Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbadoodle and I

2 posters

Go down

Abbadoodle and I Empty Abbadoodle and I

Post  sage=] Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

So we know what we're doing for the plot Very Happy

& Here is my charrie

Her name-Raven Small Wolf
Others know her as- Devil's Angel
Gender-female
Age-23
Looks:
Hair-glossy black and long it's usually in a braid but she leaves it down every now and then
Eyes-big and brown,she uses them to manipulate people,make them think shes helpless
Height-5'7"

Other-she is the daughter of a fierce Comanche warrior who is protective of his only daughter-her mother died-and she has 2 brothers
her tribe is practically rich off of all the money she has stole
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Abbadoodle and I Empty Re: Abbadoodle and I

Post  Abba is back in school Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 pm

[center]xD Making up a Texas Ranger -thinks of Texan friends-

Name - Chance Regrex
Called - Chance
Gender- Male
Looks- Basically, a rancher look. Dirty blonde hair which falls over his eyes, well tanned skins. Almost always has on a pair of jeans, chaps, and a plaid shirt. Mossy green eyes with flecks of blue in them. He stands at a height of six foot three inches.

Other - Texas Ranger.

Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

OOC-nice i'll start...oh ya in case you didn't figure it out this is back in the 1800's forgot to mention that
BIC- I sighed as I rode into some little west Texas town called Jacobsville.I looked around surveying all the possible exits and all the possible places to rob.The bank,a saloon,the train station,there were so many possibilities to choose from and only a day to choose one and get the job done.I rode my horse Diablo up to a hitching post and climbed off.After I tied the reins in a slipknot I walked towards the bank smiling.I had my hair hid up in my cowboy hat and it made me look like a teenage boy kinda. When I went into the bank I looked around and saw that it had only one guard.I smiled and when the teller asked,"What can I help you with?"I said a quick phase in Spanish then walked out.The bank was going to be the place I hit.I walked towards the Blue garter Saloon to get a drink before I did the job.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: Okie dokie!

BIC:
Chance slid back into town from his weekend on the ranch with his parents. His black cowboy hat protected his eyes from the harsh sun which was beating down upon him and his grey mare, Distant Love. He breathed in the smell of the aging wood as it mixed with the scent of leather from his saddle. A hand touched his lower leg, immediately he stopped Distant and glanced downwards to see a young girl, only about the age of ten. She was timid, her body coiling backwards, and hiding behind her father who now held a questioning glace at the young child. His prominent cheek and nose line was lost on the girl, but his blue eyes were easily seen on the daughter. He laughed quietly as the girl waved back at Chance before scurrying off, glancing over her shoulder in time to see Chance returning the wave. "Sorry 'bout that Ranger. She wanted to see if ya'lls folk was actually kind. Didn't believe me when I said it in the first place." the father stated. "It's fine, sir. Just make sure she ain't running into that Saloon ov'r 'ere." Chance replied, a grin on his face as he nodded his head and moved forwards a bit more. Once at the middle of town he swung down off of Distant and ground tied her in front of the local saloon before moving inside and ordering a drink from the bar.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sage=] Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:28 pm

I sat at the bar looking at the reflection of the saloon in the old cracked mirror that ran the length of the wall behind the bar.I wasn't really looking at anything but who was there.Will Bates,aka Ghost Rider,was sitting at the very back of the saloon playing a game of Texas Hold'em with Jeramiah Smith-I call him Smith-,aka Midnight Killer.Then coming down the stairs with one of the saloon girls was Wolf aka Wolf.That guy is real freaky because he is the craziest killer I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.I sighed and stood up with a tired yawn.Maybe I could hold of the robbery til tomorrow,I thought as I walked towards Will and Smith,carefully staying out of Wolf's path.I smiled at Will as I snuck up behind Smith and tapped him on the shoulder.He jumped around quickly,pulling his 6-shooter out as he moved and in no more than 3 seconds he had the gun against my chest.Everyone else had stopped moving except me,Smith,Will,some blond haired cowboy,and of course Wolf because he didn't care if I got shot or not.I smiled up at Smith,who stood at 6' something,with eyes shining with laughter.He broke everyones trance by putting away his gun and pulling me into a big bear hug."Hey girl.Long time no see."He gave me a brotherly kiss on the cheek and pulled a chair over to the table for me to sit in.Will just smiled and said,"Nice to see you again."I said the same back to both of them and sat down."So what have you 2 been up to?"I asked curiously then added,"Because when I was at home I could have sworn that I see 2 riders riding like hellhounds were after them and guess what?!They looked just like you guys." Will's cheeks went a little red and Smith just looked the other way smiling."Ha thats what I thought.So which job did you guys do?Galveaston,Sparta,or both?"Will laughed now and so didn't Smith, "Both they said together."What about you,what has your latest job been?"Will asked."The one I'm doing tomorrow,robbing Jacobsville blind."Will stopped smiling and Smith tensed up before looking around the smoky place."Are you sure you can do that big of a job by yourself?"Smith asked over Will's "Hell no your not!".I glared at them both,"First off,Will I can do what I dang well please.Second, i'm not really sure..."I said meekly.Smith sat back with a sigh and looked over at Will."No,hell no!You guys are not roping me into this."Will said before he stood up."I'll see you back at the hotel and see you later,Rav--..."He shut up when he remembered that no one could no my name.I looked back at Smith after Will walked out."You don't have to help if you don't want to."Smith gave me a wicked grin and said,"I'll help and we don't even have to split the money,you can have it all."He stood up and stretched then sat back down when he noticed the blond cowboy."Shit,thats a Ranger."Smith pulled his hat low and said,"I'll meet you at the hotel in 15 minutes if you don't come then I'll assume that you got your ass out of town."I stared at the doors after he had walked out before a looked around the saloon again.Wolf disapeared to.I carefully stood up and walked slowly out of the saloon then I jumped the steps and hit the ground running.I ran back to my gelding,Diablo,and took his bridal and saddle off."Come on boy."I said as I found Smith's horse and left my stuff there.He would know that that meant I got out of town and was on my way back to the Indian village.He would also bring the stuff to the village.I pulled myself up onto Diablo's glistening black back.He tossed his head and half reared when I grabbed his mane and gave his sides a light kick.Diablo took off faster than he ever had and soon we were tearing back through the towns main street.
sage=]
sage=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum