Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

2 posters

Go down

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters Empty Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Post  Rorah Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

The year is 2057, and a battle is raging. No front line, no barbed wire, no bombs. This is a war between mindsets. Between Mutant and human.

Mutants appear human, or humanoid at least. But the one thing that differs is the fact they can have powers, and those powers can be simply anything. The one thing that makes their lives hell, though, are the humans. Constant unrest with media and politics leads to anti-mutant protests, mobbing, sometimes even the killing of families who have a mutant somewhere in their bloodline. Just when the mutant thought there was nowhere to go, a man called Professor Xavier opened up a boarding school specifically for mutants. There, they would learn how to control and harness their powers. Many of these are children, runaways. Frightened and alone, they found solitude in the academy. A majority of the students, however, are teens, who need to control their anger towards humans, as well as their anger towards eachother.

But not all humans are bad. Some even stay at the boarding school, in a hope to befriend them and learn more about who they are.

My character-

Name- Ellie 'Rogue' Robinson
Age- 17
Looks- Ellie has shoulder-length blond hair, cut into a rugged style, with a side-fringe covering her right eye. Her eyes are a deep, swimming pool blue, quite a striking feature on her pale face. Ellie has a slim but athletic build.
Power- Ellie has the power of telekinesis, being able to move and control things with her mind. She is extremely able in what she does, however how power has but one drawback. Because she has so much mental energy flowing through her, she is unable to come into contact with any other living organism. If she does, she will transfer an immense amount of telekinetic energy through their bodies, eventually killing them. Because her body is the perfect container for this power, it has no effect on her whatsoever.
Personality- Because of her inability to come into contact with anyone, she has become a shy and reclusive person, only really talking to close friends. Because she is normally cut off from the social loop, she is frequently picked on.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters Empty Re: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Post  TERMINATOR Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Loretta Marquez
Hair -
This colour - http://www.herbsgardenshealth.com/images/Hair_Colours/5C_Light_Copper_Chestnut_Intense.jpg
This style -
http://www.girlswithcurls.com/pictures/lauranstorm.jpg

Looks -
Almost spanish-looking dark skin, big brown eyes, acutely arched eyebrows, long dark eyelashes, dark peach full lips with a cupids bow. Stunning.

Body -
Hourglass, long lean legs like Rihanna. Well endowed "womanhood" (lol)

Personality -
No messing. Violent. Prone to cutting remarks and seductive behaviour for personal gain.

Power -
Can effect the world around her, e.g. weather, ice, fire, speed etc.

TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters Empty Re: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

The warm sun bleached my pale skin as I sat in the gardens, the slight breeze stirring the trees. I got up from the bench, slung my bag over my shoulder and headed over to the pond, where I sat quite happily. Out of my pockets I produced a pair of leather gloves, slipped them on and took a seat by the pond, crossing my legs on the cool grass.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Tick Tick Tick
Get on with it, bell, ring please.
Tick Tick Tick
Come on. Now.
Tick Ti-
I can't be bothered with this.

Time slurred, old Mr. Sluggybottom's mouth became extremely slow motion until it halted completely. I got up and sauntered out of class, fed up with Xenology.
Time began to recoil, snapping back into place like a stretched elastic band, and I listened as the grumble of conversation in the corridors began to speed up.
Crossing my legs in their high heeled crossover boots, I sat down and snapped the screen on my phone up and viewed my "Recent Activities"
5 missed calls - Brian Newman.
I sighed as the black haired figure strode over in his oversized shoes.

Last edited by TERMINATOR on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cos i forgot a bit)
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

I sighed, and got up from the pond, heading inside in the quietest possible door, dodging a guy who was far too careless with a manipulated flame. Eventually I headed to my next class, the name of which I couldn't be bothered to recall. Sitting down, I neatly dodged a paper ball that was thrown at me, getting hit by another which was encased in a ball of ice. I opened my mouth to fire an insulat at them, but then the teacher walked in, and I was forced to sit down in silence.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

"Look, Brian, will you stop pestering me? Find something to do."
"Can't I just do you, instead?"
I narrowed my eyes. "Crass and stupid. Just go away, arsehole."
With that, it was obvious Brian would sit next to me.
"Look, I know how you are feeling."
I examined my nails. "I know you do. You take Emotiontology"
"Well, I... I really like you. Would you like to come out for a bite to eat after Quidditch tomorrow?"
"Don't you mean, "Would you like to go for a McDonalds tomorrow and while I have you distracted I can stick my hand up your top?" No. I don't want to." I said, with as much venom as possible.
Brian chuckled, his blue eyes turning into little slits, his face crinkling like burnt paper.
"You foiled my plan!"
I couldn't help but smile.
"I'll think about it."
He grinned and buggered off.

TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I couldn't help but overhear the conversation that was unfolding behind me and smile. it was obvious he was a bit of an arse. Time seemed to go by extra slowly, the lesson was at it's worst, and human theory was dull, and boring. I nearly fell asleep when it came to politics, but a whack on the head with another iceball prevented that. "Fuck off loser!" I hissed at Bobby, who only laughed and chatted to his mates. I turned back. He was really, quite attractive.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  TERMINATOR Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Swaggering into class, I threw my bag under my desk and crossed my legs under the table.
Shaking out my hair, I slumped further and further down as my boredom escalated.

I could sense something behind me, and I slowed down time so that to any other member of the class, it would look like i was moving very fast. I leapt onto my desk, balancing with cat-like elegance on my high heels. I flung my hand out and the air rippled as the stupid, immature iceball flung back in the silly little boys' face. He looked hilariously idiotic as he said "Oooohhhhhhhhh...sssshhhiiiiittttttttt!!!!!" ridiculously slowly.

Time snapped back to normal and the force of the iceball in the gob threw him off his chair.
I gently climbed back to my original position, grinning at the stupid expression on his cold, ice splattered face.
TERMINATOR
TERMINATOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm

I sniggered as the iceball hit him full in the face, sending him flying off his chair. Eventually, boredom washed over me again, and by the time the bell went I was practicing levitating a pencil a few inches off the desk. I was the last to get up, stuffing into my bag what little I had actually got out onto the desk in the first place, getting up and heading out the room.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down