Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm

My shoulders drooped in defeat, and I rubbed my tired eyes. Mitch was alive. Only just, but it was a start. Shae, on the other hand, was being a pain in the ass.
What was her problem? I thought she hated me. She'd turned her back on me, what, three times? Forgive me for thinking that meant she didn't really give a damn. I knew she didn't like me all that much, so why was she being so caring?
And honestly, if I wanted to kill you right now, I would not be giving you the illusion that you're getting better. I would make you suffer.
“Oh, I don't doubt it.” He muttered with a bitter chuckle. “Forgive me for thinking you wanted to make me suffer all along.”
Any other time I probably would be taking a peek down her top, or debating on how soft her lips looked. But after I'd just failed to commit suicide, I wasn't really in the mood.
I couldn't stop thinking about how weak Mitch looked, and how much damage that head injury might have done...
“Jesus Christ...” I blurted suddenly, as dizziness caused my vision to blur. What the hell had she given me?
Then, as quickly as it came, the dizzy spell went, leaving me feeling more awake than I probably should have done. I blinked a few times, ran my hand through my thick, black hair and exhaled deeply/
“Like I said before, Shae, if I die because of you – unless I've told you to kill me, obviously – I will haunt you.”
Ha. Like that'd make any difference.
I shot her a look, not quite bitter enough to take seriously, but not particularly pleased either, and pulled myself to my feet. I waddled awkwardly to Mitch's bed and poked his ribs experimentally. “Mitch... Mate, wake up.”
I stood beside him for a bit, then sat down on the foot of the bed that was next to him. I did nothing, however, other than stare at him. The bastard had basically led me to attempted suicide, yet for some reason, I couldn't find myself to hate him enough to lt him die.
“Oi. Matches. F*ckin' open your eyes, would you?”
I was beginning to get frustrated now.
“If I'm not allowed to die, then neither are you. I tell you what...If you don't so much as groan, right now, then I'm going to sleep right here, right now, and we'll let the monsters come kill us both. Doesn't bother me much, see.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 10 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 am

((I'm waiting for you dudes to post, just so you know. Razz Batty. Kira... Wink ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

[[Forgive me Polo. I was at a lacrosse game last night and it was friggin' cold. I collapsed into bed from exhaustion because that was like the most work I've done all spring break xD I'm getting to it as we speak. Or I type. Whichever.]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 am

Shae frowned as Danny suffered a moment of dizziness. That was unexpected. She hated unexpected things. Sure, if that had been planned all along, she would have been relishing in the obvious discomfort he was feeling now.
Then he made some comment about haunting her if she killed him.
It took all her willpower not to reach forward and bash his head into the table like an animal and prove that she didn't care if he 'haunted' her. She would kill him just to spite him.
Although wasn't that what she was already planning?
She rolled her eyes and watched as he stepped forward to Mitch, who weas lying down on a nearby bed, groaning. Well this would be a pain in the ass.
"Can you take care of him now?"
That was obviously Carder, thinking she was Super Boss. She turned and narrowed her eyes at the girl.
"Sure thing, sweetcheeks. Let me put that at the tippity top of my to do list. Because Mitch here is so much more important than everyone else." She retorted sarcastically.
"Sit down, Danny." She said in a slightly nicer tone. "Your legs not going to be very good to you if you keep this up. And if you want Mitch to get better, I can't be focusing on you. So be a good little friend as sit your pretty little behind down."
She smiled at him genuinely - or what could be considered genuine for her - and turned to face Mitch.

Her heart dropped when she saw him. There was a slight dent in his skull on the top, and blood was flowing freely from it. She swore and yelled at Carder to get her a "f***ing towel" so that she could "help this dumbass who decided he could f***ing take on a whole pack of monsters because he's an idiot".
It was obvious she cared about him.
That scared her a bit, but she could always pass it off later if he lived that he was really good at helping her survive. If he died, she could say he knew where something very important was and was leading her to it. After all, how could a dead person testify against a lie?
Shae was too angry to laugh at her own joke.
She knew yelling at Mitch wouldn't help - he was probably unconscious - but she leaned down and whispered in his ear anyway, just in case she could.
"Mitch, if you die, I will be very upset I couldn't kill you. It's pointless to tell you to fight like most normal people, because you and I both know you're doing that, so I'll just tell you politely why I need you to get better like the caring, trustworthy teammate I am. Get better because if you don't, I will be stuck with these idiots. I will promptly go insane - not the monster insane, just insane from their stupidity - and shoot everyone in this building. K? So get better."
She chuckled as she pulled away. She was still worried - all of what she said was true - but getting that off her chest helped her feel a little better.
She turned to Carder, seeing if she'd brought the "f***ing towel" already.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:27 am

((Awwww, Shae, you're so lovely. XD I love you I love you ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 am

((She's being so... I want to say 'sweet'. What's the Shae word for 'sweet'? XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

[[I am very pleased with her at the moment hahaha. She is actually getting along a bit and treating people humanly!!! What a milestone for her (: ]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 pm

[yay Shae xD]

Carder glowered at Shae. 'Sweetcheeks'? Well, that was just one new name to add to her list. She sighed and shook her head, watching her carefully. She shifted her weight to one leg, the other bending slightly at the knee. She crossed her arms low against her abdomen and tilted her head, raising one eyebrow. She was using that goddamn sweet voice that just completely rubbed Carder the wrong way. She had fondly taken to calling it the 'sh*t-voice'.
She narrowed her eyes when she saw the sudden change in Shae's demeanor. Naturally she chose to yell at her, but that didn't matter. She went to find a towel of sorts, which ended up being a grubby washrag. She brought it back with a stony face and handed it to Shae, then took to leaning against the bunks and watched her with a somewhat curious expression. She had some smart remark to make about Shae's worry, but she decided now wasn't the time. However she couldn't say she was too pleased that she was threatening to go insane and shoot everyone here. She glanced over at Danny and smiled a bit.
"You as worried as her?" She asked him, nodding to Shae. Honestly, Carder was worried about him but not so much that she would 'go insane' about it if he died. It was his own damn fault for taking on those monsters by himself. He could easily be alright if he hadn't been f*cking yelling at her. Karma, that's what she called it. Downright Karma.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

It was nearly an hour later when Mitch finally started to come around. He was vaguely aware that he was someplace dark – though he had no recollection of how he’d got there. Perhaps Shae or somebody had dragged him? Perhaps he’d walked there himself in a mindless stupor? Maybe he was actually in the same place, and it just looked different? Or maybe…
Oh.
Mitch opened his eyes a crack, and a glare of light blinded him. He closed them again, uttering a faint, irritable groan.
After a moment, he tried again – blinking a few times, then squinting up at the dull, gray light flooding into the building through the wrecked roof.
He hadn’t moved, after all.

With a strained sigh, Mitch slowly lifted a hand and touched his head. He felt like he had a thousand hangovers all at once, if that was even possible, and his mouth felt full of sawdust. His memory felt foggy, too, and his thoughts were slow and clumsy. It angered him.
[I]”…The f*ck am I…?” Mitch groaned incoherently, his voice slurred and lethargic.
He was clearly concussed – badly so.

After glancing around the room again, Mitch tried to sit up, but pain exploded through his skull like an atom bomb, and he fell back down again, swearing viciously.
“I’m never drinking again!” He moaned pitifully, rubbing his sore head tenderly, and not seeming to register the injury.
It was like his head was stuffed with cotton wool. Reality evaded him somewhat, and it was taking him a while to gather his bearings and get his thoughts in order.

((Sorry for the timeskip. I intentionally didn’t include any of your characters, so you can choose if you want to have them wait around, or move off. I’m sorted either way. Wink ))

Last edited by Polo the Barber on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Energy was supposed to be injury... Scumbag brain. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Unaware I was sat tiredly with my head in my hands, I snapped my head up to notice Carder looking at me. “Huh?” I grunted stupidly. My brain wasn't functioning properly due to my failed suicide attempt and extreme fatigue. Even Carder's bonnie face was blurring and doubling in my eyes.
I blinked a few times, then replied to her question, perhaps a little too late. “No.” I shot, perhaps a little too defensively, then rubbed my face with my palm. That was a lie. I was very worried, far more than Shae – who's version of 'worry' wasn't that much different to her version of 'fun' – because I felt guilty. Stupid as Mitch was, he didn't deserve to be killed because of me. And that attack was my fault, through and through. I'd pretty much shown the monsters where the others were hiding. I couldn't let Mitch die, no matter how much I hated him.
And I did hate him. I [i]did.[/]
“Screw this.” I shifted back on my bed, shaking my head. Mitch wasn't waking up any time soon, but he was alive. As long as he remained that way, I could sleep.
“I'm hitting the hay. Wake me up when he does.” I nodded at Carder, trusting that she would. Shae probably wouldn't, and I wasn't taking that chance.
With that I laid down on my side, facing away from them. Within minutes I was asleep, but the memories of the previous few moments were fresh in my mind.

Mitch's exclamation awoke me from a poor, light sleep. Groaning, I rolled over on my bed, not really sure what to expect. Hadn't more monsters found us, yet?
Evidently not.
I coughed once, twice, and cleared my nostrils ungracefully. Once I could breath properly I forced myself to sit up. Mitch must have really killed his brain. He thought he was hungover?
With a croaky, tired chuckle I replied, “Neither am I.”
True, I felt the same. The headaches, the dizziness... Of course, that was just my tiredness. I didn't have concussion like he probably did.
“You ain't hungover, Mitch.” I informed him, shooting him a dazed glance. “You're just an idiot. Now lay down before you hurt yourself again.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 am

Shae stood near Mitch with her pistol drawn, looking towards the door accutely. Someone needed to pay attention, and it looked like Danny and Carder were too sociable for that. She snorted. But it was fine. It meant she got out of caring for everyone else. Because, honestly, the only person she truly cared for was Mitch.
And she'd already done all she could for him.
So she leaned againt the wall and watched intently, occasionally sneaking glances at the sleeping man.

Shae really was going to wake Danny - probably not very nicely - but he shot up when Mitch started talking.
Mitch talking??
She frowned and turned towards him, and noticed he was sitting up, complaining about his hangover. Rolling her eyes, she stalked lithely over to him and crossed her arms.
"Lay down, dumbass. You're not hungover. You got your skull bashed in by one of the hundred monsters you faced at once."
She gave his shoulders a soft push and narrowed her eyes, trying to see what she could do. He was probably thirsty. "Carder, can I get some water over here?" She didn't even turn to face the girl.
She bent down and picked up another clean rag from a pile she'd requested. She told Mitch to lift his head while she took off the old, soaked bandage and wound the new one around his head. When she was done, she pulled out two pills - from the same bottle to make it clear to Danny, who was so cynical, that they weren't poison - and gave them to Mitch.
"Get rid of the hangover feeling. I'm sure you wouldn't miss that."
Then Shae turned to Danny with a slightly insane grin. "Oh, Danny? Mitch is awake." She winked and turned back to the injured man.

[[Sorry I've been so busy guys Razz It's tech week for the musical I'm in and we have performances all weekend xP Great. But it's fun and I get to wear super sexy pants that don't flatter me at all.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Carder nodded and leaned against the bunk as Danny fell asleep. She waited and watched Shae out of the corner of her eye. She was tense, apparently trying to brush off the fact that she'd shown an ounce of humanity. This, Carder had to smile at. She crossed her ankles and stared at the door, her arms also crossed. Eventually she started to doze off, which wasn't smart on her account, but she was exhausted.

When she heard Mitch, immediately her head snapped up and she turned to wake Danny, but he was already up. Apparently Mitch had woken him. She turned around to Mitch, and saw that Shae was already tending to him. They were all saying something about being hungover, but she hadn't been paying attention to them. Her ears were trained on the people moving around in front of them, their voices hushed as they looked at Mitch with eyes that were darkened with worry. She decided to brush it off, and nodded to Shae wordlessly when she was more or less asked to get water. She headed on over to the buckets that had been recently fixed, and grabbed one. She hauled it back over with one hand and set it down beside Shae. She looked at Mitch from behind Shae and grimaced to herself. She'd seen worse, but he just looked awful. She flashed him a sympathetic smile, but said nothing.

[ugh. I'm not sure what to type xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Mitch glanced around at his group - Danny, with his stupid insults. Shae, with her frank scolding. Carder - just watching him - but with a warmth in her eyes that he did not expect, considering their past relations.
Slowly, his memory began trickling back as the fogginess faded from his mind.
Yes... The monsters. He remembered now.
Silently, he allowed Shae to tend to his wound, and he accepted the pills she handed him - popping both into his mouth and swallowing them dry.
He lay there a moment, staring up at the ceiling and refusing to meet anybody's eye - but the vulnerable position irked him, and in a moment he was sitting up again - gradually easing himself into a sitting position with a pinched expression on his face. The pain was severe.
He released a slow, shaky breath, then raised his throbbing head carefully, and looked over the rooms.
In the shadows beyond where he lay were voices, faceless strangers, uttering their selfish concern for the stupid fool who'd unwittingly saved their sorry hides. He didn't appreciate their sympathy... He'd said it once, and he'd say it again: Fakers were no better than vermin in his books.

And that was why, when he turned back to his group, he finally saw them for what they were: His friends.
Mitch allowed his expression to soften, and he offered a subtle, but genuine smile. It was the first time Mitch had shown any true warmth, and it surprising that his cruel face could even display it... But it did.
"I owe you all my life." He said seriously, his smile fading as his serious gaze darted from Shae, to Danny, to Carder.
"I didn't expect you to stay." He told Shae frankly, "It was stupid of you - the risk in protecting a guy who can't fend for himself is ridiculous." He smirked slightly, taunting her, because no matter what she said - he knew she cared. They were in the same boat, now... These fools had turned him soft with their pathetic humanity. He couldn't help but reciprocate it.
"Danny," He glanced at his friend, his mouth twisting into a crooked grin, "I'm shocked you didn't smother me while I was out, man. There goes your last chance of 'revenge'." He snorted in amusement, but again that strange warmth in his expression took the sting from his mockery.
He turned last to Carder.
"You make a better chick than a dude." He said simply, but his lopsided grin said it all.
"I'm in your debt." He told the group sincerely, "Thank you all."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 am

Danny had to admit, he was pretty damned surprised Shae was being so caring about Mitch. Maybe he'd underestimated her, maybe she did have a spot of goodness in her.
It was a f*cking small spot – we're talking minuscule, here – but it was there.
He didn't care all that much, though. She was still an insane b*tch to him. A beautiful monster.
No, cut that last one out. She was just a b*tch. Carder was hotter than her.
Wait, did he just think that?
Maybe he shouldn't have accepted the pills Shae had given him, they were obviously messing with his head big-time.
When she reminded him Mitch was awake he grunted tiredly, shooting her a sarcastic smile. Gee, thanks Shae.
He rubbed his eyes tiredly, still facing the idiot on the bed. Mitch looked pretty f*cked, really. His head injury alone was bad, he probably wouldn't be able to walk for at least another hour, then there was his other battle wounds. He'd just taken on about a dozen to two-dozen monsters on his own, he was bound to have something wrong with him.

With these thoughts in mind, Danny raised his head when Mitch started talking. It was a weird sort of talking for him, though. It wasn't drunken, angry or particularly firm, either. Fair enough, the guy had taken quite a blow. But Danny hadn't imagined him look so weak, so... Human. Not ever. It wasn't very 'Mitch'.
He frowned as Mitch began talking , saying how he owed them all his life, blah blah blah, then he began talking to Shae. His words were shockingly honest they almost reminded Danny of himself, but... Positive. It was strange, and it worried him.
Then again, when Mitch made it to Danny, he seemed much more himself. Obviously, he knew Danny hated him, and he knew he'd been an asshole. But sadly, the thought of smothering to idiot in his sleep hadn't occurred to him.
Damn...
Despite the fact he was secretly kicking himself, Danny found himself smiling. It was only a tiny one which looked alien on his lips, but he managed it. Easier than he'd expected, to be honest.
Absent-mindedly rubbing the place the monster had savagely grabbed his leg, he nodded at Carder as if agreeing with Mitch's comment on her, glancing her up and down as if to make sure he was right. His eyes crept to her backside and he nodded again.
Way better than a dude.
This reminded him of the time he'd told Carder she had a very nice ass for a 'guy', and he realised then that he was right. She was far hotter as a girl.
Once Mitch's speech had finished, Danny's lips sank into a mocking look of distaste.
“Hey.” He scolded, “Don't go all soft now, Mitchy boy. It doesn't suit you.”
He smirked again then leant down on his knees so his lips weren't too far from the man's ear. “And by the way, apology accepted.”
That would usually have gotten him a tongue lashing or a dead arm, but since Mitch wasn't in the physical state to be challenging Danny, even though he wasn't in the state to bechallenged, either, he would gladly take advantage of the moment.
“Right then!” He clapped his hands together, his mood far brighter than earlier. Now that Mitch was a little weaker they'd have to spend a little longer there, right? Rubbing his hands eagerly, he chirped, “shall we get some grub, then? I'm f*cking starving!”
He glanced hopefully at Carder, hoping she'd know where the food stash was.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 am

((He really is determined to piss Mitch off, isn't he?! XD Haha!! Oh, I love Danny. Wink Now we wait for Batty and Kira... o_0 *Impatience* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 am

[[I am working on mine in another tab, don't worry dear Polo xD]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 am

[Danny does like her butt o.O Yay for Carder's bum!
I'll have to reply later, I needa go get ready to go riding :c]

Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 am

((What can I say, Kira? He's a deprived soul. XD
And Polo, I think he's enjoying not being the weakling for once, so... :p Yup, the POWER!! Cool ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 am

[[Grr. Shae needs to stop bugging me.]]

Shae frowned and narrowed her eyes at Danny. It was obvious he was checking Carder out, and not herself as expected. Whatever. It was only a petty game, nothing more than entertainment for her. She needed to survive, and that was it. Causing pain and suffering was only a luxury.
She chuckled, knowing how crazy she was and not caring about it. She saw dead people - well, only one really - she heard voices, and she killed people for fun. That definitely wasn't normal, but she'd been abnormal all her life. And now she could finally embrace it. She didn't need to blend in. Here, there was no norm. The old standards didn't apply. If you were soft and emotional, if you formed ties with other people, you died. You were killed off, simple as that.
But now, she was able to live up to herself to the full extent. She didn't need to hide. She didn't need to disguise herself. In fact it was better this way. It warned people not to come near her. It kept them alive. She was no better than a monster herself, but she was still human, and that made her valuable.
And her sociopath aspect was not genetic, so in theory she'd be able to reproduce and have normal children.
If she ever wanted to, thaat was.
She knew she'd kill any children that annoyed her within minutes.

Shae found herself listening to Mitch's words with amusement. He didn't think she cared about him as a person did she? Respect and care were two completely different things. Even respect and liking someone were two different things. She'd respected people before that she hated. She respected them because they stood up to her - but she didn't let them know that. They only thing they knew was the cold steel of a knife pressing into their skin...
She rolled her eyes and replied truthfully, "I want the weapons, Mitch. That's all."
She walked away toward the enterancec and looked out, eyes narrowed at sky that was just beginning to bloom red in the east. The colors were bright, but at the same time gentle. It looked like blood, like the sky was bleeding. It was too light for blood though.
She frowned and quietly pondered this. She'd seen enough freshly spilled blood in her life to understand.

When Danny asked for food, Shae rolled her eyes. He should be able to get his own food. They weren't his parents. They weren't his maids.
She muttered a curse and ignored him, making a wish that he'd just starve to death within the minute. That would make it so much easier on everyone.
There was a sharp snap behind her, and she whirled around, pistol aimed at the initiater. It was tall, brown haired boy breaking a stick. He was watching her with a face perfectly clear of any emotion. She narrowed his eyes at him, but turned back around.

[[I think I'm going to start using this guy.]]

Tyler had been in this facility for a while, but didn't want to stay much longer. It was too... organized. He wanted a wild life. One with no rules. One where he was in charge of himself.
He couldn't get it here.
He was going to leave that night, but then the small group came, and changed his mind. They seemed to know what they were doing - or at least the boy and the girl that came in after. He assumed that they knew each other beforehand. Maybe they were co-workers or family, or maybe in a relationship, although the girl didn't seem to be the one to give herself away like that.
He nearly laughed when she whirled around with her gun trained on his head, but guessed that it would only earn him a bullet in the brain. He'd seen her type before - only not as bad - and knew that they were all business. There was no room for anything else. They did what they needed and took no BS from anyone.
He respected that kind of girl, except she was a little crazy.
A little too crazy.
He frowned and called, "Hey Carder, are we going to try and move everyone back to their dorms?"
They'd worked together since he'd gotten there - she'd actually recruited him, probably the same way judging from the other boy;s approving glances down her female body - and she'd been the person he'd trusted the most.
But he could tell she and the red-head didn't like each other at all.

[[Aw, poor Kira. She has to ride horses, a privelege unbestowed upon myself. Baha.
Shae irritates me so much, honestly. She needs an attitude adjustment. I have no idea what to think of Tyler yet.]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Carder found herself smiling at Mitch, despite herself. She glanced over at Danny, and gave him a weird look. She moved slightly so that her bum was no longer in his view.
Boys. She thought to herself, inwardly rolling her eyes. Yes, she'd had boyfriends before. Nothing serious though, she had never been one to be...'tied down.' A free soul, as she had been called. And now, being 'checked out', she felt incredibly uncomfortable. She was happy for the excuse to get some food, nodding eagerly when Danny gave her a hopeful look. Just as she was about to head over, a familiar face showed up.

"Hey Carder, are we going to try and move everyone back to their dorms?"
She smiled at Tyler, and walked over to him so they weren't yelling at each other from across the room. It was then that she noticed Shae, gun drawn and trained on the boy.
"Oy, put that away." She said to her, rolling her eyes. She turned back to Tyler and nodded, putting her hands in her pockets. "Aye, I think we'll need to clean everything up a bit first though." She told him, glancing around. The place was a mess, mostly due to the scuffle. The tornado had a bit to do with it too, though.

"Yeah, a clean up session is definitely in store for this place." She looked down and kicked a bucket to the side with her foot. She looked back up at the boy and looked him up and down. "Say, where've you been? I could have used you earlier." She scolded, but the twinkling in her eyes showed she was just joking. "Come on, I'll introduce you to the newbies. But it seems you've already met Shae." She nodded to the red head. "You can meet the other two when you help me grab some food."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 am

((She kicked the bucket. XD LMAO!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I just had to point that out. Wink I'll post later, I promise. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 am

((Haha! XD Oh dear, Polo. Oh deary dear... Razz ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 am

[bahahahahahahahaha polo xDD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 am

“Don’t go growing a set of balls now, Danny-boy.” Mitch shot back sarcastically, “’Cause that sure as hell don’t suit you.”
He looked smug for a moment, but then Danny leaned insulting close to him, and whispered something along the lines of ‘apology accepted’.
“Don’t flatter yourself, buddy.” He muttered through a bark of laughter. Apology? Ha!
((Mitch, it was totally an apology, and you know it. XD Moron.))
He winced when Danny suddenly clapped his hands, though he seemed mildly pleased by the idea of a meal.
He lost interest in Danny then, and glanced back toward the girls. He smirked at Shae’s response, shaking his head in silent amusement.
He had not insinuated anything else… Shae had done that all herself.
She thought like him, that girl.

Then the newbie appeared.
Shae’s reaction was exactly the same as Mitch’s would have been, had a wave of dizziness not knocked him back on his ass the second he tried to stand.
“Who says I want to meet another pathetic asshole?!” Mitch snapped scornfully as Carder began chatting to the newcomer. “He’ll only piss me off. Don’t bother introducing me, Carder, unless by some miracle your little pet could be useful to me.”
He seemed to have forgotten that he wasn’t exactly the most useful bloke himself just then.
Or perhaps he hadn’t, and he was just over-compensating?
Either way, Mitch had been rather more pleasant when unconscious, and he clearly didn’t take kindly to strangers.

((Sorry guys, he’s being a jerk… And not even an awesome jerk. Just an annoying, whiny jerk. It’s been too long, I’ve lost control of him again. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat May 05, 2012 6:20 am

Danny simply smiled at Mitch's denial. That was definitely an apology, whether Danny was 'flattering himself' or not. Mitch could hide it if he wanted, but they both knew he was just as soft as Danny...
Or he was capable of it, anyway.

When the new guy appeared, Danny's reaction wasn't nearly as dramatic as Shae's. He couldn't have cared less if the guy had been a monster or not, because he wouldn't have been able to get up and run in time, anyway. In fact, he was glad the guy was human. He looked far too nice to be a monster.
Then again, he barely reacted to Shae pointing the gun at him, good thing too. The fact he barely flinched immediately put him on her 'unfavourites' list, but at least she wouldn't bug him that much.
Mitch, on the other hand, was being as bick a prick as ever.
Rolling his eyes, Danny shook his head and nodded in a greeting to the new guy. "Ignore him, he's a idiot." He waved Mitch off with a flick of his hand, obviously enjoying the fact he couldn't fight Danny back. Revenge sure was sweet. Danny shot Mitch a smug glance. "And he's just pissed that he got his ass kicked. For once." He turned back to the guy, who seemed to know Carder from the others. He must have worked at the warehouse before the tornado struck.
"I won't stand to greet you, if you don't mind." He gestered vaguely to the damp mark on his trousers. "I'm Danny." He nodded to Shae. "The redhead's Shae. And Mister Sensitive, here," He jerked his thumb towards Mitch with a cheeky glint in his eye, "is Mitch."
Once he was done with his oddly casual social skills, Danny resumed resting on the bed with his hands folded behind his head, staring at the bunk above him.
"Oh, Carder? Could you get a mini gas cooker if there is one? I've got some beans in my bag, but if there is any more food, bring it over. Oh, and a few bowls would be helpful."
He was rather enjoying hving power over Mitch, that he seemed to have forgotten the others could still slap him if he was too much of an asshole to them. He turned his head towards Carder, shooting her an innocent grin.
"Ugh... Please?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next