Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 am

Alexsei threw a brief look of respect in Scott’s direction; he liked the idea of being a total bad-ass. It was surprising how the very comment seemed to put him in a better mood.
The Doctor raised an eyebrow curiously, “So you really don’t know about the 100 000 Pokedollar reward do you? … Alexsei is the missing son of the noble Giovanni Ivanov; Head of the Articuno Corporation… his father just wants his son to come home and behave like the gentleman he was trained to be” The doctor put emphasis on the words “Behave and Trained”, though this had nearly no effect on Alexsei who simply snorted in laughter, “Pfft...Is that the story my old man is selling to the public, it’s beyond ridiculous.” He stated arrogantly.
“I left because I was sick of being a prisoner in my own house, I had absolutely no freedom in my father’s perfectly scheduled world…the only reason he wants me back is for the Codex I stole and I’d rather rot in hell than give him the satisfaction of having it back” The Russian gloated cruelly as the doctor finished putting on his cast. Alexsei looked rather intimidating without his shirt on; his aggressively arrogant attitude and sickening bruised side gave him a certain edge.
The doctor didn’t seem too impressed with Alexsei at this point, “Your cast maybe finished young man…but I’m afraid you won’t be leaving this hospital, your friend is of course more than welcome to go”
Alexsei snarled threatening at the doctor, a cruel smirk pulled onto his handsome features “I’d like to see you try and stop me”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 am

Scott glanced rapidly from Alexsei to the Doctor and back again, eyes stretching wider and wider as he struggled to take in all this new information. He’d known that Alexsei was somewhat… ‘Infamous’, but he’d had no idea how much. The Articuno Corporation was… It was HUGE! To think that Alexsei was Giovanni’s lost son! Scott could barely comprehend…
And this ‘Codex’ that Alexsei had stolen – it must be of great importance.
It was all just so… So… So exciting! Scott laughed out loud before he could stop himself, and trotted over to Alexsei’s side, a wry grin stretching across his face.
“You’re such a badass.” He repeated quietly to Alexsei with a snicker – his eyes darting subtley over the boy’s sculpted chest.
It hadn’t occurred to him before… But Alexsei was… By Scott (It had to be done. XD )), he was gorgeous. Scott was straight as an arrow, but even he could appreciate that.
Shrugging it off, he cast his friend a secretive smile.
“He’s gonna try hand you in, huh?” Scott commented, glancing at the Doctor. “That just won’t do…”
He flashed a wink, “Let’s blow this joint!”
He had always wanted to say that.
Using his genius logic – Scott snatched the sheet off the hospital bed, and tossed it over the Doctor’s head, then shoved Alexsei toward the door, shouting, “Go, go, go!” In between eager laughs. Clearly, this whole thing was just fun and games to him.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 am

Alexsei allowed an arrogant laugh to escape his lips as he and Scott darted out into the hospital Corridor, leaving behind the thrashing doctor.
The Doctor cursed and shouted after them, alerting the rest of the hospital staff of the commotion. “Looks like we’ve got company” Alexsei growled in excited challenge as two more doctors blocked their path. Instinctively he reached for his Pokeball belt, but suddenly remembered that all their Pokémon were still recovering at the Pokémon Centre, “Oh F*ck, I forgot about that…Oh well not the worst, I prefer it this way, what better way to send a message to my father than by beating the crap out of his staff” The Russian grinned threateningly, the muscles on his naked torso pulled with anticipation.
“I hope you know how to fight Scott” He threw over his shoulder as he leaped aggressively towards the first of the two doctors. In one swift movement he had grabbed the man by the wrist, throwing him almost effortlessly down a flight of stairs using what looked very much like a judo throw. (Ouch XD)
The Russian’s broken wrist felt as though it were on fire, but his body pulsed with adrenaline and this seemed to enhance his strength and his tolerance to pain.
He took note of the second Doctor coming their way.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

"I have no clue how to fight!" Scott chirped merrily, "But this is so exciting! Weeeeee!" The final syllable dragged on as Scott pounced at an abandoned gurney, and sent it rocketing forward into a group of doctors, knocking them down like pins with a bowling ball.
"Heh! Guess I'm good at it after all!" He scoffed smugly as he bounced off the fallen gurney, and fell into a run beside Alexsei. He threw a punch at the second doctor in their path.
It missed, but he dashed straight past anyway, thoroughly unconcerned.
"I think the exit's that way!" He announced, pointing toward a huge, red 'EXIT' sign hanging from the ceiling overhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 am

Alexsei nodded acknowledgingly as Scott pointed towards the Red Exit sign hanging from the ceiling, “Good work, let’s get out of here then” the Russian stated firmly as he forced the exit door open with a powerful kick. (KO for that poor door XD)
The two escapees then dashed into the street with Alexsei leading the way.
They weaved between the busy crowds of people, barely managing to slip between the masses.
Alexsei stole a quick look behind them, a few doctors had given up the chase, but Dr.Jordan and a strange Cop seemed to be hot on their heels.
The Russian sprinted between buildings with Scott close at his side, eventually making a sharp turn into a narrow alleyway. He grabbed Scott by the sleeve and yanking the boy after him and into his arms.
He then pressed himself against the brick wall of the dark narrow alley. He held Scott tightly as they hid in the cover of the shadowed alleyway; their pursuers passing the extremely narrow passage without a second look.
After what felt like an eternity Alexsei released Scott from his hold, “I think we’ve lost them for now…but we should probably find somewhere to lay low for tonight... then tomorrow we can collect our Pokémon and finally leave this crappy town” He stated factually.

(Heya Buddy, I totally miss you already LOLZ Very Happy )
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 am

((Miss you too! Very Happy
That was SUCH a cute post!!! Razz ))

Scott raced after Alexsei, eyes shining with the sheer joy of being alive. This was so much fun! He wasn't even scared of being caught. With his badass new friend by his side, he felt invincible!
They dashed out into the street, still fleeing their pursuers, when suddenly he felt Alexsei grab him, and he was whipped around a sharp corner mid-stride. He lost his balance, of course, and just went totally limp - letting Alexsei snatch him into the alleyway with a totally befuddled expression.
Next thing he knew, he was pressed back against his friend in the darkness, Alexsei's arm holding him steadily upright as his dizziness ebbed. He heard the boy's rough breathing, felt his warm, bare chest rising and falling behind him...
He closed his eyes quickly, and immortalised the moment in his memory.
The way Alexsei was always pushing him away, he had never expected to be this close to him... It was sort of... Nice.
Check that, it felt like being in one of those dreams where you're galloping a sparkly Rapidash over a rainbow!
He felt a foolish smile leave his lips - and he was so happy, that he didn't even mind when Alexsei let him go, saying something about laying low, collecting the Pokemon, getting out... He didn't care.
"We make a good team, don't we?" He asked softly, turning to face his friend in the darkness - face alive with joy. "You and me."
The size of the alleyway still kept them close, but Scott had his back pressed up against the wall, not wanting to press Alexsei's boundaries.
He was quiet a moment, then... "Thanks."
Thanks for everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Alexsei raised an eyebrow for a moment whilst thinking over Scott’s words, “Well I wouldn’t really call us a good team…but I suppose we don’t entirely suck” He stated bluntly. He felt a sort of fondness for Scott, but he didn’t want to come off as entirely soft, after all he was NOT soft, men weren’t soft.
The Russian was still standing very close to Scott, but he distanced himself instinctively upon hearing Scott’s next sentence. He felt slightly guilty and responded with a chillingly cold tone, “I still don’t understand you…Why are you thanking me? Don’t you know the kind of trouble and danger I’ve roped you into? ...You’re a fool if you thank me”
The Russian watched Scott under an icy scolding gaze, before slowly padding out into the street. He kept his instincts on high alert, fearing that their pursuers would suddenly jump out and corner them. He felt his paranoia cloud his senses once again. “Lets find a place to crash for the night…I’m sure I saw a dingy looking motel around the south end of town” He whispered unenthusiastically.
The two teenagers traveled carefully through town, it was difficult not to attract attention, but they managed somehow and by the time they reached the grimy looking Motel the sky was already starting to darken. Alexsei wrinkled up his nose in slight disgust at the state of the place, but that didn’t stop him from walking inside and renting out a room.

((Alexsei’s got a weird way of caring, LOLZ
Btw Loving this rainy weather we are having today, Tis so awesome! XD))

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Scott followed Alexsei amiably all the way to the motel – pondering over what his friend had said in uncharacteristic silence. He wasn’t sure, but… He thought he was coming to understand the boy’s cold, aloof ways. He thought – or rather hoped – that Alexsei’s cold scolding was his way of showing he cared, just a little.
The thought made Scott smile.
He’d never met anyone quite like Alexsei before. Anybody so downright cruel, or difficult to get along with.
Perhaps it was that challenge that drew him to the boy. Because despite it all, there was something about Alexsei that was just so… Genuine.

They found their way to their room in the motel, and Scott sat down on the bed, absentmindedly stamping on a cockroach that scuttled past.
“You’re right, you know.” He said at last, emerging from his silence. “About what you said before. I am a fool – but I’d rather be foolish with good friends, than wise on my own.” He smiled, and shrugged slightly. “Call me crazy, but I think all this ‘trouble’, as you say, is well worth the fun. Besides…” He laughed, “I’ve gotta follow you anyway, you know, trouble or none. I still need to earn that badge.”
He flashed a determined smile.
Clearly, Scott was going nowhere. He intended to stick to Alexsei like the stink on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Alexsei wanted to smile, but somehow the action didn’t come. He felt puzzled as whether or not to feel happy or angry over Scott’s decision. He was used to being alone, but somehow the company made him happier, yet he was sure that he wanted to feel angry… Scott’s obvious stupidity in getting so deeply involved in his personal affair made angry beyond sanity, yet …he felt a sickening feeling that he hated even more so…the feeling of fear. He didn’t want to lose his first friend.

Alexsei rolled his eyes in defeat. His brain felt like a tangled mess with all that was happening, it was if the seams of his mind were coming undone faster than he could repair them.
The Russian suddenly spoke, his voice firm and athorative, “I’m going to have a shower…You should get some rest too… I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow…You never know what we might run into.”
With that said Alexsei disappeared quickly into the bathroom for a much needed shower. Somehow the feeling of ice cold water seemed to calm him down and it was then that he realized exactly what he needed to do.

********Time Skip******

Alexsei awoke early the next morning, he had crashed on the couch the night before, but felt surprisingly good.

((Sorry Lots of rambling in this post LOLZ))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Scott awoke the next morning feeling cold and groggy. He'd not slept well under the ratty old rag that the motel called a blanket. He'd frozen his ass off, to be more accurate. But still - that made him more keen than ever to get his day started, and warm up with some nice physical activity.
"Are we fetching the Pokemon?" He asked with a yawn as he shuffled over to Alexsei.
He started trying to make himself a mug of coffee - but then he remembered that they had no coffee powder - so he just ended up making a mug of hot water.
He didn't want it, do he shrugged and gave it to Alexsei instead.
It was the thought that counted, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 am

Alexsei nodded thoughtfully as he tried to map out all the things they needed to do that day, “Yes, I think we should collect them as early as possible...I also need to stock up on my Pokémon equipment and supplies” he added as an afterthought. He had noticed the night before how little of his Pokémon equipment he still had, he lost most of it, along with all his supplies when falling into that crevice. The Russian took the mug of hot water absentmindedly, placing it on a nearby coffee table. ”Scott…You said that your Pokémon belonged to your father…So can I assume that you not actually a registered Pokémon trainer yourself?” he asked with played disinterest.
As the gym leader of Cyan City, Alexsei knew quite a lot about Pokémon and about how to train them. He didn’t want to underestimate Scott, but he figured that the boy wasn’t entirely up to date with all the rules, responsibilities and knowledge that came with Pokémon.

A while later the two boys roamed the streets of Magenta town. They were on their way to the Pokémon Centre, when Alexsei suddenly stopped. The Russian slowly padded into an Alleyway, his sharp eyes transfixed on the clean clothes flapping from a washing line overhead.
To Alexsei’s relief they weren’t too out of reach and it didn’t take the Russian very long to snatch the clothes off the line. He turned towards Scott tossing a few of the stolen items his way, “I’m not the only one who’s starting to look a bit ratty…new treads should help us blend in with the crowd”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 am

Scott pondered over Alexsei’s question a moment, then shook his head. “No – I am registered…” He began thoughtfully, “But my knowledge might be a little outdated. I studied hard and all when I was a kid to become a trainer at age 10 like everyone else – and I did get registered, but I could never leave home to start my Pokemon journey, because I had to help provide for the family.” He shrugged, “After my Dad lost my first Pokemon in a bet, I just kinda gave up.”
He yawned then, and followed Alexsei out of the motel – not bothering to say any more. Alexsei didn’t want to know his life’s story. He’d bet his right thumb on that.

They walked for a while – then Alexsei pulled him into an alleyway, and Scott watched curiously as the boy quickly snatched a few items of clothing off the washing line overhead.
He caught the clothes Alexsei tossed him with a laugh.
“Good plan.” He smiled, shrugging off his shirt, and pulling on the new one that Alexsei had given him.
Clearly, he was not shy to change in front of his new friend – or in the middle of a dingy alleyway. The way he had been raised, there was no shame in that. His father had been left in his boxers in dingy alleyways plenty of times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 am

Alexsei hastily pulled on the clean clothes he had stolen. Unlike Scott he wasn’t too keen on getting changed in a dirty old alley way.
Once the boys were done changing, Alexsei discarded their old clothes into a nearby dumpster. He didn’t say much as he pulled up his hoodie and headed into the street.
Their destination was still the Pokémon centre and after what felt like almost an hour of walking, they finally arrived. The Russian had to admit that he was glad to have his precious Pokémon back on his belt. He had felt a little helpless without them. He turned towards the nurse who was making friendly conversation with Scott, he glared silently at her before purposely interrupting the conversation, “Let’s go Scott…We still have quite a lot to do before heading out” He snarled indifferently. ((Good Grief he can be so childish XD…silly character))
Alexsei headed straight out the front door of the centre, making a beeline towards the first Pokemart that came into sight. He was a little cautious about being among people once again, but he managed to control his temper as he examined the shelves of various Pokémon medicine and food. He picked through the various Super Potion brands, eventually finding the one he was looking for, “Okay excellent…Now I just to get some Burn heal, a new PokeNav and stock up on Pokémon food “
Once the Russian had finished stocking up on everything he needed he turned towards Scott, “Have you stocked up too? ...I won’t take you along if you’re not properly equipped for a Pokémon Journey” he stated bluntly as he tossed Scott a few Pokedollars.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 am

Scott was utterly delighted when Alexsei gave him a handful of Pokedollars, and he quickly rushed from shelf to shelf – selecting everything he needed. He nearly bought a Pikachu doll – but at the last minute, wisely decided against it.
He bought a few great balls – just in case – some super potion, Poke-food, and a couple of escape ropes. One never knew when those could come in handy…
He also bought himself a handy backpack with several pockets to carry his supplies in.
((Geez, Scott, how much of Alexsei’s money are you spending? XD ))
He thanked Alexsei – slightly awkwardly, because he knew his friend wouldn’t like him to overdo it – then shrugged and headed out onto the street – instantly on the alert.
“Best get our Pokemon.” He said, turning to Alexsei, “If I don’t get my belt back, these pants are going to fall off…” He frowned at the loose pair of trousers Alexsei had stolen for him, then sighed and shook his head.
“Come on, then!”
With a grin, he darted off toward the Pokemon center – eager to embark on his next great adventure!

((Like my 'Pokemon Narrator' style of writing? XD Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 pm

(( LOLZ, Sorry about my previous post not making too much sense XD….Hehe Scott is so cute Very Happy ))

The Russian boy nodded in agreement as he slung his own newly bought backpack over his shoulder before following his enthusiastic partner.
It took them a while to reach the Pokemon Centre, but they eventually got there with Scott still eagerly leading the way.
Alexsei examined the overly grand entrance of the building as they entered through the glass doorway, he wasn’t too impressed, but then again he hated fancy things; they always seemed to remind him of home somehow.
Alexsei growled irritably upon seeing the familiar face of Nurse Joy sitting politely at the foyer desk. She greeted the two of them with a cheerful smile, “Good morning, how can I help you today?”
“We’re just here to pick up our Pokémon” The Russian replied bluntly.
“Your Pokémon are in perfect health, I’ll go fetch them right away” she added with a smile as she hurried through a door behind her desk, reappearing a few minutes later with the boys Pokéball belts.
She passed the belts to their respective trainers and Alexsei took his all too gratefully. He was glad to have his precious Pokémon back, “Thanks” he mumbled awkwardly to the nurse.
He turned towards Scott, “Ready to Go then?” he asked casually as he slowly headed back outside.
Once outside Alexsei flicked open his PokeNav, “Looks like there’s a harbor in the next Town…Isn’t the Jhoto league on Hollyhock Island this year?” he asked with slight indifference.
“On any case, the fast way to travel to the next town is by flight…are you riding with me or on your own?” he added quickly before releasing his massive Pigeot from it’s Pokeball. It was clearly strong enough to carry two people if nessary.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 pm

((*EPIC FACEPALM* XD This is why I need to read things twice. Can't believe I missed that... Sorry Inkerz, my brain is on major sludge mode. Razz Haha!
I'll post a bit later. Hopefully my stupid brain will have woken up...

By the way, that new anime I was downloading - Hunter X Hunter - I started watching it, and it's AWESOME!!!! I'm 25 episodes in already... *Hangs head in shame* :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 pm

((LMAO!!!!....Don’t worry Dude, I’ve been there Razz
Hehe, I was actually worried that you might not have understood my writing…I must say I did rush that part off a bit…I way prefer my new post on any case LOLZ))
((O.o….I shall investigate this new Anime, Hehe straight after I done with my Naruto…I accidentally ended up watching the new season backwards XD…such a typical me maneuver...No wonder it didn't make sense, *Fails at Life*))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 am

Scott took his pokeball belt back with delight, and quickly buckled it around the top of his trousers to hold them up. He patted the balls ((Had to be done. XD )) affectionately - clearly relieved to have his father's pokemon back safe and sound.
Then he thanked Nurse Joy in a friendly fashion - to which she replied with a slightly too friendly 'you're welcome'.

Scott trotted happily after Alexsei, then, listening to what his friend was saying about travelling.
"Alexsei, are you also going to the Jhoto league, then?" He asked excitedly, beaming like a little boy. "Of course, I can't go until I've got that badge from you..." He pouted sulkily, "But I'd still love to see what it's all about! I'll fly over with you, if you don't mind. I don't have a flying type." He rolled his eyes, "My Dad was scared of birds."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 am

Alexsei nodded, “Sure whatever…just hang on tight…Oh and you’ll probably need a pair of these.” He added quickly as tossed a pair of Aviation goggles Scott’s way.
Alexsei strapped his own goggles on over his eyes, “Unfortunately for me, its Gym Leader Protocol to attend the Jhoto league every year…As for the badge you still need to earn…I’ll battle you when we get to the next town…just know that I never go easy on my opponents” he stated in a dangerously serious tone before heading over to inspect Sora; his majestic Pigeot.

“It’s a pity your father doesn’t have any bird Pokémon…it’s true that they are difficult to train, but to fly by bird is far different compared to anything else…you’ll see what I mean…it feels amazing” he almost whispered as he stroked Sora’s enormous wings, his eyes inspecting the primary feathers at the tips for any damage. After a while he turned his attention to her immensely sharp talons.
When Alexsei was done he gave her a command and on queue she stretched out her powerful wings before bending forward so as to allow the riders to mount.
The Russian gestured for Scott to come forward, “You’ll sit in front so that I can keep an eye on you and make sure you don’t accidently fall off”. The Russian cupped his hand before boosting Scott up onto the bird’s soft feathery back. Alexsei was next to climb on, his firm chest pressed against Scott’s back.
“Okay lets go…Fly Sora!” he called out suddenly and in one quick movement they were air born.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 am

((*Facepalm* He has a Charizard. *Forgets stuff* XD But to be fair, it probably wouldn't let him ride it. Wink ))

"Thanks!" Scott smiled, catching the goggles, and pulling them onto his head. Miraculously, they suited him.
He stepped into Alexsei's hand, and let his friend boost him onto the magnificent Pigeot. He stroked his hand slowly over the soft plumage on its neck, an awestruck expression on his face. "I can imagine." He said solemnly, "I used to fly with my Dad on Charizard, but-" He broke off suddenly when something Alexsei had said before suddenly sunk in.
"Wait, you mean it?!" He squeaked, spinning around so quickly that his nose bumped Alexsei's. "You'll fight me?! Score!" He grinned widely, and punched a fist excitedly into the air.
"I'll lose of course." He added with a chuckle, scratching his head in a contrite fashion, "But damn it all, at the very least I'll go down swinging! Better watch your back!" He laughed -obviously delighted, despite having accepted his imminent failure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm

(LOLZ…Poor Scott XD….I’m gonna redo the takeoff bit if you don’t mind, hehe I want to make it more dramatic, *Plays with toy airplane*....Sorry this post got a bit long, hehehe....Next one will be shorter)

Alexsei looked at Scott with slight annoyance, “I really don’t understand why you’re so happy to lose…but I suppose we’ll just see what happens”
The Russian turned his attention back his Pokémon, his hands clasping the long feathers like reigns.
“Okay Sora lets fly!” he called out suddenly giving the bird a small tap with his heels. His Pigeot responded accordingly, her massive wings suddenly pounding the air and lifting them into the sky.
The Russian kept Scott close to his chest throughout their rough ascent, but as the air torrents began to even out and the ride became more peaceful, he slowly loosened his grip. The trainers were soon gliding through the silent air. “So Scott… is flying as amazing as you remember it to be” the Russian sudden asked with apparent awkwardness.
Alexsei’s expression had clearly altered and instead of his usual cold, dullish expression, one could say that he almost looked happy. The Russian had always loved the freedom flight had given him; it was unlike anything he could describe. The cool sensation of air was refreshing as it wisped through his slate colored hair. (I didn’t mean for that to Rhythm XD) Alexsei watched Scott silently, somehow he hadn’t noticed it before, but Scott was quite handsome with his hair dancing through the wind. The Russian shrugged indifferently, he felt stupid for noticing something so meaningless.

The two boys had been traveling for quite a while without any natural disturbance; however something was on its way. Sora seemed to sense it and her fluent movements became jerky. Alexsei felt his heart beat quicken and immediately soothed his Pokémon, giving it reassurance as he searched the sky with his ice cold gaze.
His eyes widened slightly as a strange flock of about fifty branded Fearow suddenly came soaring towards them. The birds belonged to the Articuno Corporation; Alexsei had recognized the bands around their legs. “Shit! This isn't going to end well…Hold on tight” Alexsei snarled as he steered Sora higher into the clouds. “Scott Keep an eye out for those Fearow, they’re trained to attack”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 am

((DAMN IT! Inkerz, I did it again. I don't know what's wrong with my brain. o_0 It simply will NOT remember everything I have to reply to in a post, even if I read it multiple times! XD ))

Scott yelped in surprise when the bird launched from the groud, but Alexsei's warm chest supported him from behind, and within an instant, he found himself relaxing. He trusted Alexsei completely... The feeling he got from feeling the other boy holding him so steadily was the same as when he was a child, and he used to curl up under his thin blanket to hide from the shadows of the night.
He felt safe. Comforted.
Once again, a spark of affection for his friend bloomed in his chest, and found himself smiling... Then grinning, then whooping, as the sheer joy of flight rushed over him! He didn't even need to answer Alexsei - his reaction was answer enough.

But he couldn't enjoy it for long. The very next moment, he saw a flock of Fearow on the horizon, and gasped in alarm, dropping low onto Sora's neck at Alexsei's command. The bird swooped upwards, and Scott felt as though his stomach was left behind.
Swallowing against the unpleasant sensation, he glanced nervously down at the Fearow circling below.
"Do you think they saw us?" He asked timidly, then added with more confidence, "I could sent Charizard out. The way they're all bunched - just one fire spin..." He trailed off thoughtfully.
It could work.
But those poor Fearow... He didn't want to knock them all out of the air in such a cruel fashion. Not unless he absolutely had to! But if he waited until they'd been spotted...
"If they spread out it won't work." He murmured, biting his lip in indecision. "Alexsei...?" He cast an uncertain glance over his shoulder at his friend, his eyes questioning trustingly.
He respected Alexsei's opinion over anything else.
He'd follow that boy to the ends of the earth if he had to... And not just for the badge.
Since he'd met Alexsei, it was never just for the badge...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 am

(NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! … Scott is so cute XD…*Dies from Cuteness overload*)

Alexsei watched the Fearow with sharp concentration as he took note of the various formations in their seemingly pointless swarming, “It looks as though they have seen us…They’ll break off into groups soon and then ambush us from behind the clouds …that’s just how I trained them to perform.” He added angrily, wondering in the back of his mind just how low his father would stoop to get the Codex back.
Cleary his old man, didn’t have a problem with knocking his own son out of the sky, but to use the boy’s own Pokémon to do so was just beyond disgraceful.

Alexsei listened intently as Scott made his suggestion. He allowed a dark smirk to taint his snow white lips as Scott’s words quickly sunk in.
“Don’t fret so much it doesn’t suit you” he stated bluntly in a bad attempt to reassure Scott. “Perhaps your Charizard could buy us enough time to escape…if it messes with the lead birds, the entire formation should crumble and the fearow will be confused...Of course if things do go South, We might be forced to knock them out of the sky” he finished with a hardened gaze.
“Try and attack the lead birds first; they should have red bands…but Scott if that doesn’t work…you know what to do…Don’t feel hesitant, those birds will kill us if they get the chance to” he stated seriously as he maneuvered Sora higher into the clouds.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Scott nodded grimly in response to Alexsei's instructions, and cast his friend a brief grateful glance as he plucked a pokeball from his belt.
He threw it into the air, calling "Charizard, I cho-"
A loud, frenzied howl drowned out his words as a Persian appeared in mid-air, swinging its tail like a windmill and twisting around hopelessly as it plummetted through the air.
"Oops!" Scott gasped, fumbling with the pokeball in his haste, "Persian, return!"
"Oopsy, oopsy, oopsy..." Scott mumbled with a nervous giggle, quickly searching for his next pokeball. He was terrible when nervous. Simply hopeless.
But still - he got it right the next time, and a majestic Charizard soared into the air, roaring with a sound like thunder.
"Charizard, flamethrower along the frontlines!" Scott instructed quickly, "The ones with the red tags! Go!"
The Charizard flashed him a glare, but it obeyed his instructions - and as Alexsei had predicted, the Fearow fell into disarray.
"Charizard, Smokescreen!" Scott called quickly, thinking on his feet. The next moment, he had returned his Charizard to its pokeball, and the Fearow were temporarily lost in a thick cloud of black smoke.
"Go!" Scott hissed to Alexsei, squeezing Sora instinctively with his legs.
Smokescreen wouldn't hinder bird pokemon for long... But if they were fast, it just might work!

((Cute, but stupid as shoelaces, Dude. XD Untied ones. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 am

Alexsei gave a firm nodded as he guided Sora away from the thick smoke, “Excellent Work…Now it’s my turn…Sora use Extreme Speed!” he commanded with a deadly serious expression, a tiny smirk played at the coners of his mouth. (LOLZ, Apparently that is a Pokémon attack…It sounds quite lame though XD)
The Pidgeot obeyed immediately, not even hesitating for even a second as it thrust its powerful wings through the air torrents, accelerating its speed at a rapid pace before bursting through the skies like a bullet. The Russian knew that almost nothing would be able to catch up with them at this speed…however this kind of speed came at a draining price and he knew that Sora would need to rest soon to recover her stamina. The Russian held Scott tightly throughout their escape, fearing that the boy would fall or get knocked off the Pokémon by the powerful winds that whipped their faces and bodies.

The trio traveled through the skies for quite a while after their grand escape. They planned to cover as much ground as possible before dark. Alexsei gazed out over the massive forest that lay beneath them; no doubt there would be a nice collection of wild Pokémon down there. “Scott keep an eye out for a clearing in the forest…we can land there and camp out for the night” he stated calmly, keeping a watchful eye on his tired Pokémon and precious friend.

(Sorry that I took a while to reply...hehe School is an energy sucking Vampire XD)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next