Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Thorn and Me!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Black Thorn and Me!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Black Thorn and Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Sooooo we went over the plot in PM. I'll just post my charrie.

Tyler Akers
Blonde curly hair, blue eyes.
Aspiring singer/songwriter/dancer
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Black Thorn and Me!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Black Thorn and Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  The BME Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm

[[Quick question- Does anyone have any clue what time zone this site is set to??? Sorry I intruded, my phone is slow and I was close to this page xP]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm

No idea but it's way off from mine...not Eastern for sure. Or mountain. Or central...at least I do t think it's any of those. Idk)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:59 am

((I know how to change it! Go to profile, then preferences, then timezone, then pick your time from the scroll bar. You'll tell which is yours-add or subtract the number of hours it is ahead or behind of you. Smile))

Nikolas
Looks about 19, but is actually 312
Black, straight hair and dark blue eyes.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Huzzah! I shall post then!]

Tyler sat in her room, strumming her guitar and humming a tune out loud. She looked at the mirror and subconciously smoothed her curls down. She sighed and went back to strumming her guitar. She thought back to when she was a kid and was so selfconcious about her name that she made one up. She smiled and pulled out an old notebook. Smiling at the cover(a white horse) she opened it up and flipped through it all. Songs, some homework she never turned in from 4th grade, more songs. She turned to a clean page and began to write, strumming her guitar as she went along. About an hour later she had a song written. She set her guitar in its case and went downstairs to eat some ice cream.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Nikolas flexed his cramping hand, then shook it in frustration. Unlike his full vampire father, he still got hand-cramps when writing for hours on end. He had been writing letters- love letters- to her. To Taylor. They, in turn, lie in a cluster in and around his meshed wastebasket, many words crossed- out, some only with about four words in total.
My love,

Dearest Taylor

My only,

Taylor, it is now I tell you that I have lo

Nikolas, sighing, picked a new sheet and pulled out a fresh pen, bringing it to the paper.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:12 pm

As she stuffed her face with cold and creamy fattening deliciousness, she turned on the tv and sat on the couch, flipping through the channel until she found her favorite program, which was one of those dance shows everyone seemed to like. She ate ice cream and hummed the tune of the song she had just written. She stuck some earphones in of her iPod and flipped to a Paramore song. A little nagging sound in her head seemed to be saying her name repeatedly.
"Tyler....TYler...TYLER!!!!!" She turned to see her older sister holding a pair of her jeans which were dirty.
"Can I help you?" Tyler asked, pulling out an earbbud. Her sister started screaming at her about borrowing clothes without asking.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Nikolas gave up his writing, and ventured out into the daytime. It was mildly uncomfortable, though much better then being a full-blooded vampire. He moved through the streets, quickly going towards the window of Taylor's house. He watched through the window as she ate cold, sweet ice cream, and listened to music- and her sister's tantrum. A normal teenager... so unlike him.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 pm

She glanced at the window, then back at her screaming sister. She did a double take and squinted. Was that a figure?
"Tyler? Are you listening?! You better be or..." Her sister ranted on and Tyler just rolled her eyes and went back to listening to music. A sad song came on andnmood darkened. She stared at her unpainted nails. She hadn't bitten them since God knows when. This song made her want to. It reminded her of her last relationship...she changed it and leaned back in the cushions.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:03 pm

[don't forget about me!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 pm

((Gah! So sorry! Waaay to many Rps... I really have to reply to them. Badly. I forgot that it was my turn, so... here goes!))

Nikolas ducked out of sight as a pair of eyes came to his figure. Taylor shouldn't know what he was doing... His breathingbecame hitched and ragged. What if she had seen him? What if she recognized him? He couldn't let that risk happen. His steel-like nails dug into his palm- smooth and sharp, unlike Taylor's rough ones that were still recovering from her habit of biting her nails. Calming his nerves, he turned bac to the window. He kept himself low, only looking up enough to see her. He daren't rise any futher; she may catch him again...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm

She blinked at the window, then shrugged. She stood upend walked past her sister, putting the ice cream container back in the fridge. She changed into a pair of legging, a tank top, and pulled her hair back in a tight bun. She grabbed her pointe shoes and ran downstairs to the makeshift dance room her parents made for her. She put her shoes on and turned on the stereo. She began dancing, moving and twirling around the room with ease. She tried to perform a difficult jump, then slid and fell down. She took an Intake of breathe and sat back, rolling her leggings up. She poked her knee and winced. "Probably just a bruise." She said, sighing and rolling her leggings back down.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm

((Yay! Somebody who knows what dance is! I hope... otherwise I will hunt you down and tell you everything that you posted wrong. XD.))
((I do competition dance... It is pretty much my life, so... mess it up and... *points to jail cell* XD))
((Also.... what jump did she do?))

Nikolas groaned as his love moved out of sight. That meant that it was now hunting time for him; a thing he took pleasure in, though not as much as seeing his Taylor. He pulled a dark red rose out of his pocket, placing it on the windowsill before he left. His feet were quiet as he made his way twords the woods, his nose cataching the scent of a lonesome girl...

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 pm

pale [I haven't done ballet since like....preschool. I was such a cute dancerxD but one of my best friends does all types of dance and is like nearly pro...she's only 12 or 13... Idk. But yeah. Don't hurt me o.o I know mostly about it because I adore it but I don't think I'd ever be able to do it again...]

She sighed and stood again. She limped back to the stereo and turned it off, then took her pointe shoes off. She ran a finger over the fringed edges, and sighed. She walked/limped back upstairs and sat down, laying the shoes gently on the counter. She propped her head up on the table and sighed, going over what she had done wrong in her head.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

((Yeppers! I do all types. I guess I can let you live... for now. Suspect ))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 pm

[*hides behind my soon-to-be-bought colt* you best watch out, I've got pony power!!! *pops head over his back and hisses*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:25 pm

[*cough cough* ello?]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

[bumpity bump]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum