Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D Empty Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm

I haven't really got a lot to this plot, but here's what I made up XD :

Black Elm High is a place for talented students. Not just any talented students, though. These students are what are known 'mutants'. They often blend in with life with the normal people, but when mutants were discovered around ten years ago, there has been unrest within politics, the media, and general social life. Anti-mutant protests have left society wrecked, the mutant population going to seek refuge in Black Elm High, the only real place where they can go to learn more about their powers, to learn how to control them, and how to harness them.

Name- Ellie 'Rogue' Robinson
Age- 17
Looks- Ellie has shoulder-length blond hair, cut into a rugged style, with a side-fringe covering her right eye. Her eyes are a deep, swimming pool blue, quite a striking feature on her pale face. Ellie has a slim but athletic build.
Power- Ellie has the power of telekinesis, being able to move and control things with her mind. She is extremely able in what she does, however how power has but one drawback. Because she has so much mental energy flowing through her, she is unable to come into contact with any other living organism. If she does, she will transfer an immense amount of telekinetic energy through their bodies, eventually killing them. Because her body is the perfect container for this power, it has no effect on her whatsoever.
Personality- Because of her inability to come into contact with anyone, she has become a shy and reclusive person, only really talking to close friends. Because she is normally cut off from the social loop, she is frequently picked on.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D Empty Re: Rorahkins and Jaynehkinz! :D

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Arabella Rose Mosso
Age- 17
Looks-Her long black ringlets hand to about her elbows maybe a little over and she has a black bang that covers her sapphire blue eyes most of the time. She is of fair skin and is only 149.86 cm tall but stands up for what she knows is right if she has to, but would rather refrain.
Personality- She stands as tall as she can even though she is tiny and is not seen most of the time. But she toughs through life. She has random bouts of randomness when she just freaks out and says, random things. Be careful, because she gets pissed off but doesn't let anyone know. Thus she holds it all inside then when you finally blow her top, don't worry about being able to blow someone else's because you won't have the necessary body parts to do so. So beware, she's small but feisty! Her past is somewhat gory, thus the reason men and guys frighten her so. She tries not to show it, but if you watch closely you can see her tremble.
Power- She has a power and a curse. Her power is that she can heal almost any wound, but she has a certain amount of time to heal that person before destroying them. She has to be focused completely on what she is doing or else she looses power. If she is in contact with that being for too long they will be destroyed. She needs to learn to focus on what she is doing with her whole mind in order to save people, and not destroy them.

((How was that? *winces* Sucks?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm

(That was a character of awesomeness! Very Happy *claps* Well done! Smile ))

I headed through the halls of Black Elm High in the early hours of the morning, grabbing my things from my locker, closing it quietly, being careful not to wake anyone. I checked my watch. 7:01am. Cool. Canteen would be opening now. I headed off in the direction of the hall, pulling on a pair of black leather gloves as I did so. Eventually I reached the hall, and was handed some breakfast, which I gulped down hungrily. After that, I simply sat at the table, levitating the spoon in mid-air.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 pm

((Do we do it in 1st person? Or can I do it in 3rd?))

Arabella walked down the hall quietly. Somehow she had managed to save the life of 2 people the month before. But managed to destroy 3. She hated using her powers, but she was somehow drawn to those who needed healing. Brushing her black curls out of her face she smoothed her skirt out before standing on her tippy toes and shoving some items into her locker. Grunting softly when she tried to reach, she finally succeeded. She walked to the Canteen to get some breakfast. She took it with a small, somewhat sad smile and headed to sit down. She sat down at the same table as Ellie and offered a warm but obviously forced smile.

((And do we have props?))
Jayneh
Jayneh

Location : 21 Second Star To The Right Street, a.k.a Neverland. ;) With Peter Pan my hubby. xP

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm

((You can do it with any person Very Happy What do you mean by props? XD))

I looked up, my concentration breaking completely as a new figure sat down at the table. The spoon clattered to the floor. I smiled awkwardly at Arabella, before bending down to retrieve the spoon, sighing to myself, getting up and putting the things at the bottom of a pile that would soon become overloaded with trays. I went to sit down at the same table. "Hey..." I tried to make awkward conversation.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:55 pm

((Props are other charries that don't need all the details and everything just like a name and a gender and an age. Lol.))

"Hi." Arabella said softly to the girl, her voice cracking to some degree. She noticed the girl was wearing gloves but didn't ask. In the back of her mind wondering if she was some kind of germ-a-fob. She took a bite of her oatmeal and her nose wrinkled up slightly. Her sapphire eyes squinted and she took a sip of her orange juice. Once she recollected herself she looked at the other girl and said, "I'm Arabella Rose."
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 pm

((Aah...I knew that XD Sure, we can have props Smile ))

I smiled a little at her reaction to the oatmeal. "Not the nicest thing in the world, is it?" I chuckled slightly. "Ellie Robinson." I noticed her take a fleeting glance at my gloves, but decided not to bring up the issue. I was also wondering what her power could be. I sniffed, absent mindedly flicking through my bag because I was bored. I looked up, a few more students were filtering through the door, grabbing their breakfasts and going to sit down.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

((Mhmm yea right! Razz Wink))

Arabella smiled back and then looked up at the other students walking in. One boy in particular eyed her. Danny Philips. She shrank down and swallowed thickly. Turning her gaze away from the tall sandy haired boy and back to Ellie. "Yeah, the oatmeal is nasty." She said running her small hand through her long black ringlets.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:09 pm

I watched a few of the boys look over to the table, whether they were looking at me, or looking at Arabella I didn't know, but I did my best to ignore them. I'd been picked on enough. I closed my bag, finding nothing else interesting to do. "What are you doing today?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"I have a class to learn to control my powers is it really." Arabella answered softly. Swallowing thickly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Danny standing there, a hard, angered look on his face. Then he looked over at Ellie with a smile. "Oh you're Ellie right?" He asked her kindly. Arabella almost rolled her eyes but looked down at her dish.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I looked up at the boy and nodded. "Yeah...that's me..." I shrugged. "Why?"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:22 pm

"I've heard about you." Danny said offering a toothy grin.
Arabella swallowed quite thickly again and she felt her face starting to redden, when Danny squeezed her shoulder gently.
"What are you doing today?" Ara asked Ellie, her voice slightly trembling.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 pm

"Yeah? What've you heard about me?" I asked, slightly curious as to why he was asking. "Is it bad?" I ignored Ara's question, I knew she was just trying to take my attention away from him.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 pm

"No," Danny shrugged, squeezing Ara's shoulder again, slightly harder. Making her wince but not noticeably. "I haven't heard much, but I'd like to get to know you." He smirked, trying to seem as handsome as he could, which he naturally was.

Arabella didn't look back up at Ellie, she didn't want her to fall for Danny's trap but then didn't know if Danny even had a trap in store.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 pm

I sighed. "What do you really want?" I asked, putting my head on my wrist, supporting my elbow on the table.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 pm

"A good friend that won't kill my siblings." Danny squeezed Arabella's shoulder a little harder and smirked when he felt her shudder. She knew what he was talking about.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:36 pm

I frowned. "What?" Was he...was he talking about Ara? Was he mad? She didn't look like the type of girl who would kill anyone. Mind you, neither did I. I stood up, pushing the chair out as I did so. "Well sorry to disappoint you, but you better go somewhere else." I walked out of the canteen, heading for the gardens.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Danny shrugged before glaring at Ara and going after Ellie. He walked beside her and said, "Well, I can't really you see, because you're the only one I want to get to know." His pure stubbornness and flirty attitude came out at that moment. He would get what he wanted, he was determined.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 pm

I turned around, recognizing his attitude in an instant. "No." I said firmly, which was very unlike me. "No. The first boy I kissed ended up in a coma for three weeks. I don't want that to happ- just no!" I turned around and stormed off.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Danny's eyebrows raised and anger welled up inside him. Any girl that refused him would be regretting it. He sauntered back over to where Ara was and rubbed his hands together. He loved revenge.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I watched him go with a sort of satisfaction. The further away people stayed from me the better. I wanted to be alone. It was the only thing I was good at. I sat on a bench in the gardens, hands clasped together.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Arabella got up and shot past Danny. Not making eye contact with him she walked into the gardens. She spied Ellie but didn't know if she wanted company so she sat a few benches down from her.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:50 pm

I looked to the side, not moving my head, just my eyes. I noticed Ara, but I didn't want to talk to her right now. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Being with people just reminded me of how dangerous I could be sometimes, but it was just when I wanted to be friendly. A handshake, a hug, a kiss, it could all end up in me killing someone.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayneh Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm

((Dearling how are we supposed to play if we cannot talk. Razz))

Ara looked over at Ellie for a moment before looking down at her own hands. The only reason Danny's brother was dead was because Arabella tried to save him. It might have hurt Danny, but it was ripping Ara to shreds inside. She loved Rodger. She hated her curse.
Jayneh
Jayneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:58 pm

I looked to the right, deciding to acknowledge her presence. "I'm sorry." I muttered, loud enough for her to hear. "I was annoyed. I just don't know what his problem is..." I tried to force a smile on my face, but it failed miserably.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next