Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup* Empty Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup*

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Name: Cole Blackmore

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Cole’s jet black hair is gelled up roguishly at the back, holding it in a stiff style. At the front, the monotonous blackness is interrupted by one sharp slash of white, which accompanies the dark, spiky tendrils falling over his face in a way that usually covers his left eye – Or rather, his lack of one – since he lost it in a battle eons ago. His right eye is a bright, icy blue – almost silver at times, and almost always callously cold.
He usually wears a tattered black gypsy shirt (http://mhaijikthings.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/gypsyshirt2.jpg), loose about the arms and collar. From his neck dangles a platinum amulet, since silver would have been harmful to him, but gold simply looked too ‘cozy’ for his liking.
Frayed bandages trail from the ends of his sleeves, falling loose about his palms and complimenting the tattered white shawl that hangs from his shoulders like a regal cape. His pants are a loose black leather, along with a spike-studded belt. He wears large, tough-looking leather boots, also studded with metal spikes and scuffed about the toes.

Personality: To be RPed. I had it typed up, but it changed. A lot... silent

History: Cole was Sultan of some far away Muslim country, though was forced to forsake his throne due to his outspoken views on Atheistic religion. Thus, he joined a crew of his good friends to travel the seas and became a gypsy. Thus, he became Sultan of the Gypsies.
Between then and now, Cole was lost and nobody knows what happened. Well, of course, he died. All this took place hundreds of years in the past, after all... Now, Cole's human side is all but forgotten, and his entire life revolves around- GAAAAH! He won't let me say any more! Cole, have mercy... EEEEK! *runs away* affraid

((Sorry, not the greatest description, but it really doesn't matter... Wait until you really meet him. Razz *Nods* Though I barely even know him myself at this stage... O.o *nods* ))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup* Empty Re: Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup*

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:36 pm

*twitches*
I wanna use Taisie!!

The darkness had consumed my form, bound to the shadows yet again. Though the same question repetitively stung in my mind, "why, what happened?" I had no memory of what happened. Just waking in the dark, damp room, booze stung the air. Blood matted my hair, adding a metallic tint to the airflow. I was covered in it. How? Why? The answer was hidden, unknown. Had I danced with the devil himself? Would I ever feel the gentle caress of my mother's goodnight kiss again? A chill raced up my spine causing my body to launch into a spastic shudder. I closed my eyes and counted slowly to ten hoping it was just another nightmare. I slowly opened my eyes a second before a scream was ripped from my throat. He was back... How did I know who he was? His red blood lusty gaze settled upon my once tanned figure. I went to run backwards, not wanting to turn my back on it. Though the moment the silver chains clinked, seeming to tighten around my ankles. Keeping me pinned in place. I tripped over the metal throwing my hand up to protect my face as he lunged. Teeth sinking into my wrist, he was nosily taking his fill. "Jake!" I tried to scream but the word only died upon my blood red lips, moments before the darkness in cased me and I knew no more.
When consciousness fit I was as stiff as ever, every muscle ached, protested as I attempted to move a limb. A hoarse groan was ripped from my lips. I winced at the movement before regretting my natural reactions. I forced my blood stained arm into focus, scrubbing it gingerly across my olive green eyes. How long had I been leg here? I used my arm to then swipe my surroundings...Leaves... What?! I launched my body into a sitting position. Settling bolt upright, "ow" I moaned softly, instantly regretting the motion. I slipped my fingers through my damp midnight coloured hair. Blinking slowly to let my eyes adjust to the newfound light. Once my pupils adjusted I took in the confines of where I was... Three foot deep, in a hole. Led on a soft bed of fallen leaves, they covered my blooded body also...I took in the rainbow of oranges and reds letting the thought tick over in my mind. It couldn't be right. It was June when I was kidnapped... It couldn't possibly be autumn... Not this deep in. No. But oh yes, it was true. I... What was I going to do? Slowly but surely I clambered inelegantly to my feet. I looked around struggling to come to terms with the reality of what had happened. Ignorance had caused this, the phrase my mother had told me so many times. "Ignorance caused fear, fear caused violence." But what was I supposed to do? They threatened me continuously; I couldn't tell my dear old mother. She expected far too much of me. I never meant for it to get so bad. I tried, I really did. I exhaled slowly, needing to focus on the business on hand. I had to get my head around this, get it sorted. Slowly I took in my surroundings. Letting my gaze slip up the tall oak and pine trees surrounding the ditch I was stood in.
I exhaled slowly before attempting to make my way out of it, though my foot slipped on the wet sides causing me to slip. I squealed and fought for my balance. A few moments later I tried again, grabbing a tree root. The root pointed from the ground like a sharpened spear ready to strike an un-expecting opponent. I gripped onto it tightly before hauling myself up from the ditch. I landed on the seemingly higher ground with enough force to jar every bone in my body; the air that was once in my lungs was forced out in a large breath. I led there for a moment. My once physically fit form didn't seem to be of much use any more. I struggled upon my feet before leaning against the tree behind me for support. The slivers of bark dug into my back buy at that moment in time I couldn't care less. He knew I was alive; he would come to find me. It was clear, a sense that wasn't a sense. I couldn't feel he knew, how? I sighed this was just getting better and better. I thought everything over carefully. I needed water, everything burned, a white hot lance constantly pressing into my brain, destroying my senses. I looked into my mind, trying to remember what had happened. Why I was here....I was met by an odd sort of blankness, darkness, that solitary fact was what worried me most of all.
I place my foot against the base of the old oak, pushing away from it and stepping forward. I struggled to stay on my feet for the first few steps, before my body adapted to being on two legs again. The first steps were aimless, thinking everything over getting used to walking. Accept the time that had passed. I almost leapt in joy as I came across a stream. I formed an awkward run to get to it before collapsing at the side. Greedily sucking the water that was captured in my cupped hands, I trembled as the icy liquid slid down my burning throat. I watched the elegant ripples in the water once I had drank, slowly leaning forward. I gasped gently as I watched my reflection. No, no! "No!" The sound escaped a desperate cry. The reflection wasn't me. Wasn't the midnight coloured hair, olive green eyes and tanned complexion. It was as far from it as you could get. What had he done? I wasn't wearing contact lenses. My, no, it was gone, everything that made me... Me was gone. My tear slid down my cheek before it dropped, splaying in thousands of different directions as it hit my reflection, ruining the beautiful image. I leant back, closing my eyes. This wasn't me; I wanted to be me again...But was this me? My natural form?
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup* Empty Re: Come, Girleh-fluff! :D *waves around butternut soup*

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Cole stepped gracefully through the trees, walking silently, as if riding on air. The shawl about his shoulders floated out behind him, caught by a breeze that did not exist.
His hair, raven black except for the single streak of white, covered his missing left eye, but left his right eye free to glaze the world with its silver-blue iciness. He was a handsome fellow – his rusty skin seeming to glow softly in the moonlight, his dark hair complimenting his complexion perfectly. There was a certain charm about him, too. Something deadly, yet alluring… The sort of danger that makes one feel safe and secure. Lured to trust him like a moth to a flame… This was Cole’s charm. He was a gentleman, through and through, and he made sure the world knew it.
Finally, Cole reached his destination. He slipped out from the shadows of the tall trees and slithered closer toward the girl, crouched over the silky-smooth surface of the river. He could see the shimmering trail of a tear of her cheek, and the very scent of her told him what had happened.
“Welcome, young one.” Cole murmured softly – his voice soft and silky.
Within an instant, he appeared at her side – crossing the river in the blink of an eye, without a drop of moisture on his clothes. Slowly, he held out his hand to her, the tattered bandages trailing about his wrists. “Come with me, Lady, for you have much to learn…”

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Taisie-
I closed my eyes, cradling my frail form. Why... I wanted to be me. Back to the way I was, I couldn't cope. I didn't want to do this any more, no. What had Jake done to me? My wondering thoughts were interrupted as my heart raced into gear, a voice that was so familiar but so different. No. "Don't hurt me!" The words were torn from my lips before I looked up, I couldn't look up. No. If it was Jake he would do it again I didn't know what he had done the first time, why I was here. There was one of the things that scared me the most. What had happened that night?
I tensed my body as one of the torn bandages seemed to caress across my icy cheek. My skin was tautly stretched over the bones, almost showing the little that was underneath. Paper thin, outlining every bone and what little muscle was left over my frail face. I wouldn't go with him, not now. Not again.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 pm

“Hush, sweet Lady. I mean you no harm…”
Cole knelt beside her, brushing his fingers softly across her neck, then cupping them around her dainty chin. He lifted her head with a gentle, firm force and looked into her eyes with his solitary gaze. “You have many questions.” He murmured softly, “And I have answers. You need me, my Lady.” A faint smirk curved his handsome lips, and Cole slowly straightened up, gazing down on the woman’s frail form. He would wait, just a little longer. And if she would not come to him – no matter. She would seek him eventually… This he knew, from endless experience. And he could wait, oh yes. He had the patience of an eternal being…

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Taisie-
I glanced at him, fear the only emotion that shone through my passive gaze. "Why do you want to help me?" I asked, though I was unsure. I wasn't me, but I was me? This made no sense at all, but he had the answered... Right? "Prove you've got the answers to my questions" I demanded weakly, though fear was still the only emotion shown. I couldn't fight that, I hated having passive eyes. That was the worst thing, I could act all hard and smart but they eyes; the eyes were the huge give away.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm

“Why, you ask…?” Cole murmured thoughtfully. “Why indeed.” A mysterious smile creased his handsome features as he left his question hanging.
“Dear Lady,” He went on quietly, “Don’t insult me.”
In the blink of an eye, he was beside her again, his body close behind hers – his arm around her shoulders and his lips near her ear. “You and I, we are the same. The sole difference is that you need knowledge, and I have it. You will come to me eventually, this I know. But will you find your way before you perish in ignorance, hmm…?” The words left his lips like a gentle purr as Cole curled his fingers gently in her silvery hair, then got to his feet and dusted himself off in a dignified fashion – his back turned on her. Leaving a final opportunity for her to call him back. She would. Later, if not now… Like it or not, she needed him. That was exactly how he liked it…

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Taisie
"Oi. Buddy boy. News flash." I all but snarled at him as I stood. I moved so I was directly infront of him cutting him up should he try to move humanly. "Look, I may be a girl., I may know nothing about what the hell is going on. But I don't need no cocky stuck up monkey to tell me what to do." I put a finger to his chest lightly poking him. "I may need help, but danger finds me by itself. Any other issues let them bit your pretty little butt." I finished before pushing him back forefully and spinning on my heel and striding away from him. Chew on that. I thought bitterly not looking back.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Cole chuckled softly to himself as the girl all but scolded him. So young… So foolish.
“A fiery spirit…” He commented, murmuring softly to himself. “Such a waste.” He tsked quietly, then turned and strolled off – tattered white shawl billowing regally out behind him. He didn’t mind her attitude, nor her insults. It was all part of the game… He would be patient, and eventually she would come to him. She would. She needed the knowledge he had offered her, and they both knew it… All that was left to determine was whether her fiery spirit could rule out logic, and turn her into a dumb beast. That would be no fun… No fun at all.
With a satisfied smirk, Cole strolled onwards through the forest – moving at a brisk, smooth pace.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 am

Taisie-
I sighed heavily wanting to know the answers but no one treated me like that. I had my own rights it wasn't like i had sold my soul to the devil himself. But i needed to know what and who i was. I missed being me. I needed to be back to me. I wanted my tanned complexion black hair and even my fathers olive green eyes back. Anything was better than looking well beyond my years. Looking over my shoulder i seen him walking away also but in the other direction. I couldn't decide if i should be thankful or regretful.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 am

Cole prowled onward through the trees for a while, then came to a standstill not too far off. It was time to apply his bird watching theory... Sit back, relax and observe. Eventually she would come to him... She would come. She had to... He didn't have time to chose little lost fledglings across the country. Well, he'd just have to hope his guesses had been correct from the start. So with a weary sigh, Cole slid down the tree behind him, soon finding himself sitting on the ground, leaning against the tree. He tilted his head forwards, and let his eye slide shut - dozing, but alert. Alert, but relaxed...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

Taisie-
I then slowed my pace before casually resting my foot against the base of a tree. Slowly leaning the rest of myself against it. I really needed to know what and who I was. It was starting to bug me the more I thought about it the more I was curious. Curiosity killed the cat... It was a good thing I wasn't a cat or I would be pretty much dead right now. I watched the vague direction he was gone in before sighing heavily. I wasn't going to give up. Not today, I needed somewhere to rest for the night and then I shall go find him in the morning... But something could happen much before then.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:17 am

Presently, Cole found himself drifting into a light sleep, feeling perfectly at ease even in the somewhat dangerous surroundings. There was no danger to him in these woods. He was Cole Blackmore: Self proclaimed King of the vampires. Of course, he would not get reckless and overconfident, but he did not plan on worrying much, either. There were precious few challenges lft for him, but oh how he hungered for them...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 am

Taisie
I looked up at the tree, for it seemed sturdy enough... Right? I reached up before locking my fingers around the lowest strong looking branch and hauling myself up. I climbed steadily up the tree before stopping as I reached a secure branch. The height didn't both me, which was weird I was terrified of them. Okay, something was going on here. Though I slipped the thought to one side and slowly began to doze off, feeling secure on the branch. Trusting myself not to fall... But if I did maybe it would knock some common sense into me. I then let consciousness over take me with that thought. I needed to sort this out. Try and make the muddy waters clear.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 am

As dawn began approaching, Cole's eyes flicked open and darted toward the sky. He considered it a moment, then got to his feet and dusted himself off - reading for somewhere darker. Nearby was an old abandoned well. It was damp and dingy, but he liked it... Something about it promoted the presence of danger he so longed for.
Soon enough, Cole reached his destination, and slipped neatly into the well, falling quite a way before landing cat-like on his hands and feet. He straightened, uninjured, dusted himself off and prowled deeper int the dark caverns. It was true that this was a well... But it was far more than that. Many vampires had used it over the years, and gradually tunnels had been dug out. Now, it closer resembled an underground labyrinth than a well. Cole wondered if the girl would find him here... If she'd come to him. He hoped she would, but at the same time, chasing them was always the best part... He'd get her to come to him eventually, one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am

Taisie
I slid off the branch as I came conscious in the morning. I gasped as I found the branch beneath had disappeared though I landed perfectly on my feet. That wasn't right... What was going on? I sighed, maybe getting some liquid into my system would help. I slowly retraced my steps before kneeling beside the river. Slowly taking in some water before I hesitated as I noticed the reflection... What!? My skin was still pale but looked more plump... Sleep wasn't that good. Right? Nothing was that good. No. Though the world was virtually upside down at the moment.
I paced all day, trying to figure what was going on. My legs should ache, throb but they didn't. Why?! I screamed in frustration as I realized it was getting dark. this was really getting annoying now.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

As night fell, Cole woke from his elongated slumber. He stretched luxuriously, then made his way to the surface. Glancing around at the tall trees surrounding him, Cole decided to 'climb' one. With a single powerful leap, he found himself midway up the trunk, and from there it took just one effortless swing to find him crouching in the lower branches with a dignity that only Cole could muster. Silently and stealthily, he crept from tree to tree, slowly drawing nearer to the girl from before - watching her...
Presently, Cole decided it was time to make his presence known. So he slipped silently onto a branch directly overhanging where she stood and snaked his way down until he was crouched on a branch only a little higher than her head. At her scream of frustration, Cole chose to speak.
"You ought to consider being more careful, Lady. Some might consider such a sound to be an indication of weakness." Cole informed her silkily, watching her with a somewhat bored expression from the branch overhead.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 am

Taisie.
I spun around before looking up at him. Gosh I hated being short and I'm sure he loved making me look up at him. "Weakness? If I'm that weak why are you up there? A little scared. Wow. I'm only human." I mocked him. It was probably a stupid move seeing as he didn't appear exactly human. I had my own problems. I needed to find out why I was changing as I was.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 am

"Why, you ask..?" Cole repeated, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Why indeed?" He smirked slightly, then slithered gracefully down the trunk of the tree, landing with a muffled thud on the ground beside the woman. "Forgive my rudeness." He murmured softly, offering his hand. "I am Cole Blackmore. A pleasure to meet you, 'only human'."
He spoke with complete seriousness, his expression unchanging, his hand still outstretched as though to formalise the introduction.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Taisie.
I rose an eyebrow at his words. "Mock me and I'll have to knock you on that pretty little butt of yours." I warned. Before looking at his hand in disgust. I wasn't touching him if he was going to be a fool. "Inmaduro Chico," I muttered under my breath before returning to my own issues. taking a step away from his hand. Turning my back on him once again, I may not know the fact but I wasn't going to back down when he acted to pathetic.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 am

Cole chuckled softly, curling his hand slowly back in toward him. It amused him greatly - how this girl did not know how lucky she was that he was patient. It was almost endearing... He wasn't letting this one get away. He needed her.
"Relax, my lady." Cole crooned gently from where he stood, a faint smile curving his lips. "It was but a harmless joke..."
He stepped slowly up to her, closing the distance that she had opened. "Your defensive attitude, though... It is to be expected, I daresay. You've been betrayed before, haven't you, sweet Lady?"
And with a mysterious smile, he stepped away again, his icy blue eye watching her every move.
"Yes." He answered softly, before a question was even asked. "I know..."
And with that, he turned his back on her and began walking slowly, too slowly, away - waiting for her to follow. Hoping that, this time, he had his foot in the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 am

Taisie.
"You think you know fool. But you cannot see beyond the basics," The words were removed from my lips without my knowing. Only once I heard them did I think, what? Something wasn't right here. I didn't like it. I didn't want to do this. I wanted answers. I looked in the direction he was going curious to see how he would react to my words. I didn't know how to react myself but he's in more Knowledge then myself so....
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 am

Cole stopped, and turned slowly back, a grin splitting his face. Unless he was much mistaken, he had just been challenged.
"Perhaps not..." He murmured softly, "But every tower is started with a single layer, my Lady. If I have the basics, I shall find the rest - one way or another."
He paused a moment, turning away from her again, then casually muttered one last comment as he walked away. "That is - if it interests me."
And with a bored shrug, he continued on his way.

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 am

Taisie.
"Find the rest, if you can. But look beyond the mask" I informed him before taking the steps away from him. She was confused, she was talking, but she wasn't. Now that wasn't right. What basics did he know. It was unfair that he knew more but I wasn't going to be putty in anyone's hands. The change of personality was scary but I would get used to it, the dark didn't phase me any more.
Without knowing as I walked past the tree so he couldn't see my hair changed to black, returning to my slender figure with the tanned complexion and olive green eyes...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:22 am

Cole shrugged vaguely as the woman's words fluttered after him. He didn't care. Honestly, he couldn't be bothered with her stupid little riddles. Perhaps he'd just kill her, and be done with it? But that was too boring... Far too boring.
No, perhaps he'd select a different victim instead? One that could bring him more... Satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next