Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo + Chay [Mature]

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Polo + Chay [Mature] - Page 14 Empty Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 am

Orion pulled a face, and slapped Ezio's finger aside in a scolding fashion. Undeterred, his boyfriend went on, and as he repeated again how he wanted him to have fun, Orion just rolled his eyes. "You're sweet," He murmured, "But you know I'd have more fun sitting around with you."
"If you wanted to stay, I would've liked it if you did," Ezio conceded, "But we wouldn't have got much quality time together because dad was there, and he was reading. He hates it when he can't concentrate when he's reading."
"Don't we all." Orion replied, nodding in understanding. On that point, he could empathize with Giovanni. When he was reading, he expected dead silence.
Content now that he was certain Ezio was neither upset nor tired of his company, Orion made to stand up, but then a touch on his hand distracted him, and he looked down to find Ezio smiling warmly at him. He blinked in surprise.
"You're so special to me." The man whispered with a smile, shifting closer. Orion looked away, evading the intimacy, and tried to ignore the heat rising in his cheeks. It was strange, how Ezio could warm his heart with just a few well picked words. It was a quality he had seldom found in anyone, but perhaps that was because he never let anybody get close enough to affect him in such away. Ezio had been persistent. In the end, there was no escaping him.
"Stop that." Orion scolded gently, smiling as he cast Ezio a shy glance, "You're making me blush."
His eyes softened, and he leaned down to give the man a gentle peck on the lips.
"You're special to me, too." He admitted, his voice dropping to a low hum, barely above a whisper, "Even if I don't always say it, or show it, really, I-" He shrugged, and smiled awkwardly, "You know how I feel."
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

Ezio looked carefully at Orion as he slowly took his gaze away. When he spoke, Ezio grinned and accepted the quick peck he gave him. When he spoke again, Ezio tilted his head. "You do say it... kind of. You just have a different way of saying it" Ezio said "I do know how you feel and that's the main thing" He spoke "But slowly, I am desensitizing you" Ezio said with a small laugh. "Hey Orion," Ezio began "If Alice hugged you randomly, what would be going through your head?" Ezio spoke with a small grin.
Chaya
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 am

"Well, as long as you know." Orion replied, smiling. When Ezio mentioned desensitizing him, he just pulled a face and muttered, "I'm not a horse..." But despite his objection, he was smiling. The truth was, Ezio was 'desensitizing' him, in a way. He was slowly managing to work through his issues, with his boyfriend at his side.
"Hey Orion,"
"Mm?" He shifted closer to Ezio, absentmindedly stroking his hair.
"If Alice hugged you randomly, what would be going through your head?"
At this question, he looked sharply at Ezio, a frown crinkling his handsome features. "What would be going through my head...?" He repeated thoughtfully.
What sort of a question is that?
"I don't know." He shrugged, "Probably just 'wow, this is awkward'. Kinda like the last time she hugged me." He smiled grimly at the memory, "You know, the day I arrived? I'm surprised I survived that."
Of course, she's a girl. If you had hugged me back then, I would probably have passed out.
"Why're you asking me this, anyway?" Orion challenged, poking his boyfriend firmly in the ribs, a subtle smile curving his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

Ezio grinned when he spoke "I Just want to know what makes you not like to be around people, thats all" He said "Because sometimes it seems to make you unhappy" He said to him as his boyfriends hand ran over his hair. "And Alice is just... full on" Ezio spoke with a grin "and I actually remember that day, you did seem pretty freaked out from what I remember." Ezio spoke, still smiling. When Orion poked him in the Ribs, Ezio laughed and folded over to avoid his hands and moved into his lap, laying his head just above his knee. It was so nice to be spending this time with him. just hanging out. "What was going through your head that time when we were playing truth or dare, and I pretty much grabbed your face and snogged you?" Ezio spoke, a blush forming on his cheeks "You must of thought I was mad" Ezio spoke with a laugh "but hey, do you remember the look on their faces?" as he put his hand on Orions knee.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:49 am

Orion laughed at Ezio's reply, and answered, "Well, that makes sense." He smiled, and added, "I like Alice. She reminds me a bit of my foster sister..." Trailing off, he glanced back at Ezio, and found the man watching him with a strange expression.
"What?"
Ezio shifted into his lap, staring up at him, and added, "What was going through your head that time when we were playing truth or dare, and I pretty much grabbed your face and snogged you?"
"Hm." He grunted, eyes narrowing, "Well I wasn't pleased, I can tell you that."
"You must've thought I was mad. But hey, do you remember the look on their faces?"
At this, his harsh expression softened, and he chuckled despite himself. "Yeah," He replied, grinning, "They were pretty damn shocked. Almost as shocked at I was." He pulled a face at Ezio, poking him sharply in the forehead. "You're such a jerk, just going right ahead and snogging my face off when I was trying so hard not to be gay. Shoulda known I wouldn't get that right."
He smiled, tilting his head to consider his boyfriend warmly.
"Despite it all, I'm kinda glad it worked out like this."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:51 am

He Smiled and nodded "I was shocked with myself" Ezio said with a nod. When he was poked in the forhead he just laughed, and smiled his perfect smile "Trying hard not to be gay?" He smirked "You really don't come across as gay. You were so far into the closet you found Narnia" (boom-tish x3) Ezio said and then looked back up at him "Do I come across as gay?" Ezio asked him "Or... Do I come across as slightly more feminine? I'm the girl in this relationship, its obvious" Ezio spoke with a slight cringe. He thought silently for a few moments and then sighed "I wonder how dad feels about it all. I keep worrying that really, he's pretending to be okay about it"

(I have no muse. any advice on how i can write more??)
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 am

Orion rolled his eyes at Ezio's joke, and shot back with a laugh, "Yeah, I'm the f*cking ice queen. What's your point?"
Ezio looked up at him, and mumbled, "Do I come across as gay? Or... Do I come across as slightly more feminine?" He cringed, "I'm the girl in this relationship, it's obvious."
"I don't date girls." Orion pointed out firmly, poking at the frown lines in Ezio's face, as he always seemed to. He was surprised Ezio didn't have an indent in his forehead by now, "You're all man to me. Even if you do act a bit like a hysterical woman when you're upset." He smirked, and Ezio seemed to think for a while before adding, "I wonder how dad feels about it all. I keep worrying that really, he's pretending to be okay about it."
Orion nodded, his smile fading, and murmured softly, "I wonder the same thing. I mean, he must hate me a little bit..." Now it was Orion's turn to cringe, "Even if I didn't mean to, I came here and kind of turned you gay, didn't I?" He ran his fingers absentmindedly down Ezio's arm until he found his hand, and clasped it gently in his own.
"Honestly, I'm surprised he hired me back after all this. If it was Mr. Chang..." He shuddered at the thought of his own faster father, "He already thinks I'm the devil. If he caught me with another man, I'm pretty sure he'd castrate me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 am

((Maybe we just need some more drama for you to write more?
Try engage all your senses, consider everything as if you're living in your character's mind. Consider what he's thinking, feeling, what the room looks like, which it smells like, feels like, sounds like... Try to create a world of virtual reality for yourself, and interact with it. Smile That's what works for me. I just waffle on about Orion's inner thoughts and conflicts for ages. XD

If you can't find any muse, you can skip ahead if you like, and we can start heading towards our next twist. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 am

"Fair Enough" Ezio spoke softly and then closed his eyes or a few moments. He then smirked at what he had to say about MR Chang and just shook his head "Dad will get used to it" He said "I just really hope that it isnt killing him." He murmured "My other used to always say that the girl I fell in love with had to be perfect not only in my eyes but in her eyes too so that the grandchilderen would be pretty" Ezio laughed but then sighed "I fell in love with a gorgeous man, and so there can't be any grandchilderen" Ezio mumbled "and Roo wont ever get a girlfriend, Alice cant have kids and who knows if Federico will end up settling down ever again. I guess there wont be any grandkids from any of us"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 am

When he heard what Ezio had to say, Orion went suddenly quiet. He had never really thought about having children. He supposed it made sense, really... He was never a paternal sort, and the idea of bringing children into the world just didn't appeal to him at all. But now he thought about it, Ezio had mentioned this once before, and though it didn't bother him, Orion knew just how much it bothered his boyfriend. And, somehow, it seemed like his fault. He dropped his gaze aside, shame colouring his cheeks as he considered the implications of his role in Ezio's life.
Will he ever be truly happy with me, knowing that he can't be a father? Knowing that he's denying his parents of grandchildren?
He felt his jaw clench thoughtfully, mulling over the options in his mind. Or rather, trying to. There was adoption, surrogacy, but whatever he considered, the very idea just made him freeze. He was young, and he could just barely handle his own life. He wasn't ready to even think about children. He wasn't sure if he'd ever be.
Suddenly uncomfortable, he suppressed a shudder, and forced himself to look back at Ezio.
"It really bothers you, doesn't it?" He asked softly, "This whole kid thing...?" Sighing, he shook his head, "I get it, I guess. I've kind of screwed things up for you after all..." A sad smile shaped his lips.
This is why I tried so hard to hide my feelings from the start.
"This whole gay thing is pretty inconvenient sometimes, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 am

Ezio felt ORions gaze move away and he just sighed. He knew ORion wasnt the fatherly type, but who was at this age? He knew that Giovanni never wanted kids when he was there age, but after a few years of marriage he had five. Ezio frowned deeply when he spoke, this time for real. "What?" Ezio whispered, sitting up and turning around to face him. "No, Orion, Please don't think that" He whispered, taking up both of his hands in his. "I am twenty three years old. I dont need to be thinking about kids for another ten years! And there are ways for people like us to raise kids togeather, i know there are but it just seems so far-fetched." Ezio murmured and then reached up, putting his hand on his boyfriends cheek "Orion, sure this whole gay thing has its ups and downs but i would of figured it out sooner or later. You havn't ruined things for me Orion, you've made everything better" Ezio murmured and then tore his gaze away for a moment "you know before all this happened between me and you and before you came, I was having a real bad time and..." Ezio trailed off and shook his head "I was hospitalized once or twice because of the things I did to myself. But all of that's gone away now, because you're here. You didn't do anything wrong, you made it all better actually"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:10 am

Orion blinked in faint surprise when Ezio suddenly sat up, taking both of Orion's hands in his as he met his gaze. "No, Orion, Please don't think that." He whispered, and Orion was rather taken aback by the intensity of his voice, "I am twenty three years old. I dont need to be thinking about kids for another ten years! And there are ways for people like us to raise kids togeather, i know there are but it just seems so far-fetched."
"Well, yes..." He mumbled, "But I don't know if I'll ever-"
Ezio's hand on his cheek stopped him, and Orion fell silent as the man continued, "Orion, sure this whole gay thing has its ups and downs but I would've figured it out sooner or later. You havn't ruined things for me Orion, you've made everything better."
Even though he didn't quite believe it, these words warmed him slightly, and he even managed a small smile. It soon faded, however, when Ezio went on to speak about what happened before they'd met, how he'd ended up in hospital. Orion's eyes narrowed.
Ez, you tried to kill yourself...? The thought sent a chill scuttling through him, and when Ezio looked away, Orion's eyes remained firmly locked on his handsome profile.
"But all of that's gone away now, because you're here." Ezio finished at last, "You didn't do anything wrong, you made it all better actually."
Slowly, he smiled again, and leaned over to cup his boyfriend's chin delicately between thumb and forefinger.
"I'm relieved to hear you say that." He murmured, meeting Ezio's gaze, and looking deeply into his eyes, a certain softness to his gaze that rarely showed. "I hope you'll never... Never turn to that again." His jaw tightened, and he shook his head slightly, "Like you said, I'm here now. I'm just glad it makes a difference to you." Smiling reassuringly, he tilted his chin forward and pressed his lips to Ezio's, letting his fingers slide sensually through his boyfriend's hair as they kissed.
It was funny, really, how easily it came to him now. He had spent so long fighting it... In the end, the fight had just gone clean out of him, and all that was left was love; all for the man before him.
Maybe I couldn't protect Luke, but I'll protect you, Ez. I swear it with all that I am.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 am

Ezio heard his soft voice and his eyes finally wrenched themselves to look back to his. He smiled just a little and then leaned in when Orions lips came near and accepted the kiss with all he had. He was glad he'd told Orion about what he'd done that long while ago. He now knew that he might also have a little more protection from it again if things ever got bad for him in the future. after a few moments on Orions lips, he pulled away and rested his forehead on his, his thumb gently stroking his boyfriends cheek. "I'll try not to" He whispered "Trust me, It took allot to push me to that point" He said with a small sigh. "So it would take me allot to to push me back there" he added, the thumb on his other hand trailing over the back of his hand.

-should we skip to when they push ez off he cliff? x3-
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 am

(( Let's start heading there. Smile ))

Orion and Ezio sat for a while longer, talking quietly as the minutes trickled slowly away, and midnight came and went. At last they grew tired and went to sleep, and the next day saw another twelve hours of stressful and tiring 'relaxation' for Orion. He enjoyed it, of course, but to try to fit in and act natural where he felt so sure he didn't belong was difficult, and it took its toll on him. He just couldn't shake the feeling that he was imposing on the family's holiday, and the stress of it all was exhausting.
So, on the evening of that second day, after everybody had settled down for the night, Orion found Ezio in his room, and walked over to him.
"Want to go out?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to one side with a smile, "I figured we could take a walk on the beach or something. It'll be nice at this time, and besides, I want to spend some time with you."'
He grinned, and tossed Ezio a coat from a hook near the door, "Come on. We'll stay away from the water, I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 am

Ezio was watching some boring news on Tv when Orion walked in and switched it off. He smiled and caught his coat in both hands, then jumped off the bed. A walk down the beach with Orion would be nice. The moon was out, and the sound of the waves would sound beautiful on the break. Ezio walked downstairs, and as soon as he got outside the house his hand was in Orions and he was walking silently down the beach. When Ezio was with ORion, he didnt even need to talk. They just needed to feel each other next to them. "This is so nice" Ezio whispered, leaning his head on Orions shoulder as they walked towards the cliffs.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 pm

"Mm." Orion murmured softly in agreement to Ezio's statement. The pair were walking along the beach, and it certainly was a beautiful night. The sand was like silver dust underfoot in the light of the full moon, and the ocean purred like a tame kitten as it batted playfully at the shore with half-hearted waves. There was scarcely a breeze, and though the night air was crisp, it was not enough to strike a chill.
Smiling into the peaceful silence of the night, Orion slid an arm around Ezio's shoulders, leaning casually against him as they walked. Night was his favourite time; dark, cool, quiet... It was everything that he loved.
"Let's check out the view." He said, nodding toward the cliffs. With Ezio at his side, he made his way up the rocky incline. At times he struggled - his leg often pained him when it was cold - but he made it up without too much effort, and was only slightly out of breath when they reached the edge. Together they stared out to sea, and after a few moments, a distant sadness crossed over Orion's face. All too well, he remembered the feeling of staring off just such a cliff, at a similar ocean below. That time, of course, the sea had been adorned with a foamy ghost of a man dissipating on its surface; marking the place where Luke had gone under.
Lost in memories of his old friend, Orion first thought that the half-familiar voices he heard were in his head, but when they came again, he seemed to snap to his senses, and cast a curious glance over his shoulder. A group of young drunkards were staggering towards them, brandishing half-empty bottles and singing raucously at the top of their lungs as they tripped and laughed, awkward and clumsy in their antics. Orion's eyes narrowed.
"This looks like trouble." He mused irritably, turning back to Ezio, "Want to get a move on?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Ezio followed Orion on the steep walk up the hill, supporting him if he could. He knew it was a long walk, and itwoudl be hard on his leg. When they finaly got to the top, Ezio sat on the grass and looked out over the dark sea and smiled a little, closing his eyes as the wind picked up and blew his hair. he then heard the groaning and mumbling, shouting and ranting of a ground of drunken young men walking towards them and he stood, walking to Orions side. "Yeah, lets go" He smirked, though he couldnt help but worry. the edge of a cliff was not the place for a bunch of drunk kids.
"Hey! Where 're you going?" one of the young men called out to them. Ezio smirked and glanced to Orion, but really they were just making him nervous.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 pm

"Hey." Orion elbowed Ezio in the side, and flashed an encouraging wink, "Chill. It'll be fine." But even though he said it, Orion was not entirely convinced. The group were whistling and laughing, shouting mockingly after them, and he knew well that a drunk man could be a dangerous one.
So of course, he was quite content to turn the other cheek and walk away despite the drunk mockery, until he heard a certain name mentioned.
"Hey, Damian!" One of the men called, "Check out this couple of faggots. Runnin' away like a pair of chickens. Kentucky Fried Chicken, boys!" He burst out laughing, and his drunk friends joined in, as though his joke was the most hilarious thing on earth. They probably didn't even know what they were laughing at...
But Orion didn't hear the laughter. All he heard was that name, 'Damian', and when he turned around, muscles tensed like a lion ready to pounce, he found a face to match to it.
With bleached blonde hair and a queasy sneer, there was no mistaking the face of Damian Pitch. It was the face of a killer.
Eyes narrowing, Orion strode toward the group, any thoughts of Ezio vanishing from his mind completely. A chorus of 'Oooooh' rose up from the drunkards at Orion's approach, but they fell instantly silent when he rashly grabbed Damian's collar, and punched him in the face.
In stunned silence, the man toppled over, blood spouting from his nose.
"What the Hell?!" He demanded through a howl of pain, "Who do you think you are?!"
"Like you don't f*cking know!" Orion lunged forward, but two of Damian's accomplices caught him from behind, holding him back by the arms. He ignored them, pulling forward like a war horse as he plunged toward their leader.
Damian just lay there, helplessly clutching his bleeding nose and staring up at Orion with wide, frightened eyes. At last, he seemed to understand the situatuion.
"D-Deverell?" He stammered anxiously, crawling away, "What do you-"
"You know damn well what I want." Orion cut him off, snarling, "You killed Luke, you f*cking bastard! How can you even live with yourself?"
He stared at Orion a long moment, still looking frightened, then he seemed to notice his friends pinning his enemy's arms, and with a smirk, he stood.
"Oh, Orion... Tut tut, always such a hothead." He chuckled, walking closer, and flicking Orion's forehead sharply, "You still sad about your little-"
He broke off suddenly, cursing, when Orion headbutted him firecely, sending him falling to the ground for a second time with blood spouting from his face. His fists were shaking from fury.
I'll kill him. I'll f*cking kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Ezio hand his arm tightly linked with ORions, and tried to block out every noise, but he was pulled out of it all when Orion swiftly turned around. Ezio stood frozen for a few moments, but as soon as ORion entered into the brawl, He rushed forwards to help him, but three of them stopped him in his tracks and hearded him away. "Hey, calm down. I'm just trying to help my friend" Ezio murmured, having no idea how close to the edge of the cliff he was. the three were closing in on him, making threats and then asking him why he was making threats when he clearly wasnt. "Jesus, Calm down!" Ezio spoke and shoved one off him, while the other grabbed his arm. He cobbed a nasty punch in the nose which caused him to stumble back, right to the edge.
"ooh, ohh look he's gonna fall" They laughed, taking a few steps back. They didnt really think he was going to fall. they had backed him into this one unfenced part of the cliff that shot straight down into rocky water. Ezio tried to grab onto one of them, just so he could actually pull himself back onto some land, but they didged him and slapped his hands away. One pushed back on his hand, which sent him back into the air. first he tried to reach out for something, his hands reaching out but nothing came. He closed his eyes, having no idea what was beneath him until his back hit the water and the waves enveloped him. He frantically swam back to the surface and managed to sck in a breath before another wave came crashing down on him. He couldnt beleive he'd just fallen from a cliff. his skin and muscles felt like they'd been ripped to shreds, and that was just from hitting the water from such a great height, but he had to keep swimming. his fears didnt stop him.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 am

With Damian rolling around on the ground, Orion's thoughts suddenly darted back to Ezio, and he glanced back over his shoulder to find that his boyfriend was... Gone?
Suddenly frozen with panic, he jerked his head around, eyes darting over the surroundings, until he saw Ezio backed up against the edge of the cliff, with three more of Damian's drunk friends gathered around him.
"Shit. Let me go!" He roared, fighting against the two holding him with shocking strength. They cursed and dug in their heels, but at last Orion pulled a hand free, and then he threw a punch into the face of the man still holding him. The other made a grab from him, but he darted away, trying to make his way toward Ezio, only to feel a sweat hand clamp around his ankle.
Tripped up by Damian's arm, Orion fell to his knees with a grunt, and by the time he had scrambled back to his feet, Damian was standing in front of him. With his menacing grin, the blood on his teeth, and his eyes gleaming silver in the moonight, he looked like a monster. For just a moment, Orion hesitated, and in that moment he had a knife pressed to his throat.
"The world has no place for little faggots like you." Damian sneered cruelly, "This whole thing looks a little familiar, doesn't it? Maybe I can finish what I started at the orphanage." He smirked, pressing the blade closer to Orion's throat.
"What's wrong? Too scared to fight back? Don't you want to save your little boyfriend?" He jerked his head to where Ezio was backed up to the edge of the cliff, and Orion jerked his head around so sharply that the knife bit into his skin, spilling a curtain of blood down his throat. He saw the others baiting Ezio, pushing him, and then-
"EZ!"
He heard the shout as though from a mile away as Ezio fell, and he didn't recognize the hoarse voice as his own. Damian's knife cut into the side of his neck as he spun around, but he was numb to the pain. All that mattered was getting to that cliff, and reaching his boyfriend's side.
Not again! Oh God, please, not again!
"Where do you think you're going?" A cruel voice purred, but the moment Damian's hand closed around his wrist, Orion spun around like a madman. In the space of a heartbeat, he twisted the knife free from Damian's hand, and slashed it across his throat. Blood gushed out, splattering him, but Damian released him, and Orion didn't wait around to see how deep the cut was. Instead he turned on his heel, and sprinted for the cliff. On the way, he passed the rest of the group sprinting back to check on Damian, but he didn't so much as spare them a glance.
He reached the edge, and without pausing even a moment to think, he dived.
I don't give a crap if I die. I lost Luke, Ezio, but I won't lose you. Hang on, goddammit, hang on! I'm coming.

The water packed a punch, and Orion saw a crimson cloud of blood spread up around him as he submerged, blinding him like missed. For a moment he floated aimlessly in the water, shocked and winded, but then conscious thought raced back to him, and he exploded into motion as he remembered Ezio. He swam quickly to the surface, and caught sight of his boyfriend battling the tide not far away. His relief at seeing the man alive was so intense that a hysterical laugh leaped from his lips, and he heard the madness in his own voice as though from a stranger. Then a wave crashed over Ezio, and Orion dived under.
Desperately battling the current, he found Ezio, and slipped an arm around the man's waist, clamping him to his side. Then, muscles straining with the effort and the bone in his leg aching, he forced his way back to the surface. Jagged rocks lay scattered all around them, and Orion felt faint with relief that - by some miracle - they had both avoided them.
Trembling from head to toe, he swam out to the nearest rock, and gripped the slick edge so firmly that it cut him.
"Ez..." He gasped, looking to his boyfriend with eyes wide in fear, "A-Are you okay? I-..."
He couldn't summon more than a whisper - his voice made mute by shock - and his words were lost in the crashing of the waves. All he could think about was the sight of Luke vanishing under the spray all those years ago, and when he looked at Ezio, he could imagine that he saw the man dying before his eyes.
Panic choked him, and the salty seawater burned the jagged, bleeding gash in his neck, but all he felt was a guilt so intense it consumed him.
Ezio almost died... Because of me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 am

His arms and legs were hardly a match for the giant waves, but he swam along the rocks so that he could find the closest beach. He was smashed against them once or twice, but most of the damage was already done, and now he just felt numb. he wondered if Orion was alright, but the main thoughts that occupied his mind was if he'd actually get out of this alive. one more smash against the rocks and it could send him unconscious and then he could easily drown. just when he cought sight of the beach, he was pushed under by a wave and salt water filled his lungs. when he could finally reach the surface, he coughed and his now ripped lungs tried to wrench in another breath. He then felt an arm around his waist and he flinched, looking to find Orion pulling him away from the rocks and towards a kinder looking set of rocks. He stopped thrashing and tried to move with Orion, but in the end he coudl only weakly cling to him. He was dragged up onto the rocks, coughing and panting, his lungs still trying to pull in breaths that he had missed. "Orion" Ezio spoke, tears welling in his eyes as he crawled over to him, grabbing onto his boyfrineds wet shirt and holding it in his fist "Thankyou" He breathed "I thought I was going to die" He spoke and dropped to the rocky ground,laying on his side. "I'm alright" He choked, trying to cough the salt water that was tearing up his throat out of his mouth.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

When he heard Ezio speak his name, Orion breathed a sigh of relief, and clutched his boyfriend close, scrunching his eyes shut as he hugged Ezio to him with his free arm, feeling the welcome warmth of his boyfriend's body spread through his soaked clothes.
"Thank you," Ezio whispered, "I thought I was going to die."
"I'd never let you die." Orion mumbled in response, but the shaking on his voice was enough to prove that he had thought the same. "God, Ezio, I'm so sorry." He pulled his boyfriend closer, and tears burned his eyes as he buried his face in Ezio's neck, breathing in the reassuring scent of him, "You could have died, because of me. I was so stupid, I-" He clutched Ezio tighter, "I don't even have anything to say for myself."
He looked up, and as he swallowed, he finally felt the pain in his neck. The water was making the blood run faster, and it had spread all over his neck and started soaking his clothes, too. He touched his fingers to the wound, and hissed when a loose flap of skin lifted at his touch. That would need stitches. He was lucky that the knife had cut any major arteries, and luckier still that it had missed his windpipe.
Then his thoughts shifted to Damian.
I was lucky... But was he? I don't think I cut him deeply, I didn't mean to, but I was in a panic, and there was an awful lot of blood...
A grim premonition setting in, Orion shivered, and looked at Ezio.
"We should get to shore." He murmured, pressing his lips briefly to his boyfriend's temple in a loving gesture. He would have preferred just to sit there, holding Ezio safely, until help came in the morning - but the tide was rising fast, and soon their rock would be submerged.
"We have to go." He pressed, "Just hold onto me, and I'll keep you safe, I promise. I won't let you down again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

"Orion, I dont care. For whatever reason you went and got in a fight with those guys, they probably diserved it, but it wasnt you who pushed me off that cliff. Can we just go?" Ezio said and then carefully stood on his shaky legs. IT was then that he noticed the slash across Orions neck and he just shook his head "We need to get ourselves fixed up" He spoke, shivery violently at the collision of night beach wind against the wet clothes that stuck to his skin. He felt Orions lips press to his forhead and his body shift closer and he felt ten times safer. Orion told him to hold into him, So Ezio held tightly to his arm and slowly made his way across the rocks to the beach.
He then was just set on getting home, walking slowly along the sand. he knew that Giovanni would be able to help. When they finally got back to the house, Ezio went straight to his fathers room and woke him up. "Dad" He spoke desperately "Wake up, we're hurt" He whispered and looked to Orion.
"What? What the hell have you done Ezio?" Giovanni muttered as he got out of bed, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts as he walked out of his room. In the light, e saw the state of the pair of them and was frozen by all the questions he had. "I'm not even going to ask, you're just going to tell me right now what you've done" he growled looking them both between the eyes. He then walked away to the kitchen bringing back a large first aid kit.
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:14 am

As they made their way back to the house, Orion felt himself growing steadily weaker. He kept his fingers pressed to the bloody gash in his neck, holding the lips of the wound closed, but the pressure did little to stop the bleeding. The longer they went on, the more he felt the cold, and not just on the outside. A heavy weight had settled into the pit of his stomach, chilling him like a block of ice, as he replayed the scene with Damian over and over in his mind. He had meant to go back and look, to see what had happened, but he had been so intent on getting Ezio home that it had slipped his mind. The more he thought about it, though, the more worried he became.
I slit his throat. Orion reminded himself uncomfortably as Ezio led him into the house in his dazed state, He could be...
Unable to finish his though, Orion was startled back to the present when Ezio woke his dad, and Giovanni got out of bed to look over them. Orion glanced shamefully away, trying in vain to cover the wound in his neck with his hand, while blood dripped sickeningly through his fingers.
"I'm not even going to ask, you're just going to tell me right now what you've done." Giovanni demanded simply, and Orion flinched at his harsh tone. He hated confrontations. Usually, he just avoided them, but he knew that the wound in his neck needed fixing. Already he was starting to feel ill from the blood loss.
He shrank away into himself, shivering, and dreaded the moment when Giovanni would come back.
I've really screwed up this time...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 am

"So?" Giovanni spoke as he offered ORion a chair. He glanced form Ezio to Orion and then sat down next to orion and began to clean the cut before he prepared a needle. He injected some anesthetic, which he kept for everything at home from use on the horses to his kids. He knew how to use it. He then began stitching up the wound, and placed a patch over it "This cut has come from a knife, I know that much" Giovanni spoke, frowning worriedly. "is there any more wounds I should be worried about?" He asked Orion, glancing over him as he reached up and began to clean a small graze on his eyebrow. Ezio took a deep breath and then sat down beside Orion.
"We were just walking, and we got attacked" Ezio spoke, though it killed him that they werent telling the truth "They wanted money, but Orion managed to fight them off pretty easy in a few seconds"
Chaya
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next