Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:>

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Empty The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:>

Post  flamestar1315 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 am

Flashes of trees an rocky mountains flicker in your field of vision.The bus final pushes to the stop in front of hope ranch.Hopping off the bus you glance around.The neighs of horses reach you ears.your only here for the summer job but yet the beauty of the place is breath taking.Pulling from the daydream Is the ranch owners daughter Haley Hope.Her black stallion paws at the ground ."i guess your here for the job then?"she asked

Charater form
Name~Haley Hope
Age~19
Gender~female
Picture/Description~The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Uhihjjio(thats one of the gelding shes leading)
personatily~Outgoing an funloving.Haley has the most serious side for work.She will never mix work an fun together.Quiet offend youll find her with her stallion Fell or another animal.Shes more of an animal person then people.Though she is outgoing she is not very trusting.To gain her friendship you have to know how to treat animals
crush~looking
Bf/Gf~looking
Other~ Her stallion Fell
The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Black-horse-running
Her dog Stella
The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Wolfhuskymix
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Empty Re: The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:>

Post  Sonic Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 pm

My Characters.

Name: Jordan Chase Wolfe
Looks: He has dark brown hair that hangs down almost to his eyes. He always looks like a 6 foot mess but it works for him. You can find him on the weekends in a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He is the kind that will sweep you off your feet with one smile. His everything is toned and muscular. His torso set off by ripples of muscles on his stomach met by a v at the top of his waist that trails off into his shorts. His skin tone is the usual California surfer, tan but not dark.
History: Parents died in a car wreck when he was 15. He was put in a foster home and has come to love his parents as if they were his own. He turned to animals as his sanctuary to escape his stressful life.

^^ http://www.vinylrevinyl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/josh-turner.jpg

(I'm guessing that thats me getting off the bus?)

I stepped ff the bus and was greeted by a girl on her horse. "Yes, I think." I said looking around. I watched dirt fly up as her horses foot hit the ground. The bus shut its doors as I stepped away , "Do you know where I am supposed to go?" I asked her. My hand flew above my eyes to block out the hot sun as I looked up to her face.
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:> Empty Re: The Hope Ranch <Me an SonicFromPB(:>

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 am

(yup it is))

I noded pulled fell back a bit"yeah.follow me."moving one leg over the side i slide off landing lightly on the ground.A light bump on my should makes me turn.shaking my head i ruffle Fells mane"git you great lump"i shoo him away playful.Starting to the ranch i look back over"well you coming?"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 pm

I watched as she easily glided off the side of her horse. Smiling, I stood and waited for her to walk, I nodded my head and followed as she led the way.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 am

i glanced up at the sky the slight breeze ruffling my hair.I wasnt that good as small talk so i didnt try it.The steady beat of the gental footfalls told me her was coming.Stpping at the ranch door i turned."your rooms up to the left"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I jogged just a bit to keep up with her lengthy stride. Once at the house, I replied with a small, "Thanks." before climbing the steps to my room.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:36 am

A small smile played across my lips"welcome"with that i strode back outside.there was still daylight which meant it was still time to work.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I easily found the small, western styled room with ease. Although my feet would probably hang off the end of the bed, I was getting paid. So who was I to complain? I swung the old brown leather suitcase onto the bed and popped it open. One look inside and I closed it again, I didn't feel like unpacking. I watched out the window as the girl from earlier strode into the barn. After a few seconds I fished out my hat and went to see what I could do.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Sticking the pitchfork into the hay in throw it over to the stall that Fell was going to be staying. A low bark from behide me ad me turn as a grey streak barreled me bringing my feet out from under me.As i hit the floor the pitchfork clarther near me. Great i think everyone heard that.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 pm

As I stepped around the corner I moveed out of the way of a dog barreling past me. I looked down the barn hallway and saw the girl from earlier. I jogged down the hall and offered my hand. "You need help?" I asked
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:27 am

Looking up at the hand offered i took it pulling myself up"thanks."Brushing the hay off me i looked at him"im haley"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

I nodded and shook her hand. "Jordan." I simply stated. My hand let go of hers and fell to my side.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:56 am

I noded "nice to met you.Well jordan grab a pitchfok an help get the hay into the stalls"With that i bented down an picked up my fallen pitchork.walking back to the hay i jabbed it an went back to the stall i was working on
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

I looked and found a small pile of pitchforks leaning against the wall. I walked over and grabbed one causing a few others to fall. I cursed under my breath and picked them up. Shaking my head I walked to the pile of hay and began throwing my pitchfork in it.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:19 am

Biting back a laugh i kepted sprending the hay lossing my self in the work.glanceing over i watched him a little.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

[[sozz, i was having computer issues.]]

I scooped up a bit of hay and threw it over to a gray Thoroughbred pawing impatiently. "So, do you work here too?" I asked trying to make conversation.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 am

(its ok^^)
Placing the skipe for the pitchfork into the ground i smiled."yeah im work here too.just watching out for the place til my father comes back to run it."i tucked a stad of hair back behind my ear. an tipped my head"you rided?"
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:02 am

I nodded at her answer. "When I was little. But it's been a while." I said. I leaned the pitchfork back against the wall.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 am

"well why not see if you still got it"i smiled walking over to one of the stalls
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 am

"Lets see." I said with a little grin. I walked over to the stall she was standing in front of.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 pm

"great"i pull the door up an look at the dark grey gelding"this is fog"i hand the reins over to him"ill be on fell"putting my fingures to my lips i blow an fell trots over
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:55 pm

I took the reins and rubbed the horses nose. " Nice to meet you, bud. " I said softly. I heard a whistle and looked over my shoulder to see a horse trotting over to the girl.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 am

Ismiled an patted Fells neck light."hows my pretty boy"i murmer .with that i swing up on to him bareback."well when you get ready will be out front." i give a small smile at him an nudge fell forward
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 pm

I walked Fog over to the tack room where I swung a pad and saddle onto his back. After tightening it I changed his halter for a bridle and mounted. I squeezed my legs and he walked out to the front of the barn.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  flamestar1315 Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Opening my eyes as i heard hoves coming closer o me an fell i smile"ready" i asked getting p from relaxing against Fell's neck.
flamestar1315
flamestar1315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next