Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polokins >:-) Finneh calls yhoo

2 posters

Go down

Polokins >:-) Finneh calls yhoo Empty Polokins >:-) Finneh calls yhoo

Post  Finneh Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Charrie;
Kadianna Jones
Kady
Female
Black hair, electric blue streaks, her hair reaches her shoulder blades, covers one bright green eye. Small, hourglass.
Eccentric - Random, funny, somewhat childlike, yet mature.

My post;
The small femme tugged her hoodie sleeves over her hands, throwing a backward glance at a large male that appeared to be following her. Her eyes looked scared, wider, framed by mascara. This made her look all the more scared as she quickened her pace, the male doing the same behind her.
Finneh
Finneh

Location : On a platform, in the middle of the amazon. Oh, and floating

Back to top Go down

Polokins >:-) Finneh calls yhoo Empty Re: Polokins >:-) Finneh calls yhoo

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:09 pm

"Mike!" Laiko called, his voice like a whip lash. Mike ignored him for a moment and went on following the girl in front of him - stalking her like a bloodhound on a fox's scent. "Mike..." Laiko muttered again, a hint of a warning in his low voice. "Oh, what?" Mike snapped, leaving off his pursuit and wheeling around to face Laiko. "Can't you see I'm working my vibes here?" He asked, a devious grin splitting his face as he stepped nearer to Laiko and ruffled his fluffy blonde hair. Laiko sighed and chuckled softly despite himself, shaking his head in incredulity. "Mike, I'm no social genius, but it seems to me that you're scaring her." Laiko explained patiently, struggling to keep the laughter from his voice. "Oh, I see..." Mike replied slowly, glancing toward the girl again and watching her thoughtfully. "Okay..." He began with the air of one who has found a solution for the situation at hand. "Here's what we'll do, right... You stay here, I'm gonna keep following her!" And with that, Mike flounced off after the girl again. Laiko slapped a palm to his forehead, then jogged after his overly ambitious friend, catching him by the arm just as he was nearing the girl. "Sorry about him." Laiko apologised in a slightly ashamed tone, nodding politely toward the girl whilst attempting to tug Mike in the opposite direction. Mike resisted his pull like a puppy straining on a leash, but Laiko persevered, all the while ignoring his friend's feeble complaints. "But she's hot!" Mike whined plaintively, "Let me go!" He added in a dramatic wail, but Laiko continued to ignore him and tug him patiently away from the poor girl he had chosen to accost.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 pm

"I'd love to say it was alright, but it's not" Kady answered simply, looking back briefly, before walking forwards again,shaking her head. Freaks. Her eyes assessed both of them, before she continued on her journey.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 pm

"Now look what you've done!" Mike exclaimed, wheeling on Laiko and fixing him with a glare. "I just know she'd have gone out with me if you hadn't interfered!" Mike scoffed and folded his arms, then glanced haughtily away as he awaited the unnecessary apology he knew was coming. Laiko cringed away from his friend, a guilty expression plastered across his handsome face. "I'm sorry, Mike... I really am! I just - I don't know, she looked a little nervous and I thought-" Laiko broke off then, as Mike interrupted him with a playful shove. "Ah, never mind! You're hopeless. I'll see you back at the boarding house, Laiko. Stay out of trouble!" Mike cuffed his friend affectionately over the back of the head, then raised a hand in farewell and jogged away. Laiko smiled pleasantly after him, waving a final goodbye to Mike. Laiko continued to watch his friend until Mike vanished around the next corner, then he turned his attention back to the situation at hand. He was supposed to be heading back to the school, but now he thought about it... Where was he? He had followed Mike here, and for the last few turns he had been so preoccupied with keeping Mike under control that he had forgotten to focus on where he was going. Laiko shook his head, chuckling softly at his own silliness. He glanced up again then, and noticed the poor girl that Mike had been following walking a short distance ahead. Poor thing, she had seemed quite upset... He actually felt terrible about all that... Perhaps he should apologise again? Yes, he would do that... He didn't know what else he could do, after all... Unless... Laiko let his gaze wander, and cocked his head to one side slightly in curious contemplation as he noticed a beautiful rose growing from a bush beside the road. Laiko vaguely remembered seeing people in movies give flowers to each other to apologise for things, and he decided that perhaps that sort of everyday gesture might make his second apology more effective than his first. Grinning eagerly at the thought of righting his mistakes, Laiko selected the least flawed rose he could find and grabbed the stem. "Ouch." He yelped quietly as a thorn punctured his finger. Laiko drew his hand back and examined it for a moment - watching a tiny bead of blood slowly form on his finger. He sucked it for a moment, then wiped it on his sleeve and attempted to pick the rose again. This time, he was careful to avoid the thorns. Finally, the stem snapped and Laiko was able to extricate the rose from the bush. Pleased with his accomplishment, he gripped it gently in his fingers as he turned and dashed after the girl.
When he finally reached her he was a little out of breath, but there was a friendly smile on his face all the same - accompanied by the sort of hopeful, innocent expression one would expect only a toddler to wear: The sort of expression worn by one so innocent and ignorant of the cruelty of he world that they cannot comprehend the possibility of their apology being rejected.
"Again, I'm really sorry for unnerving you." Laiko apologised, holding out the rose toward her like a peace offering - a sweet smile still plastered across his face. Laiko did not mention Mike this time, and it seemed that he had chosen to take all responsibility for the consequences to his friend's actions unto himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

"It's not your fault...It wasn't you" Kady shrugged silently, smiling as she accepted the rose from the boy, before running her hands over the velvet soft petals.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 pm

An evidently pleased grin spread across Laiko's face as the girl accepted his offering, yet at her words his lips parted to emit a soft chuckle. "Mike's my friend." He explained with a smile, "His mistakes are mine. Besides, I should have stopped him following you earlier... I might have, if I'd noticed." he added with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Well, never mind that. Are you all right? I'm afraid we must have given you quite a scare..." Laiko trailed off with a slightly shame faced expression, watching the girl with slight concern. He didn't want to take up any more of her time when she obviously had somewhere to go, but he certainly felt obliged to make sure she was indeed okay before he just sauntered off again - not that he knew where he would be sauntering to... Well, he would work it out somehow. He always did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:40 pm

"I'm tough. I'll get over it. The name's Kady" She smiled. A small scrap of a girl, brought up with 4 older brothers, taught how to defend herself in all the right ways. She watched the male with assessing eyes
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:57 pm

"Well, that's good news." Laiko replied with a relieved smile. "Kady... It's a lovely name. You can call me Laiko." He added, inclining his head towards her in a polite nod. His cheerful expression lingered on his face as he watched her, and though he felt slightly uncomfortable beneath her assessing gaze, he made no mention of it and simply stood quietly and waited for her to finish her examination - uncertainly hoping that he would pass whatever it was - if it was indeed meant to be some sort of test. He wasn't sure, really... He had a tendency to get easily confused by the actions of the people around him, but that was to be expected, considering his circumstances...

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

"Nice to meet you, Laiko." Kady nodded, smiling at him. "Must be off..meeting a few friends" She smiled. It was a lie, but she wanted to get away. Unsure why.
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

"Of course." Laiko replied, smiling politely. "It's been lovely talking to you, and once again - I'm terribly sorry for Mike..." He chuckled softly at the thought of his friend, then added, "Speaking of whom - I should probably be meeting some friends as well. Anyway, I hope you have a good time." Laiko finished with a friendly grin, raising a hand in farewell before turning away and strolling cheerfully down the street in what he hoped was the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finneh Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Kady sighed softly, heading back to her place, scuffing her toes on the pavement. Laiko...weird name. He was kinda strange, she admitted to herself. Wait, why was she thinking about him?
Finneh
Finneh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Scratching his head uncertainly, Laiko stood and glanced at each of the three roads stretching out before him - one going straight ahead, another to his left and the final one to his right. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he read the street names, but none of them really seemed to ring a bell. He was starting to wish Mike had waited for him now... He didn't much like being lost. Gnawing his lip thoughtfully, Laiko considered the street names again, then selected one based on his gut instinct and headed off along the left-hand path.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down