Polo + Chay [Mature]

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Polo + Chay [Mature]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

((No worries. Poor rabbit. Sad My cat caught a bird the other day. I was like... "Thanks for the gift, you fluffy little murderer." -_- ))

At Ezio's answering voice, Orion let himself into the room. The first thing he noticed was Ezio's bare chest, and the horrible scars stretching across it. His eyes widened in shock, but before he could ask a question he caught himself, and swallowed his curiosity. That would be a story for another day. Right now, there were more pressing things to deal with.
He closed the door quietly behind him and walked over to Ezio's bed, perching on the edge and staring up at the TV.
"Have a nice day?" Ezio asked with a sigh, and Orion turned to look at him as he answered, "Not bad. Bloody busy, though. I had to cover all of your work, you slacker." He flashed a gentle smile to show that he was teasing, then nodded toward the TV, "What are we watching?"
It was funny, in all the time they had known each other, Orion had barely ever intentionally made small talk with Ezio. He was not one to waste words, and he generally saw casual conversation as just that.
And yet, now that there were serious issues hanging in the air, he chose to turn to small talk instead. And it was not because he was nervous to discuss the previous night, but rather because he had reached the point where he had decided that Ezio was his friend, and he wanted to do right by him. That was the thing about Orion. He did not befriend people easily, but when he did, he was loyal to the end.
And the truth is, what Ezio needed right then wasn't an interrogation. It was just friendly company, and an ear to listen should he have anything important to say... And that was exactly what Orion was there to offer.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Ezio smiled a little "I'm not a slacker, i'm sick. I'm gay so i'm going to be sick today" he muttered, even though it made no sense what so ever. He glanced ot Orion and shrugged "I'm not even watching TV, it's just on so i look normal. i'm just thinking, and people would think i was a bit wierd if i spet the entire day laying in bed and thinking" He said to him quietly. "you look much nicer without those sunglasses and that stinky hoodie you know" Ezio said to him with a small smirk, but he assumed riley walked to talk about something other then clothes. Ezio had let this whole situation bring him down. he was now so depressed over it. "I can barely hold my eyes open" he muttered, opening his eyes as wide as possible. It was then that Ezio realised that the scars on his chest were showing, and he picked up the doona and pulled them tightly around him, feeling embarrassed. "sorry you had to see that" he sighed

( awh! D: )
Chaya

http://ask.fm/XxJandaxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Orion listened sympathetically as Ezio spoke, occasionally turning his attention to the TV, mostly just to seem casual. Still, he really did feel for the poor guy. He knew what he must be going through... He only wished he had some magic solution to pull Ezio out of this funk.
"You look much nicer without those sunglasses and that stinky hoodie you know." Ezio said suddenly, and Orion shot him a glare, sticking out his tongue in mock annoyance. "That's the problem." He retorted, "God forbid people think I'm nice. They might try to talk to me." He shuddered dramatically, then shot Ezio an easygoing smile. Now that he had opened up a bit more, he was obviously willing to joke about his strange, antisocial ways. Which was odd, really, because it showed that deep down, Orion was not the antisocial type at all...
"I can barely hold my eyes open." Ezio muttered suddenly, and Orion cast him a sympathetic glance. He certainly knew how that felt.
At that moment, Ezio seemed to notice his own bare, scarred chest, and covered it in a hurry, muttering, "Sorry you had to see that."
Refusing to admit to himself that he was slightly disappointed by the change in scenery, Orion just shrugged awkwardly, and despite his earlier decision not to say anything, he gestured toward Ezio's torso, and asked, "What happened? Or don't you want to talk about it?"
He met the man's eyes, raising a questioning eyebrow. If Ezio didn't want to talk, then Orion wouldn't push him, but he still had to ask - mostly for the sake of changing the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 pm

"its not gonna hurt if someone talks to you Orion." Ezio murmured with a smirk as he poked his tongue out, but when Orion asked him about his scars, he just dropped the blankets andpushed them down to his waist so hat he could see them all. "uhm... a car crash" he muttered simply. it was much much more then a 'car crash'. "I got alot of rips from all the broken glass and the doctors didnt even bother examining them. they all needed stitches, but now they've healed badly" He sighed and looked at the marks on his right pec' muscle were there was unusual scarring in the faint shape of a rectangle "and thats from when they recusitated me with those shock thingies. electricity burns" Ezio said and looked over to him. he would tell him about his injuries, sure. but he wasnt sure about telling him. "do you wanna hear the story?" Ezio asked with a small smirk, but really he didnt want to laugh. it deffinately wasnt a happy story.
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 am

"Its not gonna hurt if someone talks to you Orion." Ezio teased, and Orion chuckled as he responded, "Don't be so sure."
In my experience, it usually hurts like hell...
After that, Ezio dropped the blankets, allowing Orion to examine the scars on his chest. They were nasty, that was for sure.
Still, when he looked away a moment later, the scars were not the reason. He took a deep breath, willing himself not to pay attention to the man's beautifully toned abs. His life would be whole lot easier if Ezio didn't have to be so f*cking good looking; it was difficult not to notice it at times like this...
When Ezio began talking again, Orion glanced back, and listened patiently as he explained how he had got the scars. It sounded like a horrific crash... And for some reason, the idea of Ezio coming so close to death unsettled him somewhat.
"Do you wanna hear the story?" Ezio asked at last, and Orion glanced up - startled out of his thoughts - to see a humourless smirk on the man's face. "If you want to tell it." He replied, shrugging, "I'm here to listen, not to pry." Orion offered a warm smile then, attempting vaguely to comfort his friend.
He didn't care if Ezio told his story or not; secrets were secrets, and he firmly believed that. He wouldn't like people prying into his private life, so he didn't pry into theirs. But if Ezio wanted to talk, then he would surely be there to listen.
It was the least he could do. After all, this guy had never been anything but civil to him, even when he had been nothing but antisocial. That was more than he could say for most people he knew...

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Ezio looked over as him when he nodded "I'm not telling you because I want to vent really, i'm telling you because..." Ezio trailed "off actually yeah I want to vent" he spoke firmyl and looked down at hs chest "Federico always makes me keep a shirt on when e go tothe beach or anything. i dont swim anyways so its not really an issue but on a hot day its a bit unbearable. anyways... This happened when I was about 14. my mum and Roo and I went out on a trail ride. it was the mdidle of winter, and so it was f*cking cold, and there was snow covering everything. My mum was taking her horse out on the road for the first time - he was very young ,but very well educated. still you know, he'd still spook at everything, being so young and all. and we walked around a corer, and i said to mum that i wanted to cross the road to we could ride up this huge big hill and see the view from the top, and so we were about to cross when this huge log truck came around the corner" Ezio spoke, mumbling and frowning as he spoke. this was rpobably the first time he'd told anyone really. "and mums horse just freaked and ran out in front of it, and Roos horse did as well, then so did mine" Ezio spoke and looked back over at Orion and exhaled "And I can remember everything" Ezio murmured "When I woke up they told me that they'd had to recussitate me twice and then they finally msnaged to keep me alive" Ezio said with raised bows. "And they told me that Roo was in much worse shape then me, and my mum even more so. she was alive, but only just" Ezio spoke and then shrugged "cool story huh" he murmured, but really it had been very hard to reflect on something like that.
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

Orion sat quietly beside Ezio, and watched him as he spoke, not once thinking of interrupting. As Ezio went on, Orion found that he had to look away. He could only imagine how terrifying that accident must have been, and how utterly horrific it must have been for poor Ezio to wake up in hospital afterwards, learning that his family were even worse off than he was.
And his mother- Orion didn't even want to ask.
He looked down at his hands to find his nails digging into his palms, and his jaw clenched slightly as he heard Ezio murmur, "Cool story huh?"
Orion looked up, then turned his gaze to Ezio and replied gently, "I'm sorry. It must have been tough." He clapped a hand to his friend's shoulder, and gripped it supportively, expressing through actions more than words the sympathy he felt for Ezio's trauma.
Usually, he didn't give a rat's ass about other people's problems, but this time it was different. To have to go through all that... Orion shuddered at the mere thought.

He sat quietly beside Ezio for quite some time after that, until finally he decided that they had moped around enough for one day, and it was time to turn it around. Ezio had been thinking and brooding about his sexuality for long enough; so long, in fact, that he was now depressed enough to torture himself by revisiting haunted old memories, and Orion knew well what that was like. It was time he snapped out of it, and for that, he would need a distraction.
"Hey," He said suddenly, breaking the silence at last and smiling handsomely at Ezio, "Do you play guitar?" Without waiting for an answer, he stood, and took a firm grip on Ezio's arm, practically dragging him out of the bed, "Actually, screw it. I'll teach you, come on."

Obviously unwilling to take no for an answer, Orion dragged Ezio unceremoniously across the hall, and into his own room. Finally he released his hand, but only to point an accusing finger at him instead. "Now you stay off that bed." He scolded, "If you spend any more time in one, you'll turn eighty overnight." He offered a teasing smile, then picked up his beloved electric guitar, and tossed it to Ezio.
Yeah, it wasn't much of an idea - but a distraction was a distraction, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:46 am

When Orion asked him if he could play guitar, Ezio nodded "yes actually" He murmured and rolled his eyes as he was dragged out of bed. still, he was only wearing his trunks. "but i'm not really good and I havnt played for years." he said as he walked over and sat down on Orions bed, taking up the guitar "Ew, i havn't played in so long" he murmured and then shook his head. "it'll sound horrible, so no" he laughed and put the guitar back down on the bed. "And Orion, if you're banning me from my bed, where will i sleep?" Ezio said to him, looking at him closely. Ezio was about to speak again when Giovanni walked into the room. he looked so angry. Ezio froze and just looked at him like a terrified animal, but then he spoke, and he released a huge sigh of relief.
"Ezio are you feeling alright?" Giovanni spoke worriedly "Do you want me to call a doctor out?"
"oh, um, no" Ezio murmured "Orions looking after me" He murmured and tried to look a little miserable, so he did infact look sick.

( sorry for the short one x3 its nearly 4am )
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 am

((Do you ever sleep? Razz ))

Orion pulled a face when Ezio put the guitar back on the bed, and picked it up himself, starting to strum some quiet notes.
"And Orion," Ezio added, "If you're banning me from my bed, where will I sleep?"
"You've been sleeping all day, man." Orion scolded, "Now live a little, would you?" He kicked his foot, offering an encouraging little smile. However, when Giovanni entered the room, Orion returned to his serious expression immediately, and put down his guitar, as though worried he was doing something wrong.
He sat awkwardly on the bed and examined his hands intently while Giovanni asked how Ezio was feeling, and the boy replied, "Oh, um, no. Orions looking after me."
He glanced up smiling awkwardly, and added helpfully, "He's fine. Just too much excitement last night I think..." He winked at Ezio, then returned to his usual stony silence.
He really wanted to get Ezio out of the damn house and doing something, but he didn't exactly know how to do it, especially with Giovanni around...
Still, he hated to see Ezio acting all depressed. He couldn't stand seeing people in that state... Not since he had seen his foster mother looking just the same...

((Dude. So sorry that took so long. My Internet is being a DICK. o_0 *Hisses* I had it finished ages ago, then I had to fight with the router, fight with the internet stick, plug the internet stick into the laptop, and finally post on the laptop... Ironically, now the Internet is up again on my PC... XD ... FOR NOW. o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 am

"Thanks again Orion" Giovanni said, and then actually smiled towards him for a moment. Giovanni hardly smiled to anyone, though he did have a handsome smile jsut like Ezio. When Giovanni finally lef,t Ezio looked to Orion and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Sorry" He murmured "Dad scares everyone" Ezio muttered and sighed, looking down at his feet. He wished that Giovanni was just calm and relaxed about everything, and most of all he just wished that there was no more anger and that he could just be pleasant to be around. "I remember when he used to be fun and happy" Ezio whispered to Orion, exhaling.
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:10 am

Orion just offered a subtle smile in response to Giovanni's thanks, brushing it off with an incoherent mumble. Once he had left, Ezio turned to Orion and said, "Sorry. Dad scares everyone."
"You could say the same about me." Orion replied, shrugging, "He seems like a good guy, so I don't mind..."
"I remember when he used to be fun and happy." Ezio sighed, and Orion cast him a sympathetic glance. But instead of asking something along the lines of 'what happened', he just poked Ezio sharply in the ribs. He had been moping around for far too long now.
"Come." He said, "Let's go take a walk, you need some fresh air."
He poked Ezio again, shoving him to his feet, "And I'm not taking 'No' for an answer, so get moving. It'll do you good." He smiled encouragingly, then stood up and grabbed Ezio's arm.
Without waiting for permission, he proceeded to drag the boy down the stairs and out through the front door, into the cool night air outside.
At last he released Ezio's wrist, and took a deep breath.
"Come on then." He said, giving Ezio another poke in the ribs as he started walking off toward the forest.
((Magical Disney forest of LURVE~!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:19 am

Ezio smiled and finally stood, laughing a litttle "hang on, let me get some clothes on first. Ezio was barly wearing a thing - Orion had only just dragged him out of bed. Ezio dessed in some jeans and a large white knitted jumper with a large shawl neck. He walked outside, Of course being dragged. They headed past the arenas and then to the trail into the forest. Ezio hadnt been here for years. he remember his father taking him for a shoulder ride all the way up these trails when he was probably only four or five. they had walked for hours, and then watched the sunset before they ran all the way back down again. Ezio loved it when he could remember memories from his happy childhood. He wished that he could be happy now. Ezio looked over to Orion and sighed "thankyou" He said to him
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 am

((Sorry for taking so long - had to get on the laptop because the Internet is being lame again. -_- ))

Orion just smiled when Ezio thanked him, and chuckled quietly to himself. "God, you're weird." He muttered, shooting the boy a sideways glance, "You thank me for the most simple things." Shaking his head in amusement, Orion brushed his fringe out of his face, and glanced admiringly around the forest as he walked. It was a beautiful place, and the gentle chill of the night air revived him, making him feel alive again after such a hard night of partying, and the hard day of work that followed.
"It's so nice here." He mused, still staring around absentmindedly as he walked along beside Ezio, "It must have been nice growing up here with all this space..."
Yes, Orion loved the idea of having his own space. He supposed that came from spending such a large chunk of his childhood in an orphanage, being forced to share 'his' space with the numerous other children that he did not care for in the slightest. Those memories were not pleasant ones.
As if on cue, his phone began to ring, and he took it out of his pocket to see his foster father's name on caller ID.
"No thank you, asshole." He muttered under his breath, hanging up without even answering, and sliding the phone back into his pocket.
"Shall we walk to the top of the hill?" He asked, turning back to Ezio, "I think it's a full moon tonight. We should be able to see it clearly from up there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 am

"I was taught to thank people when they have shown me kindness" Ezio said to Orion, smiling "And you have done just that" He spoke. when Orion mentioned the space that they had, Ezio nodded "It was amazing growing up here. I dont ever want to leave." He said "We used to take walks up here all the time" He spoke, Exhaling. Ezio heard a phone ring, hearing it coming from Orions phone. When Orion hung up and muttered about about the caller, he smirked "who's trying to call?" Ezio asked him

( so sorry for the short one. im so tired but i want to finnish my movie xD )
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 am

((No worries. Razz ))

"Who's trying to call?" Ezio asked with a smirk as they walked up the hill. Orion responded with a grim smile, and replied simply, "The Devil."
Yeah, he hated his foster dad, and he was not ashamed to admit it. That man had never been anything more than a thorn in his paw, and Orion was glad to see the back of him. Now if only the asshole would leave him the hell alone...
For the rest of the walk, the incline of the hill grew steeper, so Orion walked in silence to save his breath. Also, he had spoken a lot that day, and he rather felt that he was reaching the limits of his sociability.
At last they reached the top of the hill, and he collapsed onto a rock to rest his legs, sighing in a satisfied fashion as he stared up at the moon overhead.
"I'll say it again." He muttered as a smile grew on his lips, "You were damn lucky to grow up here."
I would have given my left hand to be able to see the moon at night, from anywhere except a dirty, barred window.
He sighed heavily, and glanced at his phone again when it vibrated in his pocket.
After muttering something rather rude about where Mr. Chang should shove his voicemail, Orion turned his attention firmly back to the moon, and tried to convince himself to relax again. He was supposed to be releasing stress now, not generating more by thinking about the life he had left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 am

Ezio raised his brows as ORion spoke, calling the perosn who clled 'the devil'. "Right" Eziio spoke with a smirk, not saying anything else about it. Ezio usually got a good workout form walking to the horses, riding them, but he also went for jogs along the roads and around the property, so he was of course reaosnably fit. He exhaled a shaky, heavy breath as he sat down beside Orion. "What's all this fuss?" Ezio asked him as Orions phone buzzed once more "they probably need to talk to you...?" Ezio murrmured, having no idea who it was. Ezio then nodded and msield when ORion mentioned again how lucky we was to live there. "I know" Ezio sighed "I'm very happy here" Ezio said to him, but Orion seemed to think that Ezios childhood had been easy.
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 am

"Nobody ever 'needs' to speak to me." Orion grumbled in response, switching his phone to silent, "He's probably just calling 'cause he's run out of things to torture in Hell and got bored." With an irritable huff, he glanced back at Ezio, and added more pleasantly, "Either way, I'm talking to you right now, so phone calls can wait." He managed a smile, pushing aside his irritation with an effort, and tried to turn his attention back to the present.
"So how are you feeling?" He asked, actually meeting Ezio's gaze for once, "About last night, I mean."

((Sorry. XD That sucked. I need to get my head in the game again. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 am

( haha its okay! Very Happy )

Ezio frowned and then smirked "right... I'm not going to ask. it owuld ruin a perfect full moon it seems" He said and then looked down the hill, seeing the property, him home. "How m I feeling?" Ezio said and sighed, looking over to him, looking closely into his eyes. "Disgusting" Ezio sighed "i doubt you'd understand though" Ezio muttered, exhaling once mor,e closing his eyes. "It's still hitting me I think" he added
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 am

"How am I feeling?" Ezio repeated with a sigh, "Disgusting. I doubt you'd understand though."
Orion uttered a bark of laughter at this. He couldn't help himself; it was just so ironic... He didn't understand? God... He was the expert on this shit. But that was a whole other story, and one that he did not intend to bring up ever again. The past was behind him for good; now that he was in Italy, the future was all that mattered.
He chuckled again under his breath, and then retorted, "Hey, I got snogged too, y'know. I bet I could understand a little bit if I tried."
Ezio sighed again, and added, "It's still hitting me I think."
Orion nodded, reverting back to seriousness. That made sense he supposed. Still...
"It's weird seeing you so down." He commented mildly, "I mean, you're usually so bright and cheerful that it pisses me off." He shot the boy a teasing smile, and added, "I kinda miss that guy. Now who's gonna stop me from growing mushrooms in the corner, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 am

Ezio shrugged "I dont usually get depressed, but I dont usually figure out i'm a faggot either" Ezio murmured, nearly angry as he spoke. "I want kids, I want to get married, I want to actually fall in love first of all. but all of it's impossible. where an i supposed to meet another gay guy who likes horses, partying and me" Ezio grumbled. it all seemed impossible now.

( sosry for the short one, i;m cooking xD )
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 am

((No worries. Save me some food. Razz ))

"Sure." Orion shot back sarcastically, "Horses, partying and you all seem to be things that would attract exclusively straight guys." He chuckled, "Don't worry about it, man. Nothing's impossible. A handsome guy like you will find somebody easy-peasy, and for kids, there's always a surrogate mother, or adoption..." He trailed off for a moment, considering his own advice. Maybe adoption was not such a good idea. But then again, he supposed it must work out for some people, even if it didn't for him... Well, in any case, he was just trying to reassure Ezio. It was funny, really, trying to tell another guy that being gay was not so bad, when he himself was terrified even to admit it...
"We'll have to hit a gay bar sometime." Orion suggested teasingly, elbowing Ezio in the ribs, "I'll be your wingman."

((Don't mind me, just skipping ahead now. XD ))

The two talked for a while longer, until the moon had risen higher in the sky, and finally Orion began to grow tired.
"Come on." He said through a yawn, standing up and stretching his arms over his head, "Let's head back. I'm tired now."
He gave Ezio a good-natured slap on the shoulder, then began heading back down the hill. The loose leaves and twigs were slippery underfoot, and Orion struggled to find his footing in the dark. Still, he was making decent progress down the hill for a while, slipping and sliding, until his toe suddenly struck a root. The loose leaves underfoot slipped out from under him, and he felt his foot hook in the root as he tripped. He toppled over, breaking his fall with a roll, and ended up sitting on the ground with a bemused expression on his face. "God, I'm an idiot." He chuckled, leaning one hand against a tree as he tried to pull himself to his feet. He got halfway, but the second he put his weight on his left foot, he cursed and dropped down to one knee.
"Shit..." He muttered, frowning irritably as he felt his hot, rapidly swelling ankle.
The pain began to reach him then, and he tightened his jaw in annoyance, carefully standing again, this time without putting weight on his injured ankle.
How the Hell am I going to walk like this...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:55 am

Ezio walked down the hill with Orion, thinking about what he had said. "Yeah well straight guy in a gay bar would be like a llama in with a bunch of alpaccas..." Ezio murmured "you're not one of us" Ezio teased. He doubted that Orion was gay, and it was so out of the quesiton that Ezio didnt even think about it. Orion seemed as straight as straight would appear on someone. Ezio was a little ahead of ORion, but he heard him fall and laughed, turning to look at him. He seemed okay untill he tried to stand, but fell right onto his knees. "Ouch.." Ezio said and walked over to him "Gee, you okay? sorry for laughing..." Ezio murmured to him and knelt down right beside him, reaching over and putting a hand on his shoulder.

(( making muffins xD ))
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 am

((YUMMY! Very Happy ))

A moment later, Ezio headed over to him, and said, "Gee, you okay? sorry for laughing..." Orion smiled and chuckled in response, muttering, "Nah, it was funny. I'm fine." He tried his weight on his ankle, then grunted and dropped to his knee again. "Might've twisted my ankle..." He added thoughtfully, frowning in painful irritation. He was still scowling at his injured ankle when he suddenly felt Ezio's hand on his shoulder, and a shock shot through him.
Images of the kiss the night before darted unbidden through his mind, and he quickly shrugged off Ezio's hand.
"I'm fine." He repeated, a little more sharply than he had intended. He was not comfortable having Ezio so close to him, much less touching him. He couldn't help it, the guy was handsome...
He stood again, taking a careful step, then wincing, but somehow managing to keep his footing.
"Ugh, trust me." He complained with a chuckle, rolling his eyes, "Go on ahead." He said, waving Ezio off, "I'll take ages getting back at this rate. No point you waiting around."

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaya on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 am

"Oh, ouch..." Ezio murmured and pulled off his jacket and then his shirt. Ezio knew what to do with Sprains - Rest, Ice, Compression and elevation. but they had no ice. Ezio exhaled and frowned when Orion shurgged his handd off and snarled slightly. "okay..." Ezio murmured, a little hurt but Orions iciness. Ezio wrapped his thin tshirt around Orions Ankle tighlty to give it the compression it needed, and Ezio then sat down near Orions foot and lifted it up, sitting it on his knee to keep it elevated. Ezio then took out his phone and called Giovanni, but got no answer "f*ck... no one's going to answer" He sighed and thne tried Alice, but didnt get through either.
Chaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 am

Orion looked away awkwardly when Ezio shrugged off his shirt. Now was not a good time to have the fool stripping down... He was struggling to get a handle on his thoughts. Times like this, it really was difficult to think 'straight'. ((Pun alert. XD ))
"Don't fuss." Orion complained, blushing shyly when Ezio started binding his shirt around his ankle. He leaned more heavily against the tree beside him when the other boy lifted Orion's foot onto his knee, and watched as he tried to make some calls.
"It's fine." Orion insisted again, beginning to get frustrated as he felt his heart beating quicker in his chest.
When was the last time anybody cared for me like this...?
"Ezio, don't worry, stand up." He said firmly, pulling his foot off the boy's knee and resting it lightly on the ground, "It's just a little sprain."
Ignoring Ezio, Orion tested his weight on the foot again. The pain made him snarl, but with the makeshift support of Ezio's shirt, it was almost possible to hobble painfully along on his own, so that was what he did.
But all the while, his mind was elsewhere.
He hated Ezio for being so handsome, so caring... It was really starting to piss him the f*ck off!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next