Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 5 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

He narrowed his eyes, handing the handcuffs to another employee since he didn't trust her still.A group of around three of them circled her cautiously for a moment, and when they were happy she wasn't armed they yanked her arms behind her back and clipped on the handcuffs. One recited the verbal warrent of arrest and they took her, one behind, one holding each arm, up to Elmo.
"You better say bye to the daylight, b*tch, because you won't be seeing it for quite some time now."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 5 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Wed May 30, 2012 3:26 pm

She gritted her teeth at his touch, her wince turning into a sweet smile once her hands were imprisoned behind her back. "Ouch." She grimaced, her brain ticking away already as to how she could make this work to her advantage. Maybe she'd just have to go along with the ride and hope that nothing too serious would happen along the way. Yeah...that was it. "M'kay..." She shrugged. "I can handle that."
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 am

((Apologies, I lost my muse. -_- ))

Elmo glared at her suspiciously, ordering them to take her to the police car. There was something she was planning, he could tell. She was too willing, too accepting... He didn't trust her.
Or maybe this was what she wanted?
Idiot. Of course it was what she wanted, she wouldn't have been there if it wasn't.
He groaned, massaging his temple gently. She'd barely spoken to him, and already she was messing with his head.
He looked up to see two of his colleagues staring at him anxiously. "What're you gaping at?" He snapped. "Just get her in the Goddamn car!" The two wrestling with her - although she wasn't putting up much of a fight anyway - shoved her towards the police car, behind Elmo. He picked up his phone and, with a stressful groan called for an ambulance. Not that there was anyone left to save.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:34 am

((It's ok ^^ ))

She sat in the police car no problem, relishing in the fear of the copper sitting next to her. Obviously he was new. She leaned over to him. "You know what the best part is?" She whispered, grinning. "Is when I come after you when I escape." He shifted as close to the window as he could without actually getting out the car, shaking. She licked her lips and raised an eyebrow, before leaning back in the seat and propping her feet up in the space in between the headrest and the door.
"Come on!" She called. "Take me away then."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 pm

((If you want ideas for her to escape, note they haven't searched her yet. Wink ))

Elmo sat in the driver's seat, followed by a tall, blonde police officer in the passenger seat, whose gun was not slipped on his belt. He showed little interest of the criminal behind him.
Elmo's palms were sweating. Paranoia was taking over far too much already. Possibilities of her escape were taunting his mind, and it didn't help that she was right in the back seat of the car.
He glanced at the mirror to check the younger officer back with her, who had gone white in the face. He was shifting as far from the Harlequin as he possibly could, it seemed. Elmo rolled his eyes. He revved the engine and they were off, followed by two other police cars behind them.
"You're rather amped to be locked away." He mumbled to her, keeping his eyes on the road. "Planning something?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 pm

((mwahahaa ;DD))

She pulled her feet down and shrugged. "I dunno, do I always have to have a plan?" She said quickly, sounding pissed. "God...You guys need to go by the book don't you? You can't just...sit back and have a little fun." She huffed, tugging effortlessly at the cuffs that bit into her wrists. Now she thought about it, it wasn't that long ago that she had felt the cold slice of the handcuffs on her warm skin, but that was back when it wasn't that awesome to get arrested. Being arrested was awesome now? Only when they're scared of you. She thought, Not the other way around.
She ran her tongue across her teeth and stared out the window, nothing in particular going through her mind, least of all how she was going to get out of the situation she was in.
Take it all in your stride. Wait for the opportune moment...
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm

(( Twisted Evil ))

The bored looking man up front snorted. "If we did that we'd turn into you, then we really wouldn't have lives." He chuckled, ignoring the warning glare he'd recieved from Elmo. The last thing they needed was to really piss her off....
"Killing people isn't fun. It's psychotic. The way you do it, anyway. People who kill for fun don't have anything better to do with their lives. That's the up and down of it, pretty much."
Elmo rolled his eyes, slowing the car as it swerved around the intertwining city roads. If Johnny didn't shut up soon Elmo would hit him himself for speaking so freely of the criminal behind them. Did he realise what she'd done? How clever she was? He knew she'd been arrested before and had escaped, but how? Would she do it again?
He bloody hoped not.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

The corner of her mouth twitched into a grin as he smart-mouthed her. "You know, you think like a criminal." She was trying to work away at the handcuffs, to twist her way out, but it was no use. She suddenly realised the knife that she had hidden in her boot. She bent down to silently pick it out, eying the scared cop next to her with a challenging look, daring him to even utter a single word. She flipped the knife open and forced it into the small gap where the key went, bending down slightly to listen for the muffled click. After a while, she heard it, but she didn't take them off. She left one secured, the other was held in place by her hand as she slipped the knife back into her boot. "So...where we going now? You gonna...interrogate me or something?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm

"Don't need to do that." Elmo said as they turned a corner, having had no idea she'd freed herself of the handcuffs. "We've got all the evidence we need." He glanced down at the steering wheel as the car jolted and swore loudly.
They were running out of petrol.
Clenching his jaw, he sped down the road - turning on the siren so the other cars would move out the way - and headed towards the petrol station. They stopped the car and he turned on the childlock, which came in handy, and ordered for the other two officers to make sure she didn't move. He quickly poured in some petrol and ran to the shop to pay for it. They were alone.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm

((Who's Christian Bale? He looks hot. I love you ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 pm

((Fookin hell he is BEAUTIFUL <33 He plays Batman in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy :3))

"Oh come on...you know, the good old good cop, bad cop kinda thing?" She mused as she looked out the window at the cars that were speeding by. She eyed Elmo as he got out the car, her gaze burning into his back. Her hands twitched on the handcuffs, feeling them slip slightly, she could escape if she wanted to. The door was locked but that wasn't an issue. The guy next to her had a gun, if she took it off him and finished the guy in front of her she could be out in no time and down the road before Elmo had time to exit the shop...Plans worked around in her head, her eyes flicking around the scene, down to the cuffs, to the unused gun in the man's holster.
Her hands reached down to the knife in her boot and she slipped her hand silently around the handle.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 am

The younger officer watched her with wide, terrified eyes as she reached into her boot. He knew what was in there... She'd showed him. The first time was to undo her handcuffs, but... What was she going to do now?
Gasping, he shifted further towards the car door, contemplating taking a run for it. He didn't want to be anywhere near a serial killer who had freed herself in a police car. He didn't have a gun on him, they didn't let amateurs like him have guns. He was totally unarmed, unlike her.
His hand slipped towards the seat belt clip, ready to open his mouth to warn John that she was free...
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

She slid out the knife quickly, not hesitating at all. The cop next to her would give her some time to get a head start before he said anything, but not long. She reached forwards in one motion, the cuffs sliding off one of her wrists. She jammed the knife close to the man's throat in front of her, although her positioning was slightly off since the headrest was in her way. She felt hot blood trickle down her hands as she pressed harder. "Be a good boy and open the doors hmm?" She whispered sweetly, the cop next to her losing it and pulling fruitlessly at the door handle to try and get out. The man at the end of the knife made a horrible gurgling sound, fountains of his warm life blood spurting from his neck. He tried to pull her grip away, but her arms were wrapped tightly around the seat. He reached forwards and pounded a button. The deafening sounds of the sirens filled the station, the sound magnified by the roof. "Well that wasn't what I wanted." She felt the man go limp, her arms covered in his blood. For a moment she felt light headed, but she gathered herself and spied the right switch on the dashboard. She reached forwards and hit it, leaving smears of blood everywhere, on the seats, her arms, even some on her face. The doors opened with a satisfying click and without a second's hesitation she bolted through the door, the cop on the other side doing the same, tears rolling down his cheeks. She didn't look back. In her desperation she stumbled over her own feet and rolled in the dirt, gravel going in her eyes and mouth and sticking to the red liquid that seemed to have covered her. Smears of it were left behind as she struggled to get up, discovering that the knife that she still carried had viciously cut into her palm in her rush, leaving a gash in her glove and her skin. She folded it away and shoved it in her boot, continuing to run as fast as she could away from the station, ignoring the screaming pain in her right palm.

[[Too much fun writing that. I think I'm a little bit twisted ;DD]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:16 pm

[[Also, if you have the time, do you think you could like my photography page? ^^'
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wildgoose-Photography/129941123809310
]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 am

((Done... I think. Razz Dude, those horse photos are beautiful! And I love the deer ones, too. You've got skills Wink And it's depressing that you're younger than me and about 1000 times better. XD ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 am

[[Awh thank you ;DD I really enjoy photography, it's so fun! You gonna post here? I really like this RP :33 ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:38 am

((I can tell. Razz I really want your skills... Sad And a decent camera XD Yeah, sorry. I've been in Dreamland for the last day or two, horseriding killed me. -_- Awesome post, by the way. Twisted Evil ))

Elmo heard the car allarm in the petrol shop, and wheeled around on his feet. The lady at the counter was talking to him, but he didn't hear her. Nor did he hear the person behind him in the queue complaining that he was taking his time. All he heard was that car allarm.
He thumped a wad of notes on the counter and darted out the shop to the police car, where he was met by a sight he never wanted to see.
John was sat in the front seat where he'd left him, his glassy eyes wide open and blood seeping from the deep gash on his throat. The younger officer, Will, had fled to the other end of the petrol station, clutching a metal post, his entire body trembling. The Harlequin was nowhere to be seen.
Eyes wide, Elmo scanned the cars around him for clues, but it was obvious she'd gone on foot. At least that was something.
"Will!" He gestured for the young man to come to him, but Will shook his head. Elmo noticed his face was glistening with tears. Poor lad.
"Will, come here. That's an order!"
Trembling, the young officer stumbled to him, white as a sheet.
"Call an ambulance." He ordered, pulling out his gun. "I'll go on foot and see if she's still around. She can't be any further than a quarter-mile radius yet, there's only so far you can run in a costume like that."
Will said nothing, but he was shaking his head, practically sobbing. Elmo looked at him, stared into those terrified blue eyes, and sighed. He slipped his gun back into his belt and cupped the back of the boy's neck with his hand. "Officer William Banks... Look at me. Look at me!"
Tears tickles at his fingers. He stared right at the boy with a stern gaze that got him the respect he needed as the Chief of police. Slowly, William looked up at him, his eyes twinkling with tears.
"Call an ambulance." Elmo said again, this time softer, and Will finally nodded. He turned to John, still in the car, blood seeping from his throat, and started sobbing again.
"W-what ab-bout you?" He hiccuped.
"I'm going after her." Emo pulled out his gun again. "Which way did she go?"
Will raised a shaky finger Eastwards. “But she's-s armed...”
“That's what this is for.” He raised his gun pointedly, waving it briefly. The bullets clattered inside. “Now, get calling. I'll be back.”
William looked at him, just looked at him. The words were obvious in his features, but he didn't say them.
“I'll be back.” Elmo repeated assuringly, although he was trying to persuade himself too. Slowly, Will nodded. Elmo tried to smile at him, but it was hard knowing one of his comrades had died on his watch.
With that, he turned and ran down the grassy path where Will had shown him.

((Poor Will. Twisted Evil ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 am

[[I'm saving up for a new camera but every time I get a new photography job I just spent the money X'D And it's ok, horse riding is SO tiring ;DD hehehhh Dreameh in dreamland...]]

She had run about half a mile before she realized that she had been going flat out, her legs and her hand screaming in pain. She had to stop...She veered into a side-street, between two buildings. It stank of neglected rubbish and stale water down here, but at least there were places to hide. With one hand clamped tightly over her wound to stop it from bleeding, she stumbled to a halt, her chest heaving up and down as she gasped for breath. "I need to stop smoking." She sighed, leaning against the wall.
She wiped her forehead free of sweat - it wasn't exactly a cold day - and left a bloody smear across her face. Her arms and her face were a disguising combination of white and red, and she reminded herself to have a nice, long bath when she got back. If she got back. She reluctantly shimmied along the wall and peeked around the corner, along the straight road she could see Elmo pursuing her.
A disgruntled growl escaped her lips, and she searched the ally, looking for any way to get up onto the roof. There was none. Cursing, she sped out of the alley. She couldn't panic, she wouldn't allow herself to panic. That was a last resort, and there was always another way out of things.
She stumbled again, regaining herself quicker than last time. People stumbled out of her way as she passed. She pushed people to the ground to get past them, leaving nothing but shouts and shrieks behind her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 am

Elmo caught sight of her not long after he'd set off - she may be the master of escaping, but she certainly wasn't the master of camouflage - and sped up his pace. He was surprisingly quick for a forty-four year old man, despite his slight belly.
"Harlequin!" He gasped, weaving in and out of the crowd, which wasn't being too helpful anyhow. "Stop! I order you to..." He shook his head, knowing fair well ordering her would be pointless. She didn't answer to anyone, never mind the police. swearing loudly he sprinted down the street. He reached some cobbles and tripped, cursed, and began running again.
This would be a lot easier if I had a car. He thought with a growl of frustration. Sweat trickled down his browm over the frown lines by his temples and stung at his eyes. But he refused to stop. This would be the last time in a while that he had a chance to catch her, and no doub she'd kill again. He couldn't afford to let her loose again.
"Stop, or I'll shoot!" He screamed, lifting his gun and pulling the trigger. It hit a wheelie bin on a back road, way off target. Furious, he tried again, this time shooting at the ground. It was too hard to shoot well whilst he was running.
"Damn..." He muttered, and kept running, despite the burning of his lungs.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:37 am

[[Cool! I don't hve a proper camera, and the quality of the one I've got's appalling. XD And yeah, especially when it's for and hour and 3/4 on a horse that doesn't move. Rolling Eyes My muscles are killing me...]]
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:50 am

[[Aggh...don't you hate un-cooperative horses? XDD]]

She ducked as the bullet caught a target way off to her left, the bullet pinging off and ricocheting somewhere else. Maybe she should stop and face him, she could kill him if need be. A gun wasn't going to stop her. She skidded to a halt and held up her hands, the handcuff that was still attached to her left wrist swinging in midair. A slight smirk spread across her blood-stained face as she turned on her heel. "Alright, you got me." She called over to the approaching cop. "I give in."
She watched him with intent eyes as he pushed his way through the crowds.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 am

((Yeah, he was a douche. But my instructor said she's never seen him move that quickly before, so I must have been doing something right. Razz ))

Elmo skidded to a halt behind her, his gun still up, and crept over to her until the nib was pressed against her temple. He wasn't sure what she was planning and it unnerved him slightly, but he was too angry with her to care. She'd kileld one of his colleagues and made the other cry like a baby, and he wasn't going to give in to her.
"Up against the wall." He ordered. "Now!"
Whether she wanted to or not, he shoved her face-first against it anyway. Yanked her arms down and grabbed her handcuffs, ready to put them back where they were. How she'd escaped he had no idea.
"It's a shame we don't have the death penalty here," He growled. "I'd so enjoy being allowed to shoot you right now."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 am

[[Haha oh wow xD You must have been doing something then xDD]]

The bricks on the wall grazed her face painfully, but she didn't care, against the agony that was pumping through her hand a little scrape was nothing.
Then she made up her mind.
As soon as he grabbed her wrist, she whirled around, elbow out and caught him full in the temple. She didn't care what happened to him, as long as she was free to escape. With the handcuffs flying, she bolted, leaving him behind.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 am

((It was still knackering though XD Here's the music I have to play for my Grade 7 piano exam. Not got it quite as good as this, admittedly, but its called Harlequin and it's pretty creepy,so... Yeah Razz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A587Lk4TcyI ))

Caught by surprise, Elmo jolted backwards, clutching his temple. Jesus... She had bony elbows. The world around him spun and blurred, came in and out of focus, and suddenly he thought he'd gone blind. He opened his eyes but she had gone. Whether that was because she had disappeared beyond the crowds or just beyond his vision he was unsure, but he knew he'd already lost. A stranger pulled him to his feet, but he staggered back to the ground again.
She'd got away, and there was nothing he could do about it.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:59 am

[[I can totally imagine her skipping around a massive mansion while that blares out of massive speakers. Is that bad? I think so...Well good luck, sounds hard! O.o But I know you will be awesome! ;D]]

Harlequin cackled as she made a break for it, not daring to look back in case she hadn't done anything to him and he was hot on her heels. The only time she allowed herself a peek was when she knew that she had lost him, there was no sound other than her footsteps and hard breathing. She slowed to a jog, and finally a stop. The pain in her hand was now non existant, the blood had dried, sticking the glove to her hand. It would be painful getting it off later. She walked in the direction she hoped that her place was, cursing the day for being so hot.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next