Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series)

Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series)

Post  GravenWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome to Night Wolves!

Welcome! Night wolves is a rpg based on a high school/middle school in the mountains of North Carolina. The school is strange not only because of how there is a high school and a middle school combined but the whole popularity system goes by a final vote by, as everyone calls them the 'Wolves'. The 'Wolves' are a sort of outside group that has power in the school chain. What they do becomes the new cool and well, no one questions it. They are inclusive and they don't interact much outside of there pack. Well, turns out they aren't exactly in one huge group. In fact the wolves are divided into packs. The pack of lasting shadows, the pack of eternal dreams, and the pack of eden's pain.

Well, no one knew that they were actual wolves. They came to the school so they could study and learn about humans as close and they could, to make better strategies against them if they were to try to take over their territory, but some other packs had the same idea, to turn themselves into a fictional creature dreamed up by the humans. Werewolves. Now, it's your turn to make the story move! Choose your character by filling out the form below, and start writing! If you want to be even more creative you could be a human? There are many choices! So howl to it!

Rules

1. When writing please make it as detailed as you can! I am writing a novel about what all of you write! I don't want to give you credit for something not worth a page about?! If your bad at describing things you can put a picture of what your envisioning.

2. Be nice, this is a high school/middle school scene so there should be some bickering but don't do anything that will get u suspended.

3. Follow the site rules!

Form

Name:
Pack:
Pack Level:
Description:
Personality:
Picture:(optional)
Other:

(In your form you need to provide information about you and your wolf, try to be descriptive. You may have more than one character)

Last edited by GravenWolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot somthing...)

GravenWolf

Back to top Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Character List

Post  GravenWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 am

Here is the Character List, when I approve your Character it will show up here! The open positions go to whoever puts that position in their character form first. You may fight over positions while rpging. If I think that you are abusing your character your character will be deleted.

Pack of Lasting Shadows

Alpha: Graven (GravenWolf)

Beta:

Wolves:

Omega:

Pack of Eternal Dreams

Alpha:

Beta:

Wolves:

Omega:

Pack of Eden's Pain

Alpha: Eden (GravenWolf)

Beta:

Wolves:

Omega:

(Talk to me if you wish to form a new pack)

Last edited by GravenWolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

GravenWolf

Back to top Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Graven

Post  GravenWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 am

Name: Graven
Grade: 7th
Pack: The Pack of Lasting Shadows
Pack Level: Alpha
Description: She has brown hair dyed black with a red streak, she sort of has a rather mixed fashion. Her wolf is white with blue eyes.
Personality:She has a twisted personality only to be described in rping.
Other: None.

Last edited by GravenWolf on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

GravenWolf

Back to top Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Eden

Post  GravenWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:13 am

Name: Eden
Grade: 8th
Pack: The Pack of Eden's Pain
Pack Level: Alpha
Description: She has black hair with a white streak, and her wolf is black.
Personality: Her personality is built on only anger.
Other: She is an enemy to Graven, who is almost the complete opposite of her.

GravenWolf

Back to top Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Graven

Post  GravenWolf Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Graven

I walk into the humans teaching cave for the first time. There are the several voices and murmuring as a scan across them. I open my mouth to not a whine or a howl but to human speak. I look and sound just like them. "What are you looking at"? I ask them. "A loser". One says. I want to growl but that would blow my cover. "Then you must be blind" I say, then I keep walking um aware that I had caused any chatter behind me. I didn't feel the normal satisfaction I normally felt when attaking another. Humans were weak inside their own breed...

GravenWolf

Back to top Go down

Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series) Empty Re: Night Wolves - RPG will be recorded and put in a Novel (Soon to be Published into a series)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down