Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:49 am

(hehe hope this okay)

Koaru turned his attention back to Alexsei and Laiko. As he turned he notice a large pink banner that hung from the ceiling of the corridor. In Red cursive writing the followings words sparkled as sunlight fell upon the cheaply glittered homemade banner, Valentines day this Friday 14th February. Alexsei noticed Koaru’s eyes dart up to the banner and once he read the letter his pale features filled with something that seemed more horror filled that anything else. The Russian threw Koaru an acknolaging glare before spitting the following sentence in panic and irritation, “Oh God no, is that time of year already? Sh*t why didn’t I nail that bloody post-box shut”
Koaru giggled at Alexsei’s reaction before replying with a calmer tone, “I’m sure it will okay this year, just try not to make the girls cry to much.” Alexsei snarled a cocky reply in return to Koaru’s statement, “It’s not my fault they can’t take no for an awnser. This year… I sure their out to get me.” Alexsei then blurted out a long line of rude comments and explanations in his native tongue. He stopped upon realizing that both Koaru and Laiko were staring at him questionably. The Russian stared disapprovingly as the banner, then translated his previous sentence into English, “Hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn.” At this statement Koaru giggled once again then spoke with a teasing yet completely reassured tone, “Alexsei you don’t have to worry so much, I’m sure most of the girls have forgiven you by now.” Koaru turned to Laiko as he prepare to explain Alexsei’s reason for panic to the blond haired teen, “ I don’t suppose you remember?, but last year there was a huge incident between some of the boys and girls on Valentines day, As a result the girls pulled a whole line of bad humoured pranks on the boys, It was horrible…” Alexsei shuddered at the thought before quickly pulling himself together, “Well this year I’ll be prepare for what ever those b*tches throw at me.” Koaru sighed before continuing his story, “Well Alexsei and myself had at that time just enter this school and he received quite few valentines from the girls, only to reject each and everyone of them before…well.. lets just say he made them hate him forever.” Koaru stopped before catching the Russian’s steeling eyes on him, he smiled back reassuringly then smiled happily at Laiko. Alexsei slapped his pale hand onto his face at thought of how troublesome this year would be as he ran his hand through his blue tinted slate hair.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inkerz-chan my amazingly awesome Buddiekinsface. :P Come hither. ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

Kevin stared at the young boy in open disbelief - seeming slightly disconcerted by his actions. It took him a while to realise that his mouth was open and that he was gaping stupidly at the boy, but when he finally did he felt an instant twinge of embarrassed shame. Clearing his throat, Kevin straightened and looked away, fussing with his tie in a dignified fashion before glancing back to Solo, still seeming slightly disgruntled by the younger boy's response. "Yes... Yes, I see that you do." Kevin replied awkwardly in what he obviously thought was a kind, fatherly voice. It wasn't - though there was a clear note of pity in his tone: Almost as though he was trying to explain something to an elderly person with Alzheimer's. He gulped nervously, feeling slightly intimidated by the unfocused stare of the youngster. Finally, he decided it was time to take initiative and put his foot down in the situation. "Listen, kid. You aren't allowed to carry around dead birds, you hear? It's the rule." He stated, his strong fingers reaching out to gently try to prise the bundle from the boy's hands. He frowned, sweat beading on his brow and causing his fringe to stick to his forehead as he concentrated on his efforts. The sweat was causing his glasses to slip down his nose - making him feel a desperate urge to push them back up - Only he dared not try when he had finally got his fingers on the young boy's precious bundle. Struck by a sudden thought, Kevin gasped and knelt before the boy so that his head was about at eye level with the youngster's. He kept his hands firmly on the bird as he watched the younger boy with obvious sympathy. "Did you escape from the mental power accidents unit?" He asked gently - clearly convinced that he had found the solution to the questions this boy had invoked in his mind. "Are you lost? I can take you back there if you like." He offered, smiling kindly.

Laiko smiled pleasantly at the lavender-haired boy as he began giggling - adding a polite chuckle of his own. When the other boy spoke, however, Laiko turned to him with politely raised eyebrows: a respectfully serious expression on his face. "No, he didn't say anything." Laiko replied with a shake of his head. "He was unconscious the whole time... What do they call it? Snow sleeping or something...? I don't remember - but it has something to do with staying still in the cold for a long period of time." Laiko added, laughing softly and awkwardly scratching the back of his head, causing his soft blonde hair to fluff out in awkward directions before falling flat and smooth again as it always did. He found the slate-haired boy a little intimidating, but he held his ground and did his best not to shrink away: For something lead him to believe that the boy would have a shark-like knack for sensing the weak and promptly ripping them to shreds. He for once was perfectly content to rest in 'peace' - certainly not in 'pieces'. Besides - it hardly helped that he did not remember what powers he had. Well, his eyes were one thing, but he hardly expected that being able to see really well would keep him from being frozen to death. Already he could feel his blood running cold with fear... Or was that just the dampness of his shirt sinking into his skin? Probably the latter - but a little drama never hurt anybody - right? Laiko suddenly became aware that he was smiling cheerfully to himself - seemingly oblivious to the other boys' presence. He jerked his attention quickly back to the conversation - grinning sheepishly.
Laiko jumped at the Russian's sudden harsh words - quickly following his gaze to he banner. "V-Valentines day?" He questioned through teeth chattering slightly from cold. It seemed frost was building up on his damp clothes now. Where was Mike when he needed him? Oh hell - had he just thought that...? What was the world coming to...? Laiko's eyebrows shot up in surprise when a series of harsh, obviously rude words surged from the Russian's mouth in a foreign tongue. He raised his eyebrows and his lip parted to release a question - but the Russian answered of his own accord before he had time to do so. Laiko blinked in surprise - then turned his attention to the lavender haired boy as he began to speak. "Oh... Oh I see." He replied sympathetically as the boy finished speaking - clearly taking the situation as a true tragedy. "Well, I really am sorry. It can't be pleasant to be so... Hated. But hey, I'm sure it will work out for the best." Laiko said with a kind smile - his intentions clearly innocent despite the fact that his words implied otherwise. "I don't think I'll be attending this 'Valentines ball'." he added thoughtfully, "I just always find these things so confusing... How are you supposed to know what they want and what they expect of you if they don't tell you?" He asked in slight desperation - clearly reliving a somewhat painful memory of his own from the year before. Okay, so she had asked him to go with her, but he had thought she meant as friends... How was he supposed to know that she would try to kiss him? And after that - how was he supposed to know that his actions had been leading her astray and that if he was going to be gay he ought to do a better job... What did that even mean? He just didn't get it. Well - he certainly wasn't going to repeat that mistake in any case...

"Oh Laiko!~" a singsong voice exclaimed. Laiko winced as though struck by a physical blow and reluctantly turned to see Mike sprinting toward him. "Catch me!" Mike exclaimed gleefully, holding out his arms and leaping into the air. "Mike, No! Mike! I don't think- GAH!" Laiko fell over as his friend collided with him - knocking him to the ground. "Mike... Get. Off." Laiko demanded firmly as Mike grinned enthusiastically and noogied his slightly flattened friend. "Oh, whatever!" He retorted with a laugh, but he released Laiko all the same and looked up at the other two teens. His face went bring red, his eyes bulging and his mouth dropping open as he stared at the lavender-haired girl. He pounced on Laiko again - knocking his head against the hard floor before he could get up and causing his teeth to clack together. "Mike-" Laiko hissed in warning annoyance, but Mike wasn't listening. "Laiko! Laiko! Have you seen how HOT she is?!" He exclaimed in an excited stage whisper - obviously speaking loud enough for the others to hear.
Face flushed with embarrassment, Laiko shoved his enthusiastic friend away and got to his feet, dusting himself off with as much dignity as he could muster. "Mike." He began calmly, "Koaru's a b-" But before he had finished, Mike interjected again, elbowing Laiko sharply in the side and causing him to wince. "Hey hey! Introduce me! Do you think she'll go out with me?" He asked excitedly. "Mike, I'm trying to tell you Koaru's-" But once again, Mike wasn't listening, for he had raced over to Koaru and knelt in front of him, taking his hand and brushing it softly against his lips. "Fair maiden, might I be so bold as to ask if you-" "MIKE!" Laiko exclaimed, casting a helpless shrug in the direction of the other two boys as he frantically attempted to get his friend under control. "What?!" Mike snapped, "Can't you see I'm in the zone here?" He asked, smirking and smoothing down his hair before turning back to Koaru, rising to his feet and staring deep into the boy's eyes with a charming smile. "Would you care to accompany me to the Valentines ball? You must agree - else my heart shall burst from despair, for I have never seen something as lovely as thee, and I simply must-"
"Mike..."
"-Make thee my-"
"MIKE!"
But Mike still ignored Laiko, going on with a dramatic speech while clutching Koaru's hand between his own and holding it to his heart.
His face flushing beet red, Laiko glanced away and fidgeted nervously with his hands - clearly embarrassed by his overly ambitious friend. It simply wasn't in his ability to control Mike...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

XD sorry I got a little lazy towards the end

Koaru felt his pale cheeks burn as embarrassment flooded through him. He gazed down at Mike before allowing a shy smile tainted his curved lips. Koaru’s mind worked through multiple solutions in a desperate attempt to find an answer that would please all. The lavender haired teen tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear while pondering about whether gender really mattered. Koaru quickly came the conclusion that it did not, well not to him anyway…who was he too judge after all. He had started to come to terms with his appearance and decided that he liked the way he looked even if it was very feminine and even if people mistook him for a female, perhaps this was not a thing to be ashamed of. Alexsei shifted uncomfortably as protective rage filled his facial features, he made an approach in Mike’s direction with grim thoughts of smashing the fool into floor with his bare hands or perhaps slowly freezing the jock’s eyeballs into his very skull. The eyeball idea seemed creative enough and Russian advanced forward towards Mike. Koaru seemed to catch Alexsei’s vibes and intervened quickly with sharp and tactful words, “So your Mike right?, I’m very pleased to meet you, but I’m afraid you’re a little mistaken…I’m a boy.” Koaru smiled sweetly at the teen before him, in a way he hoped that he had not disappointed him to much. Alexsei smirked with as the “hidden” intention of breaking Mike’s face or freezing his eyeballs crept through his pale body causing the area around his fists to tingle with anticipation. Koaru eyed Alexsei cautiously then threw the Russian a reassured smile clearly pleading and hoping that that would satisfy him. Alexsei scoffed at Koaru’s gesture before backing up slightly and leaning irratibly against the cream walls of the corridor, his ice blue eyes staring down upon anyone that even so much as looked his direction. Koaru spoke again, “That sounds like a brilliant idea, we should all go together” The Feminine teen nodded towards both Laiko and a rather reluctant looking Alexsei. He turned back to Mike before patiently waiting for an answer. The corridor’s temperature seemed to decrease once again as Alexsei found obvious dissatisfaction at the very idea of going.

Solo grinned widely at Kevin; he understood what the prefect had asked him this time. He nodded happily before thinking about the strange students in his class. The youngster replied, “My teacher says I’m special….but um” He trailed off as his attention seemed to quickly readjust on Kevin. “Um…I don’t really want to go back…..I want to stay with you.” Solo’s doe eyes seemed to scan Kevin thoroughly and after a few minutes he held out the deceased bird as an offering to his new friend, “He likes you….you must keep him.” Solo stared at feathery mass then took a trusting glance at Kevin. The Youngster had a feeling that Kevin was a good person and he immediately like him.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Laiko grinned enthusiastically and nodded in eager agreement with Koaru's suggestion. "Yes!" He exclaimed excitedly, "That sounds like a great-" But before Laiko could finish, his words were drowned out by a sudden loud, wailing noise which at first he compared to a cat being thrown into a swimming pool, but which he soon came to realise was in fact Mike. Mike, by this time, had released Koaru's hand and collapsed onto the floor, where he was writhing ecstatically with spasms of mirth - raucous laughter bursting from his lips. "A-A boy? A... A b-boy?" He stuttered incoherently between peals of laughter - clearly highly amused by something or the other. Laiko watched Mike in vague concern, hoping that his friend would not burst an artery in his head, or rupture his spleen or something, with such violent expressions of amusement. Mike really needed to become more aware of 'health' in general... Perhaps then he, Laiko, would not get tackled with such force so often. He sighed slightly and turned his head away with the disappointed air of a teacher whose student has failed them. Mike would never listen to him... Laiko felt his lips twitch in fond amusement despite himself, and a soft chuckle broke from his lips. Shaking his head in amused incredulity, Laiko stepped carefully around the spasmodically writhing Mike to stand before Koaru and Alexsei. "I'm very sorry about him..." He apologised sheepishly, a slightly ashamed smile curving his lips. "He's..." Laiko glanced over at Mike, regarding him studiously. Finally, once his examination was complete, he turned back to Alexsei and Koaru. "He's... Different." Laiko concluded kindly, choosing his words with caution. Not that Mike would hear anyway when he was so busy laughing like a madman... "Thank you for being so patient and understanding with him." Laiko said sincerely, nodding to Koaru, "And thank you for not punching his face in." He added, glancing toward Alexsei with an impish grin.
At that moment, Mike overcame his crippling laughter, and bounced to his feet like a Jack-in-the-box, shoving a muttering Laiko aside to stand in front of Koaru again. "I've never heard that one before!" He informed him gleefully, "Well played, fair maiden! Only such petty lies will not deter me from my suit! I shall work night and day until I make you my own!" He swore, holding his hand over his heart as though making an oath. Laiko slapped a palm to his forehead dramatically, then grabbed tapped Mike on the shoulder. "Laiko~!" He whined, "For the last time, I'm in the z-" But Laiko interjected, cutting him off. "In the zone, yes, yes, I know." He muttered briskly, brushing off Mike's complaints with a new found sense of authority. "But Kevin's going to be mad if your bed isn't made when he gets back to the dorm, and I know you didn't make it this morning." Laiko raised his eyebrows in warning while Mike's face turned white as a sheet and he gaped, his mouth opening and closing soundlessly. "Go!" Laiko exclaimed, feinting toward Mike as if scaring away a pesky stray dog. Mike reacted, veering around Laiko and dashing away at a full sprint - his long legs seeming to fly through the air as he headed urgently back to his room. Laiko chuckled softly to himself, then turned back to Koaru and Alexsei. "Once again... Different." Laiko stated simply, shrugging helplessly. He smiled cheerfully at his new found friends, wondering vaguely how it came to be that anybody could ever be sad in such a wonderful world. He just loved every minute of it, and when meeting great new friends like Koaru and Alexsei, his heart would simply sing for joy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 am

Koaru stared playfully out from under his eyelashes towards Alexsei who scoffed irritably before allowing his twisted features to settle into a sly grin. The Feminine teen placed a pale hand over his fair lips as a repressed giggle escaped his mouth, he turned back to Laiko. Koaru spoke cheerfully “Well, he meant no harm and I did get a rather interesting line of admiring comments from him, though I am a little worried about what will happen if he really did believe that I am a boy.” Alexsei sighed before adding in his own two cents worth into the conversation, “Yeah whatever…..but tell me Koaru, is it really okay that everyone mistakes you for a girl? You and I both know how things like this always get out of hand.” Koaru watched Alexsei admirably before replying coolly, “Things like that don’t faze me my dear Russian friend.” Alexsei rolled his ice blue eyes allowing them to settle upon the blond haired teen before him, the Russian stared at Laiko hungrily deciding that it was about time for lunch. Alexsei pulled his gaze away from Laiko once again, he then quite politely walked off in the opposite direction of the two before throwing a final comment over his shoulder as he did so, “I’m off to the cafeteria, and I’ll see you guys later.” Koaru nodded then replied hastily before the Russian disappeared from his sight, “I’ll catch up with you later.” The feminine teen smiled brightly at Laiko then spoke in surprisingly cheery tone “He likes you, I do applaud that…..It’s not often that Alexsei likes people” Koaru seemed to become lost in that thought, he quickly shrugged it off the spoke once again this time a little more shyly, “Um Laiko….I know we just meet and all, but I was wondering would you find it weird if I asked you to come Valentines day shopping with me?.....I mean I would take Alexsei, but he prefers to steer away from anything involving tons of people.”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Laiko let out a bark of laughter at Koaru's comment, mentally picturing Mike's reaction if they actually did manage to convince him that Koaru was a boy, though the odds were highly against that, what with Mike being Mike and all. "Oh, he'd be heartbroken all right." Laiko assured Koaru with a playful grin, "But he'd soon get over it and move on to the next one. Like failing a test, you know?" He smiled slightly at his comparison, then politely turned his attention to Alexsei as the Russian began to speak. He held his silence and watched amiably as the pair exchanged words. Laiko shifted slightly uncomfortably as the Russian's gaze shifted to him, and he soon found himself looking away from the intensity with which Alexsei's eyes fixed on him. He was suddenly struck by the bizarre idea that the Russian was about to bite his head off, literally, but this did not seem to concern him. On the contrary, he had to bite his lip to keep a chuckle from escaping. What was it with his imagination today? It was being most vivid, in a comic-strip sort of way.
Laiko glanced up again as he heard footsteps, and when he saw Alexsei walking away, he cocked his head questioningly to the side, wondering if it was something he had done. Then the Russian called back an explanation, and Laiko felt himself relax. His face broke into a grin and he raised a hand in farewell, even though he knew Alexsei wouldn't see it with his back turned. "It was nice meeting you!" Laiko called after him, shooting one last pleased smile in Alexsei's direction before turning back to Koaru. He was pleased to find the feminine teen smiling at him, and he instantly retuned the gesture with enthusiasm. "I feel most honoured!" Laiko exclaimed, throwing in a mock bow, then laughing slightly. "I'm glad, though." He added more seriously, "He seems a good guy - I like him too." He explained with a pleasant smile. He let his attention wonder for a moment then, glancing around vaguely and studying the Valentines Day poster behind Koaru's head. Laiko glanced over at Koaru again as he began to speak, raising his eyebrows questioningly at the teen's shy tone. As Koaru continued speaking, Laiko's face split into a grin which got wider and wider by the moment until even a deaf man could already guess what his answer would be. "Of course!" He exclaimed eagerly, "I'd love that! I mean - I'm not much of a shopper, but it sounds like great fun." He concluded enthusiastically. "Besides, anything to save Alexsei a spot of suffering, right?" He added with a playful wink.

((Will do my Kevin reply ASAP))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 am

Err...sorry not much happening in this post XD
I will improve that soon enough, so never fear cause Inkerz is here!! flower

Koaru giggled at the sight of Laiko’s enlarged enthusiastic grin, “Great, Do you have a class now? If you don’t then we can take a train to the Island’s town straight away.” Koaru smiled happily at the thought of riding via train, he had only done it once before and had enjoyed the sights of the seemly endless forests, mountains and glass like sea. He winked delightfully in Laiko’s direction then spoke again, “I think Alexsei would be very grateful to you and besides like you said before it should be fun.” The lavender haired teen pondered for a moment on the thought of entering the town square, it seemed a strange thought for people like them to roam around in a normal place like that. The town was situated on the island and was mainly used for importing and exporting goods, though there are people who live their too. Koaru broke from his thoughts as his attention focused once again on the blond haired teen before him. The Feminine teen allowed his deep grey eyes to meet Laiko’s energetic green ones in a gaze of warm acknowledgment, It may have seemed silly, but to Koaru meeting people with a positive aura seemed like a rare and rather amazing sight. He felt a sense of respect and familiarity towards Laiko. The Feminine teen beamed brightly as a loose strand of purple hair fell out from the tight ponytail making a rest between his ear and jaw line. Koaru sighed, his pale fingers reaching up towards the white tie that held his lavender ponytail in place. Getting a grip on the white tie with clever fingers, he pulled the band loose allowing the purple mass the fall down to waist length. The teen then fiddled with the soft mass until finally tying it back into a more effective knot. He allowed a gentle smile to play on his faded pink lips as he spoke a note of apology for the interruption of their conversation,.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 am

"A class...?" Laiko repeated thoughtfully, frowning in concentration as he thought it over. "No... No, I don't think I do." He concluded, an eager grin cracking his face. "Oh! On a train?!" Laiko questioned enthusiastically, nearly bouncing on his feet with excitement at the prospect of such fun. He looked almost like a little boy let loose in a ball pit from his energetic demeanour and the delighted grin that stretched wider across his face. "Ah, this is going to be great!" Laiko enthused cheerfully, "Can we really go now? Do you think lots of people will be there? What sort of things do they sell? I suppose they sell almost everything... They'd have to, wouldn't they, seeing as we're on an island and all? Come to think of it, how do they get stuff to an island... Oh, oh! Does it come on ships? I'd love to see a ship..." Laiko chattered on eagerly for quite some time - seemingly failing to notice that Koaru's attention had become distracted by his rebellious hair, and thus that Laiko's questions were prattling into thin air. It was probably just as well, since none of them really warranted an answer in any case. Laiko was simply so excited that he was reacting exactly like an infant does every time they find an object that interests them: The release an endless stream of delighted babble in their gurgly language that only they understand. Of course, Laiko spoke plain English, but the course of his one-sided conversation varied so often that only an extremely bored genius could keep up with it. Finally, Laiko broke off to breathe, and then he glanced over at Koaru. "Sorry." He apologised with a grin. "I've never been to the town before, and I'm really keen to see what it's all about." Laiko explained with a smile. "Thanks again for inviting me!" He broke off then, bursting out laughing at the alacrity of his own speech. He was just too cheerful... Nothing was going to get him down. Not a chance! He grinned appreciatively at Koaru, unable to believe his luck in meeting such a kind, compassionate sort of character. Much as he loved his friends, Mike could be a bit boisterous at times, and Kevin seldom showed any form of acknowledgement at all, so it made a welcome change to befriend a kind soul like Koaru. If they wee indeed friends... They had only know each other a matter of minutes after all... Oh well, if they weren't, then they would be soon - because Laiko was accepting no compromises on that front. A grin slithered over his face again at that thought, and he began to wonder vaguely how it was he had managed to evade a face-cramp after so much smiling. Their gym teacher would probably cry for joy if Laiko worked his body as often as his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 am

(Serious block, sorry)

Koaru smiled blissfully at Laiko’s reaction, the blond teen’s excitement seemed to have rubbed off a little on him too. The lavender haired teen spoke his tone friendly even tainted with new excited energy, “Great, then we better start walking to the station, As far as my memory is correct we should be able to make it to the next train.” Koaru nodded encouragingly at this thought, then motioned happily towards Laiko to follow him. The lavender haired teen made his way down the corridors and stairways, until finally reaching the entrance of the school building. He stopped as a single thought cross his intelligent mind, “Is there anything you want to do or get before we leave?” Koaru’s thoughts seemed to drift towards Alexsei, he would need to notify the Russian about their little excursion. He blushed at the thought of the worried Russian then turned his attention back to Laiko before speaking, “Excuse me Laiko..um do mind if I sms Alexsei?, He would freak out if I didn’t tell him where I’m going.” Koaru giggled slightly at the enthusiastic teen then pulled out his cell phone and began pressing the keypad with well coordinated fingers. Once he was done, he read over the message carefully making sure as not to leave any loose ends for the suspicious Russian. Koaru stretched as a satisfied expression filled his sharp yet beautiful facial features.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 pm

"Wonderful!" Laiko exclaimed, clapping his hands together enthusiastically. He covered the distance between himself and Koaru in a single enthusiastic bound, then walked springily beside the Lavender-haired teen and let Koaru lead him in the direction they ought to be going - since he had no idea which way the station was... Well, he should have known where the exit to the school was after 2 years or so, but come on! The place was so huge and confusing he doubted anybody really knew their way around! Then again, perhaps he just wasn't observant enough... Either way, it didn't matter. He had his new friend to guide him now! Laiko's face split into a grin at this thought, and he began to hum cheerfully to himself - sounding somewhat like a bee due to his absolute tone-deafness. "Hm?" Laiko said as Koaru suddenly spoke, his focus still distributed evenly between his thoughts, the sights around him, and Koaru's words - which did not leave much concentration for comprehending what he had been asked. When it finally sunk in, Laiko shook his head with a smile. "No thanks, I've got everything I need." He replied, grinning eagerly. In a way, they seemed like Illogical words coming from a soggy, ruffled teen with naught but his clothes on his back - but that was Laiko. He never needed anything more than he already had - since he had never known more than he had, and thus he didn't understand that he was missing something. It was convenient, really... Want could destroy happiness in a heartbeat. He had seen it many a time...
Then Koaru spoke again, and Laiko glanced up at him with polite attentiveness. "But of course." He replied with a chuckle, "He might rip my teeth out if we both go gallivanting off without explanation, after all." He added with an impish grin.
Laiko walked in companionable silence beside Koaru a while longer after that, until their feet finally carried them to the towering wrought-iron gates that announced that they were leaving the school grounds. A slight shudder shook Laiko's body as he stepped through the gates, and he felt his silence intensify with subtle nerves as he began gnawing his lip. He had never really left the school grounds... Not since he had joined the school, anyway. And of course, he remembered all too well what had happened before that... Up to a certain point, at least. He didn't want to go through that again. Definitely not! The thought terrified him. He didn't know what he had lost before... But since nobody had been around to claim him, he figured it wasn't that much. But now? What if it was to happen again? He would forget Koaru, Alexsei, Mike, Kevin, Principal Hayden... All the people who had cared for him, and become like the family he thought he had never had. Hell, between Mike, Kevin and Principal Hayden they had practically raised him! He wouldn't have lasted a day on the streets before... But then again, there were those... Those instincts. Those moments when, somehow, he just knew what he ought to do, and how to do it, yet he could not recall how he knew. He had always found those hugely unnerving, yet they had often served him well in the past and he was grateful for it.
Suddenly, Laiko became aware of the fact that he was drifting off in thought. Immediately attempting to hide his discomfort, Laiko forced a timid smile over his face and glanced toward Koaru. "I'm rather excited about this." He began with a grin - the speed and pitch of his voice rising with the nervousness he was trying so hard to hide. "I mean, it'll be great, right?" He went on, prattling mindlessly mostly to distract himself from his own nerves. "I wonder what the train ride will be like... Do you think there will be lots of people? And in the town? How fast will the train go, I wonder...?"

Last edited by Polo the Weirdo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos. :P I made poor Laiko "Clap his 'head' together" LMAO!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm

(Poor Koaru..I just realized that I have been spelling his name wrong this entire time XD, it's actually supposed to be spelled Kaoru...opps!....But I kinda like the way i wrote it)

Koaru beamed cheerfully at Laiko’s enthusiasm as they reached the iron gates of the school. The lavender haired teen turned his warm gaze towards Laiko but suddenly noticed how Laiko’s energy had been sapped from his features, his expression remained cheerful but tainted with slight nervousness, tension and perhaps even slight fear. Koaru pondered upon Laiko’s tense reaction, it had been a very subtle reaction yet he was pretty sure that something was bothering the blond teen greatly. The lavender haired teen watched Laiko carefully out of the corner of his soft grey eyes, the blond seemed a little zoned out and when he did come back to reality a forced smile seemed to escape his lips along with a mess of nervous questions. Koaru took a step towards Laiko, he then gave the teen a reassuring glace and placed a single pale hand upon Laiko’s shoulder before moving his free hand towards Laiko’s chin. Koaru clasped Laiko’s chin gently between his thumb and forefinger, he then stared into the slight at the sight of Laiko’s nibbled lip. The lavender haired teen spoke with gentle yet teasing words, “If you keep biting your lips your not going to have any left my dear friend, You don’t have to worry I’ll take care you.” He then beamed playfully at the blond as he released him from the gentle clasp. He’s action seemed encouraging and he hoped that his calm yet playful composure would sooth the now slightly tense teen. Koaru smiled enthusiastically before leading Laiko towards the station, the teen made sure to reply to all Laiko’s curious train questions as they plodded along the countryside road. Koaru seemed to silently gather from Laiko’s gestures and questions that he had very seldom ever left the safety of the school. He stared up at the ever so slightly taller teen curiously, then decided that he would explain how the island train worked. Koaru conversed happily with Laiko about how the entire island belonged to school and that the train was free to all island students travelling purposes. The lavender teen stopped as they reached a small simple pickup station, he nodded satisfiedly at concrete structure then turned towards Laiko. Koaru seemed to have a bit more excitement in his step as he slid his delicate hand around his friend’s slightly tanned one. The feminine Asian then happily lead Laiko up the steps onto the platform. He then released Laiko’s hand allowing a slightly embarrassed apologetic expression taint his female features, “Sorry I should have asked you before just grabbing your hand like that, I’m just a little excited.”
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Laiko jumped slightly as he felt a touch on his shoulder, and for a moment he felt his muscles tense in preparation for a counter-attack that they seemed to remember far better than he did. However, when he glanced toward his shoulder and saw that it was only Koaru's hand, his desire to defend himself melted away instantly, and he felt his muscles relax and slacken - leaving him completely at Koaru's mercy. Of course, he trusted Koaru completely, because that was how Laiko was. Since he had never learned any better, he would trust completely unless given reason to do otherwise. It ought to work the opposite way around, but many things about Laiko were a little bit upside-down...
Next thing Laiko knew, Koaru was gripping his chin gently between his thumb and forefinger. For a brief moment Laiko tensed, but then he relaxed more fully than ever and let his neck go limp - letting Koaru's fingers guide his head and, in so doing, offering complete trust. In fact, Laiko somehow felt that he was leaving his entire life at Koaru's mercy, for something about those fingers spoke to him. They were gentle, and graceful, yet their grip held a perfect balance, and an effortless strength contained into subtle power with perfect precision. There was something deadly about those delicate hands... Yet instead of feeling fear at this realisation, Laiko only felt himself trusting Koaru even more. Like a moth to a flame, he was drawn toward the danger - is only for the sake of the beauty of friendship that it offered.
Just when Laiko was beginning to feel a little confused as to how he was supposed to react to Koaru's gesture, the Lavender-haired teen put him at ease with his comfortingly playful words. "I know." Laiko replied, a sincere grin finally spreading across his face as he worked out how to deal with his tension - and released it accordingly. "I trust you." Laiko stated simply, his lips twitching into a sweet smile in silent thanks to Koaru as the feminine boy released him.
He followed Koaru with the sort of loyal dedication that a dog follows a beloved master, and he chatted amiably with his new friend about all the various topics that his nervous, thoughtless prattling had brought to light. He was fascinated when Koaru explained the workings of the train to him, and he marvelled at the fact that riding on it was in fact free. He supposed it was just as well Koaru was around to keep him in check, or he might have spent all day riding back and forth on the train for no reason other than the most simple and obvious one: It was free.

Laiko came to a standstill as they reached the station, gaping in awe up at the platform before them where he knew they would soon wait to board the train. Laiko's hand twitched slightly as he felt something soft brush against his skin, and he glanced down to find that Koaru had taken his hand. He found the gesture comforting, and was quite content to let his friend take the lead as opposed to leaping into the unknown with no safety net behind him. Still, he could not help but notice the subtle skill with which Koaru took his hand. He did not fumble, feel around or snatch as most people might, but simply slipped his hand smoothly around Laiko's own with such subtlety that Laiko barely noticed until his hand was actually clasped in Koaru's own. He was completely unsure how or why he had noticed this, but it fascinated him, and thus he found himself staring down at their entwined hands while Koaru lead him up the steps to the platform. When Koaru released his hand, Laiko as slightly taken by surprise. Not looking where he was going, he tripped over the top step and stumbled slightly. Laiko lost his balance and fell forward, bumping awkwardly into Koaru. Laiko staggered backwards quickly, then grinned sheepishly and began dusting Koaru off, though there was not a speck of dirt on him. "Sorry about that." Laiko said with a grin, chuckling and scratching his head slightly awkwardly, yet not seeming nearly as embarrassed or ashamed of himself as he probably should. "Maybe you should ask me before letting go?" Laiko suggested, a teasing grin splitting his face. He burst out laughing then, and suddenly found himself so excited that he could not stop. Koaru's excitement was contagious, and as usual, every emotion he experienced - he felt to the full, for he had not yet learned to contain the vast majority of them. In fact, Laiko was almost infantile in his understanding of he world, and many a time his actions showed it - yet there was a sweet, childlike innocence to everything he did... Ironic, really... Perhaps.

((*has a Scrubs moment*

[J.D. and Turk]
Guy love,
That's all it is,
Guy love,
He's mine, I'm his,
There's nothing gay about it in our eyes.

[J.D. and Turk]
It's guy love
Between
Two
Guys

Guy Love))

I... Couldn't resist... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

(Hehe not my greatest post, but WTH Razz)

Koaru smiled happily as Laiko’s excited and slightly embarrass laugh filled his ears. He felt at complete peace with his companion beside him and giggled as Laiko dusted off the invisible dust from his clothes. Koaru smiled before replying playfully, “Yes ,I’m not doing a very good job of keeping out of harms way am I?” with that said the femine teen threw a glace out towards the country side as he waited patiently for the train to arrive. A cool breeze blew teasingly through Koaru’s hair allowing the dark lavender mass to sway gracefully through it’s clutches. The Feminine teen smiled as a truly happy thought played through his intelligent mind, he had made a friend. It seemed so simple yet completely complex, how long had it been since he had had an opportunity to go out with a friend into the real world? It felt like too long and the excitement was killing him yet at the same time it soothed. Koaru broke from his thoughts at the faint sound of steel again steel filled his sensitive ears. He turned blissfully towards Laiko before allowing his smooth excited voice to speak, “The train’s coming, Ah I so excited, this is going to be great fun.” The lavender haired teen grinned as the steam trained approached their platform, slowing down as steel wheels clanked excitedly against the rails. Koaru winked friendlily at Laiko as the giant steam engine came to a stand still before them. The Feminine teen watched the blonde’s awed expression before allowing a cheerful giggle escaped his own pale pink lips. Laiko’s whole existence seemed so innocent and untainted by the cruelty of the world, almost childlike yet so mature. Koaru knew this was so rare a thing to find in people of the modern world. The Stout conductor approached them with a heavy sort of walk, his aged face, plump and cheerful as he met both Laiko and Koaru’s gaze. “ Good Morning, are you coming abort?” Koaru smiled at the elders friendly tone as he replied politely,” Yes please, we are both students from the Academy and would like to visit Central town.” The conductor seemed please at Koaru’s polite response and replied with attempted words of flattery, “Such a well mannered Lady you are Miss, you and your date are welcome to board my train.” Koaru’s cheeks seemed to glow with embarrassment though he politely pushed the comment aside and replied kindly, “You are very kind Sir, but he is not my date, just a good friend.” With that said the feminine teen bowed in a traditional Japanese manner before leading Laiko into the couch of the train.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 am

Laiko chuckled at Koaru's reply, though he shook his head in disagreement - for Koaru had put him at ease, and in his eyes he could not have done a better job. He blinked against the cool breeze that fluttered against his face then, and watched as it toyed gracefully with Koaru's hair. Laiko was struck once again by just how feminine his companion was, and he suddenly understood how Mike had become so muddled up and confused - though he still didn't understand how Mike could stick to his guns after they all assured him that Koaru was not a girl... Typical Mike - he was simply like that. Chuckling softly with the thoughts of his friend, Laiko found a fond grin on his face when he glanced up at Koaru's next words. "Oh, yes! Me too!" He exclaimed eagerly - speaking with the sort of exaggerated enthusiasm one expects to hear from a game-show host rather than a high-school boy doomed to enduring hours of shopping. All the same, Laiko was as eager as could be - and when he noted the excitement in Koaru's voice, his own excitement multiplied tenfold. He felt an intense desire to scream and jump madly up and down, but he resisted the urge and simply stood in a dignified expression as he awaited the train. He could not hide the excitement that lit up his face though, for his handsome features seemed to glow like a beacon because of it. When the train arrived, Laiko could not help but release a soft whoop of excitement. He managed to contain it again as the conductor approached them - forcing his ginning lips to form a polite smile instead. He listened to the exchange between Koaru and the conductor, and felt his joy flag slightly at the man's mistake. He was still dwelling on it when he absentmindedly followed Koaru into the train and sat down beside him. "Say, Koaru.." He began thoughtfully, glancing up at the beautiful boy's feminine face. "Is that really okay?" He asked, repeating Alexsei's earlier words. "You know - people mistaking you for a girl, I mean... Well, that guy wasn't too bad, but you know, like Mike..." He trailed off with a shrug, unsure whether to laugh or frown, so settling for a blank expression until such time as he figured out what was appropriate for the situation. He was slightly concerned about Koaru, after all... What if his friend was actually hurting every time such a mistake was made? It could not be particularly pleasant... Then again, Laiko doubted he would mind much - but then again, he really didn't know what he should and shouldn't mind, so he just accepted everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

(Hehe I like how this RP is going, *Huggels very gay charries")
("Pulls a Nice guy Pose")
("Fails")

Koaru watched Laiko with a thoughtful gaze as the youth spoke. He smiled upon hearing Laiko’s concern for his well being, but threw his own gentle gaze downwards at the train’s carpeted floor. Koaru remained silent as he thought about what Laiko had said, Was it really okay that people mistook him for a maiden, did it hurt when they did? The feminine teen replied calmly tainting his smooth voice with a friendly reassured tone, “You sound just like Alexsei when you say that, I suppose it does look like a painful situation doesn’t it?” Koaru allowed his gaze to meet Laiko’s thoughtful eyes as he continued to speak, the pupils of his soft eyes occasionally diluting, “It’s not really something that bothers me all that much, my appearance has saved we quite a few times and for that I am grateful. He stopped as Laiko’s innocent gaze warmed his mood and relaxed his mind, “Thank you Laiko…It puts my mind at ease when I still see people who are concerned about others these days.” Koaru smiled warmly at the youth as the trained began to depart from the platform. The steel wheels clattering rithmetically against the rails while grey smoke trailed above the couches. The images seen outside the windows began to speed up along with train. The lavender haired teen nodded towards the window as he subtly changed the grim topic, “We are starting to move, If you look through the window you can see the lake and countryside.” The two companions seemed to share a silence that could speak far more words than either could emit, though the occasional comment or question was encouraged by both as they shared each others experiences and thoughts. Koaru instinctively kept note of the all people near them, he could sense a very faint threat in the air ,but keep his expression and emotions calm. He decided it best to located the seemingly close “Threat” aura, and eventually traced it to suspicious looking figure in the corner of the train. He turned his attention back to Laiko before blissfully continuing their conversation, he knew where a suspected threat was and that in it’s self put him more at ease than before. Koaru played with his delicate yet unsuspecting strong fingers as he chatted happily with Laiko.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 am

Laiko relaxed slightly at Koaru's words, and it was only when he felt his shoulders fall a few inches that he realised how tense he had been. Wow, had he really been that worried...? Apparently it was obvious to Koaru, too, since he now seemed determined to comfort Laiko and soothe his worry. Laiko felt a slight smile twitch at his lips at this thought. That was so typical of Koaru... To attempt to alleviate his worry over Koaru's own well-being. Lako glanced down then, hiding the fondly amused smile that stretched unbidden over his face. His fringe fell over his eyes, and Laiko had to shake it back into place so that he could see Koaru's face properly before replying. He let his mind drift back over Koaru's words, and then his face split into an extremely pleased grin. "Really? Like Alexsei?" He asked, obviously flattered. There was a rather smugly proud expression on his face now, as though no higher compliment could be given. "Well, I'm glad you're okay, anyway." Laiko concluded with a smile and a nod - the confidence returning to his voice now that he had been assured that Koaru was indeed all right. Yet at Koaru's next words, he glanced down again, a slight flush creeping into his cheeks and a soft smile playing over his lips. "Well, it's my job to be concerned, right?" He asked softy, "You'd do the same for me." He flashed Koaru a sightly shy smile, then leaped at the escape that his friend's words offered, and turned his attention back to the window. Wow, what was with him...? Laiko was never usually so shy and uncertain... Perhaps it was simply the fact that he was treading on unfamiliar turf - literally and figuratively. Or perhaps it was simply that conversation with Koaru seemed to reside on a deeper and somewhat more intimate level than with Mike or Kevin, and he had to get used to it... After all, if he expressed concern for Mike, he would probably get laughed at - a lot. And if he expressed concern for Kevin, the most acknowledgement he would be likely to get would be a book-muffled grunt. Yet Koaru... Koaru instantly laid his worries to rest, thanked him, and even subtly complimented him. That was a lot to think about at once - it was no wonder it was taking him a while to figure it out.
Laiko let his bright green eyes follow the softly blurred countryside as his thoughts began sorting themselves out in his mind, and the colour receded from his cheeks - his heartbeat slowing back to its regular pace. He turned back to Koaru with a smile as the conversation resumed, and found himself perfectly at ease and able to communicate without difficulty. As such, he chattered happily with Koaru all the way to the town. If he sensed the other boy's unease, he showed no indication of it - though perhaps it was simply because he didn't want a repeat of the emotional onslaught that had occurred when he had expressed concern earlier. He didn't want to come across as worrying too much, anyway... Though technically he did worry too much, so what could he do?
Laiko shrugged off his thought as the train screeched to a halt, and a woman's clear voice announced their arrival at the town station. This immediately ignited his excitement, and all else was forgotten. "We're here!" Laiko exclaimed, his excited voice ringing all though the compartment of the train. Many of the people glanced up to stare at him curiously, obviously startled by his open enthusiasm. Laiko simply laughed out loud at the accidental attention his actions had grabbed, and leaped to his feet. He stood before Koaru with a face-splitting grin, and held out his hand. "Shall we, m'lady?" He asked with a teasing wink, his tone lighthearted and eager in the face of the fun he believed awaited them.

((Sorry about all the errors - keyboard was hungry... Rolling Eyes

Aaaah, I love it! Very Happy *nods* *joins character-hugging* VERY gay... Wink

*giggles* Razz Nice guy pose! Wink

That post was horribly gay - but I'm sticking to the no-backspacing policy, so don't blame me! Haha! *flicks Laiko's nose* Down, boy. o_0 Hehe! Naaaw, but they are just so sweet. I love you Thanks for the quick reply awesome Inkerz buddy! cheers ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Koaru giggled at Laiko’s enthusiastic outburst, his own excitement building up bit by bit as the train came to a stand still. He allowed his gently gaze to scan unnoticeably through the departing passengers, the suspicious figure had disappeared from his sight, perhaps it was for the best as who was he to judge people.
Koaru broke from thought as Laiko appeared teasingly before him, The lavender haired teen smiled back slyly before replying with him own teasing comeback, “ Thank you good Sir, a lady like myself is utterly helpless on her own.” Koaru then gently placed his own delicate hand in Laiko’s strong palm before allowing his companion to lead him from his seat out into the bright outside world.

Friendly voices and general town ruckus seemed to fill the lavender haired teen’s ears as he exited the train. Their current location was atop a small platform that over looked the bustling central town. Koaru’s hand still clasped in Laiko’s surprisingly strong hands as they stared out over the busy little town and it’s simple inhabitants. Boats from local fisherman and traders floated blissfully upon the waters surface as they made their way to the docking area of the harbour. The scents of the town filled Koaru’s nose as he took in deep breaths of freshly bakes pastries and freshly cooked foods. He smiled enthusiastically at Laiko who seemed to already have an overly excited grin stretched across his own handsome features. Koaru winked at his companion then spoke with his usual smooth voice, “Are you by any chance hungry?, it smells as though fresh pastries have just been baked, so if you want to we can stop by the bakery and pick up a snack?” The lavender haired watched his companion with a strong yet warm and protective gaze. The thought of this protective gaze and feeling was a little strange to Koaru, he had usually only felt this way over Alexsei. Koaru thought lovingly of Alexsei and longed him to become better friends with Laiko. The Feminine teen felt his pale cheeks tinge with red as memories of the Russian filled his mind.

Koaru turned to Laiko then blinked playfully out from under his eyelashes as he lead him carefully down the platform into the lively town.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Laiko burst out laughing at Koaru's comeback, then grasped his hand and pulled him to his feet. The pair left the train hastily and eagerly stepped onto the platform outside. Laiko stared around in breathless awe at the magnitude of sights, sounds and smells before him. It was unlike anything he had ever seen! He had thought that the school was busy - but if that was the case, then the town was a beehive! There were people everywhere: Going about their daily business, chatting happily, munching on recently purchased food, shopping and all of them seeming gloriously cheerful. There were little kids, too, darting around like loose rockets - flying around the forest of grown-up legs with joyous screams and mirthful laughter. They ran, hopped, jumped and skipped in such sheer energy and enthusiasm that it was not long before Laiko found it wearing off on himself. A wide grin stretched across his face as he stared around - nearly trembling with the excitement of trying to decide where to go first. There was so much to see, so much to do! He had never experienced anything quite like it. Laiko raised his head slightly then as he caught a delicious scent wafting tantalisingly toward him. His mouth instantly began water - and he was extremely glad to hear what Koaru said next. Turning his attention back to his friend, Laiko fixed a smile on his face, but then it faltered as another thought struck him: The train ride might have been free, but the food would not be. He didn't have any money... Not a cent to his name, literally. He couldn't take Koaru's money, either. Perhaps he'd have let Mike or Kevin treat him, not that they would have, but with Koaru it somehow seemed... Wrong. He supposed it was because Koaru struck him as the type who would accidentally let himself be taken advantage of - and Laiko certainly did not want to be the guy to do that to somebody so... Pure. In fact, Koaru was almost... Angelic. Okay, maybe that was pushing it, but still... Suddenly, Laiko became aware of the fact that he was still obliged to answer, and that he really wasn't sure what to do about it. "Um..." He mumbled awkwardly - not wanting to decline Koaru's offer, nor lie, nor make Koaru feel obliged to spend money on him. Sheesh, this was difficult! Couldn't he just write a maths test instead? He understood that... "Uh..." He attempted again, "I don't exactly have any money... So... Um..." Laiko trailed off into silence - absentmindedly releasing Koaru's hand to twirl his own hands together awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 pm

(Is Proud Of mindless babble) Darn I need to start writing a little more...*Sulks*

Koaru smiled gently as Laiko’s faltered reply reached his ears, the sensitive teen noted Laiko’s sudden nervous fumbling and instantly began to worry that he had done something to offend his friend. His bright eyes searched his friends features and gestures for any clue that could tell him what he done. Koaru thought a little over Laiko’s wording and soon released a relieved sigh as sudden realization struck him., Perhaps Laiko was the kind of person too modest to allow a another person to spend money on them… yet perhaps too polite to decline the offer too. If that was the case then Laiko would be at a dead end …. Koaru giggled; surely he was over thinking things again.
The lavender haired teen swept through lists of words and phrases in his mind that would hopefully help him think of a reply that would allow Laiko to simply agree his offer with out feeling any guilt.
Koaru turned back to Laiko with a small apologetic blush playing upon his cheeks, he really needed to stop dazing out like this……it could actually be a little dangerous. He spoke cheerfully tainting his smooth voice with subtle slyness as he hoped Laiko to accept his offer, “Well I did invite you to come with me, so it would be rude if I did not treat to a meal….anyway what will people say if I’m walking around eating two pies on my own?” With that said he winked at the handsome blond playfully before approaching a small bakery. As he approached he noted the small details of the building, it seemed aged, this he could tell by the cracked red bricks that made up the walls. His feminine gaze scanned interestedly over the bread shaped sign board and a few intricately grown vines that ran mischievously against the buildings side. Koaru pushed the front door open before politely gesturing for Laiko to go in first.
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:01 am

Laiko glanced up at Koaru as he heard a soft giggle escape his friend's lips, and suddenly he found himself feeling far more relaxed. He was being silly, really... It wasn't that big a deal! Honestly, would he ever stop making mountains out of molehills? Laiko's lips twitched slightly, and he released a slightly exasperated sigh, shaking his head at his own silliness. He glanced up at Koaru wih an easy smile as he began to speak, and at his words, Laiko burst out laughing. "All right then, I'm convinced." Laiko replied with a grin, his previous high spirits returning instantly to light his features with joy. "Thanks." He added, his tone slightly more serious now, and a deep sincerity in his eyes - just for that one moment. It was one simple word, but there was nothing else he could have said to get his point across better. Somehow, Koaru knew. Somehow, Koaru seemed to be able to put him at ease and keep his mind where it should be - despite the numerous 'issues' that were forever attempting to drag him off track. How he had got lucky enough to find a friend like Koaru he would never know. Laiko chuckled softly to himself as he followed Koaru over to the bakery. He paused a moment outside to take in the delicate antique charm of the place, and he felt his excitement begin to build rapidly again. Ah, but this was all so fun! He hardly knew what to do with himself! Then Laiko realized that while he had been zoning out, Koaru had opened the door and was patienly waiting for him to enter. Laiko giggled slightly to himself, though he felt slightly ashamed at the same time. Typial Koaru... Always polite, and always looking out for him. Though really, they had known each other less than an hour... So was it even right to say 'always'? Ah, what did it matter? It felt to him like he had known Koaru his whole life, so he supposed the details didn't matter after all. Laiko shook his head at his own over thinking, then stepped forward to enter the bakery. "Thank you." He said to Koaru as he passed, inclining his head gratefully in his friend's direction. He glanced briefly around the shop, but before he could take anything in, a prickling feeling on the back of his neck caused his attention to turn back to the window. His bright green gaze darted back and forth over the streets outside, a slight frown on his face. He had strange feeling he was being watched... Laiko glanced over the street a moment longer, but when he saw nothing out of the ordinary he simply shrugged and let it go - turning his attention back to Koaru instead and letting an eager smile curve his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:57 am

(Yay Finally wrote a decent length post)

Koaru turned to Laiko as he noticed his friend’s sudden strangeness, he turned to look in the direction Laiko was looking in, there didn’t seem to be anything there, but the atmosphere remained tense for few seconds before dissolving back into the busy town buzzing. The feminine Teen had sensed the tension quickly, but if it had not been for Laiko he would have possibly overlooked it. He felt as though they were being watched and suddenly his thoughts plummeted into a deep spiral of realization and confusion….. Had the years at the academy really softened him this much? It was obvious they were being watched! ,all the signs were their right before his deep grey gaze and he had not noticed it. Koaru tensed at this thought, but stopped as Laiko’s eager smile melted away the tension in the atmosphere. He allowed a gentle smile to draw upon his own lips as he returned Laiko’s gesture. Koaru swept his lavender hair over his shoulder as both he and Laiko disappeared into the supposed safety of the shop. The lavender haired teen was still filled with caution, though Laiko’s enthusiastic mood seemed to slowly put him at peace. Koaru allowed a peacefully and happy expression replace his previous caution one as he browsed the bakery along side Laiko. Koaru allowed a cheerful tone taint his voice as he spoke, “Laiko do see anything you like? I’m thinking of buying one of those cherry tarts…the cherry season will be over soon so….” Koaru seemed to daze out at his last few words as memories of wind whisked cherry blossoms filled his mind, they reminded him of his home….he quietly wondered if he still missed his home, it had been so long since he had left.

Koaru broke from his thoughts as a skinny lady dressed in the Bakery’s uniform began to approach him. Her face had a sharp built to it allowing her blue eyes to appear far larger than usual. Her hair was a deep red and in a way Koaru felt slight awe to how it curled at her cheeks and towards the nape of her neck. She smiled friendlily at Koaru and Laiko before enquiring if there was anything she could help them with. Koaru greeted her with his usual cheerful expression as he nodded before pointing out which pastries Laiko and himself wanted to buy. The Red haired woman nodded back at Koaru before allowing a cheeking grin to escape her lips as she watched a very handsome Laiko out of the corner of her blue eyes. Koaru giggled as he noticed the woman’s obvious attraction to Laiko, it was some what cute.
Once the woman was done packaging their lunch and working out the price, she winked at Laiko then handed the parcel to him. Koaru threw a playful smile in Laiko’s direction before pulling out a plastic card and handing it to the woman. She grinned as her sharp fingers swiped the card threw a slot in the machine, When she was done she and Koaru finished off the final payments.
Once they were done she returned Koaru’s card, then greeted them goodbye as the two companions exited the bakery.

The lavender haired teen chatted happily to his handsome green eyed companion as they walked along the street nibbling happily away at their food. They seemed to understand each others points of views quite well and when there was something Laiko misunderstood or questioned Koaru would then cheerfully explain it in a way that made more sense. They continue walking along in each other company until Koaru stopped. He nodded towards a gift shop then placidly spoke to Laiko, “Um Laiko...Do you mind if we go to this store? I just need to pick up a package I ordered.”

Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:26 am

Laiko nodded at Koaru's words and glanced down at the Cherry tarts he had indicated. Laiko blinked in wide eyed awe at the little pastries and gazed eagerly at them through the thick, warm glass. Oh, how he loved his food! Laiko leaned down slightly to get a closer look at the pastries, then slowly extended one long forefinger and tapped the glass. It made a soft ringing sound, and Laiko quickly pulled back and gazed around the shop with a guilty innocence written on his face, his hands clasped behind his back. He examined the ceiling for a while, then the floor, then the wall opposite him - each in minute detail. Once he was certain he was out of the doghouse, Laiko glanced briefly toward Koaru, only to find that he was giggling softly to himself. Laiko cocked his head to one side in confusion, then glanced toward the counter - almost jumping in surprise as he noticed a woman standing there - obviously having requested their order. Wow! So they had real people who served the food? It was just like in the cafeteria! Amazing! The school was obviously very advanced to have the same service methods as the town. He wondered how they did it in other schools... Perhaps the students had to help themselves - then just leave their money next to the plate they had taken food from? Yes, that must be it. Laiko let a slight self-satisfied smile cross his face then, for he was extraordinarily pleased with what, for him, was a highly logical theory. Laiko returned his attention to the woman then, to find her handing him the pastries. He had thought that she would hand them to Koaru, since he was the one paying, but perhaps it was more proper for the one being treated to carry the purchases...? Yes, that made sense. Wow, he was on a roll today! This stuff wasn't so hard to understand after all... Then the woman winked at him. Slightly confused by the unexpected gesture, Laiko winked in return, then offered a friendly smile and nodded politely to her. He caught sight of Koaru out of the corner of his eye, and turned to face his friend - only to find Koaru watching him with a rather odd expression. A playful smile lingered on Koaru's lips, yet Laiko could not for the life of him comprehend the reason for it. He watched Koaru with a bemused expression for a moment, then shrugged it off as the woman returned Koaru's... Wait, what was that?! That wasn't money! Laiko stared at the little plastic card in obvious curiosity for a moment, then shook his head to refocus his mind as Koaru put the card away. Okay, their school wasn't advanced enough to allow students to pay with plastic... Laiko wasn't completely sure how it worked, but he remembered hearing something about electronic shopping in economics... Laiko stood for a moment, lost in thought, then jumped slightly as he realised Koaru was leaving. With an eager grin on his face, Laiko leaped after his friend. He gave the shop-lady a friendly wave before flouncing out of the shop, following Koaru with a spring in his step.

The two companions walked for a while, lost in deep conversation, then paused as they reached a small gift shop. At Koaru's words, Laiko turned to stare up at the shop, and his mouth dropped open. He had never seen such a wide variety of beautiful, colourful objects! That atmosphere was so fun and energetic that Laiko just wanted to race in and start throwing things around, but he had a sneaking suspicion that such actions would be frowned upon. "In there?" Laiko asked eagerly, glancing the shop up and down once more. "Of course! I'd love to take a quick look around as well, if you don't mind." He added with a grin. With that, Laiko pushed the door open and - completely forgetting his manners in his excitement - grabbed Koaru's arm and dragged him unceremoniously along with him. "What did you order?" Laiko asked eagerly. "One of these? Or these? Or - oh, look at that!" Laiko chattered on excitedly, pointing to colourful objects at random. Then something caught his attention, and he scampered off along one of the isles. Laiko returned a short while later and tugged at Koaru's sleeve eagerly. "Koaru, come on, you have to see this!" He enthused, tugging his friend eagerly toward the isle he had indicated. He finally came to a standstill in a colourful isle filled with handheld plastic windmill wands. Laiko eagerly snatched one off its hook, then held it up for Koaru to see. He tapped it with his finger, and the little arms began to spin around in a shiny mess of colour. "It spins!" Laiko informed his friend in obvious delight - watching entranced as the little windmill spun for a moment, then came to a standstill. Laiko tapped it again, and watched in awe as it repeated the exact same thing it had done a moment before. "Oh, look at that!" Laiko exclaimed suddenly, carefully replacing the windmill back on its hook before charging off to look at something else. This time, Laiko had discovered a small section or the shop set aside for testing toy guns. There was one shiny plastic gun attached to a table, and a set of targets on the opposite wall. Laiko cocked his head and regarded the gun for a moment with polite interest. Then he picked it up, clasping it professionally in one hand, and fired off a series of quick shots. The plastic bullets leaped from the gun - each one hitting one of the targets in its center with flawless precision. A pleased grin crossed Laiko's face, and he gently replaced the gun and went to retrieve the little bullets. He collected them all, then dropped them on the little table beside the gun into a tub holding spare bullets. "Koaru, you should try, it's easy!" Laiko encouraged enthusiastically, glancing around to see what had become of his friend.

((I apologise for the quality. -_- My brain wouldn't go into typing mode, so I had to force it... And you can see the result. Razz Haha! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 am

((My Skype is playing up. Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:12 am

Koaru felt Laiko suddenly latch onto his arm, the next thing he knew he was being lead inside the colourful gift shop by his enthusiastic friend. Koaru let a small laugh escape his lips as an interesting comparison crossed his mind, He felt like a parent being dragged into a toy shop by their overjoyed toddler. It was true he felt protective over Laiko, but as he continued to think about the comparison he felt guilty. Who was he to compare himself to Laiko’s parents......surely his mind had not meant it that way, but if that was the case then why did he feel guilty. Koaru smiled to himself, it was an honer he did not deserve yet truth to be told he really did feel like Laiko’s parent. Laiko’s anitmated expression broke Koaru from his slightly degrading thoughts, He winked gratefully at the spirited Teen before replying in a cheerful tone, “Well it’s my Valentines gift to Alexsei….I plan on telling him…err something, perhaps…hmm, if I think about it now perhaps it’s not a good idea.” Koaru’s sentence seemed to come out rather sluggishly and in slight shame he blushed awkwardly. Fortunately for Koaru, Laiko seemed preoccupied with the hundreds of shiny and glittering objects around them. He smiled scintillatingly as Laiko tugged him around the store aisles to observe these tiny pretty trinkets. The feminine teen seemed to enjoy the positive energy that seeped from Laiko and continued to follow him with out question.

The two came to a small toy area and Koaru marvelled at the intricately built playthings. It was a little hard to believe that young children could even appreciate such delicate and intricate things, yet here they were waiting with full temptation for the next child to pick up and play with. He watched Laiko with an amused smile playing on his lips as the green eyed teen picked up a plastic gun. A strange familiarized sensation travelled through Koaru as he observed the toy gun held between Laiko’s clever fingers. Time seemed to slow as Laiko’s trigger finger clicked at the plastic trigger allowing many tiny bullets to speed with impeccable accuracy through the air and onto the centre of the targets. Koaru’s cheerful expression fled his feminine face as he took in the reality of his situation. His warm cheeks becoming pale as hundreds of bewildered thoughts leaped through his mind, he had meet Laiko before, he was sure of it now. That thought seemed so impossible yet it made complete sense and at the same time it was something his intelligent mind just could not even begin to comprehend.
Laiko was a caring person, playfully, childlike and even innocent through gaze, there was no way he could be “That Person.” Koaru shook his head, his grey eyes clouded with confusion, his expression calm. He thought his theory through once again, something didn’t fit, his mind at this moment felt like an incomplete puzzle.
Was the missing piece Laiko’s name? He was sure he had read that somewhere…. but no it seemed like something deeper…his actions and gestures they were different from “That Person”, they were warmer and Laiko’s soft eyes held no stagnant hate, Yes he remembered it clearly now, “That Person” had hated him. It was a hatred that held a connection between two murders, something deeper that respect yet as cold as ice.
Laiko was not “That Person”…..even if he had once been, he was now completely different. He was now Koaru’s companion and good friend. Koaru sighed as his thoughts calmed once again. He shook his head upon realizing how rude he must have appeared for not responding to Laiko’s achievement, “Wow, your really amazing Laiko as shooting targets….um do you practise?” The feminine teen brushed a strand of hair from his face before placing his hand on Laiko’s shoulder, “ Ah there it is” he smiled before pointing towards the shop counter, “ I’ll be right back, I’m just going to collect the parcel then we can explore town a bit more.” With that said Koaru patted Laiko’s shoulder before making his way towards the shop counter. He greeted the owner of the store before handing the pudgy man a small paper slip. The owner grinned happily as he examined the slip then trotted off to a storage room in the upstairs area of the store. When he came back he held a small palm sized box out to Koaru who graciously accepted it. The feminine teen eyed an old shelf behind the elderly shop owner, his deep grey eyes locking onto an intricate and rather beautifully object upon the shelf’s wooden surface. He allowed an expression of awe flood his facial features as he examined it. “How much it is that?” he asked politely. The elderly man winked at Koaru before reaching for the object on the shelf, “It’s rather old trinket, not worth much.” Koaru nodded as the owner offer the ornament to Koaru, “Um sir I don’t believe that is true, all objects have great value, it doesn’t allways have to be money based though.” With that said Koaru smiled admirably at the object once again, the shop owner gave a friendly laugh before wrapping the object for Koaru. Once Koaru had finished all the payments necessary for Alexsei’s parcel and the mystery gift he had his way back towards Laiko. Koaru ran his delicate hand through Laiko’s golden hair as he rejoined his companion.

(Finally replied, hope this okay....not to happy about it's quality, but what the hay)
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Ink Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:04 am

"Dnks"
Hehe finally posted Razz
Imperial Ink
Imperial Ink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next