Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshy, Polo and, well erm. -scratches head- A plate of cupcakes??

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deshy, Polo and, well erm. -scratches head- A plate of cupcakes?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshy, Polo and, well erm. -scratches head- A plate of cupcakes??

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Laiko was sitting around and brooding miserably, when sudden approaching footsteps startled him. He glanced upward quickly to see the girl from before approaching, and next thing he knew she had grabbed his shoulder and tugged him roughly to his feet. He stumbled and staggered, struggling to keep his balance as she whipped him around to face her. "What the hell are you doing?!" Her angry words cut like a knife, and Laiko flinched away, wincing as though burned. She went on then, her words as harsh as ever. "Just but the hell out and leave me alone. I can fend for myself i dont need you to be protecing me, i am quite cabale of it myself. Leave me alone." Laiko's breath caught in his throat, and he shrunk timidly away from her - his innocent green eyes widening in bewilderment. He didn't understand... He had just been trying to do what he thought was right...
No thoughts of defending himself entered Laiko's mind, and he felt no indignation. The girl obviously blamed this on him, and he believed in what she implied without question: This was his fault. Slowly, his shoulders slumped in defeat and he dropped his head, his soft blond hair falling over his eyes. What had he done...? Why had everybody turned against him, when he was only doing what he thought was right? Worse still - who was to guide him through this when Mike was not speaking to him? He knew that Kevin would not want to be bothered... He was studying so hard with the exams approaching. Kevin always studied hard... If only Kevin was here.
Complete dejection washed over Laiko, and when the girl released his shoulder and stormed away, he fell instantly to the ground, a small cloud of dust rising around him.
He sat there.
And sat.
And sat.
And sat.
He simply sat on the ground in stunned silence, staring at a loose clump of grass before him as the shock crashed over him again and again. Why had this happened...? Why did he feel like this? What could he do about it...? And, most importantly, who was there to answer all these questions, and guide him back onto the right track? He couldn't do it alone - his infantile mind was not ready for the life of a teenager. He simply had not lived long enough to deal with his life. That was all.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Deshy, Polo and, well erm. -scratches head- A plate of cupcakes?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshy, Polo and, well erm. -scratches head- A plate of cupcakes??

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Violia trundled into the changing rooms. The place empty except the clothes of those that were still practising. She found a decent place to get changed, one that was not full of clothes, and dumped her bag there. Once she was cahnged she headed back out into the field area to watch the rest of her lesson perform. Since she was in the track team and one of the best runners in their county she was aloud to practice for as long as she wanted in each gym lesson when the others had to do full hours of it. Violia went and found an empty bench close to her fellow class mates so she could watch them as they played hockey. She glanced up, her eyes drfited away from the class, and she found herself looking at some guy sat in the middle of the track. She tilted her head to the side wondering what they could be doing. Then it struck her. it was him, the guy who had tryed to be nice to her and she had just threw it all back into his face. And now he was sat in the middle of the track not even moving. what had she done? this was her fault. Or so thats what she thought anyways. she couldnt keep going on like this, she was so anti social, it was going to end up biting her in the butt sooner or later. She was young and she should be having fun acting like a normal teenager, but no she just could not do that. She avoided people, didnt talk to anyone and snapped at them if they tried to help her. It was pretty much her own doing that made veryone hate her so much. She had to change.

Violia stood up and slowly walked over to the guy sat in the middle of the track. she placed one hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for the way i treated you, i dont mean to be horrid, i guess i just bring it on myself, can you forgive me for it, again?" She left her hand on his shoulder and sat down a little behind him. "M...m.. maybe you could help me become the person i should be and not this person i am, horrid and anti social. I have watched you from a distance and you seem to be the opposite to me, maybe thats what i need, someone opposite, someone that can help me change the person i have become" She had began speaking to him but them slowly drifted into a more outloud thinking, to herself, but it still seemed that she could be speaking to him. She hoped he would understand, it was hard being her the things she carried on her shoulders everywhere, things she could not tell others. Violia gently trailed her hand from his shoulder and replaced it to resting her head on. Glancing at the floor, she sat in silence.
Deshychan
Deshychan

http://viceroybutterfly.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Laiko did not even notice the girl's approach, so lost was he in his own thoughts. However, when he felt an unexpected touch on his shoulder, he started - his head jerking up and his eyes darting straight to her face - startled for a moment, but slowly calming as he recognised her. His gaze held no bitterness, and a slight warmth even crept into his expression as he let a slightly ashamed smile tint his lips. He should not have been sitting around like this... He had not even realized he was doing it until now.
But more importantly... What did the girl want?
"I'm sorry for the way i treated you, i dont mean to be horrid, i guess i just bring it on myself, can you forgive me for it, again?" This surprised Laiko so much, that he actually let his mouth drop open for a moment, and gaped at her in open disbelief. Thankfully, he became aware of this in a moment, and clumped his mouth shut, glancing awkwardly toward the ground. Why was she apologising...? She didn't need to apologise... But then why wasn't he apologising? He should- Laiko opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, the girl had gone on - though this time her speech seemed less direct, as though she was simply stating her words, rather than putting them to him. "M...m.. maybe you could help me become the person i should be and not this person i am, horrid and anti social. I have watched you from a distance and you seem to be the opposite to me, maybe thats what i need, someone opposite, someone that can help me change the person i have become"
The words caused Laiko's heart to throb painfully in his chest as sympathy for the girl washed over him. Of course, he knew she would certainly not want his pity - but he could not help it... To say something like that...
Laiko glanced quickly away, blinking back the faint burning sensation behind his eyes, and letting his lips curve into a smile. "Don't be sorry..." He murmured quietly. "You were right. Sometimes people need to hear the blunt truth - especially me."
He tentatively turned his head to face her again, and an uncharacteristically shy smile stretched across his face. "I don't know about change, but- I- I'd like to help..." He trailed off, dropping his gaze and examining his hands as he tapped his fingers together awkwardly. "Maybe you could help me, too." He suggested timidly, "To become more like you."
He glanced over at her again, a bright smile tightening his slightly flushed cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Violia galnced up as he began speaking. she dearly wanted to make freinds with this guy, but deep down there was a feeling, a bad kind that just amde this seem a hell of alot worse than it should be. But why was she getting this feeling? what was there about him that was wrong?
she listen as his words escaped from his lips. she glanced down once more before she began to speak. "No, because i am sorry. I shouldnt have been so horrid to you, its not right and i need to change that. This is why i have come to you, you already know something about me, and you seem to be following me around though you dont realise your doing it. You really dont want to be like me, trust me, its not a nice place to be, when your me. You do not need to change" she galnced up as she spoke the last bit. Staring straight into his eyes, he face plain, blank and emotionless. Something she was pretty good with. her poker face. She wore it alot, though most of the time she was feeling something, mostly bad things, things she did not want to feel. Things too awful to say aloud. She was burning on the inside, but the outside was just an empty shell that did not let anything through. Violia wanted to be free from most of these feelings, she wanted to be happy, and that just didnt help when she had next to no freinds. It was about time she started to take action, and the guy sat in front of her had pretty much given that too her, though typical her had seen it in the wrong perspective. "I hope you can handle me, i could be a right handful of a freind for a year, but if you can help me, then i might become the child i never was, and be happy again, though i dont ever remember being happy once in my life. I need that back and you going to help me gain it. Since you are the only one i have ever had a proper converstaion with since i have been at this school, and that does not count with the teachers" She glanced at the floor and sighed. This was going to be difficult for her, to change who she had been since she could remeber.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 am

Laiko watched the girl curiously as she spoke, tilting his head a little to the side. She spoke honestly and directly, and he appreciated that greatly. It was often difficult for him to understand the points people wee trying to get across beneath sugarcoating and sarcasm and the various other little ‘guards’ they placed over their speech. This girl, it seemed to him, was the sort of person he might be able to understand. After all, he had never been able to tell what he ought to do in a situation unless somebody spelled it out for him first, and she was basically doing just that. A contented smile lingered on his lips as Laiko listened placidly to what she was saying – only half taking it in, since the joy of finding a potential new friend elated him such that it proved a vicious distraction. In fact, it was so distracting that Laiko seemed to have forgotten his earlier predicament completely. But just because he had forgotten, did not mean Mike had forgiven.

“Thank you.” Laiko said suddenly, his gentle features lighting up in a friendly smile as he finally replied to the girl’s words, in the simplest means possible. “I’d be honoured to be your friend, and I swear I’ll do all I can to help you regain that childhood!” His face split into a grin, and Laiko bounced to his feet like a Jack-in-the-box. “Hey, maybe we can even find it together!” He suggested eagerly, “You need some happy memories, I need some memories, full stop. Plus we both have childhoods to recapture… The way I see it, all those things go hand in hand! Except…” he trailed off suddenly, seeming rather confused. He elation ebbed away from his handsome features as Laiko continued thoughtfully, speaking mostly to himself. “That doesn’t really make sense… Memories don’t have hands, do they? I mean – what would they do with them? They’re memories, right…? So if they’re in our heads, and they have hands…” He trailed off with a frown, rolling his eyes upwards as though attempting to see into his own head.

Clearly, Laiko had missed the point of the words, even his own, as per usual. This was exactly why he did not cope well with having to face modern day society alone. His infantile mind was simply not ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Violia stared up at him with a worried expression. Was this realy what she wanted, or was it the fact that he knew her secret which made her not want to be enimies with him even more so. He could hang the secret over her head and use her. Violia locked her arms around her legs and rested her chin there for a moment, debating wether she was doing the right thing.
Violia watched as he spoke with a slight nonsense. He wasnt as such talking but blabbering on, sorta of like she did when she felt a little under pressure and in a hot seat. There was something about the way her spoke, something a little of about him. Violia tilte her head to the side as she watched him from the floor. Yes he was right she did need happy memories, she had nothing of the sort, apart from this, though this was more of a strange feeling of alienation than happyness. But it was certainly better than anything she had felt before.
Violia gave a questioning look when he spoke about him needing memories, this took her of guard. "Why do you need memories?" violia spoke without even realise what she was doing. Violia covered her mouth with her hand, as she realised what she had said. "Wow im sorry that came out tottaly wrong, and was the worng thing to ask, do mind my rudness, im not used to talking to people the same age as me" Violia uncovered her mouth as she spoke, glanceing at the floor in shame. She hugged her legs closer to her hoping that in some way she would just disapear all together. Though she really did want to try and make some friends it was difficult for her to drop her old self and become someone she had never been before.
Violia suddenly glanced up, the bell had rung to engage the fact that secind period was over, in around 5 minutes the bell would sound again to engage that break had started. "Break time" she spoke slightly inaudiable, mostly to herself. She stood up and brushed herself of, almost forgetting about the guy, who she did not truely know the name of, but to know the real name of someone meant that you had a close relationship, something they clearly did not have. She turned to look at him, her arms almost folded but in a way that made her look as if she were holding herself together, or perhaps holding back the something inside of her, something that was not good. "Shall we walk to then field or do you need to go eat something" Violia spoke the, words feeling unfamilular and strange when spoken. She hoped she was doing it right since she had no idea realy how to ask those sorts of things. Violia glanced all around her and shifted a little in slight nervousness, never really glancing at him, but more around him, the trees behind him, where she had gone to get away from the bully's at school, but he had found her, to the race track where she had been running laps when some guy had come up to her and tryed to push her into something and He had saved her, to the floor at her feet where she had sat next to him and in a way, yet it felt small and non exsistent, befriended him.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:23 am

Laiko glanced quickly toward the girl, slightly taken aback by the sudden question she launched at him – asking why he has said what he had… Why he needed memories. Of course, he reminded himself, she did not know. He had a tendency to simply presume that everybody knew, though in reality it was only Mike, Kevin and Principal Hayden (Razz?). They had decided between them that, although this was no deep, dark secret, it was best to keep it on the down low – since students might be unnerved by such a story. Of course, Laiko had no idea whatsoever what ‘on the down low’ meant, so he was forced to ponder over this for a moment before replying. A frown of concentration crossed his face as he stared unseeingly at the girl while her rushed words of apology washed over him. “No, no… It’s fine, really.” He assured her distractedly, an innocent smile curving his lips. Laiko’s attention began to wander again then as he considered exactly how he ought to tell the girl what he had meant by ‘needing memories’. This was not exactly the sort of story one heard every day, after all... Then again – seeing a person creating luminous floating orbs was not exactly an everyday thing, either. He supposed they were both a little out of the ordinary in their own ways. He wanted to think that might help them get along, but in reality he did not know the girl well enough to assume that. He did not even know her name.
"Shall we walk to then field or do you need to go eat something" The girl’s words interrupted Laiko’s thoughts, and he turned quickly to look at her, offering a cheerful nod and falling into step beside her. “I don’t mind.” He responded amiably. “I mean, I can eat lunch any day, right? But talking to you – that is far more interesting. And uncommon, I might add.” He stated with complete honesty – saying exactly what was on his mind, as per usual. His face split into a childlike grin, and then he fell silent for a moment as he walked happily beside her, his thoughts drifting back over the conversation. That was when he remembered her previous questions. “Oh, about what you said before…” Laiko said suddenly, pausing in his step and glancing toward her. “The reason I need memories, is simply because I have very few. It gets troublesome, as I’m sure you can imagine, to constantly lack what everybody else considers common knowledge.” Laiko gave a vague shrug, lightened by a grin, then began explaining. “You see, I’ve been at this school about 2 yeas now – boarding. Before that… Well, I’m not sure what happened before that. I don’t remember, you see… The doctors said it was just amnesia, that it would be temporary, but the memories just never came back.” Laiko shrugged, then chuckled softly to himself, flashing an impish grin toward the girl. “Not that I mind, of course. I’m sure whatever I had before can’t possibly be any better than my life here, so I guess I’m glad it’s gone.” After a moment of pause, Laiko turned the tables and aimed a subtle question toward the girl, hoping that she wouldn’t feel pressured to answer if she did not want to. “I bet you have some interesting stories of your own… Not everybody has such amazing talent, after all.”
Laiko’s intentions were purely innocent – intending only kindness – but what he did not realize was that his words insinuated that he remembered something he had promised to forget: That orb. This was not what he meant, of course, since he was far too innocent to break a promise, even such a silly one, but the meaning of his words stood firm. The actual meaning behind them – the girl’s talent for running – would most likely not be one’s first guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:08 am

Violia listened to him while she walked towards the playing feild, him next to her. It felt rather strange to have someone with her as she walked in the school grounds. He was a little too open for her likeing, and also spoke way too much. Though it possibly didnt help the fact that she had pretty much always been on her own, something she was now acustomed too, and to have someone stood next to her talking made her feel a little uneasy. deep down she just wanted to run and hide, like she had done many times before. She really just wasnt a people person and didnt know how to interact properly with others. Violia had no idea how to reply to his words, she kept playing over what she could say in her head, but everytime she said it a second time it always sound so wrong and meanlingless or something that could hurt his feelings, though it seemed he didnt really have those. Since she had almost burned him. Violia flinched at the memory. Though she wasnt good around others and always felt good when she hurt others, this time it was different, she kinda felt bad for him. She had thrown him against a tree and then almost burned him. She wrapped her arm around herself, rubbing the other that lay limp at her side. Violia was uncomfortable. She finnally manged to say something, though it was a little pointless. "Oh" was all she said to him, averting her eyes to the ground. She glanced up and was about ready to say something when his words cut in and took her of short. “I bet you have some interesting stories of your own… Not everybody has such amazing talent, after all." She was left with her mouth gaping slightly open, frozen on the spot. Her face blank, but her eyes were churning with utter horror. That was the last thing she had expected him to say, since she had made him promise not to bring it up, and now just when she thought this couldn't get any worse, He had made it seem like she was in hell and being procrastinated. Violia couldnt hold this out any longer. After staring blanckly for a few moments, she suddenly closed her mouth and dashed of full speed across the field. She threw herself at the boundery fence and threw herself over it landing on the other side at a full sprint, the thick darkness soon taking over as she disapered into the trees. She ran this way and that, hoping that if he followed that she would confuse him, or lose him altogether. When she had ran for over 4 mintutes she came to a slowing halt. She threw herself onto the muddy ground, leaning against a tree, she rested for a while. Her eyes closed and her chest rapidly falling and raising, in a heavy breathing state from the sudden sprinting.
Not long after she had settled down did her breathing begin to slow and become its normal rhythm again. She opened her eyes to find a shadow leaning over her. She pushed herself upwards and backwards against the tree, though she could really go any further backwards. She slammed her palms against the trunk as she forced herself to a standing position. Scrapping her back on the tree as she forcefully pushed herself up and backwards. She let out a scream as the shadowed figure reached out to grab her.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 am

“Hey, wait-“ Laiko protested as the girl wheeled away and dashed off, but he did not have time to even finish his sentence before she was out of hearing range. A stung and bewildered expression twisted the handsome features of his innocent face as he stared after her in complete confusion. What had he said…? After a brief moment of thought, Laiko realized that his arm was extended stupidly in front of him – his fingers reaching after the girl long after she had vanished from his sight. He curled them back towards his palm, then let his arm fall limply to his side in complete dejection. He dropped his bright green eyes to the ground, staring blankly at it as an unfamiliar prickling accosted his eyeballs. He brushed his hand irritably across his face, then glanced up the way the girl had gone. He didn’t understand what he had done wrong… But she was clearly upset, so he would need to apologize.

With this thought in mind, Laiko jogged after the girl – coming to a standstill only when he reached the fence, and then pausing to think. What if she didn’t want him to follow…? What if he had unknowingly done something really terrible, and she never wanted to see him again…? What had happened?! Laiko released a low growl of frustration and clutched his face in his hands. His fingernails had just begun biting into his skin when, finally, it hit him. Stupid! She had thought he was talking about- No, he had forgotten that, as ordered. He was an obedient child, after all. But the way he had spoken that last comment had obviously sounded as though he were talking about that.
Laiko was feeling rather proud of his conclusion, when a sudden scream ripped him away from his thoughts. He glanced up with a gasp, staring in the direction of the sound for a moment.

The moment the shock wore off, Laiko leaped into action – not wasting one precious second on thought. He scaled the fence in a single leap, bracing his palm against the top to propel himself over. He landed in a sprint on the other side, and dashed on toward the source of the sound. It was just a few short minutes later when Laiko skidded to a standstill, his eyes slowly starting to adjust to the gloom to see a familiar figure… And something else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:21 am

The shadowy figures arm slammed against her shoulder in an incredible force, causing Violia's head to wip forward and slam back into the tree. Black spots began to cover Violia's vision. She was pinned to the tree but she still felt like the world around her was spinning, it felt as if the world was spinning into one area as if a gaping whole opening up into the ground to swollow her hole. Just as unconsiosness was taking over, something caused her to turn her head. Violia noticed the shadowy figure of another person, but this one she noticed and regonized. The darkness was blotting out more and more of her vision. Just as it was ready to swollow her the shadowed figure became in focus. it was him, the guy she had in a way befreinded. The darkness took her under then, before she could do anything.

Violia's face was full of panic and urgency as she had move her focus onto the second shadowed figure. A few seconds after her eyes closed and her head drooped a little. Since the first shadowed figure had her pinned firmly against the tree, by her shoulder, it slightly stopped her head from lolling around. Violia's arms lay limp at her sides almost looking like a raggdoll. The shadowed figure - who were pinning her to the tree- reached -with his free hand- inside of his jacket. His arm slowly returned, but just before he would show what it was, a slight click echoed out through the woods. Then as quick as a flash of silver metal, a gun was forced to her temple. The guy did not seem to notice that not to far away another shadowed figure was watching him, his every move. The shadowed guy wrapped his arm, thats was pinning Violia to the tree, around her waist, and pulled her into his arms. The gun still pointed to her temple. The girls back was pressed close to his chest, his one arm wrapped around her tightly, the other holding the gun. He josteled her in his one arm, to get her in a comfortable way before he turned and made his was back where he had come.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 am

First, Laiko saw the gun. This image seemed to burn into his retinas until it was tattooed in boiling ink upon his mind. The cool, shiny metal – pressing against the girl’s head… The man slowly lifting her limp form into his arms. The tiny, ruby-like droplets of blood dripping elegantly from where her head had hit that tree with such force that she had gone out like a light… Light, reflecting in the gun, shining… Then darkness.

Laiko saw nothing, heard nothing, and felt nothing… Except for one painfully unfamiliar sensation that he had seldom felt before: A fierce, burning fury slowly building up in him and clawing its way out like a caged feral beast. His breath caught in his throat for a moment as shock rendered him motionless, but then he clicked into action and lunged forward with a soft snarl of disgust. He darted silently up behind the man and made a lunge for his neck – his pointed fingers aiming for that deadly point between the third and fourth vertebrae on his neck. He had to be precise… A little too deep, and the man would die. A little too shallow, or a little off the point, and nothing would happen… Then he would most likely be shot, though he trusted his own swift reaction time to protect him – but the girl?
No… All he could do was hope to hell that his attack was successful, and that he would feel this cruel man crumple into an unconscious heap beneath his strike.
Thus, as though in slow motion, Laiko’s fingers moved toward their destination, and in the space of less than a heartbeat, he waited to see if his strike would hit, and what his punishment would be if it did not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm

The guy holding tightly onto Violia, didn't even know it was comeing untill it had happened. One minute he was right on track with his task he had been set and the next, there was a blow to the back of his head causing him to fall instantly into a pit of darkness. his arms realising the girl and the gun as he droped to his knees, then fell backwards. Violia lay in a disgruntled heap a little in front of the attacker. The gun on its side right next to her, it was lucky that it hadne't landed on its handle, as this would have caused it to fling the bullet from the barrel, and thus ending up shooting Violia.

I stood in the entry hall to our grand house, waiting for my mother to bring down the presents for my birthday. It was my 7th birthday, possibly the last time i saw my parents. it all happened so fast no one expected it.
"Mother hurry up now, I Want. My. Presents!" The little girl screamed up the stairs to her mother, who seemed to be rummaging around for all the presents. She soon appeared at the top of the stairs, But the little girl was just to impatient. "Now Mother!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, louder then any 7 year old could manage. Suddenly the stair case was alight, flames licking fiercely up the wooden rail. Her mother was resting on the rail, but she could not see infront of all the presents she was caring. The fire reached her mother, the flame huge, almost kissing the ceiling. As the flames licked across her mothers hand, she wailed in pain pushing herself away, dropping all the presents. She went to catch them, but lost her footing on the stairs.
Plunk. Plunk. Plunk. Her mothers body lay limp in an awkward position right at her feet, her eyes staring right at her. The little girl screamed, this time it was full with pain and horror. The whole of the upstairs was becoming like the pits of a fire hole. Her father was still sleeping off his night shift. The small child dashed out the house and into the streets, she ran and ran never stopping, never looking back. She ran until she had no soles left in her shoe's. This was her fault, she was the one who had caused the fire, though she didn't know how, she just knew she had done it. She had ran miles that day, and had made her feet bleed from doing so

Violia suddenly gasped, awaking from the morbid memory. She found herself in the lap if someone, their face looking down onto her. Suddenly panic kicked in, she jumped to her feet and threw herself away from them, but soon felt the world whizzing by and back down on the ground she went with a thud. Something had caused her to dizzy and loose balance. She place both hands at her sides into the muddy ground, as if she was rooting herself there. She looked across from her to see him again, and then she looked to the side, the unknown shadow was laying in a heap on the floor staring right up into the upper canopy of trees. She cringed away from them and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see his face, let alone look at him. She then felt a hand on her shoulder, flinching away from under the touch she spoke, "dont touch me!" her voice soft , cracking a little from being unconscious. She pulled her knees to her chest and rest her chin, looking to the ground, but with her eyes closed.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Laiko breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the man crumple beneath his touch, and he instantly swung around to see what had become of the girl. He winced as her limp form hit the ground with a muffled thud, and he wasted no time in dashing to her side. Once there, he determinedly forced all thoughts of the fate of the attacker out of his mind, and focused his attention solely on the girl. He dropped to his knees beside her, eyeing her with concern. Presently, he found himself lifting her up on an impulse, pulling her towards him to elevate her upper body. He was not exactly sure why he did this, but some long forgotten instinct seemed to be guiding him, and he had long since learned that he would do well to trust his instincts.
With the girl balanced in his lap, Laiko allowed his thoughts to drift mindlessly – peaceful and content as ever, despite what should have been a shocking situation. The way he saw it, the girl was okay, and he was grateful for that. She’d wake up soon enough, and then he could worry about everything else. For now, all he could do was sit with her until such time as she regained consciousness, which he hoped-

Laiko’s daydreaming thoughts were shattered abruptly when the girl suddenly flung herself away from him. He jerked away in surprise from the flurry of movement, and promptly overbalanced. He flopped over backwards and lay motionless on the floor for a moment in a dazed, bemused fashion. He stared dreamily at the sky, until such time as he remembered the importance of the situation at hand. Then, Laiko shook his head and leaped to his feet, trotting over to the girl and placing his hand tentatively on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. ”Don’t touch me!” came the waspish retort, and Laiko jerked his fingers away as though burned. “Sorry!” He gasped, “I didn’t mean- That is- I mean, I- I-“ He stuttered incoherently for a while until he finally fell into an awkward silence, shifting slightly away from her and examining his hands uncomfortably. “I’m sorry.” He murmured in a small voice – his gentle tone holding the sort of pure innocence that only a child could achieve. “I was just… Worried.” He admitted timidly, shifting tentatively nearer to her. “Are you- Are you okay…?” He trailed off, his bright green eyes gliding slowly over her body to asses the damage. “Oh!” He exclaimed suddenly, swinging his head around so quickly that a crick formed in his neck. “Is he okay?” Laiko wondered out loud, crawling swiftly over to the fallen man’s side on his hands and knees. When he reached the still figure, Laiko began to feel rather hot under his collar. His palms felt terribly clammy, and he could taste bile at the back of his throat. He swallowed uncomfortably, then hesitantly reached one hand toward the man’s neck. He was terrified to find out, but he had to know… Gulping again, Laiko closed his eyes and looked away, then pressed his fingers against the man’s neck, searching for a pulse.
If he was dead….
If he was dead…

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Violia rocked back and fourth on her heals, the morbid memory buring the insides of her eyes. No matter how hard she tryed she just could rid of the horrid sight. Her mothers eyes staring blankly up at her, the house going up in flames. A single tear escaped, gently making it journey down her soft skin, then landing on her trousers, leaving a single wet dot, almost perfect circle, patch.
Violia could feel his presence lingering close behind her. She could hear him speaking but could not understand what he was saying. But Violia noticed a slight wry in his tone. She knew then that he had taken her words the wrong way. She hadnt meant for them to be mean, hell she didnt even think she had spoken that harshly. "I didnt mean to hurt you Laiko.." she spoke his name without even realising she was doing so. "... I really didn't, its just i cant always control it you know? and i didnt want to risk hurting you more than you deserve. I have done it once before and i could easily do it again. I killed someone by accident, Laiko." Again she spoke his name, though she had no inclination to wether it was right, but somehow she knew, she knew his name.
Violia turned as she felt his presence leave her. She saw him walking towards the man, the one who had attacked her. Sudden fire flamed up in the pits of her stomache. This was not a good feeling. She watched as he bent down to the guy. What the!! her mind screamed loudly at her. He was checking for the guys pulse? this was utterly confusing, no one in their right mind would do that to the person who had just attacked them. The fire burned stronger just then, causing her to pry into action. Violia jumped to her feet a sudden burst of strength spread through her. She was by his side in no time, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him away. "what are you doing?" she quietly shouted at him guesturing to the limp body on the ground. Her grip was firm and almost unbreakable, around his wrist. "Grab the gun, we must leave here, imediatly. But we cant return to school, not yet. He's possibly been watching me, us, for a while now. He will be okay, hes not dead, trust me, i know things" She turned her back on the humped figure on the ground. Letting go of his wrist, she turned her back on him to, hopeing he would follow her insrtuctions, and then follow in her foot. As she turned, the back of her shirt was visible, it was torn, reaveling parts of her back, but mainly it was covered in small gashes, all atleat 2 inches long, some where reasonbly bigger and some as deep as 2 inches. Though for some bazare reason Violia was not bothered by them in the slightest manor.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:25 am

She didn’t mean to hurt him… Huh? But surely, the girl could not think that he had been hurt by her words? Him, of all people? He would not recognize that something was hurtful if it hit him over the head with a lead mallet. That was simply the way he was. He began shaking his head to brush off her apology, but then the rest of her little speech came back to him, and Laiko was struck with the memory of something unpleasant. ”I killed someone by accident, Laiko." Killed someone… Killed someone?! Was this some kind of joke? Then again, she had said it was by accident… That meant it could be anything. Maybe it was a car accident? Or… Or food poisoning, or something silly like that?
Something silly…?
There was nothing silly about life and death. He had to get his head screwed on straight here! Think logically… ‘I can’t always control it’ she had said. That lead him to believe that perhaps this had something- Something to do with that orb…
What orb?
Yes, that was right. ‘What orb?’ He had not seen any orb at all. What was an orb, anyway? Perhaps he’d ask one of his teachers… No! There was no orb. No orb at all. He had not seen it, it did not exist.
Laiko nodded firmly, satisfied with his reasoning. He turned his attention back toward the fallen man, but then he paused. Wait… Had she just- Laiko turned his head back to face the girl, frowning in slight confusion. Had she just used his name?! That was- That was just- Wow… He had not expected that. Did that mean that she now saw him as an individual? He was no longer just ‘some guy’, no, no… He was ‘Laiko’ now, and that thought made him glad. Acceptance was a good feeling, after all.

Next thing Laiko knew, the girl was beside him, speaking reproachfully and grabbing his wrist to drag him away. ”Grab the gun, we must leave here, immediately. But we can’t return to school, not yet. He's possibly been watching me, us, for a while now. He will be okay, he’s not dead, trust me, I know things."
Grab the gun…
Can’t return…
Being watched…
Not dead.
The information his Laiko like an overwhelming flood – shock after another striking him down until he felt somewhat dizzy and light-headed. The gun?
His gaze flickered to it, and Laiko stared blindly at the shiny object, his own emerald green eyes shining back at him by means of a warped reflection.
The gun…
Slowly, his fingers extended toward it, then wrapped around the cold handle. Instantly, Laiko felt a thrill shoot through him – starting at his fingertips and reverberating through his veins until his blood ran hot with adrenaline, his heartbeat quickening like the pounding of a drum – roaring in his ears and drowning out all other sound. This feeling… This feeling! It was like a drug, filling him with such sheer joy that he barely knew what to do with himself. It felt so right, clutching that gun in his clammy palm. It was as though it was an extension of his arm… As though his hand had been reunited with an old friend.
He wanted to pull the trigger, shoot, explode, destroy… Destroy everything! Laiko’s finger tightened on the trigger, but then a flash of doubt shot through his mind.
What the hell was he doing?!
Shocked beyond belief, Laiko dropped the gun abruptly, and scrambled desperately away from it, not stopping until his back was pressed against a tree. His heart pounding in his throat, Laiko stared at the gun in utter horror. “I can’t.” He whispered quietly, shaking his head – his wide eyes still locked on the gun. “I just- I- I can’t touch that thing. I can’t…” He shook his head again, pressing his back harder against the tree, fear gleaming in his eyes. What was it about the gun…? How could a simple object hold such power over him?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:20 am

“I just- I- I can’t touch that thing. I can’t…” Violia froze in her step. He couldnt touch the gun, why? what was the problem? she sighed and spun round on her heals. The picture in front of her was strange. The humped shape on the floor, the metalic object shimmering in the little light that escaped through the leaves. almost like it was torturing Laiko. Then she saw Laiko, pressed up against a tree, shying away from the tiny hand gun. she rolled her eyes at his slight patheticness. she walked with a certain speed and ergency, hoping that the attacker would not awake as she returned. Really inside she was scared and slightly nervous, but she did not show any signs of this on the outside, she was good with keeping her emotions on the low, always walking around with a pokerface.
Violia bent down scooping up the gun like it was some small delicate ornament. She checked for the safty switch. It was off, no wonder it had gone of as it had hit the floor. Violia gently flicked it on being careful as she gently swept her fingers across the side. When she was certain that the gun was safe and not accidently shot, she pushed the barrel of the gun into the waist of her jeans. The cold metal stung her hips, as it slid down inbetween her jeans and skin, so it fit tight and snug.
Violia turned on her heals to face Laiko. She gave him a questioning look, but didnt bother to say anything. She flipped her shirt over the gun to hide it from him. She turned and began walking back to where she had been stopped by Liako's sudden outburst. "we must hide our tracks, get some branches and sweep the floor behind us. Unless you cant do that either." she chuckled to herself lightly. "Make sure you do it well or he could track us" She stopped in her tracks waiting for laiko. "here we will head into the shrubs, it will hide our foot prints, but we must move smoothly and silently, careful not to break the branches. if he is a good tracker he will figure it out, and also see the broken tigs, no matter how little they are. We must move as silent as a mouse..." Violia faded out in the last sentence, staring up at the canopy of trees ...
The gun sat between her hands, pointed at the heap on the floor. Ichor spilled around the disembled figure... The canopy came back into view as the memory slowly faded away.
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Deshychan Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 am

Since i got bored last night, you know i made a new character, and i ended up re-writing Violia's profile
so here she is all new and perfect, she will not change again Very Happy
she was only just a test character Very Happy

Full Name: Violia Larelind Telcontar
Name: Violia
Profile: Violia stands at the height of 5 foot and 5 inches. Her small delicate vody makes you think she wouldnt be the kind with strenght. But Violia does she's stronger than she looks, much stronger. Soft red hair falls down to her shoulders, thick and in light curls. Bangs fall onto her soft skin, just above her eyebrows, framing her gentle features, a cute button nose, full soft lips the colour of light pink roses. Her eyes stand out from her pale face, bright and encaptivating. They are the colour of the sun, red with flecks of golden yellow and copper orange. They look as if they swim at times, normally that is just the effect of light on the flecks, like an illusion of flames burning away inside her eye sockets. Most people tend to look away from her, her eyes the main reason for this. People would see them and become instanly feared of her, some even tryed to bless her soul, thinking she was a child from satan. From then on she began to trust people less and less, tus leading her to become a lone soul. She had no friends, nothing. Violia may look normal from a distant quick glance, but if you dared to stop and look at her, and i mean look at her properly, you could see that there is just something different about her, something strange and not of this world
Deshychan
Deshychan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2