Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN

2 posters

Go down

Do you like this RPG?

Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_lcap0%Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_lcap0%Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_lcap100%Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Empty Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN

Post  Rivvi Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 pm

.:~*About/Plot*~:.
In the magical land of Astrika, there are equines and lands beyond your imagination. Magical Horses inhabit the largest area of land. In the clouds and above, the Spirits live. Elemental horses also exist. Of course, these special and rare breeds cannot breed or mate. Elemental horses control the weather and whatever else that's related to that. Spirit horses are guardians. They decide upon what gender a foal will be, and if it shall be a Magical Horse or a Special Horse. Every horse that's born with magical blood is not directly granted magic though. They can make small things happen sometimes, but they can't control it. If they find their hoofstone, they will discover that they are magical and be able to control and learn more magic. Each horse will have an urge when it comes to the right time, and they will most likely follow that urge on this quest. Some survive, some don't. Now, it is against the "law" for a parent to tell about magic to a foal who doesn't know. If this is discovered, they will both be executed. Their hoofstone also carries their identity so they can enter the world of Astrika. MoonShadow (Me) is one of these regular magical horses. She's related to Special Horses, and wishes to produce one herself. For the millions of years she's lived in, she has only produced 1 50% Spirit Horse. She lives in a ranch in the world of human beings, playing tricks with magic all the time.

.:~*Rules*~:.
  • RPG Rules
  • PB Rules
  • No forcebreeding unless both agree
  • You can be a Spirit Horse, Elemental Horse, Magical Horse, Human, or any animal. I don't care.
  • You may not post more than 4 times if I'm not on
  • No violence or inappropriate words
  • Please keep genders fairly even
  • You shouldn't make your horse of normal ages, for they don't pass away for old age.

.:~*Forms*~:.

.:~*Equine*~:.
Given/Official Name:
Called/Nickname:
Tame/Wild:
Personality:
History:
Dam:
Sire:
Residence: (Astrika or Human World?)
Offspring:
Type:
Other:

Looks~
Coat/Pelt:
Mane:
Tail:
Markings:
Eyes:
Hoofs:
Other:

.:~*Human*~:.
Given/Official Name:
Called/Nickname:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Looks~
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Other:

Please use your own if you don’t like my forms or want to be a different animal.

My Character

.:~*Equine*~:.
Given/Official Name: MoonShadow Waltz
Called/Nickname: Moonshadow
Tame/Wild: Tame...Sort of Both...
Personality: You'll See
History: Related To Special Horses, Born On The Borders Of Astrika & The Human World
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Residence: Human World/Astrika/Both
Offspring: Too Many!! She wants a Special Horse foal so she breeds tons
Other:

Looks~
Coat/Pelt: Pure Ebony Black, Glows In The Dark
Mane: Pure Ebony Black, Shines
Tail: Same As Mane, Flutters & Dances With Every Move
Markings: Crescent Moon In The Shape of Every Current Moon
Eyes: Black
Hoofs: Have Little Stars Speckled On Them
Other:

Have fun!!

.:~*Rivvi*~:.

Last edited by hossluv12 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to delete something that shouldn't be there.)
Rivvi
Rivvi

http://www.Pegasus.Ponybox.com

Back to top Go down

Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Empty Re: Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN

Post  Rorah Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:15 am

I'll be an element horse, if you don't mind Razz I had to read the plot through a few times before I grasped it xD

Given/Official Name: Thunder Child
Called/Nickname: Thunder
Tame/Wild: Wild
Personality: Physically and mentally strong, powerful, can get angry very easily.
History: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Residence: Astrika
Offspring: None
Type: Element horse. (Element Thunder/Lightning)
Other:

Looks~
Coat/Pelt: Cloudy grey with slight dapples.
Mane: Mix of white/yellowish that seem to fall like they are bolts of lightning (i.e All over the place)
Tail: Same as mane
Markings: One lightning bolt shape on her rump
Eyes: Their colour changes from time to time. Usually they are a ghostly black, but when angry, they flare to a frightning yellow.
Hoofs: Yellow/golden
Other: Can walk among MoonShadow's kind with ease, disguising herself as a pure black fresian.
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN Empty Re: Astrika (Magical Equine/Human/Animal) OPEN

Post  Rivvi Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm

{{No problem. Thanx for joining though. I also joined your element horse RPG.}}
Rivvi
Rivvi

http://www.Pegasus.Ponybox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down