Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~

4 posters

Go down

~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~ Empty ~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Sun May 09, 2010 8:47 am

Two things are unforgettable about Night World. The two laws. No human is to know about Night World and A Night Person should never love a human. The punishment for just breaking one of these is death, to the Night Person and the human. But there is the Soul mate principle. It's been appearing more than ever in between humans and Night People. It's odd, since almost every Night Person thinks of humans as vermin.

~`Rules`~
Learn 'em, Live 'em, Love 'em.
Normal RPG rules.
No going on with out me.
No GM, PP, or OOC fights.
Send me your forms before we start playing
Please follow the rules.
and USE YOUR OWN FORM AND IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE A TEEN, WITCH, SHAPE SHIFTER, VAMPIRE, OR WEREWOLF.
OH! Yeah, Please DO, I repeat, Please DO have fun! =)

~`Meh`~(Teen)
Full Name~ Alina Kay Carder
Nickname~ Alina, Lina, Kay, or AKC.
Age~ Seventeen
Gender~ Female
Year~ Sophmore
Looks~
http://whataunhappyend.deviantart.com/art/Stock-Brown-Haired-Beauty-84019624
Hair:
Color~ Chocolate Brown
Length~ Just below her middle of her back
Style~ Straight, layered hair. She never puts her hair up in a ponytail, bun, bride, ect.
Eyes:
Color~ Ice Blue with light purple flecks
Contacts?~ No
Glasses?~ No
Other: Very Pretty
Height~ 6'1"
Build~ Tall, thin, but not too thin.
Drives~
Cell Phone~ Dark Purple
History~ She won't tell anyone, but it's been bad.
Personalty~ Shy, Queit, unless your her friend then she real outgoing and not as quiet.
Single?~ Yes
Bf/Gf~ None yet
Crush~ None yet
Other~ Jake's Younger Half Sister. Alina and Jake so completely different that it's hard to tell their even half related. Ashe's best friend. They treat each other as sisters. She's been in a car crash because someone was mad and wanted their anger out. She took Jake in as her full- blooded brother, until she found out about his actual father. She still treats him like a true brother though. Alina knows her brother would take something even worst than death to protect her.Alina kinda of really shy and scared of guys, besides family. As a young girl, Alina was abused by a man, and since she never dealt with that, she always fight back, making it worse on her. Jake and her mother always tried to get the guy to quit, but couldn't stop him. Now, only with the memories left, she also seems so quiet and shy around guys.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~ Empty Re: ~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~

Post  Dark Sword Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Given Name: Mickolas Kieth BlackWell BlackGold
Called: Mick
Species: Human
Appears to Be: 19
Looks -

http://dracine.deviantart.com/art/Gambit-Wolverine-Origins-114919883
Hair
Color:
Black
Style: Shagged
Highlights: None
Other: Has a little black Scruff on chin and upper lip
Mick’s Hair style(Mick hair is a little longer)
Eyes
Color: 1 Ice Blue, 1 Ice Green
Flecks/Specks: Ice Blue in the Green one and Ice Green in the blue on
Rimmed: No
Contacts/Glasses: None
Body
Figure: Thin. None really
Shape: Tall
Complexion: Tan
Height: 5’ 9’’
Weight: 175 most is muscle mass
Muscles: Yes Many. His chest is nothing but them. Arms are also the same
Shoe Size: 10
Other Looks
Piercings: Spiderbites on right side (2 rings right beside each other on bottom lip). Right Eyebrow, 1 ear is gaged to a 8 and the other is gaged to a 8 and has 2 upper rings right on the edge. The rings are tight fitted.
Tattoos: 1 Skull tattoo on right upper arm, also has bar wire around the middle part of his arm. Vine Covered Sword on chest. He has a Phoenix on his other arm.
Scars? No
Clothing
Shirt: Band tees
Pants: Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Converse, Vans, Etnies
Accessories: Chains, studded belts
Other
Personality: Punk! If he doesn’t want to talk to you he won’t.
Grade: Out of school
Driving: Yes
Car{if driving}:Black Mustang GT. Black Silverado.
Phone: EnV Touch
BF/GF: No
Crush: None
House: 2 stories, dark and 'gothic' style
Room: Dark, band posters everywhere
History: Went punk at 12 when everything started to go south. Now everything is north but he’s still punk
Other: IS PUNK.He is also skilled in card-throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a staff.
Power: Mick possesses the ability to manipulate kinetic energy, as well as a hypnotic charm.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~ Empty Re: ~`Night World`~~`Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Shape Sifter, Teen RPG`~

Post  moonshine09 Sun May 09, 2010 1:41 pm

moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshire-Cheetah Fri May 21, 2010 2:56 pm

(okay. Let's start)

Alina woke, startled by her alarm clock. She sighed and shook her head. Alina pulled her self out of bed and walked into her closet. She's the type that can throw something to get other and make it look good on her. She pulled a black hood, a purple t- shirt, and a pair of dark faded jeans with a few holes in them here and there. She ran off to jump into the shower and start to get ready for school.
Cheshire-Cheetah
Cheshire-Cheetah

http://cheetah-of-darkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Sword Thu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

I wake up and look around my metal filled room. Then I get up. Slowly I put on my dark skinny jeans, and a tight fitting Bullet for my Valentine shirt which showed my muscles well. I then walk around and grab the box of my workings. Smiling at them I pull out 2 matching black twisted rings for my Lip. Next I then pull out a straight sliver stud for my Eyebrow. Then I pull out my size 9 gaded earrings. They were silver with gold guns neatly carved into them, my handy work. Last but not least I pull out my ring. It was a big gray and black medieval one. Once I put all of on I then walk around and look for the shoes which I wanted to ware. Finally I found the ones. They were a dark cole gray and with midnight black skulls. I then walk back over to the other side of my room and put on my belt I wear to keep my jeans up, My other belt which was for show only, chains which were clipped to my belt loops, and my studded wrist bands. Before I leave I make sure I have everything from my room. I then walk down to the bathroom and fix my hair to were the front blond was in covering my eyes and then black that stood up was standing. Looking at myself I then put on my guyliner and smear it and add more to it. I do it several times before I was happy with it. Again I look at myself and walk out of the room and then out of the house to my truck. Once at my truck I get in and drive off to school. When I was at the school parking lot I pull into my space and get out.

Dark Sword
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonshine09 Fri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I lifted her head when I registered my alarm clock ringing.I groaned and got out of bed and headed to the shower.After I was dried off I walked back to my room,with the towel wrapped around me and headed to my closet.I got a pair of black short shorts out of my built in dresser that was in the closet along with a tanktop and got a black cut off button up shirt off a hanger.I quickly dressed,then went back to the bathroom.I spent about 15 minuets brushing and styling my hair so that it was in a ponytail/bun type thing with my bangs covering one eye.Then I did my makeup.First I put my eyeliner on so it was thick and jet black then I added mascara,eyeshadow,lip gloss,and a little bit of blush.When I was satisfied with how I looked,I ran down the stairs and out to my car. I put my Sixx Am cd in and turned it up loud when Life is Beautiful came on.In about 20 minuets I was at school.
moonshine09
moonshine09

Back to top Go down

Post  ≈PickledOlives≈ Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 am

*Hello~*
Given Name: Gwendolyn Iris Silver
Called: Gwen
Species: Werewolf
Appears to Be: 17
Hair
Color: Hazel
Style: Wavy, though she prefers to tie it up.
Highlights: None
Other: She sometimes wears her hair down.
Eyes
Color: Bright Brown-Red
Flecks/Specks: Sometimes appears to have a purple speck in her eye.
Rimmed: No
Contacts/Glasses: Reading Glasses
Body
Figure: Average/Thin
Shape: Not much of an 'hourglass'
Complexion: Bronze
Height: 5’ 6'’
Weight: 56 kg
Muscles: None.
Shoe Size: 8
Other Looks
Piercings: Ear piercings, but nothing else.
Tattoos: One small crow on her shoulder bone, representing a lost brother.
Scars: None.
Clothing
Shirt: Depending on her mood, but preferably wears baggish tees.
Pants: Skinny jeans
Shoes: Converse, Sandals
Accessories: A bracelet on her left hand with charms - blocks of wood.
Other
Personality: Kind, but doesn't want to be approached suddenly.
Grade: B+ and below
Driving: No
Car{if driving}: None
Phone: I Phone 4
BF/GF: No
Crush: None
House: A small brick house opposite a beach.
Room: Large, with poster bed, beanbag, 'L' shaped bed and a wooden chair. Nothing else.
History: Brought in the pack of wolves, she isn't a fan into turning one of them - only if needed. This is because of an accident involving her brother, Ben, who was killed by humans while he shifted. She doesn't to talk about that too much.
Power: Just shape-shifting into a wolf.
≈PickledOlives≈
≈PickledOlives≈

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down