Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning) Empty AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

Post  Deshychan Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:59 pm

you know the drill Razz

But here for our further reference

She's recently moved to a new town and new school.
She is a smart girl and was semi popular at school, but not of the typical popular as in bitchy and snob. She's kind and just all round great person.
She then gets into the wrong crowd of people soon changing her priest ways.

Name: Nikolaus Antti Paavo (NEE koe louse, ON tee, PAvo)
Nickname: Niko (Neekoe)
Gender; Male
Profile: Niko has hair as dark as coal. His eyes a silver blue, but some times can take on the hue of violet. He stands at around 6 feet and 2 inches.
His Looks
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning) Empty Re: AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

Post  Abba is back in school Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Im Ria and Im on my phone so you can look at Baddie and Is roleplay for her stuff
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning) Empty Re: AbbaButt Come :P --- A Life Of Change --- (Mature Warning)

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 am

[[ Its okay i believe i know her Razz i will just check up anyways Razz ]]
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 pm

((XD you start, please?))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Niko set of in his Ford mustang GT black with 2 red stripes from the engine hood to the boot. He sped of down the road tires squealing. He soon reached the school gates. Racing into the car park almost running over a blond haired chick. " sorry love, nice ass though" he called out the window to her as he parked it in the same spot. She groaned and walked faster into the school yard, leaving Niko laughing towards her.
Niko headed into the school field, towards the lunch tables. A good place early in the morning where he could meet up with a few of his mates. Not many came by here and if they did, Niko and his mates soon cleared them out. A couple of his friends where there already. As they heard foot steps in the gravel they all turned their heads towards him, soon calling out a few cheers and his name, waving him over. He strolled over Pulling up his hood to shade his face. Hoping that they would not get caught. As he reached one of his mates they grabbed each others hand and did the man hug. Though that was really to hide the fact that Niko had just slipped drugs into Dale, his mate's, hand. This was the usual place that their 'buisness' went down.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm

((Beejeazuz Talk about bad crowd XD))

Ria pulled up to the school in her red porsche. Quietly, she slid out of it, locking the door after pulling up the roof of the car so no one could get in and hot-wire it. She slung her purse over her shoulder. She wore a pair of boot-cut jeans and her striped tunic. A pair of black pumps were on her feet as she started to slip towards the front of the school to get her schedule and figure out where she needed to go.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

[[ Bahaha ROFL When i say Bad i mean Baaad Razz If its too much for ya love i can mellow down alot Razz ]]

As the bell rang the three guys headed round towards the front gates and into the main school building. As Niko turned the corner he noticed a girl he had never really seen before step out from a pretty red porsche. He gave his friends a look as to say 'here watch this'.
Niko walked over to the girl and lopped one arm over her shoulders. "Sweet ride you got there cutie" He smiled huge, He slipped something into her pocket, hopping she would not feel it and walked off in front of her, his two friends from earlier both came to his sides, as he turned and made a call me sign to her as they disappeared into the school, becoming mixed and lost in the flowing line of other students.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 pm

((Nah. It's fine. XD I deal perfectly fine with it.))

Ria shifted away from him, but of course he had his arm around her. "Um. Thanks?" she muttered, shifting her hair behind her ears and watching him as he unlooped his arm from her shoulder and then walked off. She watched him and looked around seeing his friends and shaking her head as he made a 'call me' sign. Rolling her eyes she moved forwards. No, she really didn't plan on calling him. But she would figure out who the hell he was. What gave him the right to come up to her and talk to her like that. So, confused and concerned and she moved forwards, pushing through the crowd and apologizing to each person as she tried to figure out where the boy had gone. "Hey!" she said when she managed to catch a glimpse of his hood and then sped up a little.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Niko pushed through the crowd, not really saying excuse me nor even apologizing to those he almost pushed over. Niko and his little group of friends were pretty much known for beg the 'hard crew' if you dared mess with them you'd possibly end up washed up on shore, dead. They were not the ones to be messed with. They were pretty postural and most wanted to join their group. Only a very select few could ever enter their little crew, and even then not many could handle it. However if you got 'picked' it met a lot, not many would get this.
Niko hear a small voice shouting out from the crowd, the words aimed at him. He turned and saw the small girl from earlier, the one he had slipped his arm around and also given her his number. A small grin spread across his lips. He stood in the hall way and waited for her to approach him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

((Apparently my computer didnt send it))

Ria managed to push her way through the crowds amd arriving at his side, still apologizing to a few people she had elbowed a little to get through. "Please," she said to him, pushing her hair back as she took in the massive amount of people swarming around, "explain to me what gives you the right to go up to someone you dont know and place your arm around their shoulders?" she inquired, one hand resting on her hip, the other holding onto her purse strap. Her left knee was cocked causing her to rest almost all of her weight on her right side as her blue eyes peered up at him.

((Now of course. Since Im in a snappy mood Ria is also. Preistly ways - not so much. Slight temper - more like it.))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 am

Niko laughed at her as she stood there with her hand on her hip. "Wow you are just the cutest little girl. Look at you all with that little temper of yours ." Niko laughed and his friends joined in too. He found her so cute, they way she were stood, trying to be more grown up than she really where. "Well I can do as I please really, and your new round here so thought I would come and introtuce myself, though I never use my name that's just too informal. Not me really I'm just the type that likes to be... Well you know since you just pretty ly met me. Well later dude." He pulled his hood down of his face, running a hand through his thick, dark hair. Winking to her he turned and disappeared into the crowd.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

"Cutest?! Little?! That was not introducing yourself that was-" but before she could finish he had turned and walked off, running his hand through his hair and winking at her. "You annoying-" and she cut herself off. No, it wasn't like her to cuss so she wouldn't. But, as she shoved her hand in her pocket she felt a piece of paper in there. A paper she hadn't had in there origionally and then she noticed it was a phone number. Oh. He was definately getting called after school now, even if it was only to explain to him how people should act. (little did she know that abba is just pushing her towards him so she can finally be a bad girl)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm

(( ROFL I l o v e that last part hun -licks- ))

The first few lessons of school had passed by so quickly, the day was almost a blur. Well to Niko it pretty much was. Since he had started taking drugs he found his days blurred in his mind, merging them all together. He could never really remember what is had done even a few hours ago. They now began to affect his mind, causing him to never be able to focus on the present. He sometimes even started to hallucinate. Though this pretty much happened with drugs anyways.
Before Niko new it he was back in his car and heading home. A place that he lived alone. Niko had been in a house with his parents, untill one day they decided to take a vacation to never return back. Leaving a 16 year old son behind must have done them good for they never seemed to ring or bothered about him even when they were alive. Niko had learned to look after himself at a young age. Though as he got into his teen years the past hit him in bad ways. He soon found the life of drugs and alcohol.
Niko sped of down the road in his mustang, all paid for from dealing. Pretty much everthing he owned was, apart from the small house he lived, which technically still belonged to his parents. He pulled up onto the gravel drive, sliding up onto it as he pulled the hand brake to make it stop. Doing so only made the car skid more, causing him to almost collide into the wall. He took his foot of the gas and abandoned the car, heading inside.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm

((LOL She needs to be a bad girl though!))

Ria sighed, grasping the number after school and while driving back towards her house she dialed his number on her bluetooth device installed in her car. She tapped her thumbs against the wheel and watched the road ahead of her. She wasn't all too sure that she wanted to go home though, empty houses were not to her liking. In fact it scared her more than some of these people at this school, with all of their piercings and such. So, while the phone rang she just started to drive around the neighborhoods and streets.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

As Niko headed inside he heard one of his favourite songs playing. This confused him incredulously. Since he had not tired the sterio on yet. It took him a while to realize that it was his phone that was ringing. He pulled it from his pocket, dropping a small bag of drugs on the floor as he did so. "Hey this is Niko" he answered the phone, twiddleing the bag in his hands
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Ria almost jumped whenshe heard a voice on the other line, which was strange because she was supposed to be expecting a voice to come, after all she had called him, but still. "So your name is Niko," she said, turning down an empty street so she could talk without being worried about the other cars around her. "You need to learn some manners, Niko." she said before shaking her head quietly and continuing to drive down the long empty street, passing a red mustang in the process, one that looked as if it had almost run into the house ontop of the gravel. (and Abba is doing it yet again because she needs to get into bad girl stuff relatively quickly for abba's entertainment)
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Niko now suddenly alert as he heard an unexpected, female voice down the phone. He went to the window as he listened to her, soon realizing who it was. He noticed the Porsche from the school yard go by, not really rememberiing who it belonged to. "Well, well well. Now don't we have a big mouth. Perhaps your the one that needs the manners here and not me. " He then remembered that the Porsche had belonged to te girl down the phone, his kind still blurry from the use of drugs. "It won't do you no good stalking me, I will soon just let my dogs on you." Niko paused for a while. "If you just wanted something from me all you need do is ask, I won't bite... Much. So what is it your after? "
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

ria let out a short, dry laugh. "Oh. Really? I have plenty of manners, I didn't kick you when you wrapped your arm around me, now did I?"' she said, annoyance dripping off of her tongue. "Stalking you?! I have absolutely no need to be stalking you. I am just driving around and getting used to the neighborhood I now have to live in." she paused, shoving a few strands of her hair out of her face as she turned down the next street and started off towards where she thought the park was. "What do I want from you, a damn apology for your ignorance and annoyance." she hissed lowly.

((Geeze. I must be really pissed off... Dx))
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Niko pulled the phone away from his ear, not really wanting to hear her anoying voice. He pulled it back when he heard her stop speaking, or rather squeaking. "Hey now, no need to get worked up, you'll just put creased in the pretty face of yours. Why didn't you just kick me then? It's not like you could possibly do it that hard now could you?" Is paused as he took a glance around the room which he stood and then went back to looking out the window. "Sure... Your not stalking me. Then why did you just drive by my house? Sorry little girl but I don't appolagize for no one. You'll just have to live and let go. Now if you don't mind I have buisness to get back too, so if you don't want no more from me I bid you, good bye "
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 pm

"Go screw yourself," she said before ending the call and speeding back off to her house, too pissed off to care that it was cold, empty, and hollow. So. She went and plopped on her bed, laying back down and then she fell asleep.

The next day she had her black pumps and a nice little black dress which pleated around her midsection and showed off her curves rather nicely. It was decorated with red lace flowers strewn around in such a nice fashion. She pulled back up to the school that day, slid through the school doors and after putting her books up she went back to the courtyard and sat down on the bench, sketching out the fountain from the park. Yesterday. Her hair falling over her back and cascading down against her cheeks as she leaned over the sketchbook, a few people saying hi but not many. It was nothing like her old school had been.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Niko pulled up into the school yard, his spot always free for him. He parked and headed up into the main area. Today he was not going to head to the usual spot as he didn't really have anything to deal. Though he also wanted to look for her. He glanced around the courtyard, finding her sat upon a bench looking a little busy, though that did not stop him. Niko headed over and sat right next to her on the bench drapping his arm around her. "Hey sweet checks, looking good today. Now before you say anyhting, your invited to a get together to tonight at my place. It will help you with getting to know the people and fitting in around here. I expect to see you there. Laters" and with that he stood, walking of into the school.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Ria lifted.her head up, shoving his arm off of her as he spoke. "i dont even know where.your house is!" she grumbled back, "for all i know you live on the street with all the other homeless scumbags," she said, shoving her hair out of her eyes and watching as he walked off. Oh. This was wonderful, wasnt it?
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Little did she know Niko had managed to slip his address into her notebook, hoping as she closed it it would fall casing her to pick it up.

Niko headed of to the whoops after school was out. He bough some more drinks and snacks for the party. Though it wasn't just about this, it was mainly a little group meeting for him and his friends. Once he was done with the snack buying, he headed straight home and got ready. He pulled on a dark pair of straight legged jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt, pretty much showing of his muscle without being topless. he placed the snackks and drinks on the small coffee table l, waiting for the guest to arrive shortly. He hoped she would come otherwise it would kind of just be a little pointless, this was mainly for her after all.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Ri didnt show up for some time, having had caught his address before she pulled up to his house, and then cautiously heading up to his door, uncertain about this whole thing. What was it with him leaving her pieces of paper. It was getting quite annoying really. So fixing her hair she exited her car and went up the steps.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 am

Niko went to the door as he heard a car pull up. Not many had turned up yet, just a few of the guys and the one girl. But when he opened the front door he was pretty surprise to see her stood there. "Oh hey there" He spoke slowly feeling a little shocked. He hadn't really expected her to turn up, he asked her on a whim. he smiled gently. "Well dont just stand there please do come on in"he rub his and on the back of his head, slightly fluffy up his thick hair, stepping aside hopping she would come in
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next