Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:11 am

(( Click me! Very Happy Sooooo cute. <3 And so fitting. I almost cried. :') ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature) Empty Re: Polo and Dreameh's VERY short RP. For real this time. (Mature)

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

((That just made me cry, too... Sad So CUTE!!! ))

Dane swatted his boyfriend's hand away when he caressed the back of his neck, because it was beginning to tickle, and he was giggling stupidly. "Oh, yeah, we can do that too." He grinned. "You know... After I've stolen your duvet."

When they arrived back, shiverring and cold, they both fled to warm themselves up, and Dane caught the blanket that was tossed at his face. He wrapped it around himself immediately, then grabbed some pyjamas and waddled to the bathroom. He showered for a few minutes, and when he came out of the bathroom in his pyjamas, hair still soaking, a huge grin was on his face.
He noticed the hot chocolate and smiled fondly to himself, then vaulted over the couch to get it, sitting back down with it cupped in his hands. It had cooled just enough not to burn his tongue, and the sugar warmed his tastebuds.
He sat back, cross-legged, and rested his head on the cushion behind him, staring at the ceiling. He was as happy as he could possibly be, and the smile didn't leave his face.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

((I know, right?! So touching. I love you ))

Sloan eventually returned from his bedroom dressed in warm winter pajamas, and a fluffy white gown which - though he'd never admit it - used to belong to Cheryl.
It made him look rather more gay than he was comfortable with, but he was too cold to care. And besides - he and Dane had long since passed the 'showing off' point in their relationship.
He limped back into the lounge - his leg playing up slightly in the cold - and flopped down on the couch beside Dane, grabbing his mug of hot chocolate and taking a good swig.
"What're you so happy about?" He asked, casting his boyfriend a sideways glare. After a moment's thought, he snatched the blanket that he had given Dane, and pulled it over himself, too, shifting closer to his boyfriend.
He finished his hot chocolate in a few greedy gulps, then set it back down, and Leaned happily against Dane.
After a while, he found himself resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder - absentmindedly watching some lame soap on the TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 am

Dane turned when he saw Sloan wander into the lounge in a peculiar white dressing gown which, when he felt it against his skin, was wonderfuly soft. He contemplated stealing it and taking it for himself, but he was rather fond of his face, and he didn't want to get it hurt.
"Must I have a reason to be happy?" He mused, still grinning, and sipped away at his hot chocolate whilst his boyfriend snuggled up beside him. He just found it amusing how boiling he was now, and Sloan still looked rather cold, even in his dressing gown.
Dane surrendered his blanket and gulped down the rest of his hot chocolate, then wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's neck, pulling him closer. He was perfectly happy just in his pyjamas. In fact... He was almost getting too warm...
"We do watch some crap, don't we?" He mumbled, watching boredly as two people started screaming over each other over their lover cheating on them with the other. He'd never been into those types of shows, and hopefully never would be.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 am

(('Glare' was totally supposed to be 'glance' XD Haha! Sooooorry, I accidentally turned Sloan into an asshole. Razz ))

"Speak for yourself." Sloan retorted, snuggling closer to Dane in an uncharacteristically loving fashion, "I'm not watching. The TV was just on this channel already."
He warmed up quickly next to Dane, and after a while he grew irritated, and shoved his boyfriend away so he could wriggle out of the gown.
"It's a little too gay." He admitted, tossing it casually aside, "Even for me."
Feeling considerably better, Sloan smiled, and leaned toward Dane again, dropping a peck on his cheek.
He had been rather more affectionate than usual since their conversation the night before - and especially since his conversation with Claire.
Perhaps it frightened him... How close he had come to pushing Dane out of his life.
"I had a good time tonight." He murmured, lifting his head, and letting his lips explore the hollow under Dane's jaw.
"Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 am

((Lol! Don't worry, I just saw it as a playful glare Wink ))

Dane shrugged, and stole the dressing gown for himself. Not to wear, of course. To hug, like a little child. By the way he looked, all that was missing was a nappy and a sucking thumb, and he could well have been mistaken for one. Unlike Sloan, he really didn't care how 'gay' he looked.
Dane noticed soon enough that Sloan was acting suspiciously 'lovey dovey', at least, more than usual. He shot his boyfriend a look when he was pecked on the cheek, wondering exactly what the catch would be, then shrugged and accepted it with a cheesy smile. He certainly wouldn't push away affection, even if it was more than he usually got.
"I had a good time tonight. Thank you."
Dane chuckled, leaning into the touch on his jaw. He had to admit; he felt well and truly loved.
"You don't have to thank me." He said, running a hand through Sloan's thick hair. "It was your idea. Besides..." He looked back at the TV, although he wasn't actually watching it. "The date hasn't finished yet."
He looked down at Sloan with a flirtatious eyebrow raised. "And I'm not going to ask you what you put in your hot chocolate, since you're acting suspiciously nice... But, what the hell..." He grabbed Sloan's head and kissed it loudly, before turning and shifting onto his back, resting his head on the chair arm.
"Whatever it is, you should have it more often." He teased, reaching up and poking Sloan's nose randomly. "I enjoy seeing you happy."

Last edited by Dreambug has a Polo <3 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos -_-)
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 am

Sloan met Dane's flirtatious gaze questioningly, wondering what exactly his boyfriend had in mind.
He didn't bother moving, because he was too comfortable with his head resting against Dane's shoulder. It didn't last long, however, because the next moment Dane kissed him noisily on the head, and he was forced to vacate his spot on his boyfriend's shoulder.
Grumbling mutinously to himself, Sloan sat up and turned to face Dane, who was lying back on the couch.
He ignored Dane's teasing - though he was somewhat glad that he had noticed how 'nice' Sloan was being. He really was trying, after all.
Dane poked him in the nose, then, and Sloan pulled a face, swatting his boyfriend's hand away.
"I enjoy seeing you happy." Dane said, and Sloan smiled in response.
"I've got you to thank for that." He replied, reaching out and squeezing Dane's hand.
"It's about time I stopped moping around, anyway. I haven't been this happy in a while." He smiled mildly, and a laid a hand on Dane's head. He cocked his head slightly to one side, and his lips split into a subtle grin.
He really was... Truly happy. It was a strange feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 am

Dane wasn't sure what he'd done, but he knew if he asked he'd probably kill the mood, so he stayed quiet. If Sloan was happy, you didn't question it. Simple as.
He smiled, though, when his hand was squeezed, and intertwined his fingers with Sloan's lovingly. He didn't really know what he'd done that made Sloan so happy, since he'd only acted in the way he always did, but it didn't matter.
"You have a nice smile." He complimented, watching Sloan's expression as he felt his touch on his head, and Sloan's head cocked to one side. He looked like a puppy ( I love you ), all innocent and curious.
He nearly laughed at this comparison. Sloan was far from innocent.
"So..." He said conversationally. "Tomorrow's my day off. Kind of... I'm at the cafe in the afternoon. But if you behave, you can come and have a cup of coffee and a doughnut or something..." He narrowed his eyes. "But only if you behave. Keep it in your pants, and keep your hands to yourself when you see me in my amazing pinny, arsehole."
He reached up and brushed a hand through Sloan's hair, messing it up as best he could, although it ended up just flopping back into it's usual style.
"So we can lounge around all morning, if you want."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

"You have a nice smile." Dane said, ad Sloan struggled not to beam at these words. Usually he didn't go fishing for compliments, but with his confidence at rock bottom, he really did need to hear them - and Dane's approval meant the world to him...
"Oh, stop it." He muttered, though it was obvious from his expression that he didn't mean that.
"Tomorrow's my day off. Kind of... I'm at the cafe in the afternoon. But if you behave, you can come and have a cup of coffee and a doughnut or something..."
Sloan's head jerked up at this, and he stared wide-eyed at Dane, his grin slowly creeping wider.
Had his boyfriend really just said that?
"But only if you behave. Keep it in your pants, and keep your hands to yourself when you see me in my amazing pinny, arsehole."
Sloan disregarded this, just grinning all the more.
"Aw, come on!" He teased, "I wanna feel up a hot waitress."
He poked Dane playfully in the chest, and chuckled to himself, "But if you're so shy, then I promise I'll behave. But only if I get to misbehave tomorrow morning..."
With a devious smirk, he pecked Dane's forehead - then climbed ungracefully over him, and stood up.
"I'm making soup." He announced. "If you want something else, do it yourself."
Ruffling Dane's hair briefly, Sloan trotted off to the kitchen, humming cheerfully to himself, and began scratching through the cupboards.
It really was remarkable how much his mood had improved since that morning.
And all it took was a good, old fashioned slap of common sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Dane glared up at Sloan at his 'waitress' comment, eyes like daggers, and contemplated shoving his foot in the man's mouth to shut him up. But he was stopped when he was poked in the chest, and flinched with a childish grin. Damn Sloan... He knew fair well that Dane was insanely ticklish.
"But if you're so shy, then I promise I'll behave. But only if I get to misbehave tomorrow morning..."
Dane regarded this, sighed, then nodded. That was a fair deal, as long as he didn't need to throw Sloan out of the cafe for harassing him. His boss wasn't the sort of person who'd sack him for being kissed by his boyfriend, especially if the place was empty - it usually was - but he didn't want to create a bad impression.
He wrinkled his nose when Sloan kissed his brow, and scrunched his face up when he climbed over him, nearly kicking him in the face.
"Soup sounds good." He said, pulling the dressing gown up to his face, and resting on it as if it were a pillow. He couldn't help it... He adored soft things.
"Oh, there's minestrone in the cupboard next to the sugar." He called over his shoulder. "There might be some tomato in there too. But there's definitely a couple of cans of chicken if you want to make two in the same pan."
He shrugged, slumped the dressing gown over his shoulder and stood, wandering to the kitchen where Sloan was preparing the soup. He came in from behind and wrapped his arms around the man's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder.
"Sloany..." He mused, closing his eyes and pressing his cheek against Sloan's in a cheesy, extremely girly fashion. "You're just missing a pinny." He whispered cheekily. "D'you want to borrow mine?"
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Sloan scratched through the cupboards, managing to find the correct ingredients with Dane's help, and soon he had made a start on a decent soup. After a while, Dane appeared behind him, and he cast his boyfriend a sharp glance - but he didn't have the heart to shrug him off.
"Sloany... You're just missing a pinny. D'you want to borrow mine?"
At this, Sloan swung around and poked Dane sharply in the chest.
"Oi!" He scolded, "'Sloany' is not going to work for me. And I'm not even going to mention your little pinny comment. Really, Dane."
He chuckled, and ruffled Dane's hair. "If you damage my ego, buddy, I'll have to go all tough guy on you again."
With a teasing wink, he turned his back on Dane, and began stirring the soup again.
He had it ready in a few more minutes, and served a large bowl for both Dane and himself.
"Enjoy." He said, handing Dane the steaming bowl, "Or suffer my wrath."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 pm

"Woah."Dane raised his hands in defeat, as if Sloan really had picked a loaded gun up and pointed it at him. However, the look on his face wasn't of surprise or anxiety, if was of innocence. Pure innocence, purer than even Dane could usually muster.
"Heaven help me if you go 'tough guy'." He mused. "Your very scary when you go 'tough guy', especially when you're horny." He winked cheekily, backing away.
He shrugged and fussed over his boyfriend until tea was ready, then accepted his bowl of soup with a ravenous look.
"Enjoy. Or suffer my wrath."
Dane made a face that was supposed to look like horror, his mouth shaped into a huge 'O', but it ended up looking more comical than anything else. He grabbed a spoon and dropped it into his bowl, twisting his body round and pecking Sloan's cheek. "Thank you, my love."
He couldn't remember when, but at some point between Sloan making soup and that moment Dane had decided to call Sloan as many annoying names as he could possibly think of. He'd pay for it before work in the morning, but it was worth it.
He found his spot on the sofa again and sipped curtly at his soup, although he was rather hungry. In fact, after a few spoonfuls, he gave up all his dignity and drank it out of the bowl.
By the time he was done he had a chicken soup moustache, a headache and was now sweating from the warmth, contrary to how cold he'd been when he first got into the house.
"I thinkk we should have ice cream for afters." He decided outloud. "It's too warm now."
He turned back to his boyfriend and grinned stupidly, not bothering to remove the moustache from his lips.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:34 pm

"You're very scary when you go 'tough guy', especially when you're horny."
"You know you love it." Sloan retorted unconcernedly, taking his bowl of soup, and walking toward the couch.
Before he'd taken a step, however, Dane stopped him with a peck on the cheek.
"Thank you, 'my love'."
Sloan growled at the irritating new nickname, but he couldn't keep the smile off his face. He actually didn't mind that one. It was better than 'Sloany' anyway.
He sipped happily at his soup in silence for a while then, and when he had finished, he set his bowl down on the table, and leaned back on the couch, waiting for Dane.
Eventually, Dane set his bowl down, too, and Sloan glanced at him to find a chicken soup mustache clinging to his upper lip.
He laughed despite himself.
"I think we should have ice cream for afters. It's too warm now." Dane suggested, and Sloan nodded in agreement - although his eyes refused to leave the soupy residue on Dane's lip.
"You're a slob." He scolded, "Come here." He grabbed Dane by the back of his head, and pulled him forwards - swiping the soup off Dane's lip with his tongue.
"Much better." He said teasingly, ruffling his boyfriend's hair, then getting up and walking back to the kitchen.
"What kind of ice cream do you want?" He called, opening the freezer "We have chocolate, or... Uh, chocolate."
With a shrug, he took out the chocolate ice-cream, and dished up two small servings into a pair of china bowls - one of which he handed to Dane.
He kept the other for himself - then sat back down, and ate his ice-cream in quiet contentment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Dane bowed his head obediently, expecting to be kissed on the lips - he didn't yet realise he had a soupy moustache - but instead he felt Sloan's ongue trail rather unsexily across his upper lip, and after he'd run his own tongue over it once Sloan had pulled back, he tasted a hint of chicken which he hadn't noticed before. He grinned again, and wiped his mouth unceremoniously with the back of his hand.
He closed his eyes as his hair was ruffled, flattening it down when Sloan went to get the icecream.
"What kind of ice cream do you want? We have chocolate, or... Uh, chocolate."
"I think I'll go with chocolate." Dane called with a smile, resting the top of his arm on the sofa. When Sloan came back with the small serving, Dane stared at his as if it were made of gold, grabbed his spoon, and spooned a huge spoonful (Couldn't resist... Razz) into his mouth.
In the first few seconds, he enjoyed the taste.
In the next few seconds after that, he got a brain freeze.
Coughing, he glowered back down at his icecream, mushing it back up. If it was going o play 'hard to get' he wasn't going to make it easy for it. He kept mixing until it honestly, looked like something you'd find down the toilet, and then drank it out the bowl like the soup.
He wiped his mouth this time, to make sure he didn't have an ice cream moustache, then placed it on the coffee table in front of him.
"Geez... Hot chocolate, soup, icecream..." His head rolled dreamily to Sloan, and he fluttered his eyelashes, causing his eyes to sparkle. "I bloody love you."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Sloan had finished his ice-cream by the time Dane turned to him, and said, "Geez... Hot chocolate, soup, icecream... I bloody love you."
He grinned, threw an arm around Dane's shoulders, and kissed him noisily on the cheek. "Good." He replied happily, "Because this is kinda the best I've got, so otherwise I'd be screwed."
He chuckled, and gave his boyfriend an affectionate hug.
He ran his hands down Dane's back and stroked his shoulders absentmindedly, then turned him around with a poke in the ribs and, on a whim, started massaging his shoulders.
He was oddly good at it, since Cheryl had demanded massages pretty much every day when she was pregnant - and pretty much ripped his head off if he didn't do it right - and because of that, he had developed quite a skill.
"Well, look at that." He muttered jokingly, "I bounced back."
Damn it all, I'm not going to screw up this time. I'm going to be f*cking perfect. I'm going to be the best f*cking boyfriend the world has ever seen - because Dane is worth it... And I just couldn't survive losing him.
"I bloody love you, too." He whispered, giving Dane's shoulders one last rub, then folding his arms around his boyfriend's chest, and resting his chin happily on Dane's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:04 pm

Dane felt himself being pulled into a hug which he didn't fight, and happily rested his head on Sloan's shoulder. He was happy, that is, until he was poked in the chest and wheeled round in his seat, until he was facing away from him.
Curious to see what Sloan was planning, Dane sat silent for a few moments, expecting an intense tickle session, but instead he felt his boyfriend's large hands resting on both his shoulders, and began to slowly massage them, digging his thumbs into the muscle every now and then where he felt a knot, rubbing them with his palms. Slowly, Dane's shoulders began to droop as relaxation swallowed him whole.
Where had Sloan learned to do this? It was... Brilliant. In a word.
In fact, he was so relaxed he barely heard Sloan speaking - or he didn't register it, anyway - and it wasn't until Sloan stopped rubbing his shoulders that he started to listen again. It was almost as if he'd been hypnotised, or something. He'd gone in a trance.
"Gooooooooood." He said through an outward sigh, leaning back against Sloan's body when he felt Sloan's arms wrap around his chest, allowing himself to be held without objection.
He wanted to ask where Sloan had learned that from, but somehow he didn't have the energy. The tiredness after eating had taken it's toll, and now he was comfy...
He laced his fingers into both Sloan's hands, then rolled his head upwards to trace his lips over the man's sleek jawline. But soon enough, he raan out of energy and resulted to turning his head to one side, and closed his eyes, completely cocooned into Sloan's embrace, the fatigue creeping up on him like a disease, threatening to swallow him whole...
He couldn't help it. Sloan was insanely comfy.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Sloan smiled slightly to himself as he felt Dane's fingers slide between his, and his lips brushed over Sloan's jaw. He tilted his head obediently - enjoying the gentle whisper of Dane's breath over his cheek - until Dane let his head droop sideways, and relaxed completely into Sloan's embrace.
He looked down at the man with a tender smile, and felt himself slowly begin to relax, too.
So I can massage my boyfriend into a coma? Well, that is truly excellent.
He smirked slightly to himself, and leaned softly against Dane - feeling totally content, and maybe even a little proud of himself for once.
Even if it was just for one day - hell, one evening... He had been an amazing boyfriend.
He only hoped that he could keep it up... He needed to make Dane feel like the luckiest guy alive - otherwise there was just no way he could get over his insecurities and forgive himself for all his screw-ups... And the truth was, if he wanted this relationship to work out, he had to get over all that.
Otherwise it was only a matter of time before he sabotaged himself again...
He sighed softly, and pecked Dane's temple absentmindedly - stroking his boyfriend's arm in a loving fashion.
He would have liked to go to bed - but Dane looked so peacefully comfortable that Sloan decided rather just to let him be. "You look pretty when you're sleepy, dear." He teased, a tiny grin splitting his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 am

"You look pretty when you're sleepy, dear."
Dane groaned tiredly at Sloan's comment, eyes cracking into tiny slits, and he twisted his head upwards to glare at his boyfriend, disliking him momentarily for spoiling the mood.
"Not as pretty as you look when you're sleeping, sweetie." He purred, then ungracefully flipped around onto his stomach, happily resting all his weight onto Sloan's chest. He rested his elbows on either side of his boyfriend's head, and glowered down at him, his lips extremely close but showing no attempt to kiss them.
"Since we're sharing..." He paused to yawn, wafting his soup and icecream breath over Sloan's face. "You also look very adorable when you snore."
Eyelids still drooping, Dane smiled stupidly down at Sloan, then leant down and rested his head innocently back on the man's shoulder, threatening to go back to sleep.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 am

"If you're trying to piss me off," Sloan began, grinning up at Dane as he hovered over him, "It's not working." He raised his head an inch, and pecked Dane's nose cheekily, then added, "I'm loving you way too much right now."
Dane leaned against him again, then, and Sloan opened his arms to wrap them casually around his boyfriend - actually enjoying the feeling of Dane's head resting against his shoulder. It made him feel... 'Trusted'.
"I don't snore." He added unconcernedly, stroking a hand absentmindedly over his boyfriend's cheek.
"You wanna go to sleep?" He asked contentedly, "Or just sit here for a while? I'm happy, as long as you're with me."
He flashed an affectionate smile, looking uncharacteristically shy with the subtle warmth in his gaze.
He was not used to being such a 'loving' person - but he figured if Dane would appreciate it, it couldn't hurt to try a little harder, just sometimes, to express what he felt for that man every f*cking second of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm

"You do snore." Dane argued, face split into a grin. "You just wouldn't know, because you're asleep when you're doing it."
He sank down into Sloan's chest, enjoying the feeling of Sloan's arms around his body, his touch on his cheek. He wasn't quite sure why Sloan was acting this way, but he wasn't about to stop and ask.
"You wanna go to sleep? Or just sit here for a while? I'm happy, as long as you're with me.
What?
"Wow..." Dane muttered, chuckling to himself. Sloan was being really nice... He was happy, yes, but he was almost being too nice.
"Who stuffed your brain with chocolate?" He grinned, reached up and kissed Sloan briefly on the lips. Was he awake enough to get up and go to bed? Or was he lazy enough to pin Sloan down and force him to go to sleep underneath him?
He decided on the former.
"Come on, let's go to bed." He yawned, then pushed himself into a sit in attempt to find his balance to get off the bed like a normal person, but he just ended up rolling off in a heap and landing with a dull 'thud' on the floor.
Groaning, he sat up and rubbed his temple. "That wasn't a good idea."
He looked at Sloan, smiling tiredly. "Mind if I join you again tonight? I quite fancy the company."
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 pm

"Who stuffed your brain with chocolate?" Dane asked, and Sloan just chuckled in response, and rolled his eyes. "Give me a break." He muttered with a weak laugh, "I'm just trying harder, is all." He smiled, gladly accepting Dane's tiny kiss, then relaxed into the couch, and waited for Dane to get up.
Instead of standing, Dane rolled off the couch in an undignified fashion, and Sloan could only laugh when he grumbled that it wasn't a good idea.
Standing up, he offered a hand and pulled Dane to his feet, then smiled warmly.
"Mind if I join you again tonight? I quite fancy the company."
"I wouldn't have it any other way." He replied, grinning at Dane, then taking him by the hand and leading him to the bedroom. ((That doesn't sound kinky at all. XD ))
He released Dane's hand when he reached his room, and let himself flop backwards onto the bed, staring contentedly up at the ceiling.
It was a good day. He seemed honestly over-the-moon, and it was only half bullshit, for once.
Deep down he knew he was still depressed - problems like that weren't fixed overnight, after all - but he had got his positive attitude back, and he was on the mend.
He was happy, too... That much was obvious. He only hoped that he could keep up what he had going... Sadly, he wasn't sure he could.
"Hey," He said suddenly, sitting up, and glancing over at Dane. "Listen, I know I've been a little more 'open' than usual today... And I'm trying hard to keep it up, but you know me." He rolled his eyes. "So since I've gone all mashed potato on you for today, I just want to say that - even if I do go all hard on you again ((XD)) - the way I feel won't change." He paused a moment, then added with a chuckle, "And shut up. I heard it, too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:50 pm

((Lol! XD I don't suppose you're listening to that song again, are you? Razz))

"You won't be saying that when I pee on your clothes." Dane grinned, but he twisted his fingers within Sloan's and rested his head on his shoulder, huggin his arm as if he were some amazingly strong super hero that had just saved Dane's life.
That is, if he wasn't stroking his own face with the dressing gown, relishing the feeling of it's soft fluffyness against his skin more than he was appreciating Sloan's company at that moment. But when he realised they'd reached the bedroom and Sloan dropped away from him onto the bed, Dane pouted his lower lip and dropped the dressing gown to his feet, sulking to himself.
Obviously, he could have just joined Sloan in bed, but that was far too easy.
He lifted a finger as if to say 'one minute' and ran to his own bedroom, grabbing his blanket - where he'd left it when he'd got up to go to work, thinking he wasn't going to sleep in Sloan's bed again that night, but he'd been wrong.
He appeared a few moments later with his blanket slung over his shoulder in a casual fashion and sat on the bed.
"Listen, I know I've been a little more 'open' than usual today... And I'm trying hard to keep it up, but you know me. So since I've gone all mashed potato on you for today, I just want to say that - even if I do go all hard on you again - the way I feel won't change."
"I know." Dane leant back and rolled onto his side, watching Sloan and hugging his blanket at the same time. He was pretty sure this was Sloan reasurring himself, because Dane knew all this already.
What he loved, what Sloan probably didn't mean to add the mashed potato bit, and it made Dane grin like an idiot.
"And shut up. I heard it, too."
He chuckled, slapped the blanket on the other side of him and rolled until he was propped up on his wrist, hovering over his boyfriend. "I told you you were like a roast potato." He teased, ruffling Sloan's hair playfully. "Except, they're not hard on the outside, they're crunchy. If they were hard they'd be... A bit burnt."
Grinning, he lowered himself down and kissed Sloan's lips once more.
"Thank you for trying today." He purred, his grin calming just slightly. "But you know, you really didn't have to. I'd rather fall in love with a grumpy git who was being himself, than a fluffy, flowery guy who was faking happiness just to make me content."
He watched his own fingers trace Sloan's hairline, from one temple, over his brow and down the other temple.
"I love you... In all your moodyness, your insaneness, your bubblyness, your fluffyness, your 'I'm completely irrisistable'-ness, and even your 'kick-ass'-ness. Seriously, mate. I wouldn't have you any other way."
He smiled - a content, completely happy smile, which - no matter how he tried - couldn't be faked.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 pm

((... Maybe. XD Dude. I love how Dane doesn't get it. Razz ))

"Actually mate, I am pretty burnt." Sloan replied with a smirk. He accepted Dane's kiss, and continued to smile up at him - looking utterly relaxed, which was actually strange, considering he'd never really liked to be the one in the 'submissive' position.
"Thank you for trying today. But you know, you really didn't have to. I'd rather fall in love with a grumpy git who was being himself, than a fluffy, flowery guy who was faking happiness just to make me content."
Sloan smiled, and actually surprised himself when he replied honestly, "I'm not faking anything. I'm happy. I mean, I'm still struggling, but... I'm happy." He shrugged, and offered a subtle smile - not quite sure how to explain himself.
He uttered a soft murmur of enjoyment as Dane's fingers traced his hairline, and let his eyes close for a moment - only opening them when Dane spoke again.
"I love you... In all your moodyness, your insaneness, your bubblyness, your fluffyness, your 'I'm completely irrisistable'-ness, and even your 'kick-ass'-ness. Seriously, mate. I wouldn't have you any other way."
At this, Sloan's smile faded, replaced by an expression of complete surprise. He stared up into Dane's smiling face, and as his boyfriend's words began to sink in - he felt so deeply touched, that it actually scared him. A hot rush of affection flooded through him, and the intensity of his emotions terrified him so much that for a moment he almost wanted to run away.
But instead, he just blinked in surprise, and murmured softly, "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." He realized that he was blushing slightly, and marveled at how easily Dane could affect him in ways he hadn't even known were possible.
"I've been so stupid..." He muttered, chuckling to himself, "Thinking I'm not good enough - that I need to change..." He actually sounded near tears... "But you really mean that, don't you? I... I am right for you..."
He was hardly aware that he'd just admitted to what had been bothering him all along - but one thing was sure - he felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. Sloan felt a smile lift his lips, and for the first time in a long time, he felt it come straight from his heart.
I'm going to spend my life with this man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm

At Sloan's expression, Dane wondered at first whether he'd said something wrong. Sloan was no longer smiling at him, and he had that weird look about him... But what could it have possibly been? All he'd done was speak his mind, and his mind was all good. ((Pfft. Wink )) So... What was it?
Then Sloan surprised him, almost as much as he looked himself.
"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."
Dane blinked at him. Was it? Damn... Maybe he should have said some nicer things before then... Or maybe he was, and Sloan just wasn't listening. Maybe just because he didn't want to. He tended to do that.
"I've been so stupid... Thinking I'm not good enough - that I need to change... But you really mean that, don't you? I... I am right for you..."
Frowning, Dane stared down at his boyfriend, brow furrowed. When had Sloan thought he wasn't good enough? Tried to change? Was that why he'd acted so happy all day, because that's how he thought he was 'good enough'?
Had he not listened to anything Dane had said before?
"When have I ever told you you weren't good enough?" He asked, then leant down and pushed Sloan's head to his shoulder. "Come here... Mate, I don't want you to change, especially not for me. You've always been right for me."
He yanked Sloan up into a sitting position.
"I can't believe it's taken you this long to believe it..."
He shook his head, honestly gobsmacked that he had to explain all this. Hadn't he already let Sloan know all this? If not, then he was the stupid boyfriend, not Sloan.
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

"When have I ever told you you weren't good enough?" Sloan opened his mouth to speak, but then he realised that this question was probably rhetorical, so he closed it again, and looked away slightly sheepishly.
"Come here... Mate, I don't want you to change, especially not for me. You've always been right for me."
He pressed his forehead gratefully against Dane's shoulder, and wrapped his arms gladly around his boyfriend - but then Dane yanked him into a sitting position.
"I can't believe it's taken you this long to believe it..."
He flashed a slightly guilty, sheepish grin, and replied with a shrug, "I'm a crazy person, remember? And you can't blame me, really, can you? I mean, you're so bloody amazing, and then I'm... Well, me." He shrugged, pulling a face, then smiled weakly at Dane.
"I really am stupid, aren't I?" He laughed, "If I'd listened to you all along, I could have saved myself a great deal of stress."
With a slightly awkward smile, he opened his arms invitingly, and tilted his head slightly to one side.
"I think I need a hug." He laughed, rolling his eyes at himself. A grin had crept onto his face again, and despite the subtle awkwardness, Sloan was clearly pleased.
He knew it was stupid that it had taken him so long to realize how Dane felt - but somehow, the way he put it just then made more sense to Sloan than it ever had before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next