Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P0l0kins and R0rahkins ;)

2 posters

Go down

P0l0kins and R0rahkins ;)  Empty P0l0kins and R0rahkins ;)

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:53 pm

All I can say is that you got the plot in the PM right? XDD

Name- Lucie Valentine (Pronounced Valenteen)
Age- 18
Looks - Lucie stands at a fairly adverage height, 5'8, and has shoulder-length dark brown hair. Her eyes are a soft grey/blue colour. She also has a small scar across her left cheek after losing control one night and trying to kill a bunch of innocent kids who were hiking in the woods, but was attacked by a particularly brave man wielding a knife. ((I'm not in the descriptive mood today XD))
Personality - Lucie isn't the most popular girl, she's known to be quite shy and reclusive at the best of times, yet if you dig deep, she has a very sunny personality, and can be fun to be around.
Wolf Form - Ta Daa!

Meh....Is there anything I've forgotten?
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

P0l0kins and R0rahkins ;)  Empty Re: P0l0kins and R0rahkins ;)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

((Awesome!! Very Happy You know Laiko, right...? Meh - I'll just grab his description, since I found an anime character that looks just like him... Haha!))
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 pm

((Coolios! *waits anxiously* I wuff Laiko Smile ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:02 pm

((Gotta love him! Hehe! He is very sweet. Wink ))

Laiko
Age 17
Appearance Very fluffy hair, and generally has a bright, friendly and innocent expression - like a kiddiewinkel. ^_^
Everything else is pretty much to be RPed, which it will be. Wink

He has 2 roomates - Mike and Kevin (Prop characters)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm

(NAWWWW! *dies* He's SO SWEET! *eats museli while trying to think up a half-decent starter-post))

"Aww man, not ANOTHER one!" I stared at my Calendar hopelessly. Sure enough, in the corner of one of the little boxes, was written 'Full Moon'. One night of agony, one night of going mad and hurting innocent people. Once a month. I sighed, throwing my brush at the wall in an uncharachteristic sign of anger. Heading across the landing, I checked that my parents were at work and out the house, before rushing downstairs and grabbing a slice of bread, hurryingly buttering it and eating it quickly. I was restless at this time, the closer it got to the night, the more paniky I became. It was sort of natural by now. Grabbing my keys and my bag, I hurried out the door, flipping the hood on my hoodie up over my hair to shield it from the early morning sprinkling of rain.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Laiko yawned, sitting on the cold brick of the school wall as Mike babbled on about... Something. Laiko was hardly listening, because for the most part he was still asleep.
After a while, Mike muttered something about 'hot' and elbowed Laiko in the ribs, then rushed off somewhere. Personally, Laiko thought it was a little chilly - but if Mike said that it was hot, then it was.
Either way: Laiko wanted to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

I made my way through the school gates, putting down my hood and walking to my locker. As I was walking across the grounds, I caught a glimpse of Laiko as I walked. I tried to ignore the significant leap that my heart did, but couldn't help letting my gaze linger on him for more than I was supposed to. Embarassed, I put my head down and continued to walk to my locker.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 pm

With a final yawn, Laiko dropped down from his wall, then stumbled up the steps toward the school building.
He walked over to the lockers and opened his, selecting the books he would need that day.
When he turned away, he noticed a girl - perhaps a little older than himself - working at a nearby locker. "Morning." He greeted her cheerfully - friendly as ever, and just a little bit lost without Mike and Kevin around to guide his every step.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:41 pm

I looked up, my hand hovering in mid-air, halfway towards placing a book in my open locker. As soon as my brain clicked into gear and I realised who it was, it took an awful lot of will power not to drop it. "Hmm?" I asked stupidly, mentally hitting myself. "Sorry...I mean...Morning." I returned his smile with a a small, maybe a little nervous one.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm

"Ah - Sorry, I'm distracting you." Laiko said with a laugh, running his fingers through his fluffy blonde hair. He was gradually starting to wake up now - but still wasn't quite up to his usual overly-energetic, bouncy self.
Laiko considered the girl for a moment. She seemed familiar... Ah yes! Lucie, was her name.
"Say, Lucie, do you remember where the maths class is?" He asked pleasantly. He had maths first period that day, since he was taking senior maths - his own level not proving quite challenging enough. There was a slightly problem, though. When he was taking a different class to the rest of his grade, it meant that Mike and Kevin weren't with him - which left him pretty much as lost and confused as a runaway toddler in a supermarket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm

((Gotta go Sad I'll be on tomorrow Very Happy))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:57 pm

((Okidokes. Sad Bye for now. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 am

((Should she have the same lesson as him or not? :3))

I considered his question for a moment, still not quite believing he had actually remembered my name. "Well...It's up that corridor, then up the stairs, then the door straight ahead." I placed the book in my locker, after realising it was still hovering half-way to its goal.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 am

((Sure. Razz *Grins* That's why I made him take a level higher maths class. Wink Hehe!))

"Thanks!" Laiko said with a grin, flashing a double thumbs-up as he walked backwards away from her. About as uncool as was socially possible, but of course Laiko neither knew nor cared.
Then he turned on his heel to carry on walking forwards - since he had learned from experience that walking backwards often lead to tripping. He jogged up the stairs, humming cheerfully to himself, then continued on to the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 am

((Oh Polo you always think ahead of me XD))

I snorted a laugh as I saw him turn the corner. Glancing at my timetable I noticed that I had maths first. Lovley. Shutting my locker, I started to head the way Laiko had gone, heading up the stairs, and just catching a glimpse of him as he walked into the classroom. Waiting a few seconds, I continued after him, heading to my seat on the far left middle of the classroom, swiftly dodging a paper ball that had been lobbed at me by one of the boys at the back. Maths definitley wasn't the best lesson.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 am

((Haha! Razz *Fells smart* Wink ... Ugh, I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder, and it keeps... Jumping. o_0 It feels gross, and a little disturbing... *Spazzes*))

Laiko walked into the classroom and began looking around for a seat. It was his first time in this class, since the teacher had only promoted him the day before.
Presently, Laiko saw Lucie enter the classroom. He cocked his head slightly to one side, regarding her curiously, then trotted after her and sat down at the desk beside hers. "Hey." He greeted her with a cheerful smile. "Why didn't you tell me you were also heading here? We could have walked together." He flashed a bright grin, then turned to the front as the teacher entered the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 am

((Naww my poor messed-up Polokins Sad 0.o It sounds....interesting XD How did you do it? Sad ))

I greeted Laiko's unexpected presence with a smile. "Oh...well I guess I forgot to check my timetable. That or I'm just not awake." I was awful at lying, but I hoped he wouldn't notice. There had been other things on my mind, I was prefectly awake, just not...aware. This proved to be true as I felt a soft impact of a paper ball on the back of my head.

(( *cries* I gotta go Sad ))
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 am

"Ah, I can relate to that." Laiko responded with a laugh, "I'm definitely not awake yet..." He glanced back over his shoulder as the paper ball hit Lucie in the head, frowning slightly.
Ah well, it was all fun and games.
"Well, best wake up - the lesson's starting." Laiko said with an excited grin, gesturing toward the front of the class. He liked maths. He liked most lessons, really... In fact, he absolutely adored everything about school!

((No idea... Sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bye! D: When will you be back? Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 am

I groaned and bueried my face in my hands. Maths was terrible. Nevertheless I flipped my book open and started to jot down some notes. I couldn't help glancing at the clock at regular intervals, and much to my dismay only five minutes had passed. This was going to be a painstaking lesson. It didn't help that I had the urge to get up and walk around either, added to the tauntings of the boys behind me, summounted to be a pretty poor maths lesson.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:14 am

Laiko finished the work he had been set, then glanced toward Lucie sitting beside him. He nudged her softly in the arm. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, "You seem a little restless..." His bright green eyes searched her face in concern, hoping there was nothing the matter with her. He absolutely despised seeing people suffer... It bothered him greatly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 am

I looked up out of my book at Laiko. "Hmm? No...fine." I sighed and put my head down again, trying to concentrate. "I hate Maths." I mumbled with a smile, groaning again wheh another, larger paper ball hit my head. I spun around. "Quit it, okay?" I snapped to the boys, who burst into a fit of laughter. Rolling my eyes, I turned back to face the front.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 am

"Oh... Okay." Laiko responded, smiling slightly. When the boys behind threw another ball of paper, Laiko turned back to them and frowned, wondering what on earth they were doing that for...
He shrugged, then turned back to his work.

The rest of the day seemed to race by, and before he knew it - the bell to signal the end of the day had rung. Gathering up his things, he quickly trotted off down the corridor. He had to find Lucie... Mike and Kevin were busy doing other things, so Kevin had told Laiko to find another friend to hang around with so he didn't get lost or do anything stupid - which he was quite likely to do without constant guidance.

Finally, he came across Lucie just leaving a classroom. "Hey there, I've been looking for you!" Laiko greeted her, grinning cheerfully. "Mike and Kevin are busy doing stuff, so now I've no idea what I should be doing..." He explained, scratching his head thoughtfully. "Anyway, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind doing something with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am

As I was exiting the Science class, I spotted Laiko positively bouncing along the corridor. "Looking for me? Why?" I bit my lip as I heard his request. "I'm really sorry...I can't..." I shook my head with a sympathetic expression. "I'm sort of...ugh well...tied up." I looked over his shoulder at some girls who were admiring Laiko, but as soon as they saw me chatting to him, they grimaced and sauntered off. My gaze flicked back to him, wondering if he would accept my terrible lie.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:55 am

"Oh..." Laiko replied, disappointed only for a second. "Well, that's fine then, maybe some other time." He said with a grin. He gave a brief wave, then sauntered off down the corridor - planning to spend his time in the cafeteria instead. He was sure he would be fine - Kevin worried too much. Besides - he loved food...

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 am

I quickly gathered up the things from my locker, not wanting to get caught in any more awkward situations, practically speed walking out of school, breaking into a jog to get home. About half way home I sighed and stopped, resting on a wall. I hated having to turn him down, the look of disappointment on his face made my heart sink even lower. It'd only be one night...and as long as I tried to keep him away, he'd be fine. But it was everyone else I was concerned about.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum