Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf and me

2 posters

Go down

Wolf and me Empty Wolf and me

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

I can't think of a plot so if you can come up with one other than a teen romance maybe summer in California or someplace like that.....

My Charrie-
Mic (first person)
Full name- Micole Ky(pronounced Ki) Sawyers
Called-Mic,Micky
Age-17
~looks~
hair-different shades of brown
eyes-blue
skin tone-sun tan
personality-she's average except she holds grudges for a long time, and when she's mad theres hell to pay for someone
car-Dodge Challenger-black w/red racing stripes
phone-droid
looks-link
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Wolf and me Empty Re: Wolf and me

Post  Wolfe Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Full Name:Gordon Hayward
Called:Gordon
~Looks~
Hair:Light Brown, Though Somewhat Dark
Eyes:Blue
Skin Tone:Tanned
Personality:Friendly and Laid Back Guy, Though Will Protect Anyone He Care's For
Car:
Phone:BlackBerry
Looks:Gordon

Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

you can start lol
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

[Ok.]
I woke up earlier then normal in the morning and yawned, then got out of bed and got changed into a pair of white basketball shorts and a tank top since I would be playing a game with some friends. I sighed and brushed my teeth quickly before I slipped on my white sneakers and walked outside, making sure Buck my german shepherd was fed before I left and headed down the road and towards the park to play with my friends before I headed for the beach for a while.

Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 pm

I woke up to the sound of my parents fighting.Groaning I looked sleepily at the alarm clock on the night stand beside my bed.3:24 a.m.Of course they would fight this late at night.I slid out of my bed and walked over to my radio and turned it on loud enough to drown out their voices.When I found a radio station I wanted to listen to I went and sat with my back against the headboard of my bed. Next thing I knew my drunken dad was barreling into my room and coming straight for me.
"You little bitch!You knew your mother was cheating on me with that guy."He snarled as he reached for me.But I was quick with years of dealing with this,and jumped of the bed and hurried to the far side of the room.
"She's not cheating on you!You do this every time you get drunk,dad."I said in a pleading voice hoping this wouldn't end the same way it did last week.My mom ended up with a broken arm and I got knocked out.
"Yes she is!I know she is!And you know what,your just like her.Your both sluts."He said as he stumbled towards me with a look of pure rage.
I just looked at him and didn't move as he came closer.He use to say that I was his little angel, the perfect daughter and now he was calling me a slut.I snapped out of the stunned state when he slapped me hard enough to knock me into the wall.
"You dumb fucking slut!Get up,come on get up lets see how the slut fights."He said as he kicked me.
My breath was knocked out of me and when he finally saw that I wasn't going to fight and left,I was gasping for air.Tears were streaming down my face and all I wanted was someone to come hold me and tell me it would be okay.But like everything else in my life that wasn't going to happen.So I just got up,painfully,and went back to my bed to try to go to sleep.

Next morning.....

I woke up again,this time to the sun burning through my eyelids,but it could have also been to the stiffness of all my muscles.It was a school day but I knew that I would have a bruise on my face and all I had to do was put makeup on and it would cover it up but I didn't feel like getting up right then.So I just laid in bed for awhile before I got up,got dressed in a light weight t-shirt and a pair short shorts.I packed a bag for the beach,making sure I had by bikini in it then I slowly made my way down stairs,not daring to make to much nose because I didn't want to wake my dad up. Before I walked out the door I grabbed my sunglasses.As I walked down the sidewalk to the beach I wondered what I would do if what happened last night ever happened again.Nothing was the answer.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I knew I had school today, but since I had a scholarship for a college already that dealt with basketball, one day wouldnt hurt me as I looked around, yawning and trying to get the rest of the sleep out of my system before I looked towards the beach for a moment before I walked into the park and saw five other guys waiting in the shade and I smiled slightly as I walked up, my best friend Matt tossing me the basketball and I caught it and faced them. "Ok, so who is on who's team?" I asked as I looked at the five 6'0 or taller guys glancing at eachother.
"Me, you, and Jonny against Steve, Craig, and Jesse." said matt smirking and I shook my head and glanced around from my 6'9 height before we all walked over to the basketball court and me, Matt, and Jonny got ready to guard as Steve dribbled the ball down and I smirked, deciding to guard him since he was the more agreesive player.

Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 am

As soon as I got to the beach,I went into one of the bathroom stalls to get changed.After I was done I came out and put my hair in a ponytail then headed for the water.The warm Californian water always relaxed me after a night like mine.I swam to the booeys then back to the shore.After a couple of minuets of just walking down the shoreline I ended up playing volleyball with some other girls.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:49 am

I played with the boys for a while and then all of us stopped playing from the heat and headed for the beach. I glanced at the girl's playing volleyball and raised an eyebrow before I slipped my shirt off and headed for the water, the rest of the boys following before I tackled Matt once we were in and dunked him under before I started to swim around.

Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Soon my team had won the game and we all decided we would have a race to the booeys,back to the v-ball net then to the shoreline and whoever came in last had to buy icecream for everyone else. So we all lined up at the net then when someone said go we all took off for the water.It was hard dodging all the people but we did and if someone was laying down in our path we just jumped over them with a sorry or excuse me.Soon we were all in the water heading out.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down