Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD)

2 posters

Go down

We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD) Empty We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD)

Post  Batcat Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 pm

So... I made the thread. Lemme make the starter xD
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD) Empty Re: We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD)

Post  Rorah Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 pm

*bows to thread*

My lawd. It is so beautiful.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD) Empty Re: We Ship Avengers So Hard (Rorah + Batty xD)

Post  Batcat Thu May 31, 2012 3:01 pm

The slight breeze ruffled his hair. The man was standing on a balcony of one of the lower floors of the tower, bathed in the silver moonlight. A few people were walking by below him. Fewer than normal, actually.
He allowed a small smile, because he knew it was because of him. With all of his killings lately, people were being more precautious. Good for them. It just made his life a bit easier. He didn’t need to cover his tracks to much.
The assassin slowly looked around, and stopped when he spotted a pretty young girl. She was about 19 or 20, with short red hair. She was dressed in some revealing clothing, making him guess what industry she worked for. Her dark green eyes darter around nervously, as if she knew he was there, but not quite sure where. How familiar she seemed.
He chuckled and decided she may as well be his victim for the night. It wasn’t likely anyone would miss her. Slowly, he held his weapon up, waiting until she was directly below to fire. He took a moment to appreciate the woman – she was gorgeous and had a great body – before releasing and watching as the missile embedded itself in her temple. She collapsed to the ground in a heap and he congratulated himself. No one had seen him.
With that, he bounded away off the rooftop and climbed the fire escape to the ground.

No one had seen him, except for Tony Stark. The man stood by the glass window in his tower, rubbing his beard with a calculating look. Silly assassin. He should have looked behind. No use in getting himself all that work done only to be shot from behind.
He saw the man fire his weapon – and probably kill someone – before running away and climbing down like a monkey. Tony sighed and walked over to the phone, glass of beer in hand.
“Natasha? I need you over here as soon as possible. We’ve got ourselves an assassin… and I think you’d enjoy taking out one of your rivals, am I right?”
The muffled response on the other end was clearly a yes.
“Right. See you soon. I’ll make sure to keep the bed warm for you.”
He held the phone away from his ear, as the stream of obscenities that flew through was loud enough for him to clearly understand at the distance. When she was done, he hung up and drained the rest of his beer before heading upstairs. He needed to sleep.

[["I Ship Stony Hardcore.]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu May 31, 2012 3:16 pm

[[I ship everyone. HARDCORE]]

Bruce hadn't stopped. All day he had been busy in his laboratory deep in the heart of NYC, only pausing when his lab assistant placed a caring hand on his arm and told him that he should probably take a break outside. "I told you," he said, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day "I'm fine. I have it under control Tanya, I promise." He gave her a brief smile, before turning back to his experiments. When he finally decided to stop, he placed his day's work in an incubator and pulled off his lab coat, hanging it up outside the door as he left. He nodded a brief goodbye to the other staff as he left, but his eye was caught on a tv mounted on a wall bracket in the reception area. He grabbed the remote behind the reception desk and flicked up the volume, listening intently to what the reporter was saying.
"The cause of death was unknown, but it is likely that the male, of 27 years, was poisoned as traces of deadly substances were found at his last known location."
Bruce raised his eyebrows. Whoever had done it wasn't that careful, he could probably tell what the poison was and how long it had taken to kill the poor man if he was allowed access. Or if he wanted. He walked out, pushing the swinging doors and walking down the street, it seemed like night never really settled on New York, the sidewalks were always flooded with city lights and the orange sheen of the street lamps.
{added some stuff below here}
He walked the three blocks to his apartment, it was never worth flagging down a taxi for that kind of distance. Besides, the traffic in the center was awful. As he ascended to his penthouse, Bruce entered the room to the welcoming buzz of the lights flicking on. His apartment wasn't the tallest building around, everyone left people like Tony Stark to do things like that. He walked over to the huge window on the side of the building and looked out, he could just see the tip of the Stark building above the other hi-rises. Bruce snorted a laugh. Stark wasn't the kind of person he looked up to, a self-centered billionaire who took what people had done and made his own version, but bigger, better and more expensive. Of course, Bruce did admire him in some respects; Stark's alter ego was far better than his, and just a little less destructive. Of course, no one could believe that he was 'Iron Man'. What, a handsome, young billionaire wanted to fight crime? For some people it was too much.
Bruce took off his tie and draped it over the back of a chair, and walked over to the kitchen unit where he poured himself a drink. He didn't want to sleep, he didn't feel tired enough to. Anyway, he liked saying up at night. He held a certain disdain for the noisy traffic during the day and the low drone of pedestrian life, as if it were almost too much for him.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down