Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my!

2 posters

Go down

Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my! Empty Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 am

Hehehehe unicorns >:3

Princess Arianna Maria Sylia Monoraya
 Looks
15 years of age
History: Arianna was born to the throne of Elyian, a dimension as old as time itself. She loves the land and the people with all her heart, and would do anything to protect her kingdom. Though, her father is still in power. Which is fine by her, it's her mother she worries about. Her mother, Queen Ilia, isn't all together since the death of her brother. And since she has quite the influence over Arianna's father, they tend to make impulse decisions. One of these was to have Arianna beheaded. In a haste to get out, she used the last bit of magic she had and transported herself and her beloved Collie and Unicorn(I had to keep this one in there xD) to another dimension. Her beloved Unicorn, Chase, had been changed into just a white stallion. Her collie, Arthur, was still the same but could no longer speak. Arianna herself hadn't changed much at all. She only had one duragoon, the Elyian currency, left but she soon found that it pleasantly had changed to $1,000,000 in American currency. So that's how she first got the medias attention, then she was discovered for singing. She's rising to stardom, but because of her strange way of speaking and mannerisms, the media calls her 'to princess-y' or 'a snobbish type'. And all this attention is directing the Ghouls, the royal guard, to her. 
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my! Empty Re: Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my!

Post  Batcat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:21 am

[[*resists impulse to use Rhys* *fails miserably* Blech. I found a picture of him, though Very Happy I'm going to take my time with the descrpition, so hold on xD]]

Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my! Empty Re: Unicorns, and Batty's, and Kira's oh my!

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 am

[yay Rhys Very Happy I luff him *squee*]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:32 am

Rhys Lukas Everly
Rhys
Male
Link
Background
Rhys is an easygoing person when he’s not overachieving at work or school. He’s very book smart and street smart – a rare combination. He works at a mechanical shop about a half-mile from school, he runs there after school. He’s sensitive about other people’s feelings and cares deeply about what other people think. He has a sense of humor, but can be serious when needed. Although never over-protective, he’s defensive about his family and friends.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 am

[If you saw that before I edited...ignore it. Apparently my moms only just now on her way @-@ ]

Arianna stared at herself in the mirror, narrowing her eyes in scrutiny. She touched her hair, which was still slightly wet. She sighed and began to do her makeup. It was a fairly natural look with only browns and a little black eyeliner. It wasn't much but enough to make her eyes pop. She made a face in the mirror, then touched her hair again. Now that it was dry, she set to curling it. This process took ages, seeing as her hair was long and fairly thick.
About an hour and (thankfully) 0 burns later, Arianna was making her way to the walk in closet. She scoured around, and after trying on many different outfits, she settled on a purple dress and a simple cropped Jean jacket. She put on some black flats to match her purse, and was good to go. She finally topped it off with a silver bangle bracelet and her sunglasses. She then headed out of the loft and down to the streets, where more than likely poparazzi would be there to greet her.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Rhys walked with his head down and his hands shoved in his pockets as he walked home from work. He always dreaded this part of the day - home wasn't a very good place to be right now, especially with his parents' pending divorce. Neither of them would leave the house, so the atmosphere was tense to say the least. He couldn't even walk by either of them without them making some biting retort about the other.
He sighed and glanced up just before he ran into a slender young woman. He stopped himself just short though, and apologized quickly, making way to keep walking until he realized who she was. The mystery girl. He chuckled and looked around, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire of flashing cameras. "Arianna, right?"
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Arianna blinked at the boy who had nearly run into her. She tilted her head and looked him over. Slowly, she began nodding. "Unfortunately, yes." She told him wistfully. "Who may you be?" She asked, looking at him but not really seeing him. Her mind's eye was looking someplace else, distant and faraway. Finally she seemed to snap back to reality, her girls bouncing as she jumped slightly.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 am

Rhys rolled his eyes and made to make a witty reply, but the girl had already zoned out. Well, then. Be that way.
He sighed and looked at her strangely when she came back to reality. "So, do you enjoy the army of cameras that follow you everywhere? You seem to." He frowned and glanced around. Already a person was creeping towards them, snapping a button frantically. He groaned and and spun around, dashing away.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:11 am

[oh. my. god. I hate autocorrect. In that last post I meant curls, not girls xD I was most definitely not talking about her boobs o.e]

Arianna turned to the poparazzi. With a flick of her wrist, he turned and walked away. She looked around for the boy. She saw him running away. "H-hey! Wait!" She ran after him, speeding up at a sprint, skidding to a stop in front of him. "Y-you never introduced yourself. And no, I do not enjoy the cameras." She folded her armsnover her chest and narrowed her eyes at him.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

[[*dies laughing*]]

Rhys chuckled at her. "I'm a stranger. Why should you care? You're a spoiled, rich girl." He winked and turned again, intent on making her follow him. Somewhere. Anywhere. At least to show she was interested.
But strangely enough, she didn't enjoy the cameras. He frowned. A girl like her should be soaking up all the attention like a sponge. He sighed at his thoughts, but continued on.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Arianna hissed with frustration. "Stop!" She commanded, then remembered where she was. She dashed after him and put her hand on his shoulder to stop him.
"I am not just a spoiled, rich girl." She refrained from saying 'princess', "and I will not have you making those accusations. Now tell me your name before...before...just tell me your name!" She ended, throwing her hands up in frustration. This boy was infuriating!
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Rhys turned around, barely restraining a laugh. "Not just? Alright, what else are you then?" A wry smile touched the corner of his mouth. Coming from a dirt poor family with an alcoholic mother, he wasn't very fond of people who had more money than they could spend on neccesites. Arianna was no exception.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"I am...I can't tell you." She looked down, loosing a bit of her anger. But not all. She didn't appreciate being mocked by a peasant...especially not in this realm. She blinked as a flash bulb blinded her. "Come on." She grumbled, grabbing his wrist and dragging him off to a cafe. Immediately everyone cleared out, mostly because she waved her hand.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:14 am

Rhys sighed but allowed himself to be pulled into the emptying building. Finally all that was left was the manager. He smiled painfully and asked for two small waters. The man nodded and went into the backroom to get them.
The blonde turned back to the girl. "Alright, why not."
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 am

Arianna looked around, and sat down at a two person table. She looked out the window, resting her chin on her hand. Her eyes flickered over to him.
"You know, you're probably going to end up in the papers and magazines as my boyfriend. Feel free to do what you will with that."
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down