Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WH - Middy and KiraKiraBubble

2 posters

Go down

WH - Middy and KiraKiraBubble Empty WH - Middy and KiraKiraBubble

Post  Middy Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Here is the post. Razz Do you mind if I play a mare?

Name: Apocalypse
Breed: Arabian x Unknown
Looks: Her coat is a light grey, along with a matching grey mane and tail. Her hooves are a light tan color, and her eyes are crystal blue. She is lean and strong, standing at 15.3.
Picture: http://www.shorecrestfarms.com/images/Riki4a.jpg
Other: Personality, history, etc. will be RPed out. Wink

Middy

Back to top Go down

WH - Middy and KiraKiraBubble Empty Re: WH - Middy and KiraKiraBubble

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Haha no you can play a mare ;D

Name: Krag
Breed: American Mustang
Looks: He is a cremello stallion with bright blue eyes. He is very strong and willing to do anything, but is very cautious.
Picture: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=White+Stallion#/d1wtk39
Other: I'm to lazy to type a whole lot, so everything else will be rped out ;D
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 am

[Okay, do you want to start? I suck at starting. *hides* Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

[haha yeah I'll start ^^]

The white stallion lowered his head to the grass. It was growing old with the coming autumn, but was still delicious. He raised his head a bit to shake his mane, and pawed the ground. He kicked up some dust. Watching the dust cloud made him feel rambunxious, so he started galloping around. He threw out some bucks and kicks, almost as if he were dancing to some unheard music. He stopped and reared up, sending out a neigh worthy of the Horse God's(xD fail). He came down with a clamor, and began to race against the wind. His mane flew back behind him like a silver sea, his tail flying like a patriotic banner. He gave nimbly jumped over any objects blocking his path.

[short >.<]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:21 am

The sure-footed mare walked through the dark forest, her calm steps slow and even. She had been walking through these woods for some time now, and her eyes had fully adjusted to the darkness. Birds chirping in the trees kept the mare's hopes up as she searched for a clearing. Her grey ears pricked as she spotted light ahead, and ambled on at a faster pace. Soon, she had emerged from the woods into a field. The grass was dying with the fast-approaching winter, but the taste was still the same as I bgean to graze. My head shot up when I heard a neigh, and spotting a rearing stallion at the other end of the field. I nickered curiously, my ears pricked.

[Bad post as well. Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Krag slowed when he heard the whinny, and he cautiously whinnied back. It seemed to be a mare, but he couldn't be sure. He turned and walked towards the direction the whinny came from. To his glee it had been a mare, not another stallion. Still, he did not know who she was. From previous experience, he had come to find that mares could often be moody and you never knew how they would react. He stopped and decided to let her approach him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm

My crystal blue eyes spotted a white stallion. I was guessing that he was answering my former call, so I pricked my ears with curiousity. He stopped, seeming slightly hesitant to come up to me. I walked towards him cautiously, unsure if he wanted the company or not. I had been shunned because of my straightforwardness before, and was determined not to let it happen again.

(I am on my iPod, sorry xP I'll try to make them longer... xD)

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 pm

[haha it's fine ^^ i've been pretty terrible with posting too, so don't worry xD]

He reached his nose out towards her, in a silent greeting. He sniffed the air, catching it a bit of her scent. She didn't seem like a threat, but then again he could never be sure. He took a step towards her, turning his head slightly to one side in a cautious gesture.

[grr this post fails >3< hope you don't mind i couldn't think of anything to do D:]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

He seemed to enjoy the company, so I nosed him slightly, gathering his scent. The sun shone on my grey pelt, instantly warming my back. I inched closer, nuzzling him cautiously. It felt good to have company, and I was glad of it.

[Can they talk? xD It's fine by me either way. Razz]

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:09 pm

[yeah, they can talk xD Makes life easier, since I don't know a whole ton about horse's body language]

Krag took a step back, a bit surprised. He tilted his head to the side, his mane twitching in the wind. His nostrils quivered as he breathed her scent in. He did in fact like the looks of this mare, she was quite pretty. He trotted in a circle around her, then stopped back in front of her. He pranced a bit in place.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Middy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am

[Haha xD]

The stallion seemed a bit suprised at my greeting and took a step back. I hoped I hadn't blown it. I knew I hadn't when he began to trot a full circle around me, his steps graceful and powerful. He was, in fact, a quite handsome stallion, and I began to take a liking to him. He finished his circle and stood in front of me once more, prancing a bit.

Middy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down