Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD

2 posters

Go down

Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD Empty Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Uhmmm I don't have any ideas for a plot...so let's wing it Very Happy

Selina Emerson
Female
She has a troubled past...nothing seemed to go right for her. She had been sexually assaulted by her father and abused by her mother. She's okay now though, but the pain never stopped because she never let it. There are scars all over her arms. She's lonely now. She doesn't really have anyone. But it doesn't matter, she just needs herself.
http://data5.blog.de/media/006/3588006_cf0dc2ca65_o.jpeg

Selina sat on the bench, her jacket hood pulled over her head. She was sad. She stared blankly at her hands folded in her lap. Sad wasn't the right word. Angry? Not quite. Depressed? Always, but it wasn't right for this one. Lonely? That seemed about right...she sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes. This was right. This was how it was supposed to be. She was supposed to be lonely. It was how the world was. So now what? Selina just had to sit there. And wait. For what? A better life maybe.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD Empty Re: Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 pm

((*Tries not to fall asleep on keyboard*
I don't know what character to use... *Yawns*))
Polo trapped in an inkpot
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD Empty Re: Polos and me, cuz we're cool like that BD

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 pm

[*jabs with stick* use a happy peppy character, or at least the happiest one you have o.o]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down