Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

((Dude! I’m totally addicted to Inuyasha!! It’s so good
Btw, I thought I’d bring in a little twist so that Alexsei can learn a little more about Scott…hope you don’t mind, feel free to alter and manipulate the team rocket members as you please XD))

Alexsei caught onto Soctt’s serious gaze, alerting him instantly that something was wrong. He focused on his surroundings and could sense the presence of someone following them. The Russian felt aggression pulse through his limbs and out of the comer of his cold eyes he spied a few shifting shadows.
Alexsei felt Scott squeeze his hand nervously, "Alexsei... I don't like this place." he whimpered quietly.
The Russian gazed protectively at Scott before giving the boy a reassuring nod, “Neither do I…lets head back the way we came” he murmured suggestively as they turned around.

They were about to start walking when out of the darkness of the alleyway, three figures dressed up in the white and black uniforms of team Rocket suddenly came at them.
The first one made a dive at Alexsei, but the gray-haired boy anticipated this and spun around quickly to meet his foe with a gloved fist as he slugged the man’s face with bone-cracking force.
The other two members hesitated for a moment as they watched their partner fall to the floor clasping his newly broken nose.
They stared loathingly at Alexsei before a fourth member slowly made his appearance as the leader of the little group. He was a tall man, perhaps a little taller than Alexsei and held a horrid scar that lashed across his right eye. A cruel smirk seemed to pull onto his lips as he addressed the brunette “There you are Scott!...Your daddy is still waiting for you to come and get him. We’ve gotten a little sick of waiting for our money so I thought I’d pay you a visit to see how things are going”

Alexsei eyed Scott in confusion. He had thought that the team Rocket members had come to take him back to his own father, he hadn’t expected them to have dealings with Scott too.
The Russian shifted threateningly in his stance before gazing at Scott with a serious expression, “What are they talking about Scott?” he asked in a slightly cold voice.
The Leader of the team rocket group gave a gruff little laugh at Alexsei’s question, “This guy’s gotta debt to pay and if I don’t get the money he owes right now, I’ll take him back to the thugs that hired us”
At those words Alexsei allowed a threatening growl escape his lips as stood aggressively before Scott, “If you want him, come and claim him…I f*cking dare you to try”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

((I know, right?! Very Happy Very Happy
And Dude, that was JUST the twist I needed! My mindreading wife. XD *High fives* ))

Scott returned Alexsei's nod, and turned obediently, walking trustingly beside his friend, and doing his best to ignore the sound of approaching footsteps...
Before they could take a step, however, they were accosted by a trio of Team Rocket members. Scott tensed instantly, raising his fists defensively - but when the first mad attacker, Alexsei sent him sprawling to the ground in a puddle of blood.
Smirking proudly, Scott turned to the remaining members, and raised an eyebrow in a daring fashion.
Unfortunately, his cockiness was not to last long - because the very next moment, an official-looking man stepped forward, and addressed him directly.
“There you are Scott! Your daddy is still waiting for you to come and get him. We’ve gotten a little sick of waiting for our money so I thought I’d pay you a visit to see how things are going.”
Scott tensed instantly at this - but he refused to take the bait. He raised his chin defensively, and glared straight at the man, refusing to look Alexsei in the eye, though he could feel the Russian's cold gaze burning into the side of his head.
“What are they talking about Scott?”
He winced at the cold tone in Alexsei's voice - which somehow hurt all the more now that he knew how warm and caring the boy could be.
Still, he refused to look at Alexsei - but he did drop his gaze to his feet, and began twisting his hands nervously.
He said nothing - but sadly, Team Rocket seemed quite willing to divulge his secrets for him.
“This guy’s gotta debt to pay and if I don’t get the money he owes right now, I’ll take him back to the thugs that hired us.”
Scott was about to snap back a waspish retort, but before he could say a word, Alexsei had stepped in for him.
“If you want him, come and claim him… I f*cking dare you to try!”
He had to admit he was touched by Alexsei's loyalty, and he even managed a subtle smile in response to it - but Alexsei's hot temper would not do any good in this situation... And besides - Scott had always believed in fighting his own battles.
When it came to his father, Scott was like a totally different person.
"Alexsei..." He murmured softly, laying a restraining hand on Alexsei's arm in an attempt to pacify him. "It's okay. I can handle this."
He pushed the Russian gently aside, and stepped out in front of him - heading toward the Team Rocket grunts with his head held high.
"I'll pay my debt." He said firmly, "Give me the time you promised, and you'll get every cent I owe."
The trio glanced skeptically at one another, until finally the Rocket Executive looked back at Scott with one eyebrow raised. "And why would we take that risk?" He sneered viciously.
"Because you know," Scott replied slowly, eyes narrowing fiercely, "That I wouldn't abandon my father."
Judging by the looks on their faces, they clearly did know it. After all - that was the reason Scott had agreed to pay off his father's debt in the first place. Team Rocket liked toying with people's emotions... Scott knew this perhaps a little too well.
"Fine." The executive said at last, stepping back with a sigh, "But if we don't have the money by the end of the month, it'll be his head and yours."
Scott met the man's cruel gaze harshly, and replied in a cool, confident voice, "I'll have the money."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 pm

"Alexsei... It's okay. I can handle this." Scott murmured softly in a voice that attempted to pacify the Russian’s violent temper.
Alexsei gave an agitated sigh in response and pulled back from the scene very reluctantly as Scott gently pushed him aside and took control of the situation.
The Russian didn’t like the fact that he couldn’t interfere in the fight, but he had respect for Scott’s decision and allowed the boy to handle his own fights like a man.
He was extremely impressed with how tough the boy could be if provoked, it was like seeing the other side of the same coin.

Alexsei watched Scott with cold hawk-like observant eyes as the brunette confidently strode towards group of Team Rocket Grunts. "I'll pay my debt… Give me the time you promised, and you'll get every cent I owe." Scott stated firmly.
The Russian felt a sickening sense of vulnerability as he watched the Team Rocket grunts chat among themselves before throwing a sneering answer in Scott’s face, "And why would we take that risk?"
Alexsei breathed deeply in a desperate attempt for some self- control; he feared that if he even opened his mouth he would cause Scott more trouble than what the poor kid was already in.
Scott however seemed relatively calm and came back with slow yet fierce reply, "Because you know… That I wouldn't abandon my father “

The Russian allowed a dangerous smirk to paint his features at those piercingly honest words; the fierceness in Scott’s tone and stance had earned him Alexsei’s respect all over again. The Russian turned his head away before stepping out of the conversation. He stood a few steps away, leaning casually against the dusty alleyway walls. It was clear that Scott could handle himself, however it anything got physical Alexsei would jump in without hesitance, there wouldn’t be a question about it.

Once the Team Rocket Grunts had dispersed, Alexsei strode majestically towards Scott. His expression rather angry, but his crystal cold eyes held its respect intact for the boy’s actions.
“What have you got you say for yourself then?” he asked almost apathetically as he gently seized Scott’s chin between his pale fingers.
His icy fingers stroked the boy’s lower lip as he spoke in a unsympathetic tone, “That was quite the stunt you pulled back there…” he paused trying relax himself before continuing to speak, “What exactly were you planning to do if they beat up your sorry ass for being such a cocky idiot” he growled in annoyance as he slowly pulled away from Scott, not bothering to look at him out of the subtle need to punish the boy for making him worry so much.
Scott had given Alexsei quite a bad scare and things didn’t usually scare the Russian this badly.

He threw the boy an accusing glare, “God… and here I thought all this love sh*t was just rainbows of pink joy and happiness…I’ll tell you one thing though it’s frigging stressful and it hurts like hell”
He blinked sullenly at Scott before finally sighing and allowing a subtle smile to paint his features as he closed in on the boy once again before pressing his face into the boy’s shoulder, “…Don’t you ever make me worry like that again” he murmured firmly before pulling away and walking briskly in the direction of a close by family restaurant.
He no intention of letting Scott’s business with Team Rocket go unchecked, but he figured they should at least discuss it in a friendlier perhaps warmer environment.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm

((I love this RP so much I might just divorce you and marry it instead... XD ))

Scott stared after Team Rocket as they slowly walked away. And even after they were gone, he kept staring into the distance - until Alexsei's grasp on his chin suddenly jerked him back to the present. “What have you got you say for yourself then?”
He looked away from the anger in Alexsei's gaze - pouting slightly in response to the boy's harsh tone. Honestly, it stung. He had become rather sensitive to Alexsei's actions somehow, and he felt terrible for making the other boy worry.
He felt Alexsei's cool fingers touch his lip, and risked a hopeful glance - only to be met by the same cold glare.
“That was quite the stunt you pulled back there… What exactly were you planning to do if they beat up your sorry ass for being such a cocky idiot.”
A retort jumped to his lips, but it died there when Alexsei pulled away from him, suddenly avoiding his gaze. Scott's lip quivered slightly, and he shrunk back, feeling instantly guilty. He hadn't meant to- ... Actually, he wasn't quite sure what He'd done wrong.
He looked up at Alexsei with a confused frown - but only ended up cowering away again from the accusing frown he was met with.
He didn't understand it... He was usually pretty thick-skinned; but one look from Alexsei, and he felt like he'd been stabbed in the heart. It made him think that maybe he was just a little too obsessed with his friend... If 'friend' was even the right word. He wasn't sure any more.
“God… and here I thought all this love sh*t was just rainbows of pink joy and happiness…I’ll tell you one thing though it’s frigging stressful and it hurts like hell.”
At last, Alexsei smiled, and Scott let a weak chuckle escape his lips. Alexsei sure had that right...
Scott finally felt Alexsei draw closer, then, burying his face into Scott's shoulder. He released a shaky breath, and tried to embrace him, but before he had a chance, the Russian was pulling away from him again.
“…Don’t you ever make me worry like that again.”
These words hit Scott like something between a punch and a kiss - so bittersweet that he wasn't quite sure what they made him feel - aside from a great deal of affection for the boy who had suddenly started walking off down the alleyway.
"Please don't walk away from me." Scott whimpered in a small voice - seeming suddenly timid and fragile again now that Team Rocket was gone.
"Alexsei, I'm sorry." He muttered, hurrying after the Russian and falling into step beside him, his expression still adorably apologetic. "I didn't mean to make you worry, I just..." He took a deep breath, then grabbed hold of Alexsei's hand, giving it a firm tug in an attempt to catch his eye.
"I'm tougher than you give me credit for." He explained gently, holding Alexsei's gaze. "I can hold my own against those guys, and besides..." He smiled gently, "You were there. I know I can always trust you to step in if I need you. I'm invincible when I'm with you."
He flashed a hopeful grin, and reached up to tug playfully on that beautiful hair that he had come to so adore.
When Scott looked around, he found that - somewhere along the line - they had wandered into a restaurant, and he went instantly shy again; blushing and smiling timidly as he shifted closer to Alexsei - somehow proud and ashamed, all at once.

(( <3 <3 <3 :') I love it, Dude. I just love it. I need an Alexsei.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:54 am

((Oh? so now your cheating on me with the RP are you? XD…Lolz do I love it so much too))

"Please don't walk away from me… Alexsei, I'm sorry." Scott whimpered timidly as he hurried after the Russian before slowly falling in step beside him.
Alexsei didn’t gaze at Scott as he crept closer to his side, but he slowed from his brisk pace in order to listen to what the boy had to say.
He heard the boy inhale deeply before feeling his warm fingers wrap firmly around his own pale hand. Alexsei stopped and turned to Scott feeling a mixture of slight annoyance and guilt well up inside him. He could sense that Scott was hurt by his aloof behavior, but he didn’t warm up despite this.
"I didn't mean to make you worry, I just..." Scott murmured softly, hesitating for moment and then continuing in a gentle yet more confident tone. “…I can hold my own against those guys, and besides...You were there. I know I can always trust you to step in if I need you. I'm invincible when I'm with you."

Alexsei shook his head in disbelief at the boy’s words; he felt a warm sense of pride trickle through him as he slowly placed a cool hand on Scott’s shoulder. His rich voice held a respectful and firm tone as he spoke, “I know that you are strong Scott…” He paused allowing a warm smile to taint his hard features as he stared into Scott’s gentle eyes, “I just want you to be more careful…if I lost you I… I wouldn’t want to go on” he admitted with shy awkwardness as he silently started to walk again, this time holding onto Scott’s hand reassuringly.

A while later the two boys wondered out the cold dim streets and into a family restaurant.
As Alexsei entered through the glass doors, he was immediately surprised by how busy the place was considering the lateness of the hour. He felt Scott lean shyly against his side and affectionately snaked an arm around the boy’s waist, gaining a bit of reassurance as they ‘faced’ the judgmental stares of the people around them.
Alexsei could felt his heart beat in his throat as a few pairs of wondering eyes fixed themselves disapprovingly on him and Scott as they padded over towards an empty table.
The Russian was clearly bothered by the attention they seemed to attracting, but he said nothing about it and cuddled Scott closer before throwing the deadliest glare he could conjure up into the eyes of who ever dared to stare at them.

A little while later after the two boys had seated themselves; a seemingly friendly old woman came over towards them to offer them their menus.
The Russian took them with murmured thanks then he casually passed one Scott’s way.
He gazed at Scott curiously for few minutes before allowing warm smile to pull onto his pale lips ”Have you decided what you want to eat yet?’ he asked almost teasingly.

((Dude my brain is broken XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

((At least the RP wouldn't run off with the pool boy...

Sorry Dude. Mine too. STUPID ART PROJECT! I've got like... The cover page done today. Razz *Facepalm* ))

Scott flopped into a chair in the corner of the restaurant, looking somewhat dazed. He still couldn't get Alexsei's words out of his head...
“I know that you are strong Scott… I just want you to be more careful… If I lost you I… I wouldn’t want to go on.”
I wouldn't want to go on...
He could still see Alexsei's warm, shy smile - and the softness in those cold eyes.
He dropped his gaze, and began twisting his hands in his lap, smiling slightly to himself.
He still couldn't quite get a grip on this... He didn't even know how it had happened. It was just so sudden; one minute he and Alexsei were just barely friends, and the next minute his 'friend' was confessing his feelings, and they were in love faster than you could say 'Ditto'. He was delighted, that was for sure, but he hadn't expected it to progress this fast, especially with somebody like Alexsei.
If I lost you, I wouldn't want to go on...
That was a big thing to say to somebody you'd known for barely a month, and it touched Scott more deeply than he could explain - because he knew Alexsei would never say something like that unless he really meant it.
He supposed it should have worried him that he had fallen into the deep end of a gay relationship without any sort of warning, but for some reason, it didn't.
It was as he'd said before: With Alexsei, he felt invincible. That boy was his hero, and always would be... Nothing could drive him away - he'd be around just as long as Alexsei wanted him; because it was a dream-come-true that somebody he cared for so deeply could want to be with him in the first place.
”Have you decided what you want to eat yet?"
Alexsei's voice broke through Scott's thoughts, and he jumped in surprise as he snapped out of his daze - the silly smile that had crept unbidden onto his face instantly slipping off. His cheeks flushed bright red, and he quickly hid his face with the menu, mumbling something about 'still deciding'.
After a few moments, he peeked shyly over the top of the menu, still trying to hide his vivid blush, and said, "I'll have a cheeseburger. With chips, not veggies. I don't like veggies."
he cleared his throat awkwardly, then closed the menu and placed it back on the table, avoiding Alexsei's teasing smile in a dignified fashion.
Unfortunately, he didn't have it in him to look away from Alexsei for long.
The moment he met those gorgeous blue eyes, Scott's face cracked into a grin.
"Hey," He whispered, casting a quick glance to the side, then leaning closer to Alexsei, "Is this our first date?" He paused a moment, then leaned back, and added with a laugh, "Actually, don't tell me. I'll get too happy and probably embarrass you by dancing on a table or something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am

((LMAO! Are you sure about XD
Oh Dude, Alexsei getting all thoughtful again…It’s Soooo Dramatic lolz ))

"Hey…Is this our first date?... Actually, don't tell me. I'll get too happy and probably embarrass you by dancing on a table or something."

At the very notification of their outing being a date Alexsei’s pale cheeks burned crimson red. He hadn’t really thought about it being a date, but now that Scott mentioned it he supposed that that’s exactly was it was. It was such an obvious observation yet it had caught him completely off guard.
He shuffled a little awkwardly in his seat before replying in an suddenly a shy and rough tone, “I suppose it is our First date isn’t it?”
He gazed searchingly at Scott before quickly becoming lost in the beauty of Scott’s blissful expression. His own mind was still in a bit of a muddled state with all that had happened over the last few weeks. It was true that he hadn’t known Scott for very long, but his strong feelings of affection for the boy were sincere.
In the time that he had been with Scott he hadn’t once felt utterly and completely alone, like he had before.
He had tasted human affection and warmth for the first time in god-knows how many years and the lonely ignorance which had originally snubbed all thoughts of love had been now been dissolved thanks to Scott.
It was strange but Alexsei even felt an unfamiliar sense of fear creep through the pit of his stomach at the very thought of being abandoned and left alone. The solitude that had once been his only sanctuary had now become his ultimate hell. Everything was so backwards at the moment. The only thing that made sense to him was the fact that he was undoubtedly in love with Scott.

Are you gentleman ready to order then?

The cheerful voice of their waitress snapped Alexsei back to reality and boy gazed around wildly for a few seconds before setting his gaze on the elderly woman as she pulled out a pen and writing pad. “Oh?!... right” he murmured before clearing his throat and quickly ordering a few various food items off the menu.
A while later the waitress returned with a tray balancing their drinks.
Alexsei took his drink without thanks and gazed curiously at the tall glass containing the yellow beverage. It was a simple Vodka and orange juice mix, but he felt it relatively suitable for the occasion.
He peered at Scott from behind his slate colored bangs hesitantly; he didn’t want to ruin the boy’s cheerful mood or their date for that matter, but there were still a few things that needed to be discussed.

He started to speak with tone that was not unkind but rather serious, “Scott…about your father, what are you planning to do?”
“I know that this isn’t really the time, but I can’t relax without knowing what you’re getting yourself into” he added with a bold almost accusing tone, that seemed to hide the fear and sickening worry felt.

((Moody Characters…What are we gonna do XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 am

((Dude, these two are so cheesy, but I love them. XD
Sooooo cute. I love you I can't believe how affectionate Alexsei is! Razz ))

When their drinks arrived, Scott picked up his Coke and took a great gulp, surprised by how thirsty the run-in with Team Rocket had left him.
He was about to swallow, when suddenly Alexsei's sombre tone invaded his cheerful thoughts.
“Scott…about your father, what are you planning to do?”
At this, Scott felt a jolt of panic, and in his haste to reply, he got some Coke down the wrong pipe, and started coughing desperately.
He thumped his chest, then took another sip of Coke, and finally managed to breathe again.
When Alexsei went on speaking, Scott panted stupidly at him like a tired Growlithe.
“I know that this isn’t really the time, but I can’t relax without knowing what you’re getting yourself into.”
There was something accusatory about Alexsei's tone, but Scott didn't take it to heart, because he could tell that his friend - or in this case, his date - was just worried about him.
Still, he had never really spoken about his father to anybody... Nor had he really spoken about anything serious with Alexsei, for that matter. He was usually just goofing off - because it was easier that way.
Still...
"I guess I do owe you an explanation..." Scott mused, placing his glass of Coke on the table, and staring at his hands in a subdued fashion. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before; I just thought... Well, I don't know what I thought." He smiled slightly, and offered a helpless shrug, "See, my old man was a bit of a gambler. But the thing is, he was never very lucky, and he didn't know when to stop. Eventually he got into such huge debt that we lost everything... But he was convinced he could win it back... So he started gambling in some, well, dodgy places - and ended up spending money he just didn't have. When Team Rocket realized he wasn't going to pay up, they came to take him away..."
Scott paused a moment, falling silent, and staring somberly down at the tablecloth as he remembered that terrible day.
"They said they'd kill him if they didn't get their money, so I... I said I'd pay it. They agreed to give me until the end of next month to pay." He shrugged, deciding not to tell Alexsei what would happen if he didn't come up with the money.
Alexsei knew Team Rocket. He could figure that out for himself.
"That's why I've got my heart set on the Pokemon League." Scott said quietly, "The winner's purse is enough - just enough - to pay off my father's debt. And it ends just before the deadline." He smiled slightly, "It seemed the perfect solution - but being a Pokemon trainer has turned out harder than I thought. My father's team don't always respect me like they should... Still, we managed to get all the badges. Well... Almost all..." He glanced up, his gentle eyes fixing on Alexsei's.
He had almost forgotten... Alexsei was the final barrier standing between him and the Pokemon League.
He swallowed, and dropped his gaze again.
This was Alexsei... He had about as much chance of winning as a Caterpie against a Charizard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

((I know Right ? Razz…I think Alexsei’s only affectionate like that with Scott… if anyone else tried to touch him they would lose an arm XD))

"I guess I do owe you an explanation..."

The Russian gave a silent nod in agreement before folding his arms casually over his chest and leaning back into the comfort of the leather seating. His sharp gaze was serious and he listened attentively to Scott as the younger boy slowly began to explain the stressful predicament he had gotten tangled up in.

"…See, my old man was a bit of a gambler. But the thing is, he was never very lucky… he got into such huge debt that we lost everything… When Team Rocket realized he wasn't going to pay up, they came to take him away... They said they'd kill him if they didn't get their money, so I... I said I'd pay it. They agreed to give me until the end of next month to pay.”

Scott seemed to pause for a moment as though lost in silent thought. His troubled expression was one Alexsei hadn’t seen before and the Russian felt hesitant about how to react.
He felt the urge to reach out to the boy and touch his hand, but held himself back as the sound of Scott’s voice quietly took his attention again.

"That's why I've got my heart set on the Pokémon League… The winner's purse is enough to pay off my father's debt… but being a Pokémon trainer has turned out harder than I thought. My father's team don't always respect me like they should... Still, we managed to get all the badges. Well... Almost all..."

Alexsei kept his expression blank of all emotion as he mulled stressfully over the boy’s words and the petrifying thought of what would happen to Scott if the boy didn’t up hold Team Rocket’s deadline before the end of the month.
They’ll kill him even if he does give them the money…That’s the kind of people they are , He thought silently to himself as his ice blue eyes dulled in deep thought.
Scott really had fallen into the deep end of a very dangerous situation. Messing with Team Rocket was no laughing matter and Alexsei knew this sickeningly well from both observation and experience.

The Russian cleared his throat as he downed the rest of his drink, savoring the burning sensation of alcohol as it seeped down his dry throat and began to relax his agitated body.

“You really care that much about your father then?... even after everything he’s put you through” Alexsei mused momentarily in an attempt to comprehend Scott’s selfless behavior. He allowed a small muffled laugh to escape his pale lips upon realizing that he couldn’t… he wasn’t forgiving or selfless enough for that.
The Russian’s eyes briefly hid behind his slate bangs as the mocking face of his own good-for-nothing father crept viciously through his mind.

He seemed to shudder for a moment then slowly shook in head in disbelief before flicking his long fringe out of his eyes and gazing at Scott with an intense expression of utter and complete loyalty.
“If you’re absolutely serious about winning the Pokémon League and saving your father… I will help you.” He stated seriously before continuing to speak in a heavily accented Russian tone.
“I will take you on as my apprentice and train until you bones ache and your teeth rattle…The League is for the big boys only Scott…Do you think you can handle the training of Cyan City’s cruelest Gym Leader?”
Alexsei felt his eyes burn with fierce pride. There was no way in hell that he would ever hand over Scott to Team Rocket. If they dared touch him, he would walk straight up to Giovanni Ivanov himself and beat the living Sh*t out of him till the guy dropped down dead.
If things did get complicated Alexsei Would involve himself deeper into Scott’s business…Far Far deeper.
Giovanni had F*cked up enough lives including his own, he wasn’t going to let him get away with doing the same to Scott.
The Russian watched Scott with his piercing blue eyes, looked about ready for battle.
His hand slowly disappeared into his jacket pocket for a few seconds before resurfacing with something small and shiny clasped in his palm.
Alexsei then reached over towards Scott and took a hold of the boy’s hand. With a firm nod he dropped the Silver wing-shaped badge into Scott’s hand. Its intricate design and crystal-blue stone shimmered under Florissant light of the restaurant.
“As a Pokémon League participant and my apprentice, you’re going to need this…”

((I’m not gonna write such a long post again XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:10 pm

((We're terrible. We have to go shorter... XD But I love it so. I love you Naaaaw, Alexsei... ^_^ ))

When Alexsei mentioned his father, Scott was about to leap to the man's defense - explain how he was still a good father, and how he had never meant to put Scott through what he did... But before he could find the words, Alexsei said something that grabbed his full attention.
If you’re absolutely serious about winning the Pokémon League and saving your father… I will help you.”
Scott's head jerked up, and his eyes locked on Alexsei's - holding fiercely onto that cold gaze he had learned to so adore.
“I will take you on as my apprentice and train until you bones ache and your teeth rattle… The League is for the big boys only Scott… Do you think you can handle the training of Cyan City’s cruelest Gym Leader?”
For a moment Scott just stared at Alexsei, completely taken aback by his offer, and shocked to the core.
Then, slowly, a smile began to pull at his lips.
"I've come this far, haven't I?" He replied, one eyebrow quirking cockily upwards as his handsome features arranged themselves into a determined expression. Scott smirked daringly, his eyes shining with eagerness as he looked straight at Alexsei's hard, proud face.
I won't let you down. He promised silently, feeling a whole new wave of confidence crash over him. With Alexsei as his mentor, he had as good a chance as anybody!
He noticed Alexsei reaching into his pocket, and the next moment Scott felt something pressed into his hand.
His fingers closed automatically around the small metal object, and as the edges dug into his skin, he felt his heart skip a beat.
“As a Pokémon League participant and my apprentice, you’re going to need this…”
Scott swallowed nervously, and slowly tore his gaze away from Alexsei, opening his fingers to see the tiny silver wing badge gleaming impressively in the palm of his hand.
A powerful wave of emotion struck him, and Scott closed his fist tightly around the badge again, clenching his jaw and dropping his head so his fringe fell over his eyes.
His fisted hand trembled slightly as he swallowed past the lump in his throat.
With his face hidden in shadows, Scott almost looked like he might burst into tears, or even throw the badge back in Alexsei's face.
Scott, of course, did nothing of the sort.
With no warning whatsoever, he grabbed Alexsei's hand from across the table, and jerked the boy towards him with surprising strength.
There just weren't words enough to say what he was feeling at that moment; and no 'thank you' could possibly thank Alexsei enough. There was only one thing left to do.

Totally unaware of the people around him, Scott leaned forward out of his seat, pulling Alexsei closer to him, and met the boy's lips in a fierce kiss; suddenly expressing more delighted passion than he knew he had in him.
In the rush of the moment, the thought of embarrassing either himself or Alexsei didn't even occur to him. All Scott knew was that the boy in front of him had just plucked his heart right off his sleeve, and he had absolutely no desire of ever taking it back.

((Down, boy. XD
Poor Alexsei. That's gotta be awkward. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 pm

((Dude that post had me sitting on edge, I was like OMG!... SOOOOOO CUTE ….*Craps Rainbow* O.o))

Alexsei breathed heavily in utter Shock as Scott’s lips met his own in a forcibly passionate kiss.
He had been completely off guard when the boy had reacted like this and instinctively he felt the strong urge to pull away.
However as he began to struggle and shift in Scott’s strong hold, he found himself unable to flee the assaulting kiss. The boy’s passion was too strong in the heat of the moment, and had overwhelmed Alexsei so much that he been left completely immobile.
A sudden sense of trapped helplessness came over the Russian as he slowly sank into the continuously deepening Kiss. He felt like a caged Pidgey and closed his eyes in what appeared to be mental pain as an inner battle of emotions and thoughts raged within him,…This feels wrong with everybody staring at us… it’s like a bittersweet sin, yet the more I taste, the more I want it…I want Scott to love me, I want him to be mine…GOD! F*ck Society! He’s going to be MINE!

The Russian felt his free hand claw at Scott’s neck tenderly before making a single swift movement that allowed his icy-fingers to latch callously onto the boy’s throat. His hard-blue eyes immediately ignited with a dangerous fierceness that threatened to choke Scott.
Yet, instead of tightening his grip around the boy’s throat to crush, he slowly relaxed and gently pulled the boy firmly towards him. His expression hungry as he began to gradually devour Scott’s kiss with his own, fighting back the boy’s assault with teasing lust and confident affection.
His cold hand that had latched onto Scott’s neck earlier now explored the boy’s warm skin with the most gentle of subtle movements, almost abstracting pleasure with the stroke of his fingers.
Alexsei seemed to feel ecstasy run through his veins and he suckled in Scott’s taste deeply before finally forcing himself to pull out of the kiss for the dear need of air.

The moment he had broken away from Scott he felt his body inhale refreshing oxygen and his racing heart seemed to calm a bit.
Alexsei gazed longingly at the boy before resting his forehead tenderly against Scott’s, in an affectionate nuzzle. He had forgotten about everything within these few minutes and as the world around the two boys’ came back into focus. Alexsei found himself staring uncomfortably out of the corner of his eye at the stunned looking old waitress, who seemed to gawk awkwardly at them.
The tray full of their food items seemed to rattle with her nervousness and giddy hands.

((The awkwardness Continues XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 pm

((*Sniffs Rainbow* o_0 ... *Backs away slowly*

I can just see the waitress's face. Soooooo funny!! XD ))

After a long moment, Scott felt Alexsei's fingers at his neck. At first he leaned into the touch, but then those fingers grasped his throat, and Scott's eyes flickered open in shock - his entire body freezing for a moment as fear rippled through him.
For once heart-stopping moment, he almost wondered if Alexsei was actually an undercover member of team rocket sent to destroy him - but then the boy's grip on his throat slackened, and Scott went completely limp with relief. He might have broken the kiss to chuckle at his stupid thoughts - but then Alexsei was kissing him back, and Scott relaxed completely into it, and let him take control.
He closed his eyes in sheer bliss, bracing a hand against the table to balance himself as the other boy pulled hm closer.
Feeling Alexsei's cool fingers exploring his skin, Scott shuddered in pleasure - like a puppy having its belly scratched.
Just when he was beginning to wonder if it would be worth suffocating just to see the kiss through to the end, Alexsei broke away, and Scott nearly toppled over in surprise as oxygen rushed back into his lungs, and the world slowly reformed around him.
He blinked at Alexsei in silent wonderment, his hazel eyes ((I decided they're hazel. Shush. XD )) brimming with pure adoration, and leaned gratefully toward the other boy when he felt Alexsei's forehead press softly against his.
After an utterly magical moment, Scott sensed Alexsei drawing away from him - and reality hit him like a cold slap to the face.
The waitress was ogling obviously at them, and Scott could feel the awkward tension building swiftly around them.
Well aware that it was his fault, he shrugged off his shame, and took it upon himself to fix it.
"Finally!" He exclaimed, grinning enthusiastically, and taking the tray from the poor shaking waitress before she could drop it, "I was so starving, I was about to eat my date instead..." He glanced toward the waitress with that silly little smile of his and added, "Thanks, this looks great."
He pushed a knife and fork toward Alexsei, smiling sweetly, and hoped that his cheerful, easygoing attitude would ease the tension in the room.
He really hadn't thought that one through very well... But after Alexsei had given him that badge, there was really nothing else to do...
Scott grinned silently to himself, and giggled under his breath.
Everything's going to be just fine now... I have Alexsei!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 am

((LOLZ, Scott really handled that well… Alexsei found it very funny XD))

Alexsei allowed an amused smirk to play upon his features as the half-traumatized waitress tottered away quickly, almost knocking over a couple of kids that had staggered into her escape path.
“Hmph…People honestly are stupid. I could have sworn that she really thought you were going to eat me back there”
Alexsei rolled his eyes in good-humored annoyance before casting an approving wink Scott’s way.
He then politely turned his attention to his food and slowly picked up the eating utensils Scott had offered him before making a deadly cut into the unsuspecting and rather bloody looking steak that lay sizzling on his plate. ((He would so like it bloody and rawish XD))

The sweet sensation of warm food seemed to pacify the Russian and it wasn’t long before he realized how long a day it had actually been for them. So much had happened within so little time and it was no wonder that Alexsei felt the itchy sensation of exhaustion began to nibble at the corner of his blue eyes.
He rubbed at them much like tired child would and then flicked a glance at Scott’s blissful expression as they finished up their meal together.
“That’s was some good food…what do you think?, Are you up for desert?...or shall we head back to the inn and get some sleep?”
He asked in a relaxed tone as he gracefully leaned in towards Scott and tenderly wiped away a small smidge of tomato sauce from the boy’s mouth with his thumb.

((Short and sweet Very Happy))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 am

Scott wasn't sure what he was more relieved to see: The waitress's hasty response, or Alexsei's amused smirk. Either way, he allowed a grin to creep over his face, and flashed Alexsei a sly wink.
Alexsei watched the waitress for a moment, then turned back to Scott, and muttered, “Hmph…People honestly are stupid. I could have sworn that she really thought you were going to eat me back there.”
"In her defense," Scott replied with a casual shrug, "I really was considering it." He lowered his head an inch, one corner of his mouth quirking upwards in a teasing smirk. "You're definitely tasty enough..."
Luckily, before Scott could flirt any more, he was distracted by the tantalizing scent of his cheeseburger, and he pounced at it like a starved Snorlax, taking a huge bite, and chewing delightedly.
He and Alexsei ate in companionable silence, until at last they were both finished.
“That was some good food… What do you think, are you up for desert?... Or shall we head back to the inn and get some sleep?”
Scott tilted his head slightly to one side, considering this for a moment - then jumped slightly in surprise when he felt Alexsei's thumb swipe over his mouth.
He blushed instantly, chuckling softly to himself, and quickly wiped his face with a napkin.
"Um..." He mumbled, acting a little shy again for some reason, "I'm actually pretty tired. I wouldn't mind getting some rest. Besides, if we stay here any longer, these folks' eyes might fall out from all the staring..." He chuckled faintly, and cast a brief glance to the nearest 'starer' - a middle-aged man who was watching the pair of them with a judgmental scowl. When He saw Scott look his way, he quickly averted his gaze - but it was obvious that the other customers in the restaurant were far from approving.
Of course, Scott didn't care, as long as he was with Alexsei... But it did bother him just a little bit. He was used to being well liked wherever he went - it was just something that went along with his friendly nature. He wasn't used to people looking down on him with such scorn in their eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Scott and Alexsei left the restaurant to head back to the hotel as soon as they'd paid their bill, and when they got back Scott squeaked something about taking a shower, and darted off to the bathroom. It wasn't that he didn't want to be around Alexsei, obviously... It was just that the day's events had left his heart fluttering in his throat, and he was feeling so wonderfully giddy with his feelings for the boy that he just needed a moment to step back and cool off.
He scampered into the bathroom, closed the door behind him, and slid to the floor with a shaky sigh, laughing under his breath. He placed a hand over his chest, feeling his racing heart, and giggled giddily to himself, curling into a little ball of ecstasy and rocking back and forth on the tiles.
A few love-drunk giggles and one quick shower later, Scott crept out of the bathroom, fully dressed in pajamas and with a towel twisted around his short, wet hair in a slightly-too-gay fashion.
He grinned shyly when he saw him, meeting his eye for just a moment before his gaze dropped again, replaced by a little blush. His gaze scuttled to the bed, and he crept nearer, perching himself on the edge. “I, um-” He swallowed, giggling stupidly to himself, “Ready to go to bed?” He asked, glancing at Alexsei, “We've, uh... Um. The cruise... And stuff.”
He blushed yet again, and cursed his tied tongue. He had never been like this before...
What's happening to me?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Once alone in the hotel room, Alexsei surveyed the quiet room with consideration as he mulled over the events of the day. It had indeed been a busy day, rather life changing if anything. He had almost gotten into a fight with team Rocket again; Confessed his heart out to a boy; Kissed Passionately in Public and to top it off he had taken Scott on as his Apprentice. The Russian ran a hand through his messy Slate hair allowing his long bangs to hid his eyes. He knew he had been rash in every single one of his decisions today...yet for the first time in his life Alexsei felt absolutely no regret. The deep emotion of genuine happiness fluttered inside his chest, it felt soft, tender with subtle warmth, yet held a mildly painful edge.
The Russian padded casually towards the centre of the room, before flopping ungraciously onto the bed. He sighed deeply and pulled an arm over his eyes to shield them from the light of the ceiling lamp. He allowed a curious hidden smile to taint his features as he listened to the soft spray of the shower water in the background.
After a while the water halted and the bathroom door opened to reveal a mist of steam, followed by a fully clothed Scott with a towel-made turban wrapped around his wet hair.
Alexsei sat up casually as he took in his lover's new attire, he rolled his eyes in amusement and was rewarded with a tiny blush from Scott.
The Russian remained silent as Scott crept onto the bed beside him.

“We've, uh... Um. The cruise... And stuff.”
Alexsei quietly nodded in agreement, before carefully, tenderly moving a small strand damp hair out of Scott's face. “You'll catch a cold if you sleep with damp hair” the Russian added casually in his infamous 'Not that I care, even though I do' tone of voice. He then removed himself from the bed and took to the soft leather couch near the door. His behaviour much like a Houndoom on guard. It wasn't long before The Russian had drifted into sleep.

The next morning Alexsei was up early as per usual. He never bothered to sleep in, that habit had been drilled out of his system years ago. The Russian took the advantage of Scott's still sleeping state to quickly head over the bathroom to shower and change clothes.
Once he got into the shower the sensation of cold water against his sweaty body felt rejuvenating. (He wouldn't shower with hot water Lolz).
Alexsei felt cleansed and refreshed, quickly pulling on a clean black tight-fitting tank top over his head and a new pair of camouflage cargo pants. He then slipped on a pair a leather training gloves and padded out of the bathroom wet haired and barefoot.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

“You'll catch a cold if you sleep with damp hair.” Alexsei scolded casually, obviously trying to sound unconcerned, but only half pulling it off. He felt a delicate touch on his face, brushing his damp hair away from his eyes, and his heart jumped so high that he nearly choked on it.
That subtle touch left him breathless, and blushing flame red.
Before Scott could get his tongue untied, Alexsei had left him to head to the couch, and Scott wriggled his way under the covers, trying not to look disappointed at the prospect of having the big bed to himself.
There was no possible reason he shouldn't be pleased about that, so he concluded that he was just crazy for wanting to cuddle up with Alexsei on the couch instead, and pushed the idea out of his head.

The next morning, Alexsei was awake before him, and by the time Scott woke up - sleepy, and even a little grumpy at the prospect of facing the day after a night of pleasant dreams - he had already showered and dressed.
Scott opened his eyes to see Alexsei leave the bathroom, and suddenly sat bolt upright.
"Crap!" He exclaimed, gawping at Alexsei, "Am I late?!" He leaped out of bed, hurrying to the bathroom, and throwing off his clothes on the way. He had the decency to slam the bathroom door behind him before removing his pants.
"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, voice muffled by the clean shirt he was pulling over his head, "I'll be ready right now, I swear!"
It seemed he was still expecting Alexsei to scold him for every inconvenience he caused. It would obviously take him a while to accept that he was more than just an annoying thorn in the boy's paw now...
He darted out of the bathroom a few minutes later, fully dressed and with brushed teeth and combed hair, and trotted up to Alexsei, fixing him with a wide, earnest stare. "I'm ready." He declared, slightly nervously, "Did I make you late? Are we going? What's for breakfast?" He stopped asking questions then, and blinked shyly at Alexse as he waited to see if he was going to be scolded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 pm

"Crap!...Am I late?!"
Alexsei cocked an eyebrow in surprise as he watched Scott suddenly sit up. The Russian smirked a little cruelly, “Yes, your late for training...guess you'll have to be punished “. Alexsei allowed his fierce gaze to fall upon Scott as the boy dashed out of bed and into the bathroom to change clothes.
Alexsei hadn't been joking about training Scott to the bone for the Pokemon league, after all it was battle that would single out the best trainers from the amateurs. It was vitally important that they won, not only for the chance to save Scott's father, but also for the sake of Alexsei's reputation as Gym leader. Hell! The Russian would never throw way the chance to snub his own father, it had become a kind of hobby for him these days.

By the time Scott had done dressing himself, the Russian had pulled on his combat boots and Poke'ball belt. He greeted Scott's nervousness with a reassuring nod before tossing the boy some Pokemon gear.

I'm ready...Did I make you late? Are we going? What's for breakfast?

Alexsei stared chillingly at Scott, “Excellent, lets get going then,we'll eat once we're on the cruise... if we eat now you might get sick from all the exercise we have to drill” he added casually, looking for that mild edge of worry he so loved to see in potential victims.

A while later Alexsei had led Scott out into a grassy park not too far from the hotel and harbour, they still had a few hours before needing to board the cruise-liner and it was made very clear that Alexsei wanted to make the most of the time training before they set sail.
Perhaps there was a reason behind his actions, then again perhaps not.

The Russian started off the training session with a typical military day 'warm up', which consisted of stretching, crunches, push-ups, lunges and a few self defence techniques. He worked firmly with Scott and focused on pushing the boy to his limit with out pulling any muscles or getting hurt.
While they worked Alexsei explained that in order to become a better trainer, one couldn’t expect to just put the Pokemon through all the hard work. He justified this firmly with the belief that the trainer had to better himself too or else the Pokemon wouldn't respect the trainer due to an unfair distribution of the work and effort put into battle.
Alexsei held clear pride in words and gazed at Scott with satisfaction.

Once Scott's 'warm up' training was complete Alexsei allowed them to take a short water break before starting off with basic Pokemon Command training.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 pm

When Alexsei mentioned that he wanted to start training, and how difficult it would be, Scott just grinned in nervous excitement. On one hand, he hoped he wouldn't disappoint Alexsei. On the other hand, he was looking forward to making him proud... And he was pretty confident that he would be able to do that. He was a hard worker, after all, and dedicated too. He would never have come so far in the first place if he wasn't.

Smiling confidently, Scott nodded to himself, and followed Alexsei to begin his training.
It certainly was hard work, but Scott was in good shape, and he managed every task Alexsei set him, from push-ups to some basic defensive maneuvers.
Everything he did, he gave it his all, and by the time Alexsei was ready to start proper Pokemon command training, Scott was sweaty and breathless, but pleased. Everything that Alexsei said made sense to him, and even though the actual training had yet to begin, Alexsei was already the best teacher he had ever had.
Sure, the wasn't saying much, since he'd never been taught before - but he was still convinced that his friend (Or whatever Alexsei was to him now) was the best teacher in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 am

Once the two boy's had finished resting, Alexsei led Scott out of the field and into a small, rather quiet park. The Russian had eyed the jungle-gym in the centre of the park earlier and now that the park was empty they could utilise all the apparatus for their Pokemon, it was indeed the perfect place for training and even held a small pond in the centre that flickered with a few wild Magicarp.
He turned to address Scott, a burning glint of excitement flashed in Cold gaze, “We'll start the real training now” he stated simply.
“Okay I'm going to focus on training and testing the obedience of your Pokemon...choose a Pokemon to begin with.”
Alexsei strode past Scott, allowing his hand to brush against the boy's shoulder. “My Pokemon will compete against yours through a series of tasks for this training session” he explained with a whisper in the boy's ear.
He smirked a little dangerously, “So are you ready?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:47 am

After a short rest, Scott found himself alongside Alexsei in an empty park, and he gazed around with a mix of excitement and trepidation at the equipment. “We'll start the real training now.” Alexsei announced, and Scott smiled eagerly.
“Okay I'm going to focus on training and testing the obedience of your Pokemon...choose a Pokemon to begin with.”
Scott started searching through his Pokeballs, considering each one thoughtfully, until he felt Alexsei's hand brush over his shoulder. Then he just focused on trying not to melt into a gooey puddle of shyness at Alexsei's feet. “My Pokemon will compete against yours through a series of tasks for this training session." Alexsei went on, while Scott smiled dreamily to himself, too caught up in the husky sound of Alexsei's whispered voice in his ear to actually hear what he was saying.
“So are you ready?”
"Hm?" Scott glanced up, surprised, "Ready...? Oh, for the training, right-" He nearly dropped one of his pokeballs, and in fumbling to catch it, dropped another. He juggled them about for a moment, then slammed them against his chest, holding them still at last. "Um-" He laughed nervously, "Yeah, I'm... I'm ready."
He cleared his throat, trying to regain a little dignity, and selected the most agreeable of his Pokemon, since he was still rather terrified of disappointing Alexsei, and he knew that his Pokemon seldom respected him. During battle it seemed to come together, because Scott was confident then, and the Pokemon respected that - but without the heat of battle, Scott's confidence was like a whisper in a whirlwind, and the Pokemon simply didn't believe in him when he didn't even believe in himself. Of course, Scott didn't have a clue that his problems lay in low self-confidence. He simply thought that the Pokemon didn't respect him because he was a lousy trainer with no education and no experience.
"I'll, um..." He gulped, rolling his chosen Pokeball in his fingers, "I'll go with Lapras."
At least she likes me... He added silently to himself, grimacing as he threw the Pokeball at the pond.
In a flash of light, his Lapras emerged, splashing down into the pond, and gazing around thoughtfully.
"So..." He turned to Alexsei, "What must we do?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:26 pm

”So...What must we do?"

Alexsei gave a quick inspecting look at Scott's Lapras as it splashed around thoughtfully in the lake. The shine from it's glossy aqua skin indicated that it was in perfect health and of good level and age.
The Russian nodded appreciatively, “We'll start off with practising basic water-type commands...lets start with an easy one like surf.”
With that said Alexsei unclipped a bluish Pokeball from his belt and tossed it towards the lake, making sure to have a little distance from Scott's Lapras.
The strange pokeball clicked open to reveal a flash of brilliant light, followed by the massive emerging form of a silver and cyan Serpent, a Gyarados.
Alexsei whistled a command and instantly the massive beast gave a sharp dragon-like cry in response.
The Russian grinned as he turned to Scott, “Your first task will be to race again me and Leviathan, We'll use surf to build up your bond with Lapras”
Alexsei gave Scott a hard pat on the back before leading the way down towards the lake. As they neared the edge of the deep water, Leviathan bared a deadly hiss in Scott's direction.
Alexsei cocked an eyebrow threateningly at his Pokemon and the Gyarados calmed itself momentarily.
The Russian turned towards Scott and gave the boy a most curious look, “Hmmm...that very interesting, ” he added casually.
He turned his attention back towards Leviathan and gestured for the Pokemon to approach. The massive Serpent obeyed without hesitation, but gave a dangerous growl at Scott as it lower it's head down to Alexsei's hand.
The Russian stroked his Pokemon affectionately, then called Scott to stand next to him, “Scott you need listen to what I say very carefully...I want you slowly reach out you hand towards Leviathan and let him take in your scent,” The Russian gave Scott a concerned and slightly stern look as though trying to decipher something. “If he snarls again you mustn’t show fear, just stay still and hold your ground” Alexsei instructed clearly.
Gyarados were Pokemon that were renowned for their terrible tempers and destructive personalities. Alexsei could even remember his mother once telling horrible stories about the Gyarados when he was a small child simply to scare him into behaving. Of Course Now that the Russian was older and had actually raised a Gyrardos, he understood the mentality behind the Pokemon and knew that the only way to operate with them was to have complete self-confidence, other wise they'd turn on their trainers. The Gyrardos is a neurotic Pokemon that retaliates to even the smallest trace of fear or lack of confidence and this was what Alexsei was after. It was a slightly cruel test for Scott, but the Russian was keen to obtain results.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Scott followed Alexsei toward the lake, and watched as the other boy sent out an absolutely beautiful example of a Gyarados. Scott was rendered breathless by the sheer ferocity of the beast, and he gazed at it, awestruck, but unafraid, even when Leviathan hissed at him.
“Your first task will be to race against me and Leviathan, We'll use surf to build up your bond with Lapras.” Alexsei instructed, and Scott just nodded mutely, his jaw set nervously.
He was terrified of disappointing Alexsei... Or, even worse, of finding out that he just wasn't good enough.
When it came to Pokemon, Scott was always serious, and the ashen look on his face did not suit him.
Scott took a step toward his Lapras, then looked up when he heard a snarl. He saw Alexsei watching him curiously, and noted the aggressive expression on the Gyarados's face. But he didn't shrink away. He had complete faith in Alexsei, and he trusted that Leviathan would do nothing to hurt him. It was strange, really, the way Scott's mind worked. He could look a vicious Gyarados in the eye without feeling a trace of fear, but the prospect of failing in the Pokemon league terrified him more than he could begin to explain.
“Scott you need listen to what I say very carefully..." Alexsei said suddenly, and Scott looked up in surprise at the serious tone to his voice, "I want you slowly reach out you hand towards Leviathan and let him take in your scent.”
"Okay..." Scott murmured, stepping a little closer.
“If he snarls again you mustn’t show fear, just stay still and hold your ground.”
"Okay." Scott repeated, nodding, "No problem."
He stepped closer, and held out his hand to the Gyarados. Not fisted as though greeting a strange dog, but offered as though to a friend and equal.
"'Sup, Leviathan?" He greeted, smiling confidently at the Pokemon, "Not a fan of my aftershave or something?" He joked, grinning to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Alexsei stood close by to intervene if anything set Leviathan off, but so far things were looking good. Scott was showing good confidence and that was mirrored in the Gyrardos's actions and movements. Leviathan seemed very hesitant at first, but edged it's massive head closer very gradually to investigate Scott. It's huge gaping mouth taking in deep breaths of Scott's scent, till eventually making contact with Scott's hand for a brief moment, before quickly pulling away respect fully.
The Russian observed this with great interest before nudging Scott approvingly with his shoulder,”That was well handled, I'm impressed... Not many people get away with stroking Leviathan, He's usually not so kind with strangers.”
Alexsei gave a quick whistle command and the Gyarados lowered it's neck flat against the grass, “You do know How to Surf right? Or at least your Lapras should” he added casually as he began to removed his shirt and shoes, tossing them carelessly in a pile.
Once he was water safe the Russian boarded his beast and waited for Scott to Mimic him.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Scott smiled when Leviathan touched his hand and drew back, and he turned to glance at Alexsei, obviously pleased. The other boy nudged him approvingly with his shoulder, and Scott dropped his head shyly, beaming proudly at the ground.
,”That was well handled, I'm impressed... Not many people get away with stroking Leviathan, He's usually not so kind with strangers." Alexsei praised, and Scott blushed scarlet, rubbing his arm self-consciously. No words could explain how utterly delighted he was to receive praise from Alexsei... That boy was like, his idol.
But all too soon reality struck again, and it was back to the training, and facing his own Pokemon... And, he thought with a shudder, facing his own shortcomings that could well be the be all and end all of him.
“You do know How to Surf right? Or at least your Lapras should.” Alexsei said from beside him, and Scott watched worriedly as the boy stripped off his shirt and shoes, and climbed aboard his Pokemon. He was so nervous that he didn't even notice Alexsei's beautifully toned abs - and after everything that had gone down the day before, that was saying something.
Scott crept up to his Lapras, and called it to the shore. It looked up at him, considering his request, then swam amiably over to him.
"Thanks Lapras..." Scott whispered gratefully to the Pokemon, giving her cheek a brief stroke before he scrambled clumsily onto her back. He seated himself on Lapras's shell, at the base of her neck, then took a deep breath and looked at Alexsei with as much confidence as he could muster.
"What now?" He asked timidly, awaiting instruction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next