Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 10 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 am

((They sure are. XD I might need to get Nico one of those little baby harnesses. He goes wandering off too often.))

Nico rolled around and murmured pointlessly about how beautiful the place smelt, until he soon ended up on his back, limbs flopped back in all directions, his bare chest rising and falling slowly.
He caught a whiff of alcohol, and shamelessly sniffed himself. Well, it certainly wasn't him.
Frowning, he pulled himself onto all fours and followed the scent like a bloodhound right to the corner of the bed, where Harley was sat.
Still sniffing like a dog, he followed the scent over her shoulder, resting his chin on it as he glanced at her hands. There was no bottle there, but she'd definitely been at it whilst he'd been vomiting in the bathroom.
“You smell intoxicating.” He told her, in a very unromantic voice, and turned his head to small her face. What he really meant was she smelt of alcohol, and he wanted some of it. But he didn't tell her this.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content] - Page 10 Empty Re: Rorahkins and Dreamehkins off on another whirlwind adventure ;D [Mature Content]

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 am

((I now have images of Harley taking Nico for walkies around the street or getting him one of those baby bouncers that you can fit into the doorframe. Yes.)) 

Harley sat silently on the edge of the bed whilst he sniffed around. She stared at nothing in particular, her body wavering every so often as she blinked slowly at the hazy mess that was the rest of the room.
"You smell intoxicating." 
He was right, to be fair. She did radiate the smell of alcohol which probably didn't smell that attractive, although it definitely felt good. She didn't reply, she knew that her words would have slurred and her voice cracked, but simply glanced down to see his face incredibly close to hers, and not for the first time she felt the urge to slap him. Or kiss him. 
Slowly, tentatively, she stretched forwards towards him, her lips parting slightly, all thought or emotion thrown out the window, and she did exactly that. Unsure of what his initial reaction might be, she quickly brought her face closer to his and kissed him, hard. 

Something sober Harley wouldn't have had the courage to do.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:08 pm

((That would be ideal. Maybe get him a dummy to shut him up? XD))

Nico didn't need persuading. The second Harley kissed him he responded, curling his fists around the sheets by his knees. It was like his brain had stopped working, or that his animalistic desires had taken over any sense he might have had. Well, that had disappeared as soon as he'd picked up the tequila bottle.
All he knew was that he wanted her company. Needed it, desperately. Nothing else mattered. That's what the alcohol told him, anyway.
Slowly, but surely, he began to back away from her slowly towards the centre of the bed – more because he didn't want to fall off the side in the state he was in, since it would probably kill the mood and make him vomit again. As Harley turned round he got up onto his knees, bringing her face in his hands and pulling it up with him. His lips never left hers.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 pm

((Maybe one of those walker thingies that you put your baby in with the plastic frame on wheels around it with toys on it. I can see him becoming very preoccupied with that. Nico pleaseeee don't vomit that would be such a mood killer omfg)) 

Harley twisted around so she was facing him, and slowly, blindly, brought her knees up to the bed so she was kneeling at his level. Her eyes clamped shut, she brought her hands up, entwining her fingers in his damp hair at the back of his head, the other hand gently touching his waist. Her cold skin met his, the warm, damp firmness causing her fingertips to tingle. 
Water droplets ran down her hand and into the sleeve of her leather jacket, which she untangled herself from, throwing it away from the bed. Her breathing became rapid and erratic, and more than once, she had to detatch herself and breathe.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 pm

((Naturally. XD I quite like this guy drunk. He's fun. Cool ))

If Nico had still been dressed by that point, he'd have been ripping his clothes off his body like Tarzan. His cheeks flushed with lust as he felt Harley wriggle out of her jacket and throw it somewhere on the floor. He couldn't care less where it had gone.
It was then when he felt his hands wandering, mostly around her head and shoulders ((sure.XD)), caressing her cheeks, knotting his fingers through her hair, and clutching her shirt, as if it would come off itself. His coordination was too far gone to do it himself, so he left that duty to her.
They both had to keep breaking away for breath, but that was half to to with the dehydration the alcohol had caused.

((You can decide when to time-skip.Razz It depends if they're going to go all the way, although just a heads up, Nico's going to wake up in the night.))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:33 pm

((They can go all the way if you want, more fun if he wakes up with a splitting headache Wink )) 

The heat in the room was becoming unbearable, and soon her tshirt was the next to go, lifting it over her head and throwing it with the jacket all in one motion. She barely managed to prise herself off of him long enough to do so, and when she did, it was to put two hands on his chest and firmly force him backwards onto his back. It didn't take much.

((Ew short post. Time skippy-doo?))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 pm

((Naturally. XD Might as well make his life Hell while we're at it.))

Nico was worried at first that when she was pushing him away that he was never going to get her back, and he could feel his animalistic desires slowly taking over, and he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to hold back if it got too much for her.
But it turns out she was doing what he didn't have the coordination for. Within seconds he'd gone from staring at her face to openly gaping at her chest. But then she pushed him back on the bed, and he felt a nervous chuckle leave his lips. She sure was the one in charge.
From then on he let his desires take over, and obeyed her every command. Soon enough it was hard to tell where his body ended and hers began.

“Harlequin... No, stay away from me. Please...”
It was hours later, and Nico was running in his sleep, thrashing blindly to the monsters that weren't physically there, tears streaming down his face. “Stay away from her... Amy! Amy, get out of here! She'll... NO!”
He screamed, sobbing into the sheets, and curled up into a foetal position like a frightened child. The nightmares had got worse. Only short and momentary before Amy's death, they were now on full storm, bothering him every night. He drank to forget them, but this only repressed to memories so he would suffer the horrors every night in his sleep.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:03 pm

((Who's Amy? Or is it supposed to be Alice? *confused* xD)) 

Harley slept soundly most of the night. At one point she had groggily woken up and got some water from the tap in the bathroom, the cool night air making her bare skin tingle, although she had stumbled back into bed before the events of a few hours ago actually hit home. She had fallen straight into what she thought was an empty bed and resumed her sleeping. 
That was until about 3.35am. At first it was just some movement and a distant noise next to her that made her stir a little, but still absorbed in her dreams, she pulled the covers over her ears and carried on sleeping. 
Then came the crying, and the thrashing. With an annoyed but half asleep grunt, she half-opened her eyes into the darkness and peered at the space next to her. The covers ballooned out over the shape of a body, and then realisation hit her that she was in fact naked.

“Harlequin... No, stay away from me. Please...” 
Harley stared at the shape, barely being able to make out Nico's face in the darkness. Her heart began beating out a frantic rhythm, and by now she was fully awake. The room had suddenly turned a lot colder. "Nico." She whispered, shuffling over to his side of the bed a bit more, bunching up the covers in one fist to keep her bare chest concealed. "Nico?" She lay a warm hand on his shoulder and shook it a little. Trying to pull him from whatever nightmarish situation he was in. Her eyes searched over what parts of his body were visible, beads of sweat rolling from his skin. "Nico!" 
She sounded more panicked now, and tears stung her eyes which she blinked back furiously. "Nico come on, wake up." She shook him oncemore.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 pm

((Oh right, yeah. XD That whore person.
I have work in the morning, so going to go to bed now. I'll be up for Rping from around 6/7 onwards. Smile ))

Nico stirred with a jolt, nearly punching the face above him in his surprise. It took him a few moments to remember it had just been a nightmare – though events in it were true – but even when his vision cleared he was overwhelmed with confusion. Why was Harley in his bed?
Wiping the tears roughly away with his fists, he wriggled out of the covers to cool himself off, when he realised with a look of horror that he had nothing on. Not even socks. Crap.
“What-” Then, just to make things worse, his head began to throb as if a mini version of Thor was bashing against each side of his brain with a mallet.
Swearing, he started to massage his temples with his eyes closed. “W-why are you... Are we...” He'd been in many situations like this, but he just didn't want to think about the truth that was staring him in the face.
“I guess you heard me. Hm.” He grunted, his voice gritty due to the amount of screaming he'd been doing.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 pm

((Okay, talk to you then! Night!)) 

She flinched back when he snapped his eyes open, taking her by surprise. She looked at him with a troubled expression, and only now did she notice the slight throbbing of pain at her temples.

"What-" He started . Obviously she could remember more of what happened than him. Harley pulled the covers higher over herself, grateful that in the dark light he couldn't see her blush. Obviously the demon hangover had begun, because he cut his sentence short, and she didn't hear anything else from his direction for a few more moments. "W-why are you...Are we..."

All she could do was shrug awkwardly. "I guess so." She sniffed, her voice tired and cracking. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and tried but failed to stifle a yawn. "Look..." She started, but how could she possibly make sense of what had happened? You were so drunk and you wanted to have fun so I got drunk too to try and justify it, does that make it okay? Not in a million years. On the edge of her vision she could still see the empty vodka bottle cast aside on the floor. There was the gun too. The gun that he had brought with him for some reason that she had shoved in the waistband of her jeans. It was lying on the floor, discarded halfway across the room.
Her eyes searched what she could see of his face for any kind of help, but his eyes were closed and his hands were gently massaging his temples, casting long shadows over his face. 

"I guess you heard me. Hm." 
She nodded slightly, but realised that he couldn't see her, so she just stayed silent. He had been having a nightmare about...her. He was traumatised by something that she, herself had done. Perhaps not intentionally done, but it was her own actions that had caused him to wake up screaming in the middle of the night. He was scared of her. She tried to swallow past the rising lump in her throat. But suddenly she was fighting back tears, her expression contorted into one of pain, her hands were shaking and she buried her face in her hands and tried to calm her breathing, all this time trying to stay as quiet as she could so Nico wouldn't ask. 

Raising her head, she stared off at the darkness shrouded room, her eyes stinging and her heart hammering. "I need to...I need a coffee." She turned away, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and getting dressed as quick as she could without revealing herself too much. "I'm going out." She said, her tone final and not demanding of any argument. Reaching for the backpack on the top shelf, she didn't bother putting it on before she was already at the door. When she opened it, light flooded into the room from the hallway outside, which made her grunt and shield her eyes for a moment. Before she left, she turned and looked back at Nico, and it was then that she realised how awful she must have looked. Her hair was tangled and matted, her clothes hurriedly put on and she probably had dark circles under her eyes. "I'm so sorry." She sighed pathetically. It wasn't for sleeping with him that she was apologising for. 

((May as well make it a decent post before bed xD))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:06 pm

((Sorry I haven't been on, worked later than usual and ended up playing piano none-stop from 1 till half 5, and didn't even get any tips. -_- I'm shattered. For some reason playing piano so long feels like I've done a full body workout. Razz ))

Nico was too dazed, too tired to digest Harley's reaction, and the darkness kept him from being able to see her expression. He wished he could, because he felt like an idiot having being caught having night terrors, crying and screaming. Not to mention the fact he was completely naked. She couldn't see all of him now, but she had seen it. And the light from between the curtains was wide enough that if he mood, it would shine right on his-
I need to...I need a coffee
Just then, the bed dipped as Harley got out, and even in his tired state, with his sticky, tear-stained face and banging headache, he wished the lights were on so he could see her. All of her. He knew she was hot, and seeing her would refresh a few memories he'd lost. ((Yeah, that's why you wanna see her backside. -_-))
Nico was sure the hotel room would have a kettle and a few servings of coffee, but after a few minutes he was sure he couldn't hear her making herself a hot cup of it. He could hear her changing though. Taking the advantage that she was busy, Nico quickly scrambled around for his clothes and followed the light that appeared to the door. Harley was all ready to leave.
I'm going out.” She told him firmly, like it wasn't up for discussion. Then, he might have seen a flicker of sadness cross over the side of her face that was glowing from the cheap, yellow lights outside, and she apologised quietly.
He wasn't sure what she was apologising for, but he sire as hell wasn't going to let it end there.
“Harl.” he croaked, zipping up his jeans and following her out. He still didn't have a shirt on, and was shivering with the cold sweat glistening his shoulders. “Harley, wait.”
I don't want to be alone again.
“Don't leave. Not yet.”
Please don't leave me alone again.
He grabbed her hand, his eyes still raw from crying, and he intertwined their fingers together, sealing his grip further. It was true. He'd spent so long cowering on his own waiting for his father to come home. Or for the Harlequin to find him.
“Stay.” He begged tearfully. “Just for the night. Please.”
I don't care if this was just something meaningless. I just need someone to hug me and tell me it's going to be alright. Just once.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:07 pm

((Going to bed. I've been home alone all day, besides work, and the house is starting to creep me out. :(Too many moths!))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

((Okie dokie, g'night! Talk soon!)) 

"Harl." 
She turned to leave with a minuscule shake of her head.
"Harley, wait."
She paused, one foot already out into the corridor, half in and half out. She refused to look at him, and instead focused on the dulled repeating pattern on the carpet. In a gesture of frustration, she ran her fingers through her hair.
Everything inside her was screaming at her, telling her to move, to run, to stop being so stationary. The McDonalds around the corner would be open, she knew, and even though the coffee there tasted like toilet water, the lights were bright and the atmosphere quiet enough at this time in the morning that it would leave her undisturbed for a few hours until people started pouring in for breakfast. In the tense silence, she could hear the blood rushing in her ears and feel the pounding in her head magnified, only increasing her need for a strong caffeine drink. She was seriously considering just turning and leaving. 

Until she felt his hand grasp hers. 
"Don't leave. Not yet." 
The sensation of his cool skin on hers was enough to make her turn herself so she was facing him, and with the outside lights still spewing a weak and yellowed light she could see him completely. His hair was a tangled mess, his upper body glistening with beads of sweat, but it was the emotion that was so evident that kept her suspended there. It was the need on his face that prevented her from turning and walking away. 
"No one's ever said that to me before." Her gaze was locked on his face, her voice barely above a whisper. The look on her face was almost one of confusion, as if she was questioning the reasoning behind his statement. She looked down at his hand which had forced its way into hers, and found herself moving her fingers so they were completely connected with his. 

And suddenly all of her muscles relaxed, and her grip on the bag loosened, it falling to the floor with a dull thud. The only thing that didn't relax was her desperate grip on his hand. Her expression softened a little, and she tried to grasp for more words, as if there were no possible way she could express the thoughts passing through her mind. 
"Stay. Just for the night. Please." 
His desperate tone caused that relentless lump in her throat to rise again, and before she knew it, Harley had released the strap of the bag completely and stepped forwards, bridging the gap between them, and flung her arms around his shoulders. She buried her face into the soft curvature between his neck and shoulder, and for the first time in her life she felt the warm flush of belonging. He actually wanted her to stay. They weren't just empty words, he properly meant it...She stayed there for a few moments in silence, feeling his bare skin pressed against her lips, before she inhaled, breathing in his smell and nodded. Her face still hidden in his collarbone, her words were muffled. "Okay." 

((I don't know why I write so much before I go to sleep, I really don't. I don't think I have any more emotions left after this post oh God Nico better be damn well pleased because this basically made me sob))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 am

((I don't know why you do, either. XD But awwww, these two. <3 It's so twisted, and cute at the same time.))

Harley remained still for so long that Nico felt his heart slowly begin to sink in his chest. It ached for her, for someone, for Alice, for everyone he'd ever lost, and he was terrified. Terrified of being alone again. It was evident in his expression. His pink, swollen eyelids didn't mask the nights of crying he'd wasted in the past, and the considerable amount of loneliness he felt whenever he went to sleep at night.
He watched Harley's eyes change and finally, after a long wait, she came to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and digging her face into his neck. He didn't hesitate. He envoloped his embrace around her, his hands linking at the small of her back and pulling her close. It was not a lusting gesture. He wanted her to hug her all night, wipe away his tears.
Okay.” She told him finally, and at this he bowed his head to her shoulder and let the tears come. He'd given up fighting.
With that, he staggered back to the bed, bringing her with him, and curled up under the covers with her. No longer was he the lusting pretty boy everyone knew him as. He was a terrified little boy, and he needed comfort. He needed to be told he wasn't alone.
From then on he gripped to her like he was drowning and Harley was his oxygen, sobbing into her shoulder, gripping the material of her shirt, and knotting his legs with hers. It was like even the Harlequin could pull them apart.
“Thank you.” He whispered when it seemed he'd finally run out of tears. “Thank you...” His lips traced the damp skin of her neck, and he seemed to shrink into himself like a baby, letting her hold him,, stroke his hair, whatever she wanted. She would know why he was thanking her.

((Going for a napadoodle. Wink Talk soon.))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 am

As soon as she had whispered her response, she felt his body shake with rattling sobs that heaved through his entire being, and the weight of his head on her shoulder. This only made her squeeze him tighter, and as he pulled her away, she threw the bag away to the corner and shut the door with her foot, hearing it softly click shut behind them. And then they were both in the darkness again, where sight was useless and sounds were magnified by the deafening silence that enclosed them. 
She felt the soft sheets beneath her, and protectively, she pulled them over them both and let him cry. The entire time she said nothing, just sat in silence and listened, her hand curled around the back of his head, stroking his soft hair gently. 

Leaning back, she rested her head against the headboard of the bed with a soft thud, and stared up at the ceiling for a little while. It was funny, how she knew three different ways to pick a lock and twenty eight different ways to disarm men twice her size, but she didn't know a single thing on how to comfort someone and tell them that it was going to be okay. Because in reality she knew that it wasn't going to be okay, and that if she told him it was, she'd only be lying to both him and herself. The mind-numbing truth was that the situation she had managed to stick herself in was un-winnable. The half of her that could only be unlocked by extreme emotions was terrifying, and the other half of her was terrified. She allowed herself to close her eyes for a little while, although she wasn't intending to sleep. Just rest. The sluggish thud of the pain behind her eyes had receded a little, although lingering in her mouth there was still the dullness of the alcohol mixed with the bitter taste of sleep. She had no money, nothing to her name whatsoever except for what she carried in her bag. And then there was her wanted status. Admittedly it was nothing compared to the cops' need to catch The Harlequin, but they still wanted Harley. She'd have to go back at some point. Back to prison, that was. If she didn't, she'd only have to lie even lower while they continued to up the price on her head. 

"Thank you."
Pulling herself back into the room, she glanced down at the dark form that was Nico, details of him becoming easier to see as the sun pulled itself closer to the horizon. He had stopped crying. "Thank you..." he repeated, seeming to hug her tighter, if it was at all possible. 
"You're welcome." She replied, resting her head on top of his. Her eyes glanced at the clock illuminated on the desk next to her. 4.55am
"Feel better now?" She asked him gently, feeling him trying to relax beside her. "So much for a good night's sleep, right." She sighed with a smile.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Finally when he felt his face dry up, and his chest cease to ache with the burst of emotion he'd suffered in the last hour or so, he felt himself calm down until he could almost feel complete bliss. It was like he'd found peace with his emotions, and he was no longer afraid of the world anymore. He might be in the future, but not right there. All because Harley had stayed by his side.
Releasing a long sigh he stretched out his long legs, and gently rested his cheek on her chest.
You're welcome.” She replied softly, stroking his hair. He made a soft, happy murmuring sound at the contact. He'd barely even noticed it before. “Feel better now?
He nodded, sniffing away the remaining blubber.
So much for a good night's sleep, right.
A soft noise left his lips, almost like a laugh, and he snuggled closer to her. “Right.” He croaked, then turned his head and kissed her warm neck. “Sorry if I've kept you awake. I'm not usually this bad at getting laid.” He murmured with a dry smile, and pulled back a tiny bit, just so he could see her face.
His father would kill him for sleeping with a wanted criminal, but hell, he'd do it again.
“Can I ask...” He began, scratching his head awkwardly. “Did we...? You know.” He glanced down at his crotch, as if that would explain his question.
Did we... 'do it'? Do you know if we used protection, or what?
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Harley's attention was focused on the slightly open curtains, the first rays of daylight starting to break through the gap in between them. 
"Sorry if I've kept you awake. I'm not usually this bad at getting laid."
His statement made her laugh, and she looked down at him fondly. "I'll take your word for it." She wrinkled her nose at him. "And for the record, me neither." 
She turned her head to look at the door as there was the sound of the shuffling of feet and the shadows of light passing briefly beneath the door, probably some people coming and going. 
"Can I ask..." 
She turned her head to look at him again, her eyebrows raised at his awkward tone. "Did we...? You know."
She shook her head a little, as if to question was he was asking. 
"Did we have sex?" She asked bluntly. "Well...yeah." She shrugged, almost as if it were commonplace, but the look on his face suggested that he was asking something different. She thought for a moment, her mouth open. "Oh! You mean...protection?" She frowned, smiling slightly. "Well..." Had they? "To be honest I really can't remember a bunch from last night so..." She shrugged again. 
Liar. You've consumed more alcohol and remembered more than last night. And you know you didn't.
Harley puffed out her cheeks and stared off into the darkness. "You know, I'll get it checked out. I'll do something." 
She tried to use a casual tone, but it ended up sounding a lot more worried than she intended, so she cleared her throat in the silence. It really would not do to end up- 
"Anyway. What are you gonna do today?" She asked, trying to get the topic of conversation anywhere but there. "I was going to visit some of my friends across town. Unless of course you wanted to do something?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Harley didn't seem very ashamed about the fact they'd been naked in bed together, and Nico admired her for this. There weren't many out there with confidence like her. Hell, there weren't any like her at all. She was amazing.
Did we have sex?” She asked him frankly, echoing his words, except adding the extra part he'd been too unsure to add. “Well... Yeah. Oh! You mean...protection?
He nodded.
Well... To be honest I really can't remember a bunch from last night so... You know, I'll get it checked out. I'll do something.
He nodded again, although she probably wouldn't see. He'd trust her on this. He'd trust she would use a morning after pill, and he also trusted she hadn't given him any embarrassing STI like pubic hair lice or something like that. It was probably a mistake to put so much faith into a criminal he didn't know much about, but after her reaction to him practically pouring his heart out to her he was sure she'd be sensible about it.
Anyway. What are you gonna do today? I was going to visit some of my friends across town. Unless of course you wanted to do something?
He thought for a moment. What did he do now? He couldn't even remember a time when he wasn't living in fear and looking over his shoulder. Hell, he should probably get a job.
“I was thinking I might look around for a job. I'd prefer something to distract me. You know?” He croaked, then yawned. All that crying had really tired him out.
“But I'll do that later. Can't be arsed yet.” He chuckled.
Well, it was 6am.
“Whereabouts are you headed? I might be able to give you a lift on the... The....” His eyes widened. “My bike! Where is it?”
Unbeknownst to Nico, he hadn't told Harley about his bike on purpose because at the time he'd wanted to get laid. This was probably a bad idea by this point.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:41 pm

“I was thinking I might look around for a job. I'd prefer something to distract me. You know?”
Harley nodded, mmming in agreement. "I've never had a job in my life." She shrugged awkwardly, smiling slightly. "I've never really...needed one." She looked away, lost in thought and slightly ashamed. The reason why she'd never needed one was because she'd always stolen from everyone else. Which in turn had ended her up in the slammer.
"Any idea what you wanna do? I could totally see you being a baglady in a Tesco." She teased, nudging him with a grin.  
"But I'll do that later. Can't be arsed yet. Where abouts are you headed?"
Harley shrugged. "Other side of town. Ain't seen Darren in years..." She trailed off, looking off into a corner of the room and staying silent for a few seconds. 
"I might be able to give you a lift on the...The..."
Her attention fixed back on him, her eyebrows raised. "My bike! Where is it?"
Harley frowned. "Hell Nico, I don't know! I didn't even know you had a bike. Maybe you left it at your house or something, I dunno. You were too busy trying not to fall over to tell me that you had one."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

((Heya. Smile How's school?))

Harley's reply wasn't convincing. “Hell Nico, I don't know! I didn't even know you had a bike. Maybe you left it at your house or something, I dunno. You were too busy trying not to fall over to tell me that you had one.
He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “I'm sure I came here on it, though.” She was a criminal. She'd probably stolen it.
Oh well, he'd have to get it off her at some point.
“Fine. Fine...” He raised his hands in defeat and flopped back on the bed. His brain bashed against his skull, causing his headache to reappear. Damned hangover. “But you're paying for my taxi.” He raised an eyebrow, lifting his lips into a teasing smirk. She'd bedded him that night. As if he was going to ask for a taxi fare after she'd sat and looked after all him all night.
He pursed his lips flirtatiously at her.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:41 pm

((School is good! I met this really adorable boy that I really like :') He likes Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead so it's like PLEASE MARRY ME or something. How's life treating you?)) 

She frowned at his unbelieving expression. “I'm sure I came here on it, though.”
Harley shook her head, forcibly trying not to look guilty even though she blatantly hadn't done anything wrong, which to him probably looked very suspicious. It was a nice bike though. 
She watched him flop back onto the bed, watching his expression twist in pain for a fraction of a second. Poor guy was still suffering the after effects of the tequila. "But you're paying for my taxi." 
In a second she was looking at him furiously, her eyebrows knitted together in frustration. 
"Come on, that's not fair!" She started, but as soon as her head registered his playful expression, she thumped him on the shoulder perhaps a little harder than intended. "Not funny. You can bloody well walk home for that." She leaned back, sliding down so that her head was resting on his bare chest. Pressing her cheek to the warmth of his skin, she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "Can't you just stay here? It's too early to go anywhere anyway." She muttered, curling up next to him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:02 pm

((Marry him. Very Happy Or, like, keep a mini one as a pet. XD My chinese friend has a guy totally falling for her, but she's totally oblivious to it. It's so frustrating, because he's absolutely adorable and cute and you just want to pinch his cheeks and everything. XD
Life is okay. Smile I've been a bit depressed for the last week, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Just going through a few hard times, is all.

I've decided these two are adorable. XD * swoons* ))

Harley's reaction was priceless, although the thump Nico received in the arm wasn't quite so pleasant. He yelped like a child and cradled his aching arm with a dramatic sulk. But she didn't apologise.
Not funny. You can bloody well walk home for that.
Nico pulled a face. “But my bike...” He began tiredly, then finally gave up on the argument. He'd make an amazing husband if he kept this up, although he wwouldn't get anywhere.
He felt her lean back against him, and press her cheek against his chest. The liquer in his system was still affecting his thinking, and even after such an emotionl night all he could think about was how hot she was, and the fact that, in reality, he never wanted to leave that bed as long as she was there with him.
"Can't you just stay here? It's too early to go anywhere anyway.
“Oh, well...” He released a long breath out of his puffed out cheeks, like the thought of staying with her was a chore rather than a pleasure. “I guess, since you're begging for my company, I'll maybe stay a little while.” He teased, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, shooting her a cheeky look. “If it pleases you.”
In reality he'd been the first to beg her to stay, but he preferred to forget that moment for a while. Now he had nothing to worry about and a beautiful girl under his arm. Nothing else mattered.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:52 pm

((AND HES SINGLE HOLY SHIT. Beg pardon for grammar mistakes, on ma phone))

Harley looked up at him and rolled her eyes, sighing. She hoped that he would quit his whining, but similarly she hoped that his bike was okay. He came across as the kind of person who'd maim or seriously injure someone who so much as laid a finger on his bike. "Yes, it would please me." She said, resting her cheek back on his chest, heaving a heavy,fulfilled sigh. She lifted her arm up and wrapped it around his waist so she was hugging him as though he were a huge soft animal, and the heat from his skin was enough to warm her enough to not want to have to extract the covers from under him. All in all, she was happy. She smiled to herself a little, and closing her eyes she allowed herself to sleep for just a bit longer.

((I have an idea, what if nico asks her to come along to see a friend -maybe his friend can help him out when he finds his bike scratched or something- but little does he know that his friend's sister has a lot of 'history' with harley *ensue v/ awkward situations*
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm

((Get in there, girl!! ;D))

And good idea. Razz That would be very fun. Then Nico would be like 'Do you guys... um... know each other?' o.- ))

They lay in silence for a while, until Nico finally realised Harley had gone to sleep. He glanced down fondly at her, watching her breathing, feeling it hit his bare torso softly. It tickled for a moment, and it was a welcoming feeling. Until...
“Um-” He shuffled awkwardly, and began wriggling away from her. This was short-lived, because he soon grabbed the covers and yanked them up to his shoulders, then hesitantly covered Harley with the covers also.
“I... Er...” He blushed. “Have a banana in my... In my pocket.” He admitted, unable to reach her gaze. Despite whatever amorous activity they may have done all that night, he still couldn't admit anything personal without being faintly embarassed around her. What did it mean?
That he was a wuss, no doubt.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 am

((He's so sweet and quite quiet, but when you talk to him about stuff he likes he's so nice and friendly and EEP)) 

Harley was sleeping quiet peacefully before Nico decided to move. Groaning when her restless slumber was interrupted, she opened her eyes and yawned sleepily. "Wh-" She sat up, feeling the sheets tickle her bare arms and rubbing her eyes she stared at Nico with an unimpressed expression. 
“I... Er...” He looked awkward.“Have a banana in my... In my pocket.” 
It took a few seconds for her tired brain to comprehend what he really meant, but when she did, she sighed. 
"Don't flatter yourself." She grumbled, pushing her hair from her face. It was light enough in the room now that she could take note of his expression, and by the way that his face had flushed red and the use of his fumbling tone that he wasn't kidding. 
She sighed, and pushed back the covers, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and stretching, extending her arms to as far as they'd reach and yawning again. Harley looked over her shoulder at him with an expression that was mostly annoyance but ever so slightly pitiful. "What am I going to do with you?" She sighed again. 

((She seems to be doing a lot of sighing))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next