Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Rushing

Go down

Me and Rushing Empty Me and Rushing

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Here is my character he is a guy https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/2s6wjm1.jpg

Here is my starting post:
I was up fairly late that night. Not because i couldnt sleep, more like i was being forced to stay awake. Constant arguing at home really hit me where it hurts. Literally half the time. But it was just constant back and forth with my Step dad. At some point we had to take it outside. I was worried of waking my birth mother, the Kindest most caring soul put on this soil, and my little brother Nathan who would nag the living hell out of me but i loved him all the same. My step father was a different story, he would always come home drunk and just inordinately pissed at the world. And he would always take it out on mom...Well not anymore. I took a stand and now i have become his punching bag basically. But even with that i stood firm. I wasnt going to let him take advantage of anyone in this house that i had built with my own two hands. And i wasnt about to let him chase me from it either. But then 4am rolled around and he finally got tired of it and he took off to bed. In a seperate room from my mother of course. That was one deal we made. I marched back up to the third floor up to the loft that was my room and tried to get a few hours of sleep in before school came around.
As i slept somewhat peacefully in the bed up in my loft of the 3 story house that i call home the alarm began screaming in my ear...that gosh darn thing never learns its lesson. remaining with my back to it my hand swung around and fumbled for the off switch and when i found it i lazily switched it off and brought myself up and sat in the bed rubbing my deep set amber eyes awake.
I swung my athletic legs over the side of the bed and stood up and stretched as my spine cracked from its once permanent 3 hour state. running a hand through my hair that was messy i walked to the bathroom just inside my room to get cleaned up. After taking a well deserved shower i stepped out with a towel around my waist only to get a face full of powder from my pesky little 10 year old brother.
"Nathan!" I snapped as my voice was drowned out by his screams of laughter as he ran downstairs. after cleaning that off i got dressed.
I headed downstairs with a loud yawn and my mom was already making breakfast.
"Where is dad?" I asked my stomach churning at 'dad'
"Asleep still.You two had quite the argument last night" She sighed
"Yeah,"I said down to my food. secretly rolling my eyes.
"Jake sweetie you've got to just let it be when he comes home...i can take it from him." She said rubbing my back as she walked by.
"No mom, you cant and you wont. He shouldnt even be treating anyone like this let alone you. I am the man here, not him." I said taking a quick glance up at her then the clock.
"Just be careful, your fights are scaring me now." She said softly.
"Stay away from him then when or if he wakes up..or at least until i come back.Im gonna be late for school i will see you when i get home" I said as she remained silent and i began heading out to the garage to head to school in my jet black Chevy Avalanche.
I started it up creating orbs of light on the garage wall that shrunk as i pulled out and off to school. I turned onto the black asphalt and I rounded the corner as the orange morning sun seeped through the black tinted windows and my once amber eyes now glowed a golden brown. but my skin remained dark in shadow, a dark russet color. The only thing separating me from the black road was the orange reflection of the sun on the truck's frame that seemed to glide over the asphalt. The sound of the gravel beneath the tires that loosened from the road from years of driving and traffic shifted under the tires. This was my first day back in this town after i was basically chased from it. But everything about me changed. Levi my best friend whom i left behind was more than happy to see me back. Eventhough it was just 2 weeks till summer. Even with someone waiting for me to return i was scared of what people would see me as. Would they still see the scrawny geek that everyone hated? And i knew the one way they would find out my identity...Where ever Levi is Jake is. And my charming smile stayed the same. Everyone LOVED my smile back when i was the outcast. But even that wasnt enough to stop the taunting. I had toughened up, both mentally and physically. I was as big as a football player yet had the physique of a soccer player.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down