Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (; - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 pm

I shrugged.
"I don't necessarily care," I said dismissively.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (; - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BME! and little 'ole Sonic (;

Post  Sonic Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 pm

"What about over there?" I asked pointing to an empty table.
Sonic
Sonic

http://www.formspring.me/FaithMackenzie

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 pm

I nodded.
"Sure," I said, leading towards it. I sat down swiftly.
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 pm

As soon as we sat down the owner of the camp jumped onto the small platform at the front of the room. He tapped it twice with his index finger, which created that god-awful screech. The room was the filled with little "ohhs" and "ahhs" I laughed a little under my breath. "Sorry, sorry," He said looking at the microphone like he had never seen one do that. I leaned back in my chair to relax a little since this looked like it was going to take a while.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 pm

I did not flinch as the microphone malfunctioned. I was used to it. It was simply odd that I didn't jump, though, as noises usually scared the crap out of me. I simply waited patiently, patience not coming easily, but when you tried it would.

[[Ah! Lamo post I got going there, eh? xD]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

I nudged her with my elbow. "I'm starving. What ya think about going back to my cabin and getting some food?" I whispered.

[[ It was beautiful. *Tears up* xD ]]
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 pm

I nearly had to stifle a laugh, as I wasn't much of an 'eater'. Anorexic, they called it. But I had to seem 'normal' in some ways, didn't I?
"Sure, why not?"
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I grabbed her hand and motioned for her to follow me. There was a door leading outside not too far from where we were sitting. I opened it quietly and then held it open for her. "Ladies first." I said with a smile.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 pm

I ducked through the doorway, waiting for him to lead. I honestly had no clue where I was going, or where I was at the moment, so it was much safer for him to do so.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

I walked out behind her and closed the door without making a sound. "This way." I said nodding towards a cabin posed on the top of a small hill.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 pm

She nodded, walking lightly along the soft ground, not making a sound even though she knew it didn't matter. That was simply how she was; silent. Unless, of course, she was talking.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 pm

"So, what got you into horses?" I asked looking over to her face. I kicked a rock as we crossed a sidewalk on the way to start up the hill.
Sonic
Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:52 am

I shrugged.
"Been riding since I was like... eleven. Actually, Safrisce was my first horse and I haven't even considered another," I replied smoothly.
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2