Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:12 pm

((Ohh I thought you asked why to her taking off his hoodie. Lol))

Demi cocked her head, releasing her grip on the terrified boy. She raised an unamused eyebrow and was very tempted to slap him because he wouldnt calm down. "Shush up and calm your little butt down spiderman," she muttered rolling her eyes. "What are you supposed to be anyways? You got a tail too?" she muttered, crossing her arms against her chest and watching him silently.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

http://kaydeniro.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Abba and Polo's copycat RP. XD

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Felix tried desperately to pull himself away from the girl - trying to get to his feet, only to hiss in pain and fall down again.
Clearly, something was broken.
He clutched his aching right foot to his chest, and glared over the toe of his sneaker at the girl - his cat-ears flat back under his hood.
"I do cosplay." He invented wildly, "Got the blasted things stuck to my head, and I can't get them off."
He sniffed, and turned to stare unconcernedly in the opposite direction.
Unfortunately, being aloof was difficult when he was full to the brim with pain and panic.
He had just fallen off a three storey building, after all...
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Demi laughed. "oh. Amd they move eh?" she snorted in amusement. "You arent human. But whatever. You are hurt. So lets get you to a hospital. Then you can claw my eyes out," she muttered offering the boy a hand.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

"I don't wanna..." Felix squeaked in a small voice, cowering away like a frightened kitten - his ears pressed low, and his bright blue eyes stretched wide. With the angle at which the light struck him, his pupils seemed somewhat angular... ((Hope that's the right word. XD ))
"I can't go to a hospital..." He murmured plaintively - too proud to beg, but too scared to demand. "If somebody finds out..." He trailed off, leaving his sentence hanging.
He was shaking slightly now - his hair standing on end, like a frightened cat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Demi shook her head before scratching her neck. "Then my place. We gotta at least get some pain meds and stilt it..." she offered watching the scared boy with a slightly worried expression.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

"O-okay..." Felix stammered, curling into a cat-like position, and staring up at the girl, observing her closely. He was still in a fragile, timid state of mind from the shock. He didn't know what to do, so he had frozen, and now he waited for help like a cat stranded in a tree - pathetic and helpless.

((*Is enjoying using cat metaphors* XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

((You need help. Dx))

Demi sighed and offered the boy her hand to help him up off of the ground. "You can lean on me if it pains you to walk," she said quietly and managed a tiny, reassuring smile.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm

((You're mean. I tried to get help, but I didn't like the psychologist. I felt like she was looking down on me... Belittling me...
Evil cow. Wish I'd stabbed her. Twisted Evil ))

"Thank you." Felix muttered grudgingly. He reason toward the girl's hand - took it, then pulled away with a hiss of disgust. He hated touching things... Just the feeling of his hands pressed against another living thing repulsed him... Still, he took her hand again, and gradually wobbled to his feet, holding his right foot off the ground.
"I can do it myself." He informed her coolly, a slightly defensive, superior tone to his voice.
He tried to take a step, then stumbled, and grabbed the girl's shoulder to keep from falling.
Maybe not...

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Demi nodded her head. "Of course you do..." she said before slowly heading towards her house
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Felix hopped and limped along beside the girl, his annoyance increasing by the second. If he'd had a tail, it would have been lashing ferociously by that stage.
Finally, they reached her house - Felix pale and clammy from the pain by then. He didn't apologise for the trouble, nor did he thank her. It was in his nature to take advantage of people's hospitality.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abba is back in school Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Demi shook her head before opening the door and slipping into the house. Then she grabbed her pain meds and popped him two pain meds and then grasped a couple of splints and medical tape to fix his ankle momentarily.
Abba is back in school
Abba is back in school

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Felix clamped his jaw as Demi approached with the pain tablets, but eventually he allowed himself to be persuaded to take one. Or rather, he was forced to take one - but he preferred to think on it in a way that put him in control, even though he clearly wasn't.
"You know what you're doing, right?" He asked doubtfully as she approached with the splints and tape. "And why do you have all this stuff in your house, anyway?"
And there it was... The curiosity again, only this time, it was more suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm

(( Sad ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2