Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh, Polo Deary, Take 3

2 posters

Go down

Ahh, Polo Deary, Take 3 Empty Ahh, Polo Deary, Take 3

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Very Happy Shocked Razz Twisted Evil Question What a Face No
Ah well, take three isnt going to kill me is it?
Well.
-Changing my characters Background Information-
Whirl-Click-Whirl-Click. Ping.
Done.
Hayley Leah.....
One sister called Rose, Separated due to behaviour, at the orphanage.
Lives at an orphange.
Goes To One of the biggest Co-ed Boarding school, due to government funding.
Smart, Funny, Mischeivious, Social, But only with a few people.

First night in 'The House', Boarding school. Oh how i was 'SO' lucky to be here, Yeah. Lucky that i'm not dumb and get sent to any other school... Where i could get thrown in the trash about 7 times on my first night. Like last year, But this was 'Big' school, I was finally 16, at a proper school. The only thing i needed was my sister, But that isn't going to happen. The government had given the orphanage a grant to send a 'Smart' student to one of it's Big schools, I was the worst, so here i am. The Grand hall was filling quickly, I sat at the very end of the table, Away from people. Most of them bothered me, Few didnt. I could only sigh, It wasnt bad. I was being ignored at least. For now.

Very Happy Smile Laughing Surprised Razz Wink I love you
Go!

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Ahh, Polo Deary, Take 3 Empty Re: Ahh, Polo Deary, Take 3

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:02 pm

((Laiko is just Laiko. Reasonably tall, generally athletic build, fluffy (IT MUST BE FLUFFY!!! *is obsessed*) blond hair and bright green eyes (They change colour slightly at times) So yes - that is pretty much it. I'll RP the rest out. Oh - and he comes with prop characters: His 2 roommates, Mike and Kevin. ))

Yawning sleepily, Laiko let the flood of students push him into the hall. He was still wearing slippers. The fluffy pink slippers with the glittery flowers on them that Mike had bought for him not so long ago, on the day that Mike had decided was his birthday. Laiko wasn't aware that his slippers were still on his feet, and evidently Mike was not planning on telling him, since Mike was too busy laughing his lungs out beside his sleepy friend to say a thing. People were snickering as they walked past, and this seemed to please Laiko enough to wake him up a little. He liked to see people happy.
"Everybody's in a good mood this morning, huh, Mike?" Laiko commented, smiling placidly at his friend. Mike responded by bursting into fresh fits of laughter at Laiko's innocent expression.
Clearly blissfully unaware that his friend bore him any ill will, Laiko shuffled happily down the nearest row of seats, and sat down in the one Mike indicated.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 pm

I heard all of the noise enter, Loud laughing filled the hall, Just laughter. I glanced around, I saw many people. Some rich, with diamonds and everything valuble hanging of their 'Perfect' bodies. I looked around again, A few guys in Pyjama's, They were the ones laughing. One of them was even wearing pink slippers, I laughed lightly to myself. You get all sorts around here. I smiled. I was one of the newbies. I had to have atleast one friend by the end of the day, or i'm not having one at all. I glanced around, No-one else caught my attention. I waited until food arrived, i waited. taking only one peice of toast. Nibbling at it softly. I wanted to know what classes were in store for me today. And who would be in the,.

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

When the food arrived, Laiko shovelled as much as he could fit onto his plate, while Mike watched with wide-eyed admiration. "How you can study all day, eat that trash and still manage to look fit is beyond me. Do you know I jogged 10kms this morning? And I still couldn't eat that much without putting on weight!" Mike moaned, prodding at Laiko's stomach.
Laiko clapped a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh, then finished his mouthful and swallowed. "Well..." He began thoughtfully, "I guess it could be because-"
"Oh, save the science lesson!" Mike interrupted, giving Laiko a slap on the back. "Really, nobody wants to hear it."
With an amused grin, Mike waved to Laiko, then dashed off across the hall to meet with his girlfriend.
Laiko watched his friend fondly for a minute, then shrugged and turned back to his food, nibbling politely at his fifth slice of toast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I stared over my shoulder at the guy with pink slippers, He wasnt bad looking. I smiled, hoping his eyes would meet mine, I looked back at my own plate. I was being stupid. It was bad getting that sort of Reputation on the first day. A woman who looked a bit like a tea cosy, All pink and fluffy walked over to me. '10th grade A Hayley, Your timetable.' she said handing it to me and stalking off to find another student. I giggled behind my hand at her as she walked off. I browsed over my time table. I was in top class, Starting with Extended math. Great.

Shocked cyclops tongue

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Just as Laiko finished his meal, a timetable was delivered to him. He checked over it, then bounced to his feet and scuttled off to find Mike. Mike was supposed to help him find his classes, since he was hopeless on his own. Unfortunately, Mike was off with his girlfriend again, and Kevin had prefect duties. So Laiko simply shrugged, and attempted to find his way to his maths class out of memory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Windeh Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 pm

I glanced back at him one last time as i walked out of the hall, making my way for maths. I followed that map, which was on the other side of the paper. I found it in minutes, It wasnt close either. I stood in the doorway, deciding where to sit. I chose, the frount by the door. Probably a bad idea, but i couldnt sit at the back without getting majorly distracted, Usually not productive. I glanced at the clock. 15 minutes until class... I opened my bag, holding all of todays books, We did all subjects on the first day, so it was safe to carry them all. I picked out Maths Extended 7, glancing through it.
I smiled, I if i lasted a year, it would be the best of my life. I could tell. I took a spare text book, a bit like some spare notepad that had everything in it, with pages to spare. I picked up one of my pens, copying down about ten pages, finnishing them all, it didnt take at all long. I looked up, the teacher had just entered the class. i dropped my pen into my bag, quickly. i wasnt quick enough with my pad. 'We dont accept Notes, at this school. Miss?' he said. I looked down. He had just opened it. People were filing in. 'Miss what?' he asked peering over the notepad. 'Hayley, Sir' i said slowly. "Miss Hayley?' he asked suspiciously. 'No, Just Hayley' i whispered. 'Ahh, your the new student.' he said leaning down. 'Page 5 question 31 needs a little more thinking Hayley, and you may continue that, in your maths book' he whispered in my ear. The class was filling up. I felt myself go red as he walked towards the blackboard. About to start the lesson.
pirat tongue silent

Windeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down