Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 7 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am

She rolled her eyes and looked out the window as he panicked. As soon as he demanded her attention, she turned to face him.
"Nico I escaped prison. I don't know if you have ever been to one of those things but they are really hard to get out of." Her eyebrows raised. "There are bound to be people out looking for me. And will you stop flapping? You look like a bloody chicken!" She snapped, suddenly angered. "Just calm it will you?"
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 7 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 am

Her words didn't make him feel any better. She'd escaped from prison?! Oh yes, he remembered seeing her on the news once. But he hadn't once thought she might be hunted by thugs with knives... He hadn't thought-
What had he got himself into?
"I can't help it!" He snapped desperately. "I've never seen a dead body before..."
He scrunched his eyes closed, took a deep breath, and forced himself to calm down.
"What're we going to do with it?" He mumbled. "The body, I mean."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

"Just shut up will you Nico?!" She stood up, holding up her towel to stop her from freezing. "If you want to go, go. This is nothing to do with you." She stared furiously at him. Couldn't he see? He knew what she was...a criminal. Why was he acting so surprised when she was only acting in self defence? She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself from completely losing it.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 am

Nico clenched his jaw, knowing that biting her head off would only make the situation worse. "I can't leave, Harl. Someone will find out I was here then I'll be put as a witness, or even a suspect. If I just leave the guy downstairs will think I killed the guy in the bath and fled."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am

"You?" She folded her arms. "My name is down for this room. The only thing that will come out of it is people intensifying their search for me." She huffed, and paced around the room. "I need to get dressed, do you mind?" She look pointedly at the door with a furious expression.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 am

Nico stared incredulously at her for a moment. She'd invited him over to comfort him, because he was scared... Now he was nearly pooing himself and she was throwing him out? What was up with that?
He looked down guiltily, realising how selfish he was sounding. "Look, I'm sorry. Alright? I've just-... I'm just scared. I'll..." Sighing frustratedly, he jerked his thumb towards the door, meaning he was leaving, and headed towards it.
"Dad and I are going North. Not far, but I won't be seeing you for a while. Try not to kill anyone else before then."

Last edited by Dreambug has a Polo <3 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Naci'? O.o)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 pm

She was about to reply, but closed her mouth again. She only nodded in response. She turned away from him, her eyes softening, no longer angry, just sad. "Nico..." She started, trailing off when she wasn't exactly sure what she would say. Apologies really weren't her strong suit. There was no way that she could justify why she had killed that man, she was violent. And it scared her.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Nico paused before he opened the door, and turned to her. She looked majorly defeated, the attack must really have shaken her up. But he didn't want to be there anymore. She was on her own. "Later, Harl." He muttered, then walked out.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 pm

She heard the door click behind her, and tears sprang to her eyes. "Please..." She whispered, although there was no way that he would hear her. Defeated, she collapsed on the bed and cried. "There's a man dead in my bath and I have no friends!" She shouted into her pillow, and for some reason made her laugh more than cry, and hysterical bouts of sniffing and laughing overcame her until she lay gasping for air. She just hoped that Nico heard none of that.

[[Oh lord xDD]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm

((Sounds like someone's on her period... XD))

Nico went straight home once he was out of the hotel. He pretty much ran, because he didn't have the confidence to stop and look anyone in the eye in case they stopped to talk to him. Once he was home he locked the door behind him and headed towards his bedroom.
"Where were you?"
He nearly yelped as the voice came from nowhere, which he recognised as Elmo's. He froze and turned to see his father with a bandage around his head, sat at the table, rubbing his bandage.
"Out." Nico said, his face blank.
"With a serial killer on the loose?"
"I... Went to a friend's house. I didn't want to be on my own." He mumbled, unable to meet his father's eye. There was a short pause as Elmo's gaze burned into the top of his skull, until he said, "How're you feeling?"
"Sh*t." Elmo replied with a groan. "I shouldn't be out but I told them I couldn't rest until I find the Harlequin. I'm gtting a migrane now, though."
Nodding, Nico shifted towards the stairs. "Dad, it's late. A bit of sleep won't do you any harm."
"Not me, but me sleeping might do someone else harm if I don't find her soon."
Nodding, Nico went up to his room.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:25 pm

((On or off she's still a raging psycho hormonal bitch XDD))

She leapt off the bed and got dressed, pulling on a black t-shirt, dark jeans and finally her black leather jacket. Pulling her shoes on too, she started to gather all her stuff together. Wrenching up the loose floorboard she grabbed the costume and everything that came with it. The dried blood flaked off in her hands and she grimaced. Her gaze flicked to the bathroom door and she frowned. She didn't want to go in there, but then again, she didn't want to carry around something that stank of blood all day, until who knows when she could clean it next.
Reluctantly she moved over to the bathroom, trying desperately not to look at the body that bobbed up and down in the water.
Harley calmly ran a full basin of water and grabbed a handful of toilet roll, scrubbing as hard as she could to get the blood off. It slipped off easily as the tissue disintegrated in her hands, and to her relief it didn't take long to get it all off. The plug was pulled and the bloody water ran down the drain as she stuffed the costume into the rucksack that lay on the bed, the knife, the belt (can't remember if she took it from the store but she has now xD), the torn gloves.
Without a moment's hesitation she grabbed the keys to the room, pulled her collar up around her neck, slung the bag over her shoulder and dashed out the room.
The place was deserted enough for her not to meet anyone on her way down, and even so, she walked as though she had done nothing wrong. Too much practice at it maybe. As she got down to reception she tossed the keys to the receptionist without paying, she was in enough trouble or anything. She was snoozing at her desk so it didn't really matter anyway.
When she got outside, she really had no idea where to go. She had nowhere, she couldn't stay anywhere else, anything worse than that hotel and she'd be sleeping in bins every night. Frowning, she made her way to the only place she could think of, the pub. As she walked, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it, sticking it in her mouth.
When Harley arrived at the pub, no one looked up as she walked in, which was good. Even if they knew about what she'd done, no one would have made a move. This place was full of people worse than her, which made her feel slightly safer.
She slipped the rucksack off her shoulder and placed it on the floor beside an empty barstool, sliding onto it and ordering some beer. The bartender gave some to her in a grubby glass, but she drank it without complaint.
Agghh....What to do now?
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:29 am

((Sorry, I'd totally forgotten it was my go. O.o *facepalm*))

Nico laid on his bed in his pigsty of a room, staring up at the ceiling with the covers kicked down by his feet. He wasn't all that in the mood for sleeping, really. When you had the burden of a psycho murderer after you in a Harlequin costume it somehow killed the will to sleep after a while.
Harley was right, he had to get away. He and Elmo. Live in a caravan for a bit, maybe? He'd always hated caravans, really. They were small and shook at the smallest breeze, and the heating was crap. But better being safe in a caravan than being in danger in his own home.
Biting his lip, he kicked up the covers and rolled onto his side, huggin the crumpled duvet like a lover. He curled into a fetal position, squeezing the covers tightly.
What do I do?
Elmo would never leave his work, even if the Harlequin was after him and his son. He said it himself that he wouldn't stop until he caught her.
What do I do
Without having had any memory of taking out of his pocket, Nico found himself staring at the lit up screen on his phone, and opened up a blank text. He clicked Harley's number, typed the message, 'I miss u. N x' and clicked 'Send'.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 am

((Whoot, holidays! ;DD))

Harley put the beer down when she felt her pocket vibrate, and scowled when she read what he had written.
Well you shouldn't have left me then.
She replied angrily, resuming her drinking. He could be so stupid for such a smart kid, if he was scared then the logical thing was to stick with her, especially after she had single-handedly taken down a thug twice her size. Or maybe that was the reason he wanted to distance himself from her. And to her dismay, her glass was empty. She called the barman over and ordered another, chugging it down almost as quickly. It had been a while since she had had a proper drink, when she was living in the hostel she had been living on McDonalds meals and Pepsi.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

((I know, right? :')
Got a vague idea that might stir these two up further. Twisted Evil ))

When Nico's phone buzzed he rolled onto his side and stared at the phone screen for a long time, reading the text over and over again. Was she really pissed at him? How could she be? What had happened between them wasn't his fault. She threw him out, she killed the thug and she was the one who scared him sh*tless.
U shudnt hav thrwn me out thn. He replied angrily, punching 'Send' so hard it made the keypad squeak.
He waited a few moments then, to let out his emotions, he rang Alice. She was a girl that used to go to his school, and who he met every now and then for a... 'chat'.
Well, that's a lie. What they did together consisted of very little 'chatting'.
"Nick?"
"Nico." He corrected her, rolling onto his stomach. "Listen, I know it's late, but can I come over?"
"Sure, babe. I'm alone." She purred through the speaker, sounding a little drunk. He wasn't all that sure whether she had been alone or not, but it didn't really bother him. She was well known for sleeping around, and it wasn't like they had anything serious going on.
"Great. I'll see you in five." He said quickly, desperate for some decent female company. It usually took ten minutes to get to her house, but he'd be running, so it probably wouldn't take that long. No point walking and pretending he wasn't scared of the dark since he'd met the Harlequin.
"I look forward to it." She mumbled, and he hung up on her.

Five minutes, as promised, he arrived outside her house. He rapped furiously on the door and the minute she answered, he was kissing her. Hard, forced and desperate. He needed to feel some form of love, even if it was pretend. He needed to feel it.

((Now then, maybe Harley could spot them kissing at some point, either now or when they leave, and a day or two later kill Alice? It might scare poor Nico a little more. cyclops ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 pm

((MWAHAHAHA. She shall SUFFER.))

By the end of the evening she had managed to get into a game of shots with a balding, middle aged man, while the entire crowd stood around them cheering them on as she managed to down another glass of vodka. She was beyond drunk and feeling slightly sick when her opponent keeled over and threw up all over the floor, prompting cheers and groans of disgust. Grabbing the money that had been betted, she managed to stumble to her feet and grab her bag before she swayed herself out of the door. Night had fallen by the time she was outside, a solitary street lamp flickering at the end of the road, and she aimed for that, having nowhere else to go. Eventually the swaying motion became too much for her stomach and she promptly retched on the street corner.

(ew.)
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 pm

((Haha you can have a bit of fun with her. Wink And ewwww Harley. drunken ))

When Nico finally pulled away, it wasn't because he was content, but that he was completely and utterly out of breath and Alice's tasted vile. He could tell that night that he'd be doing something he regretted, but he didn't care. ((Haha, you will later, mate. Twisted Evil ))
"You missed me?" Alice purred in his ear, pressing her mostly revealed chest against his, and letting her hands crawl tantalisingly down his back.
"Always." he lied. "You got any alcohol?" Of course she did, she was already swimming in the stuff.
"Plenty." She replied. "You wanting to forget something?"
He nodded. She didn't push him further in the subject.
"Then come on in, babe." She laced her fingers in his, and they headed into the house

"What's this?" Nico pointed towards a large bottle of something clear on the coffee table.
"Vodka." She replied simply.
He picked up the bottle, plucked off the cap and started gulping.

About half an hour later they were both groggily making out on the balcony.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm

((I know right...she is waaaaaaaasted XD She is gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning LOL))

Harley had stumbled around the corner clutching onto her bag when a flicker of light caught her attention. Her eyes raised to the row of houses that spanned the entire length of the street. When the entire street slept, some couple were obviously too busy. It was only until she stumbled closer that she noticed who it was. She didn't care who the girl was, but through the inebriated haze that seemed to make everything foggy, she could see Nico with her, pressed against her in earnest. The cold stab of jealousy ripped through her, and when she rubbed her eyes she found that she was crying. Harley couldn't do anything about it, not now, not in her state. She'd have to wait until the morning...if she made it that far. Tearing her eyes away she turned on her heel and stalked off as best she could, before finally collapsing amongst some bins in an adjoining street. Feeling too tired to get up again, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep as much off as she could.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Nico was far too gone to notice anyone in the street, and when Alice drunkenly invited him with a curl of her finger to the bedroom, he didn't decline. If having sex made him forget everything going on in his life, just for a moment, he would do it.

A couple of hours later, they were both done and Alice was out like a light by his side, and Nico was staring up at the ceiling with glassy eyes. He had a mild feeling that he was meant to be somewhere, looking after someone, but he was too wasted to care. He lay there, naked under the covers, and there was a hot girl, also naked, asleep beside him. How could he be happier?
He wasn't happy, and he knew he wasn't. But he told himself that he was, and in his tired, drunken state, he believed it.

He awoke early that morning with a horrible headache, and when he looked on the carpet he realised there was a small puddle of vomit. Shrugging, he climbed over Alice, who was still asleep, and wandered in his birthsuit to the bathroom to wash his face.
He couldn't quite remember what happened after making out with Alice, but he wasn't stupid. And by the smell of sweat that coated his body and the warm feeling tingling his skin, it had been pretty awesome.
Did I use protection? He wondered, and cocked his head in a pondering fashion.
After a moment he shrugged, not really caring, and splashed cold water over his face. He then rinsed his vomit-smelling mouth with someone's mouthwash - it wouldn't have surprised him if it hadn't been Alice's. He then waddled back to the bedroom and put on some pants, but didn't bother with a shirt, and yawned loudly.
"You leaving?" Alice grunted tiredly, rubbing her eyes.
"Not yet." He yawned again. "You got any grub?"
"Yeah, there's some waffles and jam if you want some." She croaked, then flopped back onto her stomach and fell back asleep.
Awesome. He thought to himself, then went downstairs to get some food.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 pm

The blinding pain at the back of her head was what woke Harley the next morning, and the first thing that she checked was that her bag hadn't been stolen. The bag felt comfortable in her hands, and she tried to push herself to her feet, but that only succeeded in her hitting her head against the wall. Harley grimaced as her vision wheeled, and she rubbed the back of her head, trying again. She managed to stagger a few steps before she needed to lean against the wall, but she soon found her feet, and before long she was making her way down the street, casting a hateful glare at the balcony she had seen Nico at last night. She knew she must look a complete state, her hair was misshapen and tangled, and her mouth tasted vile, but at least she had the money from last night. It would be something until she got another opportunity.

((Haha, sorry for the delayed reply, was watching the Opening Ceremony Razz ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

((Haha, no worries Smile I haven't seen it. Is it good?))

Nico made his way downstairs warily, keeping a hand on the banister to keep himself from falling. Once he found the kitchen he grabbed a carton of milk and took a swig of it, not bothering with a glass, and started rooting around for the waffles. He hadn't had them in ages, and although he should have been taking care of what he ate, since his stomach was likely to be sensitive for the next day at least, he didn't really care. Being in Alice's house was like being in another world, and it let him forget everything that was going on in his world and think only about how good she was in bed, and how nice she'd look if she was with him at that moment.
He found the waffles and stuck them in the toaster, then found a jar of strawberry jam and picked up a tea spoon and began eating it, casting all his dignity aside.

((Jeez... He's such a pig. XD *facepalm* I might go to bed, feeling really tired for some reason. ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:52 pm

((NOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME D: And yeah it's 20 mins in and amazing!))

She didn't know what to do...go back to the bar? No, she'd only get herself into a worse situation. Despite herself though, she found herself pulling out her phone and texting Nico.
I need somewhere to stay...you know anywhere?
Feeling another stab of jealousy she tucked her phone away and unzipped her bag to see if everything was still there. Dirty, but okay.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Nico discovered his phone in his pocket, having had no memory of putting it there, and read Harley's text with a strange sense of bitterness. She had been angry with him last night, he could remember that much. But now she needed him she was acting all pally?
Rolling his eyes, he replied, There's a hostel goon one just outside town that does good food. Forty quid a night. Don't ask me for the money.
He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and began tending to his waffles, which had turned slightly burnt in the toaster.

((Cool. I might watch it in the morning, then. Smile Enjoy! And sorry... Razz I think I need an early night. Wink ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm

((Aah that's okay, see you tomorrow? :3 ))

She felt crushed at his bleak response, and she could almost hear the bitterness in his voice.
For the record, she replied angrily, I could have let you be terrified. I didn't have to comfort you. This is how you repay me? By the end of it she was nearly crying, and she tapped send and shoved the phone inside her pocket without another thought. She headed in the direction of the hostel, wanting somewhere a little closer, but the thought of food made her stomach rumble.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 am

Nico read the replying text with little emotion, as he was far too hungover to care how she felt. Let her cry. He didn't have to have told her of somewhere to stay. She'd not done anything worth him paying for her to keep a roof over her sorry head.
You're welcome. He answered snidely, just as his waffles were ready, then turned his phone off and went to the sitting room to watch trash TV, whilst stuffing his face with food.
She wasn't worth forty quid a night. Not for the amount of fear she'd already caused him.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 am

She ignored the buzzing in her pocket, not caring enough to see what retort he had sent her. it was quite a walk to the hostel, since the pub had been on the other side of town, and when she got there the blinding pain in the back of her head was unbearable. Smoothing her hair down to try and look a little presentable, she entered the building. It was obviously newly built, the lobby smelled of paint, and dust sheets still covered some of the furniture, but it wasn't busy at all. Maybe people didn't know about this place.
"I need somewhere to stay." She approached the receptionist.
"Of course, we have a lot of free spaces, I'll put you in room 28. May I have your name please?"
"Um..." She stammered, picking at the first name that came to mind, her mother's. "Rachel. Rachel Quinzel."

Once she was handed the key and gave money for the first night, she headed up to the room.it was clean at least, with a comfortable bed and a nice bathroom, but the window access was next to none. Cursing, she threw her stuff on the bed and went to have a very hot shower.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next