Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME))

2 posters

Go down

The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME)) Empty The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME))

Post  Black Thorns Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

You will soooo get the title. Razz
Okay, so... We know the plot, charries, just have to start. Smile

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME)) Empty Re: The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME))

Post  The BME Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm

-Rolls eyes-
[When I saw you first say that, I'm like "Wouldn't Acheron get paint all over his clothes if he climbed out the window?!"... Yeah... xD]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME)) Empty Re: The Paint Has Not Yet Dried... ((BlackThorns&BME))

Post  Black Thorns Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm

((You start, or me?))
((You made me laugh again...))

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:46 pm

[[-Rolls eyes again- Is that a necessary inquiry? You always start, remember?]]

[[Mm, that doesn't seem hard to do tonight, does it? LOL!!!]]
The BME
The BME

Location : Cloud -9 (The opposite of the good cloud 9, if you didnt figure that out)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Thorns Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

((This is EXTREMELY SHORT. Ohmygod.))
He'd broken her... He knew he had, yet, in his rage, he did not care.
"Good-bye, lover dearest," he hissed, swinging out of the huge window and descending down the wall.

Black Thorns

Back to top Go down

Post  The BME Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:13 pm

[[My little... erm... addition to your post...
As he landed, thudding against the ground without a noise, he noted to himself that the back of his shirt and pants would most likely not survive the dark paint forever entrapped in the threads of the materials.
XD ]]
[[Kidding, kidding.]]

How could this have gone so wrong?
The thought pounded through her mind, still fresh with the pain of the all too recent... events. Aiden had made her promise to test him...
"Aiden, I don't think he's... stable enough..." She'd argued.
"If he isn't stable enough, I am not sure you should go much further with him, Aiyo. Promise me you will...?" And with a sigh, she had said the words that had caused the worst pain to her yet; "I-I will."
Now, she could hardly stand it. She'd hurt him, even if on accident, and he'd... responded. Harshly and rashly, of course, as a guy's rage usually left him as such. Especially Acheron's, she would have noted to herself, if it had not been for the pain of the forced feelings and emotions he'd put through her mind that still caused her massive headaches; something extremely rare for a mind reader. She didn't know what she was going to do...
She jumped up, almost falling down the stairs in her haste to get away, shoving the back doors open out into the pasture. Aiden, who had been there for a few hours, tried to halt her, but only caused her to push him aside roughly. She had run out the doors, jumped on Safrisce's back, and galloped into the forest, where she was no longer in sight.
Aiden blinked, walking carefully outside and following where he thought she had gone.

[[Mine was... erm... slightly longer... LOL!]]
The BME
The BME

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down