Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abba-Smchmabba And Dot-a-lot

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Abba-Smchmabba And Dot-a-lot - Page 3 Empty Re: Abba-Smchmabba And Dot-a-lot

Post  Deep Oak Trails Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 am

Ria sat there with a raw expression as she hugged her legs. She looked so lost, so desolate. Seeing Ria like this, well, it hurt Matt. He wanted to pluck her from the dark place she was and show her the wonder of the light. Still, Matt knew that no matter how quickly he plucked, she would still have to feel the burst of light burn her eye, infect, the quicker he tried the worse it would be; This was going to be a slow process. He shuffled closer to her than wrapped her into a comforting embrace. "Hey, shhh now. It will be okay. I know that seems co cliche, as does saying that and that it may not seem that way now. It truly is true, as cliche as that sounds too." He cracked a smile, though he knew she wouldn't see it. "But yes, you are right in a matter of sense. It was an overdose and an attempted suicide by drowning, not that you needed water with that many drugs pumping throughout your system…" Quickly, Matt cleared his throat. He sounded like he was accusing her, which was just not on. "Still, a lot of the blame can be shifted to me. I, well, we had an argument of sorts and I upset you. But that is all in the past now. Working to a better future is what you need to do. No. Not just you; it is what we need to do." And it was true, Matt needed to let go of the past and focus on the future just as ouch. It would be hard, he knew that, but he would have to try for the sake of his own satisfaction that he tried everything in his power to be a better person and not be sucked into the cesspool of his past. Leaving his words to sink in, he continued to hug Ria ad let her regain her footing in this world.
Deep Oak Trails
Deep Oak Trails

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3