Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polo m'gawjus ;) x

2 posters

Go down

Polo m'gawjus ;) x Empty Polo m'gawjus ;) x

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Cassie(Cassandra) and Laiko...
Cass is very much still a WIP, so I don't really know her. x
Who starts? x
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Polo m'gawjus ;) x Empty Re: Polo m'gawjus ;) x

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Cassandra-
I woke in the morning, letting the suns power rays beat across my pallid skin. I shook the blonde ringlets away from my face before standing and running my fingers through my hair. Another day, another moment... Without you. I closed my eyes against the sudden sting of tears letting a woosh of air escape my lungs as I looked across the bottle filled floor. I felt sick... I staggered over to my dresser, looking at the reflection. It resembled a china doll. A porcelain creature, only I was animate.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Laiko staggered out of his dorm with a yawn - his hair still slightly messy from sleep, yet falling over his face with a casual charm. He happened to be late that morning, since Kevin had dragged Mike off to the principal's office shortly after being woken up by Mike's idea of a fine prank: A big bucket of last night's cold soup being thrown over Kevin's head at 5AM, leaving just enough time for Mike's early morning jog before school. Unfortunately, Kevin had been much displeased - and had forced Mike to suffer the consequences... Which, of course, had left Laiko to wake up properly on his own: Something which simply did not happen.
Thus it came to be that, no more than 10 minutes later, Laiko dashed into his home class seemingly as though he had just run a marathon. "S-Sorry I'm late!" He gasped in a panicked apology - seeming truly distressed by his mistake. He stood then amidst a few good natured chuckles from his fellow students while he waited for the teacher's reply. "That's quite all right, Laiko." The young teacher said kindly - clearly struggling to maintain a straight face herself. "Please take a seat."
So Laiko flashed her a grateful grin, at which she blushed awkwardly and looked away, then he made his way over to his seat. He sat down in a dignified fashion, then turned his attention diligently to the front.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 am

[i]Cassanda-
I looked up a the flustered boy entered the class, sighing softly. Glancing over the work that had been set, it didn't make sense, but I wasn't going to ask. Nothing made sense any more... not now. I'd lost them, I was expected to raise her. I couldn't do it. I couldn't be in full time education and look after her. I just couldn't. The fact was impossible, I needed a friend. I didn't have one. being so different from everyone else was difficult. It didn't happen on purpose... I was forced... It just doesn't make sense. I let my ringlets fall into my face, I hated the way I was, but it was his fault... Yes. His fault.[i]
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 am

Laiko set his books down on the desk, then considered the worksheet the teacher had placed on the desk beside him. As expected, it made perfect sense. Laiko smiled eagerly, then grabbed his pen and began jotting down the answers. However, once he had been writing for a little while, he noticed that the girl sitting beside him simply seemed to be staring at her page in a daze, with a miserable expression on her face that made him feel a powerful desire to burst into tears on her behalf and hug the living daylights out of her. Why on earth did she look so upset?! They couldn't have that... A tentative smile crept over his lips, and Laiko leaned over to gently tap the girl's shoulder. "Why the long face?" he whispered amiably, his smile settling more comfortably across his face as he relaxed slightly. "Do you understand the work?" He added, gesturing toward the blank page before her. "I can help, if you like."

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Cassandra-
I squeaked as he touched my shoulder, snapping out of the daydream. My expression resembling one of a rabbit caught in a spot light as I watched him. "Um? No...Yes? I don't know" I mumbled helplessly, propping my elbows on the table in front of my before resting my face in it. Showing a hand printed bruise on my arm as the jumped slipped down.. I'd forgotten about it.... I hadn't, but it wasn't my first at hand worry right now. Looking after her was the important thing. Then I shouldn't be in school... No! Yes? Gah! Confusion struck my senses; I just didn't know any more.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Laiko pulled his hand back as the girl jumped, instantly feeling horribly guilty for startling her. "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed in slight horror, then fell instantly into an anxious silence as the girl stammered an uncertain response. Sympathy panged through him, and he desperately wanted to comfort her. His fingers stretched toward her shoulder, but upon remembering what had happened last time, he drew them back toward himself.
That was when Laiko noticed the bruise on the girl's arm. He had to stifle a gasp of horror upon seeing it, for it looked so painful... This poor thing! What on earth had happened to her? No wonder she seemed to forlorn... It must have been something rather terrible indeed. This thought pained him greatly. He just wanted everybody to be happy - was that so hard?
Deciding to feign ignorance of the bruise for now, Laiko cleaned a little closer to the girl and quietly whispered "Come on, it's okay. Let me show you." He offered a kind smile - the gentle warmth stretching right up to his twinkling green eyes - then he shifted his chair slightly closer to hers and bent over the paper. "Look here..." He murmured, tapping the nib of his pencil against the page. "This is congruency. It can be pretty confusing at first, but once you get the hand of it it's easy, I promise!" He flashed her an encouraging smile, then went on - circling the diagram they were working with. "See, you have to prove that this triangle is the same as this one." Laiko explained, gesturing to each in turn. "So first you see what you're given... right... So, those two angles are the same. Now we know that, you can use your corresponding and alternate and all those angle rules to find what other angles will be equal. See there? And you know if you have three angles the same, then it's congruent." Laiko finished his explanation, then quickly jotted down the conclusion he had come to for the sum. He lifted his pencil with a flourish, a grin set across his face as he exclaimed, "And, there you go! We're done! Do you understand now?" He glanced toward her with a friendly smile - waiting with gentle patience to hear whether or not his explanation had been sufficient. Of course, if it hadn't, he would be most delighted to repeat the procedure. Anything he could do to help, he would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 am

Cassandra-
"Thanks for the explanation but, I've really got to go. I shouldn't be here. My... She needs me," I struggled to word everything quickly covering my wrist as I started to put everything away. I began to tremble, I didn't know why I was scared, he was gone. He couldn't do anything any more... Though was he gone? Would he return. I closed my eyes against the sudden rush of tears, I exhaled slowly. I was safe here... But I was about to go out... I wouldn't be safe then... But was she safe alone. Was it right to risk her... I'd already left her alone, I shouldn't of done that. I needed to t to her. Now.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down