Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkey and I :D

2 posters

Go down

Darkey and I :D Empty Darkey and I :D

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:47 pm

"SOLD! for a HUNDRED thousand dollars...To the man in the White shirt!" She finally could make out. I got what I wanted a Stallion. so black he almost looked blue. Save for the white Birtcatcher speckles and one pale fingernail color right front hoof and his glowing green eyes. And the Fiery Flaxen mane and tail. Loading him up into the trailer i drove home in the Avalanche the trailer towing behind.

Now the plot is pretty simple really
You are a new boarder. But your father and my step father had some troubles in the past. Therefore making us unable to really SEE eachother. []As in seeing Jake and Courtney.[] But we dont really know until something tips your father off. So its like forbidden love Razz

Jake:
Click to see Everything Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIghrxxhQYs&feature=related
Born As:Midnight Myth
Name Taken:Midnight Myth
Called:Myth
Breed(s):Arabian
Birth-date:in the winter 6 years ago
Sire:unknown
Dam:unknown
Looks-
Pelt Color(s):Black but shimmers a deep midnight blue in the moonlight
Pelt Markings:White bird catcher
Leg Markings:none
Face Markings:none
Eyes-
Left:green []almost glowing[]
Right:same
Hooves-
Left Hind:black
Right Hind:black
Left Front:black
Right Front:pale white []fingernail color[]
Mane Color(s):Flaxen
Length:shoulder
Tail Color(s):Flaxen
Length:hocks
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

https://darkest-secrets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Darkey and I :D Empty Re: Darkey and I :D

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 pm

*Full name: Mariana Isabelle Bennet.
*Goes by: Ana, Anabella.
*Looks~
*Picture: <a href='https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/2112vpf.jpg'>Ana</a>
*Hair color: Hazel.
*Hair Style: Wavy.
*Hair Length: Just past shoulders.
*Eye color: Icy Blue.
*Glasses/Contacts?: No.
*Skin tone: Olive Tan.
*Casual Clothes(general idea): Tank Top and jeans.
*Formal Clothes(general idea): Party dress with ballroom flats
*Height: Five foot Eight inches.
*Body type(girly,muscular,boyish,etc.): Thin and Athletic.
*Peircings: top of ears and the double peircing at the bottom of the ears.
*Personality: Spirited,Outgoing,Funny,Fun,Carin,Intelligent,Unique....Youll have to get to know her.
*History/Past: Anabella was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Although she wasnt raised to be as rude. Ana was always rambunctious and full of energy. But when she was 5 her mother fell ill, leaving Anabella to go into a deepened depression. In hopes of having their little Anabella return to her normal self, Ana was given her mothers wedding ring, a beautiful diamond set apon shining silver. The ring was put on a chain and Anabella never took it off. Anabellas eyes shined then with a hint of joy, but her eyes turned back to a dull blue when six months later her beloved mother died. Anabella was endowed with many gifts as her father tried to find the little bundle of joy and energy he once knew. And when she turned 16, they moved to France since her father was part of the Navy. In France, Ana found a gorgeous French thoroughbred in need of her help, so they rehabilitated the horse and named the stallion Hugo. But once more they had to move. This time, They moved to a small island off the coast of Greece. Here, Hugo and Anabella became like one and taught themselves many things. Anabella and Hugo were now inseperable, but when she turned 18, They now moved back to their original home in the states. When Anabella found a stable to board Hugo, She had no idea it was her fathers worst enemy, And soon she will find herself falling in love with someone she should be.
*Single?: Yes.
*Crush: None.
*Bf/Gf: None.
*Other: Never takes off the Diamond ring necklace.\

Show Name: Mon Amour Magnifique
Barn Name: Hugo
BirthDate: June 18
Breed: French Thoroughbred
Looks: <a href='https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/kb54d1.jpg'>Hugo</a>
Owner: Anabella
English or Western: English
Other:
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 pm

*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 pm

"Myth Calm down!" I ordered him as i tried to keep him from rearing on the lead line as i tried to walk him through the field.
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

[b][i]I arrived to the new barn I was boarding Hugo at. The early morning mist was slowly fading away to the noonday sun. I smiled and began to walk away from the Black ford focus my father bought for me, hoping I would go away to college. I sighed, If I did go away, it would be one less thing for him to worry about. I walked into the new surroundings of the barn that was decorated in a modern wooden theme. I had only been here one other time, and that was just after Hugo was delivered last week from Greece. My father and I had just moved here about a month ago from the beautiful Island that we used to live on due to my father being transferred back here to the states. I heard the soft whinny of my wonderful stallion calling to me. "Hey boy!" I said to him from a distance. I walked a bit faster to get to his stall. I heard nothing other than my feminine voice echoing through these corridors. It was probably a bit earlier for everyone to come here, but I was different.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Finally getting him to calm down the barn soon filled with the sound of steel shoes on concrete. Some sparratic at times but even for the most part. Soft nickers were heard followed by a whisper from me. Then the sound of a friendly hand patting his back and shoulder as we walked back to the stalls that surrounded the indoor arena
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hey Boy, You ready to jump today?" I asked him. He silently bobbed his head, knowing it was a yes. I smiled and pulled out an apple from my turqoise bag from Venice, Italy. "You want this dont you?" I asked him as he tried to grab the ruby red fruit. After a few rounds of the torture for him I smiled and gave him the juicy fruit. I walked into the Tack room, Hearing the sharp clatter of hooves on the concrete, I figured it was just the owner or a stable hand bringing in a horse from the green fields that lay on the outskirts of the property.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Seeing the common raccoon pass by Myth spooked again and reared up and the lead line snapped and he ran off back to the other end of the pasture. "Dammit" I grumbled and threw the line in the trash and just let him run it out
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I heard a shouting of foul language coming frome just outside the barn. I reached my head back out of the Tack room, Curious of what happened. I walked out of the room as curiosity took over. "May I ask what the hell happened?" I asked the guy who stood before me. He seemed to be about my age, but he looked just a bit older, but I didnt know.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

"Nothin he is just really spookey lately. Every little thing sets him off." I said
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh." I said wearily. I looked at the shredded lead that lay in the trash then switched my gaze to the horse that was running to the outer edge of the field. i looked at him and tried to connect the two.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 pm

"I guess he is still scared of being on the lead line. I just bought him from the auctions the other day" I said
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 pm

I nodded my head, trying to think of some crazy thought that got Hugo used to the Lead when I found him. I thought of an idea of wrapping the lead around a treat, but that was probably dumb. "I could probably suggest something, But it would be dumb, so I wont waste your time." I said honestly.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 pm

"It wouldnt hurt to help" I smiled finally looking at her unable to take my eyes from hers
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

"Well.." I said bring my lame excuse to keep talking to him. "You could try wrapping the lead around one of his favorite treats." I sid suggestively. I smiled hopelessly knowing it was lame, But what else could I think of.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"Ya know i was actually thinking of doing that." I said with a smile and leaned on the doorway looking at her still. The sun revealing the true face that everyone fell for
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 pm

"Well, Try it and tell me what happens." I said looking at the ground. I sighed and began to turn, I knew Hugo was wondering where I had gone. He was sorta like my gentle giant babysitter if you thought about it. I smiled at that thought.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Female Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 pm

I decided just to let him have the day to himself and walked back to the front of the barn where the living quarters were for the riders I laid down on the couch and sighed noisily. I was tired from working with him all morning and the work showed as a big sweat stain on my collar of my shirt
Alpha Female
Alpha Female
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 pm

I walked once more into the Tack room and grabbed the baby blue english tack I needed for jumping. I walked into the hall as the golden sun filtered onto the cobblestone that lined the path outside into the outdoor arena. I tacked up Hugo and walked him out into the warm noonday sun. I smiled as the golden rays shone on my face. I entered the outdoor arena and cantered around the perimeter twice then proceded onto the course that was set up. I sighed, It seemed like the course was set for beginners, but it couldnt huirt to just take a refresher. I trotted Hugo up to the first jump then slowled just a little bit and cleared the jump with more than five feet to spare.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Darky* Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:27 pm

*Darky* wrote:He was sorta like my gentle giant babysitter if you thought about it.
*Darky*
*Darky*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum