Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP)

2 posters

Go down

Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP) Empty Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP)

Post  *BumbleBee* Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 am

Plot or no plot ? Very Happy

We'll have a teen romance i suppose.
You start off with your Male Character, intro, then i'll post one of my female charries.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP) Empty Re

Post  Deep Oak Trails Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:51 am

((Lets try no plot- see where that takes us =D I suck at creating characters like this by the way, prefer to RP them out- but I will give it a go Razz ))

Tyler was not you average looking sixteen year old boy, his height of 6'4 combined with his well defined and large muscles intimidated most people, despite the fact he was the sweetest person you could come across- a gentle giant. His dark, waved and casually long hair swept just above his eyes and framed his glistening blue eyes, which popped against his golden, tanned skin. Tyler was a guy who kept to himself and tried to blend away, which was hard for him with his towering height, but somehow he could manage it; spending a large amount of his time in the library in the far corner of the third floor, he managed to get away unnoticed as he read a deeply thought novel, though every so often a person would wonder by and stare shocked at him, leaving him shifty and uneasy. Despite enjoying the sedate life of reading in the library, he enjoyed playing sports, his favorites being track and field running and rugby. He excelled at both sports, but he was always so modest about his talent, and didn't particularly like the others there, who would be in your face about any of their successes. He his unemployed at the moment, but looking to find a job somewhere to help support his single, sick mother, but no where seems to want him or is already taken.

((Haha, I did that once, hated the character and just re-wrote it again to make a new one- hence why I took so long lol!))
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP) Empty Re: Beezy + Dot Dot (Teen RP)

Post  *BumbleBee* Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 am

Ella rushed through the crowd at school, with her group trailing behind her.
Far from shy, she was one of the most well liked, popular girls at school, but who said her life was a dream?
She continued on, stepping confidently in her black high heels, her school skirt shirt with a plaid white blouse.
Her hair was a bright blonde, with a blue headband to match, noone could say she didnt look perfect.
Ella had always lived a life of secretcy, always hiding within the mask of her popularity, and the cocoon she lived in with her football fanatic boyfriend, Matt.
Her bright blue eyes contrasted beautifully with her hair, and she stood at an easy 5'2, not tall or small, yet a medium, well sized height.
Never had she been teased before.
She'd always been the one that stood out, with a flawless figure, and beautiful skin, she'd always been paraded as the "Pretty one" yet she felt anything but it.

She had a job and had kept a job for 1 year at a small cafe in town called "Bella Journio" where she met her boyfriend of 2 years, Matt.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:20 am

Tyler grabbed his worn leather jacket and mad his way towards the kitchen where his mum sat staring at a worn page of a book. He looked at her worried, her eyes were glassy and unstaring and her skin was pale. "Ma? Are you alright?" His eyebrows furrowed together in fear of her health and she looked up at him with a blank expression and spoke "I am fine... I just don't quite get how people can cook such complicated stuff... I mean... There is so much they could be doing..." her eyes looked with his and he felt a tight jolt in his stomach, she was only 45, and her skin was sagging whilst hollowing out at the same time, her hair was almost fully grey, and it hung in messy, thinning clumps against her neck- she looked old and unwell and he hated that. "I don't know Ma, but don't make that for tea" He glanced dow at the chicken roast dinner recipe "I will pick something up for us on the way back home... But right now, I have to be at school!" He lent down and hugged his mum as gently as he could, she seemed so delicate, that he was worried she would break under the smallest amount of pressure. She smiled at him meekly and then shut the book and took up a cup of tea and sip away. Tyler looked at her one last time before continuing his way out the kitchen. He grabbed his bag and shrugged on his jacket and made his way to school.

Once at school, he instinctively made his way to the library, where he planned to settle down for half and hour and read a book upon ethical issues. His mind winded down the streets of possibilities as he thought what he should do for his Mum to make her feel better- was she taking her medication? As he approached the library he heard some load mouthed, cocky boys jeering comments as a new exchange and he sighed at how pathetic they were. If there was one thing he hated it were those preppy guys that never thought before they act or spoke. He altered his route towards the boys, none of which names he knew, and spoke sternly "Why do't you back off. Leave her alone and go play with you lil' action men like a good lil' boy" He peered down at the exchanges map and timetable, an smiled to her as he gestured her to where she should be going, he then turned back at the preppy guys, who were looking hot headed, and generally pathetic and gave them a menacing look. All but one dispersed, this one puffed himself up and made his way to Tyler. "You better watch your mouth, or I will show you what I'm made of" He followed this comment with a shove against Tyler's upper stomach, as he must of being 4inches smaller than him at least and getting Tyler in the chest would of being awkward, still Tyler didn't budge he looked down at the arrogant fool ad said "Get over your self" and with that walked away towards the library, ignoring the large group of onlookers.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  *BumbleBee* Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:26 am

Annabelle sat at school, a million thoughts racing through her head.
She had a plan, a big plan.
Soon she would go find her father, with the help of someone else.
When she was young,her father had left, without Annabelle even remembering him.
She now planned, at the tender age of 15 to find him again.
Matt was her first candidate that came to mind, because of course he was her boyfriend, but she didnt wan't to be judged by anyone in that crowd, even her own boyfriend.

She met Matt on her first day at work.
He had the straight smile, ruffled hair, a total jock, which she loved.
He was perfect, always saying how beautiful she was, showing off to his mates about her, which made her feel like she fit in, but after a while, the relationship turned bad.
Sex was always on a boys mind, but at 15 it was hard to keep him interested.
She sighed sadly and flicked through her note book, which had the address to her father and his new wifes house.
"Annabelle!" she heard her group of girls chorus as they crowded around her.
Shoving the book back into her school bag, she smiled falsely and hugged each girl, before setting off towards a sunnier spot in the quad, where they waited for the siren to sound.

as she was walking she bumped into a large, tall guy, alot taller than her, but totally cute, in a weird way.
She dropped her bag and her book fell out, glinting brightly in the sun.

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:37 am

Tyler was once again is deep thought as he exited the library, he had realised he had read that book before and as a result, he falsely read the pages and just went through the motions but really, he was thinking about how he could help his mum- all his life he had wanted to help someone in some way or another, but never really prevailed; As he got older, he realised that the person he would have to help was his mum, but no matter what life was cruel and he felt any impact he meant would be buffered over with yet another problem, he felt like screaming half the time, just to let it out. Suddenly, he snapped out of his thoughts as a small girl bumped into him. He noted she dropped her bag, and as it sagged to the ground a book had escaped its clutches, he thought it must of been his fault as he was so deep in thought and she was so small he would of missed her, no way could people miss him, he felt like cringing; He bent down and picked up her book and muttered "sorry" as his eye rose he was shocked to see such a pretty girl, of course, judging from her clothes and minions she was plastic, so he quickly zoned out, got up and turned to make his way towards class.

((I need to go have breakfast now... I shall be back though =D))
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  *BumbleBee* Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 am

Gasping with horror and fright, she took the book from him quickly.
"I'm sorry, i really am" she gasped, her eyes wide.
"No she isnt! Don't bump into her like that!" one of her followers, Leanne replied, looking shocked.
Suddenly Matt walked up, "What happened? Did he bump into you!"
He looked after the boy who was walking away.
"Thats the guy who told us to back off after laughing at.." his voice trailed off.
"Laughing at what?" annabelle asked, her eyes glaring.
"Nothing" he smiled, grabbing her by the waist and leaning in to kiss her.
The bell went and annabelle pulled away, but Matt gripped tighter.
"Annabelle?" he smirked, looking at her confused.
"What are you doing?!" He grimaced, looking at her weirdly.
She pulled away with her bag and stomped to her form room, tears streaming her eyes.
This was it!
She couldnt end it because they were a popular couple, yet how she wished she could!

*BumbleBee*

Back to top Go down

Post  Deep Oak Trails Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:09 am

Tyler sat in class half listening half not, all he wanted to do was go home and help his Mum feel better, but he couldn't so he was tying to engage himself into the lesson- Maths. If there was one lesson he hate it was maths, not for the typical reasons, but because of its rules- he hated rules. He enjoyed letting his mind explore the possibilities in its own unique manner, but in maths... All he could do was sit, listen, read, calculate (with rules) and write. It bored him beyond explaining, and here he was trying to listen, ultimately failing. Thoughtfully, Tyler realised he should flip the subject on the other half of his brain to something that would hold his attention, but easy to slip out of; thinking over the events of the day he realised that the small girl would be good. She was perfect in almost every way in how she looked, he couldn't deny that, no matter how he tried, yet there she was, using it to be a preppy, labeled girl; he wondered why beautiful girls like that got them selves stereotyped, he was sure that there was a beautiful unique kind of girl hidden beneath all that make up they tended to wear, he loved the uniqueness of a person and he couldn't hep but notice the fighting spirits a lot of girls seem to harbor, combined with there individual self would often add up to a purely spectacular individual. Tyler quickly did a bit of math, then pulled out his notebook, he had an idea. He jotted down a title What makes a girl stereotype herself and lock away the inner beauty the title he could work on later, but right now, he was going to conduct a study, and maybe if he was lucky, sell it as a book and generate some cash to be able to afford the cure for his mother. He wrote a brief introduction, then did some more math, then he wrote the sub heading interviews and observations. He knew exactly who he would observe, and hopefully get to interview first, the small pretty girl. The bell rang and he hurriedly made his way out to the corridor to locate the small girl, first of all- what was her name.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down