Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Sword and I []I Want out[]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dark Sword and I []I Want out[] Empty Dark Sword and I []I Want out[]

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Im not much of a people person. I mean I just hate the fact that some people have nothing better to do than pick on the different one. What makes me different is not only what i do but what i look like. Im different from the rest in the fact that 1. i dont wear make up. 2.I keep to myself usually 3.Just my looks in general. No one can see me for who i really am. I am very sensitive usually i can fight back but other times I just dont even bother. No one is there for me because well I have nobody...I am nobody. I still think to myself sometimes that there will be that one prince charming to sweep me off my feet. Will it happen?

No real plot really XD too lazy to think one up Razz

Me:
Name:Courtney, Cort
Description:Courtney's, or Court for short, features are those of a dream girl, long blond hair usually in a pony tail cascades down her back stopping just past her shoulder blades. Sunkissed skin stretches over her curved frame with the toned muscles beneath. Icy blue orbs are perfectly placed upon her beautiful face with black lashes that dismiss the need for eyeliner or mascara, they are jet black..a startling contrast against her eyes. But there is something about her that separates her from everyone else. A birth mark on the side of her face. It looks to be almost like a wolf howling at the moon. It is very light but it is still noticeable without the make up she wears. Thats why her hair is usually down and on her face.
phone: Voyager
http://www.boston.com/ae/music/blog/Carrie%20Underwood.jpg
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Sword and I []I Want out[] Empty Re: Dark Sword and I []I Want out[]

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Given Name: Mickolas Keith BlackWell BlackGold
Called: Mick
Appears to Be:18
---------------
<i><b>Looks</b></i>
---------------
<b><i>Hair</i></b>
Colour: Black and gold
Style: Emo shag. Covers his eyes
Highlights: Blond patches
http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-241.html

Eyes
Colour: 1 Green and one Black
Flecks/Specks: Yes gold in the black one
Rimmed: Green is gold rimmed
Contacts/Glasses: no
---------------
Body
Figure: tall
Shape: slim
Complexion: Tan
Height: 6’3
Weight: 175 lbs 125 of it are muscles
Muscles: Yes has major chest muscles and has a six pack
Shoe Size:12 ½
---------------
Other Looks
Piercings: Eye brow, Lip{spiderbites} Ears are gauged at size 9(sp).
Tattoos: 3 all swords. 2 are on his shoulder and there is one wraped in vines on his chest
Scars? Many. The major one cuts though his eye. He is now blind
---------------
Clothing
Shirt: All ways tight fitting t-shirts. Band shirts most of the time
Pants: dark Skinny jeans
Shoes: Vans or converses. Most are black there are some whites
Accessories: Chains, 2 studded belts, Studded wrist bands, Rings.
Other: When you think of Emo he is the person who you think of
---------------
Personality: Dark and gloomy can be fun once you get to know him. Really jumpy at times
Grade: 12th
Driving: yes
Car{if driving}: Black Chevy Silverado
Phone: Env 2
BF/GF:nope
Crush:Shh
House: Lives with fosters in a old medieval style home
Room: the first one in the left once you reach the top of the stairs
History: Has been abused and left for dead many times
Other:Lives with fosters which are never home due to work

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:15 pm

[]hes uhh Different xDD[]

Heading to school in my electric Blue chevy Avalanche i was off to yet another day of Torment. I hated going to school now. I made sure that my hair covered my marking on the side of my face. If it ever showed it would ignite the fire in everyone. Bringing on the freak chant they came up with. I never remembered the words i chose not to due to the fact i usually had my ipod blazing in my ears usually Riot by Three Days Grace was filling my ears instead. I wore my black zip up hoodie with the hood up. My hip hugging jeans going nicely with my skin tone pale on medium blue denim. My aeropestal t-shirt cammie combo working nicely.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm

I wake up and look around my metal filled room. Then I get up. Slowly I put on my dark skinny jeans, and a tight fitting Bullet for my Valentine shirt which showed my muscles well. I then walk around and grab the box of my workings. Smiling at them I pull out 2 matching black twisted rings for my Lip. Next I then pull out a straight sliver stud for my Eyebrow. Then I pull out my size 9 gaded earrings. They were silver with gold guns neatly carved into them, my handy work. Last but not least I pull out my ring. It was a big gray and black medieval one. Once I put all of on I then walk around and look for the shoes which I wanted to ware. Finally I found the ones. They were a dark cole gray and with midnight black skulls. I then walk back over to the other side of my room and put on my belt I wear to keep my jeans up, My other belt which was for show only, chains which were clipped to my belt loops, and my studded wrist bands. Before I leave I make sure I have everything from my room. I then walk down to the bathroom and fix my hair to were the front blond was in covering my eyes and then black that stood up was standing. Looking at myself I then put on my guyliner and smear it and add more to it. I do it several times before I was happy with it. Again I look at myself and walk out of the room and then out of the house to my truck. Once at my truck I get in and drive off to school. When I was at the school parking lot I pull into my space and get out.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm

"Ahh so the wolf girl decided to show up today then" Ganelle sneered as i got out of my truck. After being tormented day in and day out i grew an attitude a sour one at that with anyone i dint like or would tease me about it. "Pound sand will ya?" I snapped back as i stuck my headphones back into my ears blocking out everything. I swear one of these days i was going to end up deaf. That was a definite if everyone kept this up.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Once in a space I turn off the truck and looked around. "So this is my new school. Doesn't look to bad." I spoke before getting out of the big black chevy. "I guess I follow the rest of the people and go up to the office to get my stuff." I spoke to myself once more. I slowly make my way up to the school following a girl. After a few steps I hear another person call her a 'Wolf Girl.' "Hey If your calling her a Wolf Girl why not go take a look in a mirror, because you look like a bull ass." I spoke to the girl who said Wolf Girl.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:33 pm

She shot him a look before her and her friends walked off. I sat on the steps with my hood over my head, my knees on the next step below close to me and my arms hugging them trying to keep the tears from coming as they burned in my chest a throat. Finally it got the better of me and hearing more remarks from passing jocks i let out a frustrated squeal and threw the football i got hit with at his head and it bounced off hard and i stormed into the building to my locker
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 pm

"Really, your going to throw a football at her." I spoke pissed before picking up the football. I aim it and then threw it. The musscels in my arm bluged as I did. It hit the guy who threw it in the head and knocked him over, then it boucned and hit all the others. "Now to go see if she's ok." I spoke and walked off after her. Soon I see her stop at her locker and walked over to her carefully. "Hey" I spoke over to her and waited.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 pm

hearing a voice i turned my head just enough to see a boy at my locker from the corner of my eye. The mess of hair and my hood blocked my lip curling up then relaxing. "Hi" I spoke flatly putting the few things i had in my nap sack in my locker my one ear bud out of my ear still blaring a new song Everybody's fool now in the middle of the song.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm

"I saw what that jerk dd too you and I heard what that bitch said to you. I wanted to see if you were ok." I spoke with a slight smile to her and hoped I didn't sound stupid. I then walked over to her and when I moved my musscles moved under my shirt and skin.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm

"Alright...Be honest. Are you being ultra sarcastic so that i cant catch it?" I asked and turned to him as my locker slammed shut and my hood now down from a teacher dropping it as he walked by
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 pm

"No, No. I came to see if you were ok. I heard what that girl said to you and turned right back around and made her go run off into the shadows to lick her wounds. The guy did throw that football hard but I threw it back harder and knock him down then knocked all of the others in the head." I spoke and stoped movig to her. Her hood maded her look even cooler than before.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 pm

I softened up a bit more and my eyes went from narrow to their almond shape and my icy Caribbean blue orbs could be fully seen. "Th--Thanks for that" I said softly
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 pm

"Your welcome. No one should be treated that way." I spoke looking back at her. My Ice eyes looked at her and then over to the jocks that I threw the ball at. "Fucker" One called to me and walked away. "I see that he's all talk." I said in a mutter and then looked around the school. "Um Can you tell me where the office is?" I asked her lightly

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:04 pm

A small smile pulled at my lips and i nodded. "Yeah." I said in a half daze as my eyes went down his tones then up to his face as i walked with him towards the office. "Im Courtney by the way. Or Wolf girl" I mused
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:07 pm

"I like Courtney way better than Wolf Girl. I'm Mickolas but I go by Mick" I spoke to her with a soft smile and look around to make sure I could find this place again.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm

"Well i like Court better" I challenged playfully. The way i was acting only happened rarely. I really connected with him. Something i never really had to chance to do.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:17 pm

I smile "Yea I like that better" I spoke before walking into the jock that got knocked down with the football I threw. He was about a foot taller than me. "Back for round 2 little man?" He asked before picking me up by the shirt collor. When he picked me up My feet were a good foot of the ground. "Put me down, this is my favorite shirt." I spoke wiith no hit of fear in my voice.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

I glowered at the other clenching my fists at my sides. All my anger over the years was always put to good use. But i would let him work this out himself if he needed it i would help him out
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm

"Aww the little man is afraide of his shirt getting messed up. You already messed up when you threw that Foot ball at me." He spoke and when to throw a punch. I move my hand up and catch it before he made contact with my face. "Now are you going to put me down or do I have to break your arm?" I asked and slowly truned his arm. "OWW" He shreaked and droped me. In the fall, I let go of his fist and land on my back.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 pm

I caught him just before he fell on his back my hands under his arms still glaring at the guy but this time with a smart ass smirk. "Now git before i twist the other" I growled and angled Mick back to where he was on his feet again
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:32 pm

"Thanks. In all the 30 schools I've been too, so far this is the most interseting one yet." I spoke to her and stead myself on my feet. "Now my hand hurts" I mutter lightly and look t it with a frown. It was starting to puff up.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well then i guess our next stop is the nurses office then" I said with a giggle as we got to the main office
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

"Thanks" I spoke with a slight chuckle and followed behind her. "Getting these rings off now is going to be tricky" I spoke trying to take off the big skull one.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 pm

"Dont make it worse" I told him taking out some of my hand lotion and worked it under the ring and it slowly slid off into the palm of my hand
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next