Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 am

Scott watched with dismay as his Onix rapidly because frustrated and confused by the multiple reapers dashing around it, and he hesitated a moment before calling out his command; "Onix, Focus Energy!"
The massive Onix closed its eyes, and seemed to glow momentarily as its concentration deepend. When it looked back at Reaped, it was calm and alert.
"Onix!" Scott called, a grin lifting his lips as he rapidly formed a plan, "Use earthquake!"
It was perfect... There was no way Reaper's copies could survive Onix's powerful earthquake attack!
Scott held his breath, clenching his fists, and hoped that Alexsei didn't have an ace up his sleeve...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Inkerz And Polo's Super Ultra Awesome Pokemon RP

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

((Hey Buddy…*Pokes* Are you okay?... Are you alive? *Offers hot Cup of Custard*…Don’t Die on me Polo!!! *Dramatic Wail*))

Alexsei watched with tension as Reaper’s illusions quickly began to fade away under the trembling earth and Rock falls Onix had caused.
He needed to make his move quickly or else it would all be over. Putting his fingers to his mouth, he whistled loudly catching Reaper’s attention through the rumble of the rocks and Onix’s mighty roar.
“Reaper, climb up onto Onix’s back!” he commanded loudly.
The Russian’s words seemed to reach his Pokémon as it obeyed him without question, bolting with lighting speed towards Onix’s dangerous thrashing form.
The last of Reaper’s illusions acted as a decoy to preoccupy Onix, while the real Arcanine raced across the shaking earth, dodging hazardous rocks and falling earth before valiantly leaping onto the Rock Pokémon’s back.

As far as Alexsei could tell, Scott’s Onix didn’t look too pleased about having Reaper cling to its back. And as expected its thrashing became more violent and forceful; the earth beneath it crumbled and shook with the intensity of the Pokémon’s earthquake attack.

Alexsei stared intently at his own Pokémon as he timed Onix’s repetitive thrashing. He only had one shot at the second stage of his strategy and he wasn’t going to slip up this time round.
“1…2…3! Reaper, into the air now!...Use Giga Impact!” He shouted loudly as Onix’s forceful thrashing acted as a catalyst to Reaper’s powerful jump; launching the Arcainine high up into the air.
As Reaper began to make it’s descend back down towards Onix and the earth, its body was spontaneously enveloped in molten hot flames.
The Pokémon looked like meteorite as it bulleted down towards Onix with outstretched claws, preparing to strike Scott’s Pokémon with an extremely powerful Giga Impact attack.

((Hope that post didn’t suck too much… O.o I think that Scott and Alexsei need to run into one of team Rocket’s famous “Hole in the ground traps” later on XD…Lolz what do you think?))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

((Hey Inkerz, sorry for the delay. Smile I'm okay - just had a bit of a scare with Choc - the vets thought she might have got an infection right in her joint, which would have been very bad news, but it turns out that just the wound is infected, so that's good news... Anyway, I'm back now. Razz
*Noms on custard* ))

Scott was dumbstruck by Reaper's genius attack, and when it dived toward Onix in preparation for a Giga Impact, Scott gasped in alarm.
"Onix, dive under ground!" He called quickly, voice shrill from panic.
The Onix reacted to his urgency, and made a quick dive - but not quick enough. The Pokemon managed to get half way under ground, but then Reaper struck its tail with a force that shook the earth.
Onix's pained bellow reverberated from under the ground, and Scott winced at the sound of his Pokemon's pain.
Luckily it wasn't a critical hit!
"Onix, hang in there! Use Dig!"
His Pokemon was stunned a moment, but then it obeyed, vanising under the ground. The makeshift battlefield trembled a moment, then everything went still.
A hush fell over the scene, and the atmosphere was tense with anticipation.
"You know what to do, Onix..." Scott murmured under his breath, waiting for the crucial moment he knew was coming...
When the rock snake would explode from underground with the force of a great rocky cannon, and send Reaper flying!
He crossed his fingers, held his breath, and waited.

((I agree. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 am

"Onix, hang in there! Use Dig!"

Alexsei watched anxiously as Scott’s massive Onix disappeared into the earth. If Onix got a critical hit on Reaper, the battle would be all over.
The Russian’s eyebrows knitted together as his expression tensed in a moment of thought, he needed to get Reaper out of Onix’s way and quickly.”
“Reaper use ‘Agility’ to dodge Onix’s attack!” he yelled out.
The Arcanine gave a bark and obeyed hurriedly, breaking into a speedy dash. However Scott’s Onix seemed to be prepared for this and burst from the ground almost instantaneously, catching Reaper by surprise.
The Arcanine yelped out in pain as the huge rock Pokemon grazed it’s side. The damaged wasn’t a critical hit thankfully, but things weren’t looking very good for Reaper.
Alexsei’s mind reeled with strategies to throw into the battle, yet before he could even give his next command, a shrill high-pitched whistle broke his concentration and the authoritative voice of Officer Jenny interrupted the battle.
“You there!! Stop this Battle immediately!” she yelled out as she jogged towards them in her break-neck high-heels.
The Russian turned abruptly towards the navy haired woman as she came strutting towards them followed by a small group of police trained Growlith. He clicked his tongue in annoyance at the slight of her.
“What do you want officer?...I’m kinda f*cking busy” he stated in a bland apathetic tone as he returned his arcanine to its Pokéball not even bothering to glance at her while he spoke.
Officer Jenny looked taken aback for moment by Alexsei’s attitude, before snapping back with a reply, “If you think I’m gonna let some kidnapping scum speak to me that way your dead wrong Kid, I’m placing you and your friend under arrest ” she growled before pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Her little group of growlith began to circle Scott and Alexsei.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

"Hey!" Scott objected indignantly, "We didn't kidnap him." He glanced toward Chris, frowning, "He was trying to catch a wild Pokemon without one of his own. If anything, we saved him! And I lent him my Bayleaf... Which I'll need back." He added, turning to Chris with an apologetic shrug. He took back the Pokeball, then turned back to Officer Jenny.
"This is clearly all a big misunderstanding." He pointed out with a charming grim, "So we can be on our way, right?"
He tilted his head slightly to one side, smiling cheerfully at the officer.
He was sure she'd let them go now that he'd explained the situation to her. They hadn't done anything wrong, after all. What reason was there to punish them?
Then again, Alexsei didn't seem too pleased to see the officer, he had to admit, and this made Scott slightly edgy. He trusted Alexsei's judgment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Officer Jenny cocked an eyebrow suspiciously as she examined the two boys; clearly she wasn’t buying Scott’s story. “Is that so? …then you two won’t mind answering a few questions for me down at the station then?” she stated rather than asked before throwing an accusing look in Scott’s direction.

Alexsei still didn’t look directly at the officer and kept his back turned to her, which was rather strange behavior for him considering his normal behavior usually involved staring down his opponent with his trademarked spine-chilling gaze.
Jenny seemed to catch onto his aloof behavior and it seemed to agitate her suspicions.
“You look familiar…why don’t you look at me while I’m talking to you?” she stated haughtily as her hand grabbed Alexsei’s wrist in an attempt to turn him around.
Alexsei snarled in anger, pulling away his wrist from her strong hold as though it had been burnt.
“DON’T TOUCH ME!” he growled, Moving away from her and standing protectively in front of Scott.
The Officer flexed her hand for moment, throwing a confused look in the Russian’s direction. He looked about ready to lash out at her, his piercing aquamarine eyes flickering with cold hatred.
She hadn’t expected such a strong reaction like that, but it was clear that the boy was dangerous and pretty unstable. “I’ve had enough of this, I’m not giving you any options your coming with me”
With that said she her small group of growlith slowly began to edge closer to the two boys with bared fangs and fierce growling.
Alexsei struck the first Pokémon as it leapt straight for Scott’s face snapping dangerously before receiving a hard blow to it’s muzzle from the angry Russian. “Scott we need to get out of here…You better run fast” he stated hastily before grabbing the boy by his wrist and making a break for the forest.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Scott jumped at Alexsei's savage response to Jenny's threats, and he shrunk obediently behind his friend as Alexsei stepped in front of him.
He stared reproachfully at Officer Jenny over the broad shoulder before him, silently scolding her for getting onto Alexsei's bad side. He had been there, and it wasn't pretty.
“I’ve had enough of this, I’m not giving you any options your coming with me.”
At this, Scott shrunk away again, frowning nervously. He didn't want to go to the station. He hadn't done anything wrong - and besides, he and Alexsei had somewhere to be!
"Alexsei-" He murmured, but before he could say anything, the pack of Growlithe began advancing - growling threateningly.
"Alexsei!" Scott repeated more urgently, edging away from the Pokemon in a cowardly fashion.
He didn't like the idea of facing off against 'the law'.
Suddenly, one of the Growlithe sprung at him, and Scott ducked, covering his head with his hands - but the blow never came. Instead, he heard a yelp, and saw Alexsei shake out a clenched fist.
He frowned for a moment, then his face slowly split into a grin as Alexsei grabbed his wrist, and started to run.
You saved me, you 'coldhearted' fool. He smirked to himself, feeling suddenly cheerful despite the situation as he sprinted to keep up with Alexsei.
"Dude, that was awesome!" He exclaimed breathlessly, shooting Alexsei a brief glance, and grinning from ear to ear, "I can't believe you just punched that thing like that! You totally saved my a- uh, face." He chuckled, and shot a fond smile in his friend's direction.
"That way!" He exclaimed suddenly, pointing to an area to their right where the trees grew more dense.
He twisted his wrist around to find a grip on Alexsei's hand, and pulled him forward into the dark shadows of the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

"Dude, that was awesome!...I can't believe you just punched that thing like that! You totally saved my a- uh, face."
Alexsei shrugged off Scott’s compliment indifferently, leaving only a very subtle trace of a smile in the corner of his mouth as they bolted into the forest.
The Russian sprinted for a good few minutes, dragging Scott behind him before coming to an abrupt stop. He had come to a dead end and felt hesitant for a moment, not really knowing which way to turn. Thankfully Scott seemed to take the lead in his moment of panic and latched onto Alexsei’s hand, pulling him towards a very dense and dark part of the forest.
The Russian nodded gratefully at Scott allowing him to lead the way. Alexsei took note of the strange vegetation in the denser part of the forest as they passed through it, out of the corner of his eye he spotted a thick bush filled with strangely familiar berries.
The Russian almost laughed at the irony of the situation and quickly pulled Scott into the Bushes. “We can take cover here…the growlith won’t come near them, canine pokemon hate the scent.” He stated wisely as they crouched down and out of the sight of the growlith.
Alexsei pulled Scott closer; he hadn’t even noticed that they were still holding hands.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Scott nodded, and let Alexsei drag him into the bush. He ducked down, casting an admiring glance at his friend. "I can see how you became a gym leader." Scott comment quietly, smiling with eyes sparkling in new found respect.
"You're really amazing. I don't know how you can know so much!" He chuckled under his breath, and shifted closer to Alexsei as he felt himself pulled.
He glanced down, noting vaguely that Alexsei was still holding his hand...
He blushed slightly, and a feeling akin to nervousness fluttered about in the pit of his stomach.
Feeling slightly uncomfortable, he wondered if he should point this out to Alexsei - but the truth was, he was really glad his new friend was becoming so comfortable around him - and he was actually rather enjoying the subtle contact.
He smiled to himself, and glanced away shyly - silently hoping that Alexsei wouldn't notice his mistake for a while longer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Alexsei blinked in what looked like confusion, “I’m not amazing” he stated simply. “It’s mostly just experience, the longer you work with Pokemon the more you learn about them, you’ll get there too” he explained quietly.
It took him a moment to realize that he was still holding Scott’s hand and when he did realize this he immediately pulled away out of instinct and mild fear.
The Russian looked extremely awkward for moment as he watched Scott with dangerously sharp eyes
“..I shouldn’t have down that” he stated bluntly before standing up abruptly and checking out the area.
Alexsei did his best to hide his embarrassment from Scott via means of indifference and silence, though he was having more and more trouble with controlling his own emotions and keeping them bursting into scene.
The Russian felt his stomach turn to lead as he began to pick his way through the dense foliage; he wasn’t sure how much longer he would last without doing something stupid like that again.
The two boys travelled through the dense forest for quite a while, though the longer they walked the closer they got to Sharon Harbour.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Scott was somewhat disappointed when Alexsei let go of his hand - and when he caught the sharp glare his friend shot him, he shrunk away - looking faintly hurt.
“..I shouldn’t have done that.” Alexsei stated, standing up abruptly, and leaving Scott feeling rather small and stupid for kneeling alone inside a berry bush.
"S-sorry..." He stammered uncertainly, a subtle frown on his face - as though he couldn't quite decide if he had done something wrong or not.
Alexsei soon began walking away, and Scott quickly scrambled up and scurried after him, keeping a small distance between himself and his friend, and staring at his friend meekly as they walked along in tense silence.
Scott still seemed slightly confused and upset by Alexsei's harsh actions - and for once the boy had nothing at all to say. He just followed, feeling rather dejected.
When they were finally nearing Sharon town, Scott couldn't take the silence any longer, so he broke it with the first thing that popped into his mind.
"Do you think Officer Jenny is going to keep looking for us?" He glanced up at Alexsei, blinking questioningly, "I still don't think we did anything wrong, and I really don't want to go to prison..." He shook his head slightly, and watched Alexsei for his response.
Just say SOMETHING, for goodness sake. I just can't take this silence any more!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Alexsei trudged on as Scott spoke to him; “I assume that she’ll give up on the chase, they normally do in cases like ours… but then again that really depends on who her boss is” he added a little seriously and suddenly stopped dead in his tracks to survey the area.
The forest seemed to be thinning out into meadow once again and in the distance Alexsei could see the sea and Sharon Harbor.
“We’re almost there…We should arrive at the harbor within a few hours” he estimated before picking up his pace once again and leading Scott down a small pathway.

A few hours later the two boys arrived at their destination, only to find themselves in almost utter darkness. The Russian hadn’t kept track of the time and now the dark of night had crept up upon them.
Alexsei scowled for a moment before turning to Scott, “We better find a hotel or a lodge…I’m feeling a bit tired” he stated with a slightly apathetic tone. He clearly hadn’t gotten over his issues yet, though little did he know how much this seemed to indirectly affect Scott.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Scott mumbled something incoherent, and nodded in response to Alexsei. Honestly he was still a little hurt that his friend was giving him the cold shoulder, since he didn't fully understand what he'd done wrong - but he figured with Alexsei, it was best just to let it go. He knew Alexsei wasn't exactly a social type - and he was pretty sure that his friend would come around in his own time if he didn't push him.
So he fixed a smile on his face, and answered cheerfully, "I picked up a flyer for a place called Starmie Inn from this town a while back." He announced helpfully, "Maybe we should look for- Hey!" He grinned, and pointed straight ahead, "I see it! Let's check it out."
He offered a friendly smile, and nodded in the direction of the inn, gesturing for Alexsei to follow him.
He did not risk taking his friend's hand. He'd learned his lesson from that one.
"Hey man, are you doing okay?" Scott asked delicately, tilting his head slightly to one side, and offering a casual smile at Alexsei, taking care not to sound worried or pitying, since he knew Alexsei would hate that.
Still, he wanted his friend to know he cared. More than anything, he wanted Alexsei to open up and tell him what the hell was making him act like he had a Krabby shoved up his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Alexsei didn’t return Scott’s smile, but followed silently as the boy led the way to the Starmin Inn.
The Russian hoped that Scott wouldn’t speak to him anymore, but his concerned friend seemed insistent on getting him to open up.
"Hey man, are you doing okay?"
Alexsei gazed at Scott for moment in what seemed to be silent contemplation. He then shrugged indifferently, “Whatever…It’s not your problem” he murmured bluntly, shutting Scott out like some stranger.
The Russian felt guilt well up inside him at Scott’s dejected form, but he needed to control his emotions before dealing with people. His mind was a total mess at the moment and he felt as though he were about to burst open from the emotions had had forcibly bottled for years.
Alexsei gazed at Scott out of the corner of his eye, his mind racing with about a million thoughts all at once.

The two boys eventually arrived at the reception desk of the small inn and were greeted by an elderly gray haired woman. “Good evening gentlemen and Welcome to the Starmie Inn, how can I help you?”
Alexsei; who looked much like the incarnation of the devil at this point answered gruffly, “We would like to rent two rooms for the night…”
The Elderly woman shuddered at the chill in his voice and replied a little pleadingly, “I…I’m sorry Sir, we are almost fully booked, there is only one room left that I can offer you.”
The Russian looked absolutely pissed off about sharing a room, but replied coolly, “Whatever we’ll take it” he growled in annoyance and whipped out a silver credit card.

A few minutes later the two boys made their way up to the room.
Alexsei put a little distance between himself and Scott, making sure to purposely avoid the boy’s gaze. Oddly enough the Russian couldn’t stop himself from watching the boy with slight obsession out of the corner of his eye.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:56 pm

“Whatever…It’s not your problem.”
Scott was so taken aback by Alexsei's callous response, that it literally stopped him in his tracks. He froze for a moment, staring at Alexsei in utter shock - then quickly shook it off, and jogged after his friend.
The silence was back, and this time poor Scott did not try to break it. He followed dejectedly, And the expression on his face was beyond 'hurt'. He looked mortally wounded - and this time, he did nothing to hide it.
He was actually rather upset with Alexsei - because there was no way in hell he deserved that sort of treatment when he was just trying to look out for his friend.
Still, typical of Scott, he stayed silent, and just followed Alexsei meekly - hanging back and keeping his distance while Alexsei sorted out a room for them - almost biting the innkeeper's head off in the process. Scott shot her an apologetic glance before following Alexsei up the stairs.
He hurried after Alexsei, trying to catch up again as the sting of his friend's words finally began to wear off - but Alexsei just hurried on, and opened up the distance again - avoiding Scott's gaze.
He was stung all over again.
Frowning miserably to himself, he followed Alexsei into the room, and crept toward the bed, sitting down on it quietly, and placing his backpack on the ground.
He looked up at Alexsei, hoping that the other boy would finally say something, but Alexsei just avoided his gaze again - and suddenly, Scott felt something inside him snap.
"You won't go blind from looking at me, you know!" He snapped irritably, glaring at Alexsei in a most un-Scott-like fashion. But he didn't care. He could cope with Alexsei's cruel comments, his cold ways, and even his 'lone wolf' attitude - but Scott would NOT sit back and let Alexsei act like they'd never been friends in the first place. That just hurt too much.
"What the hell's wrong with you?" He demanded, frowning, "One minute we're getting along, now you're treating me like a Magikarp that's swallowed a bloody everstone!" With an indignant huff, he glowered at Alexsei, and added sulkily, "We're supposed to be friends. If there's something bothering you, then talk to me for goodness sake! And if I'm bothering you, then tell me straight!" He narrowed his eyes dangerously, and added one last spiteful comment. "For all your sh*t, Alexsei, I never took you as a coward who couldn't speak his mind."
Scott raised his chin defiantly. He knew instantly that he'd gone too far - way too far - but this time, he wasn't backing down. He just wasn't going to be walked all over any more. After all he'd been through with his father, if there was one thing Scott couldn't stand - it was people who used him, and pushed him away. And frankly, that was how he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"You won't go blind from looking at me, you know!"
Alexsei stared at Scott with threatening silence as he leaned casually against the wall of the tiny room. He hadn’t really expected Scott to say anything and the surprise of the boy’s sudden outburst left the Russian a little annoyed, but he proceeded to shun Scott.

When Alexsei continued with his cold Attitude, it finally proved to be too much for Scott and the boy’s entire expression warp from annoyance to downright anger.

”What the hell's wrong with you?..One minute we're getting along, now you're treating me like a Magikarp that's swallowed a bloody everstone!..We're supposed to be friends. If there's something bothering you, then talk to me for goodness sake! And if I'm bothering you, then tell me straight “

The Russian met Scott’s eyes with an intensely dangerous gaze, “Just leave me alone...it's better if you didn't know” he growled slowly. He felt his grayish cobalt bangs fall over his eyes, hiding his expression and his emotions. He honestly felt guilty about his behavior, but he couldn’t think of any other way to deny and suppress the feelings Scott has stirred in him.
Scott seemed to go silent for moment before finally speaking once again, his tone altered to a cold and callous pitch.
"For all your sh*t, Alexsei, I never took you as a coward who couldn't speak his mind."

The words pierced the Russian immediately and despite all his desperate attempts at keeping calm and cool he flung himself at Scott like a tiger capturing its prey.
Within moments the Russian had the boy in his iron grasp and flung him forcefully from the bed onto the hard wooden floor.
His aquamarine colored eyes flashed dangerous in anger and almost instinctively his pale fingers curled into a fist ready to punch Scott’s face in. Alexsei had completely lost to his emotions out of anger and he hated himself for what he was about to do next.
The Russian send his curled fingers towards Scott’s face…however the blow never came.
Alexsei’s fingers had snagged a handful of Scott’s hair, forcefully pulling the boy’s face intimidating close to his.
The Russian stared deeply into Scott’s eyes, revealing all his own emotions and the pained expression he had tried so hard to hide. His expression was a mixture of confusion, hopelessness, self-hate and fear.
Alexsei breathed deeply trying to calm his shivering body as he brought Scott’s face even closer. He then brushed his lips lightly against Scott’s in gentle kiss.
“I told you that you should have left me alone…now you really will hate me…because I’m gay and I...I think that I'm in love with you” the Russian murmured hoarsely as he slowly released Scott from his tight clasp.
Alexsei slowly sat up looking utterly defeated and hopeless. For a moment he looked as though he wanted to just reach out and touch Scott's face, but he dared not and pulled his hand back as though he just committed the most shameful of sins. The Russian buried his face in hands and allowed a few hidden tears to run down his pale cheeks.
"I'm sorry that I hurt you...I just can't deal this anymore" he whispered.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 pm

There was a tense moment of silence after Scott finished speaking – then suddenly, Alexsei threw himself at him. Scott’s eyes widened in shock, and he felt a shudder of fear ripple through him.
Alexsei collided with him, and tackled him to the floor, leaving Scott pinned against the hard wood. His wide eyes remained locked on Alexsei, and his hands trembled pathetically as they clawed at Alexsei – fighting for release.
When Scott saw the Russian’s fist drawn back, ready to punch, he winced and closed his eyes, uttering a tiny whimper despite himself.
Heart racing from fear, he braced himself for a blow – but it never came.
Instead, Scott felt his head pulled upwards, and his eyes flickered timidly open, to find Alexsei staring right at him.
And for the first time, Scott felt he could see his friend’s emotions in those cold, shocking blue eyes.
He shivered at the intensity of it, and mumbled helplessly, “I-“
But before he could say anything, he felt the gentle pressure of Alexsei’s lips against his.
Of all the possible things he’d expected Alexsei to do – that had not been one of them!
Scott grunted in surprise, and blinked rapidly. He tensed instantly, but – perhaps because of the shock – he didn’t fight Alexsei.
After a moment that seemed far too short, Alexsei broke away, and Scott’s head fell limply back to the floor.
He just lay there, totally relaxed, and stared blankly up at the ceiling like a stunned Slowpoke – chest heaving with each breath.
”I told you that you should have left me alone… Now you really will hate me… because I’m gay and I...I think that I'm in love with you.”
Scott just blinked stupidly at this, still too shocked to really comprehend what was happening.
Alexsei… Alexsei was in love with him?! It was inconceivable. It was just- Just…
Wow.
He blinked again, but still he didn’t move. His body felt like lead.
Honestly, he wasn’t sure how he felt about this…
Until, that is, he saw Alexsei sit up, looking utterly distraught, and horrified with himself. Scott couldn’t believe the desperation he saw in his friend’s gaze, and within a moment, he found himself sitting up – automatically drawn toward his friend as his very Scott-like caring instinct kicked in.
Before he knew what was happening, Alexsei had buried his head in his hands, and mumbled in a muffled voice, "I'm sorry that I hurt you...I just can't deal this anymore."
Scott could have sworn he saw a tear escape Alexsei’s clasped hands.

It was strange… He had never thought of himself as being gay. In fact, he was relatively certain he wasn’t – but it was Alexsei! What did it matter if he was a guy? It was… It was Alexsei. He could have been a braindead Psyduck, and he would still have been perfect to Scott.
He still couldn’t believe that this had happened. He felt as though he’d just won the Pokemon League. It seemed remarkable that somebody as amazing as Alexsei could choose him!
Hell, he practically worshipped the guy. Alexsei was just about the coolest person he’s ever met.
Check that, he was by far the coolest.

Dragging himself out of his thoughts, Scott smiled and glanced up to tell Alexsei this – but what he saw made the smile sink from his face. Alexsei, in all his tough, aloof callousness, was actually crying.
Scott made a plaintive little sound akin to a whimper, and crawled closer to his friend, cupping Alexsei’s hands in his.
“What are you doing?” He asked in a small voice, sounding dangerously near tears himself. “You’ll make me cry.”
He managed the tiniest of smiles, and pulled Alexsei’s hands gently away from his face.
“You’re so stupid.” He scolded, eyes sparkling as he slipped his arms around Alexsei, and pulled him close – pressing his friend’s head to his shoulder.
“Do you really think I’d hate you for that?” He murmured , pressing his cheek to Alexsei’s hair, and chuckling softly.
He felt as though a flock of Butterfree were practising aerobatic flips in his stomach, and his heart seemed to be racing at double it’s usual speed – but it just made Scott grin ecstatically, because by some miracle… By some wonder, wonderful miracle – he had Alexsei. All his own.
“I’m so happy.” He squeaked, laughing, “Alexsei, you-“ He broke off with an excited giggle, and squeezed his friend obsessively. “I totally love you, you stupid Psyduck.” He finished, finally setting Alexsei at an arm’s length, and grinning at him ecstatically. “I was worried you didn’t even like me.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 am

Alexsei felt Scott’s hands clasp his own and he almost pulled away in fear, but the boy’s reassuring tone stopped him from doing so, leaving him numb and useless as Scott slowly pulled his pale hands away from his face. Once revealed the Russian’s face still held it’s completely distressed expression intact; though this time he gazed at Scott through damp and teary eyes. He looked exactly like an abused animal waiting for its end.

Scott seemed to whimper at this pathetic sight,“What are you doing?.. You’ll make me cry.”[/.”
Alexsei searched Scott’s expression in lost confusion, momentarily finding a kind smile playing on the brunette boy’s lips that seemed to take his breath away.
The Russian felt his heart beat vigorously against inside of his chest as Scott slipped his warm arms around his cold shivering body. The warmth of another person was strange to him, but he didn’t dare push Scott away.
“You’re so stupid.” Scott scolded teasingly.

Alexsei hadn’t expected the boy to react like this and a wave of relief sent a few more tears down his pale cheeks as he buried his face into Scott’s shoulder. “God… you have no idea” he replied with soft muffled laugh.
“Do you really think I’d hate you for that?” Scott seemed to murmur, pressing his cheek to Alexsei’s hair.
The Russian looked up from the brunette’s shoulder, pressing his own icy cheek against Scott’s. The sensation of warm skin to cold was invigorating and left the boy with Goosebumps. ”I was…” he murmured guiltily.
Scott didn’t seem to linger on Alexsei’s answer; instead he set the useless Russian up straight and gazed at him with energized adoration. . “I’m so happy… I totally love you, you stupid Psyduck… I was worried you didn’t even like me.” he stated blissfully.

Alexsei felt himself lean forward into the comfort of Scott’s chest, his fingers wound comfortingly around Scott’s hands.
The Russian breathed deeply for moment, “I love you…Hearing you say that makes me so happy, even though I know I shouldn’t be” he admitted, shyly allowing a small foolish smile to pull onto his features as he hesitantly caressed the boy’s handsome face with another gentle kiss.
“We’re both guys…doesn’t that bother you?” he asked with a painfully confused expression as he brought his face closer to Scott’s before resting his forehead against the brunette’s.
From the way he way he behaved it was clear that Alexsei had never fallen in love before, he didn’t know what to do with himself and shivered at every caress and touch.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 am

“I love you…Hearing you say that makes me so happy, even though I know I shouldn’t be.” Scott just laughed at this, sahking his head fondly, and smiling at Alexsei. He felt a pair of cool hands wrap around his, and when he saw Alexsei moving toward him, Scott leaned forward obediently to meet the kiss.
The taste of Alexsei's lips sent a rebellious thrill through him - it felt like something forbidden... So wrong, and yet so right. He was slightly repulsed, and slightly frightened - but damn, he loved it.
This time, he actually kissed Alexsei back - and it was with clear reluctance that he let the other boy pull away.
“We’re both guys…doesn’t that bother you?”
Scott blinked at Alexsei, considering this question, and frowning slightly at the confused expression on his friend's face. He let his forehead rest against Alexsei's a moment longer, then pulled back to formulate a response.
"I don't know." Scott replied honestly, "I never really thought about it. I mean, I've never seen myself as gay..." He brushed his fringe away from his eyes thoughtfully, pondering over the taste of that strange word on his tongue.
"But it's you, so..." He trailed off, shrugging. "It doesn't really matter to me."
A smile slowly formed on his lips again, and he watched Alexsei in blissful disbelief - still struggling to comprehend everything that had happened in the past few minutes.
He reached out curiously, and brushed his fingers over Alexsei's temple - fascinated by the simple fact that he was suddenly allowed to touch the other boy, and amazed by the reaction it drew from him.
He could see how every subtle touch affected Alexsei, and of course, being Scott, this simply gave him endless joy.
He stroked Alexsei's hair away from his face, then ran his fingers experimentally down the boy's cheek.
It was so exciting to him; a whole new world of possibilities had suddenly opened up, ready to be explored. There were new boundaries to test, and new things to discover. It was all so overwhelming, Scott wasn't quite sure where to start.
"I can't believe you chose me..." Scott murmured quietly, his eyes shining in delighted disbelief, "I mean, you could have had anyone..." His eyes darted searchingly over Alexsei's face, taking in his sharp, handsome features with a look of awed admiration. He could still see the subtle red streaks where Alexsei's tears had trailed down his face, and suddenly Scott was reminded of something.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you." He added apologetically, lowering his head, and looking up at Alexsei like a guilty pet. He thought a moment, then raised his head, and added with a cheeky shrug, "But you were asking for it."
He grinned, then shifted his legs out in front of him, and rested his back against the bed, rubbing his knees where the hard floor had started bruising them.
He couldn't believe how lost he felt - but wonderfully lost. It was like he'd stepped into a whole new world ((It's a whole new world we live in, it's a whole new world to see, but you still gotta catch 'em all, and be the best that you can be! XD )) and everything around him was shrouded in mystery, waiting to be discovered. He was so excited to begin a new life, a life with Alexsei, but he was so over-the-top eager that he had no clue in which direction to take his first step.
"What do we do now?" He blurted suddenly, "God, I'm so excited!" He laughed, and pounced playfully at Alexsei, flinging his arms around his shoulders and leaning happily against him. "I just don't know what to do with myself any more." He squeaked ecstatically, "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."
He wasn't even sure why he was thanking Alexsei - but what he felt right then was so amazing, he just felt he had to thank somebody.

((This Scott. Shut up it does not. o_0 ... Ever. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 pm

((Dude that post was ADORABLE XD…I re-read it like four times. Sorry about taking so long to reply my brain literally broke once I reached my house, I think it’s because I’ve been separated from my other half LOLZ))

The Russian felt his breathing quicken as Scott gently stroked his cheek. He shuddered delightfully at the tickling sensation the boy’s fingers had left on his face.
For some reason his senses had all been heightened and he felt extremely sensitive to everything Scott did.

The Russian gazed at Scott with curiosity as the boy began to speak, "I can't believe you chose me... I mean, you could have had anyone..."[i] Scott murmured in delighted disbelief as he gazed into Alexsei’s ice-blue eyes.
The Russian felt the heat rise into his pale cheeks at those words. He then ran his gaze over Scott’s own handsome form and almost laughed at the boy for his foolishness. “…I don’t want just anyone…I want you Scott” he purred roguishly into the boy’s ear almost daring himself to kiss him once again.
Scott seemed to go quiet for a moment as though he had suddenly just remembered something, [i] "I'm sorry I snapped at you… But you were asking for it.”
the brunette added a little cheekily.
Alexsei rolled his eyes in disbelief before shrugging indifferently, “If anything I deserved it…I was being a being a bit of an asshole” he stated in his richly accented voice, returning Scot’s grin with a subtle smile as he watched the boy shift into a more comfortable seat with his back against the bed.
Scott’s cheerful expression and energetic attitude had rubbed off a bit on the Russian and he felt refreshed and somewhat cleansed after practically pouring his feelings out to Scott.

"What do we do now?" Scott asked suddenly.
Alexsei quirked an eyebrow at the boy’s question, “…Well honestly I’m not really very tired anymore, so sleeping now would be a bit dull ” he murmured thoughtfully as he slowly stood up and made his way over to a spot beside Scott.
However before he could sit down, he was suddenly caught off guard when Scott playfully pounced at him; flinging his arms around his shoulders and leaning against his muscular chest.
Alexsei felt his body tense for moment, but he soon relaxed into the younger boy’s embrace.
Scott met the Russian’s kind yet awkward gaze appreciatively, "I just don't know what to do with myself any more…Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

Alexsei’s expression seemed to glow with warmth at Scott’s words, “You Idiot…you don’t have to thank me…if anything I should be thanking you” he teased before hesitantly snaking his own arms around the boy’s waist and pulling him closer.
The Russian was about to say something when he accidently caught his foot on a ridge in the wooden flooring and toppled over onto the bed landing on his back with Scott on top of him.
He panicked for a second at the awkwardness of the situation and couldn’t hide the violent blushing of his cheeks. He didn’t know what to say except for a few muffled words of apology. A moment of silence dared to creep between the two boys, but was quickly stifled as the odd grumbling sound of Alexsei’s stomach which broke in to alert him of his hunger.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:44 pm

((Thank you. :3 And don't worry, I totally understand. It blows. *Nods solemnly* :/ I was like, so uninspired that I got into bed and watched Pokemon until I fell asleep. Then I woke up, like, 45 minutes ago because I realized that I was starving and I'd fallen asleep on my arm. It was gross. Like a floppy zombie arm. Razz ... It made me happy. :3
And FRIK!!!! I want an Alexsei! Dunno why Scott gets one and I don't. XD *Sulks*))

The moment Scott felt Alexsei relax, he began beaming silently to himself, closing his eyes in utter bliss as a pair of strong arms wound their way around his waist.
“You Idiot…you don’t have to thank me…if anything I should be thanking you.”
Scott giggled giddily at the warmth in Alexsei’s voice, and stretched up to rub his cheek affectionately against the boy’s neck.
He was glad Alexsei wasn’t tired yet – because he knew there was no way he’d be able to sleep just then. His heart was still racing like a herd of stampeding Tauros, and no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t keep his eyes off Alexsei. He was on cloud nine.

Alexsei seemed about to say something, so Scott pulled his face back from the Russian’s warm neck, and looked up at him curiously – but before Alexsei could say a word, he began to fall.
Scott wasn’t quite sure of what had happened. All he knew was that one minute Alexsei was standing before him, and the next he had toppled onto the bed, with Scott fallen flat on his chest.
The two stared at each other awkwardly for a moment – both a little shaken by this unintentional display of intimacy.
It did not occur to Scott to move, but as the silence began to grow, he did begin casting around desperately for something to say.
Luckily, the silence was broken before he had a chance to speak.
Alexsei’s stomach growled loudly, and Scott cracked up despite himself – burying his face in Alexsei’s shoulder to muffle his laughter.
Now that he had started laughing, Scott felt rather too nervous to stop, and since he was laughing so hard – he was shaking too much to move, and remained pinned to Alexsei for perhaps a little too long, before he finally managed to take a gasp of breath, and scramble to the side.
“Maybe we should get some food.” He suggested with a feeble giggle, shifting slightly away from Alexsei, and pulling his knees up to his chest. His face was flushed beet red – and for perhaps the first time in Scott’s entire life, he wore an utterly shy, embarrassed expression.
“I’m gonna call room service.” He announced quickly, and bolted for the phone – fleeing the awkward situation in the hope that his frazzled nerves would calm down again.
He fumbled clumsily with the phone on the wall, then slapped it to his ear, and held it there a long while – blushing furiously as his mind stubbornly replayed the feeling of Alexsei’s muscular chest pressed against his, and the sight of his magical blue eyes not even an inch away…
Scott swallowed giddily – then finally realized that he had been listening to a dialing tone for well over a minute.
He pulled the phone away from his ear, stared vaguely at the numbers, then looked up at Alexsei.
“I, uh…” He cleared his throat awkwardly.
“I don’t actually know how to call room service…” He admitted, grinning sheepishly, and offering the phone to Alexsei.

((Oops. It spazzed. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 am

((LMAO! Dude only you would find a floppy arm cool XD…I would probably freak out and accidently hit someone with it while spazzing))

“Maybe we should get some food.”
Scott giggled feebly before slowly shifting away from Alexsei and pulling his knees up to his chest.
The Russian stole a quick glance at Scott’s handsome face as he sat up, “That’s probably a good idea”, he stated distractedly.
His gaze was still on Scott and he was very surprised to find the boy’s expression utterly shy and embarrassed. Alexsei stared in perplexed wonder; he hadn’t ever really seen that expression on Scott’s face before and wondered with a little concern if he had done something wrong.

The brunette’s flushed cheeks, shy eyes and hesitant, quivering mouth seemed to fill Alexsei with a new emotion that clawed at the inside of his chest. It was a bizarre mixture of selfish obsession and protectiveness that had suddenly began to overwhelm him.
He felt like a predator watching prey and couldn’t resist the temptation of following Scott with his dangerously cold eyes as the boy quickly bolted for the phone in order to order room service.

Scott seemed to fumble the phone clumsily for few moments before allowing a vacant look to cloud over his features as he pressed the device to his ear. The boy’s mind seemed preoccupied as he attempted to speak into the phone but after a while he just offered the phone to the Russian with a slightly defeated look. “I, uh…I don’t actually know how to call room service…”” he admitted with a sheepish grin.

Alexsei allowed an amused laugh to escape his pale lips at those words and almost instantly he stood up from the bed and padded majestically towards Scott. The new emotion wasn’t quite lust, but it gave the Russian a sense of power which he donned like a good fur jacket as he closed in on Scott, cornering the boy teasingly against the wall as he politely took the phone from him and placed it back on the dial.
“Let’s go out to eat…the fresh air will do you good” he purred a little concernedly as he caressed his lips against the boy’s ear before running a cool hand down Scott’s hot cheek. He clearly enjoyed this ‘Shy’ Scott, it had quite the predatory effect on him.
Alexsei slowly wrapped his hand around Scott’s and began leading him out of the room, through the small inn and out into the busy lamp-lit town streets.

((Alexsei likes his Shy Scott…who would have thought XD))
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:38 am

((It was so weird. XD I was shaking it around like "Wahahaha, gonna slap a bitch with a floppy hand!" ... Weird, but awesome. Razz Haha!
Alexsei is so cute. Haha! He's like a lion. Rawr. I love you ))

Scott watched Alexsei as he slowly stood up, and prowled over to stand before him, a strangely predatory expression on his face.
Scott felt himself shrink into the corner of the room as Alexsei took the phone from him, and placed it back in its holder.
He stared up at the other boy, cowering away slightly from the fierce confidence in those bright blue eyes.
He had never seen Alexsei looking like that, and somehow, it both fascinated and terrified him all at once.
“Let’s go out to eat…the fresh air will do you good.” Alexsei murmured in a deep purr, and Scott shuddered as he felt the Russian's warm breath on his ear. Goosebumps automatically erupted all down his neck, and he felt his knees go weak, causing him to sink slightly down the wall.
He closed his eyes as Alexsei's cool fingers trailed over his cheek, and he felt such an intense swooping sensation in his stomach that it actually left him feeling lightheaded.
"A-Alexsei..." He whispered, letting his eyes flutter open wide to stare at the older boy as he loomed over him.
He was a little afraid... Not of Alexsei - he trusted Alexsei completely - but rather of his reaction to his friend's sudden advances. He finally understood what it meant to be 'swept off one's feet'. He felt utterly weak and helpless, with flocks of butterflies soaring around in his stomach, and his heart leaping violently about somewhere in his throat.
He was still in a nervous daze, when Alexsei's fingers curled warmly around his hand, and he felt himself being pulled out of the corner he had backed into.
He stumbled forward, automatically yielding to the pressure, and followed Alexsei out of the room, out of the inn, and finally onto the streets outside.
He shifted closer to Alexsei, squeezing his hand, and closing his free hand around Alexsei's arm, as though he just couldn't get close enough to him. He didn't feel like himself... And even though the feeling was a wonderful one, it left him feeling timid.
It was strange, really. When Alexsei had seemed vulnerable, Scott had automatically blossomed with confidence. Now it was Alexsei's turn to be confident, and it somehow left Scott feeling passively submissive, and in turn, wholly dependent on the man beside him.
But it was not a bad thing... Because Scott had never felt safer than he did with Alexsei's reliable presence at his side.

((...He's broken. O.o ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm

((Alexsei’s just a big kitty with a cute little ball of Scott…I can’t believe how affectionate he is XD
Btw, Sorry about the way shortness of this post))

Alexsei looked at Scott with slight concern as the boy briefly squeezed his hand before clinging closely to the Russian’s side like a timid little puppy. He felt extremely protective over Scott at that moment and gazed proudly at the shy boy as though Scott were a precious treasure he had just earned.

He slowly leaned over Scott and nuzzled the boy’s brunette hair affectionately, “What do you feel like eating?” he asked with a deep warm voice as they slowly began to walk down the street.
The boys weren’t entirely sure of where they were going at first and accidentally stumbled into a less friendly looking area of town.
Alexsei hadn’t taken notice of the footsteps and shadows that trailed them; his entire attention seemed to be focused on Scott.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

((It's so cute. Razz I just want to cuddle him. XD FUZZY MOW MOW!
And no worries, it's good. Wink ))

Scott watched his feet as he walked - but when he did finally look at Alexsei, he found a pair of warm, proud eyes looking back at him. Once he met Alexsei's gaze, he couldn't look away - and after a moment, the other boy leaned over and nuzzled his hair.
Scott chuckled and squirmed away, glancing back at Alexsei with shining eyes.
“What do you feel like eating?”
He blinked in vague surprise, brought back to reality somewhat by the sound of Alexsei's voice.
After a moment's thought, he replied, "Everything. I'm famished. I might eat you if you're not careful."
A subtle flare of confidence returned to him, and he grinned - then reached over, and daringly nibbled Alexsei's earlobe.
Unfortunately, this new confidence didn't last long - because after a few moments, Scott began to notice shifting shadows, and threatening sounds in the darkness.
Alexsei still seemed to be in something of a daze, and Scott cast him a sharp glance.
Fear and protectiveness battled for control within him, but when he saw again the confidence in Alexsei's stance, he let the former win out, and shifted closer to the other boy's reassuring presence.
"Alexsei..." He warned, squeezing his hand, and casting a nervous glance around. "I don't like this place."

((This bloody Scott. XD I swear he's totally milking this for all its worth. Razz Just because he has an Alexsei, he's using it as an excuse to be a wimp. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next