Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 am

((I'm quite an Englishly South African. XD Haha! All my friends think that I'm British. I'm not, but I kind of wish I was. I do not appreciate my country's culture. For the most part, anyway. Razz So yay for fake British people. XD *High fives*

Aaaah, cool. Razz Now if I could just stop picturing Giovanni as the leader of Team Rocket, I'd be all set. Razz ))

Orion nodded in silent understanding as Ezio explained about bringing the broodmares in, and he willingly accepted the headcollars that were handed to him. "Right." He murmured simply, slinging the headcollars over his shoulder as he followed Ezio out of the stables. Orion watched as the other boy walked around the stables to where a single quadbike was parked, and drove it out of its space. He patted the seat behind him in a friendly fashion, and when Orion stared at him as though he had sprouted an extra head, Ezio added, "Unless you'd rather walk." He spoke with a laugh, but Orion had to seriously consider that offer. He looked up, gazing across the miles of rolling green pastures that he would have to walk across.
Honestly, he would have preferred it, but it would take too long, and he would look like an idiot if he chose to walk when he could have got a lift anyway.
So, although he was far from comfortable with it, he basically had only one option.
Sighing quietly to himself, Orion mumbled a word of thanks, and swung himself onto the quad bike, sitting gingerly behind Ezio.
This is way too close for comfort. He thought, feeling a faint blush heat his cheeks.
"Right," He said, sounding far more relaxed than he felt, "Shall we go, then?"
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 am

( OH GOD. WHAT IS TEAM ROCKET D: I'M SO TERRIFIED RIGHT NOW HAHAHAAHA. im gonna google whoever this is hehehe.
Would you like me to get you a picture of the actor Giovanni is supposed to look like (in my head xD) I love Giovanni in my RPs. he can be freaking hilarious xD ))

Ezio waited for Orion to get on the bike behind him and smirked a little to himself before he twisted his wrist down on the handle bars to accelerate the vehicle. Ezio drove the quad bike down the road they had made that made a path between paddocks and right down the side of the property. He drove the bike over the hill and then came to the mares paddocks. He turned off the machine by flicking the switch on the handlebars and he then got off the bike and put the halters over his shoulder, walking to the wooden gate. He opened it and stepped in, a chestnut already waiting for him there. "ciao bella"(hello beautiful) he whispered to her, gently stroking her neck as he put the head collar over her neck and then tlead her out the gate, then tying her up to some hay band attatched to the motorbike. he would drive really slow on the way back to lead the horses with on the back fo the bike. he then went back into the paddock to catch his other two.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am

((Team Rocket are the bad guys from Pokemon. XD LMAO! I can't help it, I'll always love Pokemon. I'm not even ashamed. Razz

And sure, that'd be good. Smile ...But yeah. Giovanni in my head will always be Pokemon Giovanni... XD Haha! ))

As soon as they arrived, Orion hopped off the bike - not even waiting for it to come to a complete halt. He could only take being that close to somebody for so long, and that trip had been well over his three second limit.
He stalked off to the paddocks, and caught the three mares one by one, then led them together back toward the quadbike. He had assumed that they would be leading the horses back, but when he saw the other mares tied to the back of the quadbike, he looked at Ezio curiously. "Isn't that dangerous?" He asked, not quite realizing at first what a smart-arse he sounded like, since he really didn't have any ill intentions. Luckily, he heard the insinuation behind his own words before too long, and quickly amended, "I mean, it just never occurred to me to lead horses like this..." He considered the arrangement, and now it became clear that his comments were meant of plain interest, and not accusation.
"You guys sure have some interesting methods here..." He mumbled at last, his lips twitching into an appreciative smile.
I think... That I may actually like it here.
"Shall I lead this lot?" He asked, gesturing to the mares behind him, "Or do you lead all of them from the quad?"

((Will you please tell me before you go to sleep? Smile Not that I have anywhere to go - just don't want to sit here like a dumbass hopefully hitting refresh for an hour. XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 am

Hahaha! x3 Iused to watcht that when i was really young xD

i says i cant post links D:
could i message you the link? ill see if it works through pms
and do you know what alic,e ro and fedeirco look like? Wink
nd HAHAAA that's exactally what I do xD click refresh every 30 seconds for hours xD
but yeah sure, ill let you know! but i'm tihnking of staying up tonight... maybe even an allnighter xD we should add a little twist or something xD ))

Ezio laughed at what h said "See the hay string?" Ezio said to him "if they get scared and want to pull back, they can break the band easily and get away fine ,but i drive really slow" He explained "they're used to it" he added and then walked over shutting the gate before he got on the quad bike "we'll swap half-way" Ezio said "and then i'll walk those mares back tot he stables and you can go on the bike" he said as he took the brake off, and just let the bike roll at walking pace. Ezio wondered if Giovanni approved of Orion. Ezio did. he was a very hard worker, and he had a way with the horses. that was all they really needed from him.
"different methods you say?" Ezio said with a smirk "is that your way of saying 'gee Ezio, you're freakin' wierd'" Ezio spoke, a small laugh escaping. Ezio had quite a gorgeous laugh, as well as a nice smile.

Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 am

(( Me too. Then I rediscovered it. Now I love it even more. XD

Try send via messaging, or Ponybox. Smile
I've made a mental note to Google the actors, just trying to overcome my laziness and slow Internet first. Razz Haha!

Woohoo! Brilliant! Got any twist ideas? I don't really have anything yet, but I'll keep thinking. Smile ))

Orion nodded and listened quietly to Ezio's expression. Honestly, he was impressed. This family had a rare ingenuity about them; a unique way of doing things that somehow just set them apart. Orion could appreciate that... He had always been the type with big ideas, thinking outside the box, but since - due to a series of unlucky circumstances - he had never really been control of anything in his own life, he had found himself just forced into society's mould far more often than he would have liked.

When Ezio said that they would swop halfway, Orion just shrugged and started leading the horses, walking along at an easy pace beside Ezio's quadbike. He was quite content to walk in silence, but after a moment the other man added, "Different methods you say?" He looked up when Ezio quoted his words, "Is that your way of saying 'gee Ezio, you're freakin' weird." Ezio laughed then, and Orion couldn't help but chime in with a small chuckle. It was strange... He hardly ever laughed any more.
"No." He answered, actually smiling in response, "That's my way of saying, 'Finally, somebody with the guts to think outside the box'." He patted the mare nearest him absentmindedly, and glanced at Ezio as he added, "It gets tiresome putting up with closed-minded morons so set in their ways that they're just bloody terrified of anything slightly different."
Orion was surprised to find himself making conversation - he was usually strictly a 'speak when spoken to, and say as little as possible' type, but Ezio was pleasant and easy to talk to. It was difficult not to strike up a conversation with him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 am

kayy ill send it on ponybox once im done replying.
giovanni is... hot... xD
ill think of a twist! *puts on cap with propeller*

Ezio listened as Riley spoke and smiled. this was probably the most he'd heard him talk. "oh, so you like how we do it here then?" Ezio said with his handsome grin "you're not the only one who thinks its different." he added, turning himself to face Orion more. "What is it like where you're from?" He asked him, listening closely. Ezio had never traveled out of Europe. he had no idea what it was like in any other countries really "did you go to school and stuff?" He also asked moments later, glancing back to the mares as they walked behind the motorbike. Ezio wanted to travel to england, or Australia, or America, and even to asia, but his father didnt want him going. he'd just worry about him. especially after Ezios twin Alina went away and didnt come back, on purpose. Ezio thought about alina and sighed. he really missed her. they all did. it was selfish of her to leave like she did. They all worried about her every day.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 am

((Awesome. Razz
I'm also brainstorming some ideas - will send them via PM when I'm done posting.
By the way... You're working with a character called Riley in another RP, aren't you? XD Haha! ))

"What is it like where you're from?" Ezio asked, causing Orion to look down thoughtfully as he considered the question, "Did you go to school and stuff?" At this, a bitter laugh jumped from Orion's lips before he could stop it. "School!" He exclaimed, "Ha. Yeah, I went there." He shook his head, but didn't say any more on the topic. It was already obvious enough what he thought of 'school'. Instead of dwelling on those thoughts, Orion decided to answer the other question.
"I'm from England," He replied, "And it's... Cold. Not that I mind," He shrugged, "I like the cold, but it does get annoying when it's always raining, or snowing, or hailing... It doesn't exactly help the ground for riding either, as you can imagine. But it's alright, I guess."
He fell silent then, clearly done with all of this 'chatting' business for the time being. He didn't like talking to people, and that was that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 am

shit did i call Ezio 'Riley'? HAA
yep, i do have a charrie called Riley... x3
and ponybox has got moaarrr updates so ill try links through pm.

Ezio listened, smiling. he absolutely loved hearing about stuff like that. differnet countries, peoples stories, and even school. Ezio had always wanted to go to school. "Is school fun?" He asked "Or is it boring?". Ezio had always imagined school to be fun. Ezio loved to learn, He just loved it. "so england's cold... i always imagined it to be warm for some reason.. but i know it's so far form the equator" Ezio chuckled. IT was obvious that he was terribly smart, but also obvious that he had so much to learn, so much to heard. it was evident in the things he said and did that he'd spent his life on this property and hardly gone elsewhere. They came to around about half way and Ezio got off the bike. "your turn" Ezio said with a smile, taking the lead ropes form Orions hands and began walking with the three mares.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 am

((Nooo, you called Orion Riley. Which is more forgivable, because of the whole 'Ri' thing. XD I do it all the time. Too many characters!! Haha!

Coolio. Smile ))

"Is school fun? Or is it boring?" Ezio asked enthusiastically, and Orion glanced curiously at him. So this guy had never been to school, huh...? Well that was interesting. Honestly, Orion envied him a little... But he had a feeling that Ezio might just feel the same way about him.
The other man went on talking for a while, but Orion was only half listening. At some point they swopped over, and he took his seat on the quadbike with a word of thanks, looking considerably more comfortable on the vehicle now that he didn't have to share it. He let it roll slowly along in the same pace, and turned his attention back to Ezio to answer his original question.
"You've never been to school?" He asked, blinking curiously at the man from behind his shades, "I'm probably the wrong person to ask about it, to be honest. The work was fine, I was good at that... Just the people that bothered me." He chuckled, and added jokingly, "If you haven't already guessed, I'm not too great with people."
Funny thing is, I wouldn't have it any other way...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:26 am

(( links dont work -_- I would just tell you what the actors name is but alot of the pictures of him on google images are really bad xD there's only a few good ones xD Do you watch Supernatual? the TV show :3))

Ezio Watched Orion closely and nodded "Oh" He spoke and the laughed when Orion mentioned that he wasnt the best person to ask about school. When Orion qurstioned him, Ezio just nodded "I did one year at school but my parents pulled me out. I was too dumb for school" Ezio laughed "but dad trained me up, so instead im a better rider" He said with a smile "But I wish i'd gone to school". When they got to the stables, Ezio took the mares and put them away in stalls and made sure their water was full.
IT was getting dark, and ezio could hear whispering outside. he smiled, knowing that it was Roo talking to who he thought here ghosts, but really he was just talking to himself.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am

(( Makes sense. Razz
Nah, don't watch it. ))

Orion had to admit that he found it interesting how his life differed from Ezio's. To drop out of school and work with horses would have been his dream - school had caused him an awful lot of suffering after all - and here poor Ezio wished that he had been able to go to school... It was strange, really.

Soon enough the pair arrived back at the stables, and after helping to make sure that the horses were well bedded down for the night, he headed back to his room, and vanished into it for the rest of the evening.
He spent most of his time just listening to his heavy metal rock music, until at around 11PM, just as he was preparing to go to bed, his cellphone rang. He looked at the screen, and his eyes narrowed dangerously when he saw the name on it. 'Li Chang'. That was his foster father.
Clenching both jaw and fists in preparation for what was to come, Orion stepped quietly out onto the balcony, then answered the phone and brought it to his ear. "Hello?"

"You ungrateful child!" An aggressive voice snarled on the other end of the line, "After all I've done for you, you think you can just run off to chase your 'My Little Pony' fantasy? For God's sake, Deverell, I put you through college-"
Orion, who had been listening quietly to the man's raging, interrupted at this point. "I had a scholarship." He pointed out, and the calmness in his voice seemed to send Mr. Chang over the edge.
"After all we did for you!" He yelled, and Orion could see the veins in man's neck rising in his mind's eye, "After ALL we did for you, you think you can just up and leave?! After we put clothes on your back and a roof over your head..."
This ranting and raving went on for quite some time, and Orion just listened quietly, until at last there was a pause long enough for him to speak.
"I am not your property, Mr. Chang." He said coolly, "And I'm not your pet, either-"
"To Hell you're not!" Li Chang snarled, "Adopted you from a f*cking shelter, didn't we? You'd better get your ass back here and start Med school by the end of the week, boy, or-"
"Or what?!" Orion hissed, keeping his voice low in case anybody was listening, "You'll treat me worse than before?"
"Despicable child!" Mr. Chang snapped from the other end of the line, "You dare speak to me like that, after you drove my wife to an early grave-"
Orion hung up without even waiting to hear the end of the sentence, then spun around and threw his phone back into the room. Luckily, it bounced on the thick carpet, leaving it undamaged, and he snatched it up as he stormed past, shoving it into his pocket.

Beside himself with fury, Orion stormed out of the house - taking care to be as quiet as possible - and went walking out into the night, desperate to calm himself.
By the time he came back from his walk, it was after 3AM, and he was trudging tiredly past the stables when he heard a strange noise coming from inside.
Instinctively, he darted into the stables, and as he peered into the first stall, he saw the bay stallion he had first met when he arrived at the farm thrashing around painfully on the floor, its neck sweated up and horrible groans issuing from its dilated nostrils.
Acting fast, Orion flung open the door and shouted at the horse. "Up!" He ordered, clapping threateningly at the animal, "Go on, get up!"
The stallion grunted in surprise, and in trying to shy away from Orion, it struggled to its feet.
He quickly tossed a headcollar and lead rope onto it, and dragged it out into the yard.
The moment he had the horse walking, he pulled out his phone and searched for Ezio's number - he had taken it down for emergencies just like this one - and phoned it.
The phone rang a few times, and when a tired voice finally answered on the other end, Orion said simply, "We've got a colicking horse, I'm walking him now." He paused to cluck to the bay stallion as the poor thing tried to lie down again, "Get some bute." He glanced at the horse, then added, "I think it's an impaction. Bring some warm water, liquid paraffin, a tube and a funnel. I'll drench him before the vet gets here - we don't have time to waste."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:25 am

( ohh okay x3 ponybox is back up so ill send thel ink to the others while i can. do you have to go ride and stuff today? )

Ezio spent the evening with his family. Federico had brought his Fiancee over, and she was nice enough, but she really frustrated Alice, Ezio and Giovanni, and probably Roo. She treated Roo like he was a child, and that talking to him slowly and in a high pitched voice would make him "understand". He understood what she was saying perfectly - she obviously thought he was stupid. Most people did when they met him and strangers utterly terrified him. He would tremble, and stare and if they ever reached out -to shake his hand, etc.- he would flinch away, and most of the time if they touched him he would either yelp with fright or hit them to keep them away. And he will never, ever say a word to someone he does not know. Though when he knows he can trust someone, and when he thinks it is safe to speak, he will. Around Giovanni, Ezio and Alice he is comfortable enough to be himself. he's hilarious, and just a great person to be around. But his mental illness gets in the way of his relationships with anyone, and so he's never ever had a friend. He's never had a girlfriend and certainly never kissed a girl. Of course, his family is concerned; how long will it take for him to finally snap and be unable to take anymore loneliness? Federico always gave him such a hard time. Federico was always nasty to anyone who was slightly different from him. He'd made nasty comments about Orion every time he talked to Ezio. He also finds it hard to tolerate people he dislikes, and gets in involved in a lot of fights. He treats women like toys most of the time. But Federico will respect anyone who puts in hard work, and he is fairly open to the opinions of others and he's usually respectful.

After dinner, Ezio walked upstairs and went to Petruccios room, which was on the opposite side of the house near Giovanni and Alices rooms. He entered the bedroom, seeing Roo on his laptop, typing up the manuscript like he did most nights for his book. "How's it coming along?" Ezio said, patting Roo on the shoulder. he knew he was upset about the way Emma, Federicos girlfriend had treated him this afternoon. She was probably trying to be nice, and trying to understand him. "Roo, she meant no harm." Ezio said.
"Oh I know" Roo whispered and exhaled "Someone should probably tell her that i'm not 'Ricos puppy dog thing" He muttered and then clicked on the Google chrome icon when he heard a noise for a facebook notification. He was talking to a girl who had gone to school with him.
"oooh who's this!" Ezio laughed, but Roo just pushed him away, smiling
"no one." He murmured "just a girl who was nice to me at school" he said. He was about to speak again when Ezios phone wrang. he
raised his brows when he saw that the caller ID was Orion, and he walked out of Roos room. One of the horses was colicing. Ezio rushed downstairs and outide, pulling on his boots. he saw a phone light near the stables and rushed over.

"Jesus, this looks bad" Ezio murmured, gently looking over the standing horse who kept putting his head down, desperate to lay down. "did you call the vet?" Ezio said as he jogged into the stables, fumbling around blindly in the dark and turned on the lights. He headed to The office in the stables, which no one really used anymore and Took out the two huge boxes of first aid things. he rummaged through it, finding everything he needed and then rushed back outside, carying it all in his arms."quanto e accaduto, eh?"(What's happened to you, hey?) Ezio spoke softly to the stag. Ezio got the stethoscope out from the box and put the end of the line against the stallions belly, listening for the gastric sounds. There wasnt any at all, not really. "Povretto"(poor fella) Ezio mumbled, sighing. He hoped that he hadnt been like this for too long. "okay, do you want t ogive him the buete?" Ezio said "i'll get my dad"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am

((Coolio. ^_^ I'm here for most of the day today, only riding in the afternoon, probably from about 4pm. It's 9:40am now. Razz ))

Orion didn't have to wait long for Ezio to arrive, and when he did, he halted the horse to let the other man look over it.
"Jesus, this looks bad." Ezio murmured, "Did you call the vet?"
Orion nodded, and answered, "He'll be here in half an hour."
With that, Ezio dashed off to get medical supplies from the stables, and Orion clucked gently to the stallion and started leading him again, murmuring soothingly all the while. The horse seemed to trust him, and although it was clearly in pain, it followed him more willingly now.
After a while Ezio returned, and again Orion halted the stallion to let him check it over with the stethoscope. Ezio mumbled some things in Italian that Orion didn't understand, then finally added, "Okay, do you want to give him the bute? I'll get my dad."
"Hold up." Orion said, catching Ezio by the arm as he turned to leave, "I'll drench him first. We've caught it early, so if I can drench him now we might be able to get rid of the impaction before it builds up. Help me out quickly, then get your Dad."
Orion nearly cringed at the authoritative sound of his own voice. He was a worker here, and there was just no way it was acceptable for him to tell his employers what to do, but he couldn't help it. He knew what he was doing, and at his old stable they had lost a horse to colic because the owners didn't listen... He hadn't spoken up then, and he had regretted it. Even if it lost him his job, he would speak up now.
"Heat some water." Orion said, snatching a bute injection out of the medical supplies and preparing to give it to the horse, "Just luke-warm, and bring it back here as fast as you can. Hurry." With that he turned his attention back to the stallion, and after injecting the bute, he started walking the animal briskly around again.
He was chilly; outside at night wearing nothing but a white T-shirt and the loose black pants that he had been planning to sleep in. Luckily, the job at hand distracted him from the cold, and from the fact that he was without his shades and hoodie. He didn't like being without them; it made him feel too exposed, too vulnerable, as though people could read his life like an open book... And he hated that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 am

( okay, great! I'll be doing my normal evening crap xD like eating dinner, may even dissapear for half an hour to lunge a pony but i think i'll be online pretty much all night. maybe even until you have to go! hehe. And i'm really sorry that i forgot to let you know i was going! i think you were offline and i shut computer down and i was like CWAP I FORGOT TO LET HER KNOW x3
and zomg you relly are English polo! xD "Chilly" xD I'm totally english too!)

Ezio looked at him closely and bit his lip at what he said and then nodded "Good idea" he said as he jogged into the stables. He filled up a bucket in the wash bays with the heated water, but made sure it was a comfortable temperature. He then walked back outside as quickly as he could, making sure he didnt hurry so he didnt spill water everywhere. When he got back to Carlo and Orion, he dumped the bucket on the ground, but as the water splashed around in the bucket, a terrible flashback took over his sights for a moment, and he completely froze for a second or two and nearly fell over, but he managed to catch himself in time. "woah" Ezio breathed and put a hand to his head. It was then that Ezio realised that he really, he was seeing Orions face for the fisrt time. usually he just looked like a pair of sunglasses and a nose and a mouth, but his green eyes made him look completely different, and his hair was longer then he thought it looked under his hood.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 am

((Coolio. Razz I'll be here, totally having a life and shizz. Wink
And don't worry, I figured you'd passed out on the keyboard or something. XD
But for the record, most of the time when the site says I'm offline, it's LYING! O.o ... Unless I'm riding. Then it's probably telling the truth. :3 ...I live here.

Haha! SCORE! bounce ))

Soon enough Ezio came back with the water, but as he put it down he seemed to stumble slightly, and Orion shot him a concerned frown, about to reach out and catch him. But a moment later Ezio had caught himself, and Orion shrugged it off, deciding he had probably just imagined it. In any case, it was the horse that mattered at that moment.
"Thanks." He muttered, honestly grateful that Ezio hadn't turned against him when he started giving orders. The truth was, it felt damn good to be respected for once...
Turning his attention to the job at hand, Orion quickly readied the tube, funnel, and a jug.
He tossed the stallion's lead rein to Ezio, then poured some liquid paraffin into the jug, scooped up some hot water to join it, and stirred quickly.
"Try keep his head up." He murmured, "And hold this for me, please." He handed the jug to Ezio, then grasped the stallion gentle by the chin, and began feeding the long rubber tube expertly into his nostril. Once he was certain it had reached its destination, Orion attached the funnel, took the jug from Ezio, and poured the paraffin mix into the tube, holding it up so it ran straight down into the stallion's stomach. He repeated this procedure two or three more times, until he was sure he had put in enough, and then he gently removed the tube. The stallion began to bleed slightly from the nose, but Orion ignored it. That almost always happened with drenching, and he knew it would stop in a minute.
"Alright," He said, taking the lead rein from Ezio again, "I'll keep walking him."
Orion still avoided the other man's gaze when he spoke, because despite everything, he was still painfully aware of the absence of his 'disguise'. He had the sort of eyes that drew people to him, and he hated that. Luckily, in the dark and the panic, he highly doubted that Ezio would be looking at him, and good riddance. Because God forbid anybody should start looking on him as anything but the dark, threatening introvert that he had become.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 am

Ezio nodded and took the lead rope and gently held Carlos jaw, making sure his head was up "I hate this part" Ezio murmured He'd had to deal with colic in their horses many times before, especially in summer when the arena became a dust bowl and they had to deal with founder in the spring, when the sugar in the grass didnt agree with the horses. Ezio looked closely at Carlo, who put up a little fight when the tube had slipped in through his nostril, but otherwise just accepted it. he was in too much pain to put up any more of a fight. As soon as it was done, Ezio breathed a sigh of relief, but he knew it wasnt over. He was just glad that Carlo had been drenched. Ezio nodded to Orion and then jogged quickly across the courtyard to the house. He rushed inside and looked around for Giovanni. he then went upstairs, finding Giovanni in bed but on his laptop, talking to someone on skype. Ezio walked over to see who it was and smiled a little when he saw his uncle Marno on the computer screen, who waved back to him. "Dad, Carlos colicing. you've gotta come quick" Ezio said. Giovanni got out of bed and quickly said goodbye to his brother and niece, and then shut the computer and pulled on the jeans he'd left on the floor by his bed. Like Ezio, he just slept in his jocks. Ezio went outside with Giovanni who looked towards Orion.
"Did you find him?" Giovanni asked him, looking angry, but really he was nothing but thankful. He usually looked angered and cross when he was being serious. Ezio gently scratched Carlos neck, seeing a pair of car headlights flooding the driveway with light. The vet was finally here.

Ezio walked over to the young Equine vet -who was close friends with Alice, maybe even more then a friend- who walked over and immediately began assessing the now sweaty Carlo.
"He hasnt been like this for too long has he? Have you drenched him?" The vet asked
"Yes, Orion and I did it" Ezio said and glanced to Orion.
"how many times?" The vet spoke before he put the stethoscope against the stallions belly to hear any noises.
"Just once. He still hasn't passed anything" Ezio spoke with a sigh, glancing to his father who just looked stressed and Tired.
"He may need some INT Fluid therapy, but We'll just have to see about that" The vet murmured, sighing quietly.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:41 am

Orion continued walking Carlo while Ezio ran off to fetch Giovanni, and when the two arrived back on the scene, Giovanni looked angrily at him, and asked, "Did you find him?"
Orion nodded mutely in response. Then, when he saw the vet arrive, he stepped back to watch from the sidelines, keen to get out of the spotlight. He stood around awkwardly, rubbing his cold arms as Ezio spoke to the vet. There were too many people around now, and he felt horribly uncomfortable, but he wouldn't think of leaving poor Carlo - he just wasn't that kind of guy.

Once the vet had finished seeing to Carlo, he left them with the orders to wait and see how Carlo was in the morning, and to call again if there was no improvement. After he left, Orion cautiously approached the horse again, and took his lead rein.
"I'll keep walking him." He offered, taking the lead rein from Ezio with downcast eyes.
Just go back to bed and leave me alone, goddammit. He thought silently to himself, desperately wishing that he had his hood and shades to his behind. He'd just had enough of being around people now, especially after the conversation with his foster father earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 am

Ezio looked to Orion and shook his head "No, You should go to sleep" Ezio said to him.
"what were you doing out here at 3, now 4am?" Giovanni questioned him, looking at him with his deep green eyes. he was actually curious. he wondered why he would want to stay out so late.
"what were you doing talking to your brother at 3, now 4am?" Ezio teased with a smirk.
"shut up Ezio" Giovanni growled. Ezio froze when he growled at him, nearly like a scared dog. Ezio looked away and sighed. he didnt want to fight back like he sometimes did. not infront of Orion. It always got heated, and sometimes violent. Giovanni never used to be like this.
"Anyways, i'll stay out here. he's my horse" Ezio said "unless you want to hold my hand and we can both walk him" Ezio said to Orion, laughing quietly as he sat down on the edge of the fountain. "we'll take it in turns. you go 5 minutes, i go 5 minutes" He said with his dashing smile. Giovanni just rolled his eyes and began walking back towards the house.
"Thankyou very much Orion" Giovanni said to him, glancing back at him before he continued up the steps and inside. When Giovanni was gone, Ezio just exhaled.
"yeah, thanks Orion" He said to him. he was very grateful.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 am

When Ezio told him that he should go to sleep, Orion just shrugged. That wasn't going to happen. Not only was he worried about Carlo, but he was still angry about that phone call, too.
"What were you doing out here at 3, now 4am?" Giovanni suddenly asked, causing Orion to flash him a glance. He met the man's gaze for barely a second, then glanced nervously away.
"Well..." He began, searching around for an excuse. Luckily, Ezio intervened at that point, and saved him the trouble. He breathed a quiet sigh of relief, and shrank away slightly as he noted some tension building between father and son.
He just wanted to keep out of all this...
"Anyways, i'll stay out here. he's my horse." Ezio said, turning back to Orion, "Unless you want to hold my hand and we can both walk him." He laughed, but Orion just offered a tense, forced smile in response.
"We'll take it in turns. you go 5 minutes, I go 5 minutes." Ezio added as he sat down on the fountain.
"Fair enough." Orion muttered, looking away.
Damn that smile...
He glanced up in surprise when Giovanni thanked him, startled out of his thoughts, and brushed it off with a quiet mumble, secretly feeling rather touched. He wasn't used to people appreciating his efforts.
And as he was still trying to get over this, Ezio added, "Yeah, thanks Orion."
He looked over at the man in disbelief, and muttered awkwardly, "I didn't do much..."
Am I dreaming or something? I get in the way and start barking out orders, and I get thanked for it? What sort of a whacked-out place is this...?
He chuckled to himself and shook his head, then clucked to Carlo, and started leading the stallion in a circle.
"You people are weird." He muttered, shooting Ezio a brief smile, and actually meeting his gaze for a moment. Orion was like a different person without his shades. His eyes were such a shockingly brilliant shade of green that he looked as though he had been photoshopped - in the words of his foster sister, anyway. But the biggest change was in his expression; the downside to having giant anime eyes was that they were easy to read, and Orion's almost always showed whatever emotions he was trying to hide. No matter how hard he tried, it was obvious now that he wasn't the intimidating man that he'd have people think he was.

((Yes, I did just babble on about my character's awesome eyes for half a post. Wink Deal with it. Twisted Evil ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 am

( HAA x3 'dem eyesss. they do sound like nice eyes! x3
Oh, and should Ezio let Orion know that Alices 25th birthday party is tomorrow night and he needs to help set up in the afternoon? xD )

Ezio laughed "We're wierd again?" He laughed and yawned a little. it was late, but it wasnt like Ezio went to bed at 10:00 like he should. He was usually calling friends. Ezio noticed that Orion seemed to finally look genuinely at him when he was speaking. "Well, I dont have green hair" Ezio teased. He did actually think that the streak in Orions fringe was cool though. He liked it, but he did also think it was wierd. but wierd didn't mean bad. "time to swap I think" Ezio said as he stood and walked over, taking the lead rope and walking him around the fountain, hoping he'd pass something soon. Ezio glanced to Orion and then looked away. For some reason, Ezio spent alot of his time trying to decode him. he never really did that with anyone apart from girls he wanted to get to know. He had no idea why...
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 am

((Good. Wink
Definitely, but I'm going to do a quick time skip of a week or two if that's okay, just to establish that they've known each other for more than a day. XD ))

"We're wierd again?" Ezio laughed, then retorted, "Well, I dont have green hair." Orion chuckled, and replied with a smile, "Okay, you've got me there." He handed over Carlo's lead rein when Ezio suggested they swap over, and sat down on the fountain to take a few minutes of rest. He was finally feeling better now that his foster father's voice had been pushed out of his ears, and even Carlo was starting to look a little brighter. Orion was surprised to find that he was actually happy with his new job... And not just with the horses. Even the people, he found, were more tolerable than he had expected.

Carlo made a full recovery during the following day - obviously the early drenching had moved the blockage along before it became too much of a problem - and the next couple of weeks went by rather uneventfully. Orion kept to himself as usual, though he did not object to occasional small talk with Ezio. He still avoided everybody, of course, but he definitely seemed more comfortable with his new job, and he certainly did it damn well. He was a good, hard worker with a unique way of doing things, and excellent instincts when it came to the horses. He was still being very careful not to annoy anybody, so he was always polite and never strayed from instructions.

It was just about three weeks after Orion had started when Ezio approached him one day outside Carlo's stable - Carlo seemed to be one of Orion's favourite horses at the stable, even though he didn't ride him. Ezio seemed to have something to say, so Orion patted Carlo and turned to face him, shoving his hands into the pocket of his hoodie, as usual.

Last edited by Polo has a Dreambug 8) on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 am

( CRAP i forot that they've known each other for like 2 days xD
hahah xD
lets sayyy.... 3 weeks maybe?? )

Ezio wandered over to Orion, smiling a little "Hey, could you come help out? We need to set up party lights and stuff out in the courtyard and in the garden, and just setting up for tonight" Ezio said to him and then realized that he hadn't told him about the party. "It's Alice 25th birthday tomorrow, and the party is tonight" Ezio explained with a small smirk "and you're invited too so make sure you dont hang around in your room all day. i think i'll lock the door from the outside all night" He laughed as he turned and walked back out to the courtyard. They were finnishing early today so that they could set up. Alice was out with Roo at the hair dressers, getting her hair dyed a maroon/redish colour at the ends and styled for the night. She was so excited - she hadn't had a big party since her 18th. Giovanni of course wsnt really looking forwards to it. things would get broken, the place would be trashed by morning, and their bedrooms would be invaded by drunken kids. And of course, Giovanni was worried for his kids. this was a big party, people will bring drugs, and people will always bring too much alcohol. He didnt want them getting drunk, but if they did he was glad that they wouldnt have to drive home and possibly crash if they were in a state. Federico couldnt wait, because even though he was engaged, that meant he could sleep with other girls... right?...
Roo was going to sit in his room all night, and Ezio just wanted to see his friends, have a drink and have some fun.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 am

((Haha! That always happens to me. XD
3 weeks it is. Smile ))

When Ezio began asking Orion for help setting up the party lights, he just shrugged and nodded. He didn't mind helping to set up; he was here to help the Auditores, after all... But when Ezio mentioned that he was invited, Orion shrank back in horror.
Him, invited to a part? It was the most absurd thing he'd ever heard...
He blanked out on the conversation for a moment, and when he reluctantly listened to Ezio again, he heard him joke, "...Make sure you dont hang around in your room all day. I think I'll lock the door from the outside all night."
"Oh come on," He groaned, following Ezio to the courtyard, "You can't be serious - I'm terrible at parties!"
Not that I've been to one any time in the last century...
Well, that was an exaggeration, but still. He hadn't been to a party in ages, and even when he was forced to go, it was never something that he considered 'fun'.
Still... These people were his employers. Complaining was rude enough - in fact he already regretted that, he had been getting a little too honest with his opinions around Ezio - but to not show would be plain awful. He didn't want to lose this job.
Sighing heavily, Orion went about helping Ezio with the decorating, silently wishing that he could come up with some sort of brilliant excuse not to attend the party...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 am

( ohmygosh, i'm watching Charlie St. Cloud for the first time and it is so. sad. D:
Really good actors - very convincing!
Its good towatch a movie when you're waiting for RP replies x3
i check for replies every 5-10 minutes :3 )

Ezio laughed "Orion I know you hate people, so do I sometimes, but its Alices birthday. And I can introduce you to some of my friends, i think they'd like you" Ezio murmured quietly, walking to the garrage under the house that had room for four cars, as well as storage. He grabbed a big box and handed it to Orion before he grabbed the other that was sitting under it and walked back out. "Hey Orion, we're friends... right?" Ezio asked him as he carried the heavy box over to the fountain, setting it down next to the stone fountain wall. "Because I was just wondering about something... Way back when you first came here, you spoke to someone on the phone, and it sounded pretty intense. Are you okay?" Ezio said to him as he began getting out all the party lanterns they had from the box.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 am

((I haven't seen that. O.o
I usually watch anime while I'm waiting, unless I'm too obsessed, and just sit around hitting refresh... XD ))

Orion grumbled under his breath at Ezio's convincing, but he went along with it anyway. He highly doubted that Ezio's friends would like him - nobody did at first, he always saw to that - but he didn't voice any objections. Instead he just took the box that Ezio handed him, and went on with his work until the other man asked, "Hey Orion, we're friends... right?"
He glanced up, slightly surprised by this. 'Friends' was rather a strong word - he didn't really have any of those - but he wasn't enough of an asshole to disagree, so he just shrugged in agreement. He supposed Ezio was the closest thing he had to a friend, anyway. Not counting the horses, of course.
The two carried a couple of boxes outside, and after setting his down on the fountain, Ezio went on, "Because I was just wondering about something... Way back when you first came here, you spoke to someone on the phone, and it sounded pretty intense. Are you okay?"
Orion froze for a moment, a deep sense of horror sinking to the pit of his stomach with the knowledge that his conversation with Mr. Chang was not as private as he had thought...
He swallowed, and set the box he was holding carefully down on the fountain.
"So you heard that, huh?" He asked, chuckling casually, "Don't worry, it was nothing." He shrugged it off, and shot Ezio a convincing fake smile to reassure him. To have his personal life mix with his new professional life would be his ultimate hell. He had managed to escape it, now all he wanted to do was leave it far, far behind. He had gained a chance to start anew, and that was exactly what he wanted to do.
Still... The fact that Ezio cared enough to ask about it after three whole weeks had past was somewhat surprising. To be honest, Orion was a little touched. He was a good guy, really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next