Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 5 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:39 pm

"There's always been hope. This baby will survive." He smiled at her, his eyes shining and determined.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.] - Page 5 Empty Re: Awesomeness of Tommy and Violet roleplay![naturally there shall be mature content.]

Post  nerd_herd Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 pm

She smiled at him and put her palm on Tommy's cheek. She nodded, and looked into his eyes. "You're right." She said, now determined.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Tommy pressed his lips to hers for what seemed like the millionth time, closing the space between them.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Violet smiled against his familiar lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Tommy grinned and pulled back, his eyes searching hers.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm

She watched his beautiful eyes for a second, and then said "Your eyes are beautiful." Violet felt a bit odd saying it, but it was true.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Tommy blushed and chuckled. "Why, thank you. I do pride myself on my lovely eyes."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 pm

She laughed, and wondered what color the baby's eyes would be.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 pm

[heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD they are sooo cute. Both of our little couples!!! Merrrrrr Very Happy]

Tommy looked at her and tilted his head. "You understand that I love you, yes?" He chuckled and put his hand on top of hers.

[Huh. I just remembered that they did it xD ewwwww they did it!!!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

(humbugggg our brain children are so amazing Very Happy LOLOLOL ewwww....baby timmmez xD)
Violet blushed and grinned at Tommy. "I do know that, but it seems too good to be true, and then when I realize it is, I feel a new level of hapiness explode within my heart." Violet said, even though it was corny.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:12 pm

"You're cheesy." He chuckled and lifted her hand up to his lips and planted a kiss on it, then planted more kissed all the way up her arm and to her collar bone, and finally on her lips.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Violet shivered and grinned as his kisses grew closer and closer until they reached her lips.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 pm

He put his hands on her cheeks and kept his lips pressed against hers. He skimmed her bottom lip with his tongue, then slid it inside her mouth.

[I was giggling while writing that last sentence. It sounds so dirty xD]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm

(lol, I was thinking OMGEE!! DIRTY SENTENCES ALERT!! xDDD)
Violet groaned softly, her eyes closed and her head tilted slightly back, Violet's hands lay on his collar bone, and she moved them across the part of his chest that was bare, and then slowly undid the buttons to his shrit.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 pm

[ohhhh they getting smutty again xD]

Tommy smiled and shrugged off his shirt, keeping his mouth on hers the whole time. He ran his hand down her back and began to undo the back of her dress. Suddenly he stopped and pulled away. "Can we still do this? You know..with the baby and all?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm

(LOL I FORGOT ABOUT BABY TOMMY XDDD wait...tommy and violet need a pet name like..Tilet or somethin'...but that sounds to much like toilet....)
Frowning, Violet said "Crap. We can't." Shrugging her dress back on, she blushed. "Sorry."
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:03 pm

[I WAS THINKING THAT SAME THING! Vommy is more like a mix of vomit and mommy...Razz crap they have evil names to work with xD]

Tommy chuckled and pulled his shirt on. "Maybe you should button it." He told her, frowning down at the front of the shirt.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:08 pm

(holy friggin cow i just laughed so hard xDD Vommy...oh god xDDD what about Vimmy xDD)
Vi laughed and running her hands up his body one more time, she buttoned each little round button, one by one, taking her time. Vi looked him in the eye as she did so, and kissed him in the middle of buttoning the last one.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

[is it pronounced like Timmy? or is it like Vy-me(sounds like By.]

Tommy shivered under her touch and put his hand on the small of her back. "You are very seductive, you know?" He murmured huskily(Tommy...husky voice...mental image is hilarious xD).
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

(i dunno....their names are so awkward together xDD)
Violet smiled, and laughed shakily. "So I have been told." Violet kissed him on the cheek, smiling.
(LOL xDD 0-0 which actor and actress is our perfect image of vi and tommy? xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:14 pm

[agh, I have no idea. D: *goes and searches through actors*]

Tommy grinned and put his hands on her cheeks. He stared into her eyes for a moment before kissing her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 pm

(Me neither *goes through actors and actresses*)
Their lips crashed together like an angry wave against the soft sand. Violet's eyes were closed, and her long arms wrapped around Tommy's neck, bringing him closer.
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:15 pm

[I'm thinking Lucas Till for Tommy...he looks almost exactly how I envisioned him.]

Tommy's hand held itself in place on the small of her back, while his other hand found its way to the nape of her neck.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_herd Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 pm

(O-O yes. omgggg. yus. I was thinking for Violet Chloe Mortez....or Zoey Deschanel xD)
Vi sighed, and pulled away. She looked down at the baby bump, and frowned slightly. Here eyes got wide as she felt a sharp pain, and her water breaking. Gripping Tommy's arm, Violet said "Oh god! Tommy, it's...it's happening!"
(baby timez xD)
nerd_herd
nerd_herd

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm

[ZOOEY DESCHANEL! SHE'S SO PRETTY!]

Tommy's eyes widened. "Oh God. Okay, you're having a baby." He said, his voice raising slightly with fear. "Um...I'll go...get Miss Peregrine."

[Peregrine or Pigeon...I can't remember...]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next