Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

masquerade&& moon

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

masquerade&& moon Empty masquerade&& moon

Post  moonshine09 Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 am

Plot-Nicole just moved to a small Texas town from another small town in a different state. She's nervous about starting a new school and making new friends.She's worried about not fitting in or winding up the schools outcast.So will she be the outcast or will she fit in.

Nicole Smith
looks-http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennastevens/4586590282/
drives-http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/549/095/81/o_P1020613.jpg
persona-cowgirl/country girl attitude
other-has a horse named Sugar

Lady Sugar(Sugar)
looks-http://www.barrelracer.com/Lady%20Sugar%20Anna%20002.jpg
trained in most western events.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

masquerade&& moon Empty re:

Post  masquerade Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

my charrie:

Derek Masters
looks-http://katielauraloveslifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/river-phoenix1.jpg
drives-http://imshopping.rediff.com/pixs/productsearch/product_images/four_wheeler/Tata-Indica-V2-DLS-BS.jpg
persona-called "the school heartthrob" of the school, the most popular guy
other-has a black cat named Tiger

Tiger
looks-http://glassowater.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/black-cat.jpg
follows Derek everywhere, almost like a dog

masquerade

Back to top Go down

masquerade&& moon Empty Re: masquerade&& moon

Post  moonshine09 Tue May 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Nicole had just finished feeding Sugar when the alarm on her phone started buzzing.She looked at the time and rushed to her truck,pulling the keys out of her pocket as she went.Today was her first day at a new school.She was nervous.When Nicky started the truck she put her favorite bands cd in. She sang along with the members of Sick Puppies as she drove to the school.She looked down at what she was wearing not sure if she would fit in.When she got to the school she parked the truck and waited for the school doors to open.

what shes wearing-http://www.polyvore.com/our_song/set?id=10183726
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Derek drove up to the school, greeted by his group of friends. Clapping him on the back and laughing, they walked up the sidewalk together as some girls waved to him. Derek grinned, hitching his backpack up his shoulder and entred the school as the doors opened.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Nicole jumped out of her truck and shut the door.She walked towards the schools doors with her head high refusing to let anyone intimidate her.She walked to her locker and tossed her books in.She grabbed a history book out of it and walked to her history class.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

"So what's your first class?" the guys asked. "History," Derek said. They were a loud bunch, and they said their goodbyes before Derek went into his class. He sat down in the front of the room, and almost immediately a bunch of girls hurried to sit around him.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Tue May 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Nicole walked into the classroom and looked for a seat.She sighed when she saw an open seat at the back of the room.She walked to it,her boots clicking against the hard ceramic floors.She sat down and waited for the teacher to come in.

Last edited by moonshine09 on Wed May 12, 2010 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Tue May 11, 2010 11:44 pm

The class was noisy and only settled down when the teacher came in. When everyone was quiet she pulled out an attendance sheet. "Alright, everyone, we have a new student in school," she announced. "Nicole, will you please come up here and introduce yourself?"

Everyone looked around to the new girl, including Derek.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 5:50 am

Nicole rolled her eyes but walked to the front of the room,"I'm Nicole."She said then went and sat back down.She glared at the teacher then started doodling in her notebook.The teacher said, "Thanks for that wonderful introduction Nicole."Then she started rambling about the Aztecs.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 5:56 am

(( lololol ))

Derek stifled a chuckle. That girl seemed pretty spunky. But the moment the teacher turned to write on the board, one of the girls behind Derek fired a spitball at Nicole. "New girl equals loser," she hissed, and her friends around her giggled.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 am

Nicole wiped the spitball off herself and jumped up.She walked over to the girl and punched her. "Wanna try to do that again?"She asked and didn't wait for the girls response.She went to her desk and grabbed her books.The teacher opened her mouth to say something but Nicole said,"To the principal's office.Don't worry I know the drill."She walked out of the room and to the principals office smiling the whole way because she could still hear the girl wailing.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 am

Everyone gasped as Nicole punched the girl. Derek was left speechless as the girl left the room as well, announcing she was going to go to the principal's office. For some reason, it made him pick up his own pencil, and he tossed it at the guy sitting across him.

"ow!" the guy cried.

The teacher opened her mouth to scold Derek but Derek got on his feet. "I know, I know. Principal." He quickly got his bag and hurried out the room. The teacher stared after her students, thinking it was going to be a very weird day.

"Hey, wait up," Derek called to the new girl, running after Nicole.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 am

Nicole just rolled her eyes and kept walking.She pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted her mom with the news of how her day was going so far.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 am

Derek smirked. He stepped ahead a bit, and walked backwards facing Nicole. "Y'know, that's hardly the best way to start the first day of school," he remarked.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 am

"And guess what!I don't give a shit."She said and walked around him.She kept walking hoping he would leave her alone.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 6:29 am

"Yeah, I didn't think so," Derek shrugged, ignoring her cussing. He continued smiling and walking backwards, refusing to leave her alone. "So, you planning to spend after school in detention? It gets pretty boring sitting in a room for two whole hours, you know."

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 6:31 am

"If everyone is as annoying as you,I'll probably get suspended before the days over."She said trying to walk around him.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 6:35 am

Her reply made Derek laugh, it wasn't making fun of her, but he was actually finding her fun to be with. "Actually, with an attitude like YOURS, it'll probably be easier to be suspended," he said. "It wouldn't really be any fun to be suspended on your first day, Bright Eyes. Hey, can I call you Bright Eyes?"

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 am

"I really don't care what any body calls anybody,"Nicole stopped walking and got a thoughtful look on her face,"Well unless it's making fun of me.Then the person more than likely will get decked."He had stopped when she stopped, so she quickly walked around him.The principals office was just up the stairs and to the right if she remembered right.

--hey i'll be back in like 2hrs I have to go to a school thingy--
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 6:44 am

Derek smiled, at least he'd gotten her to stop being rude, at least for a while. "No I'm not making fun of you at all, I think Bright Eyes suits you. You have pretty eyes, you know." He hopped ahead of her again, leading the way to the principal's office. "So, you're really serious about spending after school in detention?" he asked. This time, he didn't sound like he was joking, but more concerned. She was a spunky one, but he didn't want her spending her first day in a boring old room.

(( no prob, i might not get on until a few hours later though Sad ))

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 10:18 am

Nicole laughed,"Like I would actually do that."She smiled,"I have a horse I have to take care of.That and I can make myself cry so more than likely that other girl will be getting detention."She opened the office door and walked in before he could say anything.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Derek grinned, so she had a horse. Well she didn't know he had some tricks of his own. He followed her into the principal's office. The principal was looking stern at his desk. But the moment he saw Derek he brightened up and stood up to shake his hand. "Derek! Derek what a pleasant surprise."

"Good morning, Mr. Vito," Derek said cheerfully, shaking his principal's hand as if he was a dear friend.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Nicole arched an eyebrow but didn't say anything.She focused on the principal,sizing him up. She could tell by the way he looked that he would fall easily for the fake crying.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  masquerade Wed May 12, 2010 3:03 pm

The principal seemed not to notice the girl. "So Derek why did you come to visit me today?" "Well, sir, to tell you the truth, my friend and I were sent here by our history teacher," Derek said, sitting down comfortably on one of the chairs.

It was then the principal looked to Nicole as if noticing her for the first time. "What! Sent you here. And why is that?" Derek remained quiet, but still smiling, waiting for Nicole to speak.

masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Wed May 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Nicole took the cue and stuck her lower lip out slightly and willed tears to come to her eyes.She gave the principal a kicked puppy look and said in a shaky voice,"It's my first day here and when I went into history class,"she paused for a dramatic effect,"some girl shot a spit ball at me and called me a loser,so I punched her and here I am."One single tear went down her cheek before hse wiped it away.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next