Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Dreambug Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:35 pm

I curled my fingers around the smooth, totally innocent mobile phone with a feeling of dread. Slade was right, Leon would flip. As if he hasn't had enough to worry about...
Ever met a rocker who doesn't know he's brilliant?” Slade joked, lightening my mood just slightly. His hair wafted to the side just slightly as he smiled, making him look far happier than the heavy metal, badass emo-rocker he tried to portray himself as to his fans. His eyes lit up when he did this, and although I couldn't really smile back, I felt the weight on my shoulders slacken just slightly. He, too, looked more relaxed than before. He must have had a lot to worry about with the concert, and having only a few days to arrange it.
And hey, don't even worry about the concert. I'm just relieved I was saved the last-minute rush!
This was true, but it didn't make me feel much better. Kate would certainly hate me. Jesse might bare a grudge, but I hoped he'd understand. It was Leon I was worried about. How all this would affect him. Never mind me, I'd heal. But what if he panicked and choked again? Who would be there to look after him then?
I'm glad you called me.” He murmured softly, and startled me slightly as he leant forward and pressed his lips against my forehead. His touch was like Leon's, warm and gentle and, although the kiss couldn't have lasted longer than a fraction of a second, there was some meaning behind it that was beyond a friendly, 'brotherly' sort of love.
'Slade likes you.'
My eyes closed, accepting the gesture, but inside my heart sank. I'd done one of the cruellest things by calling him first, and that was leading him on.
And he liked me even more now.
I couldn't look at him as he mentioned leaving and where he'd be if he need me. Because it was just another's day I'd wrecked.
Miserable, I pressed in with weak fingers Leon's number and sunk into the bed, resting the phone against my ear.
“Hey, Leon.” I said as he picked up. Just presuming here. Feel free to block ^_^). “I'm really sorry I haven't contacted you since last night. There was a bit of a...mix-up.” I sighed at the gross understatement. “Please don't panic, but I'm at the hospital. I'm okay, really. They said I should be out in about a week. I would have called you, but-”
I closed my eyes, imagine his horrified face as the words left my mouth.
“Some things went wrong. I... I was mugged. They took my phone and the money in my pocket. Please, just come. I'm at Sant' Achilleo hospital. If you need a lift...” I winced slightly, not really wanting to give away that I'd called Slade before I had him. But since I was using Slade's phone, he'd probably have figured it out already.
“Slade can give you a lift, if you need help. Or you could get a taxi...”
I sighed again. Tiredly.
“Just... Don't freak out, okay?”
It was easier said than done, I guessed, by the look of me.
"I'll see you in a bit."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2). - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's short RP (Mature Content) - Continued (Part 2).

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

When Leon's phone rang, he pounced at it with such enthusiasm that he knocked it right off the table, which resulted in him shooting off the bed like a harpoon, and scrabbling around madly until he found the phone.
He glanced at the screen, then flipped it open and lifted it hurriedly to his ear, gasping breathlessly, "Slade, where the-" But he broke off as soon as he heard Abby's voice, breath catching in his throat. He fell silent, then. Deadly silent... And just let her talk.
What ((Just corrected the typo ‘Ehst’. O_0 What is wrong with my thinking-machine? XD )) he heard left him in such shock, that he felt chills shake him from top to toe, and he was forced to sit down on the bed when his knees became shaky.
Abby... His Abby - at the hospital? Without him?! He just couldn't bear the thought. And even worse - she was mugged, and he wasn't there to stand up for her! Okay, so he probably wouldn't be of any use anyway - but where Abby was involved, he was a force to be reckoned with.
Why the Hell had she gone out alone?! Why had this happened?! Why- Wait...
Why was she using Slade's phone?
As this fact sank in, so did her final words, and if it were possible, his silence deepened.
She'd called Slade... Before him?
He'd nearly succumbed to madness in his worry, and when she was mugged and hospitalised, she called Slade before him?
Still, Leon said nothing. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to take this news. He wasn't sure if he could take this news...
"I'll be right there." He said softly, the calm in his voice surprising him, considering his inner turmoil.

He got dressed and gathered what he needed in a daze, then called for a taxi, and left the hotel.
He arrived at the hospital not long later - no more accepting of the situation than he'd been before.

He passed Slade on the way to Abby's room, and noted that his friend looked as stressed as he felt.
"Leon-"
"Don't." Leon cut him off, his voice sharper than he'd expected. "Just don't."
He brushed past Slade without even looking him in the eye, and stepped into Abby's room. The sight of her lying in that hospital bed, battered and bruised, would usually have been enough to make him succumb to tears - but instead he just stared at her blankly, his expression harsh and grim.
I'm not going to be okay with this. He finally realised, after countless minutes of trying.
He still felt guilty, and so worried about Abby that it drove him nearly insane, but more than anything - he felt hurt. And try as he might, the only emotion he could generate from it was anger. It was all he could do to hold it back.
He walked silently over to Abby's bed, moving in a daze, and pulled up a chair to sit down beside her.
"How are you feeling?" He asked quietly, a dull, robotic quality to his voice. His eyes darted searchingly over her, narrowed with concern, but he could generate no further reaction.
He kept telling himself that now was not the time to freak out, that now was the time to be supportive for Abby, and make sure she was okay...
But damn, it was hard. He'd never felt so hurt in his life... And as always, he struggled to hide how he was feeling.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 am

I was expecting Leon to storm in, eyes wide with worry, throw countless questions at me, sit down beside me and fuss over how hurt I was. Maybe that was a little too expectant, but it was what I was prepared for.
He did one of those things. He sat beside me.
But he didn't look half as frantic as I was expecting, which brought me to the sickening conclusion: he was angry with me.
Feeling crap as ever, I tried to lighten the mood when he asked me how I was.
“Like a million dollars.” I said sarcastically, trying to manage a smile. But it took far too much effort.
He looked like he'd literally been ripping his hair out with worry, yet he barely showed it. I guessed he'd already seen Slade on his walk here, since I'd heard their voices just outside my room.
I couldn't help it. Excused dribbled from my lips before I could stop them.
“Leon, I'm so sorry... It was the middle of the night and I wasn't thinking and I only wanted to call Slade to talk to him then the mugger appeared and took my phone and I realised when I woke up I wouldn't be able to sing so I rang him again so he knew what happened and to go on without me but he said he knew you wouldn't sing knowing I was here and then I got talking to him because I needed advice because I already felt crap and-... And...”
I gulped, guilty tears spilling down my cheeks.
“I was going to call you...” I tried, but it just sounded as pathetic as the rest of my excuses.
“Please don't be mad at Slade. He only came because I told him to.” I looked down at the drip in my right hand, wishing I could tell what he was thinking. Did he really hate me? Slade hadn't been with me that long. Only around fifteen minutes.
“He had a knife, Leon.” I sighed, dropping my head back on the flat pillow. “The mugger had a knife. I would have been able to fight him off – I nearly did – but when I saw it, and he put it to my neck... I honestly thought I was going to die.”
But it was no use. The 'forgive and forget' ship had long sailed.
“I'm sorry.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Leon shook his head repeatedly, dismissing Abby’s apologies and excuses.
“Shut up.” He commanded weakly, “Just shut up…” This time, it was more like pleading.
“You don’t have to apologize, Abbs. I’m just glad you’re okay… Well, nearly okay, anyway…”
That was where he usually would have smiled, but his lips felt made of wood. They could not bend.
“I’m just disappointed in myself. I’m your boyfr-“ He paused, then amended, “I’m your fiancé. I shouldn’t be your second choice when you need somebody the most…” He smiled sadly, “I guess I screwed up again…”

It was weird – Leon seeming so hopelessly despondent. It was just so unlike him, but he couldn’t help it. He felt honestly depressed, for the first time in a long time. Not angry or miserable, just downright depressed. His self-confidence had hit rock bottom.

“Did he cut you?” Leon murmured in concern, as his train of thought finally clicked back into the right track – and his worry returned as he remembered the mention of the knife. “You’d better be okay.” He warned – and for a moment he sounded more like himself, and even reached for her face, as though he planned to examine her neck for injuries – typical of him.
But before his fingers reached her, he let his hand fall limply to his side.
She wouldn’t want him petting and coddling her now. Obviously she didn’t – because she knew what he was like, and she had specifically avoided calling him.
This honest realization packed a heavy blow, and Leon felt his already black mood sinking even lower.

If his best wasn’t good enough, then what? Eventually, he found himself asking, ‘what would Slade do?’

He didn’t even know how best to support his fiancée in one of the most horrible situations of her life.
He just felt useless. Totally and utterly useless. He didn’t know what to do with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 pm

"You didn't screw up, Leon." I pushed, willing for him to put his hand in mine. I needed to feel him again... Just once. Just hear him say he forgave me.
"I was... Tired. Cranky. I got ahead of myself and just ended doing something stupid. It wasn't your fault."
My expression softened slightly. He looked so sad... Was he upset at me, Slade or himself?
"He didn't cut me, I don't think." I winced. "They say he would have done, but the guy who called the police said they were getting ready to end me." My throat felt like it was seizing up as tears flooded my vision again. "I've got a cracked rib, but other than that it's just bruising."
That didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell, though.
"I'm really glad your here. Honestly. I've missed you." Eventually, I managed to edge my lips further towards a smile. At least my eyes were smiling enough.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Leon shuddered off Abby's words, his jaw tightening with a potent combination of relief and horror at what could have happened.
"I nearly lost you." He sighed, wincing and shaking his head. "And I wasn't even there... Abby, I- I just can't deal with that..."
And indeed, he seemed at a loss for what to do with himself. Short of a time machine, he just couldn't see any solution to the horrible, sickening feeling welling up in his chest.
He couldn't even give it a name, because he'd never felt such an emotion before.
What exactly did you call the feeling of nearly losing the love of your life - and being the last to find out, to boot?
Again, an unwelcome wave of anger struck him, but before he could act on it, Abby managed to pull him back from the brink.
"I'm really glad you're here. Honestly. I've missed you."
She seemed to smile just a little, and a relieved breath akin to a chuckle was dragged from his lips.
"I missed you, too." He replied quietly, deciding not to go into detail about how much the past few hours had wrecked him. "But Abby..." He glanced away from her, and in his troubled expression, his face still displayed the deep creases of worry that had moved in with Abby's absense. "Babe, don't ever do that to me again. To think that this would happen..." He closed his eyes, and shook his head again, like a wounded bear.
"I feel like it's my fault..." He muttered. "I know it's not, these things happen, but-" He broke off there, with yet another shake of his head, and took her hand mutely.
There was nothing else to say. If he spoke another word, he'd succumb to tears. He was already on the brink. Never before had he felt like such an emotional wreck. It was like he didn't know himself at all...
And all the while, he just felt more and more guilty, because Abby was lying there in hospital - victim of a traumatic experience and beaten to a pulp - and he still couldn't stop feeling sorry for himself.
He deserved a f**king medal.
Honestly, the larger part of him just wanted to call Slade back in...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 am

“It's not your fault, Leon.” I sighed, a horrible feeling of loneliness building as my empty hand lay there, untouched, not so much as twitching.
Why did he feel so guilty? He'd done nothing wrong. It wasn't like he'd been the one to beat me up in the middle of the night...
“Honestly, just stop thinking it. I was tired, I wasn't thinking. I know I shouldn't have stormed out like that and I was stupid to think a dark alleyway was anything close to safe, especially in a foreign country.”
I wanted to sit up, I wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him everything was going to be alright. But that was the problem; it wasn't, was it? It was only going to go down from here, whether I got better or not. What I'd done to Leon was cruel, and it didn't do him any good to be so worried about me.
“Hey, Romeo.” I tried, my eyes softening at the sight of him. He looked like he was going to cry...
“Come here.” I murmured, cocking my head just slightly to gesture for him to hug me. I hated it being like this. We didn't have enough time to fall out or live in fear of the future. We needed to enjoy the time we had left, like we'd always done.
“Want to know a secret?” I whispered, my lips tweaking playfully. I lowered my voice. “I still don't have a bra on.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:33 am

For a long while, Leon just picked absentmindedly at the bedsheets beside his chair, only half-listening to Abby.
He finally gave her his full attention only when he heard that irritating nickname that he loved and hated all at once.
“Hey, Romeo.” He looked at her then, and smiled despite himself, turning his head aside to hide it, though only succeeding in making his fringe fall over his eyes.
“Come here.”
He chuckled to himself, shaking his head, then shifted obediently toward her with a creak of his chair, and wrapped his arms gently around her.
He couldn’t have been more careful if she was made of glass.
The feeling of her warm body in his arms after a night that felt like a lifetime was almost too much for him to bear, and for a second he thought he was going to burst into tears after all – but just as this heart-contracting feeling struck him, Abby said something that lightened the mood in a way he hand’t thought possible.
“Want to know a secret?” He glanced questioningly toward her, “I still don't have a bra on.”
He just burst out laughing at this. There was nothing else to do! For a moment he didn’t know if he was laughing or crying – but after a few breathless moments, he was wiping tears of laughter from his eyes anyway, so it didn’t matter.
To think that just a few short hours ago everything had been perfect…
But for all that had happened, things were really just the same.
He was just struggling to see it.
“Abby! I thought you weren’t that kind of girl!” He teased scoldingly, accompanying his words with a weak chuckle and a peck on her cheek.
He sat back in his seat, but kept gently stroking her hair – unwilling to end the physical contact now that it had been established.
He was still upset, still didn’t feel himself, but thanks to Abby, he was feeling considerably better than before.
“I tell you what…” He murmured, taking her hand and squeezing it, then finally managing an earnest smile, “F*ck it all, Abbs. I’m just glad to have you back.”
A corner of his mouth tweaked upwards happily, but his eyes still refused to forsake the worry and stress that seemed to have become permanent residents in his expression.
It didn’t suit his carefree personality… And he was struggling with this horrible new state of mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:51 pm

My lips lifted up weakly as Leon's shoulders began to shake in quiet, muffled laughs into my hospital gown. A certain weight on my shoulders was lifted from me at hearing him happy, even just for a second. I'd expected so much from him, I'd almost forgotten it was possible to hear him laugh or see his beautiful smile, yet only last night he'd done it countless times.
It seemed like years ago, now.
Abby! I thought you weren’t that kind of girl!
I almost laughed at this, but all that came out was a sound that sounded more like a strange sigh than a laugh. “You thought wrong.” I teased, winking deviously at him.
If only I'd had a little more strength, I could have hugged him properly back. But all I could do was slump a weak arm around his shoulder and feel his fluttering heart through my fingertips.
I closed my eyes at the feel of his lips pressing momentarily against my cheek. It felt like I'd been deprived of them. In fact, it felt like I'd been asleep for weeks, never mind hours.
Leon leant back on his chair and stroked my hair gently, leaving me to do nothing but watch him with sparkling eyes. Everywhere still hurt, and I felt like my brain itself had been bruised with that blow to the head, but at least I was awake.
F*ck it all, Abbs. I’m just glad to have you back.
I could see the weariness in his eyes that even a loving smile couldn't hide. The sleepless night was catching up on him, I could tell.
“Hey.” I croaked weakly. “You look like crap.” Funny, that was such a 'Leon' thing to say.
Aware of this, I winked cheekily at him, letting him know I didn't completely mean it.
“Go get something to eat. Talk with Slade, get things sorted, and get some rest. Come back this afternoon, if you want.”
I nodded vaguely towards the drip attached to the top of my hand.
“I won't go anywhere, I promise.”
My own fatigue was coming back,also. All this 'excitement' was horribly tiring, and I feared if we talked for any longer I'd end up falling asleep half way through one of Leon's speeches.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:25 pm

"I'm not going anywhere, Abby." Leon said firmly, "I promise." He repeated her words, but with his hard expression and firm tone, they became a challenge more than a promise.
He didn't want to eat... He couldn't. His appetite had been bad enough lately - as if he'd be able to eat when he was so worried about Abby...
And as for Slade - he could go die in a hold for all Leon cared. He wasn't speaking to that asshole.

Slade had betrayed him - and he was not always quick to forgive.
"You go ahead and get some sleep." He encouraged gently, reaching out and stroking her hair in a soothing fashion, and lulling her with a quiet, reassuring voice.
"After all, you look even worse than me, you know..." He made that one last joke, winking briefly, and pecking Abby softly on the forehead - then he sat back quietly, and left her to rest.

Nothing she said could make him leave the room, though. He loved that girl so much... The thought of losing her was still hurting him.
Just seeing her in this state made him want to drive a nail through his own skull. He couldn't stand it... His Abby, in so much pain, with the all-too-familiar IV drip, and that awful hospital bed...
That was supposed to be him. It just couldn't work the other way around.
He loved her so much... So f**king much... He just didn't understand what he could do to make her see. He wished there was something... Some big extravagant gesture that he could use to communicate his feelings to her. But alas, there wasn't.
He hated that things felt so weird between them...
"Hey Abbs?" He murmured suddenly, wincing guiltily when he realised he'd already disturbed her, after promising himself he wouldn't. "I'm sorry about last night. I panicked, and- Well, I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that." He shook his head, "I just love you so much..." His voice started to shake, and finally, one of his deepest, darkest trains of thought crept forth from the back of his mind. For the first time, he admitted a sad truth that had been driving him mad for far too long.
"I feel like such a jerk..." His voice was so soft it was barely audible, "I let this- I let us get out of hand..." He sighed, "Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way - but if I hadn't got involved with you in the first place, you wouldn't have to go through with all this... And I knew. I knew this would happen..." He swallowed thickly. "Honestly, sometimes I wish you didn't love me quite so much. Things would be so much easier."
He knew she'd probably just shrug it off, tell him he was being stupid... But he half-hoped she wouldn't. This time, he wasn't being stupid. He needed her to understand...
He had known, even when he accepted her love - when he encouraged it - that he was going to die and leave her alone.
What sort of a jerk stole the heart of such a sweet girl, knowing he's be throwing it away in a few short months. Weeks, even. Days, now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 am

I didn't need permission to sleep, because at that moment, I let my eyes droop closed. However, I was not all relaxed. My muscles were failing me, but my head was still frantic. Leon had already suffered enough, why couldn't he look after himself this one time, without my help?
His lips on my forehead, however, were comforting, and I had no choice but to let myself rest. It had been a long night, after all. I'd been through quite a trauma, and the shock and grief of what had happened and knowing the consequences were all the more tiring to think about.
I relaxed my body, glad to at least know he was still there, and allowed myself to drift off...

Hey, Abbs?
I made a weak noise, somewhere between a groan and a sigh, but my eyes remained closed. Consciousness was fighting against me, which made the sound of his soft voice sound louder than it really was.
I'm sorry about last night. I panicked, and- Well, I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that. I just love you so much...
I know you do, Leon. I forgive you. It's fine... I just wished I had the strength to say the words out loud, or even open my eyes to look at him. But it felt like such a chore, now that I'd closed them. They felt glued together, like no amount of strength would open them.
I love you too, Leon. You know I do... I wish I'd had it in me to say that I could do it, but I couldn't. I'm sorry I walked out. I overreacted, it's not what you deserved-
“I let this- I let us get out of hand... Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have it any other way - but if I hadn't got involved with you in the first place, you wouldn't have to go through with all this... And I knew. I knew this would happen... Honestly, sometimes I wish you didn't love me quite so much. Things would be so much easier.

How? How would things be easier for either of us? If we hadn't met that day, I'd have still been at school, playing the piano in secret behind the teacher's backs, teaching myself songs that I'd never even dream of performing. I'd be working as the 'teacher's pet' as always, keeping my head down, paying back my debt to the people who'd cared about me.
Leon? He'd still be trying to make everyone hate him, and he'd still be fighting all this Hell on his own.
I would rather have met him and gone through all this heartbreak, than have never met that annoying b*stard back at school.
I'd done so much since I'd met him, things that I wouldn't have dreamed of before. I'd broken the rules, shown myself, gone to Rome, and done a whole lot of running. Never in my life had I expected to experience so much excitement in such a short time.
I owed that to Leon.
Too bad I didn't have the energy to tell him so.
I forced my eyes to open into little slits, and mumbled the words, “Shut up, Leon.” He'd know what I meant.
With that, I closed my eyes, sank my head in the pillow and fell asleep.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 am

Abby’s response was not quite what he had hoped for – but then again, he wasn’t sure what he had been hoping for… It wasn’t like Abby could take his guilt away. Only he could do that – and that was just the thing… He couldn’t.
He sighed softly, and smiled despite himself.
At least Abby was still acting like herself. ‘Shut up’ was about the ‘Abbiest’ thing she could have said.

He sat by her a while longer, still feeling somewhat depressed, until finally his dark mood became too much for him, and he decided to go for a walk.

That was when he ran into Slade.
“Leon-“ His friend began, but Leon just ignored him, and shouldered past.
“Leon, wait, would you?!” Slade grabbed his arm, and whipped him around, causing Leon to snarl in annoyance. “Oh, pack it in!” Slade snapped, giving Leon a smart tap on the chin with his knuckles, “You’re not a bloody animal! Hear me out, would you?!”
“What’s there to hear?” Leon snapped in response, swatting Slade’s hand off his arm.
“My girlfriend was in hospital, man! Do you have any idea how much I worried?! And all along you were here! You’re my friend, you should have told me!”
“But Abby told me-“
“No, Slade!” He poked his friend angrily in the chest. “How long have you known me, huh? How long have we been friends? Now you’re telling me you’re more loyal to my girlfriend than to me? F*ck that, man!”
Slade had no answer for that.
“When did we stop being friends, huh? Just tell me that. You know me, Slade. You know how I feel about Abby. Surely you knew how I must have been freaking out…”
Leon actually looked hurt now.
“Leon, you don’t understand…” Slade began in a small voice.
“No, I understand.” Leon cut him off. “You like Abby. I don’t blame you.”
Slade just stared blankly at him, and Leon nodded silently.
“Goodbye, Slade.”
“Where are you going?”
“I’ve got a concert to get to.”
“What about Abby?”

Leon didn’t answer. He just walked away. And after a while, Slade followed after him.
Leon texted Abby before he arrived at the stage. ’Hey Babe, decided to do the concert. (: Not gonna get another chance, so…
Love you loads. See you later, Promise. xx’

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 am

I didn't wake up for at least another four hours, and although I was expecting to wake up to see Leon sat beside me, I wasn't too surprised when he was. Instead, a nurse had come to check on my drip and inform me that my phone had gone off whilst I'd been asleep. She handed me the phone with a fake smile and left me to read.
My strength wasn't as bad as it had been, and I found myself able to hold the phone up and read the text Leon had sent me without wanting to sleep again.
'’Hey Babe, decided to do the concert. (: Not gonna get another chance, so… Love you loads. See you later, Promise. xx
Again, I was surprised my this. When Leon had been sat beside me he'd looked so sad, but I'd been far too tired to even attempt to make him feel better. What had changed his mind?
More than anything, I prayed he and Slade were on better terms now. If their friendship was ruined because of something I did, I would hate myself.
Slowly, shakily, I managed to type up a reply. My clumsy fingers didn't always get it right, but the main message was still there:
'Knjock .em d3ed Smile Ill br wtching frhm sifdeliines. wyish i wz thfere,, tell tdhe gruys i say hi. x'
I stared at the mess of words for a moment after sending, then quickly added:
'Hop u annd sl2ade are ok xxw'

I stared up at the small flatscreen in the corner, where a reporter was stood at one side of the screen with a huge grin on his face as he gestured to the crowd around him. The crowd had their backs to him, as there was obviously something else far more interesting than being on TV going on.
The concert.
There was something about the band being on in less that two hours' time, and that they were just setting up the stage. subtitles were on the screen, but they were in Italian so I didn't understand the most of it. Less than two hours. Leon would be in stage in less than two hours time!
I just prayed they were getting along back there...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

Abby’s text came through just as Leon was making his last preparations before going on stage, and he smiled at it, feeling instantly calmer.
Though at the same time, he felt sickeningly hollow, knowing that Abby was not with him.
No… She was in a hospital bed half way across the city, traumatized and hurt, and he had just left her there.
But what choice did he have, really…?
As they always said in showbiz, ‘The show must go on…’

When Abby’s second text make through, he just frowned and hit delete. He didn’t want to think about his run-in with Slade. Not just yet. Instead, he simply replied to the first text.
’Wish you were here… Sorry I couldn’t stay. I’ll be back just as soon as I can. <3 ‘
He hit send, then switched off his phone, and left it with his backstage crew.

Feeling scarcely ready, Leon walked out onto the stage, blanked on either side by Jesse and Slade, and with Kate following behind.
The stadium exploded with sound as the audience went wild, and Leon fixed a great fake grin on his face.
He jogged up to the microphone, throwing a fist into the air, which made the crowd scream even louder.
Once he had the mic in his hand, however, they slowly fell silent.

“I know you all didn’t show up here to hear me talk…” He began with a chuckle, “But unfortunately I’m the one with the mic, not you lot, so you can shut the f*ck up.” He flashed a devious grin, and the crowd buzzed with amusement.
“I’m sure you’ve seen the rumours in the paper…” Silence fell again, “…The ones that say I’m dying, that is.” He paused a moment, “They’re all true.” He ignored the shocked buzz that followed, the odd shout of dismay, and went on talking as though he’d said nothing stranger than ‘hot in here, isn’t it?’
“So I’m here tonight to bring you my final concert, and to introduce you to your next favourite singer!” He turned and pointed at Jesse, “This band ain’t goin’ nowhere…”

On that cue, the band started playing, and the concert began.
It was a damn good show… Leon certainly pulled out all the stops – and all the new songs that had been created so quickly were huge hits with the crowd.
Still, by the final song, Leon could hardly stand. He probably would have passed out quite some time ago if he hadn’t taken an adrenaline shot half-way through the evening…

“This last one is for someone very special to me.” He said breathlessly into the mic, “She knows who she is.”

He’d been working on this song in secret, and he’d only showed it to the band that night – but improvising had always been their strong point, and right from the start, it sounded amazing.

"Promise Me"

Into the fire on my own, ...hey
I know I won't see your face again, ...hey
Are you sitting there alone, ...hey-ey
Are you thinking like me, of the laughing times,
or of the sad and loving times?
everything that's left from us
is fading away

Promise me to think of us, of a time so beautiful
Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colourful
Promise me to look back at us, of a time in your life, you enjoyed

Surrounded by flames everywhere,
what I used to be, I'm not even there
The absence of you is killing me, ...hey-ey,
are you thinking like me, of the laughing times,
or of the sad and loving times?
everything that's left from us
is fading away

Promise me to think of us, of a time so beautiful
Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colourful

...Promise me, promise me...
I will be fine without you,
There is more in my life to see you
I will be fine without you
There is more in my life to see you

(Can you promise me?)
to see you
(Can you promise me?)

Promise me to think of us, of a time so beautiful ...so beautiful)
Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colourful ...still colourful

"Promise me to think of us, of a time so beautiful ...so beautiful
Promise me to think of us, still bright, still colourful ...still colourful

((Promise Me, by Dead by April. I’m sure you know it. Razz ))

((Sorry, that sucked. I didn't really feel like describing a concert. XD Haha! I just wanted to get it done. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm

((No worries, I'm not really in a typy moood, anyway Razz))

It was weird seeing Leon on the tiny TV screen and not beside me, for the first time since I met him. Of course, I'd seen him on TV before, but only once or twice, and I never really watched him. Just flicked through channels.
Now, things were much, much more different.
I automatically smiled at the look on his face as the crowd cheered for him. I would have cheered too, had I had the energy. But instead I laid there, and listened to his beginning speech, and the crowd's shocked reactions. This made my smile slip away. Leon really had thought all this out, hadn't he? I couldn't help but wonder what had happened, if we ended up not befriending each other, to Leon and the band. Would they have come back together eventually? Would he have told them about his illness, or would they have had to find it out through the Media? Would he have even talked to them again?

He sang song after song with incredible flawlessness – or maybe I was just biased – but eventually he began to tire, and this became evident when his face got paler, and he began panting between lines.
I prayed he wouldn't push himself too much. He couldn't die on his last show, he just couldn't.
When the final song came on, I knew straight away it was for me. Every word was forced out of his throat, like they were his last words, and the desperation was evident. I wished to my heart that I'd been there, beside him, holding his hand when he sang, but unfortunately I was still recovering, so this would have to do.
There was a huge box in the middle of the stadium that had been balanced right in the air, with a banner around the top with advertisements on. They used it sometimes for concerts and other shows, but when I noticed a banner saying 'TEXT “ROCK” WITH YOUR MESSAGE TO 8449 TO SEE YOUR MESSAGE HERE'.
This gave me an idea...
I quickly typed my message, not really caring how much it would cost, and waited a few minutes, still watching him singing on the tiny screen.
Minutes later, in huge, bold writing, my message rotated around the huge box, pausing when it reached Leon's field of vision.

I promise.
A xxx

He'd know it was from me.
Of course, what was the point texting or ringing him later, when he'd practically passed out? If I wasn't on stage, I wanted him to know I was watching. That I was still by his side, even if I wasn't physically there.
I smiled tiredly at the screen, waiting to see his reaction.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

((So cute. XD
And I hope you listened to the song… Wink ))

Leon finished the song, but he was exhausted by the end of it. Jesse had appeared by his side, though he wasn’t sure when he’d got there… But evidently, he was ready to support Leon if his legs gave out, which they looked like they were close to doing.
Until, that is, his eyes flickered to the banner overhead.
Those simple words were all it took to bring a smile to his face, and suddenly he was grinning like an idiot, in front of a crowd of thousands.
He didn’t even care.
It didn’t take a genius to know who had sent that.
Jesse, standing beside him, chuckled under his breath, and slapped Leon on the shoulder.
“That’s your cue, man.” He murmured.
Leon flashed his friend a grateful smile, and slapped the microphone into his hand.
With that, he fled the stage.
He didn’t want to be there any more. Abby was waiting for him.

He grabbed a warm jacket and his cellphone, and raced out into the street, calling over the nearest taxi.
For the first time in a long time, he didn’t think about his accident during the drive. He thought only of Abby.
And finally, after minutes that felt like hours, he was throwing open the door, and rushing over to her – cheeks aching from the very same grin that had adorned his face since he’d seen Abby’s text on that banner at the concert.
He strode right over to her bed, and brought his lips to hers without missing a beat.
He kissed her as though she was back from the dead, and when he finally pulled away, he looked happier than he had in far, far too long.
That one simple gesture from Abby had fixed everything for him. At last, everything felt right again.
“I love you.” He told her innocently, sweeping a lock of hair away from her face, and still grinning like an idiot.
How did I ever live without this girl?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

((I know I love you They needed another cute moment that wouldn't end in disaster XD And don't worry, I had the song playing whilst I was typing, along with 'Trapped'. Such a catchy song Razz ))

I couldn't help but grin at the look on Leon's face. He looked so geniunely happy, more than I'd seen him in a long tim, and he didn't seem to care that there were thousands of people gaping at him, wondering what he was looking at.
When they saw the banner, slowly, they caught on. Although Leon had now ran off stage, they were cheering like fans at a football game.
It didn't take him long to get to the hospital, but by his flushed cheeks, it wouldn't have surprised me if he'd run all the way there. The minute he saw me, he flung his lips against mine, and we kissed for a long, long time.
I'd missed that boy. So... Bloody much.
I giggled between kisses, despite the tears that were trickling down my bruised cheeks. We'd only last kissed the night before, but it felt like years ago when it came down to this. This was what true love was like.
When he pulled away I grabbed his hand to keep him from retreating, but his fingertips tickled the side of my face when he gently pulled a lock of hair behind my ear. This had been the contact I'd been craving, but I'd been too weak to ask for it. Now, however, things were much different.
Leon was happy.
Still giggling, I flashed a huge, wet smile. "I love you, too."
He looked even more beautiful with that smile than ever before. Sure, he was paler, and the rings around his eyes were darker by the day. But it was if a burden on his shoulders had been lifted. No longer would there be the worry about how I would cope when he died. Now we could just enjoy the time we had left, without having all that at the back of our minds.
"You were amazing out there, as always." He whispered, lifting a banded hand up to his face and stroking his hair gently.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

((They really did. XD They were starting to depress me! Haha! Seriously, I was depressed, like, all day yesterday. Wink Then I saw your post, and I was like, "YEAH! Happy Polo in the house, y'all!" XD ))

Leon closed his eyes when he felt Abby's touch, and a little chuckle escaped his lips. It honestly amused him how much he loved that girl. Just feeling her fingers running through hair, it made his heart leap around like a wild bird in a cage. It was a wonder he still felt this way, even after they'd been together what felt like a lifetime...
It was as though a bubble had inflated inside him, full of pure happiness that seemed determined to escape his body in any way it could... Through his eyes, his smile, even his voice.
He couldn't even be depressed about Abby being in hospital any more. It was impossible when she looked so happy!
"You were amazing out there, as always." He opened his eyes, and grinned at Abby. "Of course I was." He shot back confidently, "I was sober this time. Unless you count being drugged up to keep me energized..." He shrugged casually, "And I don't count that."
Still grinning madly, he leaned in and pecked Abby's forehead - simply unable to get enough of her now that everything was finally as it should be. He didn't even feel tired any more! He felt like he could live forever. Maybe he could, if he played his cards right...
"Hey, you..." He sat down on the side of her bed, and began absentmindedly stroking her hair. "Thanks."
It was one simple word in return for a feeling that consumed his entire world - but he didn't need to say any more.
His face said it all.
Somehow, Abby just always knew what to say... What to do... Even when she wasn't there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm

((Same! They were seriously in need of happiness... *Happiness God* sunny ))

I pulled a face, too happy to ignore the aching it caused to my bruised cheeks. "I think that counts, but let's just pretend you didn't say that." Still grinning as I stroked his cheeks gently with a heavy, weak hand. Soon enough it began to shake with the effort, so I let it drop to the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his fingers in my hair, knowing he was did it because he loved me and not because he thought he had to, in order to make me feel better.
"Not necessary." I smiled at him, shaking my head weakly. "I owed you at least that much, especially after making you and Slade (Totally just wrote 'Sloan' then Razz) fall out..."
My heart sank. Poor Slade had only done what I'd told him to, and he'd taken quite the beating for it. I couldn't keep being responsible for his friends' relationships. I'd angered Jesse before, made Kate jealous (That is her name, right? XD) and now I'd totally ruined Slade's and Leon's friendship. I had to fix it, hospitalised or not.
"Are you two alright, now?" I asked, my smile disappearing, replaced with a pleading frown.
Please let them be okay, I begged silently. Please don't let Slade suffer because of me...

Last edited by Dreameh is Divergent on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Sloan' doesn't exist in Abby's world. He shouldn't, at least, since he's not into girls XD)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

((*Worships* XD
Dude. I hate to burst your bubble - but you totally DID write 'Sloan' in the last line! Razz LMAO!!! But don't worry, I keep doing the same. And I forget both Kate's and Cheryl's names more often than I remember my own. o_0 ))

"That wasn't your fault." Leon said firmly, shaking his head. "I'm sorry you got dragged into the middle of it, but I promise it had nothing to do with you. It's a matter of principle..." He sighed, then shrugged and smiled wearily - finally deciding to let the whole thing go.
"Hey, friends fight. I'll call him up later and apologise... I do tend to overreact when I'm stressed." He chuckled at himself, then took Abby's hand and squeezed it softly.
He didn't want her feeling guilty because of his problem... And maybe he had been a little too harsh with Slade. If it had been Jesse, he would probably have a broken nose by now. He ought to be grateful...
"Maybe I'll call him now." Leon said after a while, smiling sheepishly. He seemed to have accepted the blame now, and he was clearly starting to feel guilty.
"See you in a minute."
He offered a brief wink, then took out his phone, and disappeared around the corner to speak to Slade in private. Not that he minded Abby listening - it was more from habit, really...

Slade was quick to accept Leon's apology, and offer one of his own, but it was clear that both boys knew that their problems were far from solved. That had just reached a mutual agreement to sweep them under the rug for the time being. But hey, Leon was good at avoiding his problems... It had always served him well in the past.
One might argue that, seeing as he was on his deathbed, it would be wiser to solve issues - but he just couldn't face it.
What was he supposed to say? 'I know you've got a crush on the love of my life, and that's just fine with me. In fact, I can't wait to see your pretty little babies when I'm wandering around haunting your betraying ass...'
Yeah, that would work.

Leon snickered to himself as he headed back to Abby's bed - somewhat too happy to be anything but amused by his angry thoughts.
"Okay, all sorted." He announced with a smile, flopping down on the chair beside her bed again. He tilted his head sideways, and considered her thoughtfully for a moment.
"Should I leave you to sleep now?" He asked gravely, "You do look like you need it."

((Dude. Totally out of ideas. Except killing Leon, and that would send me into a depression spiral. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 pm

((Surprised !! *edits frantically* Yeah... I'm in the wrong ear. I suck. Razz

Same. XD Wanna time skip until a week later? Abby'll be out of hospital by then, and they could all go home to face the press. Then again, me thinks Leon and Abby need a few more funny schemes before Leon dies... Wink Kinda like the 'they're not reporters... They're PIRANHA!' and
'You didn't tell him I was dead, did you?'
'Abby, you're alive! *cough cough* It's a miracle...*cough*'
'I don't suppose you could tell me where my car's gone off to?' moments. XD Good times.))

I was glad when Leon finally left to talk to Slade, and let myself relax in the flat, slightly uncomfortable bed. If those two were okay and I had the chance to apologise later to Slade, I'd feel much better. Maybe even well.
But that might have been going a bit far...

When he came back in, he looked considerably lighter than before. Either it was real, or he had suddenly become an amazing actor. I doubted the latter. Smiling softly at him I relaxed my head back on the pillow. All this smiling was starting to tire me out...
Leon noticed it, too, because he mentioned leaving me to sleep. But I couldn't stand another exit like the last one, now knowing if he was okay, having not talked properly to him in what felt like ages.
Slowly, I nodded. But I didn't want him to leave me.
"Don't go." I begged. Staring at him with wide eyes. "If you're tired, you can join me... If you like. There might be enough room..." I shuffled painfully around the narrow bed, soon able to squeeze enough to slot in an extra person. "If we hug each other, there might be enough, anyway."
I offered a weak smile.
"Come on, rock star." I muttered, patting the bed beside me. "There's still room for one more, and no one's gunna see us."

Last edited by Dreameh is Divergent on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Aww Sloany... You noob! Get out of this RP!! >:))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:46 pm

((Dude. You just did it again. Twice. XD *Dies from laughter*

Haha! Aaah, those were such epic moments! ^_^ I do love these two so much... I love you VERY good times! Wink ))

“I’m not going anywhere.” Leon promised, shaking his head, “And I mean it this time. Even if they opened a playboy mansion downstairs, I’ll be right here.” He joked, flashing a goofy grin and gently mussing Abby’s hair. “But Babe, you know I can’t share the bed. I sleep like an octopus.” He pointed out fairly, “And I don’t want to hurt you. I’ve got a chair.” He patted it to demonstrate, and flashed a grin, "I’ll be fine. Just enjoy having a bed to yourself for once… You won’t have the opportunity for long.”
With a wink, he stole her hand, and kissed it cheekily, then left her to sleep – shifting himself into a more comfortable position on the chair and closing his eyes as though to make a point.

The next week passed surprisingly weekly. Leon seemed to pretty much live at the hospital during that time – and he soon became a favourite with the staff, who ironically still remembered him as a comatose potato. Still, he tended to get bored when Abby was asleep – and due to his general knack for disregarding rules, he formed a habit of appearing where he was not strictly allowed – like in the doctors’ lounge – and starting pleasant conversations, and even the occasional game of chess with the nurses, and the less busy doctors.
It was almost amusing how easy he was to get along with when he wasn’t pushing people away.

When the time finally came for Abby to go home, Leon was so excited that he looked like a child in a candy store, and he chattered happily to Abby as he walked her to the door, holding her hand tightly in his, and swinging it joyously back and forth.
“The band’s gone back already,” He told her, absentmindedly picking up a box of chocolates he had ordered at the gift shop, and pushing it into Abby’s hand without breaking his train of thought, “…So I’ve got our tickets, too. We leave on Thursday… I don’t know about you, but I’m getting a little sick of Rome now.” He laughed, “As soon as people know you’re dying, you get strangers coming up to hug you. It’s weird.” He pulled a face, and rolled his eyes cheerfully, then stepped outside, and began scanning the parking lot for the taxi he had called.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

((*facepalm* Razz *edit edit* Oh dear...

Sorry I'm being so slow. Trying to do French revision, I have a controlled assessment on thursday and the last two weeks were meant to be mytwo weeks of prep. Yeah... Guess how that worked out. XD I'm going to get SLAUGHTERED!! No ))

My recovery was a long one, perhaps not in real time, but it seemed to take longer than it should have done, but still... Broken bones take a long time to heal. I was lucky I got the chance to leave, despite how delicate I still felt. My sides hurt, the cuts on my face were still freshly healing, but at least the bruises were gone. Besides, Leon was here. Better, he was happy. Even inside the boring, blue walls of the Italian hospital he enjoyed himself. However, sometimes I began to wonder whether his joke about a Playboy mansion below my floor had more truth to it than I'd first thought...

That day I had been allowed to leave, we exited the hospital without looking back, hand in hand. I still had quite a limp, partially due to my leg injuries but also because I'd barely got out of bed for a week.
I was surprised when Leon shoved the box of chocolates in my palm, and stared at it as if it had grown wings, a pair of eyes and was screaming 'eat me' at the top of it's little voice. I'd not eaten all that much at the hospital because it hurt my stomach, but Leon certainly knew how to cheer me up.
Chocolate. It worked every time.
I held the box close to me, wincing slightly at the pressure on my freshly healed ribs and listened yo Leon's thoughtful babble.
The band had already gone home. To much for 'goodbyes'... But I guessed they needed the rest after that concert. Nodding, I rested my head groggily on his shoulder and nodded towards the taxi that had rolled into the hospital 'drop-in' area.
“Well, I can honestly say, I'm never going to forget this holiday.” I muttered with a weak chuckle. My ribs ached at the effort, but I ignored it. “It's certainly been quite the honeymoon.”
I pecked him on the cheek, then opened the taxi door, bent down to get in then groaned.
My sides burned. One of my ribs must still have been unhealed.
Slowly, I climbed into the back seat and relaxed into the black, leather seating. I'd been in so many taxis during our extremely long holiday, but it seemed like months since I'd had my last journey in one.
“They said I need to take it easy from now on.” I told him, taking his hand gently. “Unfortunately that means no falling off horses and dangling off a cliff, faking kidnappings or-” I smiled slightly, as I would have laughed but it would have hurt too much. “Getting my butt kicked on dark street corners.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:38 pm

((o_0 That sounds awful, I'm sorry. Stupid school! -_- Don't we spend enough time in that flipping place without having to revise at home as well?! >Sad ))

Leon fussed about Abby as she got into the taxi - fretting like a frazzled mother hen. These actions did nothing to help his already slightly-too-feminine personality.
He scrambled into the taxi beside her, and leaned carefully over her to grab her seatbelt while she talked. He clicked it in for her, double checked it, as though he was sure the universe was determined to be rid of her, then finally relaxed somewhat, and clicked his own seatbelt in. He was rather fond of seatbelts now, since his accident - even though he had technically been outside the car... It still sent a message.
He jerked himself out of his thoughts when Abby took his hand, and returned his attention to her. She was talking about how she'd have to take it easy from now on... Those words poked at a tender spot in the back of his mind.
From now on...
It was true - by the time Abby had fully recovered, he wouldn't even be around to do stupid and reckless things with her...
Shaking off his dismal thoughts, he smiled comfortingly at Abby, and squeezed her hand.
"Look who you're telling..." He flashed a teasing grin, "Think about it, Abbs. Were any of those my idea?"
Well, to be fair, the kidnapping had been partly his idea - but Abby hadn't really died, despite what he'd told Mister Oakworth... ((Is that his name? XD ))
"We've had some good times." He mused, with a grin that contradicted his sarcastic tone. "But seriously Abbs, you know you can trust me to look after you. I'm an expert at 'taking it easy'." He rolled his eyes, and snickered to himself, "Although I doubt Doctor Steadman would agree with that..."
He leaned over and pecked Abby's cheek affectionately, still holding her hand in a warm grasp.

((Want to time skip until they get home? Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 pm

((Yeah, 'tis stooopid -_- ))

"Hey." I scolded. "It's not over yet, Leon. Stop talking like it is." I ran my weak hand over his soft cheek, caressing his jawline - which seemed to be bulging more and more the thinner he got. It felt cold to touch, but moments after I felt his skin warm up beneath my palm.
"We'll still have fun, you know. Once we're home, just wait, we can go back to my flat and watch 'Fast and Furious 5' like we did the first time you confessed your love to me, and we can have popcorn." I glanced down at the box in my hands. Although I wasn't yet in the mood for popcorn, or sugar, I knew I wouldn't be me without it.
"Oh, and we can have these." I lifted the box to demonstrate, smiling broadly, despite the dull ache it caused on my eye. My hand dropped down to his and we squeezed each other's firmly.
We'd get through this. We always did.

Thursday came, and we were on the plane by 9AM. The flight literally flew by, mostly because I slept through most of it. I watched Rome disappear beneath the clouds,and whispered a quiet goodbye. I knew it would be the last time I'd go there with Leon.
We reached England some time at night, grabbed our luggage and staggered down the steps onto home soil. Or more like... Tarmac.
My hand found Leon's and once we reached inside of the airport I stopped and turned to him.
“That was a brilliant honeymoon.” I croaked tiredly, reaching up and kissing him for a few seconds on the lips. If there was any way to let him know how much it meant to me, that certainly was it.
I suddenly realised I'd dropped my suitcase by my feet, and grunted with a weak smile, bending down and picking it up, wincing slightly.
“Thank you. So, so much.” I wrapped my arms around him, linking my hands behind his neck and messing with my engagement ring purposefully. “I'll never forget it, you know.”
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next