Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kira and Rorahkins!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kira and Rorahkins!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kira and Rorahkins!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 pm

"Thanks." He mumbled, then walked around to try and help the other survivors. Surprisingly one of them was a little girl, and it appeared her parents were dead. He could relate. "Hey sweetie, come here." He cooed to her, and held his arms out. She climbed into them and sobbed on his shoulder as he stood and looked around.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:16 pm

I headed deeper into the forest, and inhaled some fresh air. Once I was out of sight, I started to climb a tree, stopping halfway. Looking up, the canopy looked miles away, so I decided to stay where I was. I wondered if the boy would venture away from the site or not. I certainly didn't hope so, cause I was getting hungry...
Rorah
Rorah

http://simonpgg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:22 pm

He tried to help the others calm down, and finally he came to a pre-teen boy to whom the little girl reached out to. Assuming this was her brother, he gave the little girl to him. The boy nodded his thanks, then took to caring for his sister. Jake ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath. Only a handful of them survived the crash, and a majority of them probably wouldn't be able to survive out here. He went into the captain's cabin to try and find some sort of emergency box.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I sighed and leaned back on the branch, grabbing a leaf and fanning myself with it. As I did so, the heavens opened and rain started to pound down from the clouds rapidly. Deciding to move, I hopped into another shaded tree, sitting on the branch and kicking my legs absent mindedly.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 pm

[poor Jake xD he's all trying to get everything situated and she's just like...lounging around. xDD]

He found the First Aid box and opened it. There were bandages, casting supplies(that would've been helpful), and packets of dried food. He decided to keep that all in there and ration it out evenly so they didn't run out to quickly. And plus, they were in a rain forest. There was an abundance of fruits. But there was also an abundance of poisonous animals.

[cue the "dun dun dun"]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am

[Hell yeah! Vampires ftw xD]

I sighed, suddenly becoming very bored, despite the fact I could have easily been ripped to shreds like so many people on that plane. I shuddered, not wanting to think about how many people had died. I could have saved them, but then there'd be more people like me. And in the rainforest, that wasn't too brilliant.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

He sat back on his heels and ran his fingers through his hair. This was way to frustrating. Maybe he should gather them all...that seemed like a good idea.

[puff sure. Hot Jakes ftw!]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

[C'mon humans...come to Ginger.... Twisted Evil ]

My stomach growled, and I sighed, the hunger was beginning to get too much. I didn't fancy picking out any especially jungle animals to eat, who knew how far into the trees I'd have to go. I figured that I should stay as close as I could to the crash site...and the easiest targets were the humans after all... I got to my feet, balancing perfectly on the branch and steadily making my way back over to the site, remaining hidden in the trees.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:45 pm

[no no...stay with sexy Jake....]

He stood, and went off to find that girl who had helped him. She looked able enough to help him get everyone together. "Yo! Ginger girl! Where'd you go?"
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 am

[Nooo! Come to Ginger!! Twisted Evil ]

I sighed, not really wanting to blow my cover this soon. I reluctantly dropped down from the branch and headed over there. "Whaddaya want?" I asked, maybe a little too forward.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

[Nyuuu stay with sexy!]

He rolled his eyes. "Chill. I need your help getting everyone that's...living...together."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:27 am

[[Ginger will treat you better Twisted Evil ]]

I looked around the plane, this wasn't the place I wanted to be right now, too many bodies, too much blood. "Sure...I guess." My stomach gave another vicious growl, and I headed off into the destroyed plane to search for survivors.
I found a woman who was prehaps in her 40s, crying out for help, and when I looked closer, she was trapped under a seat that was bolted to the floor. I easily ripped the seat up, bolts, fixings and all, before taking the astonished woman into my arms. She should have been too heavy for a girl my age to carry, but then again, I wasn't my age anymore. I set the woman down beside him. "I don't know if there are any more..." I walked back into the plane, hearing the woman's mutters;
"She...she just ripped the seat clean off the plane...A-and carried me...."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

[that's a lie...]

Jake found the woman and began to comfort her. "Ma'am, it's okay. I'm sure you just imagined it. No one ripped any seats off the plane, only the crash did that."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am

I smiled to myself. You wish.
There weren't many survivors, but what survivors there were, I carried out. "That's all."

[[Ooh..yes Wink ]]
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 am

He looked at them all, and shook his head. "Not many. I wonder if there's a radio..." He went to the pilot's cabin in the plane and started searching the controls. He found the radio, but it was snapped in half. He came back out, looking totally deflated. They had a little food, and no water. How were they going to survive?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:24 am

"Maybe we should wait. I spotted a clearing over there that'd be suitable to set up a camp at. I think someone's bound to notice the plane hasn't landed."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:30 am

"It takes them a while to notice." He said bitterly, then nodded at her suggestion. "Yeah we should probably camp out there. Let's help all the severely injured people over there first."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

I nodded, discarding his tone as nothing more than aggrivation. I started by carrying the woman again, it looked like she had broken her leg quite badly, and gently took her to the clearing, before setting her down and jogging back to relay some more people over there.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

He watched her carry the woman in awe. That shouldn't be humanly possible, at least not for her, but there it was. He picked up the man who's leg they'd put in the makeshift cast and carried him to the clearing. Then he went back and carried people over there. It seemed the only unscathed people were him, Ginger girl, and the siblings. The brother came over to him and his sister to Jake. He didn't say anything but just walked back to the clearing and Jake carried the little girl there.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:46 am

Once the last person I could carry was in the clearing, I sat back, slightly smug that he could only carry the light humans. "If you don't mind, I'm hungry. I think I'll go find something to eat." I stood up, not really caring what the male said or did to stop me.
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:50 am

He rolled his eyes. She definitely would not be his first choice of someone to help, she was a conceited &!$@&. "Find some wart while you're out there. And don't get eaten." He said uncaringly as he picked up a lighter he found in the emergency kit and started a fire in a pit of rocks.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 am

I snorted. What on earth would eat me? I'm undead.
I loitered around the jungle for a little while, still staying close to the site. Suddenly...I had a plan.
I jogged back to the camp site. "I found some water! But it looks like a pretty quiet area, I think we should go one by one. I'll take this guy first."
The guy nodded.
"Y-yes...I need some water..."
I lifted the man and carried him well away from the camp site. Eventually he turned his head.
"H-hey, there's no water here..."
I hissed. "I know. Now shut up and be good." I threw him down on the floor, and he landed on his broken leg. He yelled in pain, clutching it in pure agony. In an instant I was holding him down on the floor, fangs extended, and he looked fearfully up into my eyes. "W-what are you?" He stammered. I shook my head sadly. He'd never need to know.
My fangs pierced his neck, and for a moment he tensed, but eventually the venom sunk in, calming him so it was easier to feed. Within moments I had drunk him dry. Or so I thought. I legged it back to the campsite, wiping the blood off my mouth, smirking. When I was a few meters from the site, I ran in, apparently out of breath. "W-we were attacked...The guy...he's dead...A jaguar got him..."
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 am

Jake jumped up and stared at her in disbelief.
"Whered it happen?" He asked, looking her over. There wasn't a single scratch on her. Wouldn't the jaguar try to attack her as well?
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorah Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

"I set him down, I was going to collect some water...when I came back he was dead!"
Rorah
Rorah

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 am

"Okay but where'd it happen?" He asked again, patiently. A woman behind him started crying. Maybe it was the guys wife or some sort of family member. Another woman started trying to comfort the wailing lady.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next