Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrill of the Chase (Girleh and Polo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thrill of the Chase (Girleh and Polo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrill of the Chase (Girleh and Polo)

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am

Raven - Jane.
"Have you swallowed some poison?! Do you want to kill me, your the one who has doe this to me!" She snapped harshly. Thankful when she had her space again though confused at the humans change in actions. Humans and their personality disorders...
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Thrill of the Chase (Girleh and Polo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thrill of the Chase (Girleh and Polo)

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 pm

"I've done nothing of the sort!" Slade exclaimed indignantly. "What sort of vampire are you, anyway? Can't your system even handle human blood? I guess my blood was just too brave for a coward like you."
He smirked teasingly as he taunted her - clearly enjoying the superiority.
"Now, while I've got you here, listen up. I want to know where we're going, and why. And I want to know NOW!"
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlehfromPB Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Raven - Jane
She heard him out before she sharply slapped him across the face. "No one orders me about, no one. You are going down a one way street of no return." She snapped harshly unimpressed by his orders down to her. She didn't follow anyones orders.
GirlehfromPB
GirlehfromPB

http://girlehfrompb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm

"Yeah?" Slade sneered, casually rubbing his sore cheek, "And in that state, what are you going to do to stop me?"
He raised an eyebrow challengingly - then seemed to grow bored of the game, and sighed.
"Come on." He said wearily, offering her a hand. "Let's go find out what's wrong with you, and get you fixed up. You're no use to anyone in this state - and it's embarrassing for me when I could kick my own predator's ass..."
Slade offered the first hint of friendly humour that he had shown, and smiled slightly at Raven.
"C'mon... It's just a hand." He encouraged, beckoning with his fingers.

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2