Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 am

Scott just carried on working mindlessly, until at last Alexsei snatched his last paper away from him, and he looked up in surprise to see his boyfriend enclosing their work in a safe. He watched placidly, and offered a mild smile when the Russian turned back to face him.
“Hey Scott...? Thanks... I don't think I could have finished all of that work on my own.” Alexsei murmured, and Scott beamed in response, his face lighting up instantly. "It's a pleasure." He replied happily, "I'm glad I could help."
He squirmed like a wriggly puppy when Alexsei patted his head, closing his eyes and wrinkling his nose slightly in response, clearly enjoying the petting. Opening his eyes to meet Alexsei's warm gaze, Scott offered a small smile, but it faltered when he noticed how his boyfriend's eyes searched his face. Swallowing nervously, he glanced shyly away, and when he looked back up, Alexsei was sitting behind his desk.
“You better head back now Scott." He advised gently, "Tomorrow's another long day and you'll need your energy.”
"But I- ... Okay..." Scott mumbled dejectedly, rubbing goosebumps from his arms. He was trying hard not to show his disappointment, but even so, he made no move to leave. He didn't want to go just yet...
“You know that I love you right?...”
"What?" Scott asked, glancing up in surprise at Alexsei's random declaration. He met his boyfriend's intense gaze, and felt his lips twitch into a grateful smile as he held it fondly. As usual, Alexsei knew exactly what to say...
“Look... I know I'm not very reliable, but If you're going through anything... I want you to know that I'm here for you.”
These words caused Scott to freeze, and he stubbornly shoved aside the images of Lance that jumped to his mind. No matter what, he couldn't tell Alexsei. If he did, then Lance would show that DVD to the authorities, and poor Alexsei would be thrown in jail. That just wasn't fair... He couldn't do that to his boyfriend.
Suppressing a shudder, Scott shook his head, and replied with a valiant smile, "You worry too much, Alexsei." Standing up, Scott padded delicately forward, and leaned across Alexsei's desk to throw a casual arm around the back of his boyfriend's neck. "I love you too." He whispered, letting his lips brush against Alexsei's ear.
Taking solace in the man's solid presence, Scott felt his frazzled nerves begin to calm again, and his eyes slowly slipped close. He took a deep breath, consoling himself with the familiar scent of Old Spice and Peppermint, and with a touch light as a feather, he moved his lips to Alexsei's neck, planting a delicate kiss over his stiff muscles.
"Don't work too hard, Alley Cat." Scott mumbled, hefting himself onto the desk, then perching on the edge as he reached over to rub his boyfriend's tense neck, "You'll give yourself wrinkles." Scott offered a teasing little grin, eyes shining with affection, and perhaps a hidden hint of tears. The desire to cry was never too far from the surface any more. He could barely meet Alexsei's gaze without disturbing the boiling vat of shameful self-loathing in the pit of his stomach.
Perhaps that was why he was so desperate to show his boyfriend how much he cared... Because he knew that, already, he had let this wonderful man down. And even worse, he knew that the betrayal would only happen again, and again, and again...
Just how long will I have to keep doing this? Just how long must I keep hiding...?
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:26 pm

With a handsome smile in place, Scott mumbled cheerfully,"You worry too much, Alexsei.".
The Russian shrugged his shoulders casually in response, “ Yeah well, I kinda have to...I'm looking after you after all”
His tone was teasing, but serious at the same time, and he watched curiously as Scott padded soundlessly towards his desk.
What's he up to?...

Alexsei lay back casually in his chair. Still Stubborn about letting Scott stay up any longer, yet not resisting any unwelcome attention as his boyfriend leaned over the desk towards him.
Closing his eyes trustingly, he felt Scott to wrap a warm arm around the back of his cool neck.
The boy's lips brushed warmly against his ear and Alexsei shivered slightly as his boyfriend's breath touched his neck with whispered words and hidden kisses.
"I love you too."
Opening his ice eyes at last and gazing up towards the ceiling, Alexsei softly uttered his boyfriend's name as it were some forbidden word, “Scott...”
Feeling Scott pulled back from his neck, Alexsei lolled his head forward to stared up questionably at his smiling lover.
"Don't work too hard, Alley Cat...You'll give yourself wrinkles.", Scott teased with timid affection, his hazel eyes shinning with fond warmth and hidden emotion.
Watching Scott thoughtfully, Alexsei couldn’t help but feel utterly draw in by the boy's captivating appearance.
Rolling his eyes at those words, The Russian smirked with his usual aloof attitude in place as he responded casually, “Actually, I'm more likely to end up with gray hairs first”

Relaxing once more as the mood lightened, Alexsei felt Scott's fingers run massagingly over his tensed neck.
The sensation was blissful over his sore muscles and seemed to calmed him as he arched his neck back against his leather chair. With a feigned growl, he threatened casually, “If you carry on like this.... I'll fall asleep”
Staring up at Scott through thoughtful eyes, he protectively slid his arms around the the boy's waist, bringing him in closer to his chest.
Raising his head up ever so slightly, Alexsei met Scott's lips with his own in a gentle kiss.
“The longer you hang around here, the harder is to let you go...you should be sleeping Scott”, he murmured with concern as their lips parted.
Feeling emotion pulse through his veins like ecstasy, he tasted Scott once more, then again and again, delving deeper and deeper with each kiss.
He felt like an addict, only want more and more.
With his heart fluttering wildly inside his chest like a trapped Pidgey, Alexsei slowly stood up to lean over Scott, his lips never leaving the boy's as he pulled him close. Half carrying him as he gently set Scott down with his back against the desk.
Crouching down over his boyfriend like a lion over prey, Alexsei gently brushed away a strand of brunette hair away from his boyfriend's timid face.
“Guess your stuck here for now...”, He murmured teasingly, his blue eyes flickering with intensity as he continued, “What you going to do about it love?”
It was strange, but Alexsei hadn't really let Scott explore his boundaries deeply. Whenever Scott had tried to, Alexsei had either pulled back quickly or changed roles. He was more protected than what he put on to be. However It was only a matter of time, before Scott noticed this and at that point Alexsei would need to learn to open himself up to Scott's advances too.
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

“If you carry on like this... I'll fall asleep.” Alexsei warned, and Scott chuckled to himself as his boyfriend's arms slid around his waist. "Good." Scott retorted cheekily, "You look like you need it." He felt Alexsei pull him closer, and he set his hands on the man's shoulders as he muttered, “The longer you hang around here, the harder is to let you go... You should be sleeping Scott.” Scott just shrugged airily, smiling at Alexsei, and allowed himself to be kissed, responding mellowly. It wasn't like he would be able to sleep, anyway. Thoughts of Lance still haunted his thoughts, and though he was tired, even the idea of sleep alluded him.
Alexsei kissed him again, and Scott blinked in surprise when he noticed the increasing intensity of his boyfriend's actions. He closed his eyes, willing away the thoughts of Lance that threatened to make him shudder, and returned each kiss with as much enthusiasm as he could muster, even though the butterflies that had once fluttered around his stomach now lay dead and rotting in a dark pit.
I don't deserve this. Scott thought helplessly as Alexsei lifted him up, causing him to grunt in surprise as he staggered backwards, only to find himself on his back on the wooden desk. I don't deserve him...
He forced a smile as Alexsei crouched over him, placing a hand delicately on his boyfriend's muscular chest.
“Guess you're stuck here for now..." Alexsei teased, his eyes locked intensely with Scott's, "What you going to do about it love?”
"Why would I do anything?" He challenged, grinning halfheartedly, "I have you exactly where I want you." His eyes glistened as he reached up, brushing the hair softly back from his boyfriend's face, but the warmth in his gaze hid the threat of tears. With every touch, his heart was breaking inside, knowing that he was being unfaithful to the one man he cared about more than anyone else. I can't help it. He reminded himself in a desperate attempt to earn peace of mind, I have to do it... For his sake.
Taking a firm grip on Alexsei's collar, Scott yanked him down, kissing him firmly as he struggled to hide his heartache. He clung to his boyfriend until he could breathe no longer, then he pecked his nose, and murmured with a forced smile, "You're right, after all... I am a little tired..." He dropped his gaze, fiddling absentmindedly with Alexsei's collar, and mumbled uncertainly, "Is it alright- I mean, would you mind if- if I went to bed with you? I..." He looked up at his boyfriend again, and smiled hopefully, "I just want to be with you a little more... Is it okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

As Alexsei leaned over Scott with a teasing smirk, his boyfriend challenged back, "Why would I do anything?...I have you exactly where I want you."
Feeling Scott's fingertips brush softly through his hair, Alexsei stared down into Scott's warm gaze.
His boyfriend always looked at him with such fondness and Alexsei secretly wondered if Scott had ever dared to gaze at anybody else like that.
Feeling jealousy bite into him at that thought, the Russian grunted in surprise when Scott suddenly took hold of his collar.
“Sco-”, He broke off when his boyfriend's lips met his own in a deeply passionate kiss.
Steadying his arms, The Russian kept his balance and fought back the burning in his chest as his lungs began to ache from a lack of air.

When Scott finally released Alexsei, the Russian gazed down at his boyfriend's smiling expression possessively.
Nuzzling his smiling boyfriend protectively, he quirked an eyebrow curiously as Scott's gaze dropped nervously to the floor.
"You're right, after all... I am a little tired...", he seemed to mumble as his warm finger fiddled over Alexsei's neck and collar.
Feeling slightly concerned over Scott's well-being, The Russian nodded simply in response, “You've stayed up long enough. It about time you got to bed”
Alexsei pulled back to release Scott, but as he did so, his boyfriend's hold over him remained firm.
There was uncertainty in Scott's expression and almost hesitantly the boy asked,"Is it alright- I mean, would you mind if- if I went to bed with you?
For a moment Alexsei was taken aback by the request and he pulled back slightly thinking with clear panic over the other implications of his boyfriend's words.
However when his sharp eyes caught sight of the dark rings hanging beneath Scott's hazel eyes, he soon realized what his boyfriend was actually asking for and in response he shrugged his shoulders, “It wouldn’t bother me... but you know that already”
Alexsei seemed rather serious about his words, but was silently pleased to find Scott donning a more hopeful expression , "I-I just want to be with you a little more... Is it okay?"
Rolling his eyes in mild disbelief the Russian pressed his forehead to Scott's, “What do you think Scott?...Of course it's okay...”, he murmured softly.
Slowly Pulling away from Scott to stand up, Alexsei then padded away from the desk to straightened up his clothes and brush off any invisible dust.
Once he had finished, he turned back to Scott.
Ruffling the boy's hair casually he then nodded towards towards the door, “Your dead on your feet, Lets get out of here before I have to carry you”

When Alexsei returned to his bedroom, he could feel the stain of the day hang heavily upon his shoulders.
Rubbing away some of the sleep from his eyes, the Russian made his way towards the bathroom to change.
When he emerged a few minutes later he donned boxer shorts and a plain T-shirt printed with some unknown band name.
Flopping down onto the bed beside Scott, he stared up at ceiling for a moment. His brain pulsed with so many thoughts still and yet he had nothing to say thanks to seer exhaustion.
Rolling over onto his side, Alexsei wrapped an arm loosely around Scott's waist, pulling him close as he softly murmured, “Good Night Scott...I love you”
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 am

Scott was relieved when Alexsei agreed to let him stay, and he felt his shoulders drop several inches as he relaxed, smiling contentedly up at his boyfriend. When Alexsei straightened up and started dusting himself off, Scott did the same, tugging the creases from his shirt. He was still absentmindedly fiddling with his clothes when he felt the touch of his boyfriend's hand on his head, and then he glanced up curiously.
“You're dead on your feet," Alexsei reminded him, "Lets get out of here before I have to carry you.”
Poking his tongue out playfully, Scott bounced to his feet, and wrapped his fingers softly around Alexsei's hand as they left the office, starting to walk slowly back toward Alexsei's room.

When they arrived, Scott flopped straight down on the bed. His clothes smelled like Alexsei now, so he didn't want to change. The scent comforted him, and perhaps part of him hoped that it would help steer away the thoughts of Lance, too...
He stared up at the ceiling, waiting for Alexsei to return from the bathroom. When he did, Scott glanced toward him, flashing a cheekily approving smirk at the sight of his boxers.
"Somebody's looking sexy..." He teased, shifting aside to make room for his boyfriend. Alexsei just flopped down beside him, obviously too tired for any sort of comeback, and Scott snuggled gratefully closer when he felt a strong arm fold protectively around his waist.
“Good Night Scott... I love you.”
With these words to warm his aching heart, Scott closed a fist tightly around a handful of Alexsei's shirt, and buried his face in the man's chest as he whispered, "I love you too... No matter what."
Please don't take the love away, just because of Lance...

As the next few days bled by, things for Scott only went from bad to worse. Every day, without fail, Lance was there. Down his throat, in his face, under his clothes... There was no escaping the man's filthy greed, and after a while, Scott just stopped trying. Lance held that incriminating DVD over his head like a dark cloud, and even though Scott knew that he was being blackmailed, he was helpless to resist. After all, any resistance would only put Alexsei in jeopardy, and that was one thing that Scott was not willing to do. He would do whatever it took to keep his boyfriend safe, even if that meant enduring the bloodcurdling torture of what had become nothing short of molestation.
Lance's touch lingered on him like a foul stench, and no matter how many times Scott rubbed his skin raw trying to wash it away, it never left. After a while, he began to realize that it was all in his head.

As the days piled up into a week, Scott began to feel numb to Lance's touch. He was still dragged to that locker room daily, and though Lance got a little rowdier each time, Scott just began to fight him less and less, until finally he had stopped altogether. It became a case of standing like a statue, head bowed in shame, while Lance had his way. Frankly, Scott was shocked by his lack of feeling. It was like a little part of him had died... But while he grew number and number to sensations of the flesh, Scott's aggression in his Pokemon battles became fiercer and fiercer. His opponents dropped like flies, falling before him one after the other, and it was sickening rare for any of them to land a single blow on his Pokemon, much less defeat one. In fact, after starting out as a complete underdog, Scott had quickly earned himself a strong reputation, and the odds had shifted to make him a heavy favourite in the League. He was, without a doubt, in a league of his own compared to his pitiful opponents.
The battles served as a much-needed release for him, sucking out the poison that Lance had lodged in his soul, and frankly, Scott felt that his pitiful attempts to make Alexsei proud were all that was keeping him sane as his world fell apart around him. He had been avoiding his boyfriend, too afraid and ashamed to even look him in the eye after knowing what he had done with Lance. Every time he saw Alexsei's face, he felt sick from guilt.
There had been moments when, in his desperation to atone for his sins, he had flung himself at his boyfriend, but Alexsei never let him go very far. Perhaps he sensed that, however desperate he was, Scott's heart simply was not in it.

With the finals of the league looming ever closer, and Scott's emotional state growing worse and worse, Gabe soon began to notice the changes in his friend. Scott spent most of his time in the shower or crying under the covers, and every night he would creep out after midnight, ridden with nightmares, and curl up on the floor beside Alexsei's bed to sleep.
Oftentimes Gabe would dare to voice his concern, but Scott would always brush it off with watery smiles, and weak excuses of stress and sickness. All the same, Gabe supported his new friend loyally, but when Scott began wasting away more and more, Gabe could no longer sit around and do nothing.
One morning, Gabe noticed - as he often did - that his friend was absent not only from his room, but also from the dining hall, the training grounds, and just about every other place that he ought to be.
Sick of worrying pointlessly, Gabe clenched his jaw, and stormed off in search of the one man he hoped would have more information than he did. He found him just outside the administrative offices, talking to a group of his underlings.
Refusing to be intimidated, Gabe folded his arms, and stepped forward through the crowd.
"Alexsei," He said, addressing the man directly, a firmness to his voice that refused to be ignored, "I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:44 am

The third week into the Pokemon League came by nearly as slowly as a Slowpoke crossing a road.
The previous two weeks had been jam packed with stress for the league's Russian Gym leader. He had been absorbed into his duties as both a leader, Scott's boyfriend and a Pokemon Trainer.
When the poor Russian hadn't been working through mountains of paperwork or training up his Pokemon, he had been wandering anxiously throughout the training grounds in search of his allusive boyfriend; Scott.
Things had been off between the two of them and Alexsei grew more and more concerned as the distance between them continued to grow.
No fights had broken out yet, but if was clear that Alexsei's patience was running short. He suspected that his boyfriend was hiding something from him and the more he tried to dig his claws into the mystery, the harder Scott would pull away, shutting him out like a complete stranger.
Aloof and indifferent as he already was, Alexsei took badly to this kind of subtle rejection and he observed Scott's ever changing behavior with sharp lonely eyes.
Every night without stop, Scott would come creeping into his bedroom like a scolded puppy and curl up on the floor beside his bed. When the Russian had asked after Scott's actions, the boy simply avoided his gaze and mumble incoherent words about nightmares.
The boy's actions continued to unnerved and occasionally shock Alexsei as he found himself either pulling away from Scott's overly affectionate advances or in other cases pressing for the smallest hint of attention.
Either way Scott's fluctuating behavior had Alexsei had his wits end, and it seemed as though the only thing that kept him believing in his boyfriend's excuses were the wondrous winning streaks Scott continued to produce.
The boy was like a Seadra to water out there on the battle field. Completely suited to his element and taking on each new challenger without so much as a hint of effort.
The battle field was the one place where Alexsei could see Scott's true colors and he held those moments close like fragments to a treasured memory. He felt as though Scott were changing to a stranger right before his eyes , the only boy he seemed to recognize was the one that filled him with pride out in the stadium.

With the Scott's final elemental battle won and over on the ice-field, Alexsei had chosen to returned to the safety of his office to work out finances for the up coming semi-finals.
Scott had disappeared as per usual and trying to ignore this, Alexsei worked diligently on his papers,
Fighting back dark thoughts and secret worries that continued to relentlessly plague him.
His stress levels had reached their peak and in return he often found himself silently hallucinating, haunted by old familiar faces and even on occasion his father.
Stepping outside at last for some fresh air, Alexsei vented his frustration out over a few of his slacking colleagues, yelling at them over miniscule mistakes and punishing them verbally for their careless errors.
As he proceeded with his violent temper tantrum, a familiar face in the crowd suddenly caught his attention. With open annoyance that he growled at Gabe.
The boy showed no hint of intimidation and defiantly folded his arms across his chest as he addressed Alexsei.
"Alexsei...I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?"
The firmness in Gabe's tone made Alexsei mildly uncomfortable as his thoughts immediately ran back to Scott.
“Can't you see that I'm busy.”, he snarled threatening, Wrinkling his nose as he vented out the last of his foul temper.
“If you have top talk to me, then go to my office...I'll meet you there”, he stated in a deeper more serious tone.
Sending off his underlinings with new orders and fresh fear, Alexsei then turned to Gabe, wordlessly leading him into the administration building and then finally into the privacy of his office.
Once they were alone, the Russian quietly closed the door behind them before turning to stare coldly at Gabe. His ice-blue eyes callous as he murmured indifferently, “You needed to talk to me?...Well There’s something that I want to to ask you too.”
“Guess It's your lucky day, you go first”, he added dryly, his accent thick on his tongue.
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:47 am

When Alexsei brushed him off at first, Gabe just folded his arms tighter, digging in more stubbornly as he waited for the Russian to change his mind. He was not disappointed. Despite his earlier complaints, Alexsei agreed to speak to Gabe, and the boy followed Alexsei willingly to his office, stopping inside to watch while Alexsei closed the door. He had to suppress a shudder. Even as confident as he was, Alexsei still frightened him somewhat. He didn't know how Scott dealt with him, especially being as timid and softhearted as he seemed to Gabe.
“You needed to talk to me?” Alexsei asked coldly, turning to face him, ”...Well There’s something that I want to to ask you too. Guess It's your lucky day, you go first.”
Gabe's eyes narrowed slightly, and he pursed his lips as he nodded. “Fine.” He answered curtly, “Then I'll cut to the chase.”
Meeting Alexsei's gaze intently, Gabe stated bluntly, “Something's up with Scott. I know it's not my place to get involved in what goes on between the two of you, but I can't sit around and watch this any more...” He trailed off, frowning, and shuddered slightly at the memory of what poor Scott had looked like the last time he had seen him; curled up in a sobbing heap on his bed.
“He won't tell me what's wrong,” Gabe went on quietly, “But he's in bad shape, Alexsei. I don't know if it's because of you,” Gabe shot him a look of ill-disguised contempt, “But if it is, then I suggest you cut the poor kid some slack, because whatever's going on is destroying him, and I'm just not the kind of guy who can stand back and do nothing while his friends are dying inside!” He realized that he was gesturing dramatically with his hands, and he shoved them firmly back into his pockets as he calmed himself to go on.
“I never know where Scott is any more, and when he comes back from... From wherever he goes, he usually ends up in tears. I'm sick of hearing excuses about stress and illness. Scott's a shitty liar, and besides, stress doesn't cause bruises...” Gabe trailed off bitterly as his memory flicked back to the dark marks he had noticed on Scott's neck and wrists.
“Damn it, Alexsei...” He muttered, meeting the Russian's icy gaze directly, and refusing to back down, “What the hell is going on?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 am

Meeting Gabe's serious gaze with challenge in his own, Alexsei listened indifferently as the man began to voice his concern. “Then I'll cut to the chase.., Gabe murmured simply.
“Please do..”, With a curt nod,Alexsei casually padded towards his leather office chair. Perching himself in it as a business man would and briefly gesturing for Gabe to seat himself in the chair across his desk.
When Gabe had taken up the silent offer, Alexsei mumbled with some annoyance, “You were saying?”
Stubborn as ever Gabe held his calm as he continued, ”...Something's up with Scott. I know it's not my place to get involved in what goes on between the two of you, but I can't sit around and watch this any more...”
These words caught Alexsei's attention instantly and he gazed up at Gabe through brilliant ice-blue eyes.
Taking a moment to consider Scott's behavior, he murmured softly , “So you've noticed it too then...”
Clenching his hands till his knuckles turned white, Alexsei listened intently as Gabe continued.
“He won't tell me what's wrong...But he's in bad shape, Alexsei.”
Wrinkling his nose as guilt and anxiety began to eat at him, Alexsei growled back sharply, “You think I haven't noticed that?”
Gabe wasn't having any of Alexsei's mood. Furrowing his eyebrows, he shot back at the Russian with unhidden accusation in his tone.
”I don't know if it's because of you, But if it is, then I suggest you cut the poor kid some slack, because whatever's going on is destroying him.... Taking a moment to breath as his voice gained more volume, Gabe continued to speak, , ”And I'm just not the kind of guy who can stand back and do nothing while his friends are dying inside!”
Standing up in response to those words, Alexsei slammed his firsts down hard with cracking force against the wooden surface of his desk. His eyes were alive with sapphire fire as he snarled back viciously, “How dare you! I love Scott, There's nothing I wouldn't do that boy!.... I'd never hurt him, I'd fight against anybody who'd even dare try!”
Shaking slightly from anger, Alexsei pulled back from his desk, padding irritably towards his window and rubbing his mildly strained wrist. With a small painful hiss, he eyed the small indents his violent gesture had left in the wooden desk.
A moment silence passed between the two men as they both tried to calm their tempers.
When Gabe was calm enough, he murmured bitterly, “I never know where Scott is any more, and when he comes back from... From wherever he goes, he usually ends up in tears.”
Gabe's mind drifted for a moment and Alexsei took note of the stress in the man's features as he continued, ”I'm sick of hearing excuses about stress and illness. Scott's a shitty liar, and besides, stress doesn't cause bruises...
Hearing this, Alexsei stared up at Gabe with slightly widened eyes. It was clear from his disturbed expression that he hadn't known any of this.
Biting his lip till it drew blood, Alexsei turned away from Gabe. His temper was violent and bubbled through his veins like hot lava. He felt frustrated by Gabe's words and more than anything else he was sick with anger and worry over Scott.
Bruises...Tears. Scott why did you hide all of this from me?... I don't understand. For F*cks sake Scott I don't understand!
Unable to deal with his inconceivable anger, Alexsei remained silent as Gabe pressed on determinedly, not showing the smallest hint of backing down.
“Damn it, Alexsei...What the hell is going on?”
The question demanded an answer from the Russian and glancing back towards Gabe with something akin to pain in his hard features, Alexsei snarled defensively, “If I knew, don't you think I would have done something by now...”
Wrinkling his nose, Alexsei turned to gazed out through the window. Murmuring though his heavy accented voice, he stated simply “Scott's told me nothing...everything he does is with that stupid f*cking smile in place...It's like addressing a stranger”
Opening the window for some air, Alexsei turned back towards Gabe. Both threat and desperation had taken a hold over his attitude and he spoke with sharp intelligence despite his anger.
“This needs to stop...Your going to help me stop it.”, he stated simply before adding in deeper more serious tone, “I'm putting what little trust I still possess, in you Gabe... As Scott's roommate you can keep a better eye on him that what I can...”
Picking up a scrap of paper, Alexsei began to scribble down his cellphone number. When he had finished writing it out, he pressed it coldly into Gabe's hand.
"The next time you think Scott is having trouble, phone me...I'll be there, no doubt about it”

Four days soon passed after Alexsei's confrontation with Gabe. Their little discussion had left them in close contact via Phone and messaging as they tried to solve the mystery behind Scott's disappearances and his ever declining state.
Alexsei hadn't spoken with Scott properly over the past few days and barely even got the chance to see him with the league looming like an ever present weight over their shoulders.

When the friday to their third week finally arrived, Alexsei found himself seated beside silently Falkner in the stadium stands.
The quarter finals were about to play out and Alexsei was anxious to see the how Scott would fair whilst facing off against Lance in the stadium.
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Throughout the next few days, Gabe kept an even closer eye on Scott than he usually did, and - since Alexsei had trusted him with his phone number - Gabe would contact the Russian Gym Leader often regarding Scott's actions, or more importantly, his absences. Time and again he tried to confront Scott, but the more he pressed, the more distant the flustered boy became. At one point - much to Gabe's surprise - Scott had even snapped at him, and he soon came to realize that he was not going to get any useful information out of his roommate. Poor Scott was in a sorry state, but all that Gabe could do for him was to hang back and watch from a distance, hoping that he would somehow delve to the bottom of Scott's mystery.

When Friday morning dawned - a dark and stormy day - Gabe helped his sombre, grim-faced roommate prepare for his quarter-final battle, and though Scott brushed off any concern he voiced with an unconvincing fake smile, Gabe's suspicions only worsened. So, instead of heading to the stands to watch Scott's batte as he usually did, Gabe lingered just outside the arena, waiting to meet Scott as soon as the battle was finished.

Meanwhile, with a weight on his shoulders almost equal to the heaviness in his heart, Scott walked out into the arena for his battle with Lance. The dark sky as alive with lightning, and as he glanced up towards it, the thunder drowned out the roar of the crowd that announced Lance's arrival on the field. Scott's gaze dropped, and met Lance's from across the battlefield. He could not make out the man's expression, but Scott hoped that he was afraid. Bitter indignation had darkened his soft heart, when when he looked upon Lance's ruined face, all he could feel was a deep, smouldering hatred in the pit of his recently-emotionless soul. It was thanks to Lance that he had betrayed Alexsei, thanks to Lance that he was no longer as innocent as he had once been, and thanks to Lance that the world around him had suddenly lost its colour. For the first time in his life, Scott truly hated somebody. From the very depths of his heart, with every fibre of his being, he despised Lance.
With a roar of thunder to draw his thoughts back to the present, Scott swallowed and touched his belt. With a deep breath, he lifted his first Pokeball, and sent out his Bayleef.

The agile grass-type leaped from its Pokeball in a flash of light, and landed lightly on the battlefield, ready for action. From across the arena, Lance's scarred face pulled into a deadly smirk as he called, "Magmar, I choose you!"
Scott drew in a hiss of breath through his teeth, and a gasp went up from the crowd as Magmar challenged Bayleef with a low cry.
There's no way a grass type can stand up to fire! Scott thought, clenching his fists angrily at his sides, This field is half water... For Lance to select a fire type... Somebody must have tipped him off about what Pokemon I registered!
Swallowing thickly, Scott took a deep breath, and raised his shoulders in well-earned confidence.
"Stay strong, Bayleef!" He encouraged his Pokemon bravely, "We can do this!"
Bayleef looked at him with nervous eyes, but when Scott gave her a confident nod in response, the loyal Pokemon brightened instantly, and turned to face Magmar with its chest swelled by pride.
"Magmar," Lance called, grinning, "Use Flamethrower. Let's end this now."
"Dodge left, Bayleef! Use agility!" Scott called quickly, his sharp eyes tracking the fast movements of his Pokemon as it darted out of harm's way, leaving a burning gash on the ground where Magmar's flamethrower had struck.
With Scott and Lance both barking out instructions, Bayleef and Magmar engaged in a deadly dance, the lithe Grass-type sneaking in the occasional quick attack, whilst Magmar threw angry firepunches so packed with power that if even one struck Bayleef, it would obviously be the end.
About fifteen minutes into the battle, Scott could see that his Pokemon was beginning to tire.
She can't keep this up! He realized with a flash of panic as Magmar's latest flamethrower skimmed Bayleef's haunches, causing her to utter a plaintive cry of pain.
I have to think fast!
Bayleef stopped, her one hind leg shaking, and panted breathlessly as Magmar approached with heavy steps, looking equally exhausted. Even so, it seemed like the battle was over when Lance called, "We've got them now, Magmar! Use your fire blast! Bayleef can't escape!"
With a growl of assent, Magmar took a deep breath, and as flames began building at the back of its throat, Scott shouted, "Quick, Bayleef, dive into the water!" The Pokemon shot him an uncertain glance, and Scott's heart tugged at the evident lack of faith, "NOW!"
Damn it, Bayleef, if you don't trust me, we'll lose! Just do it!
In the nick of time, Bayleef obeyed, diving into the water just in time to evade Magmar's fire blast.
"Now use vine whip! Pull Magmar in!" Scott added quickly, and Bayleef didn't need telling twice. As its vines slapped around Magmar, the fire type uttered a furious bellow, but before it could resist, Bayleef gave an almighty tug, and Magmag went toppling into the water with an angry hiss of steam.
"Finish it with tackle!"
Hearing Scott's command, Bayleef gave a brave cry, and threw its weary body tenaciously at the flailing Magmar, striking it just hard enough that suddenly the weakened Pokemon could flail no more.
"And the battle goes to Bayleef!" The referee announced firmly, "Round one to Scott Evans from Pallet Town!"
Lance cursed, and as Bayleef began swaying precariously on the spot, Scott quickly raised his Pokeball, and returned the exhausted Pokemon.
"You fought well." He whispered, clutching the warm Pokeball to his heart, "I'm so sorry, Bayleef... To ask you to do that was unfair. You burst your heart trying for me."
He pressed the Pokeball softly to his lips, then slipped it into his belt, and prepared to send out his next Pokemon.

It came as no surprise when, moments after Scott's Persian had taken up the battle field, Lance sent out his massive, muscle-bound Machamp. It didn't take an expert to see that the Pokemon was clearly on steroids of some sort, but when Scott looked toward the referee, the man was blushing and looking at his clipboard, pretending not to notice.
He knows what types I'm using, and as usual he's used illegal power-ups on his Pokemon... Obviously, money has exchanged hands here.
Machamp stomped forward, the ground shaking beneath its feet, ad Persian quailed away, its hackles rising. With a furious yowl, it unsheathed its claws, ready to attack.
Smirking at the poor Pokemon's pointless attempts, Lance grinned and ordered, "Machamp, use Seismic Toss!"
The fighting-type approached Persian like a wrestler, but before it could attack, Scott quickly raised a hand and shouted, "Stop! I forfeit! Return, Persian."
With a meow of displeasure, the tenacious Persian returned to its Pokeball, and Scott proudly ignored the shocked murmurs running around the stadium as he slipped the ball back into his belt.
"I know you wanted to fight..." He murmured quietly as the loudspeakers blared Lance's victory, "But that Seismic Toss would have killed you, Persian. That was not battle... That was murder."
He took a deep breath, and looked up to glare at Lance across the field, jaw clenched in determination.
"It's not fair..." He muttered to himself, "But that doesn't matter. I still have one Pokemon left, and damn it, I will NOT lose to this cheating arsehole!"
Selecting his last Pokeball, Scott gave it a powerful throw, and cried, "Lapras, I choose you!"

With a shrill, musical sound, Lapras dived from its Pokeball, submerging itself into the water with a splash that drenched the whole arena. There was a moment of silence as the crowd waited to see what Lance would use, and as a hushed din of whispers began spreading through the spectators, the silence was broken by Lance's cocky retort, "Better kiss that dream of yours goodbye, Scott... GO, DRAGONAIRE!"
A gasp rose up from the stands, and even Scott was forced back a step by shock as a beautiful Dragonaire emerged in the water, its elegant, serpent-like body coiling beneath the crystalline surface, forming gentle ripples around it.
"A Dragonaire?" Scott swallowed anxiously, "This won't be easy." He cast Lance a glance, and his expression hardened.
He's overconfident. I can win this. I have to win this!
"Dragonaire..." Lance sneered meanly, "Use thunderbolt."
"Lapras, reflect!" Scott gasped quickly, and it was only the water Pokemon's lightning-fast reflexes that saved her as the air before her solidified into a mirror-like surface, reflecting Dragonaire's thunderbolt so the lighting struck fiercely somewhere off to this side.
"Great, now use mist!"
With a melodious call of assent, Lapras breathed out a sparkling haze, shrouding the battlefield in mist, and lowering visibility. Hearing Lance's panicked shouts from across the way, Scott squinted, and dropped his voice to a low, barely audible tone as he murmured, "Be quiet, Lapras. Let them stress. Sneak up on Dragonaire, and if you hear another thunderbolt, use reflect right away."
With Lance's confused medley of commands, poor Dragonaire was flailing about in the water, confused, and shooting thunderbolts, flamethrowers and hyper beams in every direction - unable to find Lapras through the mist. Meanwhile, calmed by its trainers composure, Scott's Lapras approached the thrashing thing in silence, coming to a deadly halt just behind Dragonaire.
"Good..." Scott mumbled in a voice just about a whisper, "Now use all your power, Lapras, and stop it with an ice beam attack!"
With a determined cry, Lapras opened its mouth, and just as Dragonaire turned around, the poor dragon-type was enveloped in an unbreakable shell of ice, causing it to splash heavily through the water for a moment before it floated to the surface in a massive iceberg, fainted.
Scott released a breath he didn't realize he had been holding, and sprinted across the field with a grin on his face as the loudspeakers announced his victory.
"We did it, Lapras!" Scott exclaimed ecstatically, stumbling clumsily into the chest-deep water, then wading forward to meet his Lapras. She squealed happily, and with a joyous laugh, Scott threw his arms around her neck, hugging her passionately.
"You were wonderful!" He enthused, "Thank you, Lapras, thank you!"
She folded her great head around his shoulder, pressing her chin affectionately to his back, and Scott beamed through teary eyes as he embraced his Pokemon tighter, overjoyed that the powerful creatures were finally coming to love him as much as he did them.

The battle had been an intense one, but even after Scott had returned his Lapras and left the arena, he was still on a high! He didn't notice Gabe sitting quietly on one of the benches as he stepped outside, but Gabe noticed him, and when Lance stormed menacingly towards Scott, Gabe noticed that, too.
The shades he was wearing slipped an inch down his nose, and he lowered his upside-down magazine as he watched Lance and Scott exchange a few angry, heated words. Lance grabbed Scott's arm, and Gabe's eyes narrowed suspiciously, especially when Scott pulled away - then stopped upon seeing some object that Lance flashed from under his coat. Gabe couldn't work out what it was, but it looked like a disc of some sort...
After seeing it, Scott stopped fighting, and Gabe watched with horror as Lance whispered flirtatiously into his roommate's ear, then led him away by the wrist, Scott following with such utter dejection that Gabe feared his heart might break from the very sight of it.
Without so much as a moment's hesitance, he grabbed his cellphone, fumbling with the buttons in his urgency as he quickly dialled Alexsei's number.
"Come quick!" He said as soon as the Russian picked up, "The Lance guy has just dragged Scott off to the locker rooms. It looks like trouble!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Alexsei sat watchfully from his seat in the Leader Box as the battle between Scott and Lance commenced.
With his arms folded defiantly across his chest, he focused his attention entirely on Scott's intense battle. Eying the situation like a hawk to prey.
It was clear that this match had him been on edge and taking note of this Falkner commented casually, “Your more tense than usual Alexsei. Here I thought you'd have more faith in Scott that that”
At his side was the ever present form of his mentor, Falkner. The man had been present to every single one of Scott's previous battles and shared his intelligent insight whenever Alexsei cared to hear it or not.
Holding discomfort in his pose, Alexsei snorted gruffly before replying with a serious tone. “I know Scott can win this Falkner, Don't pep talk me.” He was careful not to take his gaze off the battle while he spoke.
Furrowing his eyebrows anxiously, he watched as Scott's Bayleaf clashed briefly with Lance's Magmar.
This is a bad match. Fire types hold a nasty advantage over grass types...Scott you better have something up your sleeve for this round
Tension was high in the air and Alexsei briefly caught sight of drake sitting only a few seats away from him. The dark-haired man looked some what amused by the battle and threw an arrogant gloating expression towards Alexsei as Lance took the upper-hand in the battle.
“Drake looks pleased with himself, doesn't he?”, Falkner murmured with simple observation.
Snarling with irritation, Alexsei pressed his stoney gaze back to the stadium, “He's a fool if he thinks that Lance will win...I've met that b*stard before. He can barely hold a flame to Scott's skill”
The Russian's insistent tone surprised Falkner. He had known Alexsei since he had been a mere child and not once had he ever seen Alexsei believe so faithfully in another person before.
“You've changed...”, Falkner added seriously, his words barely audible above the excited screams of the crowd. Scott had swiped the first battle as a win and smirking with clear pride, Alexsei stood up to clap to his boyfriend's victory.
Not meeting Falkners gaze as he sat back down, Alexsei replied indifferently, “Don't talk nonsense and pay attention to the battle. ”
Shaking his head at Alexsei's cold dismissal, Falkner watched on as the second battle quickly came into play.
When both trainers had their pokemon out on the field, Alexsei felt utter disgust fill his features as his eyes traced over the sickeningly bulky Machamp Lance had. The creature's muscles bulged out painfully from every inch of it's body and it didn't take an expert to see that it was far from it's natural state.
Feeling anger burn into his stomach like acid, Alexsei shot a hot accusing glare towards Drake.
“Your sick to let your pupil do that a pokemon! It's in appalling shape, look at that F*cking thing! ”
Drake didn't look fazed even in the slightest and Alexsei felt just about ready to punch the guy's lights in, when Falkner's hand shot out and caught him roughly by the shoulder, forcing him to sit back down in his seat. “Nows not the time Alexsei, you'll miss Scott's battle.”
Shrugging off his mentor's grasp, Alexsei grunted temperamentally as he heard Drake comment coyly in the background, “Yeah That's right Alexsei, be a good boy and sit like the dog you are”
Clenching his teeth, Alexsei stubbornly turned back to the battle as the announcer called Scott's forfeit.
Staring at the battle with some thought, Alexsei tried not to show his disappointment as Lance snatched up his cheated victory. He knew very well what would have come of that battle and in turn said nothing.
As much as I hate to lose, That was a wise move Scott...

When bell for the final battle finally went off, both Alexsei and Falkner sat with their backs to Drake and their focus on Scott.
A murmur of awe struck the crowd as Lance revealed his elegant Dragonair out in the stadium. Gazing at Alexsei with silent knowing, Falkner nodded briefly and commented with a small chuckle, “Well...At least it's not a dragonite.”
Alexsei didn't look all that amused with his mentor's calmness and retorted bitterly, “It'll do a good enough job if Lance can control it... Drake's pulled out all the stops to boost his pupil's chance of winning.”

When Scott's Lapras and Lance's Dragonair engaged in battle , Drake's sleazy smile widened in anticipation. Clearly Drake wanted to this win to spite Alexsei and build his reputation, but Alexsei just kept both his eyes and faith on Scott. When his boyfriend summoned up a mist attack from his Lapras, the Russian smirked and nodded in simple understanding.
In a moment the battle field disappeared beneath a wave of foggy air and with Lance's unprofessional calling, Alexsei already began to suspect Dragonair's end when wild beams of light, fire and electricity went bolting up into the sky over head.
Lance's call are confusing it. Take the opportunity now Scott!
Scott's clever tactics earned him his win and with a final call of Ice beam, Lapras encased the Dragonair in a thick layer of ice.
With the elegant creature fainted and defeated, a cry of delight echoed through out the stands as the audience bellowed their excitement and cheer.

Alexsei stood up once more, his heart racing with both pride and adrenalin as he bellowed out a shout of a approval. ”F*CK YES!!”
Gaining a few utterly shocked looks from his peers, Alexsei quickly straighten himself up, clearing his throat grumpily again as though nothing had happened.
Falkner allowed a brief laugh to escape his lips and giving Alexsei a firm pat on the back he grinned, “Relax you a little, God your such a stiff...come on, lets go greet your pupil already”
Rolling his eyes, Alexsei was just about ready to follow Falkner. However as he started walking, his cell phone buzzed loudly in his pocket and with a casually flick of his wrist, Alexsei held the device against his ear. “Alexsei speaking...”, he murdered simply.
"Come quick! That Lance guy has just dragged Scott off to the locker rooms. It looks like trouble!"
Hearing the urgency in Gabe's familiar voice, Alexsei replied firmly, “I'm on my way”
Quickly Slipping his phone back into his pocket, Alexsei gazed seriously at Falkner.
“Scott's in trouble, I must go”
Not giving any more words to his actions, Alexsei darted off down the stands, roughly shoving passed any people that dared to block his path.
With an agile jump, he grabbed hold of the stadium railing and leaped down skillfully into the now empty stadium. The action certainly gained the announcers attention as he called after Alexsei angrily.
“Mr. Ivanov Your not allowed through there!!”
Gaining a mass of approving calls from his excited fans, Alexsei glared up rebelliously up at the Pokemon officials. Wrinkling his handsome nose into an angry snarl he held up a rather inappropriate gesture before yelling back.“Why don't you go F*ck yourself!”
Without a second look back, Alexsei disappeared into the area of the lockers rooms with Falkner following close behind.
Searching the room for any sign of Scott, his cold eyes fell to Gabe, “Gabe! Where's Scott!?”
Gritting his teeth with frustration he growled dangerously, “If Lance harms a single hair on Scott's head, I swear to God I'll destroy him”
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Scott could still hear the thunderous celebration ringing from the stands, celebrating his victory, and even after Lance closed the locker room door behind him, the muffled din remained.
I shouldn't have to take this... Scott thought, his hands folding into shaking fists as Lance approached him. Teeth gritted in his clenched jaw, he dropped his gaze to the ground, and his neck stiffened stubbornly when he felt the feather-like touch of Lance's fingers on his chin.
No, damn it! I'm f*cking sick of this!
Scott grunted in annoyance, jerking his head away from Lance's touch, and his rebellion earned him a firm slap across the face.
“Hey!” Lance scolded angrily, stepping right up into Scott's face, and wrenching the boy's head up by his chin, forcing Scott to meet his gaze, “Don't you get cocky with me just 'cause you won a stupid little battle, Scott! I'll show you who's in control here, you f*cking c*nt!”
“I don't want to do this any more!” Scott objected, pushing Lance roughly away, “I beat you, Lance. It's over. Let it go!”
Snorting in amusement, Lance shook his head, and trilled in a mocking voice, “Oh, Scotty, Scotty, Scotty...” He stepped forward, taking the DVD that had caused such trouble out of his pocket, and patting Scott's cheek with the cold, plastic surface. “That isn't how this works...” Lance crooned, “Now be a good boy, and bend over.”
“No.”
“What?”
“I said no.”
Scott's blazing eyes met Lance's cruel gaze, and his lip twisted into a sneer as he watched his victim rise up before him. It had never occurred to him before, but Scott stood at least half a head taller than him... He swallowed uncomfortably. “You can't resist me!” Lance snapped, grabbing Scott roughly by the collar, “Not unless you want your little Alexsei-kins locked up in prison.” His fingers fumbled for Scott's belt, but just as he found the buckle, he was struck by a powerful shove, and stumbled backwards, glaring at Scott as he rubbed his sore chest.
“I'm not playing your f*cking games any more, Lance!” Scott snapped furiously, “I've had enough! Now hand over that disc,” Scott offered his palm, “And get out of here!”
With his scarred lips curved into an ugly, twisted smile, Lance stalked forward, and when he reached Scott, he made a grab for his throat, letting his fingers cut off the boy's breathing completely as he stole a savage kiss from his lips. Scott grunted in objection, thumping his fists against Lance's chest, and after a moment of struggle, he pulled away.
“Get undressed!” Lance ordered, and when Scott shook his head, an angry palm smacked against his cheek for the second time that day. “Do it!”
Scott shook his head in stony defiance and, cursing, Lance lunged at him, tackling him to the floor. Scott truck the tiles hard on his back, gasping in surprise, and for a moment he was so stunned that he couldn't keep Lance's fingers from ripping his belt away. When he came back to his senses, however, Scott wasted no time in retaliating.
“Get the f*ck off me!” He growled harshly, raising a knee to strike Lance roughly in the chest. As the other man fell onto his back, Scott felt anger overwhelm him, and in an instant he was straddling Lance, fist drawn back to strike. The cowardly man whimpered, cringing away, and just as Scott was about to punch his lights out, a nip of sympathy pinched him, and his fist froze.
I don't have it in me... He realized, his lower lip starting to quiver as his own helplessness suddenly dawned on him again, Even after all he's done to me... I just can't hurt him.
He swallowed thickly, then narrowed his eyes in determination, and snatched the DVD roughly away from the cowering Lance. Scrambling to his feet and hurrying out of harm's way, Scott clawed open the box and -ignoring an angry shout from Lance – snapped the disc in two.
With a satisfying 'crack', the two sides broke apart, and Scott dropped them to the ground, stamping on the ruined shards for good measure.
“There!” He challenged, glaring angrily at Lance, “Now you've got nothing on me.”
With his head held high, he turned to leave, but before he could take more than a few steps, Lance had scrambled up off the floor, and thrown himself at Scott with desperation befitting of a madman.
Before he could so much as think, Scott was knocked off his feet by the force of the tackle, and his head slammed roughly into one of the metal clothes hooks protruding from the wall. He gasped in pain as stars flashed before his eyes, and in an instant he was feeling woozy, the world swimming around him. He tasted blood in his throat, and as he slid weakly down the wall, he left a trail of blood in his wake, pouring freely from a nasty gash on the back of his head. It gushed in a sickening tide of Crimson, forming sticky mats in Scott's hair, and soaking through the scarf that Alexsei had given him to drip glutinously onto the tiled floor below.
As Scott slumped against the wall, dazed, Lance seemed shocked for a moment, but then he decided to take advantage of the situation. With a feral growl, he grabbed Scott's collar, but as he was about to kiss the boy's bloodied lips, the door swung open, and Lance jumped back, cursing when Alexsei and Gabe came storming in.
He looked from Alexsei's angry face to the heavily-bleeding Scott - who was now starting to struggle to his feet – and he felt his mouth turn dry from bloodcurdling fear.
He'll kill me! This bastard will f*cking kill me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

With Falkner following close behind, Alexsei dashed hurriedly after Gabe as the man led them down a long hallway. Heading directly towards the place where Lance had supposedly dragged Scott off too, Alexsei sprinted on.
As he ran he felt fear induced adrenaline pump through his cold veins and into his hard muscles. His mind clung desperately to images of Scott and he felt sick over what Lance would do to him if given the opportunity.
Skidding to a sudden halt, Alexsei found a pair of locked doors blocking his path.
Biting anxiously at his lip piercing, he heard struggling commence from inside the room. Catching Gabe's anxiously expression, Alexsei narrowed his eyes dangerously.
F*ck this!
Taking a step back, The Russian launched his steel toed boot directly between the two doors, hitting them with a sickening crack.
The doors flung open at his command, banging violently off their hinges as they struck against the walls that held them.
Storming into the room with Gabe and Falkner at his side, Alexsei searched the room desperately for his boyfriend. His behavior was much like a hound dog searching for it's master.
When his cold eyes finally found Scott, he wrinkled his nose with a dangerous snarl.
There pinned beneath Lance lay his helpless boyfriend. Alexsei's behavior altered entirely and uttering a feral snarl he launched himself at the man, grabbing him harshly at the base of his neck and ripping him off Scott with ungodly strength. Lance fell backwards with a cracking hard thud, Scrabbling away like a kicked dog as Lance clutched painfully at his bruised ribs.
Alexsei paid absolutely no attention his enemy at this point, his focus lay entirely on Scott and his weakened state.
Swallowing back the vomit that had accumulated in his throat, He gritted his teeth fearfully as the gory sight of blood caught his attention.
He's been wounded!
“Scott!”, Alarmed by the sight of so much blood, Alexsei fell down to his knees. Desperately taking hold of Scott's shoulders, he pulled the boy close to his chest. His protective nature had taken over and like a lion to prey, Alexsei's serious stance threatened anybody who dare to approach him, be it friend or foe.

Gazing down at his lover's tragic state, Alexsei cupped a gentle hand to Scott's cheek as he held him close.
“Your hurt...”, he murmured with distress. His expression lay beyond worry and hesitantly he traced his fingertips along the damp trail of blood that led to a deep gash near the base of Scott's skull
Clenching his teeth with burning anger, he demanded fiercely, “How did this happen!”
Suddenly hearing Lance's scrambling in the background, Alexsei jerked his head around to glare hungrily at his enemy. Putting two and two together he murmured icily, “You...I'll kill you”
Narrowing his eyes murderous as the man cautiously backed away, Alexsei's felt his firm grip around Scott's form slacken and very gently he set his boyfriend down to the tiled floor.
“Stay here...”, he instructed softly.

Standing up with a frighteningly ridge stance, Alexsei slowly approached Lance's cowering form.
The Russian felt his hot temper cloud over his mind like red mist and without a moment's hesitation he was on Lance like a ravenous animal, tearing the man to pieces with his claws and fists at the ready.

It was a frightening sight to watch and Alexsei heard nothing but his victim's pitiful cries as he struck Lance repeatedly with everything thing he had in him. He was determined to draw blood and soon his wish was granted as his iron-hard fists destroyed Lance's nose, reducing it to a bloody flesh pulp.
“Stop it! Sto- Stop!! Please somebody! Stop him!!”
Lance's voice cracked horrifically as Alexsei stood up and sent his steel toed boot directly into the man's scarred face, then once again with his chest.
The Russian had lost himself entirely to his temper and soon had Lance's neck in a firm hold between his cold fingers.
Falkner and Gabe cried out hysterically in objection and protest as they tried tear Alexsei off Lance.
Unfortunately the Russian was having none of it and knocked them backwards without so much as a care.
His brute strength was spine-chilling and effortlessly. He was determined to cling to Lance like a hungry dog to meat. His fingers were latched forcefully around the Lance's pencil-like neck and from the glazed flicker in Alexsei brilliant blue eyes, it began evidently clear about what he intended to to do with man.
His expression deepened to frightening hatred as he shook Lance's gasping form like a limp rag doll.
“Alexsei that's enough!”, Falkner cried out once more as he finally latched his arms around the thrashing Russian's shoulders. Cursing and screaming bloody murder Alexsei held fast to Lance, not daring to let his prey go with out a fight.
With Gabe pulling desperately at Lance's form, Alexsei snarled blindly at the man, nearly taking a violent swipe in his direction as he went for Lance.

Realizing how out of control the situation was becoming Falkner finally furrowed his eyebrows seriously and took intuitive. He was a whole head taller than Alexsei, but still struggled to hold the man down as ALexsei struck out wildly, cursing in his native tongue like some strange beast.
Taking hold of the boy's wrist, Falkner skillfully twisted Alexsei's arm behind his back, immobilizing him and forcing him release Lance.
Taking the opportunity to flee, Lance darted out of the room as quickly as his swaying legs could take him.
When Alexsei's thrashing didn't seize, Falkner feared that the boy would snap his own arm in his vile temper.
Holding a firm expression in place he slammed ALexsei down to the tiled floor with surprising force.
Stunned by the action, The Russian hesitated and got up to his feet slightly dazed, but ready to attack once more.
“Your only hurting yourself Alexsei”, Falkner warned.
Anticipating this movement Falkner sent a brutal fist directly into the Russian's gut, stunning him and leaving him to gasp painfully as saliva and tears dripped from his beautiful eyes and mouth.
Staring blankly at the world around him, Alexsei crumbled to the floor.
His still form showed his uncontentious state and painfully Falkner rubbed the edge of his knuckles as he shifted Alexsei's limp body briefly with his foot.
“I'm sorry my friend, but this was the only way... You always seem to make me feel like the bad guy don't you?”, Falkner murmured softly as he gazed down towards Alexsei finally silent form.
Looking up towards Gabe with some exhaustion in his features, he padded over towards the boy, giving him a firm on the back, “That was tough, Thanks for helping me out back there Gabe.”
Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Falkner then made his way over were Scott stood.
The poor boy was in an appalling state and with a concerned gaze, Falkner reach out to touch Scott's shoulder, “Hey Kid, You still hanging in there?”

Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 pm

By the time Scott's eyes had focused, he caught a brief glimpse of Alexsei before him, and his lips twitched toward a weak smile before he lost sight of his boyfriend, feeling a pain of strong arms wrap around him as he was pulled warmly into Alexsei's embrace. The motion sent a wave of nausea washing over him, and Scott swallowed the bile that rose in his throat, waiting for the dizziness to subside. He had taken quite a nasty knock to the head, but he was still shocked more than hurt. The gash was bleeding a lot, but it was only skin deep, and unlikely to cause any lasting harm. Even though Scott knew this, it was not with pleasure that he endured the throbbing of pain in his bruised skull.
"Scott, you're hurt... How did this happen!” Alexsei fretted in a disjointed fashion, his voice washing over Scott like a comforting wave - the words going over his head, but just the sound of it comforting him enough to calm his racing heart.
"It's okay, Alexsei..." He mumbled weakly, struggling to clear his blurry vision through his shock, "It's just a little knock... I'm fine..."
Then, as suddenly as they had come, the arms around Scott vanished, and he blinked in a bemused fashion when he found himself sitting on the floor again, not quite sure how he had got there. A cacophony of shouts and screams rang out around him, but in his dazed state, Scott could barely figure out what was happening. He stumbled dizzily to his feet, and as his eyes fell upon Lance, he warned urgently, "Alexsei, stop-"
But before he could even say anything, both Falkner and Gabe had launched themselves at the angry Russian, and a struggle commenced as the pair battled to pull Alexsei away from his unfortunate victim.
Scott watched it all, helpless, and his eyes flooded with tears.
This is all because of me! It's my fault - and I can't do a f*cking thing!
Still struggling to balance in his swaying world, Scott stumbled forward when Lance dashed out of the room, intent on reaching Alexsei before he could cause any more chaos. Unfortunately, Falkner beat him to it, and Scott felt a flash of indignant panic course through his groggy mind as his boyfriend crumpled motionless to the ground.
"Alexsei!" He gasped, staggering towards his fallen lover. Before he could take more than a step, he felt a hand on his shoulder, and flinched away from Falkner's gentle touch as though beaten.
"What did you do?!" Scott snapped deliriously, shoving Falkner back with surprising strength for one in his state. His feet fumbled with the smooth tiles, and he fell to his knees beside Alexsei, drawing his boyfriend's limp form close to his chest. He took a few deep, shaky breaths, trying to console himself with the gentle warmth of Alexsei's pulse, but despite his best efforts, Scott had been reduced to tears within instants.
He sobbed bitterly as he clutched his unconcious boyfriend, wet streaks dampening his cheeks as his tears flooded down his face, cutting through the grimy trails of blood on his cheek. His head still throbbed, but the longer he sat with Alexsei, the more his mind began to clear. Even so, Scott knelt on the cold floor, and cried as if his heart was breaking.
Totally unaware of his surroundings, he barely noticed the comforting hand that Gabe laid on his shoulder, nor the words of concern that his friend voiced. All he knew was that he needed Alexsei, and nobody was taking his boyfriend away from him.
"I'm sorry." He choked quietly through his tears, "God, Alexsei, I'm so sorry..."
It took several long, long minutes for Scott's tears to dry up, but once they had, his plaintive sobs gradually drew to a halt.
After a few moments of silence, Gabe said gently, "Scott...?"
"Mmhm?" He mumbled in reply, his voice muffled by his boyfriend's cool neck as he silently breathed in the comfortingly familiar, pepperminty scent.
"You okay?"
"Mmm."
Gabe stared at his friend for a moment, eyebrows raised questioningly, then cast Falkner an uncertain glance. Poor Scott looked so utterly traumatized that he seemed quite literally out of his mind. Gabe wasn't too sure how to handle it...
"Uh... Scott?" He attempted again, "You're kinda bleeding..."
"So?" Scott challenged unconcernedly, casting Gabe a glare from where he knelt on the floor, still clinging protectively to Alexsei like a shaken child clinging to a beloved teddy bear.
"So," Gabe shot back, rolling his eyes, "You probably have a concussion. Come on, you weirdo." He held out a hand to Scott, smiling reassuringly, "Let's get that noggin of yours checked out."
Scott stared at Gabe suspiciously for a moment, then hesitantly reached out a hand, still keeping his other arm locked firmly around Alexsei. His thoughts were fuzzy, and in his dazed state, he was not altogether sure what was reality, and what was in his head. All he knew was that he had to hold onto Alexsei, no matter what happened.

As unhelpful as Scott was being, with the distraught boy calm at last, Falkner and Gabe somehow managed to guide Scott and Alexsei our of the locker room. It was slow progress, but after a bumpy journey down the corridor, they finally arrived in the league's hospital wing. It took a while to pacify Scott enough to pry Alexsei's limp wrist from his fingers, but when they finally managed, Gabe and Falkner sent the two injured boys to separate beds in order for the nurses on duty to see to them. After that, the pair left to give Alexsei and Scott some privacy, but they stayed nearby, nevertheless, ready to assist if trouble broke out again.

After a pain injection and a couple of pills for the shock, Scott was feeling a great deal better, and he began to think clearly while the nurse bandaged up his head. The events of the last few minutes came back to him in better clarity, and as he realized the immaturity of his behaviour, he made a mental note to apologize to both Gabe and Falkner the first chance he got. He had been deeply rattled, true, but that was no excuse for behaving like a overly-possessive toddler...
When he was left alone in his bed, Scott's thoughts drifted back over his shameful actions from the past few days, and when his eyes fell upon Alexsei's still form in the bed beside him, he felt sick with guilt.
Quickly glancing around to check that the coast was clear, Scott crept out of his bed and slunk over to Alexsei's, kneeling on the floor beside it. A remorseful frown formed on his face, and he blinked in silent trepidation as he whispered shakily, "A-Alley Cat...?" A faint stirring came from the Russian and, swallowing the burning sensation of tears in his throat, Scott reached out to touch his hand.
"I'm so sorry, Alexsei..." He whispered, tears starting to drip freely from his eyes again as he bowed his head, clutching Alexsei's hand close to his chest as though it were the only thing keeping his heart from breaking.
"I... I let you down." His voice caught in his throat, then took on a note of desperation as he groaned, "I'm so sorry... I never meant to betray you..." He squeezed his eyes shut, shaking with the pain of his emotion, and it occurred to him briefly that this was, without a doubt, the lowest point of his entire life. Never before had he felt so utterly shitty, and frankly, even as optimistic as he was, Scott could not see a way out of the rut that he had fallen into.
Moaning like a dying man in his despair, Scott curled into the fetal position beside the bed, his fingers clawing at the back of his head as he hid his face in his knees. The bloodied bandages behind Scott's head shifted, and one loose end began to twitch as he sobbing resumed again, silently.
I cheated on my boyfriend. After everything it took for him to learn to trust me, after all we've been through, after he's proved his loyalty time and again... I've destroyed him. How could I do this to somebody who means so much to me...? I really am the worst.
God... Alexsei... I- Sorry just doesn't cut it any more. I just hope that you can understand... I never meant to hurt you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

"A-Alley Cat...?"
Hearing Scott's voice call to him softly, Alexsei felt the grogginess of sleep slowly leave him
Groaning irritably as he began to stir, the Russian blinked open his eyes to take in the tearful sight of his boyfriend's handsome face as Scott loomed over him.
“Scott?...Why are you-?”
He broke off abruptly when he tried to sit up. Hissing silently from the bruised pain Falkner's punch had gifted him.
Feeling a growl of annoyance stifle in his throat, Alexsei's thoughts suddenly drifted back to all that had happened before his rude departure to slumberland.
Eyes narrowing slightly with thought, he stared directly at Scott. His blue eyes cold and piercing as he sought some form of explanation from his victimized boyfriend.
"I'm so sorry, Alexsei..."
Scott began through a voice that was barely a whisper. His glossy hazel eyes were down cast and shamed. Feeling the boy's warm fingers wrapped around his cool hand, Alexsei felt his concern over Scott grow and subtly soften his hard features.
Biting back some of his anger from Lance, Alexsei murmured a reply.
“It wasn't your fault, you shouldn't be sorry Scott”
The Russian kept his attention sharply on his boyfriend as he spoke, he could sense that something was still deeply wrong with Scott. With the boy's encounter with Lance still looming over Alexsei's head like an storm cloud, The Russian's his suspicions over Scott's recent behavior only seemed to grow.
Lance...was he the reason why you've been pulling away from me

"I... I let you down."
Scott's admitted softly, his eyelashes dripping with salty tears as he clutched Alexsei's hand close to his heart. Breathing heavily through a repressed sob, he murmured desperately.
"I'm so sorry... I never meant to betray you..."

“Betray me?...”, Alexsei questioned through a thoughtful murmured as he stared up at Scott with searching eyes.
“No, you wouldn't do that. I don't understand what your talking about”, he added sharply.
Stubborn as ever, Alexsei felt Tension seeped through his muscles like liquid ice, contracting them painfully as he mulled heavily over what Scott's words.
He almost could hear them repeating in a ghost-like whisper.
...I never mean to betray you
His mind raced fiercely as he tried to piece together Scott's fragmented mystery. In a moment all his thoughts over all Scott's hidden glaces, false smiles and strange absences came to mind.
Feeling sick with realization and pending suspicion, Alexsei glared accusingly at Scott as the boy dropped to his knee's like a dying man, groaning in utter despair as he curled up into a timid lump beside the Russian's bed.

Alarmed by his Scott's sudden behavior, Alexsei swung his legs over the bed and scrambled onto his feet. Crouching beside Scott's deranged form, The Russian latched a firm hand around Scott's wrist as the boy began to pull loose the bandage that wrapped up his raw skull.
With serious intensity in his gaze Alexsei scolded firmly, “Don't do that!”
When Scott's sobbing didn't seize, The Russian shook his head dismissively before forcibly pulling Scott up into siting position. His actions were firm, but not overly rough.
Keeping his gaze to himself, The Russian then pulled Scott close to his chest like a protective wolf would to her cub.
Lifting him up with out so much as a hint of effort, Alexsei carried Scott back onto the bed. Setting him down gently before running his fingers gently beneath Scott's chin. Facing his lover with a serious expression in place, Alexsei commanded softly, “Stop crying Scott...look at me”
There was slight hesitation in the Russian's icy gaze as he prepared himself for the interrogation he clearly dreaded.
Swallowing back the fear that gnawed so cruelly at his innards, Alexsei questioned simply, “What did Lance do to you Scott?”
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 am

When Alexsei grabbed his wrist and jerked his arm upwards, Scott's sobbing ceased abruptly with shock, though the eyes that met Alexsei's still dripped with incessant tears, and Scott trembled timidly as he stared up at his boyfriend. In a moment, Alexsei had pulled him into an embrace, but far from being comforted as he usually would have, this only made Scott start crying harder, and he began moaning quietly under his breath like a dying man, his shoulders shaking with bitter sobs as he clung tensely to Alexsei, too ashamed to accept the comfort, but too distraught to pull away.

He barely noticed when Alexsei lifted him up, and even when he was set down on the bed, Scott did not react, still trapped in a hopeless little ball of tears. He heard Alexsei's voice beside him, and felt a touch on his chin as he said, not unkindly, “Stop crying Scott... Look at me.”
Scott felt his boyfriend try to lift his head, but for the first time in his life, he disobeyed Alexsei, pulling away to keep his shamed gaze trained on his feet, tears dripping so freely down his face that he looked like a human fountain.
I can't look at you. He thought silently, heart contracting with pain, I'm not worthy to look at you any more...
He swallowed, shaking his head mutely, and Alexsei pressed sharply, “What did Lance do to you Scott?”
Flinching at the sound of Lance's name, Scott choked back a sob, and hugged himself tightly, his fingers biting into his arms. He knew that he had to come clean... To tell Alexei what had happened... But knowing how much he would hurt his boyfriend, Scott just wasn't sure he had it in him to do it. His heart ached fit to burst, and he felt physically ill with the thought of what he knew was about to happen. And yet there was no escape. There was nothing for it but to grit his teeth and-
“Alexsei-” Scott murmured, his voice shaky and unstable, “I-I-” He swallowed, struggling to form any coherent words without starting to cry again, “I did... Something terrible.” He admitted, his voice leaping unsteadily with a tearful wobble.
“I...” He stammered plaintively, “W-with Lance, I-” Lower lip trembling like a leaf in the breeze, Scott sniffed and curled his knees up to his chest, burying his face in his hands and groaning with the pain of a breaking heart. That moment was, without a doubt, the worst of his entire life. And every moment after just grew worse and worse...
“Oh God, Alexsei...” He moaned desperately, “I'm sorry! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do it, but I had no choice, I- … I had to...” Swallowing anxiously through his tears, and feeling panic slip ice into his veins, Scott finally forced himself to look up. When he met his boyfriend's eyes, he felt as though he'd taken a stake through the heart. He felt a part of him die, and his panicked desperation gradually dwindled into despair as he murmured in a grieving voice, “I screwed up, Alexsei.” - he sniffed - “I don't expect you to forgive me for this, and I-” Scott swallowed anxiously, dropping his head to hide the the sheer agony in his expression. But even then, he couldn't quite hide it from his voice. “I... I understand if you hate me...” He whispered hoarsely, “You couldn't possibly hate me more than I hate myself right now.”
Filled with raw grief, Scott pulled his knees close to his chest, fighting back the bitter taste of bile at the back of his throat. The guilt was overpowering, and with the image of the hurt in his boyfriend's gaze still lingering in his mind's eye, Scott felt a misery beyond anything that he had ever encountered before.
Never had he imagined that the world could be so utterly cruel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 am

Alexsei...I-I...I did...Something terrible.”
Scott's words touched Alexsei's ears like a cold bite of winter wind, and Instinctively the Russian felt his muscles contract with tension.
Seeing Scott in such a deep state of distress worried Alexsei beyond comprehension. But eager as he was to comfort his boyfriend, he just knew that couldn't. Not yet.
There were questions and answers that needed to come first and understanding this, Alexsei decided it best to hold back his emotions for the time being, or at least try too.
You did something terrible...”, He repeated in quiet, thoughtful comprehension. He had a feeling about what was coming and feeling his bangs fall over his eyes, Alexsei questioned darkly, “What have you done Scott?”
Callous to his boyfriend's traumatized state, Alexsei waited patently for his answer. His heart secretly bleeding with each painful moan or tear Scott dared to shed.

”I...W-with Lance, I-
Scott broke off abruptly, just as quickly as he had begun. Emotion had choked him back like a leash.
Watching sharply from beneath shadowed eyes, ALexsei saw his lover hide his tear stained face shamefully in his hands.
Sobbing his heart out like a dying man, Scott pressed on desperately in a voice shaking with panic.
“Oh God, Alexsei...I'm sorry! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do it, but I had no choice I- … I had to...”

His lover's desperate apologies did nothing to console Alexsei.
Clenching his jaw tightly, the Russian stared blankly towards the perfectly tiled hospital floor. Suddenly feeling sick to stomach and light-headed with bitter realization.
He understood now what had happened to Scott and felt his fists slowly clench into threatening fists at his sides.
All of the pieces to Scott's mystery had finally fitted together into a finished picture. It was like something out of T.V drama, fictional and yet all the more real and sorrowful.
Lance had stolen Scott away from him. The man had sullied his lover behind his back and in turn Alexsei had done nothing to stop it from happening.
This wasn't supposed to happen, I don't F*cking understand this...Why didn't you tell me Scott? I could have saved you, I-I could have stopped this!
Unable to hold back his aggression any longer, Alexsei shook his head and grunted irritability. “You say you had to do it...But for F*cks sake Scott, what does that even mean?! ”
Biting back the hurt in his steadily rising voice, Alexsei snarled sharply, “Did you sleep with him?...Just be blunt with me Scott. I'm sick of your half-assed answers.”
Slightly taken aback by his own aggression, Alexsei dropped his gaze bitterly to Scott's despairing form.
He felt frustrated with his lover, frustrated and angry. Scott had been a stranger to him over the past few weeks, and Alexsei suspected that today's little encounter with Lance certainly wasn't the first one Scott had had. Mulling heavily on his mess of trailing thoughts, Alexsei pondered on.
Scott said that he didn't have a choice, did he?...That being the case why didn't he come to me for help when he needed it?...maybe today was just a one off encounter. But that still doesn't explain why he's been so distant with me
Running his cold eyes over Scott's pitiful trembling form, Alexsei whispered with slight dejection in his tone. “What's wrong Scott? Don't you trust me enough to talk?”
The seriousness Alexsei held to his aura was enough to threaten even the bravest of men, and he waited with silent patience as Scott's heart rendering grief began to sate.
“I screwed up, Alexsei.”, Scott finally admitted, his usually soothing voice, raw with emotion and painful tears as he stammered on.
”I don't expect you to forgive me for this, and I-I... I understand if you hate me...You couldn't possibly hate me more than I hate myself right now.”
Sighing heavily at those words, Alexsei flickered his fringe away from his eyes as he raised his chin to stared thoughtfully at Scott. His gaze had lost it's intensity and in turn his eyes had turned a dead greyish color as they ran over his lover's pitiful, shivering form with clear grief.
“I don't hate you Scott...But I wish I did”, He murmured bitterly as he gently reached out to trace his cold fingers down Scott's cheek and into his soft neck.
Feeling his grip tighten slightly as it reached Scott's warm scarf, Alexsei began to loosen the bloodied piece of material. Holding it tightly in his grasp, then letting it fall aimlessly to the ground like sand between his fingertips. Without the scarf to hide Scott's pale neck, Alexsei's eyes traced over the horrid bruises and dirty marks Lance had inflicted.
Snarling with repulsion at the horrid sight, he turned his head away, unable to question his lover any further as burning hate clawed at his innards. His shoulders shook with anger and loathing as he thought over Lance.
That B*stard hurt Scott badly, It's disgraceful, cruel and down right disrespectful.
No amount of hate, not even his smoldering feelings for his father, could amount to what he felt towards Lance at that moment.
Swallowing back the bile in his throat, Alexsei's breathed in deeply to calm himself. Taking a step away from Scott, he inclined head to his side, glancing towards his lover with an expression barely hidden behind his shoulder.
Betrayal lay etched across his handsome features and for a brief moment he stared blankly at Scott with something to childlike pain. The soft expression linger there for barely a moment, before setting like hard cement into dark indifference.
“Answer me one last question Scott...Do you love him?”
Listening to Scott's answer in dark contemplative silence, Alexsei then turned away to slowly leave.
He didn't glance back even once as he padded towards the door, but murmured briefly over his shoulder, “I need some time to think...Please Just leave me alone, I don't want to see you”
Closing the door quietly, Alexsei then disappeared into the league hallways like a wandering ghost. His heart burned with pain and he felt himself sway slightly as he struggled to make his way back towards where his bedroom should have been.
Stress had screwed up his coordination and he wandered through the league, lost for what felt like hours.
When he did eventually reached his isolated sanctuary, he took his room, like a refugee to shelter. Grabbing the door handle like a lifeline and locking himself up inside a world outside all his troubles.
With his earphones pressed securely into his ears, Alexsei opened his bedroom window.
Staring briefly at the deathly fall that awaited him if he lost his balance, the Russian climbed out skillfully onto the windowsill ledge. His mind burned with Scott betrayal and the adrenalin of his action seemed to numb the pain very so slightly.
Latching his grip firmly around the gutter lining on the outside wall, Alexsei began to climb up towards the building's rooftop.
The Incessant crying out of 'Rise Against' rang through heavily his ears as he perched himself comfortably on the roof's edge, staring out bitterly over all the unbeknown world around him as he mulled over his absent lover.
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm

“I don't hate you Scott... But I wish I did.” Alexsei admitted quietly, his words striking Scott like a physical blow. He flinched away from his boyfriend's touch, and sat there tensely as Alexsei's fingers glided from his cheek to his neck, hooking in his scarf. He felt his chest tighten as it was pulled away, and shivered at breath of cold air that washed over his bruised neck. Still, he made no objection, and just stared through teary eyes at the blurred sight of the bloody scarf on the ground.
He heard his boyfriend utter an angry growl, and gazed up through wide doe eyes at the man he loved. Even with his head turned aside, Scott could see the betrayal in Alexsei's features, and his heart wrenched at the sight.
“I'm sorry...” He whispered again, his words too soft to hear. He knew that no number of apologies could change the past now.
“Answer me one last question Scott...” Alexsei ordered callously, ”Do you love him?”
These words burned like a beedrill sting, and as he realized how far he had fallen from grace in Alexsei's eyes, he was forced to choke back a fresh batch of tears to give his response.
“No.” He whimpered, shaking his head desperately, “How could I ever...?”
Clearly hurt by Alexsei's mistrust, even though he knew he deserved it, Scott found himself falling mute as he hugged his knees closer to his chest, trying to make himself look as small as he felt, as though hoping that maybe he could shrink away from his shame.
Alexsei turned away without responding, and when he saw him walking toward the door, Scott unrolled himself in an instant, limbs flailing everywhere as he quickly scrambled halfway to his feet. As he was about to follow his boyfriend, a cold demand stopped him.
“I need some time to think...” Alexsei said quietly, ”Please Just leave me alone, I don't want to see you.”
Staring blankly, numbed by shock, Scott flinched at the sound of the door closing, the soft click coming with such finality that he felt it in the marrow of his bones. Alexsei's words replayed over and over in his head, and the man's absence filled the room.
With grim, hollow acceptance, Scott finally realized the ramifications of what he had done.
It's over. He thought in mute shock, Alexsei was the best thing I ever had, and now he's gone. He's gone, and I'll never get him back.
Swallowing thickly, Scott dropped his gaze to the scarf, crumpled on the floor like a dying animal. He stretched out shaking fingers, and managed to grasp it through his haze of tears. Without uttering a sound, he balled the soft material between his hands, and hugged it desperately as he bowed his head in despair.
Not another sounds slipped from his lips, but Scott's silence was more heartbreaking than even the most melancholy of wails.

It was Gabe who eventually came to the broken boy's rescue, and with his friend's hand on his shoulder, Scott somehow found the strength to walk back to his room, though he viewed the world through a dreamer's eyes, his hazel eyes wide with the terror of his nightmare.
Once they were back in the room, Gabe sat down on Scott's bed, and through long-dry tears and haunted whispers, Scott told him everything – from the DVD, to the harassment, and finally the soul-destroying moment when Alexsei had walked out. When he had finished talking, Gabe left the poor boy alone, frightened by the emptiness in Scott's eyes. For a boy who had once been so full of optimism, to see Scott in such a state horrified Gabe in ways he hadn't known possible.
Driven by concern for his friend, Gabe desperately sought out Alexsei, and after banging for minutes on his locked door, he scowled in frustration, and slammed it open with a tackle.
Rubbing his shoulder painfully, Gabe stormed into the room and shut Alexsei's blaring music off, then looked around, disconcerted. The Russian was nowhere in sight.
Frowning in puzzlement, Gabe searched the room for a moment longer, until finally his gaze came to rest on the open window. With his brow furrowing further, he raced over to it, and gazed around for Alexsei. At first he caught no sight of him, but then a pebble hit his head and, cursing, Gabe looked up. A pair of legs dangled over the edge of the roof, kicking aimlessly at the air, and Gabe felt a flicker of relief when he realized that Alexsei was alright. For a moment, he had to admit, he had feared that the Russian may have rashly jumped to his death...
“Hey!” Gabe called loudly, waving up at Alexsei, “Come down here, would you? I need to have a word.”
Silence followed, and Gabe huffed irritably when he realized that Alexsei was ignoring him. Grabbing a pen from the table beside him, he hurled it roughly upwards, and blinked in pleased surprise when it met its mark, striking Alexsei's knee before falling the many meters down to the ground below.
“Alexsei!” Gabe repeated firmly, hanging out of the window in an attempt to see the man, “It's about Scott. There's something you don't know.”
When Alexsei finally came down, Gabe explained everything Scott had told him, then left the Russian to his moody mulling.

Hoping that Alexsei would come around, Gabe trudged wearily back to his room. He saw the telltale lump under Scott's duvet that showed his friend's sleeping form, and collapsed onto his own bed with a yawn.
Gabe slept like a log that night, and when morning came, he was surprised to find that Scott was still sleeping. Shrugging, he shuffled over to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but when he tried the door, it was locked. Brows pulling together in a confused frown, Gabe turned his gaze to his friend's sleeping figure. “Scott?” He asked uncertainly. No response. Frowning deeper, Gabe approached the bed, and shoved the lumpy figure. It was soft to the touch. With a flash of panic, Gabe tore the covers away, finding pillows stashed beneath.
He tricked me!
With dawning realization, Gabe wheeled around to look at the locked bathroom door, eyes wide with panic.
“Scott!” He shouted urgently, but again no response was heard, “Scott, stand back, I'm coming in!”
Gabe raced at the door, slamming his already-bruised shoulder against it, and hissed in pain when it failed to give. Clutching his sore arm and cursing under his breath, Gabe fumbled quickly for his phone, and typed in Alexsei's number as fast as he could.
“Come quick!” He said as soon as the Russian answered, “Scott's locked himself in the bathroom, and he won't answer me. ” Gabe cast a concerned glance at the closed door, “Something's wrong. Alexsei, hurry!”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 am

“Hey!”
With his concentration broken, Alexsei grunted irritably in response to Gabe's calling.
Showing absolutely no signs of coming down, The Russian folded his arms stubbornly across his chest. Laying back against the roof tiles with his face pointed towards the sky, he ignored Gabe's incessant calling.
The Russian clearly wanted nothing more than to be alone with his dreary thoughts.
“Come down here, would you? I need to have a word.”
Closing his eyes and blocking out Gabe's voice, Alexsei cranked up the music on his ipod. Blasting the metallic sounds of guitars, angry screaming and drums into his ears.
After a few minutes, the Russian was sure that Gabe had abandoned his feeble mission in trying to get him down. Unfortunately for Alexsei, his own hopes were put to shame when something small and plastic suddenly knocked against his knee.
Surprised, the Russian blinked open his cold eyes. Slowly sitting up, he leaned forward grumpily to examine Gabe from the window down below. The man was hanging half-way out of the window at this point and held a rather determined expression in place as he called after the Russian once more.
“Alexsei!...It's about Scott. There's something you don't know.”
Sighing heavily and feeling anger flare up at Scott's name, Alexsei snarled back sharply, “I Don't to hear it! Leave me the F*ck alone!”
Gabe didn't take too kindly to Alexsei's vile temper, but remained persistent in his attempts to bring him down, “Geez, so your just going to sit up there all day feeling sorry for your self?”
Unresponsive as ever, Alexsei turned his gaze away from Gabe to stare back into the distance, not bothering to answer the man at all.
Getting rather desperate, Gabe felt a quick thought play through his brain, pressing on seriously he called back, “Scott didn't sleep with Lance Alexsei!”
Those words seemed to catch the Russian's attention and with a sharp glance towards Gabe, he narrowed his eyes and questioned firmly, “What are you talking about? I saw the marks in his neck. ”
The bitterness in Alexsei's voice was threatening, but Gabe held to his courage. Finally glad to have the Gym leader listening to his words, Gabe offered, “If you want to hear the truth, then you'll have to come down here”
Hesitant as he was stubborn, Alexsei clenched his jaw in consideration. He's emotions were raw with betrayal and the mistrust in his manner was clear enough for most to pick up on.
Rubbing his palm over his handsome face, he sighed with clear annoyance,”Fine, Whatever.”
Crouching down to take a firm hold of the gutter piping. Alexsei then stepped over the roof's edge, nearly giving Gabe a heart attack in the process as he swung down with agile reflexes onto the bedroom windowsill.
Once he was safely back inside his room, Alexsei turned his attention back to Gabe. Furrowing his eyebrows thoughtfully, the Russian questioned firmly, “Tell me what you know Gabe.”
Nodding in understanding Gabe began to explain Scott's entire story with Lance.
The tale was a dreadful mess of haunted words, realizations and cruel truths. All of which Alexsei hadn't even known about.
As he learned more and more about Scott's suffering and sacrifices, Alexsei felt his hateful expression fall away almost entirely.
Deep impending guilt hung like dead a dead carcass over the Russian's shoulders. And as Gabe's story came it an end, Alexsei found himself sitting on his bed with his handsome face clutched tensely in his hands.
His lips were sullen and dry, while his brilliant blue eyes lay wide opened with horrified shock.
“He endured all of that for me?...How could he? Dammit Scott...”
Alexsei didn't dare look up at Gabe. His thoughts lay in chaos and it was clear that he needed some time to recover and absorb all that he had learned from Gabe's tale.
Leaving Alexsei to his silent thoughts, Gabe took his leave. Pulling the now unlockable and slightly skew door closed behind him.

Sleep didn't come to Alexsei, till around midnight.
Even then as he lay alone in his room, The Russian's dreams were haunted with images of his boyfriend.
His nightmares warped dangerously with images of Scott and Lance together in each other arms.
All he could see were Lance's greedy hands over Scott's fragile body as he himself stood there staring down helplessly from behind thick walls of ice. The Russian's hands lay bloody and torn from trying to break through to Scott. And as he banged his fists on relentlessly, the frightening image of his younger brother's dead face suddenly loomed before him.

Jolting awake with fright, The Russian sat up in bed, panting heavily from fear.
He was drenched in cold sweat and shivering violently. His breathing came in harsh short spasms and blinking away the daze of sleep, Alexsei gazed about his bedroom with question.
His eyes immediately drifted down towards the empty spot beside his bed.
He didn't come...I need to find him
With the sharp light of morning shining in through his still opened window, Alexsei swung his legs carelessly over his bed's edge as he quickly got to his feet.
Running his fingertips through his cobalt hair, The Russian rubbed away some of moisture that had settled in his eyes over night. As he wiped away the tears, his nail hooked briefly on the scabbed scar that ran across his right eye. Biting back the pain, the Russian cursed silently as he was briefly reminded of Lance.
Flinging open his wardrobe, ALexsei grabbed a few garments of clothing and began pulling them on hastily over his boxers and shirtless torso.
As he finished pulling on his shirt, the familiar lyrics of Chop Suey began to chant loudly from his cell phone.
“...I don't think you trust, in my self righteous suicide, I cry when Angels deserve to die...”
Swearing under his breath, Alexsei finally got his shirt over his head and darted towards where his phone lay buzzing. Snatching up the device, he answered quickly, “Alexsei speak-”
Breaking off suddenly when he heard Gabe's panicked voice on the line, Alexsei cleared his throat anxiously as the man interrupted him.
“Come quick! Scott's locked himself in the bathroom, and he won't answer me...Something's wrong. Alexsei, hurry! ”
Picking up quickly on the urgency in Gabe's voice, Alexsei nodded simply before replying seriously, “I Understand, I'm on my way”
Slipping his cellphone into his pocket, Alexsei raced towards the door. Ripping it open with force as he bolted through the empty hallways and down a flight stairs to where Scott's room lay.
Finding the Scott's bedroom door open, Alexsei darted in to where Gabe stood pulling desperately at the bathroom door handle.
“It's locked Alexsei! I can't open it!”
Eyes wild with panic, Alexsei nodded briefly towards Gabe before quickly ushering the man away from the door.
Narrowing his eyes with concentration, Alexsei slammed a fierce kick into the bathroom door. Snapping the lock to pieces and leaving the door to creak painfully as it swung wildly on it's hinges.
Shoving the door aside carelessly, Alexsei stepped into the deadly silent bathroom.
Taking a few hesitant steps forward, The Russian felt Bile rise in his throat like acid. His cold eyes finding Scott's unconscious form, collapsed and broken against the cool tiles of the bathroom floor.
His boyfriend's expression looked peaceful, like that of a sleeping child's. Clutched loosely in his hand lay the pure white scarf Alexsei had given him.
Devastated beyond words, Alexsei dropped to his knees beside Scott's still body. The seer manner of his action was enough to render even the strongest of hearts to tears.
An expression of utter fear carved into his sharp features as he gently raced his cool fingers along Scott's hand to an empty bottle of painkillers.
“No...This can't be”, He murmured softly through a grief stricken voice. Unable to hold back his tears, Alexsei cried out with desperation. “Scott! No!...please wake up!”
Cradling his lover tightly his arms, Alexsei pressed his head close to Scott's as tears leaked down his pale cheeks. “Please Scott!...Please wake up, I''m begging you”.
His throat hurt with each haggard breath he dared take and turning his gaze quickly to Gabe he shouted hoarsely, “Get Help!”
Not taking even the tiniest note of Gabe's presence, Alexsei turned his attention back to his sleeping beauty. Gently running his fingers through Scott's silky hair, Alexsei squeezed his eyes shut and whispered breathlessly, “I love you Scott...please don't you dare die on me.”
A final tear trickled down his cheek, falling in a tiny splash upon Scott's discolored skin.
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 am

Alexsei arrived within minutes of Gabe's call, and before he even had time to explain, the panicked Russian had smashed the door open with a powerful kick. Gabe darted forward, then hesitated and hung back as Alexsei pushed past into the bathroom, and froze. Peering around him, Gabe saw Scott's still form, and felt a weight drop into the pit of his stomach. He's dead! was Gabe's first panicked thought, and he watched through eyes wide with shock as Alexsei collapsed beside his fallen lover. Gabe was too shocked even to move.
I should have kept a closer eye on him. Oh god, Scott...
He watched shakily as Alexsei cradled Scott's still form in arms, tears already falling from his eyes. The sight was one Gabe had never expected to see, and still he just stood there, gaping blankly, until Alexsei's raw voice snarled, "Get Help!"
Jumping in shock, Gabe mumbled an incoherent reply, and quickly fumbled for his phone, typing in an emergency number as he rushed out of the room.
The line crackled into life, and the moment a calm, female voice started asking 'How can I help you', Gabe interrupted with shaky urgency.
"I need an ambulance! We're at the Pokemon League, somebody OD-ed on painkillers. He's unconscious," - Gabe winced - "He might have been out all night... Please hurry."
"We'll send somebody immediately." The secretary replied, "Don't move the patient until they get there, and have somebody ready to meet the paramedics outside." Gabe nodded in understanding, even though the woman couldn't hear, and thanked her briefly before rushing back to where Alexsei knelt, still cradling Scott's limp form. Gabe's heart contracted at the sight, and his voice shook as he told Alexsei, "The paramedics are on their way..." He looked at Scott, "They said not to move him-" Swallowing thickly, Gabe looked at the tension in Alexsei's arms as he held Scott, and he decided that he didn't have the heart to tell the Russian to put his lover down. It couldn't make much difference.
Tongue darting over his lips, Gabe forced a smile. "I'm sure he'll be okay..." He said consolingly, not sounding entirely convinced, "Don't give up hope just yet."
Giving Alexsei's shoulder a brief squeeze in an attempt to comfort him, Gabe shoved his cellphone back into his pocket, then left the room - running down the stairs and out through the League entrance doors to wait for the paramedics.

When they arrived, Scott was loaded into the ambulance with quick precision, and rushed to the hospital in critical condition, already on an electrolyte drip.
When they reached the hospital, it took a group of several nurses and a doctor with a sedative to keep Alexsei from rushing after Scott as they wheeled his gurney to the ICU. Once they had got him under control, they left the dazed Russian slumped in a chair in the waiting room.
Meanwhile, in the ICU, a group of doctors battled to save Scott's life. With his lungs failing and his blood pressure dipping, it was all they could do to keep the poor boy alive. Shouts of 'clear' echoed from behind the curtains surrounding his bed, followed by the telltale jolt of the defibrillator as they struggled to keep Scott's heart in the correct rhythm. After each jolt, they'd quickly go back to intubating him, trying to clear his airway and get his respiration back to normal.
It took hours of battling, but finally they managed to get Scott into a stable condition and, leaving the boy in his unconscious state, they moved him out of the ICU and into a private room to monitor him, and to allow the ever-insistent Alexsei to see him.

It took almost twelve hours for Scott's drug-induced slumber to wear off, and when it did, he found himself gradually starting to stir. Gazing up at the white hospital ceiling in groggy confusion, he blinked once, twice, and then took a deep breath. A sharp pain in his chest drew a gasp from his lips, and when he felt the sore area with his fingers, he found the bruise that the defibrillator had left.
I'm alive. He realized with a shock, his thoughts finally reaching him after a long, dazed delay.
Torn between relief and disappointment, Scott swallowed thickly, feeling the shame of his actions, and slowly began to gaze around the room. When he saw Alexsei sitting beside his bed, Scott's heart skipped a beat.
"Alley Cat?" He questioned, his wide doe eyes blinking timidly at his boyfriend.
Why is he here? After I let him down so badly... Is he the one that brought me here?
"I... I'm sorry." His blue-ish lips trembled with the plaintive whisper, but still Scott watched his boyfriend intently, hardly daring to hope for the forgiveness he so longed to see in Alexsei's eyes.
After what I did with Lance... I don't deserve to be forgiven. I don't deserve to...
Swallowing, Scott rubbed absentmindedly at the IV needle in his arm. His entire body ached, and he felt sick and feverishly shaky from the after effects of the painkillers. He was ashamed of what he had done... Without Alexsei beside him, he had become panicked and rash. The idea that he had tried to kill himself... Scott could only shudder at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 am

When the paramedics finally arrived on scene, it was with much struggling that they eventually managed to pry Scott away from Alexsei's reluctant fingers. The Russian distraught state was nearly unmanageable, and after cursing and snarling at the way the medics were operating. Alexsei took intuitive and assisted in loading Scott into the ambulance.
His protective nature was dog-like and even after they had arrived at the hospital, Alexsei persisted his fearsome attempts to stay at Scott side as the medics wheeled his boyfriend's gurney away into the ICU.
His distress flared up his temper and it was with much difficulty that the nurses managed to restrain Alexsei. Arguing and fighting back their hold, The Russian eventually lost his nerve as an angry Doctor armed with a surprisingly strong sedative caught him by the arm. Stunning him with the unwelcome shot, Alexsei stumbled angrily in the man's strong grip.
With his world blurring and tilting sickeningly, the Russian felt his body slump with each attempted movement. Unable to fight back physically, he could only cursed hotly before hanging his head in loathing defeat.
Dragging him back towards the waiting room, Alexsei was left alone to his panicked thoughts.
Scott... I need to be at his side. I should be there Dammit!
He saw no other people through his glazed eyes, but was briefly aware of Gabe and Falkner's presences in the background.
Falling silent, Alexsei fought back the sleep, guilt and burning fear that filled him with looming nausea.
Hours of fear induced stress hung over his shoulders and silent as ever, the Russian sat where he had been left to wait. The helplessness of his situation was un-befitting to him and unable to cope, he took on a frighteningly hollow expression that hid behind his cobalt bangs.

Deeply concerned over Alexsei's unhealthy state, Falkner tried feebly to get the Russian to speak or even eat something. But to no avail, ALexsei just pushed away the food without care or appetite.
When the sedative finally wore off, it was around early evening that day.
Finally taking to his feet once more. The Russian paced the room like a frustrated caged animal. He caught vague glimpses of familiar doctors and nurses as they alternated between shifts, looking exhausted and not all that hopeful,
Please Scott, Don't you dare die, not because me...

Another two hours passed by before the doctors finally moved Scott out of the ICU.
Stressed, worried and exhausted, Alexsei raced to Scott's unconscious side as they began to wheel him towards a private room.
With his boyfriend's condition finally stabilized, Alexsei felt an inkling of relief slip through his cold veins.
Insistent and stubborn as ever, he took extra measures to ensure that Scott received only the highest of care. A few stressful arguments later, Alexsei had gotten his way.
Sitting quietly at Scott's side, He waited like a prisoner to the Death sentence. Ever watchful and alert while his cold eyes traced over his sleeping beauty's limp form.

Twelve hours passed by at a dreadfully slow pace, Leaking into the early hours of the following morning.
Alexsei had remained at Scott's side throughout the night, his red-rimmed eyes a were a mere trophy to his achievement and stubbornly he continued to pressed away the sleep, till finally it left him all together.

With the gentle rays of sunlight seeping through the blinded windows, Alexsei blinked thoughtfully as he heard a soft groaning sound emanate from his boyfriend's discolored lips.
Gazing up quickly to Scott's steadily stirring form, Alexsei felt his heart-beat quicken when his eyes briefly met Scott's timid hazel ones.
"Alley Cat?"
Feeling a subtle smile of relief pull onto his cold features, Alexsei traced his fingertips gently over Scott's cold hand. His eyes still held deep concern to them.
Your still so cold...Look what you've done to yourself Scott.
“Yeah...I'm still here, just like you. So don't push yourself”, He murmured softly, some returning authority to his tone as he stared towards Scott's fiddling fingers and the IV needle that protruded from his pale wrist.
Raising an eyebrow seriously, he watched with deepening guilt as his boyfriend's lips trembled slightly.
"I... I'm sorry."
Sighing heavily in response, Alexsei shook his head dismissively before pressing his palm tensely to his surprisingly warm forehead.
With his ice-blue eyes hidden behind his cobalt bangs,he murmured softly, “I wish you would stop saying that already...”
Feeling his throat dry with grief he pressed on, “Look Scott.I Know...Gabe told me everything. The thing with Lance, It wasn't your fault...It was never your fault”. Pausing for a moment to clear his throat, Alexsei bit tensely at the silver piecing in his lip, “I just...I didn't understand. I was too stupid and angry.”
Holding back the emotion from his voice, Alexsei managed to calm himself slightly before gazing up at Scott through concerned eyes.
“I was wrong...No more apologies okay?, I don't want to hear them”
Scott was still in pretty rough shape and Alexsei felt sick to stomach at the thought of what his boyfriend had tried to do to himself.
Clenching his teeth in frustration, he growled softly, “Why would you do this to yourself Scott?...Do you have any Idea about how worried I was about you?”
Inclining his head slightly so that his cold eyes traced the floor, Alexsei added firmly , “I love you Scott...When I saw you there on the bathroom floor I...I didn't know what to do...”
Clenching his hands in shaking fists, he admitted bitterly, ”I was afraid...Scarred out of my mind Scott. I thought you were dead...”
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

“I wish you would stop saying that already...” Alexsei's soft voice replied, raw with grief. Scott held his gaze timidly for a moment, then looked away, folding an arm over his chest to rub the chill from his opposite shoulder. If he couldn't say sorry, then what was he supposed to say...? What was left, after what he had done?
“Look Scott. I Know... Gabe told me everything."
Surprised, Scott looked up at Alexsei, eyes wide, and listened as his boyfriend explained, "The thing with Lance, It wasn't your fault... It was never your fault. I just... I didn't understand. I was too stupid and angry.”
"No." Scott shook his head like a wounded animal, pushing himself into a sitting position and drawing his knees insecurely into his chest, "It is my fault. I screwed up. I let you down. No matter why I did it, I-" Scott's voice cracked, and he broke off, coughing miserably into his chest, his frail chest heaving with the motion. With the stress of the last few weeks weighing heavily on his shoulders, Scott had lost so much weight that even the floaty hospital gown sat loosely about his skinny torso.
His quivering lips refused to form another word, and in the resulting silence, Alexsei murmured gently, “I was wrong... No more apologies, okay? I don't want to hear them.”
"But-"
“Why would you do this to yourself Scott?" He flinched at the frustration in Alexsei's voice, immediately feeling guilt claw at his insides.
"Do you have any Idea about how worried I was about you?”
Scott swallowed thickly, but with the lump of tears closing up his throat, he didn't quite trust himself to speak. Luckily, Alexsei went on anyway, filling in his silence.
“I love you Scott... When I saw you there on the bathroom floor I... I didn't know what to do... I was afraid... Scared out of my mind, Scott. I thought you were dead...”
"Alexsei, I-" Scott blinked back tears, breaking off to sniff miserably as he clutched his knees tighter to his chest, burying his forehead between them. He wouldn't cry. Not again. In the last few weeks, the last few years - hell, his whole damn life - he had shown nothing but weakness. It was time to 'grow a pair', as his father would say.
"I'm sorry." He whispered, his voice hoarse from the effort of holding back the overpowering tears clogging the back of his throat, "I- I don't know what I was thinking... I just-" He shook his head like a wounded animal, "I messed up everything. I let you down, and that... That's just not me." He began trembling, his frail shoulders quivering like a sapling in a breeze.
"I guess I just thought," He whispered, "That after all of that, you wouldn't want me any more... I thought," - he sniffed - "That if I could hurt you - who I love with my whole damn heart - so badly, then... What's the point of me?"
A shocking, hollow silence followed this, and Scott could hear each aching beat of his heart on the heart monitor beside him. Even after all he had done, Alexsei was still at his side, still loving him, still caring, still as utterly loyal as ever before.
And I betrayed him. He's the best f*cking thing that's happened to me, and I betrayed him.
"God..." Scott groaned, burying his face in his hands, and giving up entirely on his attempts to hold back his tears, "I really am the worst. How can you even look at me? All I do is mess up one thing after another. Maybe my Mom was right. Maybe I am just a worthless mistake..."
Scott wasn't even sure where his words were coming from, but it was almost as if some dark, closed off corner of his heart had finally opened up, and the demons hiding away were crawling to the surface, baring their angry fangs as they picked savagely away at the dying shreds of Scott's self-confidence.
He was a mess, and at that moment, Scott's heart ached so badly that he feared it might break. Even through the guilt and remorse, some small part of him still wished that the suicide had been a success. He just didn't believe that he deserved to live any more. Even if Alexsei forgave him, Scott would never forgive himself.
Never.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 am

"Alexsei, I- I'm sorry..I- I don't know what I was thinking... I just-"
Scott's hoarse apology was the last thing the Russian had wanted to hear, but biting back his temper he sat down beside the boy. Raising an eyebrow expectantly he murmured, “You Just?”
"I messed up everything. I let you down, and that... That's just not me."
The trembling in his boyfriend's frail shoulders set him on edge and Alexsei couldn’t help but notice how thin Scott had become throughout this entire ordeal.
Brushing his cobalt bangs away from his ice-blue eyes with indifference, The Russian raised his chin to gaze over Scott with silent contemplation. Murmuring softly he pressed,“We all mess up at some point Scott.”
Clenching his hands tightly into fists, Alexsei continued, ”I won't lie. I'm still angry with you...But not because the Lance thing.” Furrowing his eyebrows in clear frustration he continued, “I just don't understand... why would anybody choose to end their own life?”
Grinding his teeth together at the painful memory of almost losing his lover, Alexsei met Scott's gaze seriously.
“Tell me Scott, What could you possibly gain from dying?”
There was accusation to his tone and he waited patiently for an answer. His sharp eyes locked on to Scott's like much like a Pigeot's on prey.
His boyfriend seemed hesitant to reply at first, but once Scott had calmed himself enough to speak, he replied,[/i]"I guess I just thought...That after all of that, you wouldn't want me any more... “
The boy's words were a mere whisper in wind, but Alexsei listened to them intently.
Finding himself slightly offended, A deep growl reached his throat and he replied through steady intensity, “You doubt my love for you?... I know I'm not great at showing my affection Scott, but don't you dare think for even a minute that I'd just up and leave you.”
A feeble sniff from Scott seemed to restrain Alexsei's temper and bitterly he bit back his words.
[i]He's so close to breaking down again...I need to calm down a bit

Closing his eyes, Alexsei breathed in deeply, “I just don't understand Scott...”
A hollow silence lingered between the two boys and the beating of Scott's heart could be heard beeping in monotonous repetition over the monitor beside them.

“I thought, That if I could hurt you - who I love with my whole damn heart - so badly, then... What's the point of me?"
Scott's words were raw with grief and silently Alexsei watched on, unsure of how to react he lingered there like a barely present ghost at Scott side.
Scott had buried his face into his thin hands and from his hazel eyes, tiny traces of tears began to trickle down his half-hidden cheeks. Groaning softly as though in pain, Scott murmured, "God...I really am the worst. How can you even look at me? All I do is mess up one thing after another."
“Scott, No your not-”
“...Maybe my Mom was right. Maybe I am just a worthless mistake"
An intense fire burned into Alexsei's eyes at those words. They seemed to touch at some inner part of his heart. Feeling panic ripple through his veins, he wrapped his arms tightly around Scott's shoulders.
“Don't you ever say that Again!! Never Again! It's not true Scott!...”
He clung to his boyfriend with desperation akin to a mad man, suddenly aware of the distance that fallen between them. They had been drifting apart ever since the beginning of the Pokemon league and Scott had already slipped so far away from him.
Fearing his lover's unfamiliar words, Alexsei pressed firmly, “You're no mistake! Mistakes don't make people...if they did, then-”, shaking his head fiercely he then buried his face into Scott's shoulder, clutching him tightly between stressed fingers.
”Then I'm probably the biggest one out there... No person is perfect Scott. Humans are stupid creatures. We break and destroy everything around us. It's true but-”
There was a bitter edge in the Russian's tone as he broke off. Swallowing back all the regret and loathing he owed to the world, Alexsei lifted his head.
Staring into Scott's eyes with strong determination, he pressed on fiercely “But still, we have to keep on fighting fate...I love you Scott. If your going to fall down, then I'll be here to pick you up...F*ck it! if your going to break, then I'll mend you...And if you leave me, then by God's hand I'll bring you back”
Brushing his fingertips over his scared eye, Alexsei added thoughtfully, “All things come with a price, you just have to have the strength to know what your fighting for.”
Breathing in deeply, the Russian then reached over towards Scott. His pale finger's outstretched and clawed like a spider's legs. Softly wiping away Scott's tears, Alexsei gently cupped his boyfriend's cheek, forcing him to look into his strong gaze as he spoke, “I'm fighting for you Scott...but it's not enough. You need to get a backbone and show me that you want to carry on...”
Pressing his forehead gently to Scott's, Alexsei murmuring softly, “Don't end up like somebody else I once knew...that would be the biggest regret of my life and yours.”

Last edited by Imperial Inkerz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:24 am

With his head bowed and eyes closed, Scott jumped in fright when he felt his boyfriend's arms close savagely around his shoulders. He looked up, surprised, and the motion caused a pair of tears to slip from his eyelashes, glittering as they caught the light on the way down. He hadn't expected such a dramatic gesture from Alexsei, and as he placed a weak hand over his boyfriend's arm, Scott heard him snap fiercely, “Don't you ever say that Again!! Never Again! It's not true, Scott...”
Scott blinked in shock as Alexsei clung to him, his grip tightening in desperation. The tears had dried from Scott's eyes with the surprise, and feeling his boyfriend's frantic embrace practically force the warmth back into his heart, he bowed his head silently, breathing a soft, shaky sigh.
He still loves me. I can feel it.
Despite himself, Scott began to feel an inkling of relief.
“You're no mistake!" Alexsei pressed on passionately, clutching Scott tighter still as he pressed his face into his shoulder. Scott wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, and held him tightly, responding at last. "Mistakes don't make people... If they did, then- Then I'm probably the biggest one out there... No person is perfect Scott. Humans are stupid creatures. We break and destroy everything around us. It true but-”
Alexsei pulled away, meeting his gaze, and Scott's wide, hazel eyes fixed on Alexsei's fierce blue ones. Holding that passionate gaze, Scott let his boyfriend's strength flood through him.
“But still," Alexsei continued, "We have to keep on fighting fate... I love Scott. If your going to fall down, then I'll be here to pick you up... F*ck it! if your going to break, then I'll mend you...And if you leave me, then by God's hand I'll bring you back.”
Scott nodded silently, and at last, his lips twitched weakly toward a smile.
He had needed to hear that. More than anything, he needed to know that Alexsei was still there by his side... And now- Now, he knew for sure.
“All things come with a price," Alexsei whispered, touching the scar that ran over his eye, souvenir of his fight with Lance, "You just have to have the strength to know what you're fighting for.”
Swallowing thickly, Scott thought back to the start, to when Lance had first shown him that DVD. What Alexsei said was true... Back then, he had known what he was fighting for. And this suffering was merely the price he paid for his boyfriend's freedom. For a while, when Alexsei had walked away from him, Scott had wondered if perhaps it had come at too high a price, but with his passionate boyfriend speaking animatedly beside him, he knew that he would go back and do it all again. Maybe he had been disloyal... But he had done it for all the right reasons, and Alexsei understood that. There was nothing to cry about any more.
As if to underline this thought, Alexsei reached out and brushed the last tear from his face, and Scott's beautiful eyes gleamed as he looked up at his boyfriend, calm and accepting at last.
“I'm fighting for you Scott..." His boyfriend promised, rough hands cupping Scott's sunken cheeks, "But it's not enough. You need to get a backbone and show me that you want to carry on...”
"I will." He promised softly, letting his forehead meet his boyfriend's. "From now on, I promise you, I will."
“Don't end up like somebody else I once knew..." Alexsei added softly, and Scott blinked in surprise at these words, "That would be the biggest regret of my life and yours.”
Frowning, Scott felt a flicker of concern as he considered Alexsei's words. He wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean, but now was not the time to pursue it. Still, he made a mental note to ask Alexsei later, once everything had calmed down a little.
So, instead of confronting his boyfriend with interrogation, Scott pulled Alexsei's face toward his, and met his lips in a gentle kiss.
"Thank you." He said simply, the echo of his tears still quivering in his voice as he smiled at Alexsei, the light quickly returning to his eyes.
"I needed to hear that..."
Taking a deep breath, Scott released a shaky sigh, then took Alexsei's hand between his own, and brought it briefly to his lips.
"I really lost myself this time." He admitted quietly, "But luckily, since I'm still here," - he pulled a face - "I can try get it together again..."
Toying gently with Alexsei's fingers in his lap, Scott let a shy smile curve his lips, and he looked up at his boyfriend, blinking lovingly.
"You're right, Alexsei. I forgot what I was fighting for... I lost sight of the bigger picture, and I-" He shuddered slightly, "I got so caught up in all of my mistakes that I fell into a rut I just couldn't crawl out of. But I remember now... And I'm ready to fight again." His grip on Alexsei's hand tightened passionately.
"I'm lucky I've got you to pick me up, but I promise you, I'm not going to let this happen again. Well..." He chuckled, "I'll try, anyway." His shining gaze met his boyfriend's, and Scott smiled in earnest. "Thank you, Alley Cat... I'm glad I still have you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 am

"Thank you...I needed to hear that"
Feeling the gentle caress of Scott's lips against his, Alexsei slid his eyes closed as a small inkling of relief crept through his veins.
It seemed as though his words had finally reached Scott and he silently prayed that he could take away some of the pain and regret his boyfriend had locked away inside his closed off heart.
When Scott spoke, his words were a mere shaky whisper and Alexsei blinked his eyes thoughtfully when he felt his boyfriend's finger's intertwine with his.
"I really lost myself this time."
“Yeah...guess you did”
Alexsei murmured softly, turning his gaze away with hidden shyness as he felt Scott's lips trace over his hand in a subtle kiss.
"But luckily, since I'm still here...I can try get it together again..."
When he looked back towards his boyfriend, a strange expression seemed to linger upon Scott's handsome features. It was a look that held neither relief nor regret to it. And yet at the same time Alexsei could see both quite clearly.
Narrowing his eyes with thought, The Russian pushed his suspicions aside for the moment.
Now is not the time to go chasing after wild Farfetchd.
Shaking all the unsettled thoughts from his mind, Alexsei turned his attention distractedly to Scott's thin fingers as they toyed aimlessly with his own hands. Quirking an eyebrow curiously, he lifted his chin to meet Scott's eyes with wordless consideration.
A loving smile that had not been there before, now lay curved across his boyfriend's lips like the crescent moon. Speaking with some returned strength, Scott murmured, "You're right, Alexsei. I forgot what I was fighting for...I lost sight of the bigger picture, and I- I got so caught up in all of my mistakes that I fell into a rut I just couldn't crawl out of”
Nodding silently in acceptance, Alexsei mulled Scott's words with hidden guilt.
Scott had indeed fallen. The boy had been lost and Alexsei shuddered at the thought of his boyfriend facing all the horrors and trauma’s Lance had inflicted.
All the depression, regret, humiliation and pain Scott had dwelt with, it had all been for him.
Gritting his teeth together in realization The Russian mulled, He did that all for me...And what did I do?...I threw it back in his face
It had been a difficult fight and despite Scott's attempt at suicide, Alexsei remained ever grateful that he had at least been there to catch the boy just in the nick of time.
Burying his face into Scott's shoulder, Alexsei held his lover close. His strong arms enclosing around his boyfriend's body like a protective shell. He listened all the while to Scott's gentle voice as the boy continued to speak.
“But I remember now... And I'm ready to fight again."
Those were the words Alexsei had wanted to here more than anything else. Feeling a subtle smirk pull onto his sullen lips, the Russian swallowed back his own guilt to gazed up at Scott. There lay untold pride in his own eyes, While Scott's were filled with a fiery passion.
"I'm lucky I've got you to pick me up, but I promise you, I'm not going to let this happen again. Well...I'll try, anyway.", he chuckled.
Pulling back from Scott to examine him with a serious eye, Alexsei then shook his head and murmured casually, “You better try. Your stronger than what you give yourself credit for Scott”
Scott's smile seemed to widen in earnesty, and holding a puppy-like innocence in place, he beamed,"Thank you, Alley Cat... I'm glad I still have you."
Rolling his eyes in response, Alexsei ruffled Scott's hair teasingly, “What are you talking about? I'm Damn lucky I still have you...Don't you dare scare me like that again, you idiot”
The Russian smirked affectionately in Scott's direction, before gently nuzzling the boy's neck as he press on, “Come you've stayed up long enough, It's time to rest.”
Pulling back to stare up at Scott, Alexsei then ran his hand gently down his lover's cheek.
Cupping the boy's chin for a moment, he then stole a final kiss from Scott's lips, savoring the sweet taste of life his boyfriend had chosen to cling to.
When he pulled away, Alexsei stared at Scott for a moment longer. Raising an eyebrow authoritatively, he murmured casually, “Hey Hey, Don't look at me like that, you're still in rough shape. Your not staying up any longer, not on my watch.”
Grabbing a hold of Scott's blanket, Alexsei pulled the duvet over his boyfriend's head, chuckling teasingly, “Don't stress so much. I'll be here when you wake up”
Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, Alexsei then padded back towards his chair. It sat directly beside Scott's bed and slumping into it with out restraint, the Russian found that his own exhaustion still heavily in place.
He hadn't rested at all in the past twenty-four hours and a general lack of sleep and food still gnawed angrily at his insides. Stubbornly brushing away his hunger, Alexsei rested his arms over the edge of Scott's bed. Sliding his eyes closed, he then lay his head down peacefully in the cradle his arms had formed. Murmuring through the curtain of his cobalt bangs, Alexsei added softly“Sleep well Love...”

A few hours later...

A polite knock on the door echoed quietly into Scott's room, and a few Seconds later the door clicked open on command, revealing a friendly faced visitor.
“Hey Kiddo, How have you been holding up?”
A cheerful grin lay creased across Falkner's handsome features as he padded towards where Scott lay comfortably in his bed.
Quirking an eyebrow with question at Alexsei's sleeping form, Falkner simply shook his head in quiet disbelief, “He'll sleep through anything you know. Hell I remember when he-...Oh wait we haven’t been properly introduced have we?”
Running a hand awkwardly through his navy cropped hair, Falkner chuckled for a moment at his own rudeness. “Sorry about that, The Name's Falkner. Vladimir Falkner Ivanov.”
Holding out his hand in cheerful greeting, he added, “It's nice to finally meet you. Alexsei's told me great things. ”
Falkner's intelligent gray eyes flashed with pride and taking hold of a loose chair, he then perched himself down beside Alexsei. The two Russians resembled each other in both manner and in physical presence, but each in his own unique way.
Folding his arms over his chest in simple relaxation, Falkner added observantly, “So, I've seen you battles here at the league.”
A small familiar smirk pulled on to his lips, “You sure are something else kid. For a first timer here, I'm deeply impressed with your progress.”
There was warmth to Falkner that Alexsei didn't hold and with intelligent hawk-like eyes, he murmured thoughtfully, “It's not wonder Alexsei chose you...”
Winking towards Scott with simple acceptance, Falkner felt his fingertips brush against something soft and woolly in his pokcet.
“Oh, before I forget. Your friend Gabe wanted me to give you this”
Fiddling with his jacket pocket for a moment, Falkner pulled out the pure white scarf that Alexsei had gift to Scott. It had been cleaned since the last time Scott had worn it and lay unstained and neatly curled up in Falkner's hand.
Pressing in firmly to Scott's hands, Falkner grinned, “Looks like you've missed it ”
Taking sudden note of an envelope that fallen out of his pocket, Falkner scooped up the red piece of paper with simple concern. “Alexsei's little stunt yesterday didn't go down all that well with the league officials...I didn't expect it to though ”
Laughing suddenly in good humor at the memory,Falkner rolled his eyes before slipping the red envelop beneath Alexsei's elbow.
“Looks like he'll be attending a month's worth of anger management classes, Don't think he'll take kindly to that...but Really, you can't expect anything less if you publicly insult a box full of officials”
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 am

Feeling his boyfriend's hand mussing his thick hair, Scott chuckled, playfully shoving his hand away. “What are you talking about? I'm Damn lucky I still have you... Don't you dare scare me like that again, you idiot.” Alexsei scolded, and Scott grinned sheepishly in response. "I won't." He promised angelically, pecking the top of Alexsei's head when his boyfriend nuzzled his neck, and added, “Come, you've stayed up long enough, It's time to rest.”
"But Alexsei-"
He was silenced by a soft touch to his cheek, and as he stared in quiet wonder at Alexsei, he felt his boyfriend's cool lips meet his own. Closing his eyes, Scott accepted the kiss with a sigh of relief, feeling the dull ache in his heart gradually ebbing away for and more with each little display of affection. When Alexsei pulled away, Scott stared longing after him, his eyes wide and pleading, desperate for his boyfriend's affection.
“Hey Hey, Don't look at me like that." Alexsei scolded firmly, and Scott looked away, pouting.
"You're still in rough shape. Your not staying up any longer, not on my watch.”
"But-"
A blanket fell over Scott's head, smothering his objections, and as he glared at the dark underside of it, he heard Alexsei's voice say, “Don't stress so much. I'll be here when you wake up.”
"You'd better be." Scott grumbled, clawing his way out from under the blanket, and shooting his boyfriend a teasing glare.
“Sleep well, Love...” Alexsei murmured, curling up half on his chair and half on the bed.
Scott shook his head, reaching out to curl a strand of Alexsei's hair around his finger.
"You too..." He murmured softly, and with that, he let his eyes slip slowly closed, comforted by the sound of Alexsei's steady breathing beside him.

When Scott woke up a few hours later, it was to the sound of quiet knocking on the door. Hearing somebody enter the room, he sat up, scrubbing at his eyes with his fists.
“Hey Kiddo," A familiar voice greeted him cheerfully from the door, "How have you been holding up?”
Scott blinked in surprise upon seeing Falkner's friendly face, and replied with a weary smile, "I'm hanging in there."
Falkner approached his bed, and, nodding to Alexsei, he said, “He'll sleep through anything you know. Hell I remember when he-...Oh wait we haven’t been properly introduced have we?” Scott, who had started stroking Alexsei's hair fondly, glanced up at this, watching Falkner curiously, "Sorry about that, The Name's Falkner. Vladimir Falkner Ivanov.”
"Scott Evans." He replied, smiling warmly and nodding to Falkner. He was not altogether surprised to hear that Falkner shared Alexsei's last name, but it did make him curious. Just who, exactly, was he? Before Scott could wonder too much, however, Falkner was speaking again.
“It's nice to finally meet you. Alexsei's told me great things."
At this, Scott dropped his gaze shyly, and started stroking his boyfriend's hair again, a fond smile on his lips.
“So, I've seen your battles here at the league.”
Scott looked up questioningly.
“You sure are something else kid. For a first timer here, I'm deeply impressed with your progress.”
"Mm-mm." Scott shook his head, "It's nothing, really. I don't even know what I'm doing... If it wasn't for my father's Pokemon and Alexsei's help, I wouldn't even have made it here, never mind got through the first round."
Self-conscious as ever, Scott began absentmindedly braiding Alexsei's hair, keen to keep his mind occupied. Luckily, Falkner paid no mind to Scott's lack of confidence, and instead said simply, “It's no wonder Alexsei chose you...”
At these words, Scott felt warmth flood through him, and he soon found himself beaming, a blush heating his cheeks as he gazed down at his sleeping boyfriend, suddenly feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. Alexsei had chosen him, after all. With this thought, Scott felt a trickle of confidence return to him. He had to be worth something, if he had managed to win Alexsei's love. His boyfriend was certainly not the type to give affection readily.
Scott was lost in thought, happily starting to work on a second braid in Alexsei's hair, when suddenly Falkner's voice distracted him, breaking through his thoughts again.
“Oh, before I forget. Your friend Gabe wanted me to give you this.”
He looked up, and when he saw his beloved scarf dangling from Falkner's hand, his face split into a grin.
"I thought I'd lost it!" He exclaimed, taking the scarf and clutching it happily to his chest, cheeks flushed with colour, "Thank you."
“Looks like you've missed it.” Falkner observed, grinning. Mirroring his expression, Scott nodded, and explained simply, "Alexsei gave it to me."
Not feeling the need to say any more, he wrapped it snugly around his neck, instantly feeling worlds better than before.
Then Falkner's attention turned to Alexsei, and when the man lifted up a red envelope, Scott tilted his head curiously.
“Alexsei's little stunt yesterday didn't go down all that well with the league officials... I didn't expect it to, though." He chuckled as he slipped the envelope under the sleeping Alexsei's arm.
"Stunt?" Scott asked, eyeing his boyfriend suspiciously, "What is it this time?"
“Looks like he'll be attending a month's worth of anger management classes, Don't think he'll take kindly to that... But really, you can't expect anything less if you publicly insult a box full of officials.”
Hearing this, Scott winced on his boyfriend's behalf, then shook his head in weary disappointment. "He's going to be so pissed..." Scott sighed heavily, "I can't leave him alone for a minute without him causing some sort of trouble. It's like he's a magnet for it... Anyway," Scott shook his head, casting aside his thoughts, and looked up at Falkner with a smile. "Thanks for stopping by. And also..." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, "I'm, um... I'm sorry I shoved you before. I was a bit..." He uttered a low whistle, turning his finger in a circle beside his head to indicate his slightly loopy moment back in the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top