Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

4 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 18 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Dreambug Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 am

((Don't know what Nano is, but that sounds pretty Hellish, dude. O.o Don't stress, and if all else fails, just ask Shae what to do. I'm sure she'd have some totally unpsychotic ideas that would totally not include killing someone. Very Happy ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]] - Page 18 Empty Re: Dark Inside: The Apocalypse [[Teen/survival]]

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 am

((Good luck Kira, sounds like you've got a load to do.))

((I’m bored as hell, so if you guys don’t mind, I’m just going to reply already. And if you do mind, screw you. XD He’s not in the way anyway. Razz ))

Mitch strode alone down the dusty, crumbling remnants of what had once been the town’s main road. Now, the asphalt was cracked into slabs – and even those had begun chipping apart to mix with the dirt. It was the earthquakes that had done it, no doubt, but Mitch didn’t care about that. To him, it looked no different. This old town had always been a wreck in his mind. It brought nothing but grief – but he didn’t think of that. He was a grown man now, and things were different. So, so different… There was nothing to be gained from reliving the past.

Casting his thoughts aside, Mitch kicked at a loose clump of asphalt – grumbling to himself when it shattered all over his shoe instead of bouncing off. Flicking the little stones fussily off his foot, he rolled his shoulders and walked on, thumbs hooked in his pockets and eyes on the ground.
After a moment, he heard Shae’s voice behind him, finally answering his statement before. "Right behind you," she announced; but she didn’t bother to catch up, so Mitch didn’t bother to wait for her.

He stopped outside the building that had so fascinated Danny and Carder – then finally turned to wait for Shae. It seemed more fitting that they should go in together. He couldn’t explain why; it just did. Maybe because he didn’t want to come across as giving more f*cks for Danny and Carder than she did – because he didn’t. He never gave a f*ck. Not a single, bloody f*ck.
“F*ck this.” He muttered, kicking the already half-broken door down with a loud crash, and striding into the building. He could hear Danny’s and Carder’s voices coming from upstairs, so he jogged up the stairs, and reached them just in time to see a little girl descending down the next flight of stairs. His hand moved to the gun on his belt, but the fact that Danny and Carder were doing nothing made him suspect that she was sane enough, so he shrugged and strode forward to reach them, forcing himself between the pair and flinging an arm around each of their shoulders.
“’Sup, f*ckfaces.” He greeted, slapping Danny’s arse roughly, then shoving past them to lean against the wall where he could watch his team and the newcomer.
“You ain’t thinkin’ of dragging that along with us, are you?” He asked disdainfully, jerking a thumb in the girl’s direction, “’Cause frankly with old Sir-Fartalot here, I think we’ve got enough dead weight.”
He yawned and added, “Oh well, I don’t give a f*ck. Get a f*cking pet if you want it, but I will not be the one who ends up looking after it, okay kids? Seriously – you leave it up to me, and I’ll leave its head in your f*cking beds. Half in each.”
He flashed a friendly wink, then finally turned his attention to the little girl.
“’Sup.” He greeted, jerking his head in her direction, “Name’s Ma- uh... Mitch.” He cleared his throat, reminding himself at the last minute that he went by his real name now, and asked – not unkindly for him - “So who the f*ck are you, kid? And how have you stayed alive this long?” He had waited barely a second for an answer when something seemed to occur to him, and his head snapped back toward Carder and Danny with a withering glare. “No, f*ck this. You’re the ones who found her. I don’t give a f*ck. I’ve gotta piss.”
He shoved irritably past them, and stormed off to find somewhere to relieve himself.
Polo trapped in an inkpot

Location : With the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head...

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:45 am

[[I'll post Shae in a little bit, because she shouldn't be doing too much, right? Kira, where are youuu D:]]
Batcat
Batcat

http://christmas-khaleesi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm

(thou hath dissappointed me. I was expecting to come back to pages and pages of stuff Razz)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 pm

((I was about to start writing pages and pages all by myself! Razz Please tell me this means we can continue now? If I don't let Mitch off his leash soon, he's going to break free and start terrorizing the city.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

[Yes, we can continue xD I'll hopefully post something tomorrow, when I muster up some muse for Miss Carter.
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 am

((Just to put this out there, I'm getting frustrated and impatient enough to resort to my basic primate instincts.
So to put it frankly, if nobody posts soon, I'm going to start flinging my feces.
That is all.
-Polo))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm

((And if no one posts soon, I'm handing over Danny's head to the Neanderthals to do with as they please. Just saying.

Mitch is invited to watch the show.

So's Shae.))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 am

((That's mean. Just give Danny's head to Mitch - he's close enough to a Neanderthal. XD

... *Flings poop* ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 am

((Okay, seriously people. o_0 Do NOT make me set Mitch on you lot! He'll throw much worse things than shit, believe me. Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 am

((...Have they died? O.o))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 am

((...I'll arrange the playlist for the funeral... Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 pm

((I'll give you a hand. *gives random hand* Wink ))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

((*Noms sadly on hand* ... Yeah, Zombie withdrawal symptoms. Don't judge, bro. ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:26 pm

[[*frowns* I am disappointed. I returned to tell you all that there is an element called Polonium. And what do I find? The zombies have taken over my friends. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
xD Okay, it technically ISN'T my turn. But I will post later tonight. I should be studying for finals next week, but I'm procrastinating enough that my procrastination may as well be useful, right?]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

((Batty, I am a Chemistry student. Of course they named an element after me. Wink *Grin*
*Brushed cobwebs off Batty*
You have made us wait too long, my friend. But I'm very glad to see you back. Razz Very much looking forward to your post. And yes, the powers of procrastination are awesome! XD

Now where is Kira...? o_0 ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

[[Never fear, Batty is here.]]

Shae saw Mitch stop in front of the house after a while, as if he was waiting for her. How unusual. Courtesy wasn't really his thing. But just as she was thinking this, he did his norm and crashed into the house, kicking down the rotting door with a bang. She rolled her eyes. Mitch always had to have a show, his own personal fanfare. What a diva. A snicker escaped her at the thought of a female Mitch, complete with suggestive clothing, too many piercings and tattoos, and bright pink make-up. And lots of sparkles. He was like a little girl.
She rolled her eyes and followed him in. She saw him disappear around a corner up the stairs, but decided first that she was going to have a look around the bottom floor. Carefully, she crept through the small hallway, glancing at the pictures on the wall. There were two baby pictures, one with a pink background and one with a blue one, so she assumed one was a boy and one was a girl. Brother and sister. Were they still alive? Farther down on the wall, there were some more pictures. One was with the two children playing together with some colorful plastic blocks. A red-haired woman stood behind them, a huge smile on her face. Another photograph showed the same kids, this time about ages 12 and 10, standing in the front yard with costumes on - probably a Halloween picture. The younger girl wore a cat costume consisting of a puffy black leotard, black tights, and some painted on whiskers. The boy was a cowboy of some sort.
The next to pictures were head shots, taken much more recently. They weren't as yellowed as the other two. The boy looked to be about seventeen or eighteen. He had dark brown hair and dark green eyes. He was tan. He was also fairly attractive. Something about him seemed kind and gentle. She had a feeling he was popular. The girl looked to be about thirteen or fourteen. She had wavy light blonde hair and a strange color in her eyes. They were orange, almost. Shiny. Golden. Shae squinted to make sure that she wasn't seeing the picture incorrectly. The girl's skin was pale, and she looked skinny. She probably didn't weigh that much, and if she was still alive, she probably weighed a lot less. Was she still in this house? Possibly. Maybe that was who she could hear talking upstairs.
There was one last photograph, one of the older red-head. She was probably the mother. But wherever there was a mother, there was a father. But where was he? Her eyes darted back over the rest of the picture. Thee one with the toddlers playing with the blocks seemed odd. After a second glance, she realized that one of the corners was carefully cut away.
How interesting.
She padded carefully down to the room at the end of the hallway. The kitchen. There might bee food here. She grinned and went over to one of the cabinets, opening it slowly. Nothing inside. Disappointed, she went through the rest. Everything was bare, and spiders had even made their homes in a few of them. She made a face and turned around, her eyes glancing past the window just in time to see one of the walking dead stumbling over. He was pretty far gone, she could tell. He didn't even have a light in his eyes anymore. He was coming to whatever the end of their miserable second life was. Could they die naturally? She didn't know, but didn't take a chance to find out. The pistol was out from her loop in an instant and the silencer was slammed on the barrel even more quickly. The window flew open and bullets slammed into the monster before he realized what was happening. He fell to the ground dead, blood spilling from his chest. Before she could congratulate herself, though, something sharp poked into her neck. Shae let out a yelp, and her hand felt around for a bit before pulling a dart out.
"What the hell[i]?" She managed to choke out. Suddenly her vision began to fog and the ground hit her head...

Aine froze as the third man showed up. She cocked her head slightly to the side as she examined him. Now [i]he
looked dangerous. If he wasn't a monster, he was just about as crazy. She could see it in him. Every little twitch of his eyes, every shift in his posture. The way that he barged in and didn't care about anything... Yeah, her father was the exact same way. This man was probably an alcoholic too. Probably cheated on any significant others he had. Had a really high self image. Lots of pride. Too much confidence. Cocky. That was going to get him killed sometime.
“’Sup, f*ckfaces.”
What an interesting greeting. His hand on the other boy's behind and his entrance made her think that he might be the leader. Oh joy.
“You ain’t thinkin’ of dragging that along with us, are you? ’Cause frankly with old Sir-Fartalot here, I think we’ve got enough dead weight.”
That made her shrink down. She didn't move physically - no, she was frozen with fear because of this man - but her mind shut down. This man was exactly like her father on his bad days. That thing? Dead weight? Yeah, that was something he would say. And she couldn't help but agree with the guy. She basically was dead weight. She was no good with a knife, she had never used a gun. She hadn't even left her house in over a month. She was out of food. She had nothing to offer them. Nothing at all.
“Oh well, I don’t give a f*ck. Get a f*cking pet if you want it, but I will not be the one who ends up looking after it, okay kids? Seriously – you leave it up to me, and I’ll leave its head in your f*cking beds. Half in each.”
Her head snapped up. What did he just say? Okay, he was worse than her father. At least he would never kill someone. Her eyes narrowed at him. She wasn't angry, but she was fighting back tears. Tears would only be weakness in his eyes. But she wasn't crying because she was hurt. She was crying because he was being a complete asshole and it was annoying the crap out of her and she cried whenever people did that. Not the normal reaction, but she wasn't the normal kind of kid.
He winked at his pals and turned his attention to her. She couldn't seem weak, because then he definitely would leave her. Actually she wouldn't mind him leaving her, but the other three seemed like they could help her.
“’Sup. Name’s Ma- uh... Mitch. So who the f*ck are you, kid? And how have you stayed alive this long?” Alright, so he was a little interested in her. Maybe he always did a 'f*ck you' type of big entrance. What a drama queen. She could tell he thrived off of that. Action and adrenaline were his drugs - probably on top of a bunch of other things.
“No, f*ck this. You’re the ones who found her. I don’t give a f*ck. I’ve gotta piss.”
Okay. He wasn't interested. Whatever. The man sauntered off, leaving Aine and the two strangers alone. After a moment of awkward silence, the girl cleared her throat - effectively getting rid of the tears that had threatened to spill over and said simply, "I'm Aine. Nice to meet you Sir Fartalot and...?"
But a yelp from downstairs caught her attention. It sounded like it came directly below her. The kitchen. What was in the kitchen? Absolutely nothing, unless you count the darts positioned at every window. Maybe that was a monster that had tried to break in. Occasionally that happened. But that darts wouldn't kill. She had to do that herself.
Aine leapt up and darted around the two people, dashing down the stairs and nearly knocking Mitch over as he slowly lumbered downwards. That probably wouldn't help his impression of her, but she needed to get rid of whatever had just made that noise.
Her house wasn't too wide, so it didn't take too long to get into the kitchen. Quickly, she yanked open a drawer and pulled a knife from the mess. It was a steak knife, meant for cutting thick foods. It would do well enough for the red-headed monster that lay still on her kitchen floor. A slight dribble of red blood came from the back of her neck.
Wait. The back?
The dart fired from inside the house. If the monster had opened the window and was climbing through, the wound would have been on the face or the front of the neck. The back of the neck must have meant the monster opened the window from the inside. How did a monster get inside the house, and why was it opening the window? Did it want fresh air or something?
She crept a little closer, knife gripped tightly in her fist. This girl wasn't a monster at all. It was the fourth member of the party that had come into her house. A pistol with a silencer lay next to her outstretched palm, and when Aine glanced out the window, she saw a quickly disintegrating monster.
Oh.
She cast the knife aside and dashed around the corner, looking for Mitch, or preferably the other two. Maybe they followed her? The red-head would be knocked out for a couple of hours, that was for sure.
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 pm

((Words cannot express how happy I am right now. :') DREAMEH, KIRA! Come post so I can reply already! XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Batcat Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 pm

[[xD I think that was a fairly sufficient post. I have a strange desire to have either Mitch become a father figure to Aine or to have Danny and Carder adopt her O.o]]
Batcat
Batcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreambug Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

((Batty, you're ALIVE!! Very Happy *hugs dramatically* It's a miracle... :') ))

Danny glanced curiously up at the top of the staircase, his hands on his hips, waiting boredly for the face of the voice to appear. He'd forgotten about Mitch and Shae for a while, they could do what they liked in their own time – as long as Shae fulfilled Mitch's sexual needs before he turned on Danny. He forgot to be scared in that tiny house, even though they could be ambushed at any moment, and any frown he usually wore sank away from his brow.
The girl was scared enough as it was. He knew what that was like, and he didn't plan on scaring her further. Thankfully, it seemed, neither did Carder.
When the girl mentioned a trap he froze, his eyes darting around the house for any giveaways. He'd never been caught in one before but he'd seen it in the movies: men falling through floorboards into an underground cellar with axes, chainsaws and spears poking out from the ground floor. As much as he hated this life, he decided that wasn't the way he wanted to die that day.
She cautiously descended down the stairway and stopped at one of the stairs, lifted up the wooden board and plucked out a dart, then put it safely in her pocket. Danny found himself grinning at the sight of it. She was an innocent enough lass, but she wasn't stupid. He'd have easily fallen for that, as any monster would have done.
“Aye, lass...” He shook his head in amusement, evidently pleased with her idea. “You're not bad, eh?”

Just then Mitch entered, dramatic as ever, and strolled passed them all to scan the scene. A sharp slap sound made Danny jump, and he cringed away at the stinging pain in his backside, then rubbed it better with an irritated grumble, shooting Mitch a death glare.
Maybe he'd deserved that.
Maybe.
Mitch kept talking with as much foulness as a barrel of horse sh*t, effin' this and effin' that, not at all helping to make the younger lass feel any less terrified, and Danny just rolled his eyes. It was obvious that half Mitch's vocabulary was curses.
He glared at the man with a look of disgust, then shook his head and looked away again. There was no point trying to correct it because Mitch wouldn't listen, and Danny quite liked his face and didn't really want it being ripped off.
Once Mitch was finally done talking he wandered away again, and Danny turned back to the girl with a reasurring, crooked smile. She seemed a little shaken at Mitch's poor language, not to mention how he'd just treated her, but Danny could relate. Besides, she'd learn soon that Mitch didn't mean it.
She explained that her name was Aine, and was about to ask them of their names – he had to laugh when she thought he really was called 'Sir Fartalot' – when there was a familiar sound of a body falling to the floor, and they all tensed.
The girl immediately raced down the stairs to the kitchen, and Danny quickly followed her, his hand already finding the handle of one of his throwing knives. However, when they arrived at the kitchen Danny noticed the dart on the back of Shae's neck, the same design of the other dart she'd put in her pocket previously, and he relaxed. No one else was there, just Shae, who'd face-planted the floor. She'd have bruises later.
Rolling his eyes, Danny crossed his arms over his chest and admired a view he'd wanted to for so long: Shae sleeping.
“You're a crafty lass, Aine, I'll give you that.” He mused, then snickered deviously to himself. After what she'd done to him earlier that day, what with the nail marks in the back of his neck, it was what she'd deserved anyway.
Danny turned away to the others, grinning, and shook his head to let them know there was nothing to be worried about. Considering the circumstances, anyway.
“Don't worry about her,” he nodded in Shae's direction, “she needs the sleep anywho.” He turned away towards the slightly ajar window, then the smile sank from his face. Shae had to have been shooting at something to keep her from seeing the dart strike her. Which meant the monsters were coming.
“We can't stay here much longer.” Danny told them, then turned to Aine and his eyes softened slightly. “You've done well to survive this long, lass.” He raised his hand and ruffled her hair gently. “Welcome to the crazy crew.”
He didn't care if Mitch didn't approve. The way Danny saw it they were a democratic group, so Mitch wasn't the only one who had a say. Besides, as long as Aine didn't turn on them, Danny would happily take the beating.
He walked passed her to Mitch, then muttered cheekily, “Don't worry, mate. I'm sure she's potty trained.”

((Sorry if it was a bit inaccurate and crappy, I had to keep rereading other posts to remember where we were. XD I have a twist I'd like to bring in soon, which may give them something to do, and it'll help y'all out with knowing more about the monsters. That okay?))
Dreambug
Dreambug

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm

((Mitch... Swears... Too... Much... o_0 *Twitch twitch* ))

Mitch had stormed off down the stairs and gone outside, leaving his ‘team’ in the house. He didn’t intend to go far, of course, just far enough to take a leak with a little privacy; and that was what he did.
Well, not right away. First he rolled himself a cigarette of marijuana, and popped it into his mouth, lighting the end of it, and puffing placidly away.
The ciagarette hung elegantly from between his clenched teeth as he stomped off away from the house, going around the corner to stand in the alleyway.
Grumbling to himself about the way the Vodka went ‘right through him’, Mitch unzipped his pants and continued to relieve himself in the alley beside the house.
He hummed absentmindedly to himself, still cheerfully enjoying his weed, when suddenly he heard a noise nearby.
His head jerked up, and in his sudden lack of attention, Mitch managed to pee on his shoes.
“Oh shit-“ He began cursing; but then his beloved cigarette fell from his lips with the speech, and ‘shit’ just wasn’t a strong enough curse any more.
A string of the most revolting profanity imaginable streamed furiously from Mitch’s lips as he quickly zipped up his pants, just in time to spin around and come face to face with a monster – snarling demonically at him from behind jet-black eyes.
“F*ck you, you f*cking weed-stealing piece of shit!” Mitch raged, slamming his head against the monster’s with the force of a battering ram, and sending the poor thing toppling over backwards, dazed.
Mitch held his throbbing head with one hand, cursing, then aimed a savage kick at the fallen monster’s ribs, snarling in sheer fury.
“Can’t a guy-“ He grunted, kicking the bloodied thing again, “Even-“ Another kick, “Take a-“ Kick, kick, “F*cking piss in f*cking-“ Another kick, harder this time, “-Peace?!”
He huffed irritably, then stepped back, pulled out a knife, and calmly knelt on the monster’s chest as he hacked away at its throat – just to make sure it was completely dead.
“F*cking monsters.” He muttered to himself under his breath, “Make me drop my f*cking weed. F*ck.”
He gave an irritable huff, then turned his back and stormed off like a pissy teenager, striding straight back into the house without bothering to get over his little temper tantrum first.

The first thing he saw when he walked in, was Shae on the ground, with Danny and the little girl gathered around her. A shadow crossed Mitch’s eyes, and he felt his hand slide to the gun in his belt.
“What happened here?” He asked, his voice icy with cold as he slowly approached, looking every inch like a lion about to pounce.
“Don't worry about her,” Danny said cheerfully, “she needs the sleep anywho.” Mitch narrowed his eyes, but when he looked down and saw the dart in Shae’s neck, he reluctantly dropped his hand back to his side. Apparently, this had all been an accident. A trap set by that kid.
F*cking kid. It was going to be trouble – couldn’t the f*cking idiots see that? And if it was going to be trouble, then he would rather leave it behind than let the effort of looking after it eventually lead to the deaths of the people he actually-
Hmph. That was close. I almost gave a f*ck.
Mitch chuckled under his breath, and walked up to observe the scene. Danny was cheerfully welcoming their ‘new recruit’, and Mitch ignored him irritably, until at last the younger man’s attention was turned on him.
“Don't worry, mate.” He joked, ”I'm sure she's potty trained.”
Mitch smiled humourlessly, then nodded toward Shae and poked her with his foot.
“This ain’t a laughing matter, you know.” He scolded, sounding uncharacteristically serious, “She’ll be a burden now.” He shot Danny a sharp glare, “My burden, no doubt. I’ve almost died once trying to save your sorry asses already.”
He sighed heavily, and bent down to scoop Shae up, tossing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, “Honestly, I’d have a better chance in this f*cked up world on my own the way you morons keep on picking up strays.”
He shot Aine a sharp glance, and added coolly, “If you f*ck up my chances of survival, I’ll turn on you bastards without a second f*cking thought, you know that, right?”

Apparently Mitch was still in rather a foul mood about his wasted weed, because with that said, he turned on his heel angrily, and strode off toward the door with Shae still draped over his shoulder, not even bothering to wait for the others.
They had pissed him off. F*ck them. Not that he gave a f*ck about Shae or anything – it was just common courtesy to help out a fallen comrade. Common f*cking courtesy, and yet nobody seemed to have it…

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 pm

[I died v-v I'm horribly sorry. I probably won't muster anything up, seeing as my brain is feverish and can't think properly. Maybe I will. It will probably be short and incoherent, though.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:23 pm

[Mkay. This is two years overdue, and I doubt y’all even wanna continue, but I’m posting it anyways. Sorry if it’s inaccurate, and/or sucky. I haven’t been doing this sort of roleplay in a very long time.]

Mitch had to make an entrance, of course. That guy, honestly, was a pain in the ass. But, Carder would put up with it. For now. Maybe someday she’d be able to blow his brains out, but today was not that day.
She wasn’t paying any mind to his profane introduction. She couldn’t care less at this point. What she wanted to know about was the girl. And she was going to get it, too, if it hadn’t been for the unmistakable thud in the other room. She winced at the sound, always having hated it. One would think she’d be used to it by now, but of course that wasn’t the case at all. It just resurfaced old memories. Maybe that made her weak, but she was still alive. So she supposed it didn’t much matter.
Carder watched as the girl – Aine – raced down the hall to see what it had been. She glanced at Danny, but he was already on the move. She sighed softly and reached for her gun, following after them quickly. What they came to brought a smile to her face, it was actually laughable.
“Way to go, Aine.” She breathed, though her praise wasn’t necessarily acknowledged. Not that it really needed to be, anyway. As Danny walked off with an incredibly smug expression, she walked over to where Shae had fallen to see what exactly had set the trap off…oh. Shae had opened the window, where outside there was a dead body of an infected. She nodded, her face dropping into an expression of mild awe. That girl was skilled, no doubt there. She was glad she was still on her good side.
Well, that solved that mystery. She glanced over at Shae, slung over Mitch’s back, and slid her gun back into its holster. She looked up at the others, taking in the last bits of their conversation. Danny was cheeky, as always, and Mitch just looked mildly annoyed. Well, mildly annoyed for him. She shook her head as he walked away and strode up to Aine. No doubt she was intimidated by all this being thrown at her. She had, what, four older people come barging into her house all of a sudden and setting off her traps? Carder would be freaked out, too. She almost felt bad for the poor girl, actually.
But hey, if she wanted to join them she’d be with good company. For the most part, anyway.
“Don’t take anything he says too seriously. I mean, some of it definitely. But right now he’s just pissed for really no reason, other than maybe he got a bit of pee on his shoes.” She had noticed that when he’d walked in, which made her smile once more.
“But, honestly, we’re all just trying to stay alive. And it looks to me like you’re already pretty damn good.” Carder’s smile grew as she glanced over at Mitch’s retreating form, then squeezed Aine’s shoulder. She flicked her hair back out of her face and walked after the others, shoving her hands into her back pockets. She ambled along, not really feeling any sense of great urgency.
Oh wait, now there’d be no point in going back into town with Shae being in her state, and a brand new recruit at their heels. Suddenly, a thought dawned on her. She quickly turned back to Aine, her dark eyebrows knotting together with concern.
“You want to come with us, right?” She asked, realizing they’d never exactly given her a choice on the matter.

[Again, sorry this response is two years overdue and it sucks and I just feel bad and figured I ought to throw something in there because I actually loved this roleplay and feel bad that it was kind of my fault it died. Like, I feel really bad about that. Anywho, sorry if it’s inaccurate too. I’ve been reading through the first few pages and the last few pages all day, but only sort of skimming so sorry.]
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira The Dragon Master Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

(Lmao I come back and read this roleplay all the freaking time, I love it so much. I'm gonna write fan fiction for these characters)
Kira The Dragon Master
Kira The Dragon Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Polo trapped in an inkpot Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:01 am

((It's the best thing ever. XD I miss it so much. Really difficult to channel the crazy when I don't have a Mitch to let it out with. Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next