Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERMINATOR & Myself :)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TERMINATOR & Myself :)  Empty TERMINATOR & Myself :)

Post  Rorah Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Let me tell you a story. Long ago, in the frozen Arctic wastes, an alien army landed. Only now, 10,000 years later, it isn't a story. And the army is ready to attack.

New York – one of the greatest cities on 21st century Earth...

But what's going on in the Museum? And is that really a Woolly Mammoth rampaging down Broadway? An ordinary day becomes a time of terror, as Ice Age creatures come back to life, and the Doctor and Amy meet a new and deadly enemy. The vicious Army of the Vykoid are armed to the teeth and determined to enslave the human race. Even though they're only seven centimetres high. With the Doctor kidnapped, and the Vykoid army swarming across Manhattan and sealing it from the world with a powerful alien forcefield, Amy has just 24 hours to find the Doctor and save the city. If she doesn't, the people of Manhattan will be taken to work in the doomed asteroid mines of the Vykoid home planet. But as time starts to run out, who can she trust? And how far will she have to go to free New York from the Forgotten Army?

Sam Horwitz had never felt so exited. The Grand Hall of the New York Natural History Museum was packed with hundreds of people, all clutching invitations to 'See The New Wonder Of the World'. In exactly two minutes, he was going to step out and show them his amazing discovery. Lights flashed as he took the first nerving steps up onto the podium, straightening his tie. But all had not gone to plan. He pulled back the curtain, unveiling the first Polar Woolly Mammoth ever discovered. Standing four meters tall, the mammoth had a wild look in it's eye, with rippling white fur and huge tusks that curled almost gracefully. Sam knew no one could fail to be impressed by it's grandeur and size. But it wasn't dead. It was quite the opposite. The mammoth let out an enormous roar, and the hall erupted into screams and chaos and scuffling feet. TV journalists were turning to their cameras and jabbering away in front of the scene of the mammoth thrashing around, it's tusks only just missing a priceless marble column...This was very real, very scary, and very wrong. The mammoth had been locked in the ice for millennia, how could it be alive? He started issuing people out as fast as he could, they didn't hesitate, no need to be told twice. Sam Horowitz yelled to his close friend Polly. 'Whatever it takes, get them out of here, just run!!'

The centeral collum of the TARDIS floated up and down inside it's glass casing, emitting a friendly blue glow. It illuminated The Doctor's face as he raced around the controls, a look of utter delight on his face. 'I can take you to the Moons of Poosh, the Sapphire beaches of Padparashan 12! Ooh, how about-' he pointed an almost accusatory finger at Amy, his other hand hovering over a lever, '-The Golden Falls of Balter458? Some beautiful sights there.' He reeled off places of his interest at bewildering speed.

Minutes later they were standing in Times Square. 'All of time and space, and Amy Pond wants to come to New York?' He said slowly, glancing around. Amy looked at the Doctor as if he was mad.
'Oi, elbow-patches, look at the clock!' Sure enough, right above them in Times Square, the date was beaming down for all to see.
'I got the time right too!' He said proudly. He was right, the clock read 25/08/2010. 'Right, where do you want to go? I know a place where they-'
'Can we go shopping?' Amy asked, her eyes lighting up with pleasure. Upon seeing the look on the Doctor's face, she clutched his arm and stuck out her lip. 'Aww, please? I didn't come all this way to go sightseeing!' The Doctor sighed.
'All of time and space, and Amy Pond wants to come to New York, to shop?' He added.

Last edited by Rorah <3s Matt Smith on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TERMINATOR & Myself :)  Empty Re: TERMINATOR & Myself :)

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:27 am

"Too right." I said, and added, "Just because you have no idea about fashion-" I eyed his outfit "- Doesn't mean that I can't enjoy myself." I tossed my long amber locks and disappeared off through the crowd.
I delved into New Look, spying a long green scarf in a sort of Bollywood-theme. I expertly spun it round my neck, brushing my soft hair out from underneath. I twirled in a nearby mirror, making the tassles fly and catch the light. It looked pretty, and all the intricate detail that had been sewn patiently into the hem livened up my plain outfit, but didn't look too over the top. It hinted that I was glamorous, sophisticated, and that I was amazing at choosing scarves.
A three-in-one fashion extravanganza.
"Doctor-" I called.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

'Hello?' He popped his head around the clothes rack to peer at Amy, after profusley refusing to the shop assistant that he didn't want her to show him around the shop. He walked around to Amy. 'Not really me.' He exclaimed with a grin. He patted her fondly on the shoulder. 'You'd suit anything Pond.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:51 am

"You're only saying that so I dont drag you round the shops."
I pulled the scarf from my neck and grabbed a hat with a cream silk bow wrapped round it and stuck it on the Doctor's stupid mop.
"But -" I continued, pausing to whip off the hat and put on a black and grey flat cap, then swapping them a few times, comparing - "It will not work."
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 am

The Doctor looked at the floor, smiling. So his plan had not worked. He didn't expect it to, Amy was bound to see through him. He took a wander around the shop aimlessly, pausing only to look through the shop window at the crowds walking past. Another screen caught his eye, causing him to walk out the shop, the door gave a short tinkle as he pulled it open. There, on the screen was a news report, a blonde haired woman was talking away exitedly in front of a scene of utter commotion. What looked like a White Woolly Mammoth was wrecking the Grand Hall of the New York Natural History Museum. More people had stopped to look at the screen now, some smiling and laughing (They obviosly thought nothing of it at all), others looking deadly serious. 'This is bad...' He muttered worryingly. Wrenching the door open, he soon found Amy still trying to decide. He cleared his throat. 'I think we might have to shop later.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am

I stared at the Doctor, trying to read his expression. I came to a conclusion; whatever had happened, it was bad. "Doctor, what's happened?" I was worried now. The Doctor looked serious, and a minute ago he let me use him as a model for hats. Hooking the hats back up without taking my eyes off the Doctor, I asked, "What's wrong?"
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

He couldn't keep it back any longer. A wide grin broke across his stern face. 'A mammoth!' He exclaimed exitedly, hopping up and down on the balls of his feet like an exited school child. 'A mammoth in New York!' He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the shop. When they were outside, nearly everyone had stopped still. He pointed to the screen, stil grinning.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:17 am

"Oh. My. GOSH!" I gasped excitedly, the worry in my voice dropping as soon as it had arrived.
"A mammoth... IN NEW YORK!" I screamed, hopping with the Doctor as I watched the screen.
My hands flew to the sides of my face as I watched, my shocked Surprised turning into a delighted Very Happy as I listened to the info. I hugged the Doctor, still jumping, not taking my eyes off the screen.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 am

'Come on!' He pulled her off in the direction of the museum. When they arrived, all hell was breaking loose. The army had surrounded the building, channeling the screaming people out of the building. They walked closer. Three guys stopped them from going any further.
'I'm sorry, but this place has been closed to the public.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 am

"Well it's a bit of luck that we're not the public then." I fired back, annoyed at this man stopping me seeing the mammoth.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 am

He looked Amy up and down.
'Who are you then?' He asked gruffly. The Doctor noticed Amy opening her mouth to speak but interjected.
'Well tell whoever is in command here, Code 196dash7delta8. That should sort it out.' The men looked wide eyed.
'The Doctor?' He asked , awestruck.
'Plus one.' He grinned. The men stepped aside, letting them pass.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:05 pm

I rolled my eyes. I said to the man, "Has there been any casualties?" He shook his head. "Not yet, ma'am, but if someone doesn't sort this out, there soon will be."
I caught up with the Doctor.
"Is that why you take people with you, not so you can show them the wonders of the universe but so you can make cheap shots?" I growled.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 pm

'Huh?' He spun around. He had not properly heard what Amy had to say. He was concentrating on the commotion that was streaming out of the doors. As the doors opened and closed, snippets of the mammoth's roars could be heard from within.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 pm

"Spaceman." I muttered, and walked, curiously but hesitantly, to the door that was opening and closing.
It opened wider than it had done before, showing a better view of the havoc inside. I thought it was being opened by someone from the other side, and I was only a few feet from the door. I crept forewards to help the anonymous door-opener, when a huge eyeball pressed against the door. I gasped but watched it roll round, examining the room, before withdrawing and trumpeting loudly. Assuming it had gone, I crept closer to the door.

Suddenly, a huge white trunk slid through the opening, thrashing around like a demented hosepipe.
I put my back against the wall next to half-open door, the massive furry white hose unable to reach me unless it folded in on itself and somehow managed to grasp me with the tip of its trunk.
It couldn't see me, and I guessed it didn't want me either. It was just scared and was attacking anything it thought was threatening it. Maybe I had got too close.

My thoughts were cut off as the trunk was sucked back through the opening. I relaxed for a moment, before a giant SMASH broke the silence and an ivory tusk smashed against the door, the shock sending me to my hands and knees. I scrambled to face it, before seeing the tusk crashing towards me...
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

'No, no, no!' The Doctor was trying to convince the General to back down and let him handle the mammoth. 'I am not letting you kill it!'
'Doctor, we're quite aware that you don't want to harm the creature, but that is a priceless Grade 1 listed building! There are valuable artifacts in there that would never be replaced! If that mammoth so much gets wind of them the-'
'Yes I KNOW!' He roared, cutting the General short. The Doctor threw his hands in the air before bringing them down on the desk. 'Just-just give me an hour. After that you can tranquilize it, and take it somewhere safe.'
The General wasn't one for taking orders from other people, but he nodded stiffly.
Turning around, The Doctor made his way to the doors of the museum. 'Amy?' He turned on his heel, scanning the area outside the museum. 'Amy?' He repeated again, and causiously, he made his way inside. There was the mammoth. Where was Amy? 'AMY!!'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:41 pm

I slid on the shiny floor and dodged the tusk, and I skidded through the door, which was now being wedged open by a big tusk. I slid easily under the tusk, it was so high up. I dodged a giant pillar-sized front leg and surfed on my stomach, narrowly missing being crushed by the other gigantic foot, but I swerved just in time and skidded under the massive beasts' cavernous belly.
I came out from underneath the mammoth, slid gracefully to my feet and ran to the other side of the room. I slid to the Doctor's side, smoothing out my hair.
"Wow." I huffed. "That's one hell of a mammoth!"
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm

The Doctor gave Amy a wide smile. 'I see you have everything under controll. Well, we have exactly onehour to get this beastie outta here. If not then the army'll come along and kill- LOOK OUT!' He pulled Amy out of the way of a huge tusk back leg as it flailed around, struggling to dislodge it's tusk from the door. He helped Amy to her feet, straightening his bowtie, his hair messy. Seeming not to notice, he pulled the Sonic from his pocket in his jacket, and pointed it at the mammoth. The familiar green light illuminated the tip, but nothing happened to the mammoth. 'Something tells me-' he slipped the Sonic back into his jacket '-that this mammoth isn't actually a mammoth. Come on.' He ran to the stairs above the huge hall, getting a better look at the mammoth from above. 'We need to get onto it somehow...' He mused.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:17 pm

"Why dont we just.. climb onto it?" You know, like, climb onto it? Or is that being too stupid?"
I suggested, looking at the mammoth's back, only a few meters down.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 pm

'Amy Pond you're two steps ahead of me!' He grinned, jumping onto one of the glass cabinets, then clambering onto the beast's back. He grabbed a fistfull of it's long, think hair, then stretched down a hand to help Amy up.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Jumping onto its back, I got a firm grip on the white creatures' fur and sat cross legged. "So... what do we do now?"
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

'Uh....Steer it out. Hopefully. Let's see if this works.' He tugged on the hair he was holding, and witha great lurch, the mammoth staggered backwards, dislodging it's tusk from the door. it rampaged towards the exit, which was, in actual fact, far too small. 'GET DOWN!' He yelled over the mammoth's trumpeting roar, and, pressing himself as flat as he could against the mammoth's back, it broke away through the wall, and out into the New York streets.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Brushing debris of the wall from my hair and shoulders, I clung to the mammoth. "Woah!" I groaned, as it lurched forwards, and out into the streets. I fell onto the Doctor's back, clinging to his waist. People started screaming and running as we rode the magnificent creature into the streets.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Almost immediately tranquilizer darts were firing from every direction, hitting the mammoth before it could even open it's mouth to roar triumphantly. Before he could ask Amy is she was alright, at least three of the darts hit him in the leg, and within seconds, he was asleep, his head drooping forwards, his eyes shut.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 pm

"Doctor?" I asked, about to ask whether the darts would affect the mammoth, but suddenly darts were flying through the air and pierced the Doctor's skin.
"Doctor!" I cried, watching his head droop as the tranquilizers sunk in.
I held his waist and leant his head on my lap. I slapped his cheeks gently.
"Wake up."
The Doctor didn't stir. I rolled my eyes at his dopey expression, his tongue lolling and his eyes half shut.
"Oh no."

Last edited by TERMINATOR on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why??)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

The General walked forwards, snapping his fingers. 'Get her down. Him as well. Lock him up. Keep it quiet.' He reeled off orders as they helped Amy off the back of the tranquilized mammoth, which had fallen flat onto it's belly. Three men carried The Doctor's limp body into a truck, and drove him to the police station. There, they dumped him in a cell, on a bed, and locked it up obediently.

The General walked up to Amy. '6 darts in the leg, maximum 6 hours to recover, don't worry your little cowboy boots darlin, he'll be fine when he comes around. A little nausatious perhaps, he is a 900 year old Time Lord, it won't sit well for about an hour, but he'll get over it soon enough.' He touched her on the chin and spun on his heel, walking back towards the jeeps, which were staring to clear. 'If you'll come with me, Miss Pond. We'll get you to to the station.'
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum