Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dotteh You have n=been summoned!

2 posters

Go down

Dotteh You have n=been summoned! Empty Dotteh You have n=been summoned!

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Well I'm not sure what you wanna rp I was thinking teen but I'm game for anything Smile
Reflection:)

Back to top Go down

Dotteh You have n=been summoned! Empty Re: Dotteh You have n=been summoned!

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:13 pm

TITLE IS A FAIL I APOLOGIZE xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Never done just straight forward teen- so I shall give it a go =D
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Cool Very Happy And this time u really dont have to wrry about the rules and such and details are fine and such inles u dont like them xD

Lets be two charries so we can each have a boi and a gril Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Okay, never done tow characters before 0.o
This should be a laugh and a half! (;

We doing forms or diving straight into it?
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:24 pm

My Charries:)

Andrew N. Smith
Brown hair
Green eyes
Tan muscular bod
works for a surf shop
Lives on the beach

Addie L. Sith
Brown hair Blonde highlights (naturally)
Green/blue eyes
Tan and fit (But not skinny skinny just healthy)
Works in an aquarium
Lives with her brother on the beach

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I Don't like plots because it ruins the whole imagination make it what u want it part Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:43 pm

I actually have to go now xD Shall continue tomorrow though Razz

Kira S. Green.
Lose curly mahogany hair.
Green eyes, with stone grey flecks surrounding the pupil.
Soft pale skin, with a honey tint. Of small height, with a feminine figure, a trim waist line and thick yet shapely legs and long elegant arms with boney fingers at the end of small hands. Her high cheek bones protrude beautifully from her beautiful face, her straight set nose sits snugly and perfectly in the center of her face and her lips were an odd mix of a full bottom lip and a thin shapely top lip. Her head sat on a gracefully long neck with subtle collar bones slightly showing adding to her air of grace and beauty.
Writes for a small local magazine.
Lives on cliffs overlooking the beach.

Simon R. Rodd
Messy dark brown, almost black hair, of a length that causes him to brush his hair out his eyes every so often.
Pure blue eyes.
Olive tanned skin and of a muscular, lean build. Standing quite tall at 6ft 2inches he gives off a threatening appearance which contradicts his gentle personality. His face is rugged and angular and shows off the classic bad boy appearance.
Works at local gym.
Lives deep in the beach side town.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:51 pm

K me 2 u post first!

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

((Sorry bout late response... I was busy packing "/ Anyways, never done two characters at once so if I do it wrong feel free to point it out and laugh Razz))

Kira tugged her GHDs town her hair in an agitated manner; today she was going to interview the owner of the newest restaurant- a man of pure sophistication. She didn't want to look a mess, she could already feel his judging eyes pigeon-hole her. She flicked her head up and gazed into the two deep, zesty green voids she called her eyes, the pebble grey flecks echoing the trapped doors and secrets she dare not let out. Anxiously, her clammy hands wrapped around the sinks rim, her fingertips pressing hard against the cool surface; something about this interview scared her more than she would of expected- something she couldn't lay her finger upon. Steadily, she lowered her head so that her forehead met the cool refreshing mirror, her breathe fogging up the glass. Kira breathed to her self "Come on... Don't be a fool... University- that's the aim. So a few snobs look down their noses at you. It is worth it int he end.." She pulled her head back and made eye contact with herself and uttered "I hope" to the end of it before exiting the bathroom.
She instantly came out in to her bedroom slash lounge that took up the main space of her tiny flat. She made her way to the blinds and curled her fingers delicately around the string to open them the turned to look by the seats,; her room mate was still casually crashed out on the floor. Kira thought to her self, probably drank too much last night again and she let go of the string. She would rather she stayed there crashed out and hung over rather than up and making her last few minuets in the flat unbearable. Kira took up a selection of make-up she found scattered in various points around the room and placed them on the unpolished oak table next to her cloud printed note pad and ball point pen. Kira then filled and flicked on the kettle before rushing off to the closet and tearing open a box marked "hand bags", she had become so friendly with her rucksack since she had moved, she had never felt the need to be-friend her handbags- but now they seemed all the more secure and welcoming. She flung her bags desperate to find one with a named brand then right at the bottom she spotted it; A beautiful black Prada bag, the lid of it swung over the opening and its half circle would connect to the half circle on the main bag, making a beautiful moon like circle on the dull shine of the bag. Next she spotted some dainty heeled shoes, they matched well, a nice dull black shine and a small subtle bow to rest on the rim between the start of the shoe and last of her own skin. She looked in the mirror and was shocked at how well it worked with the dress. It was a dress she brought the other day, one that made her feel as if she would look like a power house woman in a movie. It was an innocent angel white, the base rimmed with black and a bow just before it fanned out at the waist line which had a black skinny belt, styled with a black rose at the hip that had two long lines of black material (that of the belt) handing from it; the strangest feature of all to Kira- no straps, she had never had a strapless top let along dress. Still she need to feel as strong and confident as she could. The kettle clicked motioning Kira to walk into the kitchen and she made her self a tea. She gulped it down quickly whilst re-doing her eyeliner and then placed her empty cup in the sink and a triumph. She was done, now- the interview. Kira slipped all the contents on the Okat table into her Prada bag and stepped outside the door.

((Sorry going to do a short one for the guy as I am beign slow at typing and keep flicking to other sites so taking forever ;P))

Simon jogged along the water front not looking at the beautiful views, not taking in the various faces, he stayed focused on two things, his body and how it flexed and worked with every stride and where he was going. His muscles powered on effortlessly, he hadn't kept track of how far he had run today, but he thought he better wrap it up soon before work began, so he was making his way home, only half a mile away. His feet steadily hit the ground and he reached for the bag by his hip and pulled out his power shake. It was no longer cool, but it was still nutritional, packed with energy and still the same awful taste. He gulped the last of it down, then noticed a small leak at the base of his water bottle; he clocked a nearby bin so, detoured his direction slightly and from roughly ten meters away he threw the bottle into the bin then returned to his original route. Simon felt beads of sweat stain his clothes and wet his body as he picked up the face a bit. Suddenly a unleashed grey hound dodged in front of his path, if he veered left he would hit a lamp post, if he veered right he collide with the tree so instead he prayed the dog would stay still and he hurdled it. His feet lithely touched the ground and he realised he must be about two-hundred meters from home so broke into a sprint. His eyes locked onto his door way and he powered his arms more as he forced his body to the max. All of a sudden a woman appeared as if from no where and he hurtled into her, knocking them both to the ground. Quickly he got up and apologized to her offering his hand to help her up, but his eyes scanned his own wrist instead to catch the time, the woman kept repeating her self "Oh no, oh no. Not today, my dress... Urgh. Why today! Not day! Oh no!" she took his hand with pure and directed frustration causing Simon to re-direct his eyes; his eyes locked with hers, the green jewels with beautiful grey imperfections, made them perfect and mixed with his own blue eyes, they would of made the beautiful colour of the sea. He felt something, he wouldn't call it love, but a deep connection- something that was not distant but in the future. Something strong and tighter than than a sailors rope. She suddenly sighed breaking his thoughts "My dress is fine.. Thankfully! And erm.. You can let go of my hand now..." He broke away his gaze from her eyes to stare down at there interlocked hands and let go. He awkwardly uttered "Please excuse me again".
"Don't worry about it! Wasn't deliberate" Then she wondered off, in an almost reluctant prance. Simon cursed himself for being so captivated by her eyes and not taking in her face.. But those eyes, he would recognise them anywhere.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:03 pm

o.o Your not suppost to go out with your self!!!!! You r suppose to end up with my charries xDD

Andrew got up in a hurry and looked at his clock "Oh lord!" He yelled and sprang up splashing his face with water and brushing his teeth at the same time.As he reached down to cup some more water for his face he spit and through his toothbrush down,and in the meanwhile spitting in his hand and rubbing it on his face"CRAP!!!"he washed his face again throwing on swim trunks and a t shirt.He fell down while texting his boss "Im sorry i will behrthjfgbliufghtj..." and looked at his phone deleting the messed up letters "I'm sorry I will be late because i wasn't awake in time." he rushed to send it and ran out the door.Just to run back in and get his keys.Then to run back in to get his surfboard.He shoved it in the bed of his tundra truck,and jumps in the car starts it and skids out the drive way .He road down i95 and got to the beach.HE drove into the parking lot and jumped out and grabbed his surfboard.He ran to the surf shack.Chem met him out the door "Dude your so late" i pushed him a side as he laughed and i fell over stuff reaching my check in card and clocked in."Dam " he cursed clocking in two hours late."I'm so getting the employee of the month."

[[I'm sorry i am not good t long posts]]

Addie put her feet in the icey water.THe dolphin she worked with named Dawn came to the surface and squirted her with water excited to see her."Hey baby, how are you dawn?"Dawn let out a ton of high pitched screeching noises."Good girl" she said straddling her back like a horse"mush girl Mush"i smile and she dives under.SHe laughed as she was submerged and opened her eyes and saw everything perfectly.Witch was strange .Dawn swam around the tank quickly.Addie tapped Dawns hard rubber skin telling her that her 6 minutes was up and she couldn't hold her breath any longer. Dawn spoted some water in my face,and i laughed.Then Dawns slender built body beat her tail and shot up into the air as i clung to her .I slowly get off "Such a good girl!" I then jumped out of the water adn dumped her live fish in the water to eat and chase.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:36 pm

((Ahh, already tricked you ;P Not going to go out with self silly, the emotion was a deep fierce friendship not love Razz That is fine, Dottie just rambles stupid stuff anyways Razz))

Kira, brushed her dress clean of the dirt she imagined would make its grand entrance at the most awkward of moments before she pushed open the sparkling clean white doors to the restaurant 'The Dish', titles for the article were fizzing through her mind The latest Dish at The Dish', nothing sounded quite right in her mind. She walked up a rather high on their horse looking waiter and asked to see the manager and was met with the bored tone of the waiter "So would a lot of use, but right now he is preparing for an interview with a magazine not-" He gave Kira a glance up and down "a charity promoter. Mr Mohorgan speaks to people with a real, beneficial job." He snapped closed the list of what Kira assumed were reservations and raised his eye brows, turned on his heels to leave Kira staring at his back. Kira resisted letting her mouth drop open with shock and horror, but quickly decided instead to give the waiter a little fright, she whipped out her note pad and pen and spoke loudly with perfect clarity "Against charitable giving. Spends money on lavish, yet ugly decorations and big headed and rude staff-"
"Wait, wait! Miss, I was only joking.. Right this way miss.. I knew who you were.. We like to give an air of comedy and friendly relaxation to the place... The decor' well, that is made by hand and from struggling families" The waiter spoke with a rush first but had quickly slowed down to the speed of a smug man. Kira sighed, and followed his hand gestures to Mr Mohorgan's office.

Simon had tidied all his gear together and was driving towards the gym when his phoen flashed and beeped on the seat beside him informing him that he had received a text. He grabbed for his phone and scanned the name with a heavy sigh and thought Sharron... Won't this girl leave me be! he reluctantly opened the text to read it... Same sort of thing as usual, "Hey sweetie" to begin with and a lot of loved up talk after then what she wanted "Sweetie, fancy meeting during your lunch break" he sighed and hit back on his phone before the parade of "x"'s began. This girl doesn't quit he thought. She had beign bugging him for weeks now, but he wasn't interested, nor would he ever be. To much of a fake sort of girl... Bleach blonde hair, far too mcuh make-up and skimpy expensive clothes, no element of practicality- sure being girly was nice and all, but practicality is really cool to. He flung his phone deep in the bag no way was he responding to that text.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Addie got out and shook her hait as it started to curl from the water.Dawn squeaked wanting her "Dawn I have to go i will see you for lunch feeds" dawn went back under the water.Addie kept walking intell a man bumped into her "What the heck lady?!"he said rubbing his arm that touched her wet suite."Go to bed!" she said.she wasn't really good with all that comeback stuff anyways.She proceeded to the Beluga whale sanctuary.THe lady there had her hair up and was pacing"What is it?" i ask sweetly. She looked at me distraught "Henrietta is in heat."i sighed."Ok well did you get her to a new tank?"I said gearing up again and jumping in.The lady yelled "GEt out of there!" and thats when i went under.Samual another whale was already on her.I swim up "guess were expecting Beluga pups.

Andrew worked as hard as he could all day.HE only gets paid 15 dollars an hour. A lot to someone elese he thought.His boss dosent like him though.He dosent like his job even tho he likes the sport

(sorry mom allert xD reply better next xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:59 pm

((Haha no problem.. That's part the reason my last reply was so short... that and dinner Razz))

Kira was sat in the large armchair placed directly opposite the swivel chair, a beautiful glass desk with metal frames between them. She tapped her pen impatiently on the paper wanting to walk back out those large beech doors she had come in through. No turning back now she thought to her self, just ask the questions quick, jot them down in the left column and jot down the unspoken notes in the right- follow your procedure. Kira dug the reverse end of her pen deep into the paper, leaving a less than perfect circular indent. A glinting bit of seat rolled off her finger and stained the paper. She swore under her breathe and tried to dry both her hands and the paper when the door abruptly swung open. A young handsome man swaggered in, Kira guessed this wasn't Mr Mohorgan as he was dressed in a white shirt with the top few buttons undone, revealing a slight bit of chest, the shirt was tucked into faded, loose fitting jeans with what appeared to be a tea or coffee stain and he wore shoes that a business man would wear, but were worn and old like a sporting persons favorite pair of sneakers, his hair was a mousy brown, messed up and short, but not military short, practical and quite cute in length; basically he looked like a young guy who fetched coffee, not a intimidating restaurant manager. In fact in closer inspection Kira could say she found him quite attractive, he was about twenty-two and his eyes were a sparkling brown, his face was well shaped with a strong jaw, clean shaven and he was generally well proportioned- those eyes really sparkled though, a promise of well lived future. Then she was snapped to reality when he stood directly infront of the swivel chair reached out his hand and said "Mr Morhorgan pleased to meet you! But please, call me Davey" He flashed her an uneven, cheeky smile which caused her to become flustered all over again. She expected soem old stuffy guy not his young beautiful man. She blinked a few times, then clasped his hand after wiping her hands on her trousers and spoke firmly "Kira. Just Kira, I don't give out my sir name on intervews- I hope you don't mind." He smiled a lopsided smile and his eyes twinkled with what appeared to be amusement. "Okay then Kira, just Kira, shoot with your questions"
"Well lets start with the basics I guess..." Kira crossed her leg, propped her note bad on her raised thigh and hovered the pen tip above the paper. "What is your full name, middle names would be lovely, if too personal, maybe initials?"
"Davey, well, David Roberto Mohorgan. Might I add, who uses pen and paper anymore... Weren't these things done on recordings now days?"
Kira stared in to those open brown eyes of his and blinked in shock, she quickly broke eye contact and started scribbling down his name on the paper with far to much focus whilst speaking "Yes. That would be easier... But it involves buying i."
"Then why not buy one?"
"I don't have the money, I am saving for university..." She realised she had just broken a personal rule of hers- no personal information was to be shared on her half. So she quickly tried to not let it settle in by asking a question with out appearing to be avoiding her recent words "What does it matter anyways, I am on a tight timetable here" She was lying, she had nothing left to do for the rest of the day, other than veg out, take a walk, eat and write up the first draft of the article.
"When you write you look down and your hair falls forward- I can't see your beautiful face... Here-" he opened a drawer and pulled out a digital recorder "take this... See it as a present"
"I can't accept that." Kira pushed his hand away, and avoided eye contact out, she was trying not to think of the compliment in fear of blushing.
"I insist" Davy used his spare hand to grab hers and then placed the recorder in her hand so both his hands were wrapped around her singular one.
"Errm Okay." She switched it on. He smiled, but did not speak, and how old are you?"
"Twenty-three."
"That seems an awfully young age to be a manager of a top restaurant... Might I add, your second top restaurant"
He smiled playfully "Age is just a number darling, talent... Emotions and feelings are agesless" He paused to give a flirty smile then continued "Well the last restaurant was my Dads, I inherited it, sold it on my name was splashed every where and I used the money to buy here... And now here we are, sharing the most wonderful time together" Another smile. Kira trooped on with her questions ignoring all his flirtatious comments despite them making her feel so good right to the end of the interview.
When the interview had finished she flicked off the recorder and held it up with a nod and spoke "Thanks for that" she made her way to the door when suddenly his arm blocked her entrance.
"Thanks for what, the interview, the recorder or this-" He lent down and kissed her. Shocked Kira just stood there motionlessly. He smiled and spoke a he played with her hair "I hope to see you soon Kira, just Kira" He had developed this way of saying her name where he carassed the first and last letter of her name with his tongue in a seductive manner. Kira left in a complete daze- what had just happened? She began her confused walk towards the beach.

((Davey is just a "complication" by the way- like "the other guy" sort of thing =D Nowto write for Simon))

Simon was spending his work day in the cardio work out room, working with the elderly mainly and a two groups of middle aged woman, with the occasional man who had being dragged there by his wife sprinkled in. It was the same as usual, boring, unstrenuous and filled with looks of distrust. He loved his work yet he hated it, and for the same reason the people. He loved working with people, yet people could be so judgmental. He left for lunch in his usual bored unsatisfied way and went in a direction he didn't even know. He slowly trod along the pavement and sunk deep into his thoughts; he was thinking about two thing, the present, past and future- where he was, how he got there, where he wished he'd end up and where he thought he'd actually end up. He also thought about the girl. Something about her really struck a note with him, had it with her too? HE knew it wasn't love. he knew what love felt like... He knew what losing love felt like. He knew his jealous feeling towards the keeper of the dead and how they had stolen away his love. No this was no love, it was something deeper than that.. A connection linked deeper than the core of their bones, something that would last forever, yet never be together; he couldn't put his finger on it. He sighed and walked into the aquarium. Looked like he was eating with the fishes- literally and not so literally. The aquarium was filled with lost souls, lost in our deep blue sea of life, a lot of them wanting to be contained to make sense of it all the more easier. He sat down with a egg and mayo sandwhich and a blue berry slushie. All he needed to do know was organise his thoughts.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Reflection:) Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Addie swam back under to see samual finished and swimming strongly.Then he looked at me and charged.I did not scream,because that was hopeless,i didnt not panic i just hoped i could calm him. Hinretta looked horrified and bumped into his side a little more harder than Sam expected . I twirled around and swam strongly up."He needs to be moved.Now hes threatening Hiny and hes just a danger.Her heart beat wildly . "GO get some coffee" the lady that was there said.Addie staggard out of the aquarium after changing her hair still wet though.She walked to the coffe shop ordered her usual and sat down.

Andrew finished at work and hit the waves whipping out a lot.Ever sense his girlfriend died last year in a shark incident with him he was never the same.It was summer '08.He remembered it like it was yesterday

***Cool flashback wavy stuff***

"Andrew come here !" Jena yelled laughing as Andrew dived into the water and swam with all his strength to catch a huge wave.Jena laughed "My crazy boy."He came back to shore and tackled her to the ground he held her face and kissed her lips as he kissed her he felt the love drain out of him and hers come in.We shared each others love."YOu are my baby and im YOUR DADDY!" he laughed as she kissed his neck playfully "Baby wants to play with daddy!"Andrew rolled over "Jena Marry me."Jena looked at him."Ok this first......" she said taking her shirt off and his pants....and they joined together.Afterwards still groggy and a little sore.They swam into the waters and surfed for awhile but then something bumped my board and made me fall and hit my head on her board sending her into the waves as well.Instead of taking me the shark took my beloved and it was over.As he watched her float to the bottom he screamed and watched his fiance and all his love go down . The water filled his lungs and he was washed ashore with no memory of almost drowning.He saw a old woman on the beach and he sobbed into her shoulder as he told the story.

***Flask back to the future now***

He was now crying and whipped his tears as he drove home and drove to the drive way.He went into his house and screamed and fell on his knees.He hasn't thought about it for four months.He cried and planted his fist in the sheetrock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum