Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods please delete :D

2 posters

Go down

Mods please delete :D Empty Mods please delete :D

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 am

Hehe Very Happy I'll recycle on of my old Realistic doggie plots

*Picks through pile of thick files, pulls out really big file at the bottom of the tower of paper*
*Tower of paper falls*
*Inkerz is squashed*

Survivors of war (Realistic dog RP)

Seria, that was the name of this town, it was built here in the middle of a desert, far away from any other cities or towns like itself.
Filled with people, vehicles, Animals, houses and sweet fresh air, that was what it was like three years ago before the war…

Most of the townsfolk fled for their lives, but many still remain. The humans that live here now are starving, they are filthy, disease infested and they’ll eat almost anything that moves.

But they are not the only survivors of war, we, the dogs of this rotting town are also all that’s left. We’re starving and clean water is hard to come by. Be warned Bombs are as common as the disease and filth in our town, so watch where you tread.
Hungry humans and dogs roam the streets, scrounging for anything useful or edible.

You are dog trying to survive in the slumps of this rotting town, let’s hear your story…

Last edited by imperial ink on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Mods please delete :D Empty Re: Mods please delete :D

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:27 am

Sorry rather lazy description, will fix as the Rp advances.

Name: Demex
Breed: Doberman
Eye colour: Black
Personality: Psychotic, bloodthirsty, intelligent

History: To be Rped, All that is known is that he used to be an attack dog in the army, but he escaped by breaking the chains that held him to that forsaken human facility.

Mate/ Crush: non
Other: He wears a heavy steel chain around his thick neck, it's the remaining bit that held him to humans.

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 am

As you know I've never done this before xD So I will suck xD
Name-Willow
Gender-Female
Age-4
Breed-German Sheppard cross Great Dane
Personality-She's confusing to understand, can come across helpless and defenseless. The typical 'Damsel in distress' though she can stand her own ground and won't give up without a fight, being sweet one second and vicious the next.
History-was abused as a pup, why she is so vicious. To be explained later.
Mate/Crush-Nurpe
Other-Nurpe. Maybe if I think of something later xD
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 am

(Hehe, don't worry you'll do fine my dear friend, I'll post first...hope this okay Very Happy)
(O.o I'll bring in my Ruuqay charrie..His fluffy and cute)

The dark silhouette of a most demonic creature creep along the walls of the alleyways, the doberman felt his muzzle curl up into a most horrific snarl as he continued his slow paced walk through the broken city of Seria. Demex felt his spiteful belly ache as hunger shot through him, how long had it been since he had had a proper meal....rats, putrid flesh and bird would never suffice. The doberman felt thick foaming saliva drip from his fangs as the thought of forbidden canine flesh swept through his mind....Yes that was what he wanted, warm and juicy in his scarred jaws. He would have to track one down sometime, hopefully soon as this harsh lifestyle of feeding on lesser creatures would not do. Demex flicked his clipped ears instinctively as a scrawny black cat scurried through the gutters on the decaying roofs above him. He smirked, had life truly become this pointless, the world seemed gray...without color. The doberman smirked once again as the sound a crying human cub filled the area. The doberman was not really one for eating humans...but it would be better that feasting on crow flesh. Demex padded soundlessly towards the origin of the cry, he kept his wits about him as he knew at any moment he could become the meal of another larger creature. His strong scarred legs carried him towards a burned out building, he stopped before examining the black scorch marks that licked the brick walls. Another cry shot through the dobermans ears and filled the alleyway, he knew it was hear and he would end it's senseless cry's.

New Form:

Name:
Ruuqay
Breed: Belgian Tervuren (Belgian Shepard)

Description: Ruuqay is by personality a peacemaker, he does not believe in fighting but won't back down to help his friends. His nature is usually placid or friendly. He has strong beliefs about peace and will follow them regardless of the situation or consequences. His appearance consists of his two bright green eyes and a reddish-brown coat. The markings around his eyes are a lighter shade of brown and they form a mask, this gives him the unintended appearance of a marvel superhero. Ruuqay fur is quite long but not the point of irritation, he is a skinny dog and is built for speed rather than for battle.

History: His owner was a young boy living on the streets and the two were separated during the war.
Mate/Crush: none (Open)

Last edited by imperial ink on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Willow-
I padded around, the area was silent next to the sound of my claws scraping against the harsh concrete below my moving paws, the smell of blood touched my nasal passages and I barred my teeth, glancing around, before i slipped my ears back. Slowly dropping my lips, sure of who was there, I listened to the uneven beat of my walking, I had a limp on my hind leg, though it didn't slow me down. I refused to be slowed down by the fact as pain slithered through my every limb. I hadn't stopped in hours. I turned my nose up to the sun, having to squint to look up through the suns powerful rays before my tongue lolled out of my mouth.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:16 am

Ruuqay padded cautiously through the filthy alleyways of Seria, his thick padded paws occasionally slipping on the grim that covered the tar. The Belgian Sheppard grinned as a warm breeze brushed through his thick shaggy coat sending moulted hairs drifting down the street. He grinned as the scents of city filled his black nostrils giving all the information needed to track down Demex; Demon of Seria. The Sheppard shook his head at that far fetched title that had been given to the Doberman. Ruuqay had been send by his pack to hunt down Demex, he honestly didn’t want to end the Doberman’s life but with all the chaos that fool had caused it remained a chose that he could not decide. Demex had brought shame down on the names of dogs in Seria, it was his fault humans killed dogs freely and ate upon their flesh out of desperateness for a meal. Demex who hunted humans and canines freely with out care for the consequences nor shame for his own actions against dogs. Ruuqay stopped as he eyed another Sheppard before him, from the scent he could tell he was female. He approached cautiously, he didn’t want to frighten her or give her reason to attack him. He stopped at a safe and tolerable distance before speaking with a friendly tone of voice, “It’s not safe for a girl like you to out on you own, what’s your name?”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:11 am

Willow-
I glanced down from the suns violent rays, dropping down whimpering gently. The damsel in distress role was one I frequently played. The favorite card in the deck. I dropped my era before glancing up at him, helpless. "D-D-Don't hurt me" I stuttered, my hazel gaze resting upon his physiognomy. I let fear show in my gaze, even though I wasn't the slightest bit intimidated in his actions. I wouldn't back down in a fight if it led to it, though something about him told me I wouldn't need to fight. My gut instinct hadn't been wrong before, but I wasn't about to bet my life on that. It was my pure reason for the whole helpless creature role. So if it came to the worse I could take them by surprise and give myself a head start in the battle hat was waiting to unfold.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:56 am

(Mostly mindless babble, hope it’s some what understandable XD)
Ruuqay tilted his head in confusion at the sight of female’s reaction. He felt guilt for his supposed unintended rudeness and approach her with an apologetic expression tainting his sharp muzzle. “I’m sorry?, I have no intention of harming you in anyway…unless of course you if were Demex, then it would be another story.” The Sheppard stopped as the cries of the human cub he had heard early seemed to have disappeared completely; he felt a chill shoot through his body making his shaggy fur stand on end. Ruuqay turned to face the female Sheppard, “You better stand up, there’s something dangerous approaching us”

Demex leaped through the window down into the open street, human blood tainting his muzzle while a small limp carcass dangled pathetically at the mercy of his scarred jaws. The Doberman smirked as the cries of people filled the area in a melodic way, he slunk silently in to the intricate narrow alleyways that few dared enter. Each of his soundless steps seemed completely pointless due to the crimson liquid that dripped so freely from the mangled flesh bag between his jaws. Yet perhaps he enjoyed it this way, perhaps he wanted to block out the simple sounds of his paw steps just to hear the blood drip. Demex’s sharp nose seemed so heavy drenched in the scent of his kill that he had not noticed the presence of two other dogs’ close by.

Last edited by imperial ink on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 am

(Sorry xD)
Willow-
I watched him before hesitantly standing, locking my tail in between my legs as I backed away from him slightly, spinning around, glancing as the other creature came closer. I lowered nmy self so I was practically crawling across the ground. Trapped between two of them, great. One I could stand a chance with, two I had absolutely no chance.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:34 pm

(Sorry about the blood...I like lotsa gore but if it bothers, you just say so kay Very Happy)
Ruuqay turned sharply in the direction of the demon like creature; he instinctively crept closer to the female Sheppard, hoping that she was his ally and not Demexs. Ruuqay stood protectively in front of the female Sheppard, she was a lady and he would not see her hurt, it didn’t matter if he didn’t know her. Ruuqay snarled at the approaching Doberman, through the darkness of the alleyway two black shining orbs peered at the two dogs menacingly, then came the dreaded blood stained muzzle with the human flesh sak still dangling from the Dobermans jaws. A sick smirk tore across the creature’s mouth as he caught sight of the two dogs before him. Ruuqay swallow hard as his bright green eyes locked onto the mangled human cub, “Your sick..is there no end to your crimes against the earth!?” Demex shook his muzzle causing to blood splatter against the walls of the alleyway. The fierce creature spoke with a coarse voice, “Why the hell should I care? Has the earth done anything for me…I think not, Now get out of my way or you’ll end up just like this pathetic human. Ruuqay remained where he was, he hadn’t expected Demex to be like this…He now understood why the Doberman had earned the tile of “Demon”. The Sheppard turned his gaze towards the female, “You better run…I don’t think I’ll be able to take him”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:39 am

[The bloodier the better xD I read loads of horrors, don't worry about it. Razz]

Willow-
Under estimating me, "Why should it matter to you? How do I know you not just like him? And your just putting on a façade so you can beat him to the kill?" I asked him sceptically, eyeing up the other male before my gaze turned back on the one pulling the façade, I glanced him over. "You don't know enough about me, that fact in itself will most likely end up killing you." I informed them harshly, the words aimed at both of them.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down